Speaker 1: You are from Los Angeles and one and only world famous Perez.
Speaker 2: Perez.
Speaker 3: Well, hello and welcome to the PHP A booker. He's Perez on this most blessed of us holidays, President's Day.
Speaker 4: I love President's Day. It's my son's birthday. Happy birthday to his.
Speaker 2: Oh is it?
Speaker 4: Yes? My sister's here. It's a family fun day. I'm still not over it, and I don't think a lot of you are. But if you are, just fast forward. I want to thank Elon Musk for possibly being the new Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni. Is he the super villain that we need. We'll get to that. Also, some exciting Selena Gomez news, and even though there is positive jay Z news, it's still negative real people. Yes, I'll explain why all that and more, but first, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good my radio show.
Speaker 3: We had our third anniversary yesterday, so we had a bowling event in Hollywood and Lucky Strike. So I'm hungover just a tiny bit. It was my day of drinking yesterday, So I'm up and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: Though wait, I don't know is this true or did somebody said somewhere either on social media or the Patreon message board that you are being inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: No, oh, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: Remember we were talking about accolades or something, and I said it would be like if I was inducted into the radio Hall of Fame, and blah blah blah whatever.
Speaker 4: I said, Well, you should be inducted into the radio Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: The Hall of Fame is kind of weird in radio, Like I'm not even really sure who the people are that vote people in, and it's so arbitrary and weird who they put in. But I don't know Howard Stern once said. He goes, you should be in just for the fact that somehow you've been working for thirty years in a row. He goes, that's impossible in this business. So you should be inducted just for that.
Speaker 4: That's true. Well, speak of working for thirty plus years in a row. Yesterday, Saturday Night Live celebrated their fiftieth anniversary with a big show live from New York on Sunday, which is still weird. I mean, why not air it at its normal time and then rebroadcast it Sunday.
Speaker 2: That makes more sense. You're right.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was because it's earlier and all of those stars can't stay up that late anymore.
Speaker 2: That's my can I know there.
Speaker 4: Was a lot. I mean, actually, you know what, that's not true. Fucking Share still goes hard.
Speaker 3: Okay, Share can go hard because Share is a bad motherfucker. But Jack Nicholson stay up past nine o'clock anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Meryl Streep will rage till four in the morning.
Speaker 3: We again, another badass, okay, but I don't know. There's some Jarrett Tall sponsored celebrities in that crowd last night. It was cool seeing Eddie Murphy in the crowd. I didn't see his segment yet, but I'm a huge Eddie fan, so it was cool to see a little bit of him.
Speaker 4: Chevy Chase goes to bed by seven.
Speaker 2: That's usually no question, sleeping right now wherever he is.
Speaker 4: Well. The biggest headline for me, at least out of the SNL fifty taping, was the presence of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, And not only did they attend, but they were also on the show. It was mainly Ryan, but you saw her in the audience next to him, you know, and it was a funny little bit. Actually, let me play it.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, it going great.
Speaker 4: Why what do you heard? That's it? And then he asked some stupid question about the fucking Coneheads Like that bit was listen. That bit was funny to me. The Coneheads thing was stupid. But if my wife was subjected to abuse on set, as they describe it, sexual harassment, I personally would not be making jokes about that.
Speaker 3: You make a very good point, and I didn't even think of it that way. If it's so traumatic and such a terrible thing, it shouldn't be made fun of, especially if you have a pending.
Speaker 2: Court case about it. It's a very good point. I didn't look at it that way.
Speaker 4: She did say it was traumatic for her and her family and that she hadn't even left her house in so long in her lawsuit, which I'm like on the edge of insanity and anxiety waiting for her to drop this either today or tomorrow. It's like the worst timing. I wish it would have been a Friday night thing, like justin Valdoni, because then I could have had at least the entire weekend to crank out content and get it all out. But I'm going on a staycation with my son. It's like, fuck, is this going to ruin my stay cation? Jesus.
Speaker 3: Today's a holiday, so it's much like a Friday. I would think maybe they would drop it today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would appreciate that I could still get it, although I am going out to celebrate with my son today and the family.
Speaker 3: But whatever, Well, I was gonna say to that, it's the ultimate flex.
Speaker 2: It just says we're still a list. We'll be okay.
Speaker 4: Behind the scenes, obviously, that was a lot of favors. That was a lot of power being pulled to get them not just to be there in that room, but also to have it be a little bit where they weren't being made fun of. You know. It was like a wink, but it wasn't a dig, and that's a big win for them.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it is after what you said, because I didn't really think of it that way, and if that sort of gets projected out there that way, it's a very solid point.
Speaker 4: That's my take on it. But they didn't view it that way.
Speaker 3: Clearly, people sometimes have to open their eyes a little further and kind of get what's really going on there. Power flex was going on there, and to the point you made, if it is so hurtful, then why are we making fun of it already?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do want to reiterate something that I had been thinking about what she has been accused of doing and what the receipts seemed to show awful things. But I don't believe we need to be awful to her when talking about this, even though she's done awful things. It's like, I know, I give her silly nicknames, but I don't think they're cruel or nasty or hurtful. And like I do know if this would this would have been like fifteen years ago, I would have been like vicious to her.
Speaker 2: Well, give me an example. I don't know any silly nicknames.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I've actually I have like a running list because I I like to like alternate them all. All right, So the latest one that I've been calling her was former dragon Keeper, zero time Award winning actress Penn Badgeley's ex girlfriend, allegedly natural Blonde, the high school graduate, thirty seven year old, the villainous Virgo, the prisoner of minds, the never before Oscar nominated actress, the former B list actress, days away from announcing her retirement, soon to be former actress, the sexy and funny female, the blonde human, the nose job recipient, Taylor Swift's former best friend, the future Z lister, the Woody Allen apologist, the Betty Boos bas the A lister in her own mind, the wife of Elanis Moris God. I have more.
Speaker 3: I believe you fantastic love them all, so I don't think that's I don't think.
Speaker 4: That's me funny.
Speaker 2: It's just funny. I mean it's click baity and funny.
Speaker 4: But I've been seeing a lot of mean comments. It's like, geez, she didn't I mean, she was awful. It's awful. I'm not excusing away what she's accused of and what the receipts seem to show that she's done.
Speaker 3: And I like the perspective because it's Hollywood awful. There's real awful things in the world. But this is just petty enough, just salacious enough to have so much fun with and not really truly hurt anyone, as.
Speaker 2: They showed by making fun on SNL.
Speaker 4: And it involves some huge celebrities like them and Taylor Swift, and it's been the gift of my career almost.
Speaker 2: So it has been great for business.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Justin Baldoni has been, you know, living his life but laying low word than Ryan and Blake this weekend. He might have left over the weekend, but at the end of last week I did see him in Hope again. He loves surfing and showing off that buff bud. Actually, God, I love it. I love that. I still have ideas and questions to ask something that we have not discussed yet about this all. It's a rhetorical question. We know the answer. Would Justin Baldoni be getting the support he has been getting if he was hideously ugly or fat?
Speaker 3: It's an odd question. Yeah, I mean, I think anybody that's wrong in this sort of fashion, in it the way that it's come out.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't look at the guy as like some sex symbol ers.
Speaker 4: Oh a lot of people do, do they.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe it's newly found sex symbolist. But this guy, to me is he's a temporary a lister, meaning this is all gonna go away. He'll slide right back down to sea in about a year. I'm it's see you later.
Speaker 2: Is what he will be.
Speaker 3: And Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively will probably still be firmly on the A List, as they showed last night. I mean, they're just an enormous stars.
Speaker 2: And with the baggage of being.
Speaker 3: An enormous star, there are ups and downs, and this is the bottom.
Speaker 2: But you know, don't go back up.
Speaker 3: Like I said, it's all forgotten because of how frivolous this is. No one's really hurt here. Did she do kind of a shitty thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Does it happen every day in Hollywood? Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: We just don't get to see behind the curtain that often, and now we have and it's you know, it's a little eye opening maybe to some, but I think you and I are sitting here like, well, that doesn't shock me. It's Monday, right, what will happen by Thursday?
Speaker 2: Exactly? I feel the same way.
Speaker 4: Uh. Well, in a moment of rare accord, Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni have agreed on a big decision. They have rejected the appointed mediator that was given to them to try to resolve things, and they want to battle this out in court. And yesterday there were these purpor hr complaints against Justin Baldoni that were going viral that leaked. That to me seemed so fake. It was like written by Deadpool. You know, it's like, Oh, it's okay, I'm not into you, I'm into my wife, or you know, like he touched her ass this bare hand or whatever. Like it just could be true. I don't think it's true. What's interesting is that Sony has gone on the record saying that they had not previously received any HR complaints against Justin Baldoni. And I know how the shit works. If there had been filed HR complaints against Justin Baldoni, Blake Lively would have included that in her lawsuit. She didn't. That was not included. Now, if you're filing retroactive HR.
Speaker 2: Complaints, that's convenient. That's weird too, Well, it's convenient for your case.
Speaker 4: It's not only weird, it's me. It's not only convenient, it's weird. It's like retroact Like that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you show your cards first if you're presenting a suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like I said, could be true. I don't know, it seems highly unlikely. But big butt, and I'm about to change the narrative. If Blake Lively is amended complaint that drops today or tomorrow, which we will get into on the Patreon Show Thursday. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. If it includes these retroactively filed HR complaints, zero percent chance that Justin Baldoni will settle this lawsuit. It's just not going to happen because then, even though social media is still on his side, he'll be like, well, there will be some people who are going to believe that these HR complaints are real, so I'm gonna have to litigate this. And thankfully he's got that billionaire co founder of his production company that is paying all the bills.
Speaker 3: So and you make a good point, it also raises more damages because if she's alleging this and they find out that it's not true or it's deemed that it's not true, more money goes into Buldoni's camp. Yeah, it is funny because at the beginning you would think that the Blake Lively team would be okay financially when it comes to the you know the length and duration of how long this is taking before.
Speaker 4: It even oh, they will be fine.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they're gonna be fine, but more than fine. If more than.
Speaker 3: But at the beginning of the onset of this, we would have said they're gonna be fine and this guy's gonna be drained. But then we find out this guy has more money behind him than they could ever fucking have. When they're talking about this wayfair money. I mean, that's a billion dollar company, so it's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's gonna be millions. Like if I had to guess, if this goes to trial in March of twenty twenty six, Blake and Ryan will probably spend maybe between six to ten million dollars to prepare and defend themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not including publicists and narrative twists.
Speaker 2: And things that they're trying to plant. I mean, all that costs money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but six to ten million for them is nothing.
Speaker 2: Probably not. It still parts a little.
Speaker 4: Bit, it's nothing. Also, their agent Ari Emmanuel, one of the most powerful people in show business, the CEO of their talent agency, William Morrisondavor, inserted himself into all of this in the dumbest way possible. Nice, I understand they're your clients still, and you dropped Justin Baldoni, who was also represented by WME, but he insulted him in the most juvenile way, calling him Justin Bolognia, like you're in fucking fifth grade or something like Justin Bolognia or whatever his name is, and then saying he's a bad person. He said, he's a bad person, and I'm a writer, DIY and Blake and Ryan are good people and bloody, bloody fucking blah. Yeah, I don't think I would leave wme if my dumbass agent said that shit. But still it's like you would think that a CEO of a big talent agency would behave in a professional way and tactfully. But look at Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Well you know it's just the low hanging fruit of a dumb joke Bologonia, because he takes his whole case is baloney and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's just a bad joke.
Speaker 4: If you ask me, I guess.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: Also, Blake Lively submit filed subpoenas against Justin Baldoni and everybody that she's suing, and she's requesting everything from not just phone logs but email records for years, and Baldoni's at legal defense.
Speaker 2: If you're their friend, you're like, oh, this is exhausting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Baldoni's lawyers are saying that that's just a phishing expedition because she doesn't have enough evidence. She's looking for receipts that she does not have, and they say that it's overreaching. So they are fighting that, and the amended lawsuit will be dropping soon and we'll get into that on Thursday at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. All right, over to Blake Lively's former friend Taylor Swift. A new report which I don't know if I believe this, I don't know how credible it is, but a new report claims that Travis Kelcey will be returning to the Chiefs next season. However, they have given him an official deadline of he has to make up his mind by next month. So it's not like he's going to have all summer and you know, he doesn't have a lot of time to decide what he wants to do.
Speaker 3: It's and this would bore you to death, but it is a very tight end rich draft that's coming up. So, I mean, the Chiefs are probably looking ahead to their future and they want to know, you know, quickly, what's happening because we need to plan ahead. So his position this year is going to be easier to fill.
Speaker 4: Well, good for them all right. In other news, Elon Musk has beat Nick Cannon. Elon has just welcomed his thirteenth child into the.
Speaker 2: Wild girl Bakers does it? No, thirteenth to Baker's doesn't.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, you know it doesn't. Twelve the Baker's doesn't. The Baker gets one to eat himself.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see, I see, I didn't know. I've never heard that thirteen that we know of. It is possible that he does have a lot more because this woman, the baby mama, said that Elon did not want the child being made public. And I'll get to that, but there are rumors that Elon is the father of Amberhard's children Dungdong Pong wow, because remember they dated a few years, many years ago. Now would not surprise me. This woman is a twenty six year old, Elon is fifty three hot. He's the richest man on earth, the richest person on That.
Speaker 2: Makes you very attractive when you have that kind of luke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But she says that she did want to keep her child, a boy, private, but an intrusive tabloid reporter forced her hand, and now we've learned a lot of damning details, such as after Elon got this chick pregnant, he dumped her, he got her pregnant, and then ditched her.
Speaker 2: Is anyone shocked?
Speaker 4: And she had to spend her pregnancy alone, she said, and not able to tell friends that she was even pregnant. She couldn't tell anybody that she was pregnant.
Speaker 2: That's horseshit.
Speaker 3: If you're pregnant, somebody knocks you up. I think you should be able to tell anybody anything you would.
Speaker 4: Well, she claims that she was told not to, but she accepted the deal right like Elon.
Speaker 2: So she took some money, is what you're saying. Well, there he got.
Speaker 4: He put her up in this really fancy apartment in Manhattan in the Financial District, and he was taking care of money for a while while. But she claims that just last week Elon was asking her to have another baby with him. But after the news was public and she broke the news on Twitter, on his platform, he stopped talking to her. And she wants him to return to the negotiation table because they've got to reach an agreement on this all. Oh boy, she's got to be very careful because if he takes the kid, he might not give it back. You know, you got to get everything in writing.
Speaker 3: He's going to crack into the that the whole doge thing is gonna crack into her finances.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not saying this is true, but some conservative commentators, some vicious conservative conservative commentators, are alleging that this woman, Ashley Saint Clair, she's a conservative commentator herself now and an author, but they are alleging that she used to be an escort.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That is brutal.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a brutal allegation. Even if she was, it's not anybody's business.
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, But yeah, Elon is not talking to her. They're on the outs. They're at war. And Elon didn't even tell his grown children, his adult children. Elon's got kids in their twenties. He had five children with his first ex wife, and they did not know about this before the news was made public. I mean, he if you use children as possessions or disposable, like, oh, I'm estranged from these, let me get more.
Speaker 3: You know, like gross did you see the video of Ryl Crow getting her tesla on a truck and driving it away and kind of putting her money where her mouth is and saying that she doesn't want to be associated with those people anymore. And I like the showing of your nuts there. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: She's in the position that she can afford to do that.
Speaker 3: Of course, but still it's a cool thing to see a lot of people talk out of one side of their mouth and they do something in the other.
Speaker 2: I just like seeing.
Speaker 3: Somebody actually following through on their words.
Speaker 4: I do wonder if in a few years time, when it's the moment for people to get new cars, if they will, if a lot more will start ditching their tesla's, it wouldn't surprise me. God, I wish we remembered when. But there was one episode on our podcast where I said, yo Elon Musk is making himself this really famous person. He'd been very, very rich for a long time, but then there came a point where he just wanted to be talked about. And I noted that, and I mentioned it and then look at us now, like really talking about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's one of the biggest figures in our population, you open up your phone. I'm sure he's one of the trending stories always and it's everything he wanted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he made this happen all right. In other news, some more SNL news, Pete Davidson, amongst the others, has been doing promo for the Big Special this past weekend. And Pete, let me read to you what he said, because let me just read it and then I'll share my thoughts. He's talking about that period of time where he was dating all these famous women. He literally dated close to twenty famous women. Okay, he says it was pretty humiliating and upsetting. Honestly, everyone is dating everyone, and it's Hollywood. Look at Paul Mescal, Timothy shallow May, Barry Cugan. But because I'm ugly, they wrote about me. I was harassed for like five years and it made my life a living hell. It's embarrassing because you want blah blah blah, like because you're ugly. Oh please, he can't take any accountability. It's not because you're ugly. It's because your dick was in a vage every other month. Nothing wrong with that, but you strategically chose to date these high profile women. And actually he did speak about Ariana in this same interview. Their split was very dramatic. I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: She wrote a song about him and went in Cosmo and blasted him, and you know it was it was very dramatic for him as well.
Speaker 4: No, no, it got even I don't know if you remember. He even threatened suicide publicly. Remember that. No, he said, I don't even think I want to be on this planet anymore. And then everybody and it was on a show day of SNL. It was on a fucking Saturday, on a Friday or a Saturday.
Speaker 2: People worried about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly people. She even showed up. Arianna went to SNL and he didn't want to see her, and it's like all this drama. So he says, now when we see each other, which is few and far between because we're not in the same circles, it's all love. I hope she wins the Oscar. I hope she takes the Gold.
Speaker 2: Well, good for him, boohoo.
Speaker 4: Also, Lordene Michaels gave this interview where he called Taylor Swift a terrorist. Apparently back in twenty fifteen when SNL was working on this skit lampooning her Bad Blood music video. He or his team reached out to Taylor asking if she'd make a cameo in it, and she personally called Lorne to say no and asked him to kill the skit, and Lauren said, Taylor, I don't negotiate with terrorists. And then after it aired, she sent him some flowers and said, I hope we don't have Bad Blood. So that's how you handle a disagreement.
Speaker 2: I guess so very of her.
Speaker 3: By the way, her opening monologue is still one of the greatest things in SNL history.
Speaker 2: It was wonderful. I mean, if people don't think she's talented, watch that. It's really incredible.
Speaker 4: Actually, her performance of All Too Well, the ten minute version, is one of my favorite things that she's ever done. And I am excited to try to watch the rest of the I can't even I didn't even watch. I was busy yesterday Again.
Speaker 2: Well, is it still streaming on Peacock.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if it's on Peacock yet? Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea if it stays up or if it was a one time only broadcast, I have no clue. I did see, and the whole thing's confusing because there was like a concert on Friday.
Speaker 2: And then they did this on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Because I saw post Malone with the remaining members of Nirvana. Yeah, that was that was very That was way better where he just fit right in it. You know, it's hard to imagine anybody really singing for Kurt Cobain, but he just has that vibe where he's something so different where you're like it really worked, and they introduced them as post to Nirvana, which is pretty cool. His nice posted, cool little pun there. But I actually enjoyed the performance me too. Did they of course did it during Pandemic he needed it with Travis Barker and some other musicians, which wasn't anywhere as good as this. But this was really really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when you talked about oh, you know Dave and he performed it at that Fire eight that I watched, like, okay, I don't give a fuck, but with post Malone, like all of a sud that really it made sense. That works. That was cool, and the energy and everything about that was awesome. Also performing at that SNL fifty concert on Friday were the Backstreet Boys and a lot of people were leaving not so nice comments about Brian Latrelle and his voice. He's got a vocal issue, kind of like RFK Junior. He's got the dysphonia.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So despite that, he's still saying live and you know, I really respect and applaud him and his brothers and Backstreet Boys were there and they had his back. That's good. I don't think he should have to rety. He's in a boy band also.
Speaker 3: Well, and if he wasn't there, people would be like, why isn't he there, and doesn't he want to be a part of it. He clearly wants to be a part of it and he's trying, and you know, you get a big participation trophy for that.
Speaker 2: So that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And I'm excited for the Sphere residency from Backstreet Boys. Also some big news, jay Z has been dropped from that lawsuit with the woman accusing him of raping her when she was just thirteen years old. The woman that had a lot of holes in her stories, inconsistencies that were discovered when she stupidly agreed to do an interview with the media. But I'm glad she did. And you know what, I've said this repeatedly. I've said I believe most of the allegations against Ditty. I think most of the lawsuits are credible, but not all. This is one of those, and not just jay Z, but Ditty was dropped from that lawsuit too. Speaking of rappers Kanye West and his wife Bianca Censory, a lot of drama been going on there. Multiple reports, Daily Mail and TMZ both claimed that Kanye and Bianca were over and were going to divorce. However, a rep for Kanye said that that's not true. There's probably some truth to that. You know, like these people have, they've they've they have broken up and gotten back together and broken up and gotten back together many times before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a new report here. Chris Booker says, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's interesting if they were to divorce now, allegedly, Bianca may not walk away with a lot of money because over the last few years, for the duration of their marriage, they've been married just two plus years. Even if they don't have a prenup, which according to reports, they do not have a prenup. Wow, my understanding of the law is she's only entitled to half of what he made during their marriage. Right, He's not made money during their marriage.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 3: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: You have no idea what yeas he's made. You have no idea what that gap.
Speaker 4: Well, no, this is according to a report.
Speaker 3: But a lot of that stuff is residuals, even the music, even the YouTube, All of that is still money coming in.
Speaker 4: Yes, but he's got unpaid tax bills, which she would be responsible for half of his unpaid tax bills.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look, he's got money, clearly, and it's still coming in because if you look at what he paid for a super Bowl ad, they don't take that on credit.
Speaker 2: So he's got loot. Well, sure, it's still coming in somehow.
Speaker 4: That super Bowl ad, however, was not a national commercial. He bought in three or four markets local spot.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. So it's a lot cheaper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it aired in Los Angeles, I think in Atlanta, maybe Chicago. I don't remember the exact markets. But interesting, it's a lot cheaper. It wasn't a national commercial. All right. So this is by request from a Patreon supporter. More about the Bieber's marriage distress they just had their baby. Well, the good news is On Valentine's Day, Justin took to his social media to post a loving tribute to his wife, and he wasn't the only one. Also, Megan Markle posted a loving tribute to her husband even though they were apart on Valentine's Day, and she very strategically included some snippets of their children in a video that she posted to get the people talking. She knows what she is doing. And also Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber's ex boy ex girlfriend. She just released a new song and revealed that she was being sneaky and a trickster talking repeatedly over the last year about not making more music when she had been secretly working on an album with her fiance Benny Blanco.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't buy any of that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you don't get together with one of the best producers of the game and you're a singer and not you utilize that in the toolbox.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, I was never believing anything.
Speaker 4: And I think we've discussed some of the singles that she had released over the last twelve or sixteen months, and they just felt very disposable and generic and they were like, she was like chasing hits, and this new song of hers, it does not sound like she's chasing a hit. It doesn't even sound like something radio might play. But I love it all right.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take a listen. That sounds interesting.
Speaker 4: Somebody asked me, like, is this a folk song? It's not folk, it's to me, in my opinion, it's indie pop. It's very delicate, it's beautiful. I think it's timeless. It's a timeless song.
Speaker 2: It's gorgeous. I hadn't heard that yet.
Speaker 4: I think it's called Scared to Love You or Scared to Lose You, something like that, but I've been listening to it a bunch. It's gorgeous. Congratulations to Selena and Benny. Wonderful song. Let's take some calls, but before we do that, a quick thank you to some of our new Patreon supporters. Your support means so much. You can continue to listen to our show on Apple, Podcasts or spot wherever you enjoyed listening to podcasts. We will send to you an exclusive episode a week that only is for our Patreon supporters.
Speaker 3: And it appears in your feed just like the podcast comes in matter of fact, you'll actually get an email from us when we drop a new episode, but you can opt out of that.
Speaker 2: If you want.
Speaker 3: But really, it's just another show, and that's essentially it. It's less than five bucks a month and it's a lot of fun. We get crazy over there.
Speaker 4: We get an exclusive extra show weekly with no ads. It's longer and it's a little spicy er. I would say so thank you to some recent patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton supporters, Jacqueline Langan, Walter Ruzie Levi, Amanda and Steyne.
Speaker 2: You butchered these names is my favorite part.
Speaker 4: Kitty Lou, Amy Dixon, Alison Terbach, Madison Woodson, Mick Logan's, Diane Stowell, Biara Boushema, Karen Chadwick in Canada. Thank you, Laura Buckley in the UK, and everybody else that has signed up recently. Appreciate you all. Let's take some calls.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is Kara. I'm calling from Seattle. On the Patreons, you were talking about the Vile podcast and them talking about their miscarriage. I don't think it's weird that they talked about this. I think it's kind of weird that as a society. We can talk about every other kind of loss, but not this one. They filmed their podcast almost every day, so it doesn't seem odd to me that, you know, this is probably the only thing they're thinking about, and they figured, why don't we share it? And honestly, if they are making money off that, which probably was a consideration, it's probably a good thing to make money off of. So yeah, I think it's cool that they brought.
Speaker 6: More awareness to it.
Speaker 4: Thinks, Wait, didn't we talk about it again on Thursday? And you said they filmed their podcast every day?
Speaker 2: They do it daily.
Speaker 3: I think she was just sort of reiterating that maybe people didn't hear us talking about that on Patreons. Somebody else did bring up the almost the same point if you're not a Patreon subscriber.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I like her take.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hi, you wanted a female caller talking about I don't even know who those people were.
Speaker 5: We're doing the podcast while she was actually miscarrying.
Speaker 6: Women go to work all the time while they're actively miss carrying. When I miscarried in August, I was I guess.
Speaker 4: I don't know how lucky is the right word, but I was lucky enough to have the start of my miscarriage happened on a Saturday, but I was still actively misscaring.
Speaker 6: When I went to work to teach children on.
Speaker 4: Sunday and Tuesday usually as several day process. It doesn't just happen.
Speaker 5: I mean for some women, it is.
Speaker 4: Not a quick thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild. I didn't know the process took that long.
Speaker 3: Must be a daunting thing to go through, just to know that it's happening and it's taking that amount of time.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I like all these calls. It's been educational for me. I didn't know a lot about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know we are not women, so we love hearing from you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pap is Haybooker. I'm just calling as a frustrated listener having to listen to Perez Wine about people disagreeing with the Donald Trump comments.
Speaker 4: Oh, you need to read.
Speaker 6: The room, Perez. There's a lot of scared people, a lot of hurt people, and even if he does help you in some way, you need to understand that he is actively putting other lives at risk. Right now. Read the news. You'll understand why. So as an ally, as a porter, as a fellow American, we really need to either band together and take a stand, or at the very least shut the hell up with your insensitive comments, because this is how you're going to lose listeners.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got fucking served.
Speaker 4: Well, we've only gained at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Don't tub her to leave. I love her.
Speaker 4: Thank you to all of our many new supporters there. Maybe we got a bunch of new conservative people. But here's the thing about me. I am real. Just this weekend, I made a video loudly criticizing Donald Trump for rewriting history when it comes to the Stonewall and the Stonewall riots and removing the transgender from talking about what happened there. There were trans people there and it was an important part of the movement, you know. And also just to reiterate, fuck it, I'm about to dig my hole deeper. This is what I do. Please, no, no, no, I will. There are a lot and but you'll agree with me on this. There are some people on the left who, for example, I did Canvas Owens' this show a year and a half or two years ago. Now, there are a lot of people on the left who believe that she should not be platformed that I should not give her my time. No.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same with Kanye, like I'm tired of giving him our time because I just think he's such a puke and you know it's low hanging for it.
Speaker 4: I will talk to anybody. I went on the Candace Owens show. The week before last, I went on the Ben Shapiro Show. He's a very popular conservative commentator. Week before that, I was on Megan McCain's podcasts.
Speaker 3: But I don't think anybody has a problem with that. I don't think that we should not be talking to the other side. Nothing gets solved if we don't start sharing our opinions and finding common ground.
Speaker 4: What it goes back to is people hate Donald Trump so much, and I get that, but they hate him so much that they don't want somebody to even acknowledge any single thing he gets right.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything wrong with that, because I mean, look, it isn't all doom and gloom. Every now and again, even a blind pig finds it's trous okay, and he's the blind pig, and he's gonna do something right. I mean, even with all this waste that our government has a lot of people are overlooking that like, oh, he's firing all these people, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that is a little harsh, But if you really.
Speaker 3: Dive into the amount of money and waste of the Department of Education and these things that aren't making their ways to the classrooms, I am sitting here going, well, something needs to jar this loose because what we have been doing over the course of decades clearly isn't working because our education numbers are going down, not up. So, like I said, there's there's probably some good in everything.
Speaker 4: They're gonna come for you. They're coming for you. Now, all the.
Speaker 2: Teacher I don't know why they come for me.
Speaker 4: I just took up for all the teachers are gonna come for you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think teachers know how much if all that money supposedly is coming to them, I think they'll all stand up and say it is not coming to us. And I'm not saying in the Department of Education that is not what I'm saying. I'm saying fact finding missions on where this money where. Billions of dollars with a B billions of dollars. They got their hands in the air going we don't know where it went. That's people in the Department of Education. That's people in the government, and it happens over and over and over. So there's got to be some better checks and balances. The way that they're doing it now. This dose thing, I don't know if it's the right thing, but I don't want Elon and his team in my Social Security checking out my number birds are my tax retards.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. I don't need.
Speaker 4: Well, President, what President Elon wants, he gets.
Speaker 3: Sorry, when you're the richest person in the world, you kind of do get whatever you want. Typically, all right, Well, thank you all, appreciate you, and hope to see some of you at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton on Thursday.
Speaker 2: See you, guys,