Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, here we go a bunch of Italian guys playing phone taps. We love, wise guys, Dear Elvis, our quirky Italian friend, Antony worked for a pizza place that's over at the Amish Market in New York City.
Speaker 1: We all know the Amors Market. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: He stops by our store called Graphic Labs NonStop each day with food from his pizza rha.
Speaker 1: It's all paid for.
Speaker 2: But we wanted to do a phone tap where we say that he's been under surveillance for the past couple of months, giving us all this food and we're reselling it here for double Oh. All right, So Rich is from Graphic Photo Labs and they're going to set up their friend Anthony. Scary's going to play a representative from a law firm who claims to have these phony tapes while Rich listens in a bunch of wise guys playing phone taps.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Hello, I'm looking for Anthony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is him.
Speaker 1: My name is Scott Maloney from Burger Schwartz and Weiss. Okay, how can I help you? We're a law firm. Do you sell pizza?
Speaker 2: So of course that's what living.
Speaker 1: We have reason to believe that you're taking pizza and selling it down the street at double the price. And we've spoken to me bringing pizza where selling it down the street at the photo lab And you got.
Speaker 2: Me on pape bringing food over there every day.
Speaker 1: That's right, And we know you're not bringing it down there just to photograph your work. What do you not take food and bring it over to graphic labs? Do you do that? Sir?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you not double the price of the food and vend? We have it on tape.
Speaker 2: Listen, buddy, what would your life start? Pummel? John?
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta talk you while I'm I'm working, So I just want to know if you're going to confess to this or not. We're going to serve you with these papers, sir, serve it to me personally, to my faith on a pizza platter. How do you want? Absolutely? And then I'm gonna save you something nice and big. Please, I'm my I shove up your you stop the watch guy act because he went out with your hairstyle. Oh, let me I know about you people and your kind and what you do to get by? All right? Kind? What kind am I? I?
Speaker 2: Make pizza for a liver this munch.
Speaker 1: How did I take your Sergio Valente jeans and I ring them around your neck? Never only Paris Serjo Valente jeans in my life. Buddy, you're from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Serjo tikini speak Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Mister maloney, I mean young going to you again, You're gonna be looking at big steel bars.
Speaker 2: What u man?
Speaker 1: You're embezzling money out of Amish Market? Sir? Why don't you give me an address so I could show you how I take the pizza from the Amish Market and I sell us the double? How's that?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Why don't you earn an honest living. I earn an honest living. I make pizza. What do you think I'm a pizza man? Okay, we got you, man, we got your number. Why you address so I could come over there and shove a tapperoni right up your ass? How's that? I'm not going to stoop down to your level. You seem to me.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling pizza.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. We come to the Armish Market on the east side as Do you not bring pizza to graphic labs every day? Do you not bring them chicken palm and meatballs and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Why don't you come up visit you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna toss you around like a piece of dope. Come on, come on, come on, I'll stretch you like a piece of what's itel forget about it.
Speaker 2: Wipe your face all over the floor.
Speaker 1: I'm breaking you down. You're breaking me down. That's right, because you're gonna tell the truth right here and now. Do you think you walk? Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, stop talking.
Speaker 2: Show me some actions.
Speaker 1: Hey, I sell pizzas, I don't.
Speaker 2: Sell my soul.
Speaker 1: Well I'll tell you who does sell their soul, Richie, Because this is a phone tap? What, Oh my god, bit and we got you good buddy, stupid? Oh my god. I can't believe you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh god, wait till I go over there later.
Speaker 1: When you come down a phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show