Speaker 1: Welcome back to good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year tribe, Happy fucking new Year. It is twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a new year, a new you. And maybe not because you know, I really do look at New Year's as just another day. I feel like it's just a reminder to kind of take note, reflect and adjust if adjustments need to be made.
Speaker 2: I do. I think people put so much emphasis into like new Year, New me. I've never been good at discipline. That is not my strong Pointreka knows because I've been going on to detox for five years. So I hate that. And I also just hate like the expectation that we're like supposed to make a huge change all in one day, like don't do anything, don't eat me, don't drink, wake up early. I mean, essentially, I do think that's probably if I ever do do that.
Speaker 1: Detalk okay for me, though I do enjoy those type of things, That's what I mean. Like for me, it's like a reset in in ways. But I think people like put these really high expectations, like this year, I'm going to make six figures, and it's like, yeah, you should you should set that goal, but like, don't stress yourself out, don't like this, don't let the sadness come sit in already, like too early, because you know, maybe January starts off a little bit slow, like I want to ease into the new year January I is.
Speaker 2: Supposed to feel.
Speaker 1: In my mind, what I've told myself is I'm entering January with ease, and so maybe that's today's affirmation.
Speaker 2: Todays I'm entering the new year with these I am entering the new year with ease. Yes, I'm saying that voice though, I am entering the new year with ease.
Speaker 1: Yes, be kind to yourself, be gentle to yourself. Just glad on in this bitch speaking of, you know, trying to reset. It's day four of the Open Challenge. You guys have heard us talk about that. We're doing a thirty one day challenge with Open, which is an app and also an in person studio in Venice here in LA and it's been amazing so far. I started before the New Year, but it's been really nice to have something to look forward to. Every morning. Five minute meditation, sometimes I do a ten minute breath work and it's just really helping me float in with ease in January.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybodyody else's into numerology, but if you know us, we are, and also everybody in our discord, because if you're in our discord, you know that the angel numbers are angel numbers, and no matter what time zone you're in, bitch, you're about to get these angel numbers, okay, because all day I'll be like I'm just saying five to five.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, it's five.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, it's two forty five. But I'd be taking those opportunities of to manifest on the East coast, bache. I'll be manifested in all time zones, okay. I know even in our even in our team, our team, uh discord discord. I saw somebody put the meme like you know, one of your friends, there's always like five five, five six four four four, and they acting like they know shit. I'm like, that's me, okay, because I'm going to take every fucking opportunity to think of some shit that I want.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: But numbers are like the universal language, and I think people forget that. So when people are thinking about like you know, the time and location that you're born. The coordinates like those things make a difference because no matter what university, travel and numbers are a constant. I'm pretty sure the aliens speak numbers. So I don't know a lot of people have explored numerology, but even our names and our birth dates, if you add up your birth date, there's no double digits. So if you get a ten, it's a one. But you add everything up and then it gives you like your life number, and so a lot of times, depending on what life number you came as this time you're here for different purposes. So anyway, twenty twenty three is the year. Is the number seven, and you know number seven is lucky. So I just want to tell you guys quickly what I looked at real quick. The number seven. People will have a lucky year in twenty twenty three. Overall the year will be good. But numerology twenty twenty three for number seven suggests that you spend as much time as possible with your family. That's in bold, and you should set goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them, basically what you should do every year. But it also says seven emphasizes introspection, emotion analysis, intuition, reflection, seclusion, research, and faith. This is meant to be acquired inner year in which you can learn the answers to your most burning and often avoided questions. So I don't know, I'm excited to see what your numerology year number seven brings us. I feel all those things.
Speaker 1: I feel called to spend more time with my family, actually, like in a different way than just oh it's the holidays, like carrying that with me through the new year. I feel like there's like some healing and healing wounds that are being healed right now in my family. And I don't know, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like.
Speaker 1: I feel for sure than in twenty twenty three, there's going to be a shift for me in my relationships in my family. And I've been feeling that lately strongly, and so it's funny that you said that.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I feel that, And I feel like I've been thinking a lot about like mortality and just that we all die, and that you know we age, and that you know there's parents that are getting older, there's grandparents that are getting older, and I think just being a parent in general I as my kid gets older, I'm just like, damn, Like you know, like none of this is permanent. This time is borrowed. And I think it's even if you're on a healing journey, sometimes it's easy to isolate that experience and maybe even take it to like your inner circles. But when it comes to your family, it's sometimes it's easy to avoid because we're adults and we're living our own lives and da da da dad and da da da. But like oftentimes the most pressing wounds that need to be healed and the most triggering are the ones closest to us, and often the ones that like causes the wounds, And I think it takes a lot of work, a even different type of like commitment you're healing to address it within your own family and oftentime with elders who are not a lot of times in the same wave as you, because you know, fucking therapy and healing and wellness. Didn't like trauma wasn't a trigger word before, But I do feel that, and I feel like my sometimes even right now, most recently, my circumstances are forcing that to happen, and not necessarily like because maybe I wouldn't initiate it to that extent, even though knowing I need to. But just like circumstances are shifting so that we kind of have to show up for our family and like have to spend that time and have to address wounds. So I think that's interesting too. Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Feel also like when you were saying that, like angel numbers don two like are like you can ask for what you want in any time zone. I think there also is just a reminder of like doing the work, because that's also what it's about, is like having whether it's angel numbers or you having affirmations written on a fucking mirror or an alert in your phone telling you, hey, bitch, remember that thing you're working on, Think about that, talk about it real quick. Like that's what it really is, is like, and that's the power existency, and that's the power of the law of attraction, and that's the power of manifesting and all those things. And that leads us to like January too, Like I know, in January we wanted to focus on the law of attraction and asking for what you want, and we're going to be exploring that all month and just sharing how we've asked for what we want and how we've gotten it, sharing other people's perspectives and just like just really I think exploring this idea that you can actually make your wildest dreams come true.
Speaker 2: You know, they show up differently, but.
Speaker 1: I think we as human underestimate our powers in that space absolutely, And I feel like if we all could just like believe in our fucking self like magic, It's yeah, So I'm really excited. I'm really excited because, you know, just like heading to the retreat and like having opportunity even there to like continue that work with all these women out there is just like I feel like I'm setting myself up to have like the most epic year ever, the luckiest number seven fucking year ever.
Speaker 2: And this other site says, now that we have grown in tandem with others, we need to sit back and see how we ourselves have changed in response to the growth. Twenty twenty two asked of us, where are we different? How has our outlook changed? It's safe to say that many of us have experienced internal shifts as the world acclimates to the new abnormal, and now is the moment to get clearer regarding those changes. As much as you think you know yourself, perhaps you have altered in ways you didn't even realize. Sometimes in order to process change, we must be confronted with it directly. And that's what this year is all about. We have collective opportunity to come to terms with ourselves and develop a better understanding of the ways we've evolved while we were just living our lives. I knew you has been slowly forming when you didn't even realize it. Wow, Now it's time to fully integrate that existence and go forward with a stronger sense of awareness. This process won't occur overnight, but that's okay. The seven Energy is not one to be rush. Move slowly, dipping your toe in the tests, the waters which with each step until you fully immersed yourself. And that's what I feel called to enter this year with ease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I really feel that way, and I feel really ready to explore the deeper parts of me and like really, I just I don't know, I feel like for me, I don't know if there's any scorpios listening, but like in our like in the readings I've been seeing online, it's a lot about like really removing like these old archaic lenses of who you think you should be, like you're finally ready to like really shift really like go deep and really.
Speaker 2: And happily and excited.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of how I feel and like, just even recently, like the way I handle this situation that like in any other time, I probably would have been like crying for days, and I did cry for myself feel but I'm I already feel like there's a shift, like oh my God, like I'm I'm ready to like I don't know, I feel like there's just this like feeling of like really inviting more joy into my life because I have so much to be grateful for and I know that, but like it.
Speaker 2: Just feels different. It feels really different.
Speaker 1: So this year I have really high hopes for I'm open to anything happening, all the good and the bad, because the good doesn't feel good without some bad, bad choices.
Speaker 2: You got to do both, Lauren knows. I mean, honestly, if you're just like that bit is if you have been, you know, following the journey of good Mom's bad choices in just the last few years, it's been a hell of a motherfucking ride, and there's been a lot of bad choices and like a lot you guys don't even know. So many bad choices you don't even fucking know, and so many that you do. And I do. I feel I feel these like these these internet articles they're accurate, just because it has been a wild ride and it has taken a long time and we're still growing and then we're still deepening, and it's just like it's so exciting to kind of like sit back and be like, damn, like you did fuck your baby daddy all those times, you stupid bitch. Look where you are now, you know, look at you now, Look at you now, like I knew you had it in you and you're like, yes, God, I did you know. I feel so I'm like I knew I could do it, you know. And it's just really a true testament to like baby steps. And I feel that I feel like the ease, like not that everything has been easy, but I feel like once we sat back and recognized that we could do it, everything else has really been with ease, you know what I mean. It's just like, you know, for two bitches who have like severe add undiagnosed, untreated just week.
Speaker 1: Week right here, I'll just say we are treat I don't know if this is actually helping. I don't know if it's I don't know if it actually helps they undiagnosed add But.
Speaker 2: But we've come a very long way and we've manifested a lot of things because just using our words, being impuccable with our words, and just growing to love ourselves, you know, like slowly accept and love ourselves, and like even choosing the name good Mom's Bad Choices. You know, we didn't know what we were doing, but like it's profound, you know, it's just like we knew then that they were going to like there's development that needs to happen, you know. Even when we started, we're like everything's that perfect and we know it, but we're gonna roll with it, you know. And I just it does just take one step at a time, one day at a time, and just kind of like dealing with yourself with ease, dealing with yourself with grace. And it helps to have friends that do that, Like you have helped me love myself and give myself grace in ways that Like I've said this a lot, Like I was so frustrated with my ass, my own ass. I was like, bitch, I'm done with you. But I couldn't be, you know, like I'm here, you know, and especially when you have kids and stuff and you see people mirroring you and people that like act like you, and just you know, you hopefully want to be better. And I just hope that this year everybody gives themselves the grace to do that. And like, even if you've been listening, even if you haven't always made the best choices, like this is always a new.
Speaker 1: Day, always a new day. You put one foot in front of the other and that's it. Sometimes that's all you can do that day is just do that and just start there. You know, it doesn't have to be some big grand act. And I think that's also like this pressure that you know, New Year sometimes brings to people where they feel like I gotta set everything up this month, like and it's like, no.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You've already been doing the work, even when even if it's you know, even if it's you know, taking time to get even to this space right now, Like if it's.
Speaker 2: On your mind, you've started doing the work. If you're not just an oblivious dumb bitch, you're like fuck it, you know what I mean. If it's been on your mind, like bitch, you need to change, maybe you could do better. Then like that is already the beginning of starting the work. And you know what that's if you.
Speaker 1: Have the patience to sit and listen to two bitches talk about their personal development, then you're already doing the work because you are there's something calling you to listen to a perspective and that enough is is that is good enough? And also it is valid and important to even beginning to do the work is like questioning everything, listening to someone else say hey, this is what I did, and being like, okay, well that was interesting.
Speaker 2: I lost the perspective. I hadn't thought of am I doing this? And like just being self fucking reflective is a part the beginning stages of doing the work. I mean, it's all the stages of doing the work. Always, if you don't can't tell yourself you're fucking up, then just ignorant bliss and ignorance, you know, ignorance and bliss. Fucking ignorance is bliss. Ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 1: You know sometimes though, you know, sometimes I I'm okay with living in ignorance and ways in my life, certain things I'm like, I really just don't I don't there to know.
Speaker 2: But for how long I don't know? Certain things?
Speaker 1: Let me too, like ribs, like I don't need to know, you know, just certain shit like people have autonomy over their choices and I can't control them all. I don't need to know them all. I don't need to, you know, Like I re going and get candy out of the cabinet behind my back, like.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got one overall.
Speaker 1: You got it ewin, you know, like obviously there's certain things can what you can. Obviously there are things I need to know. And I've also realized that too. I'm like, I need to be more investigative in twenty twenty three. Okay, I need to really scope the scene because fully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe more investigative, more reporting, yeah, but not investigative, be a little crazy. I told my therapist.
Speaker 1: I was like, so I think that, like I just need to start going through niggas phones I'm in twenty twenty three because I don't really do that, So might just do that, like maybe just start there, like maybe that's like normal, is it?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's not crossing boundaries. I told you. I was like, maybe that's.
Speaker 1: Actually not crossing boundaries and it's just having autonomy over like, what the fuck do you want to do moving forward after.
Speaker 2: You do that? Well, I I let me tell you, as a bitch who one thousand percent would never I would never be like I'm looking, I want someone, I'm gonna give someone permission looks through my phone. I'm gonna ask looks to your phone, I'm gonna give you my my fucking location. I would think that's ridiculous. And if someone told me that, like as a friend, I'd be like, this dumb bitch is dumb, Like your relationship is stupid, and you guys not no for you know I'm judging, and you know I'm judging everyone is dumb. You know I say that a lot and I always mean it, but sometimes I do. But I would feel immediately like that is based on security. Well, because I've been in a relationship where people look through my shit all the time, even when I wasn't doing shit. I've been in relationships where I well, you.
Speaker 1: Have to change a perspective and not look at it as like a violation, looking at it as like love and honesty and that we're really here and and eventually you don't even care to know.
Speaker 2: And then sometimes you really need that shit. And and obviously I've also been a sneaky bitch. You know I've have I've had and like maybe years ago like shit in there, you know, not that many years ago. So you also feel like it's good to hold you health accountable. Well, I know you're going to be any Please God for me, Please have your my coat. I'm liable to do some function. No, I'm past there. I've been pasted there. But but in the beginning of me in Orlando's relationship, when we were living in different states, and like you know, granted, me and Orlando dated and we're friends for like a year before we were in a relationship. And when we got in a relationship and he was like, share your location with me literally, and my heart was like, I was like, what the this nigg is on crack? That's what I thought. I was like. And then and then you know what I thought, because I met like my my initial sneaky bitchness was like, who cares? He doesn't know where the fuck I am. He doesn't know any streets in LA I was like, he's stupid, not stupid, but like that was my because I was so against that, but I did it. To appease him. And then even I think because we were friends, like having each other's fun codes and shit, they didn't really bother me because I really didn't have anything to happen.
Speaker 1: Because he offers you guys offer each other such a sense of freedom that that doesn't really feel like like purgatory. It doesn't really feel crazy because you it's not crazy because the rest of your relationship is very free and open, and that's open too.
Speaker 2: Well, well, it totally changed my perspective of it, you know, and I never expected that being in a relationship with someone and I would be like, I can look at his phone all times. And I looked at this phone when he was asleep, not looking at his phone. I was using it for something and Luna was like, you know his code and I was like yeah. She's like I thought, wow, this is seven year old. No, you don't do the shit right. But I feel at ease, like I don't check his fucking whereabouts, but he can't, Like it's it's just that I don't need to look. And even the time that I have, which has only really been one time, i'd be like, hey, look I looked at your phone and this is what I don't fuck with or whatever, and he, you know, like, why'd you do that? I was like, I didn't do anything wrong. This is my right, this is my birth right, all of your belonging. But you know, we had a we had a lot of heavy pushback from uh Mac the therapist and when he said, like, that's the that's the boundary. No, that is like, if you cheat, that is to be expected, you know, expect that and welcome it. To have everyone in our episode.
Speaker 1: About like having full transparency in your relationship after you cheat.
Speaker 2: Or like people did not like that, but I really felt like, like sometimes it's a bitch's knee. Well okay, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: His was more so based and after something has gone wrong, now you have to have a level of transparency in order to get the you guys.
Speaker 2: Started, I'm saying, if you start there, yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't feel like someone is going through your phone to spite you or because they don't.
Speaker 1: You've got to find two people that really understand that and don't look at it as like, uh, like a violation of privacy.
Speaker 2: It almost wasn't me. I did look at it a violation. I thought I was getting over but when when it worked in my favor, I felt safe. Yeah. So I don't know how we got on this fucking topic twenty twenty three. Looks at your niggas phone, get that pasta. Let me tell you Okay.
Speaker 1: I think I told my therapist that and she was like, Erica, no, that's not She was like, bitch, no, And.
Speaker 2: That's why I love her. I shout out to my therapy. He didn't say bitch she wanted to say. Sometimes she was talking to you like she's like bit yeah.
Speaker 1: She was like uh uh she said, uh cause she lack And I was like, I know that's crazy, right, It's not that, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I mean, I you know, I'm Transparency is everything to me, and that's why I really I feel like I try to be as transparent as I can, but it's hard to meet it's hard for people to do that, and it's hard to it's challenging to meet people as transparent as I like, really crave in my relationship, which I realized sometimes I'm like, maybe I just do share too much.
Speaker 2: Maybe I even to shut the fuck up. Just wish for on all the angel numbers and you'll get it. Okay. Literally, that's what happened to me. Please God and find me a husband that I could be myself and I don't feel any worry and then God is like, here you go, bitch. I mean, yeah, it's that easy, asking with ease and expecting with ease and not worrying how it's going to come, because it will come.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at like, bitch, you already know the story, like how we got this book. Deal crazy, it's really crazy, just like it's a really crazy with EA's story. Yeah, and I mean not the part where we wrote it, but no, that's not that was not with ease. That was challenging.
Speaker 1: Wow, shout out to all the writers of the world because wow, well.
Speaker 2: You guys speaking of the writers of the world. Honestly, bitch, it's like I've been waiting to really use that. I don't even know if I put it in my bio, But like, author, you're you're an author, You're a published author, and I can't wait to go somewhere and I'm like, oh me, I'm an author. Oh yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I'm an author.
Speaker 2: I'm an author. My book is available on Amazon for pre sale and Barnes and Noble and like, what bit that's crazy, It's crazy. Wow.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys like it. There's a lot of well, you know, I think I was. You were saying, like, you guys don't know everything that we don't share. I feel like the book is it's like it goes deeper, deeper elements that I mean that I didn't that I thought i'd already shared. I think writing for me exposes a different part of who I am and allows me to really like get it out in the way that I want. And also like this book really explored me to really push me to explore things that I had forgotten and I had pushed down and that I didn't even really process all the way you know that I like, I know happened, but I never I didn't dissect it. No, So going back from from like the lens of someone like looking back on that, like that's that that's of me, but it's also the past and and seeing where I am now it makes me just really excited. And I was even thinking about the books too, and I was like, oh my god, when we read this book when we're like even in our forties, we might read it and be like, like we're different from even then, because I feel like I'm constantly evolving and we're definitely gonna be different, but it would be nice to have them.
Speaker 2: No, it's like like a frame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a snaps, a snapshot, a snapshot.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm getting high, but you know, Oh, I don't know if anybody has joined me. I'm sure a lot of you have because I've been I watched The Best Man the New Final Chapter on Peacock, and you know, like the whole promise of the movie is that Harper wrote this book about his friend's circle then exposed everybody. So I've been like watching that and like seeing him like rise to the This is like this fictional story, but it's really good and it's about like love and friendships, and it's just been giving me. I'm like, oh my god. When this book strops, is like all the exposure are going to be like I'm gonna be getting phone calls from people, Oh you're like Harper. I mean there's some tea. There's some tea, and I'm sure it's not going to take a lot for people to like put two into together. I mean, not that Wendy Williams. I read the tea of our book talking shit, but for real, I'm like, I'm nervous, and I'm excited and I'm definitely I'm definitely excited for our people to get to meet us in a different art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's our testimony and it's our perspective, and it's you know, how people are going to have opinions because they're allowed to and they're entitled to them.
Speaker 2: And this is mine.
Speaker 1: This is how I've digested my life so far. This is my life so far. And yeah, I'm really I'm really, really excited. So make sure you check that out. Officially releases on Mother's Day, but you can pre order it now and put the link in this episode description so you can click it and pre ordery and support your girls.
Speaker 2: Support two single moms. Well, oh, you know what I was thinking what we're about to say. Sorry I cut you off. No, I was thinking about doing things with ease, and I was thinking that. First of all, I'm a bitch of ease, Like I like leisure activities, but that's part of the reason I really like this challenge that we are doing together as a tribe. If you haven't heard, we are doing a challenge With Open, it's an app that it facilitates different practices meditation, yoga, breathwork, and they have all different types of classes in there. They have a studio out here in Venice that we're gonna go. We going to get our tribe to get there to go check out, and we're doing a thirty one day challenge and so it's really just taking ten minutes at most out of your day to just sit still and participate. It's either doing breath work or meditation or yoga, and it's just with easy. Just do it honestly like ease, because it's only ten minutes exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't like anyone that says I don't think, so why why?
Speaker 2: Girl? Just do it? Like commit to something.
Speaker 1: This is the first step if you're like wondering, like I don't know, like I don't I don't like you don't know how to start your year off, or you're not feeling like you're even in a good space and place, and you know, not everyone is where everyone else is at. This is a great place to start just making intentional time for yourself to tap into yourself and to try different practices. So definitely check out Open. We're doing it. I've been doing it, and I feel better.
Speaker 2: I do. I feel a lot better.
Speaker 1: You don't, like I forget to breathe. Like literally, I've talked about this on the show before. It's like, I hold my breath so much. It's so habitual that I really don't even notice it half the time.
Speaker 2: But then sometimes I will.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'll be like, oh my God, Like I've really been holding my breath and I'm feeling anxious. And the only reason I'm feeling anxious is because I'm holding my breath. Nothing else is wrong. So breath work has been such this amazing reminder of just to breathe consistently throughout the day. But anyway, we pulled a card at the top of the show. Oh it's late too. It's it's late on the on the fourth of December, December, I mean January.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Jesus Christ. I did smoke gris.
Speaker 1: Because I'm floating and floating in with ease.
Speaker 2: And how do you do that? You smoke my of course, I agree, marijuana makes you for us.
Speaker 1: So I pulled the star card. I feel like I pulled this. I've pulled this card before. The star card is upright, represents hope, faith, purpose, renewal, and spirituality. The star card shows a naked woman kneeling at the edge of a small pool. She holds two containers of water, one on her left hand, the subconscious, and one in her right hand, the conscious. She pours the water out to nourish the earth to continue the cycle of fertility, represented by the lush greenery around her. The other container pours the water onto dry land in five rivulettes representing the five senses. As a star follows the tower card in Taro, it comes as a welcome reprieve after a period of destruction and turmoil. You have endured many challenges and stripped yourself bare of any limiting beliefs that have previously held you back. This I resonate with the ship. You are realizing your core essence, who you are beneath all the layers. No matter what life throws your way, you know that you are always connected to the divine and pure loving energy. You hold a new sense of self, a new appreciation for the core of your being. You may also want to find or rediscover a sense of meaning, inspiration, or purpose in your life. You are making some significant changes in your life transforming yourself from the old to the new, from the old to the new you, and in doing so, you are bringing out a fresh perspective, out with the old and with the new.
Speaker 2: Amen. This is a pround.
Speaker 1: This is a profound spiritual journey that will bring greater meaning and purpose into your life and will renew your inner energy. Strip back the limiting beliefs, facades, or deceptions and live in your authentic nature. Be open to new ideas, growth, and listen to the still voice within.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I really resonate with that because I I don't know, like lately, I've just been feeling really connected to this like voice, like open to like these clear messages that have been coming to me. Like I told you the other day, I have like this download and yoga.
Speaker 2: It was crazy, like it was just like this is when this is what you must do. Sometimes it be that guy and I was like fuck damn. And then there was one eleven.
Speaker 1: Bit and then it was one eleven because I was like stressed, like what do I do? I had I need to honor myself. How do I honor myself? How do I like like respect me myself? How do I not feel how I'm feeling right now anymore?
Speaker 2: How do I like get to where? Get to the finish line faster? Essentially in this space because I can't control it. I can't control this. It's done, it's done, what it's done, you know.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I have been really listening to this voice and she's talking louder and louder, and I'm just really excited for what she has to say in this year, and I feel like some shit is going to be said and change inside of me because of that.
Speaker 2: Well, when you listen, my love, she will get louder. I know.
Speaker 1: I've always feel like I've been feel like I've been searching for the voice, and then suddenly I just stopped searching, and she was.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, hey, bitch, hey bitch, tap tap tap do is you're welcome anyway? What car did you pull? I pulled the Eight of Wands. The Eight of Wands says that the struggles of the seven awans have now all been but cleared, and you have the freedom and space to move forward with your plans once again. This eight is a dynamic card containing a high level of energy that propels you forward to reach your goals at a much faster pace than ever before. You can expect to be very busy, but this is one of those good busy periods during which you are enthusiastic about the progress you are making. The aid of wants encourages you to go with the flow, don't resist it. Everything is moving fast right now, So make the most of this forward momentum to manifest your goals and dreams. All the energy of the universe to flow through you and propel you closer to your goal. Trying to slow things down because you're not ready or you're fearful about the unknown will just waste this opportunity. Use the energy instead to fuel positive change and produce significant results. M H, be laser focus with your intentions and actions. I feel this. I feel that, like in my comfort zone, I could like back up and be scared and be fearful and like question everything, and I've been hearing clearly like and go bitch, and just like to walk in the purpose and to walk with my head high because I've earned it, you know, and to like just be open to all the things that are coming out because I know shit is about to get really busy, and really all these things. I feel that the one word that I love in that on that card is the flow though, Like even though it's busy, it feels easeful and purposeful.
Speaker 1: So it's not like you've prepared for this moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I feel that, and I just feel like, you know, it's just the download to just walk into it with confidence and don't question it because everything is as it should be.
Speaker 1: Awesome. I'll say, well, you guys, I hope you guys are feeling good and that this week brings you that ease that we're talking about. I hope that you'll join us on the challenge to keep propelling you into this year on a positive and easeful note.
Speaker 2: Yeah, open skiving thirty one days free if you join the challenge to our listeners. So it's kind of expensive. I would take this opportunity to sign up for here.
Speaker 1: I love free shiite, okay, free shit, and I get better. Thank you please, Well, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love Happy New Year, Happy New Year, and I'm ignited and I'm ready for to accept all that is coming to us at the universe that Yessica is bringing to bring in the good shit, Yessica, bring her in. We finally name our entity. Yes, Yesica, Yessica.
Speaker 1: Yep, she's Latina, kind of like our intro music, fisty, spicy, get.
Speaker 2: To what she wants. Yesica, she's after Latina like me. Okay, well all right, well, happy fucking New Year. You got it, you got this. Come on the retreat, get ignited, welcome transformations, Go get what the fuck is yours own that shit. Be your fucking self. Listen to your downloads. Get still and quiet so you can hear the downloads. When you hear them, don't ignore them. There are no coincidences. This message is for you, so stop fucking playing and get with the program. Honor yourself and do your fucking best because you deserve it. You're worthy, and it's right there everything she said. You know where to find us, guys on Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices on Instagram. You can find me Mela with an h map Wait what is it? Mela underscore map on Instagram and follow our retreat at.
Speaker 1: The Good Vibe Retreat and yeah, everything else is in the link. Because I'm high and I'm tired, so tired, because I'm easing in, So I'm gonna go take nat
Speaker 2: Byep New Years