Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, Tomorrow's debate night. We're gonna talk a little bit about an LGBTQ air force stuff here right off the bat. We're gonna yell about a red state once again letting us down and do a whole lot more. But let's discuss something we've talked many times about the system. We've talked many times tonight about the social shame system and culture. But honestly, what I'm about to lay out really it makes it clear how you end up in a specific place in a society. As libertarian as I tend to be. And I'm not a libertarian, I'm an anti communist. I do have a lot of libertarian leanings. Government should be tiny, eliminade this and that, and this and that and all these. I agree, Yes, I agree government should be small. However, human beings respond to carrots and sticks. Human beings respond to coercion. They simply do.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: I the other day I was working on something. I didn't feel like messing with the fridge. I didn't feel like messing with lunch and I knew we had some amazing little Totino's party pizzas that I'd picked up behind my wife's back and stashed them in the freezer. And I wanted one of those Totino's party pizzas. You know, they're like a dollar twenty five still, that's how you know they're good. And I didn't want to go to the trouble of making it just because I didn't want to stop doing what I was doing. So I texted my son and I said, Hey, you want to make an easy five bucks? Because he's an American, he said, yes, I do. I said, I need a pizza. Go make me one good and bad. And I could have gone the other way too, and it would have been just as effective. Hey, would you like to hang out with your friends tonight like you plan to good, then make me a pizza or you're not allowed now. I didn't do that to him. I wouldn't do that to him, But it works. Human beings, you, me, all of us, we respond to what's around us, what society, what everything around us tells us we should be doing and we should not be doing. If you grew up in Mongolia, back in Genghis Khan's time, you were riding a horse. At three years old, you were on a horse. Go ahead and go ahead and grow up in Mongolian society and say, hmmm, I don't really care for horses. Not for me, wouldn't work out well. The percentage of Americans identifying is somewhere on the rainbow ladder has been skyrocketing. I remember we brought that chart to you one time. I forget who had done it, showing the difference in the generations. How essentially the older generation now it's one to two percent. And it just as you got younger, the numbers were higher and higher and higher, and you got to the finally the youngest people they had they had studied and it was something insane like twenty five percent of them. Why did something change? Isn't in the water, well kind of no, No, it is something changing. Well, yes, the incentives of our society are changing. All the culture is going that way. That's why I call it the US of Gay because it's what we are now, and it comes at you from every single side. It comes at you politically, here's a headline. Biden administration pushed to remove age limits for transsurgery. That's from the New York Times. There were limits. Honestly, any of this surgery is insane, but there were limits on how young kids could be. The White House, the President of the United States of America, sought to remove those limits. And it comes at many other different angles. Here's a headline Lego. This is from post Millennial, you know, the the children's company. Lego wishes happy pride to children with mini figures decked out as drag queens and furries. Don't think for one second that's not effective too.
Speaker 3: Oh here, come here, Aiden, it's your third birthday. We got you a little Lego set. Look at this little drag queen. Aiden, play with your drag queen.
Speaker 1: Very very effective. Harvard's in on it. Your textbooks are in on it. And have you ever heard of the text company? The textbook company Scholastic. Every single teacher listening is nodding their head. But most of us who don't pay attention to things like that, we don't know. Scholastic is the largest producer of textbooks in the country. Scholastic is as evil a dirty commy company is humanly possible. The biggest textbook company in America, the one making the textbooks that Aid and Jaden and Braden will learn from hate your freaking guts listen to this.
Speaker 2: And so this is the book Trends Studies in K twelve Education. And you can see, just in.
Speaker 1: Case you didn't hear her, this is Harvard. This is the book trans Studies in K through twelve Education.
Speaker 2: And so this is the book Trends Studies in K twelve Education, and you can see. You can access it in a number of different places, but if you access it through Harvard ed Press, there's a twenty percent discount code.
Speaker 4: We had a series set of goals in all of these which kind of came from the conference set they just talked about. And so the first was bridging the field of trans studies, which is primary based in the humanities, and the field of K twelve education, which with these are both fields that don't always speak to each other. So we wanted to make sure that that was one of the main goals that was having throughout the book.
Speaker 1: We're working to bridge that field. You see, we have our tranny studies, and then what we've had a hard time doing is essentially what he just said is figuring out how to get all that tranny stuff into your kindergartener's textbook. Hey, you've got a first grader right still eating paste and stuff. We want him to learn about how to be a tranny and the greatness. We're learning how to bridge that world. And the result headline number of LGBTQ elected officials jumps nearly two hundred percent since twenty seventeen. Culture it's what your society incentivizes and what your societnciety disincentivizes, for better or for worse. If your culture is incentivizing something, you will get more of it. If your culture is disincentivizing something, you will get less of it. And there is America's new religion, Jesse. That had to be freaking awesome. I can totally see flying keem lights out the window during a hurricane. Okay, I realized some haven't heard that story. I was telling a story last night about being in a typhoon in Okinawa. I should clarify what we were doing with the chem lights. You know what kem lights are. You've seen them in the movies. Just this little stick, what, Chris, it's not a glow stick, Chris. We're not in a rave doing drugs. Okay, they're chem lights, all right, ken light. It's just this stick where if you pop it, it creates a chemical reaction and it glows right, and it glows. They're used for military purposes, Chris, not what you druggies are doing. Anyway. We got bored during the typhoons and we just hover. It's something that we found was quite fun. It's also littering, and I would not recommend doing it, but at the time it was a lot of fun. And here's what we did. You take a plastic grocery bag, you pop a kem light, drop it in the plastic grocery bag. You tie up the grocery bag and nott it. Okay, so now you've got a grocery bag with the glowing keemlight in it. Then you take the handles of the grocery bag and you take a little string and attach it to the grocery bag, and then you hold the bag out the window. You're holding the string. The wind will of course grab a hold of the bag, and so you hold it there for a couple of seconds. Do you think the bag's about the tear? Maybe you give it four or five feet out there, and we're talking well north of one hundred mile an hour there's one hundred and fifty mile an hour winds, and so the bag is sitting there and the line is tight, and you, of course have snipped off a little bit of it and you everyone watches and everyone's like, ready, ready, three, let it go, kind of three let it go, one two, three boom when you just let it go, and it looks like Star Wars. That thing is cooking out there so fast. It was sweet. Gosh, I've done some dumb stuff. Hey, Jesse. In my career is a cop. I've never ran across the situation you described. Oh, for anyone who missed last night, I was discussing the situation. I put out the call to the cop friends. What if you pull someone over and they really have to go, really really badly, really have to go. Do you hold them there? Do you not believe them? Do you believe them and let them go? And we had all kinds of cops email, and cops were emailing then saying, you learn how to read people, you'd be able to tell if it was fake, it wasn't fake, if it was real. So on hey with this guy said, I've never ran across the situation you described, so not sure how I would have handled it. I have, however, had a few arrestees kate in my police car and retaliation. Gosh, have you ever talked to someone who works in a prison or a jail oftentimes and maybe all the time. I guess I'm not familiar with that, but I know oftentimes the county sheriff, those sheriff's deputies will have to work the jail in the county, so there you know, you're working with prisoners. I'm so blown away that anyone wants to do that job, and I'm really floored that there are any women who want to do that job. The cleanup they have to do, the cleanup of things that are done intentionally by the prisoners, the things that are thrown on and at the guards. It just seems like the most horrible thing in the world. And I don't understand why someone do it. Now, if it was a major, like a major prison, I would get that more than county jail where all the drunks are in everything else. Oh my gosh, what a nightmare. Speaking of nightmare, let's talk about the voters in red states. Let's talk about getting what we voted for and why. When we look at the state of the country. We have to look in the mirror first, and there's a lot of problems to be found in the mirror, not for me, but for you. I'm kidding. No, there's a lot of problems to be found in the mirror. Let's talk about that next. This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Okay, let's talk about Red States and our failure in these states. We live in Red states, those of us who do, or we move to Red States those of you who are, and we move for all the right reasons, and we live there for all the right reasons. I want your pick a fence, safer neighborhoods, lower taxes, I want to state, that's pro life, that's the all the same reasons, right. But the problem is we get complacent when we live in quote safer places. You know, California gets a lot of crap and a lot of a lot of that is deserved. But the most hardcore anti communists I've ever met in my life have come from California and New York. These are people who spend their entire lives behind enemy lines, surrounded by people who hate them. The laws hate them, everything is against them. And so what they do is they find every way possible to fight, whether it be let's fight to take back this one school board in this one area in California, we can do it, or let's take over the county commissioner. We don't talk about commenty commissioners enough or anything. The people who live behind enemy lines have a fighter's mentality, and those of us who live in quote red places do not. Utah, Oh my gosh, Utah. I don't even go over all of it. Just know Trent's Trent's DAGs lost. Trent Stagg's is a stud. I met him, a total cool guy. He was running for Mitt Romney's seat. Trent's DAGs got eighty two thousand votes in the primary. The absolute scum sucking rhino loser, John Curtis from Utah got one hundred and forty nine thousand votes. The good guy got twenty eight percent, The rhino got fifty one percent. Utah is red, blood red? How is it? Utah continues to deliver the biggest losers, And it's not just Utah Wyoming does this. My state does this. Texas, I'm looking in the mirror. My state does this. Both Carolinas do this. It's all over the South. My gosh, Alabama, get your act together, Mississippi. Over and over and over again. The red states continue to elect and re elect the biggest rhinos. And these are states filled with people lamenting the spending and lamenting the squishes here and rhinos there. And I can't believe these weak Republicans. And here's the truth. The people who live in red states are too lazy because comfort builds complacency and laziness. It's a fact. Comfort builds complacency and laziness. It's not hard to find reasons to get off the couching get involved in politics. When you live around Philadelphia, you're surrounded by blue filth. You hate it. Let's get out to this suburb. Let's maybe try to take back this or take back that or what. You are motivated all the time, garbage all around you. When you live where I live in Texas, you don't really have to be political at all. I know because my normy friends and neighbors they are can't hardly drag them to the pools. Then why would they bother? After all, it's suburbia, and the schools they're not perfect. There's some gunk in there, but they're pretty good. School pretty safe. There aren't any Black Lives Matter protests or LGBTQ parades going through town. After all, pretty safe, pretty comfortable, No big deal. Hey there's an election, No who cares, This is Texas. We'll be fine. But that's why we're losing. You can't get good people off the dag on couch to vote in the primary. And if you do manage to get a red state Republican to vote in the primary, they will waddle down to the polls and vote for the same frigging loser they voted for time and time and time again, complaining about Congress all day long, complaining about rhinos all day long, complaining about this, complaining about spending, and then when the opportunity arises to actually change the direction of the state, to change the direction of the GOP, they saunter into the voting booth like zombies. Since whom I voting for?
Speaker 2: Her?
Speaker 5: Oh the guy I've already had, he does such a good job. Remember that time we met him and his dog muffles his wife was so sweet.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of it, man, I'm tired of idiots in the GOP. Prime ay voter in Red States is a moron, and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of having to come and yell about this, and I know you're tired of it too. What are we doing, U Tah Texas Gosh Wyoming. You should be embarrassed idahost going this way? What are we doing? Wake up? Start voting to people out. They didn't even have the hard to talk about it anymore. We're doing more emailsh sick of this crap. Anyway, Let's talk about my pillow. That makes me feel better. Look as mad as I was, and I got all this Utah news last night, but as mad as I was about it, I slept like a baby. That happens when you have the premium my pillow, the one with the Giza fabric. You know what that Giza fabric is. That's the temperature regulating stuff. So when you lay down at night, let's say you sleep on your side, you don't wake up with Haughtier just doesn't happen anymore, and you just sleep like a baby. And they have this huge twenty five dollars extravaganza sale going on right now. Please tell me you've taken advantage of that. You know, if you get seventy five bucks worth of stuff, they get free shipping. So don't do fifty if you're gonna do twenty five five, but don't do fifty. If you do fifty, you might as well do seventy five. You get the free shipping anyway. MyPillow dot com. Click on the radio listeners special Square and use the promo code Jesse Work Call eight hundred eighty four five zero five four four. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show Auto Wednesday. Okay, let's uh, let's do this before we do some emails. This is this is the founder of Whole Woman's Health, and there's probably a lot to unpack here. I'm not gonna spend much time doing it. All that Utah talk got my blood pressure up. And listen to this.
Speaker 6: I think it's important to remember that abortion, at any point pregnancy is always safer than pregnancy. I think we have really become to think about abortion as a political issue. Yet abortion is a healthcare issue. Abortion saves lives. Abortion is absolutely necessary, oftentimes in emergency room settings, to protect the health of the pregnant person and to be sure that they are able to continue their lives.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I worry that God is going to wipe America out. I know that's heavy and I'm going to move off that, but sometimes I do worry about it. Hey, Jesse, I've been listening to your show for a few years now. I do take breaks from time to time, so I find myself agreeing with so much of what you say. I don't want to become a Jesse Kelly Siko fan, anyway. I'm getting fed up with all the comy stuff shoved down my throat, and more importantly, my children's throats, the constant barrage of anti American and anti Christian, anti freedom stuff. I just want to leave the country and go somewhere like Argentine or El Salvador. When will we regain the upper hand here? It's not going to be Trump. When will our side start really fighting back and take the fight to the commies, Democrat mayors and prosecutors, so on and so forth? However, I feel anyway, when will we start to take it back? Well, listen I've been talking a lot about the next generation coming. I am not going to sit here and lie to you. I do believe that we will eventually win. I do not tomorrow. I won't be alive for it. So this is a long shot prediction. But I believe we will eventually win. But I don't know that. The good guys don't always win. Don't always win. That's nursery, rhyme, conservatism. That's not reality, that's not how the world works. Sometimes the bad guys win. Lots of times the bad guys win. So I can't sit here and promise you anything. But I do know this, that whole night is darkest just before the on talk. Yeah, it's kind of lame and hoky, but it also is true much of the time. If you want an eye, want people with courage, with steel spines, ready to fight back against an evil media and evil education system and all these things, well we have to have the conditions on the ground that will create those people. And you know how I was just lamenting Red states, like I was complaining about the Utah elections, but I was talking about all red states Texas and how safe it is in my neighborhood, how comfortable. It is in my neighborhood. The truth is the reason the normies and norms in my neighborhood, the reason I can't get them out to a school board race is they're comfortable. Life is comfortable. They drive either new or used cars or new cars. Half these people have a pool. They got home. That's three four bedrooms that kids have their own. There's no crime at all in my neighborhood. You just get shot if you committed a crime in the neighborhood. Anyway, nobody's getting broken into. It just doesn't happen. Their immediate world is safe and comfortable. And safe and comfortable are not the conditions where these lions that we're looking for grow. They're not. If you want men like that, men like that come from hardship. We might need to do what we're doing now. We might need to turn into Sodom and Gomorrah before we can have real leaders with a stomach rise. The truth is it's not bad enough yet, believe it or not. And this is what's crazy, because it was bad enough for you even during COVID, all that tyranny, all that insanity, all the abuse of the people killing people, all these things even that was not enough to rouse the American spirit and get people off the couch and involve and throwing the tyrants out of office. Even that wasn't enough. Why well, the government got it. The government understood it. They get who we are. Hey, make sure the internet still works, make sure the power still works, make sure Netflix is still on, the liquor stores are open, make sure door dash is still delivering. And these people aren't ever going to get upset enough to do anything. It's that old Roman proverb. Give them bread and circuses and they will never rebel. It's not just the saying. The truth is, once you have your bread, ah, you got a little circus, you got some entertainment, you're not motivated to move. I'm not gonna tell you that we're gonna be fine, and I'm not gonna tell you that we're about to turn things around, because maybe we're not. Maybe it'll keep going down and down and down. But these terrible conditions we have, I'm telling you, I already see it in young men. It's creating a generation that is going to be so much tougher and better and smarter than all these pillow soft loser dorks who lead the GOP. Now, there's not going to be any seeking of media approval in the future. There's not going to be any of that garbage. That stuff is going to go away. Now. The big danger in that is does it go away too extreme. It's one thing to have a guy who doesn't care about media approval. That's another thing that has a guy who believes in throwing journalists out of helicopters. And you might get the second thing and not the first thing. That's the thing when that pendulum starts to swing back, when you finally get a culture, a real rebellion against all this evil filth out there. When you finally get it, it doesn't necessarily come with brakes installed. When you get it and it starts to go your direction, my direction, we might find ourselves and I'll be here with you. We might find ourselves cheering. Yeah I get them. Yeah, this is awesome. WHOA that might be a little too far. Oh h maybe not that. Oh hey hold on, no, no, wait, what happened. That's what happens looked at. It's how the Kammedis eventually took anything. It's how the comedies took over to begin with. I should say, like in the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was Russia. It was governed by the Tsars. It had been governed by the Tsars for centuries, same family. Cool story actually, but the Tsars ended up not cutting it anymore. The country wasn't advancing, people were suffering. There was all kinds of hardship there. They'd cracked down on people and death. And I actually think Zar Nicholas the second was, from what I read, seems like a really decent person, but a terrible Zar. And things were bad and the Communists that's how they got their revolution going. Aren't you tired of this? Isn't it time to fight back? Let's get rid of these scumbags. And eventually you had people rising up. Yeah, I'm with Lenin, I'm with Trotsky. Oh wait a minute, what what are they doing now? Wait? Lenin's torturing people. Hold on? How many people were Stalin killed?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 6: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 3: This is bad.
Speaker 1: That's how these things work, these these pendulum swings. If we finally get one, because the pendulum is never swung right, that's a lie. We've told ourselves. It's only gone left left left, left, left left. So what happens when that damn finally breaks when that locking mechanism, when that ratchet only pushing our culture to the left. What happens when that breaks and it goes back to the right. Is that something we're going to be able to stop? Probably not. Who knows. Who knows what ten year old is out there, probably listening to me as we speak. Who has some plans for these dirty comis? This is how it goes when a society stops sharing common values. We had a hostile agent introduced into our society. He's been very, very successful with eating it up. And now that we're going opposite ways, well, now we're in a cage. We're not in a nation anymore. We're in a cage and we're gonna have to fight anyway. Let's get to some emails, meet Oracle. Work's been tough, weeks, have been long. Driving past the local Planned Parenthood today and was suddenly overwhelmed. There's a high probability that a baby will die in there today. I turned around, prayed and made a preborn donation. I'm going to make sure a baby lives today. I'll skip lunch and gatorade if it means a mom and more importantly, the baby wins. Let's fight for them. I love that you stand up for these beautiful little babies. Good for you, brother. You know I live in the Houston area and we have a planned parenthood here. Chris will know what I'm talking about. Michael will too. It's right off the highway. I gonna be honest, it's one of the more beautiful buildings in town. You see it from a ways away. It's this shiny, almost greenish glass, real silvery shiny glass, and you look as you're driving up and you think, oh, that's a cool building.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 1: And then you get there and you see all this fenced in, all this fencing gates and a gigantic planned parenthood on the side of it, and it just it reminds you how dark this place can be. And it reminds you that we are in a battle. And thank you for fighting back. And one of the only ways we can Preborn saving babies lives by giving mother's ultrasounds for free mothers who are about to abort their baby, snatching babies from the jaws of death. That's what you and Preborn do. So thank you for everyone who's helped. Thank you. Preborn dot com slash Jesse is where you give twenty eight bucks buys that ultrasound. All right, answered by preborn. We'll be back. This is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 3: Cease fighting now, that's gonna happen, ma, It's the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Finding you, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com and there will be no more popping for Jamal Bowmen. He's no longer going to be a member of Congress. He just couldn't change his barbarian ways. It happens. He's not the first, he's not the last. And Chris, I know you probably have already written this down, but just so everyone knows, Rashida Tleeb and Ilhan Omar, their days are both number two. It may not be this election cycle, but the elite communists are not going to allow those two to stick around. AOC will be allowed to stay. Ayanna Presley will probably be allowed to stay. She's fairly quiet. Cory Bush probably won't be allowed to stay. Already going after Corey Bush again. Use street animals. I'm trying to be nice to you. You're allowed to go into elite society. You are with the fancy suits and you have a staff and a communications team and fancy people want to meet with you. You're allowed to remain in that world as well, but you will be sent back to the streets if you can't control yourself. So please wash your hands after you use the restroom, lower your voice now and then. This kind of stuff is simply not going to see me anyway. Let's get to some emails. Dear genius radio host. I like this, lady. I was very entertained by your poop pants story, I laughed. I'm one of those people of whom alcohol is not for. I'm allergic. It smells up. I'm assuming she means swells up my throat and affects my breathing. I use marijuana instead. It's legal in my state. I'm curious your views on the legalization of marijuana. Of course, the same lives applied to alcohol should apply to marijuana, and whatnot. What are your thoughts, you know, marijuana legalization is one of those things I go back and forth on a lot. And here's why. Obviously, it's not a good thing to use marijuana, because it's not good for your mind or your lungs or whatever it is. Whenever you look, it's the same as booze. Whenever you're ingesting something that makes your body or your mind change, it's pretty universal that that's not good. It's like they say that you ever never used to know cigarettes were bad for you. Let's tap the brakes on that. Let me clue everyone in on something, whether it's a mask or a cigarette or a vape thing or whatever it is. And I'm not somebody who's crystal clean when it comes to these things. But if you're breathing something in your lungs that's not air, that's not good for you. But should the government stop it? Should the government regulate it? I don't know. My answer varies back and forth. And here's why the Food and Drug Administration is a horrible, evil, corrupt organization. How many times have we gone over these stories where you'll have an official come out and he'll get caught on camera or something like that saying, oh, yeah, we're bribed to approve pharmaceuticals. We're bribed to approve this product. We're brought so the institution we trust to tell us what is and isn't harmful is completely corrupt and bought off, so they don't know. So I come down on it as nobody knows. That's a long, mealy mouthed way of saying I really don't care. I don't care. It's not an issue I'm passionate about at all. This might be the only time I've ever talked about it on the air, and I don't know if there will ever be a time after this. It's just not something that that interests me. I don't stress about people who smoke weed. If that's your thing, knock yourself out, more power to you, just like I don't stress about people who drink booze or any of the other things out there, Nor am I in a place to judge about any of that stuff anyway. So it's just not it's just not something that's on my mind. And now here's a headline, why go?
Speaker 4: You know, you know the.
Speaker 1: Thing headlines we didn't get to. Biden administration moves to allow deployment of US military contractors in Ukraine that would be private contractors, mercenaries. For lack of a better way to put it it, it really I'm starting to get concerned about the whole World War three thing, I really am. It's as if they're trying to get us into one home prices rise faster than expected, hitting a new record high. So that explains why parents are moving in with their kids, kids are staying with their parents. It's just a new country we are living in and going into. And one we're going to have to adjust for Burshett bill to stop the Taliban from getting US tax dollars passes the House. It is something that we actually have to pass a bill to stop the United States of America from giving your tax money to the Taliban Golli religious charter school, and it's unconstitutional in Oklahoma High Court rules. A reminder to everyone that every single school is religious. There are no such things as secular schools. Your school, the people who educate your child will have a religion. It's going to be yours or it's going to be this.
Speaker 2: And so this is the book Trends Studies in K twelve Education, and you can see you can access it in a number of different places, but if you access it through Harvard ed Press, there's a twenty percent discount code.
Speaker 4: We had a series of goals in all of these which kind of came from the conference and then they just talked about and so the first was bridging the field of trans studies which is primarily based in the humanities, and the field of K twelve education, which with these are both fields that don't always speak to each other, so we wanted to make sure that that was one of the main goals that was evident throughout the book.
Speaker 1: There's religion in your child's school, I promise you. Opinion briefly posted online shows Supreme Court poise to restore emergency abortion access in Idaho. Posted briefly online. The Supreme Court leaks more than the Titanic anymore. We can't even trust the Supreme Court at this point in time. Secret Service officer protecting Kamala Harris came to blows with other agents at Joint Base Andrews as Anybody's surprised that Kamala Service Kamala Harris's Secret Service agent would come to blows. Jack Smith admits FBI doctored evidence to produce stuff photos of classified documents during the mar Lago raid. Go Lee, but hey, let's build them a new building. Biden's student loan forgiveness plan suffers a huge blow. Well, of course, because it's illegal and you're not allowed to do that. Whatever, you can email me Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We'll do it again tomorrow. That's all.