Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phones happened, Danielle, what do you have today? All right? Well, Michael says that Kristin and I are getting married and the plans have been going smoothly except for the flowers.
Speaker 1: She cannot make up her mind.
Speaker 2: She asked the florists to show her two arrangements so she could decide which one she likes better. They said, okay, they'll do it. But now you call as the florists and say.
Speaker 1: 've changed our minds. We're not going to do that for you. She's not going to be happy. You know, you're dealing with people who are They're in a very sensitive part of their lives right now. Oh yes, is that what makes it good? All right? Today's phone tap?
Speaker 2: Hello, christ and Hi, this is Mary over at so Hi.
Speaker 3: How are you good.
Speaker 1: You've been dealing with Patty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's got taken off of your wedding and they gave me all your paperwork. Oh okay, they're making up two different designs for you, two centerpieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that can't happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know who gave you.
Speaker 1: The okay on that in the first place.
Speaker 3: Patty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the that's the problem. She shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, listen, I'm the customer and I've not been treated very nicely.
Speaker 2: Well see according to according to my paperwork here, they said that you had the attitude problem.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't say that to someone I understand paying thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, unless you're like a celebrity, you know, we're not going to give you special treatment.
Speaker 1: If you were somebody, then maybe, But you know.
Speaker 3: If I was somebody, how why? Why anything? So rude? You know what, I'm gonna write a letter. Maybe I don't know what the better by just I don't know what I'm gonna do, But I really if I'm not difficult, and you guys are so rude to me, I was recommended to you guys. Can I just have my money back?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: I'm not there? Give me my money back. I will find many flowers that would like to deal with me and will consider me a special person.
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 3: Because I'm not really want you and I want to come there now and meet you.
Speaker 1: Do you really want your money back? You really think we're going to give you your money?
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really funny. She thinks he's getting your money back.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you know what I'm usually I'm a very nice person and I'm very very tolerable, but this is just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Miss. You meant tolerant, not tolerable. Sorry. I just want to tell you that.
Speaker 3: You're very very very very rude. Now now, persing and you Okay, I dealt with enough. I have emails in writing from you and from your his company.
Speaker 1: Well, your next marriage will be much easier for you. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I who are you? You're so rude?
Speaker 2: You know most of them do end in divorce, so you have to keep that in mind that the next one.
Speaker 1: Will be easier.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I'm serious? Okay, okay, Now.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 1: You're going to talk to her?
Speaker 3: Now? Hello? Baby? So I get a phone call from mir and maybe the look. She's like, well, we can make two arrangements. She goes, unless you're a celebrity, we're not going to treat you special. So what's going on? So we can't have the two design? We can't. I want money back? Oh this is Mike. I was like at this point, I don't even know what to do. I don't even know what to do. Probably no, we can't get a forging money back. She so rude. Chris to call me right now? Do you want to try to get you in on it? No, Ch, I'm gonna tick. I'm picking up right now. Hold on, what the second is going? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Hi, I'm looking for Michael.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is Michael, Michael.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Mary from Laris. How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? What what's going on there?
Speaker 1: I just got it between you and I. I just talked to Kristen. Is that her name?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Are you sure you want to go through with this wedding?
Speaker 3: This is I don't I think. I feel like I'm in this highlight So I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know you were on the phone. I'm very sorry.
Speaker 3: I have to go. I'm done. I'm hanging up. Goodbye. Thank you. Going up, I'm gonna be going.
Speaker 1: Don't hang up.
Speaker 2: We have to discuss how this is Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning show and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: There's good Christ.
Speaker 1: Show me to meet Elvis Durant. Phone temp