Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for episode three oh five and before and.
Speaker 4: Before, and we are a couple of days behind our schedule. But if you didn't listen right away, you don't know that. Yeah, you have no clue schedule. Yeah, a lot of people are playing catch up. We see the numbers. We see when you listen and when you don't. Ah, we know who's been naughty and what's been nice. Who knows we know when you're awake. I always thought that was a creep creepy song, right.
Speaker 1: It is a creepy song. He knows when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake.
Speaker 4: That is creepy guy in the north Port, it's like, you know, it's like the guy in the closet under the bed, Like I know, I know if you've been good, I know what.
Speaker 5: You did there.
Speaker 1: I know what you've been doing in that bedroom of yours.
Speaker 3: I hope not know you've been doing it in the shower.
Speaker 1: I definitely hope not that.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Well, anyway, welcome to Slice Time. This is the companion podcast to the Brooklyn Boys. And Yeah, let's see who did their homework.
Speaker 4: We gave homework assignments in Episo three oh five where we said, let us know what you think about this and this and this last episode of Sliced Time, you guys were very good.
Speaker 1: You answered all our questions.
Speaker 4: So let's hopefully it'll be a little less fighting, yes, and a little more answering and sponsor responding, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of more kum ba ya moments. Okay, that would be great. You know, a little bit of bitterness is okay. It does make it a little bit more fun, I have to say. But uh yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you're wondering how to get in on this and get in on a future Slice Time episode, Life Slife Times Lifetime episode, I can't talk today. Man, it's been all day. I've been like this, op is just standing by. It's slice must be the Lion's main kicking in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mushrooms I've been taking. Good thing. You don't work in a talking industry, right yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, if you want to get in a future Slice Time, make sure you listen to the iHeartRadio podcast and that's where you get to click on the microphone that opens the portal for you to leave messages like a portal. Yeah, messages like a black hole, like these three in a row that came in. All right, okay, these are the first three. I could say they were a minute apart.
Speaker 6: So Hi, Brooklyn boys, it's Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx. About the dinner, girl, Yeah, no, the guy was right. Three dollars is ridiculous for cheese. I wouldn't have picking either. It's the principle of the matter. I don't care if I want to date. That's wild. On the other hand, I'm not ordering the cheap thing just because I want to date either. I'm going to order what I want, and I do want the Bronzino. As a matter of fact, I don't want the filet. I want the whole Bronzino. I'm not changing the way I order because I'm assuming I'm helping you pay for this meal.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's on both sides of the fence of that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I she's helping her pay for the meal though, right, I don't know what percentage of women go on dates, first dates and expect to pay for half the meal.
Speaker 1: I like that attitude. Well, she agrees with you on the cheese and me on the bronzino.
Speaker 4: So no, no, she agreed with me on the bronzino in that she thought she was going to pay half. You think that regardless of who's paying, she should order the bronzeno.
Speaker 3: But she shouldn't lessen her meal just because she should be eating if she wants to pay.
Speaker 4: I think if you know you're not paying, if you're letting the other person pay for dinner, you should be a little.
Speaker 1: Humble on your own. Like a pigeon. I like it. I like a girl getting there. Whoa what is pigeon called a pheasant? No? What is it? Pasange?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: What's the friend? Is a French word for pigeon? There's like a fancy Oh squab? Yes, which is fancy for pigeon?
Speaker 1: Order the squab?
Speaker 6: Squatting Again about the hinge situation, This girl is doing the most. You're making a big deal for no reason. Scary, It's not the same thing. If you want to spend a lot of money on a bronzino because it's a good meal and a good fish, that's different. That's quality. To spend three dollars on a piece of shit slice of American cheese. Get the fuck out of here. No, yeah, you heard it, knows where he should be spending his money on, and she is wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's my girl, right there, Get the fuck out here with three dollars.
Speaker 6: Absolutely etiquette when you're going on a date and being a gentleman and treating the girl properly. However, it is also etiquette and treating the other person like a human being and not writing them off completely for the dumbest shit because you want to be bougie. If you want to be bougie, that's fine, but that's definitely not the gentleman for you, and you could have handled it differently. The least she could have done was pay for his food after bouncing from the table and leaving him there. That's so rude, all right.
Speaker 4: She did pay for his food. She did pick up the whole table in case she didn't remember she said what she said.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Brooklyn boys, it's cut and from be sure. I have to call because every time I hear this ad done by Garrett on The Big Show about a rubica beans. He's talking about some coffee company, which I'm sure is delicious, but it's a rabbica.
Speaker 1: It is, right, am I? Right?
Speaker 8: I think I'm right it's not.
Speaker 9: But it's on a syndicated commercial for Okay, so that ended and I wasn't making attention, so I didn't know that it ended. But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a rabbica.
Speaker 8: Not a ribicu it is.
Speaker 9: But who didn't do their job and check this before they tak it out?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Just something to think about.
Speaker 1: It is a rabbit.
Speaker 4: People have to touch that it is a rabbita the person who recorded it, the person who loaded it, the person who proved it. Yeah, so, and the salesperson who sold that revenue that advertising should have heard it and, come to think of it, scary.
Speaker 1: Uh you should have heard it when I when I worked there. Oh no, I heard it. I heard it. I heard it, and we've.
Speaker 3: Explained it to Garrett and it has still not been corrected.
Speaker 1: So that could be on the production people down the hall.
Speaker 3: Maybe he corrected it and they didn't put the right commercial cut number in. I will revisit that one in the morning. Thank you so much for your feedback.
Speaker 4: But that's that is Embarrassing's not a national commercial, by the way, most likely it's Jessey one hunter correct still important.
Speaker 5: Where the fuck is our boy?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 5: About that?
Speaker 1: Hey? Where the fuck is the trucker?
Speaker 5: And I kind of miss annoying ass upstate Ariel from Upstate right fucking talk shit to her. I can't believe I'm saying that, but anyways, answer from upstate. Also, Kelsey from Texas Boys is sexier that a fuck Jesus correct talk to me baby.
Speaker 3: Sounds like she can make some extra coin. Talking to him privately.
Speaker 4: I like that's he's into Texas and upstate New York and he's gotta love hate thing going.
Speaker 1: On with Ariel. He's like, Oh, I talked shit to her, but I'm kind of miser Wow, Oh my god, I just thought of something.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should start our OnlyFans audio only where we just talk sexy to listeners for both of us for a price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with what voices? With my voice? My voice is smooth? Or we're not making any money off your voice? My friend? Yeah, people say I got a sexy voice.
Speaker 4: You sound like if I'm benson Hurst, Brooklyn, no one's buying that ship. Well that's when I yell when I get loud, but same. I wonder if if people would pay a premium, I can make extra money here. This is my side hustle because I said I would never do any nudity, So thank you foret to the Lord, and I'm no fee picks.
Speaker 1: Well women, they like feed picks on women. But listen, can we do I do you and I do cameos?
Speaker 4: People can pay for us to film a video and say whatever they want, and nobody's hiring us right now, So now you want to just.
Speaker 1: Do audio only they could get audio and video. No, we could like we could like have like a sex talk session.
Speaker 4: I don't know where, Like we talked to them when they want us to talk provocatively for they send us a message and say say this and then we say it.
Speaker 1: No, it would be live live chat the fuck out of here.
Speaker 5: Andrew Upstate, all right, you raised my last talk bag, one mischief trucker. I sent a talks bag she fucking sends to Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Never mind, you know, I was about to say they were all featured on the last size time. I don't know where Andrew was, but he obviously didn't get through the whole thing, because I think the trucker was on last Juan Valdez was made his appearance at the very end all right here we are.
Speaker 10: All right, hey fellaslyn here, I want tom one. Yes, I am from your neighborhood. I'm from Brenton Hurst.
Speaker 1: Ye nice, So couldn't this way exactly?
Speaker 10: The infinite thing?
Speaker 7: Let me just clarify.
Speaker 10: The modem gets full speed, which is the part in your house. The router is what distributes the signal to your phones. It's your devices that's not using or utilizing the full capability of your router. So that gentleman is correct. And the fiber optic only runs from on the streets, from the power lines to your motem in your house, and then your motem is connected to a router which distribute to your signal. You can plug directly into your motem, but if you want Wi Fi, you need a router. That's what you just bought, which was like four hundred bucks. Onto the next thing. The thing about the date with the guy with the cheese and all that. I happen to agree with scary No, in the sense that you're on a first date, you pick where you go, you prepared for anything. But she wasn't saying that he was complaining about his bronzeno. He was complaining about the freeologies now for sake of looks, I agree with Scary that that looks petty. It looks like three dollar cheese. Now, is it a ripoff? Absolutely, of course it is. This is your long term girlfriend by all means, you know, fuck the cheese exactly, it's not. It's just, you know, it's a first and the top of all, she's completely entitled to see the guy how she wants to see him.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 10: Maybe she doesn't want to be petty with him, and maybe she's got her own money and she's worried that, you know, dating this guy, he's gonna be looking at every little thing.
Speaker 1: Oh two dollars for this, thank you, Vinny.
Speaker 10: You know two sixty five for guaca Chipotle is too much or whatever. I wouldn't want to deal with a guy like that or a girl like that, thank you. You know that's a guy. Sorry about the four in a row.
Speaker 3: Nope, I loved it, best sider row we ever had. That guy speaks a lot of them. At the best it was you agree with him, That's why you think it's the best.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: By the way, if I went on that date with that girl and forget about the cheese, because I wouldn't have asked the price how much the cheese was, because I just wouldn't like how much could it be? That's gonna break me? But I would definitely go home and tell my boys. I took this girl out, showed the fucking Bronzino absolutely out of the question, like why is that? Tell my wife? I would like tell my wife immediately like this girl is.
Speaker 1: No, but why is it?
Speaker 3: I still understand what's out of the ordinary. You went to dinner, You bought her dinner. She ordered something off the menu. No, no, she ordered something off the top of the menu. Once again, there's no dinner is dinner. Let the girl eat, let her pick out her entree.
Speaker 1: What the five just think it's tacky. Let's move on.
Speaker 11: We've killed this thing already, Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages.
Speaker 12: The BBP probably brings to you it's two greatest podcasters.
Speaker 11: In the world, Scary the bougie bastard Jones David the chief bastard Brodie. I good with money boys podcast And of course if you're not down with that, and we got two words for you, suck it.
Speaker 1: I like your enthusiasm. By the way, I haven't heard my name on this podcast in a while. My first name. But again, I'm not cheap, I'm good with money. I spend it wisely.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was good Brooklyn boys. Ben from the Bronx Brooklyn now currently Upstate. Oh, scary, scary, scary. I'm a big fan, brother, but you lost your mind with just date shit. Homegirl was definitely in the wrong, and I'm glad she got up and paid that bill because if not wanting to put a three dollars slice of cheese on a fucking burger, it's a red flag and pie stout bitch.
Speaker 8: Definitely don't want to see that again.
Speaker 1: Thanks Ben here again.
Speaker 13: Also, it's not like he wasn't going to pay the bill unless she just left that part out, But she made no inclination of him saying he wasn't going to pay the bill or they had to go Dutch. So he's already paying for her expensive ass friends, you know, so why does it matter what the fuck he's I think Scary unlocked a new level of bougie douchebaggery without being.
Speaker 1: On the side of her wrong. Thank you last one.
Speaker 8: I'm scary.
Speaker 13: I was on your side with the whole Instagram pictures with Jada. I don't think we need to unfriend her because you were already following her from when she was a kid, and it's not your fall.
Speaker 14: She grew up.
Speaker 13: I mean, that's what she's gonna do. But you saying that her picture is a thirst trap doesn't help your case.
Speaker 1: That makes it seem like you're looking at it now.
Speaker 8: As if you know that's a thirst trap.
Speaker 13: Maybe she was just posting this anstant kid on the beach.
Speaker 1: I call it like I say it. You didn't see the picture I saw, so you can't really judge. We hold on. I just left three calls. Best three calls in her own. I knew you were going to say that, no four calls. Here's his fourth.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry I.
Speaker 13: Promised last one.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 13: Maybe I'm on my own, But I actually like the the uh slights fighting. It's entertaining as long as its all in good fun. A couple of jokes here and there, that's hurt nobody. Also, where's a cowboy trucker in Ragelle, California? An Angels lawyer and the guy from Oklahoma?
Speaker 1: Where's he at?
Speaker 3: Where's the guy the man of a Million voices? Where have you disappeared to Omaha, I hope those guys are okay, because I do miss them when they don't call in.
Speaker 1: I think he's a they them. What do you think definitely in this particular cases, have they them going.
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 1: We come over here?
Speaker 12: Garry Brody rock and Steve from the Bronx fuck Reggie laughed out last call him about the fish episode three hundred and.
Speaker 8: Four and the cheese, or I should say the cheese.
Speaker 1: You know he was obviously intended to pay. It was a date.
Speaker 8: I don't think she should have walked out. That was messed up.
Speaker 1: Maybe because he, you know, want to make sure enough money. Then might look like a bigger dick when he has enough money.
Speaker 8: I think she was in there. So let's sing a little song.
Speaker 1: Chow for now? All right, thank you rocking Steve. What where's the song?
Speaker 6: That was it?
Speaker 1: No, he didn't do a song. He was just rhyming, rhyming and design. Don't promise the song off. I'm not getting a song.
Speaker 16: I mean, hey, yo, Brooklyn boy, what it's your boy? Asian Mike, it's been a while. I'm gonna cover episodes two ninety seven or up. So Brody, you were talking about the benson Hurst Facebook group that you made a post in and it got deleted.
Speaker 8: Well, let me tell you something about those.
Speaker 16: I wasn't a bunch of Rose Benson her Facebook group and they all ran by a bunch of tools. And for that very same reason, I created my own bench Hurst Facebook group and a really funny story. Let me continue. Yeah, so part two. So I created a Facebook group. It used to be called Brooklyn Facebook Group for ages twenty five and up till not a douche and then uh, and then it got renamed to South Brooklyn Knights. And I actually made a post about your podcast the podcast in the group, and it got many likes, and I tried to get you to join our group, and I had a conversation with you and Twitter continuing Part.
Speaker 1: Three, Part three coming up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so we had the exchange on Twitter.
Speaker 16: Actually, bro, Yeah, I asked you to join the Facebook group and then you replied back saying that you don't do Facebook groups, but yeah, check us out.
Speaker 8: South Brooklyn Nights were a bunch of chill people, you know.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 16: So yeah, and the Twitter exchange was back in twenty nineteen, and I'm the profile pick with the gangster panda.
Speaker 1: You remember that, right, Brody.
Speaker 4: Thanks, I'm gonna have to say no on that, but I do remember you asking me to join the Facebook group. It's not that I don't join Facebook groups. I don't join Facebook groups with people know where I used to work, because then it gets weird and then they start friendly requesting, and.
Speaker 1: You know I'll join it, though I gladly I have no shame.
Speaker 4: Because you you have a you have a fan page you're gonna join with. You're not gonna join your private page, all right, maxed out. Nobody can friend you because you have you have five thousand friends or whatever.
Speaker 3: More comments from episode three oh five, Lady, I can't help you with your box.
Speaker 8: Here you part four.
Speaker 16: So yeah, bro, you're talking about the restaurants serve the four D and three D Low Main that's located in Chinata, Manhattan, that you go to, and you're talking about the Overflow restaurant across the street. Actually the Overflow restaurant it's just on the same block, a few steps down and near the corner, is called hop Key and it's the exact same food and Helmi from Brooklyn in the Bronx where you've been girl, you sound like you're doing a talk back from out of your meet time room.
Speaker 8: I feel you. I'm doing that same thing. Finds me time?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you? What's me time? I don't know that's a massage? Meantime? Is that an app? I guess it is. I'm wow behind behind the curve on this one. I have no idea what meat time is.
Speaker 4: But like hopkey is fantastic. He's one hundred sent rich right across the street.
Speaker 17: Okay, hey, book the boys.
Speaker 18: Jamie Finqueen's here.
Speaker 6: Here are you?
Speaker 18: Totally got scammed by that guy with the SOB story asking for money. He claims he doesn't have any cash or credit cards to buy a ticket to where he's going, So does that mean he didn't eat during that supposed to double shift he worked, because if he can't buy a ticket to wherever he's going, then he can't buy food to eat on a break during the double shift he's supposedly worked. Jamie kin queens against My dad used to see a guy on the train in Manhattan who would ask for money so he get something to eat. He would give this SOB story about how he's sick and he's dying and he only has six months to live. And would someone be caring enough to give him money so he can get a meal. Well, my dad saw the guy two years later and he was still dying and only had six months to.
Speaker 1: It's a miracle.
Speaker 4: It's a Christmas miracle. It's a good old fashion Christmas miracle. But he outlived a diagnosis. Well, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's pretty wild, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: By the way, I told YEP, I told that story to Spruce and he said, oh no, my dude got scammed. I think he wants to come on and discuss you're getting scammed.
Speaker 3: Yes, And in case you're wondering what we're talking about, it's a guy who knocked on my window.
Speaker 1: And dude, people heard episode three oh five. No, you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't assume this is the voicemail episode about three oh five. Okay, you didn't hit three o five and you're listening to this, get.
Speaker 1: That hell out of you. Go listen through it. Don't chase them away.
Speaker 4: No, I want you to go listen to three o five. It was a great episode and.
Speaker 1: Come back here. All right, all right, I'm not gonna okay, I won't spoil it.
Speaker 4: This is like this episode is like reading the movie review without all that one I watched in the movie right, all right, point.
Speaker 8: Taken last one?
Speaker 19: Maybe so conveniently his stuffy died.
Speaker 18: And he can't do the click click pay if he had his debit card or credit card on his phone. Most people do these days. So you're telling me that during that supposed double shift, it never occurred to him that maybe he should charge his phone because the battery is thow and not a single person where he works had a charger for him.
Speaker 3: Come on, Jamie, I love you. You are highly logical in everything. You're very analytical.
Speaker 1: Unless he was a construction worker and there was no walls, you know.
Speaker 3: But part of this has to do with the fear of God that he installed in me. As he was knocking violently on my window after you gave him. You gave him fear money, So you got mugged.
Speaker 1: I basically I got voluntarily mugged. You gave him, You get him twenty bucks, you gave him don't hit me money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much, I mean, think about it. I mean, all things considered, I did a good deed. I prevented him from maybe bashing my window. Who knows what he could have done to my car? Could have fucked up my car.
Speaker 1: I was sitting in my car. He was outside my.
Speaker 4: Car, so I was dude, I'm so sorry, what a coincidence. I just got off a double shift. I didn't bring my wallet. I wish I could help you.
Speaker 1: Twenty dollars to make him go away is very very cheap price to pay.
Speaker 4: Look, I think I'll show up and stop banging on your door tomorrow. I could use twenty bucks.
Speaker 8: My Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: You know there there is something to be said for uh yeah, you know. No, there's something to be said for.
Speaker 3: Making sure that you're safe at all times, and that that you know preventative measures and avoiding conflict. And I feel like by just giving him the money that he might or might not.
Speaker 4: Have needed, that Gandhi and Sam were in the car with you, you think it would have gone that smoothly.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's safety in numbers.
Speaker 3: I think that if there were three people in the car with me, I think you freaked out the last time, I might not have caught in you.
Speaker 1: No, but I might not have.
Speaker 4: I might not have given the guy the money. I might because if he had a gun. You think it would matter that there were two girls in the backseat or whatever in the front night.
Speaker 1: I would have given him the money. Thanks.
Speaker 3: All right, Wow, here's a talkback that was left it. Two of them in a row. They left it two thirty seven in the morning. Who the hell is talking back at that hour?
Speaker 1: Well, if it was West Coast, it's not that bad.
Speaker 20: Hey, Brody is scary. Many are sorry for the shitty audio monarch in the middle of driving.
Speaker 2: Scary.
Speaker 20: You definitely got scammed, I'd say not definitely, nine to ninth century got scammed. I'm not saying. I'm a person that usually tries to give and to the people that even stand on the side of the streets, no money, no this whatever. I usually have some cans in my car, cans of soda. I usually have some cans of soda, or I get bag of chips or something. I try to give that is that I know, but probably eat and.
Speaker 21: That's what I usually give.
Speaker 1: But scary headbags and money. It worked out.
Speaker 20: I'm not I have sent sory. You got scamned on this one, all right. I loved that he's taking the guy the whatever money for the train or whatever you need.
Speaker 3: He needed to get home to Red Bank, gets working a double and his phone died right, ask.
Speaker 1: A zip code, I guarantee it's not Red Bank.
Speaker 4: By the way, Michaelmannockham has one percent where he's convinced the guy one percent could have been.
Speaker 22: Legit, somebody from somewhere over here about the baptism money for the kids. Scary finding this out as like Brody finding out they drowned the squirrels, which I didn't know either. But as a parent, unless you're filthy rich, you're going to use the money you get first to pay for the party. Then if it's leftover figure it's reimbursement forgifts you already bought the kids.
Speaker 17: A few years ago, our.
Speaker 22: Godfather gave us cash for our son's birth and we used it to upgrade to a single room in the hospital, even though I said I would buy him some bitcoin with it.
Speaker 8: But that was right before FTX collapse. So that was.
Speaker 22: Another one about giving money to homeless. I have a question, would you give money to an allegedly homeless person if he saw they were wearing Pradat shoes, no operand new but not run down either. I was on the train one time and I was about to give something until I saw his shoes and said get.
Speaker 8: The fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what if somebody who had like set, What were you gonna say, Brody.
Speaker 4: What if somebody like a millionaire has like to them, Proda shoes are like Converse, and they're like, God, they don't fit me anymore. They're a little dirty. I'm gonna donate them. Maybe they donated them to a shelter and this guy got them. Maybe they stopped their car and we're like, you know what, here's some nice shoes for you. To them, they were old shoes, like Proda to us is like my god, Prada product to like, you know, Jeff Bezos, he wiped his ass with product. So I don't think the guy had product as he bought them.
Speaker 3: There was that one time where I unloaded all my old Kenneth Coal clothing to the local Saint Anne's shelter in Jersey City and they distributed to all the people and was.
Speaker 1: Not even kidding you.
Speaker 3: One one morning, I was on my way to work and I was driving by and I saw a guy coming out of St.
Speaker 1: Ann's with my shirt on, and so yeah, but yeah, something similar happened to me when I lived I think it was it. I live with my parents.
Speaker 3: Uh it was a nice long sleeve button down too. It was a guy who's sharp dressed man, sharp dressed.
Speaker 1: Man, very good.
Speaker 4: Before it was so easy to donate the charity. I think either I was living at home or I bought some I brought some clothes home and told my mother and I didn't need him anymore whatever, and she threw them in the like into the trash compactor. Like a week later, I see the super The super is the guy you know lives in the building and fixes everything. Yeah, the superintendent wearing my stripe purple shirt like it was like a bluish black stripes. He must have seen the bad and I'm fine with it. But it was weird seeing him in my shirt and he looked better in it than I did. He's like he was he was a well built guy, and uh he just he filled it out better. I'm like, well, good for him. Had I know it, I would have given it to him, like an I throw it. I was like, oh he eats the shirts, I'll give him the shirts. But it's like weird to see somebody it's wearing your clothing. But then when you look better that you win it, Like oh fuck.
Speaker 22: Last one Scary, you should try a travel agent instead of AI. Try either Pro Travel or Zell.
Speaker 8: Spelled t z e LL.
Speaker 22: They are located in New York City, right near your Z one hundred office. If you complain a lot about your travel experiences, so I think you would greatly benefit from using them.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and I'm sure the average travel agent will give you the most affordable, lowest profit location that they can send you to.
Speaker 1: It's very true.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 17: This is Jenna from North Jersey. I am a longtime listener, first time caller, and I completely agree with Scary on I would never spend my kids money and I don't think my parents did that either. In fact, when I bought my first car, my father actually paid for it and I paid him back in paid and then later on he provided all that money to me when I was an adult.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and there are honest parents in the world. I appreciate you. Thanks for as also there's rich parents who don't need.
Speaker 7: To do that.
Speaker 1: Thanks for participating in this lifetime That was one of our homework assignments.
Speaker 19: Hello, Ariel. In regards to Very Scary following.
Speaker 15: Greg T's daughter, if they've been family for a very very long time, and greg t sees Scary as a family and Jada sees Scary as her uncle. I don't see them being a problem, except that if Scary has any sexual feelings towards her, that becomes an issue.
Speaker 19: I do not Scary.
Speaker 15: That was very nice of you to donate twenty dollars to a guy who might have needed it, but it is a little suspicious how Brody did excx blame the whole situation.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, I'm good that way.
Speaker 19: You know you don't really know a person situation.
Speaker 15: I would have personally been like, okay, well you need a fair let me walk you to the train station and I'll pay you for your ticket.
Speaker 19: That way I would know whether or not he's lying.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 3: See, the thing is I had didn't have that kind of time, But I like where you. I see where you're coming from, and I totally understand it. I also wouldn't want to take a walk with the guy or spend any more seconds than I had to.
Speaker 4: Right with an Ariel, you sound like a lovely girl, and I think you're from upstate New York.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't know the city really well. Why didn't you break it down for her. David Brody, here's what you don't want to do.
Speaker 4: When someone is so desperate for cash, they make up a story and knock on strangers' cars. I'm not saying they're prone to any other misdemeanors, but I don't think you'd want your daughter, or my daughters, or anyone's daughters, or you getting out of your car with your keys in your hand.
Speaker 3: Number one. Number two taking a stroll with the guy for Sunday walk. Well, let me just cray my purse so we can walk together.
Speaker 1: Could you purse how we walk?
Speaker 4: So I can I can go in my pocket and get some change for the ticket for the fair. Yes, that's a move I would. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh she has two more.
Speaker 15: It's very hard to trust people nowadays. You don't know if they're scamming you that you don't know if they're being honest. That's the reason why when a person who's supposedly homeless, they may not be homeless.
Speaker 19: Sometimes they lie just to get money.
Speaker 15: I've heard of rich people dressing up as being homeless so that they could get free stuff liquor is. They say that they're hunger and they need food, so I'll actually buy them like McDonald's food and give it to them.
Speaker 1: Understood that, Brody.
Speaker 15: That's very impressive that your dogs can distinguish between when you ask them if they want to listen to the podcast or if they need to go out.
Speaker 19: That's your dogs are very smart.
Speaker 15: And I was wondering, is there a way that you might be able to post pictures of your dogs on your Twitter account? They sound like they're really cute dogs.
Speaker 1: They really are.
Speaker 4: I tell you it's probably better if I post pictures on Instagram. But even tonight they were upstairs. And here's the thing, it's repetition. If you keep saying they're right here on the couch, do you want to go out? They know what that means. They run downstairs and they sit by their leashes, and they know what that means. They don't understand that podcasting means I'm getting on here with Skeery and doing a podcast. But they know that the word podcast means. They run to the doors on the left where I'm going to go into that room and sit in a chair and talk.
Speaker 1: And right now one of them sleeping by the front door, and two of them are on the couch to my left. Yes, oh oh, how cute.
Speaker 3: I move my webcam.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Oh, that's so so cute.
Speaker 4: And they sleep on my By the way, this blue couch that I have here in my home studio, I got this couch in nineteen ninety four. Have you ever had sex years old? You have to think about it.
Speaker 1: That means you have.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 1: It's a two seater couch and she can't really lay across it. But you can put someone on top of you. Oh you could. Yeah, you could put someone on your lap. Not on this couch. No, not on this couch. Verse, cowgirl, you could. I could say, I saw the couch. You could do that. You could do a lot of things on that couch. I'm just saying we didn't.
Speaker 23: To America Bank to New York.
Speaker 24: I haven't sent a talk.
Speaker 23: Back in a while because the fucking app wouldn't let me for some stupid ass reasons. But hey, scary if you're just throwing money around like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm going on my very.
Speaker 23: First plane ride ever in one month from today, and I'm going to go to Orlando with my best friend. And I'm thirty seven. I've never been on a plane. I'm going on my first vacation in years. Also my venmost Tam underscore thirty four to thirty four.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, thanks, I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Pam underscore thirty four to thirty four. You heard that slices her Orlando fund?
Speaker 4: Are those measurements because she wasn't born in nineteen thirty four, so huh huh.
Speaker 1: Hey, Brody is scariots?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Have you noticed that we have two types of women that call and leave voice talkbacks. We've got them. We've got Jamie from Queens yep, right, and we've got oh my god, the girl from Texas drawing a blank at her name. I'm so sorry who said, like, oh my god, it has a great voice and her mic phone always sounds right. And then all the other women, Dez and Ariel and Maddie, they all have this edge to them. I'm not sure which I prefer, the cute and the spunky or they. Yeah, I got a fucking problem.
Speaker 1: What you say? Like, I I like them both the same? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Hey, I like this as a vibe.
Speaker 20: Hey, Brody is scariots?
Speaker 21: Manny question for Brody. You said that before that you had like a day off, so you decided to go to the casino and check the reviews.
Speaker 1: So I was curious to know what do you mean by a day off?
Speaker 8: Did you find a new job?
Speaker 21: Is there something that we're missing that you had a day off or was it just that you wanted, like a day vacation, a daycation or something a dacation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a day off from any like committed responsibilities. Like I didn't have pickle ball schedule. I'd have a podcast to do. You know, my family, my kids were a little left for college already, so you know, if I want to go, you know, if I want to get away for six eight hours, nobody cares.
Speaker 1: My wife doesn't care, so you know, but I'm not working.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 4: I would tell you. If I was, I would give you, I would update you guys. But no, just I just had a day with like no responsibilities.
Speaker 8: Hipee boys.
Speaker 25: It's risk from Brooklyn. I feel like MJ from NJ because I totally recorded something and I don't know if it's.
Speaker 6: Sent or not.
Speaker 8: So I'm just going to do it again.
Speaker 25: No, we have she text with my mom asking her where the fuck my money is from my boss mitzvah. Granted I'm thirty five. So that was a while ago and my mom never answered me. So there's my answer. I don't know where my money is, but thanks to you guys in that episode, I'm going to find it. Hey, bie boys, it's Rifka from Brooklyn. Y'all talking about the money for Scary's friends, baptism, christening, fucking thing, whatever the hell. I'm Jewish, I don't know these things. This reminds me of one time my friend who's Greek, she had something for her kid, and I didn't realize or know that you had to give money. And I remember like later that evening she had texted me and she goes, I can't find your.
Speaker 19: Card anywhere, and I was just like, car what card?
Speaker 8: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 25: I feel like this explains a lot because if the money is going toward the parents, of course this bitch is going to text me being like, where's my money? Because the money goes to the parents, they're gonna spend it however the fuck they want to spend it. Right, that's he's not going to.
Speaker 8: The kid, unless maybe it goes to their education or school or whatever.
Speaker 25: I don't know, but anyway, uh, I don't talk to her anymore.
Speaker 8: But that's another story.
Speaker 1: But I don't know was her card right.
Speaker 4: See, what you should have said was seriously, you don't have it. I got to stop payming on that check right away and act like you did leave the check. Yeah, well, she knows you to leave a check. She's trying to be nice.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, that's her way of that's her way of saying, give me a gift, bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you don't. You don't want to say, like, you know, you came to the party, you didn't give any money. But that's what she's saying. She doesn't think you gave a check, and you know you didn't. She didn't think you didn't give a check. She knows you didn't give a check.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: She's playing it like, yeah, oh I didn't see your your pint hint. I'd hate for that. I'd hate for that check. That's minimum two hundred dollars to a big misplaced and somebody.
Speaker 1: Else cashes it.
Speaker 26: Hey, b boys, Christy from Saddlebrook, scary, I'm gonna put a little bug in your ear. My husband proposed to me. At Santo Socho Rios, we did a resort scuba dive, which you don't have to be certified for we were thirty feet underwater and he had an underwater writing tablet that read will you Marry Me?
Speaker 27: It was awesome.
Speaker 26: Also, while you're there, do this bamboo rapped tour. It's like something out of Gilligan's Islands. The tour guide has a big paddle. It's just you and Robin and it's very romantic. Next homework assignment, All right, scary. You're totally fine with whatever you gave.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 26: You do not have children. If it makes you happy to give a generous gift, so be it. I think it's great. You're a very generous person. And even if you got scambonid, which you totally did, that's fine too.
Speaker 19: Maybe he needed the money more than you needed it.
Speaker 26: My parents had bank accounts for my brother and I that we used for our college education. Every time Christy again, every time we got cash, it went into a big poodle bank that we used for when we want to or the movies, or if there was a bizarre or a carnival. We wanted to go to stuff like that. And my friends who have kids, because I don't have any kids. I have a husband to cats and that's plenty. But my friends who have kids don't use the money for themselves. They do put it in bank accounts for their kids colleges, college educations.
Speaker 4: For now, by the way, one more Mom and Dad needed. They were going into the poodle bank.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am the.
Speaker 8: Person that Scary gave the twenty dollars to in order to get home.
Speaker 27: I just want you to know that.
Speaker 8: It wasn't just twenty dollars.
Speaker 26: I had to give him a sexual favor, so I did earn the twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you for letting everybody know. I had a feeling that might have been the case.
Speaker 12: Scary and Brody Birdie and Scary Scarodi I need from CT. Yes, Scary, I'm back because I want to say that MJ from MJ voseu, Miss Signora Menaviose, you were the only slice I can leave multiple talkbacks and you are definitely an individual that should be protected at all costs. And Scary, please play the sound clip in which you apparently have from when MJ from MJ was on the Big Show. I want to be as being in stitches too.
Speaker 23: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh bring that home. He'll bring those with the jingles. The jingles he works fore and a half hours a day. You can't bring that. That's a priority I got. I gotta get that clip. I gotta find out what it.
Speaker 4: Was titled before it gets erased in the computer, like my you killed my strong phone tap.
Speaker 6: Brooklyn boys, it's Maddie from Brooklyn and the bronx to the Shakespearean gentleman from Connecticut. I would just like to say thank you, sir for the most accurate description I've ever heard of myself.
Speaker 19: It's certainly flattering.
Speaker 6: I just want to politely add shiny bouncy hair and catlike reflexes.
Speaker 1: Thanks awesome.
Speaker 4: By the way, if I want to just go back, I want to just say something to Rifka. Rifka, you called it a boss mitzvah instead of a bot mitzvah, and I know why you did that, and major props because that's old school pronunciation. And they changed it to the tea sound from sub to tub for those who get it. Monochoa knows what I'm talking about, right Bannockham.
Speaker 8: Episode three or five.
Speaker 27: This is the name for Washington State comment about the guy who needs gas money to.
Speaker 8: Go back to Philadelphia.
Speaker 27: Oh my god, that shit that is how do they say fucking.
Speaker 19: As old as tale or as old as whatever.
Speaker 8: He's not going to fucking Philadelphia.
Speaker 27: Okay, Like, I literally see so many homeless people living in Washington State and they have two or three running. Say, and by now Skara Jones is probably saying, well, New Jersey is not a Washington state.
Speaker 8: New Jersey's different.
Speaker 27: Well, yeah, New Jersey's better than the Washington State, but still has homeless people. So the whole thing with homeless people, you know, and shady people ask you for money is the same goddamn story, Scary Jones, I can't believe you fell for that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like h Danny l.
Speaker 27: From the Morning Show because you know she always believed the best and the nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 3: Okay, Daniel's a much better person than us. I'm going to reflect on my mistakes and we'll come right back after this.
Speaker 2: The bo Glen Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: Wait will be right, bad.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: They are on me about this guy, so what so what if I gave him twenty dollars a donate, I made a donation to his fund?
Speaker 4: Who cares if he was lying to tell me you gave him? You gave him twenty on a fourteen ask, I had no change. Plus, you should have told him.
Speaker 28: Episode three zero five, special message for Scary Jones back, Hey, ser can I get forty dollars by eighty chance? I'm trying to get from Washington State to Canada and my own is a ten percent and my car charger broke and all right, I just need some money for gas. I really need to get back to Canada. And if you don't have cash, that's okay. You could send me money on cash app. My name is b K two one two seven one eight. Thank you and God bless you.
Speaker 1: See that's soundubelievable. You should give him money.
Speaker 3: Scary right after I right after I give what's her name some money to get to Orlando on her first flight.
Speaker 1: You should give him. It was Ariel right, No, who was it? Hey, Brooke, go back and listen. I will, Hey.
Speaker 19: Brooklyn boys, Brody and Scary, Scary and Brody.
Speaker 29: This is Kelsey from Texas.
Speaker 1: Kelsey.
Speaker 29: So I listened to the cheese girl TikTok from episode three oh four with my boyfriend, and we agree with Brody. It'd be if the guy didn't want to pay extra for her, but it was his food. I also wanted to comment on the bad negative reviews, so we were looking on the Crumble cookie app and they changed the format where reviews are higher up. Now, well, we looked up some of them for an apple pie cookie and there were so many one star reviews because they didn't get the cookie at their store and couldn't try it, so they were mad about that. They hate anything apple or they hate pie, which last two. You have to select what cookies you're getting. I don't know why they got it if they knew they were going to hate it. But anyway, love you guys, Slice for Life. Oh An MJ from NJ, Thank you so much. I like listening to your talk box that you leave as well.
Speaker 1: Wait does she hears this episode and she's got a secret admirer? That's positive what I said. When she hears this episode, she's going to hear that there's a secret admirer. Oh right, that's right, Yes, not so secret anymore.
Speaker 30: Hey Brooklyn boys. Katie from Cleveland. Hey Brodie, we haven't had any updates on your book.
Speaker 1: What is going on with that?
Speaker 30: It's been how many years now?
Speaker 19: I know it takes a while to write a book.
Speaker 30: I'm just kind of curious as to where you are in that process and when we can expect to purchase your book, thinks fight.
Speaker 1: Oh well, let me get let me give you the update.
Speaker 4: Before I finished that book, I'm writing another book called I Procrastinate Too Much, which should be out in the next thirty five years. Hi, I'm not good at projects. In fact, in college I would drop classes if there was a turnpaper due.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at it.
Speaker 9: Reggie here, just want to get a huge shout out to Jack Bird, my half cousin.
Speaker 8: He and Scary have been friends for a long time.
Speaker 9: They actually were the two who measured long Balls Brandon's balls to make sure he was long Ball's Brandon and not just regular Brandon.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: I'm out.
Speaker 4: I'm confused your friend Longball's Brandon who is a regular brand.
Speaker 1: But she's mentioned you mentioned this bird, Jack Bird. Who is that person?
Speaker 3: That's somebody that's I saw on Facebook as one of our Facebook fans.
Speaker 1: I believe I have no idea.
Speaker 4: There's got to be a joke that we're missing Jack Jack Bird, Jack Jack Hoff, She said, Rod.
Speaker 24: And Scary Orange Canal still fload you here here in this the episode where you're talking about your vacation spout using AI whatever, look up fair Hope, Alabama. Uh, I call this guy here to tell on YouTube. Awesome YouTube channel by the way for traveling, and he went there and it's such a secret little.
Speaker 11: Hideout near Mobile and Mobile.
Speaker 9: Yeah, definitely check it out.
Speaker 24: Definitely what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much. Fair Hope Alabama they call it.
Speaker 4: They call it fair Hope because, uh, you're gonna hope you get the hell out of there live.
Speaker 1: No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 24: Listening to the woman talking about how she totally ghosted a guy by just leaving him on a date. Uh, that's just rude and immature of her, honestly, And I disagree with Scary.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 24: I just think girls all time on expensive dates.
Speaker 26: And then honestly, it wasn't out the money much.
Speaker 19: It was about I just didn't want to.
Speaker 24: Waste my money. I wanted to see if I actually had a connection with a girl, So I started going to happy hours and stuff with them and just talking.
Speaker 7: That's what it.
Speaker 24: Date was just not about the food, Okay, sorry, Scary. No, you don't order the most expensive thing on the menu on the.
Speaker 1: First date, maybe on the second, third date.
Speaker 24: Even because that means you already have a connection and the guy's you know he's investing now. But on the first date, it's all about communication and all that, seeing if there are if the values are there, if if the interests are there. You know, you don't just fucking on her first date, because like you've seen the articles of girls who literally just go on first dates all the time just so they get free dinners.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bitch, move on her part, even though she.
Speaker 8: Ended up paying for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree with you there.
Speaker 24: Sorry, she could have gotten a fucking piece of salmon. Then she needs the fucking bronzino. Like Brody said that one of those expensive fish on the menu. Usually it's a fucking salmon, or get the fucking snapper. You know you don't need to fucking get the bronzino.
Speaker 11: That would kiss me the funk off if I saw her get the really by.
Speaker 24: Taking advantage, especially because then she's just taking she's just wasting my time.
Speaker 5: I'll still pay for it.
Speaker 1: But whatever, you got some anger.
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 1: Let me say this.
Speaker 3: Let me say this, that's the best one. First of all, I fucking hate salmon cooked. I like rass salmon when it's sushi, but salmon has a fucking taste to it. It's disgusting. So maybe she doesn't like salmon. No, okay, that's your opinion. But my point is we're entitled to our likes and dislikes. So she might have been ordering the bronzino. She might have been ordering the bronzino because she likes the taste of it. It's a white fish, its white, flaky, light fish. It's healthier for you. There's less oils in it, and it's it's healthier than the salmon. Now, okayn. Secondly, the bronzino is not the most expensive fish on a menu in a fancy restaurant.
Speaker 1: It's just not. It's they had all the fish. It's mid priced.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 4: What if that restaurant that specialty was zo now too expensive fish against the dover soul, the King crab lock. You don't know if that restaurant. You don't know if that restaurant had dover soul.
Speaker 3: But you don't know that, but you don't know that it didn't. What I'm saying is no one knows anything. We're all flying blind here.
Speaker 1: Okay. You know how I know they didn't have dover sol in that restaurant. How she would have ordered it. You don't know that. You don't know that, we don't know. You can argue both sides of this. You were on the boogie side of the fence and she's over there with you. Dude, it is not out of the ordinary to order bronzino. It's typical. You're going on a date, and again, what is let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Let's say you're on a job interview and the guy vice president of the company says, uh, hey, let's let's go out to it. Let's grab a meal. Let's go to this restaurant I go to all the time. It's a It's where I always go. It's right around the corner. Yeah, he's ad, it's my treat. You're ordering the bronzeno, or you're ordering a fucking soup and salad.
Speaker 1: I'm ordering a fucking bronzeno. If in the movie getting the job, then you're not getting the job, Well, then I don't want to work for you.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly what she did. She walked out. I don't want to work for you then, because you're a petty asshole. I just said, watching you're watching the till you're watching everything that I'm bordering. Did I say the guy was watching the till I'm saying. You just said that I don't get the job.
Speaker 1: You just said it.
Speaker 4: Don't get it just because the average the average guy's gonna look at you going, what a shnura?
Speaker 1: What a ghanif? Talk English words is a Yiddish words that most people know. They mean. They mean, they mean like you're uh, you give a guy an inn, she wants a foot. So it's a test.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't take advantage. No, it's not taking advantage. It's part of the fucking menu. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Ask another question.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when Elvis took us all to PC Richard's son, Yes, and he said pick out whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I picked out a whole system. Yes, so did I. We told him we were going to do that.
Speaker 4: One member of the show picked the most expensive television set.
Speaker 1: Maybe he needed it, No, he didn't need it. He couldn't know.
Speaker 3: But you're comparing apples and oranges. You're talking about what I'm in the vantage. You talk about what I'm in the mood to eat, versus a fucking flat panel TV, a four K TV.
Speaker 1: You can't eat on somebody's dime like that. That's different. All right, all right, we agree to disagree on this. Let's play. Let's play the slices. It's their show. I know, we don't mean sorry slices. We stole.
Speaker 4: We stole the microphone from you a couple of minutes, stole the spotlight. Brody, scary time. That's Brooklyn boys, here's your show.
Speaker 1: So worked up, Peter, Brooklyn bricks. What's the cook here?
Speaker 20: One more time?
Speaker 14: You surre Barbero. You don't want to wait on this whole panhandler story you guys were talking about last episode.
Speaker 1: I gotta agree with Brody.
Speaker 8: Get to it there.
Speaker 1: But you did the red thing. You put your hand on your heart and you look no worry. You saw human being. Good Karma points for you, buddy. Keep on fucking take you share. You know what rude is.
Speaker 14: I suggest you take a page or two out of old Scootie's book, even though he's a boogie fucker, Because everywhere you.
Speaker 1: Go it's a fight with you.
Speaker 31: If it's not the hospital, it's the doctor's office. If it's not the doctor's office, it's the restaurant. If it's not the restaurant, it's the pharmacy. If it's not the pharmacy, it's target. And the list goes on and on and on.
Speaker 32: Adding a little fiber to your dad, Maybe have a mushroomer to hell. Maybe even try a little deal or some fucking parsley. You know, Scootie, why don't you take him out for lunch and you know, and buying one old impossible whoppers, get some uh plat based material and maybe that'll lose some things up and he won't be fighting all the time.
Speaker 33: All right, I'll talk to you later, have a good afternoon, and remember, don't be fighting Brody.
Speaker 1: It thinking either.
Speaker 3: He's probably you know what he's saying that, Brody, he's insinuating that the reason why you're so angry and pent up with all that anger and all the rage that comes out of you is because you're constipating.
Speaker 1: Homeless people will scam money. You're constipated. I don't give it. She more fiber your diet. Did you get that? He gets me again?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 14: Hear time to get serious and do something of Brody's homework, even though I never did.
Speaker 1: My homework when I was in school.
Speaker 14: But anyway, you know, but you know, concerning the baptism there, Scooty, I guess far than know and my religion, when you become a godfather or a sponsor, the main responsibility of the sponsor is to be a spiritual guide to that child throughout their lives.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you know.
Speaker 34: That an appropriate gift for a child like that would be something religious like like nytoya gold chain with a cross on it, or maybe a chain with the child's saint, the saint based on their birthday they've got a saint, or maybe a child's Bible.
Speaker 8: Or something like that. Yeah, that would be appropriate.
Speaker 14: And the best gift of all that you can give that child is to actually fulfill your responsibility and be that spiritual guide throughout their lives.
Speaker 33: Not just Christmas and Easter their mister, scootie. Okay, so remember money is not appropriate in this situation here in my opinion. Okay, all right, guys, take any this here later and we'll be talking.
Speaker 1: I spectfully disagree that money is well.
Speaker 4: Hold on, here's a little bit money is appropriate. Okay, ahead, you didn't give information to the slices. This poor little baby that you're now a godfather to worked a double shift and had no way to get home because its car was towed, so you had to give him money so he could get home to his crib and.
Speaker 1: Red Bank, New Jersey. Now it all makes sense.
Speaker 4: By the way, if you're expecting Scary to be a spiritual advisor for this kid, you nothing coming.
Speaker 1: Speed will keep throwing money at the kid.
Speaker 4: Any spirits is scary, nose are alcoholic, out of the alcoholics type.
Speaker 1: Hold on, he's back. I think he's back.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this'll be one more. You know, all was done for the week. But I went back and listened to this last time from last week, and you know I had to come back on here. But there was something that really checked my head. You know that Plan guy from Danny the Plan radio guy. He said that the post off was was the bottom of the barrel drop. You know, a lot of the people that work at the post office here in my area are veterans and they are not.
Speaker 1: The bottom of the barrel. So you better take that back, Denny. You hear that, Danny?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I don't think he was referring to veterans. I would imagine he would not. Danny's a good guy, love the veterans, and in.
Speaker 3: All fairness, when he goes to the post office. He can't really see who's working there, so you know he just hears about them. Oh he's blind. Oh he takes a joke, he knows. Love you, Danny, but yes, point taken, mister trucker. Dude, all right, we've come to the last talk back of the night.
Speaker 1: Here it is. That'd be a good one, I hope.
Speaker 7: So parking o flow jewe so scary that. I mean if she ordered the most expensive ball of wine the menu were champagne, that also would have been okay because it's all the menu, so technically it's in the arena. Also, if he did this to her, he'd be an asshole. He'd be the number one asshole if she was instead of doing what she's said a complain about what she said on the TikTok or whatever, if she said that someone did it to her, people would be going after that guy for that. So I hate the supple standard shit.
Speaker 3: Well, it's double standard to compare a wine list to the main entree list. Once again, you would not order the most expensive bottle of wine. And that goes for the job. That goes to the job interview as well. But what if she wanted a forty dollar glass of wine unacceptable on the first date. On the first date, okay, what about thirty? What's the now not about? It's not. What I'm saying is when it comes to the dinner and eating. Okay, the food is different than the drink.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Food is food is nourishment. Food is I want to eat something healthy versus less less healthy? With the bottles of wine, you're just wine is wine. So it's all the same. It's just a matter of a price point and maybe a little bit different taste on the palate. Okay, what if what if they have but if I don't want if I'm not a fan of salmon, and I can't eat shellfish, and I and I don't like it, and I don't eat any I don't eat beef, and I don't eat beef, and maybe I had I had pasta.
Speaker 1: I don't want carbs.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm not taking you out in the date is the lean bronzino? Is it happens to be a very lean, clean shell Stop she didn't because she didn't order the bronzino because it was healthy.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's another question. Let's say dessert comes, They've got eighteen items on the dessert menu. What if she orders the forty five dollars sou fla?
Speaker 1: Is that okay? It's food?
Speaker 6: Is that A?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's okay.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I just I don't understand why everyone's so petty. So just no out on any date.
Speaker 3: You're out on the date, petty, enjoy the date, enjoy the time, enjoy Why why are you gonna let your choices get in the.
Speaker 4: Way of Bronzino on a forty five dollars flight and a fifty dollars glass of wine?
Speaker 1: That you don't brought her to that restaurant?
Speaker 3: He should have. He should have brought her to fucking Applebee's. If you don't even want her ordering what was on the goddamn menu, I'm sorry, I don't understand the logic of people.
Speaker 4: Maybe he thought you'd have the best spicy Rigga toni on the menu for twenty three dollars.
Speaker 3: Remember not then, remember that you brought up the Bronzeno issue. The whole point of that why that video went viral was because this guy skipped out on the cheese because he asked the price of the cheese and it was three. Because people hated her, but it had nothing to do with her ordering bronzino. That was you, David Brody that brought that up. That had nothing to do with the video whatsoever. That was just that was a separate That was a David Brody hot take that had nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me address what the Slice said about double standards. Let's say the guys go on a first date with this woman and she orders the Bronzino, which, let's just for the sake of the conversation, it's by far the most expensive thing on the menu. Okay, Is it okay for him to go to the bathroom, pay the check, walk out, and leave and not say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Because what she did? Okay, yeah, yeah, that would be that would be okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he could be like that this this beach just ordered Bronzeno, I'm out, pays the check and leaves, doesn't say leaves the sit at the table.
Speaker 3: Actually no, I actually no, no, no, I don't feel that way. I feel that that that's him being to pay for her to get up and leave because he was he was being cheap with the sweet But what if he was offended by her bronzeno water? Could she just get up and leave. He's that's still him being cheap. That's still him being a cheap bastard. He's being a cheaty things.
Speaker 1: She's a baby. In both arguments, he's being a cheap fuck So guess what, wait, why is it he being cheap if she's being like a fucking cindera?
Speaker 3: He asked her out to dinner? Okay, he asked her out to a proper dinner. He chose the restaurant, he brought it to the restaurant. So so let's fucking sit down. Let's have a great conversation over some awesome food. Let's not quibble over three dollars cheese on a burger, and you get to order whatever you want within the not one hundred and fifty dollar a bottle of wine that wouldn't be advisable, but you're in the mood for bronzino, which is a common menu item in a restaurant of that caliber.
Speaker 4: What if you're in a bar and you meet this hot girl, You're like, oh my god, I gotta talk.
Speaker 1: To this card. You got anything she wants? So she said, he can I buy you a drink? And she let's say, she's you're gonna I'm gonna buy you the drink. You're gonna have to buy her the drink.
Speaker 4: Of course, yes, but let's say she's drinking a Cosmo or something fruity, some pretty little drink Brell and a peanut Colada.
Speaker 1: He said, can I buy you a drink?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: And she goes and she goes for the class azul. Yeah, he gets like a two hundred dollars shot of something. Yes, absolutely, because I want.
Speaker 8: To get out with her.
Speaker 1: I want to have a conversation. I'm out. I'll tell the bontend, I'll be right back. Put it on my tab. I'm gonna take a peek and I'm out booking. Boys.
Speaker 4: If you buy me a stick to it or some day I'm ordering the Tomahawk or the Porterhouse for six reactions, Drounles.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you to talk about something baby talk.
Speaker 30: A lot of things you would be on the sizes time
Speaker 1: Free Dresser