Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Challenge family. What's up. It's me Devin Simone and.
Speaker 2: I'm Davon Rogers and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: Davon, I give you twelve Karra points. Come on, I give you thirteen. Oh that's so sweet. Come on, yo, I want to know. I want to know what people think about the Karra points. You guys have got to let us know, send us all the dms. But I will say this, it keeps the show interesting. Oh make it so that you especially because these ladies were so skilled and talented the guys too. But it was so neck and neck that even if you were trying to do the math, you couldn't because one person would win a checkpoint and then they'd be like behind in another checkpoint and then come back up Like it was. It just it kept you on the edge of your seat. And look from that perspective, Hey, it was smart forty seasons in and they're still keeping you on the edge of your seat. What are your thoughts today?
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure, because the fans are going to be talking. The fans are definitely going to be talking and trying to figure it out. But at the end of the day, a win is a win, and so congratulations to Rachel and Jenny.
Speaker 1: Like Tian, John and Jordan, ties over here, I know, no ties over here. Jordan tried to keep up the suspense. He's like, I know, I've won every checkpoint by at least five hours, but you never know. You never don't know what's gonna happen. It's like, Jordan, we all know, sit down, we know. Also, shout out to Derek. I shine. Like, Okay, first of all, be honest, did you have Derek beating bananas on your bingo card at the top of this season? Yes? Did you see the way Johnny's been performing this season?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wait, okay episode one when we were there, Oh no, no, episode one, okay that episode you Derek to bananas?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, That's why all season we've been calling him the Silent Assassin, little sniper because Deared been doing it but undercover. And I'm just I'm so proud of him and the tears in his eyes realizing he won second place by yes he did, I'm so proud. I'm so proud. Yeah, you know, being a good person pays off.
Speaker 1: But he won even without being the good I mean, yes, he's a good person. But there was no movement on the boys in with Karra points so and they really yeah, they were cemented in their place, which is just wild.
Speaker 2: Even watching the rundown of how people were voting, Like I know we got to see some during the episodes, but like actually seeing the breakdown in right final Oh my gosh, this okay, okay, lem I trying to ask you a question bitter or strategic, like how I would do it or how I'm saying, how do you think that they voted bitter or strategic?
Speaker 1: Seeing I think there was a mix. I do think there was a mix because we saw things like Kara give Rachel a five, which we also saw Carr give Tori a five, which Kara love that like beautiful, just beautiful growth, all of it amazing. But then we saw Leroy get bananas like a three or a one and even saying you, my boy, but you don't need to win no more. So, like I don't I think everybody's was different. How would I do it? I'd probably do it a mix of both, like probably makes it bitter and then probably a mix of strategic. What would you do?
Speaker 2: I would definitely try to do it in the favor of the people that I love and I support, Yeah, to have a better chance, Like if you were in there, I'd be like, oh, Devin five for sure, like you know, and then try to somebody who could potentially beat you.
Speaker 1: I would make sure to give them a lower point, so, you know, like a one for sure. So yeah, I would do it like that. Yeah, yeah, absolutely all right. In case you guys were trying to remember how it played out. In fourth place, we had Kylind and Tory, third place Banana's Michelle. Second place was Derek and no one because first place became Jordan for the boys and a tie between Rachel and Jenny for the girls. Who gets your goats?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Were you gonna ask?
Speaker 2: No, I was going to tell you. I figured out who my Meryl Streep is?
Speaker 1: Oh who?
Speaker 2: And I might get controversy for this, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I had to really.
Speaker 2: Dig into the rolodex and figure out who my challenge Meryl Streep is.
Speaker 1: You ready mm hmm chorl Okay? Do you gotta justify your answer?
Speaker 2: That's my challenge Meryl Street, because you have to think of somebody, Okay, when you think of Meryl Streep, you think like one of the goats.
Speaker 1: Right, you're like, and whether she.
Speaker 2: Won the awards or nothing, you look at her and you just when you think of acting, she's one of the people you think about.
Speaker 1: And when I think, I me Davon.
Speaker 2: When I think of the challenge, She's one of the first people to come into my mind.
Speaker 1: And we have, right, we have all these.
Speaker 2: Great people that have come in after her, absolutely and have won way more, and that's fine. But when I think of the challenge, Carol is the first person that comes to my mind, which we.
Speaker 1: Still trying to get her. I know, Carl, I know, but.
Speaker 2: She's one of the first people to come to my mind. So when I think of my MARYL, I think, did you have time to give you Maryl?
Speaker 1: I did. People are gonna people are not gonna love, people are gonna it's gonna get black. But I'm gonna stand by it, at least for now, because I look at it as Merrill, though, has been doing this for so long, but still keeps coming back, right, Like Meryl is still in the game for a ward. You know she's been She's now generational in the work she's done, and not that this person's quite generational yet, but I feel like as well on their way, I'd argue Tory might be my maryl. I could see it. I'd say Tory might be my Meryl. And sure she doesn't win every season, but like you know, anytime she shows up, she's gonna show out, you know what I mean, Like she went, car you know, take you up out of here, and that, Hey, that's look. I don't say Carra's look. Carra is in. I have to think of who my who my car. Well, one comparison of Kara that I think is potential is although it's not female actress, but he's still really good. Is iron Man who Robert Downing Junior. But I need like a female version of that, But like super talented took a break because Robert did go away, Like he took a break, he sat kind of active for a minute and then came back and then was still like crushing it. And I feel like that's Kara. But I need the female version of that for Kara. That's who she is to me, Yeah, but I that's that's who I would. Okay, but well, we've think some more. We'll think of some more for ladies. I love it beat us up? Who is your they are? But look we ten toes down. You know I don't back down what I say. All right, let's do gold star in time out. I also have to give an honorable mention today to TJ's wardrobe the Black on Black Kids. Didn't he look slick? Yes? Today, it looks so good. It looked so good. Good job. I love to see it. Okay, day, who is who's getting your gold star of the Let's do and we'll do of the season when we do the reunion episode. So who's getting your gold star of the episode and your time out of the episode?
Speaker 2: All right, So I have honorable mentions? Okay, two honorable mentions. Tori and her solo song, the Up All Night Song by herself. I'm gonna give her a gold star for that. I thought it was really good to have her be that committed because I would have tapped out when everybody else went to sleep.
Speaker 1: So I give her that.
Speaker 2: And then also honorable mentioned Michelle with that the math quiz puzzle, how she kept getting last place and then she took that swim and was knocking people out of there.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna give her honorable mention.
Speaker 2: But Ultimately, and I say this with all of the pride and the biggest smile on my face, I'm going to give my gold Star to Era four because we had the most people in the final.
Speaker 1: Whether or not we want or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh we did because Jenny shout out to Jenny. We had the most people in the final, so.
Speaker 1: One band one found.
Speaker 2: Okay, we make sure we got all the way there and was able to have the majority of.
Speaker 1: So likes A given to a lot of people at aerow four. Clap Barry you slow clap. My gold Star nominations would have to go down to Rachel, uh, just for for killing it and all that she was doing this season. Uh, it would have to go. A nomination would also go to Michelle for the way that she handled this final. It would go to Derek that fight. It would go Look, everybody's pretty much nominated for gold Star, quite frankly, but the winner for me, Actually, I think I'm a split it between Michelle and Derek. Well look at here, I know split bot because split Derek. I really do think his placing it just says so much of how he was underestimated just as a person and a competitor and it's a reminder still of what makes the challenge great is like, sure, it's about athleticism and all of that, it is America's fit sport, but it's about heart too, Like it's about tenacity, it's about finding you know, where there were and hath a will and half away and I so and I just love that so much. And similar with Michelle, Like there were moments that in watching this episode tonight, and let me know if you guys felt the same way, I literally thought, oh, well she's getting fourth, you know, or like, oh she's last. You know, we talk about the speed mething. She literally was the last one, like girl there and yet somehow if you ran to get a snack you missed it and didn't realize she got back to the boat first, like wild. So just all of that. Also just the grace with which she handled the place movement, because I think that'd be hard to take. It's just yeah, they get my gold stars, love them. I'm so proud of it. I'm proud of everyone on this season. But I just it's impeccable. Now timeouts of the week for you day, who's getting it all right?
Speaker 2: So my time outs are not going to any of the cast members. Timeouts are going to the people who created this final because why were them people in so much water? And I don't appreciate it because I didn't want to see them doing all that swim and I feel bad for them.
Speaker 1: Not a fan, not a fan, not a fan. But it was great to watch my timeouts. I'd have to agree with you. There was a lot of swimming, but it also was interesting that it was hard to know who was ahead. And I do think it's cool because not everybody's a great runner, so I liked that we got to see something different than just running the same way. Not everybody's a great swimmer, Like IM not a swim. I can swim. I've never drowned. I'm not afraid of drowning. I can swim open water, but I probably wouldn't be getting in the water twelve times and thirty six hours or whatever they were doing, you know what I mean. So like, yeah, that was interesting. Yeah, and then nothing else. It's a time out because they were It was a beautiful season and a like fabulous cast. And I love that they did the recap when they showed who was giving what on Karma points. You know, I thought that was interesting, like sort of them showing Oh I'm giving so and so a five, like the little montage. It was beautiful season to watch. And yeah, I'm proud of everyone, and I hope they're proud of themselves. And Challenge forty did the dang thing. He did the dang thing. But it's not over. It's never over. We have some more episodes coming up because you're not gonna want to miss the reunion of course, and you know we're going to talk about it. And also we have one of the champs from season forty right here. That is right, we have the one, the only, Rachel Robinson. Go, get your weights, get your yoga mat, put on your workout gear, get ready, because you're not gonna want to miss her thoughts on the season, what she learned, why she's popping off and everybody social media all thing. Go and talk to Rachu in a moment when come back. So make sure you go go anywhere and'll be right back after this. Friends, we are so incredibly excited because we have one of the season forty champs here with us today. Please give it up for the reigning queen not only of Season forty, but also of Era one. What's up? Rachel? WHOA? What is up?
Speaker 3: Ladies? You know they're waiting to get on this podcast.
Speaker 1: We wait for you at the dough.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have been waiting.
Speaker 1: We've been waiting for you.
Speaker 2: You've had such an amazing season, Rachel. My goodness, like your ERA was wiped out so early, girl, and you have been carrying your Era by yourself on your back all season?
Speaker 4: How was I mean, listen, I was very conscious of the fact that I was carrying, you know, the weight of the Era on my shoulders. It felt like we I didn't want us to be the butt of the joke.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It was kind of like everyone had their own opinion on why we were not more successful, and I just felt that I know how strong we are, I know what a backbone we are in this franchise, and how important it is, and really how the entire thing was built on our personalities, and I'm like, you know what, I'm not going to let us just kind of go down. I mean, I just remember thinking to myself how terrible it would be if there was no Era one in the final, And you know, it was a weight that I definitely was happy to carry. I was very, very blessed and aware of the privilege I had been given to represent Erawon because to me, Erawan is made up of some of the biggest names that you will till this day if you think about the challenge, you will say the names of Erawan for the most part, like it probably will be like seven.
Speaker 3: Out of the ten names, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I just feel like there was no way I could let us go down to the zero.
Speaker 1: Did you struggle at any point with because at one point, I mean we mentioned you're back against the wall. It really was all writing on you, like and so early. I mean we see and not just for the women, for the men too. We see See t go, We see Derek go, Like it's yeah, did you ever have a moment where you were doubting yourself or just kind of fearful of you know what was happening?
Speaker 4: Listen when it was when I saw the lineup of targets being me, Tory, Casey, and Laurel, I knew that that was the one I had to get out of, Like I remember going. I mean, I can read my journal, I actually go back and read it sometimes because I just find it's those moments where you're writing before you know what the outcome is going to be, you know, And literally in my journal the night before, I'm talking myself. I'm saying to myself, if you get through this one, Rachel, you're gonna be Okay, this is the one you have to get through. And I think that anyone as a successful challenger, someone who has really made it to the end, and you know, you know that there's this moment in the game that is going to have such a huge effect on the outcome. And that was that target round for me. And I remember thinking, I think everyone kind of banked on the fact that if they took and I also think it became a strategy for some people. I think that as our era started going down in numbers, other eras thought, if we just take Era one down to the bones, they'll have to.
Speaker 3: Switch this to individual sooner than do you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I remember everyone just being like, Okay, well, they're not going to actually expect Rachel to compete alone, and it's not going to make sense because she won't have a male counterpart for the arena, So of course it's going to go individual.
Speaker 3: So let's take eraone down to one person.
Speaker 1: You know, was there anyone in those conversations too you had considered to be an ally that maybe you were surprised that they were on board with kind of that plan.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think that I think the people listen I had, I had, surprisingly and it's actually a beautiful, you know, story to the entire challenge is that I really did have a lot of support when it came to especially when I was by myself. Even if you look at Tory's face when I win alone, Granted she's going right into the arena, but she's so happy.
Speaker 3: Yea, she turns and collapse, you know.
Speaker 4: You know, Jenny was always Jenny was such an outsider but had such a unique look on the game, And that's why I gravitated towards her, because I like people who aren't obsessed with the game and can kind of just look at it from you know. It was refreshing, I'll say, to be around someone who was like, whatever, I'll go in or I don't give.
Speaker 3: A shit what I you know, I'll do this, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: I like people who aren't scared to make kind of moves in the game that are going to have ripple effects that could potentially come back at them, but they're just.
Speaker 3: So oblivious and they're like, Okay, let's just do it, you know. And that's what Jenny was to me.
Speaker 4: So I kind of gravitated to her because I was like, I like that, you're willing to go against the grain.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of always been me.
Speaker 4: If you even look at my past seasons when I was, you know, successful or unsuccessful, it's like there's always been a part of me that, you know, did my own thing or did something that kind of tried to throw a wrench in the.
Speaker 3: Game, right, So, so I knew that that was the moment to win.
Speaker 4: I knew that if I could get out of that, and I mean, it was like a dream come true. I mean, I've done obviously, I've had enough time to reflect on it. But as soon as TJ said math and a last man's standing type of competition where it was hanging, I said to myself, I've got a shot here, you know, And I believed in it and I knew I could do it, and I was quiet. I didn't tell anyone what my strategy was. I didn't tell anyone where I was positioned inside the rock wall. I didn't tell anyone anything, which is also experience, because what people don't realize is that a lot of times you share too much. Don't share with your enemies, you know what I mean, like, don't tell other people what they need to be doing to win.
Speaker 1: Keep yourself okay really quick because that you bring up a good point though, because I hear you on that. But I actually feel like a lot this season, particularly towards these last few episodes, we did see a lot of support and sharing sometime, and encouragement, sometimes the same gender, same gender, sometimes across gender, like Kylin helping Michelle up on the platform. What was it I think Tory at one point, or maybe it was Michelle had given some of the girls inside of with the puzzle at the beginning of the final last week the barrel, Yeah exactly, and she had the barrel upside there or something she like, basically she gave a tip, being like, oh, it's this one. We just saw a lot of this, like support with people who are arguably enemies. I'm using air quotes because they're you know, competing in the final and given your karma votes, which we'll get into later, but I have to imagine people felt supported by you in some way because people liked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I play a pretty level headed, up front game. So what I mean by that is that I'm not trying to do something to somebody that they don't see coming. Yeah, if I'm gonna do something, it's gonna be in front of your face, it's not behind your back.
Speaker 3: And I think that for me that works very well.
Speaker 4: I also really do I really did mean it when I said to Jordan, like, we play a similar game in the sense that I also don't make any I've also done this game long enough to not make a promise I don't know I can keep, and so I don't come in trying to like be buddy buddy with everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm not that insecure anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't need to hang out till three am making friends with people who at the end of the day may or may not even have your back, regardless of you being three am at the pool of gam You know, these are the kind of things that people do though, when they show up and they're not comfortable. So I was really about getting with the first Obviously, winning the first you know, Era Invitational put me in a status in the game that really does matter. I mean, when you win something like that right off the gate, people are like, okay, you came to play, you know, and then winning alone and showing kind of the entire house that not only did I have, you know, obviously the last man standing, or not even was I strong enough or smart enough, but I was confident enough to compete as an individual and be successful. I think that after that happened in the game went individual between us. I had every guy coming up to me like, Racheld, do you want to work together?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I literally felt like I was a bachelorette.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a rose.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a rose.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a rose.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And but my point is is that I didn't tell people that I knew I couldn't have their back, that I had their back, and that was also smart because I knew I.
Speaker 3: Can't tell Kylin. And I was very upfront with him when he approached me.
Speaker 4: I was like, listen, I'd love to work with you, but the truth is is that I, I number wise, can't make you that many promises right now, you know. And he respected me because of that. So later in the game, when the numbers did dwindle and there was opportunity, we did have a discussion. Yeah, going into the final target day for women, I had obviously Johnny who would have had my back. I had Jordan, and I also had Kylin because I knew I knew the second Michelle and Tory were not targets, I had an opportunity to take their men. Yeah, because they don't have to worry now about And these are the kind of ways that people that are strategically.
Speaker 3: Smart in this game can can see it.
Speaker 4: It's like sometimes when people don't play like this, I'm like, what game are you playing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Because the second I saw Michelle and Tory off the table for targets, I said, all right, I'm going straight to Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the second I saw the Bananas was off the target list because it was going to be Jenny or Revive picking, what did I say, I'm going to go slividify the fact that Jordan knows I have.
Speaker 3: My I have his back, right, So I went straight to him and said, Jordan, listen, I want you to.
Speaker 4: Know that if I win this next Guy's Day, you know, Arena Day, that I'm gonna save you because I don't have to worry about Johnny if he ends up in there, because he's he lost, you know, and he's not ending up in there because there's anybody picking him at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So those were the kind of things that I was doing, and I don't think other people in the game were doing.
Speaker 1: We're as strategic about that. And speaking of strategic, though, you did strategically align yourself. You mentioned it a second ago, but with Bananas as a part of Banana's angels, and you know, you and Jenny made it together as sort of a part of.
Speaker 4: An a line, right, that's a that's a tough heat to take. Let me tell you, I didn't like shit. Man, you really fucking win my game now, you know. Banana was like, can you just, like, you know, be the guy I know you are?
Speaker 1: Why? How do you think do you think his feud was putting your game at risk? Tell me a little bit more about what you mean by that with him f and up your game.
Speaker 4: The thing is about Johnny is that like, once you know him, which I'm sure maybe the two of you like have know him, I'm not sure what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bananas is the reason why I ever did the real world or the challenge is because I met Bananas fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: So yeah, okay, So like, once you know him, right, he happens to be very funny, you know, even like when you're trying maybe if he's saying something that's inappropriate, but he still can be like very very funny. And also once you know him, you know most of the things that come out of his mouth are to be funny. They're not necessarily you know, you can't take them pound for pound, exactly, like you can't.
Speaker 3: Take it too serious.
Speaker 4: If you take what Johnny says too serious, you're gonna end up only messing up your own game because you're gonna bother yourself because trust me, he's never gonna bother himself. Yeah you know, so I've learned that over the course of my challenge career. And the truth is is that when Johnny and I showed up for this challenge forty, I really wanted to bury the past. I wanted to come in fresh, and honestly, he's at a place in his life where he also came in totally different than he had been in the past. He wasn't interested in partying too hard, He was really funny. He had my back in every situation that you know he needed. If you watch closely, you know, you see him even in the final, like he shrugs my shoulders or he's you know, and those kind of things are just so important when you're in these games. So we just gravitated naturally towards each other. And because of women and men working together to win, we really were able to work together, you know. And I think in the past, especially for him and myself, there was never a reason for us to work together on the island or on Ex's. It wasn't ever there. The opportunity wasn't there. But this had a very This had a very specific goal, and that was men had to align themselves with strong women, and strong women had to align themselves with strong men. You know, they in my eyes, they really wanted the best of the best to make it to the end.
Speaker 1: Rachel, did you feel like you guys were aligned because you were touching toes most of the season. Is that the thing that strengthened that connection in that bond.
Speaker 4: You know, what what brought Johnny and I closer, to be honest, was Aviv. Because Aviv was my best friend.
Speaker 1: And outside of the house, was that like before the show, were you Viv super super close before even going into this house or she became your best friend like while in the house.
Speaker 3: No, I never met Aviv before. Wow, really, so I never knew Aviv.
Speaker 4: We got Tina called me right before we left and she's like, you're gonna love Aviv.
Speaker 3: She's on this season. She just got put on. Just get ready, you know. And then we showed up.
Speaker 4: And as the game started progressing, I would find myself talking to Aviv more and more and more. And then as Tina and you know, everyone in my era and everyone started going home of Eve and I just kept getting closer and closer. And to be honest, I was really close with Jenny through Aviv as well, because Jenny and Avieve got really close.
Speaker 3: So Aviv was really kind of the glue.
Speaker 4: To a lot of my connections in the house that were Yeah, obviously I had Josh, I had Tory, Ryan, I had you know, I had Kara to who I was close with before showing up, you know, so there were people that I knew before I came into the house, but the newer connections I think definitely it was really meant to be like, they all kind of came together, and I don't even and I really do believe it when I say it, I don't really call us an alliance. That's why you couldn't really give us the numbers and be like turn on each other because you know, he can't protect three women or he can't protect two women. You know, because at that point, it wasn't even about an alliance. It was about a friendship. And you're not going to say to you You're not going to say to a friend, hey, listen, I know your best friend can't save both of you, but if you were with me, I can put you number one, So come to my side. You're not gonna say to your best friend, hey right away, like I'm gonna go ride with this person because they can make me their only number one.
Speaker 3: No for friendships hold weight in this game, you know. Yeah, So that was that, And you.
Speaker 4: Know, I think you can definitely tell how much it meant to all of us to see Jenny and I went together.
Speaker 3: You know, you can see it.
Speaker 2: The women were definitely locking in this season, the friendships, like all of the things like that, But you guys were really locking in in the game. The women dominating.
Speaker 1: They did this season. Oh my goodness, you know.
Speaker 3: It was really anyone's game.
Speaker 4: I definitely think that the women of the season, from beginning to end, the storylines were just there, and I truly believed it when you looked at the end of the show, when you looked at the final when we're sitting down at dinner, I'm like, no, nobody got here, especially the women. Nobody got here without fighting them asked off. Yeah, you know, not one person, you know. You know, Jenny was one of the women that were always at the head of the table when I was on the chamber. When I was in the chamber, I think maybe two out of three or maybe three out of four times. I'm not sure how many times I'd been in there, but like Jenny was always sitting at the head of the table, and Jenny was always making.
Speaker 3: Sure I got what I want.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: She really was, Like I would say to her, listen, I want John Nay in there with me. I want Avery in there with me, you know, And she made that happen for me. And I would have never felt right going from third place to first place and putting Jenny in second place. That would have that that scenario would not have felt right for me. So this was the perfect storm for us both to share the championship.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, let's get into that then we're because I do have questions about Karma vote. I have questions, and I know, okay, before the outcome happened, what were your thoughts about the Karma vote? Were you for that when you first learned there might there would be one? Were you all about that or were you kind of like, hmm, that's efing with my game. I like to have the power on my own.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I knew it was gonna be a good thing for me, like I I should be okay, But there were moments, like I remember the first day of the final, there were moments where I would look at Toy and she would look at me, and we basically just felt like we were clawing for the third place.
Speaker 3: Like it was because it was.
Speaker 4: So hard to get to any checkpoint before Jenny and Michelle. They were just so fast in the water, you know, So that was definitely something that we both had to overcome. But I knew as soon as they gave us the overnighter, I was like, Oh, I'm count this money and.
Speaker 3: I'm onna be all right.
Speaker 4: And as second Tory told me what her number was, when she was like six, nine hundred and ninety eight.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, that's definitely not it.
Speaker 1: Tory was tired the fact that she was almost a thousand off for Tory. Tory was tired.
Speaker 4: We started comparing numbers before we went to bed, and that's when I knew that I was very close to you know, everyone else's Like, I knew I had it right. I knew I was going to be first place, but it was funny to hear other people's numbers.
Speaker 2: You know, how did you feel with these karma votes if you were in Michelle's shoes?
Speaker 4: You know, I think we'll see Michelle back. So many times I don't. I think Michelle will be back. I was very very I had a lot of I was sensitive for her. I felt like I knew that that was a tough pill to swallow, but I also.
Speaker 3: Wanted to explain to her.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, listen, Michelle, you're gonna show up at the final like you couldn't have had a better final, you know, let's be honest. Had it been running or had it been something different, maybe there would have been different placements. In the actual final, but this was the perfect final for her to show her strengths, and I would be more excited about showing how strong you are. I mean, at the end of the day, it was a difference of fifty grand, which is a lot of money, but it's not like three hundred grand.
Speaker 3: But it's the.
Speaker 1: Play, I mean, true, but it's the placement in the fact that, well, one, I don't know how she managed to get last in speed math and still get back to the boat before that and of itself was wild. And I mean on the math, yeah, when she the speed math, how she was stuck an eyelid, that that was.
Speaker 3: The performance when I was like, I put my hands up for you.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, because like she literally showed how much heart she has.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h she could have a hundred.
Speaker 4: I mean I got in the water way sooner than her, you know, and right at the last minute, it was literally like five strokes from getting to the boat, and she got there first. And that was all hard. So I said to her, you know what, you deserve that. But at the end, when it all was said and done, I remember those moments happening and me thinking in my head, Rachel, why didn't you go harder.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you go harder? You would have went harder, you would have gotten that second place, you know.
Speaker 4: And then when I've realized that Jenny and I tied, I literally said, thank god you didn't go harder, because I would not want to take that from Jenny. So I knew there was God's plan in the final, is what I'm trying to say, Like there was a plan on that sometimes you can't fight destiny. There was something bigger happening, because had Jenny placed one point different up or down, or I placed one point different up or down on the final, we would not have tied. I mean, the producers could not even believe it had.
Speaker 1: Happened, or if Michelle, because just for to remind people what, I have the final votes here, and it's really wild. So Jenny had twenty four total points, Rachel, you also had twenty four total points. Michelle had twenty three total points, and Tory had nineteen, which means it's not even just the karma. Wasn't even just a went from second to third place. It's a one more point. She too would have been tied. For imagine they.
Speaker 3: Were like, guys, we have three winners.
Speaker 1: I I you know, I it was a beautiful season, a beautiful final. I'm not gonna lie. Seeing how that played out creates producers fart, It creates a world of emotion. I I had messaged Michelle just saying she did an exceptional job and she seems to be handling it with such grace. But day, how would you be if you were Michelle? She's and that, yeah, yeah, this is her.
Speaker 3: First final though, And this is the thing about the challenge.
Speaker 1: But Ray, you say that like it's you say that like it's a guarant Do you know why people compete? I know, you know that don't ever make the final. And I mean, while I agree Michelle's a powerhouse, I actually was surprised she hadn't made one before. Still the assumption that, like, ah, she's got time, she'll make it. I mean, I don't think anyone in the moment feels that when they've made it that far right, Like I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, No, I mean, listen, I feel for Michelle.
Speaker 4: I feel for Michelle, but like I don't feel for her enough to like want to take away my first place.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Well, we're not asking you to to give you ready, And I respect that so much, Rach Like, no, totally. It's more just how wild this ended up, not only that it was so close and it was a neck and neck race to watch, because standing up there, even without Karra points, it was sort of hard to assess who would be first, you know what I mean, Like it wasn't such an obvious.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, that's the thing about the women.
Speaker 4: It's like we'd come in like someone would come in first, and then the next one they'd come in fourth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the next one they'd come in like whatever. Right, Yeah, I was probably the most consistent in the sense that I had pretty much that third place on lock and then I had that first, and then I had that second right on the last checkpoints.
Speaker 4: So those were really what put me over the edge. But as far as everyone else and Jenny, Jenny really did have a lot of first place.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think Jenny was like the pretty clear.
Speaker 4: Would get first and then fourth, and then first and then fourth, you know. So it was interesting to watch the women for sure.
Speaker 1: Well again, if we're looking at the numbers just based off performance, so again this is removing karma. Jenny was the clear winner with twenty two, but then Michelle was not far behind her with nineteen, so about three points off, and then you were about three points from that was sixteen, and then race was about three points and thirteen and just for those listening or sorry, Tory was three points behind that. I didn't Okay, to be fair, I didn't realize the Karma vote would have TJ said it counted as what two checkpoints or so, Yeah, I didn't realize it would have that much weight. It was huge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Karma they said was worth double so crazy. They really wanted movement, you know, they really wanted Karma to come into play, and they really want movement on the placements. And I think that we just delivered. You know, I really think it delivered in the way that it was meant to. And that's all.
Speaker 3: I mean. Anybody who's going to question anything, this is the way the game works.
Speaker 1: You know. All right, we've got to take a quick break, but you know we will be right back after this. Okay, let's get back to the show. What was the hardest part of this final for you?
Speaker 4: You know, obviously just the the exhaustion of just you can imagine how long those swims are and it's not like I think Tory mentions it it's not just free standing water where you're just you know, swimming in it and you know exactly how much distance you have to go. We would jump in, swim to wherever we needed to go, and when we had to swim back, sometimes the boat would move.
Speaker 3: The boat would move like back more down further.
Speaker 4: I remember, you know, I have to say the submersion ones were it was like putting icing on the cake. It was like, Okay, not only do you have to swim to where you're going, but now you have to hold your breath and go underwater for a long period of time. So for me that was also kind of like are we kidding right now? And that's what those were two of them, because we had to do that under the boat for memory, and we need to do that with the key with the cage, so those, you know, I think it was just I remember towards the third swim of the first day, there was a moment where I was just like, this is not normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Sure how much I have left in me. So those were the moments where it really does. That's when kind of us all being together comes into play. And I think that's why you see people help each other on this final, Yeah, because it was so hard that all you wanted to do was just finish. You didn't really at some point the placements, yes, they're in your mind, but at some point it almost becomes secondary to just magging it back to the boat.
Speaker 1: Girl, you prea quiet in those moments because you're such a kick ass woman and people see you as so incredibly strong. You have an exceptional fitness business, and you're in great shape. You're great mom, great partner, all these things. People love you. But in a moment like to hear you say something like where you even had a moment where you kind of doubted yourself Because I think it's something we all deal with, but it's easy to forget other people deal with it, right, So sometimes you feel like you're the only one. What is something that you say or that has helped you in a moment where you're questioning do I have what it takes? Or like how do I keep going?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm one of those people where it's also and if you look at me in the final, it's almost like I'm in a zone like I don't even want to think about what I have to do. I don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Like people would come back to the to the sinister and they would start like joking or talking or you know, chatting. I was not chatting. I was like, let me hold on to my thing. I'm not talking to anybody. So I think for me, what I do is I go like internally, like I just I don't want to talk. I don't want to be I don't want to waste any of my energy. I'm being social right now. I want to just get done what I have to get done. So I think, you know, as far as for me, I just go into work mode and goal oriented. So it's like, Okay, how am I going to get through this? Well, I'm going to just get through it, you know, I'm not going to think about it and I'm going to just do it. So I think for me, my strategy in getting through probably the majority of the challenge is don't think about it, just do it.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of the way I do it. In terms of the final.
Speaker 4: I didn't find that you know, Yes, there were moments where we had to jump into the water, and I did think I was going to hit my breaking point, but I also was focused enough to know what I had in front of me, and I just was I was never going to quit, you know. And I think that that's probably for me personally watching me in the final and not knowing how it was going to work out for me. I think that was probably the most surprising thing for me to watch as being me, is that even though I got that first fourth place, or even though Jenny and Michelle were kind of much better swimmers, right, I never gave up. I always thought there was something that, you know, I could do, or something was going to happen, or even with Tori because she was extremely strong. But you know when we get to that puzzle at the same time and she messes up and has to run back, Yeah, you know that was me being like strategic. I was like, okay, I'm in a trail tory and then I'm gonna see what happens with this, you know. And as soon as she messed up, I knew, okay, let me get this puzzle right and take off to the boat, you know. So there were just different moments where you had to just keep on going. And I would say for anyone out there that is, you know, not thinking you can do something or not seeing the end in sight, don't think about it. Just get the goals done, do what you think you need to do to get there, and then get there because that's kind of the only thing you can do.
Speaker 3: You have no choice.
Speaker 2: You know, getting there was stressful, Okay, it was stressful. I know it was stressful. And we train, right, y'all train. I don't do y'all train when y'all go, you're ready to go on the show. But how do you prepare for a complete water based final? Like I was prepared to see y'all running, like doing all the things, but y'all were in that water.
Speaker 1: Ariel was alive and whale Like, how was that?
Speaker 4: I think the best part about the way that the final went down is that we didn't have any water challenges, so the only one we had was the one right before the final, well two before, but the last male elimination right that was the first time any of us had seen each other in the water swimming, and I think the irony to it is that Tory and I were the top two women that day, So really, like, you really can't call these things because if you were to base the final off of who was going to win that specific challenge. You would think Tory would be more successful because she won the swimming competition, and only because they let us know how close we were. I think I was like eight seconds or seven seconds off of her that day, which is another reason why you see me so devastating when I lose, because I knew how close we were, and then they let us know. They were like listen Rachel, Like I think they told Tory and her otf They're like, you know that you only beat Rachel by like seven or eight seconds, and she was like wow, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so that was just one of those moments where we're so close.
Speaker 4: But it's just ironic that then they go from no swimming challenges. You would think you'd want to weed out the worst swimmers, but for this final, which I think in hindsight, for Kara, she's definitely thankful.
Speaker 1: Yes, she said that on the podcast. She was happy to me like, no, one's not thankful for Megan to the final, but she if there was one for her not to make, she has said that like, yeah, you know, I think she even said she said something to Tory kind of like you did me a favor by like not having to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean That was probably why they gave them what they did as the elimination as well, because they knew they had to start now really making sure whoever was in the final could handle this.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was so diabolical because or must have been sore as hell by the time you guys actually started the final having done that just you know, hours before. I feel like that was so diabolical. I mean cool to watch, but diabolical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think her stomach was a little upset because what ends up happening when you spend this much time in the water and you're swimming in open water, Which was what I was going to point out actually when we were talking about it, is that swimming in open water is so different because, like Derek said, I think he says it, you think you're going to take a breath, but then the wave comes up and right swallowing saltwater. And anyone who's ever swim in open water salt water will tell you it takes your breath away, like it almost closes up your throat if you swallow saltwater. So that was really a factor in swimming. I mean, there there's no way anyone could have prepared for this final except going on a boat, going out to the middle of the ocean and jumping off the boat and swimming countless miles in the ocean. And thankfully for Jordan, he obviously does this in his spare time.
Speaker 2: My goodness, but in an amvement part yeah, like, yeah.
Speaker 4: I know, it's kind of funny when they do the like overshot, like the drone shot, and you just see him and it's like, you know, I didn't feel like he was that far ahead of us at some point, but then when you see it in.
Speaker 3: The water, You're like, Wow, this guy's just flying.
Speaker 1: It's so I mean, I actually feel like they included him talking about the rowing just to get rid of rumors that Jordan is a robot. Like I feel like they just added that in because we know good making humans, because Jordan is just Banana said it best. But he was like, I'm getting in the water and I realized Jordan's already on land, like I was already on land, Like Jordan's just Jordan's Jordan's.
Speaker 3: I mean, he fished his wish on this final, for sure.
Speaker 4: He's also very, very very which is one of the reasons why he is so successful. He's very good at you know, reading the directions, yeah, and going and doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's impressed me.
Speaker 4: He would read them. It was like you knew exactly what he was gonna do. We kind of knew what to do because he had already gotten there. So you know, he's also he just follows through. He doesn't hold back like sometimes you see people compete and you're like you almost feel like they could have went harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never will say that about him. You'll never watch him compete and be like, eh, he could have done a little.
Speaker 1: I think he sees a challenge like any sort of challenge in life, and sees it as the same way a cat sees a dangling toy. Like I feel like Jordan sees something that's hard and it's like haha, all right, like that literally, yeah, I feel like that like ignites him. It's like a cat following a laser pointer or something.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, I mean he's he definitely had one hell of a season.
Speaker 1: And now five wins under his belt. Like, I mean, he's coming for a banana. He's at CET's title and coming for banana and gonna do it in a quicker time. I'd argue, so.
Speaker 3: Goodness, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think Jordan's gonna take if if I think correct, I think he's gonna take a little break.
Speaker 3: So I'm not so sure how he'll even.
Speaker 1: If it takes soon a little break, that's your point. He's gonna come back. Matter and at some point it's seven that soon. Basically, just put Jordan on two more seasons and if you make it where they're two seasons that they're individual, cool, just give them the two, like, just give him, just give them the two. It's done at that point, No, I hear you? Which is it was? Yeah, It's all just super crazy to see how did this final compare? Because you too are a multi time champ and finalists, how did this compare to other finals you've done?
Speaker 4: I mean, you can never compare this to I don't think anyone who's even been in a final, let's say, like in the last five years, to compare this final to a final.
Speaker 3: You know, it was such a unique final.
Speaker 4: But I will say I've never been more happy to have just a cushion or a bed or a sofa or you know, you take the things you take for granted, and then you live on a steel boat for two days. You'll never take for granted again. But like going back to my first challenge, I mean, my first challenge season seven, when we won, it was like an obstacle course.
Speaker 3: It took like three hours to do. You know, it was like you.
Speaker 4: Know, you did like an obstacle course and then it was like, okay, great. But that was kind of fun back then because it made it super unpredictable. You know, anyone could you really didn't have to be a triathl launch or a triathlete to win. You could kind of be good at puzzles or pull away in this department. It really even the playing field, which I kind of liked that about the past challenges. But the duel too was was the other one that I won, and that one was really hard. That one was in that that one was mountains. I remember like we had to mountain bike up mountains and do puzzles and swim across the river and you know, it was really hard. But this was before they introduced overnight, So this was my first challenge where we had to do overnight, and obviously the first one where there was a location change. Those were interesting factors. But again, if you're a challenger.
Speaker 3: You're a challenger. Doesn't matter what they throw at you.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter if you've ever you've never done it, or you have done it, or you know what I mean. If you have this in your blood, it's like you're gonna get through it. So that's kind of how I felt about myself in this final.
Speaker 1: Well, not only did you get through it, you won.
Speaker 4: Exactly, that's right, baby, that's right, three times, three times?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: But the trophy like that has to feel so good just you as a competitor, Like I really tipped my hat to you just watching you from start to finish, because it was rough in the beginning. You held down the fort for your era and you made it all the way to the end and brought the w back for your era. And I think that is definitely something to pay attention to and to be acknowledged, Like that's super super dope. So not only as a competitor are you celebrated, you're also celebrated by the people who left the game, Like, how did it feel watching them give you those karma votes? Because for me, I was like the people loved them, Rachel, Yeah, Like how did that feel?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like I feel like for this win, and I'm definitely going to talk about this a lot.
Speaker 3: I feel that this is not my win, this is our win.
Speaker 4: You know, I won this because of every person who was in my corner, and I.
Speaker 3: Feel exactly like that. I feel that this this my win.
Speaker 4: My trophy is next to my name is a representation of Josh giving me a high score, Ryan giving me a high score, even Kara, which I'm happy to see that because I when we ended the game, there could have been bad blood because you know, I kind of got saved and she got sent in, and you know, to see her kind of give me a five really meant a lot.
Speaker 3: So this was a.
Speaker 4: Win in my eyes, for the for the history of the show, and that's exactly what I would hope Season forty would deliver. So that's how I feel about, you know, my win. I feel super blessed that I'm the one who gets to represent it and put the trophy next to my name and put me down as a three time champ and you know, have won three out of the five or FOURGE finals. I mean I have a pretty high percentage. I Mean, people go into finals all the time and they don't necessarily win. I somehow have been have managed to pull off, you know, three wins in four showings, which is really amazing.
Speaker 3: You know. I feel really blessed that when I go there, I happen to be able to win, So that is something that I don't take for granted either, and you know, I'm just super happy.
Speaker 4: I think that this is this was a dream come true. I never ever in a million years. I remember even people writing to my wife, like the fans of the show and being like, you know, she'll probably be home quick cause she doesn't really know anybody there and she's kind of hasn't done it in you know, ten years, and there's really all likelihood that shall be there the whole time. Don't worry, you know, but just this is what the consensus was right before when I left. It was also the heaviest hitters of women you'd ever seen, you know, from all twenty whether you were strength wise, you know, a beast, you could have been smart wise. And we had every puzzle whiz there, We had every we had everybody there. It was crazy group of people brought together. So just to see how it all worked out was truly meant to be. And I think that I really can share this with the fans of the show and the other challengers as well, which is something that is truly special.
Speaker 1: You know, we see it, Rach. The beginning of the season start with you giving your toast, which there was a lot of hubbub about that because usually we see bananas giving a toast, and then bananas may or may not have worn about it. So we see you giving the toast and it kind of sets tone because in it you talk about how strong, how the women don't always get the respect, but yet how they do so much and carry so much for the show. And then we fast forward to the end and it really was a lady's final, Like all the guys did an exceptional job, but it was the women that kept us on the edge of our seats, the women that all fought tooth and nail to really be there, the women that did better than some of the men. You know, to your point, is there any final you know, going through this experience having lived it like you have, is there anything that you would add to what you said at your speech in the beginning just around the value of women or any any takeaway you want us to have around just the magic of ladies and what they're capable of.
Speaker 4: I mean, I really I remember waking up the next day from doing that toast and feeling like I had basically served my purpose. I was like, I was like, Tina, I think I just like won the Academy award.
Speaker 3: She's like, I think you did? You know?
Speaker 4: I had never in my life looking down at the group and even the men. The only thing I wish I would have added is because they didn't show Johnny's toast, and because they just showed my toast, it left out obviously, I would want everyone to be recognized car and not trying to just only recognize women. There's I mean, of course, the men like my little boys. I mean I have two sons. They were like, Mama, you didn't mention boys, And I'm like, well.
Speaker 3: That's because Johnny did you know?
Speaker 4: But like you know, so like I just want to say out there to all the little boys and the men, don't think that I don't have your back too. I just felt in that moment that I wanted to recognize all the women who have been told time and time again that they're not strong enough, that they're not smart enough, that you know, they're never going to make it through it or they're never going to make it to the end. And just you know, the things that you go through in a challenge house and how strong you have to be in order to make it through. And I do think that there is an extra chromos of strength you have to have as a woman in this game. I do like, I just think that we take it on the chin a little bit more. Our winds are questioned a little bit more. Yeah, you know, our victories are seen a little bit less, you know. So I did feel that I wanted to point that out. I feel that every person has probably felt that at some point in the game, and so that's how that's kind of why I did that. And I felt that I said it exactly the way I would want to say it. And I do feel that that this show was built on women's backs. I mean, we've seen people kind of go down from it. There's a lot of people in my era that did not live to tell like they and they guess what, they were the butt of every joke. They were the you know, the one coming back time and time again, bringing the drama, bringing it, do you know what I mean? And guess what, It's not easy it's not easy to take that on, you know, to take on that drama.
Speaker 3: And so yes, I think you know everyone. I wanted to recognize all of that. You know, So.
Speaker 1: Who's on your Mount Rushmore? We'll let you go, But who's on your Mount Rushmore? Of women? Because we've talked about the guys a little bit, we've also talked about comparing them to famous movie stars, the guys who would be your top say four women of all time? They didn't have to be on the season. If they were on the season, that's great, and find that you would put on the Mount Rushmore the challenge.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a really hot topic. You know, it really is kind of like the hot topic of the moment. So I have I think, first and foremost, anyone who's doing this that does not automatically put Veronica on there does not know where the show came from. For me, like, she is somebody who has been doing it since day one. She is a political mastermind, whether you like it or not, she will somehow fenagle her way through god knows what. And she also is surprisingly like she will pull things out and you know, being amazing. She is so smart and an amazing competitor, So I'm gonna put her as definite, definitely number one. The one I have trouble with is the car of Laurel. See, I think it's got to be one or the other for me. For me, I think putting both of them is taking up too much space in the Mount Rushmore. So I think it's got to be one or the other. And you know, that's a hard one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I go back, and which one are you putting? Nope, you're building the route, the plans are there. Who are you putting? If you can only put one?
Speaker 3: I mean, if I've got to put one on the Mount Rushmore, I have to go with Laurel. I do.
Speaker 4: I have to go with Laurel on that one. So I'm going to say it's gonna be Veronica Laurel. And I kind of want to give one of the newer eras some space on there, you know. So I feel like if I'm gonna go new era, and this is also based on like what you give to the show, and that's in terms of time on your life, you know all of that, I'm gonna put.
Speaker 3: Tory up there. I'm putting Tori on. Yeah, I am I'm putting Tory on there. I think she deserves it. I think she is an absolute badass competitor, and you know, I think I know she deserves it. So I've got now are you allowed to put yourself?
Speaker 4: So I would have to say, you know that, if we're gonna do honorable mention, I would say Jenny's there too, like I want to put five. You know, I'd love to put you're gonna kick me out? Then put Jenny, So you know, I would say, though the you know that that's kind of how I do it.
Speaker 3: I think that everyone you know, and maybe I'm maybe that's how you got to do it.
Speaker 4: It's either mere Veronica, So maybe I'm gonna say Veronica since I'm me, and I'm gonna say you know, Laurel, I'm gonna say Tory from Era three, and I'm gonna say Jenny from Era four, So those would be my one to era four mount.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, for those who want to follow all the badassory and things that you're doing or how you celebrate your win, where can they find you? On socials?
Speaker 3: So I am Rachel Underscore Fitness.
Speaker 4: With one E like not al so r A c ch e l and I also have Rachelfitness dot Com, which is my business and.
Speaker 3: So you can find me there and that's on all socials.
Speaker 1: Love that. We're so proud of you, Rach as always, and you put on one hell of a performance, one hell of a season. Congratulations on being champ in season forty. We look forward to seeing you kick butt again doing competition again.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe we'll all be on a show together, you know.
Speaker 4: That's what I said to Torri and Anissa literally on the Challenge podcast like two years ago, and then we all found ourselves on forty together.
Speaker 3: So who knows Davon? Who knows Devin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I keep finding my way, not answering Davon, Yes me, then I'm no, she's not. Don't listen to her. I'm happy done to just the way that I was there before, which is on the side with the mic. That's the way I prefer to be there.
Speaker 3: It's a much better place to be. It really is a host. We will be there all day long. Oh I felt a mercenary. I can do that.
Speaker 1: I could eat all the good food. You'd be a great mercenary.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Well, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: You guys are honestly the best and you are wonderful right. I can't wait to you know, see what you guys do.
Speaker 1: All right, Champ, but if you have when you're in New York, We're proud of you.
Speaker 3: I will I will thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Such a great interview with our Champ.
Speaker 2: Rachel came through to holler at us at the podcast. Devin, that was the final. I know that was it and the winners are crowned.
Speaker 1: Now we just have the reunion to look forward to. My goodness own today.
Speaker 2: Now that people want to see what they can look forward to in your life, where can they find you on the socials of the me.
Speaker 1: If you want to reunit with me, fine, you can find me on my website that's Devin with the y Simone with an I dot com. You can find me on Amazon Lives. I'd love to see you there. I saw someone the other day in the chat who said they were big Challenge fans. I'd love to shout you guys out. Just google Devin Simone and Amazon and my page will come up. Hit the follow button. You can also find me on ig at Devin with the Wismo with an I and TikTok come, come find and say hi and all the things I love to hear from you, and appreciate that you're here and day for the people that are missing you, for the people that wish you would get back on their TV. I told you I'm still working on it. Guys. Where can they find you, ma'am?
Speaker 2: Not on their TVs, but you can find me on the socials of the Media's at Devon Diane Underscore on all platforms, and some great things happening in twenty twenty five. I'll just I'll I'll say that in the meantime between time. Thanks for joining us for another episode of MTV.
Speaker 5: Right over that, guys, just catch that, Just gloss right over that, your fellow Challenge fans solicit and make sure to leave us a five star review on Apple and Spotify.
Speaker 1: We love a good five we do, except for a Karna voute right unless it's going towards us and we're not done yet. We'll be back next week to cover the reunion on MTV's official Challenge podcast. We're obviously going to talk about what they're going to wear too. It's available wherever you get your podcasts. You are not going to want to.
Speaker 2: Miss this watch it, or you might have to deal with karma.
Speaker 1: Por Amount podcasts