Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Tifney Oshinsky, and this is serving pancakes. Nope, not a podcast about food. This is a podcast about volleyball and more to you. A pancake is a fluffy, syrup drenched breakfast food button volleyball. A pancake is a high effort move when a player flattens her hand against the ground to keep the ball in play. And that's us digging into high efforts that are moving sports forward. Listen in as I talk with the people making the biggest impacts on global volleyball and women's sports perspectives, insights, and behind the scenes stories, all with the side of pancakes. Today's episode features the greatest woman's indoor volleyball player from Indiana, Annie Drews. Annie is an Olympic gold medalist who has been a member of the US national team since twenty seventeen and will be competing this summer in Paris. An All American at Purdue University, she was named the twenty nineteen USA Volleyball Fee Indoor Player of the Year, and she played on.
Speaker 2: The US collegiate national team.
Speaker 1: She has played professionally in Puerto Rico, Italy, Turkey, and Japan, where she's been recognized with multiple Best Opposite and MVP Awards.
Speaker 2: Hi, Annie, how are you are you?
Speaker 3: Thank you sound blanks for having me already? Did like all the hard words?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, pancakes. They're not too hard to make. You like pancakes, I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you like them?
Speaker 3: Maybe a little fruit two blueberry pancakes.
Speaker 1: So Annie, I have to start from the very beginning, and one of the first questions I have to ask you is your name is actually Andrea.
Speaker 2: So why Annie.
Speaker 3: That's a really great question. I thought. I'm thirty years old, I should probably know the answer.
Speaker 4: I'm actually named after a babysitter that my parents really loved for my two older siblings. And I was actually born on Christmas Day, and this like sweet babysitter came over at sixteen, gave up for Christmas Day to be with my siblings. While with my parents went to the hospital at Hackney. So that's why they named me Andrea. But I don't know why Annie. They call me Annie Ann in college briefly people call me Andy for a while, so kind of just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, Annie's Andrey's very pretty too, But I whatever works for you.
Speaker 2: I go by Tiff or Tiffany whatever you know people want to call me.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yep.
Speaker 1: So let's go back to your childhood a little more, a little after you were born on Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: How did you get into volleyball?
Speaker 4: I feel like I've had a really funny like path in volleyball, especially like through childhood.
Speaker 3: So I played in elementary school.
Speaker 4: I played for my elementary school team for a small club team, a local team.
Speaker 3: Wasn't doing any crazy travel or anything like that. It was very local club in elementary but like just literally like probably two months of like local terms.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but kids.
Speaker 4: Now are like traveling all over and getting on planes and doing these big things. So it felt very simple compared to how.
Speaker 3: Things are now.
Speaker 4: But then actually I remember going to my parents when I started middle school of being like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to play volleyball anymore.
Speaker 4: I want to be a cheerleader and I want to be a competitive hip hop dancer. So that was like Karch Loves's story, our national team coach, that was like.
Speaker 3: My calling for a minute. I love it, and I loved it. I had a lot of fun. I did miss competing.
Speaker 4: I remember like being on the sideline of a football game and getting like so into it, and then they'd be like, you're supposed to just like stand to be still, you know, wait, but in between cheers and stuff. But yeah, and then I just had a huge growth spurt and I think I just missed the competing aspect of my friends, and so straight out for my high school team and got back to volleyball.
Speaker 1: Then, So the love of dance and being a cheerleader did that come from an early age? Did you love dancing when you were a little kid.
Speaker 4: Honestly, No, I come from a big basketball family. My brother's seven years older than I am, and so in elementary school I watched him play college.
Speaker 3: Basketball, and I just remember seeing.
Speaker 4: High level cheerleaders and dancers that like have to at something that I was like, they're like so pretty and they look they're having so much fun and it is a really cool skill, like just learning how to do the tumbling and the stunts and things like that.
Speaker 3: But learned quickly that it was not.
Speaker 4: Something I was the best at, and then found my way back to volleyball and definitely haven't regretted it.
Speaker 2: I can understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did gymnastics when I was little, and there was a point when I hit eight, like I think I was eight years old, and it got very competitive, very fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And at eight I was like, um, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just saw I mean, I saw the cards.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know what, I am six foot two, I've got big feet, I've got big hands.
Speaker 3: This is gonna go downhill quickly for a girl like me.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I can be much better suited in a different sport.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, let's talk hype for a second, because volleyball is definitely a tall person's game. On the current US Women's Olympic volleyball roster, the average height is six feet two and a half inch, with middle hitter Dana Reki the tallest at six foot eight and libero Justine Wangarantez the shortest at five foot six. Gotta give a little love to the short players who are usually Libero's right, and Annie is just above the average at six foot four. I also just want to point out, real quick, Annie isn't the only player who pursued other sports before a growth spurt derailed their plans. Both Jordan Larson and Ronnie Jones Perry competed in gymnastics, but how to stop dude being too tall? So thank goodness volleyball gave them a place to compete all right. Back to Annie, how old were you.
Speaker 2: When you hit your growth spurt?
Speaker 4: Probably freshman year of high school, maybe the end of eighth grade.
Speaker 2: Was that awkward for you?
Speaker 1: Or were there other girls that were the same height as you that you kind of like fit in? Because I have never been tall. Yeah, I was the only time I was ever tall is in first grade. I was in the back row of my class picture, and then every other year after that, I was always sitting down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know if it was awkward.
Speaker 4: I came from a really tall fan, so I felt very normal around my family, and then once I found volleyball, I kind of played my freshman sophomore years, I was playing on an eighteen's team, so I was playing with a lot of girls who were also maybe a little taller or around.
Speaker 3: The same height. So I think once I found my niche in volleyball, I felt very normal.
Speaker 4: I will say I think it's gotten a lot easier now with fashion. I remember like crying trying to find a prom dress long enough, and I think as time's gone on, it's gotten a lot easier for tall girls. Being a tall kid twenty years ago or fifteen years ago, I think that holy was just maybe logistically harder to find things and fit in. But I found my confidence with it pretty early and realized it could be a huge advantage in the sport. And also being left handed, so I saw it more as an asset than like a confidence breaker.
Speaker 1: And before you got to volleyball, because you said that your family was a big basketball family, did you feel pressure to play basketball at all or did you just know that volleyball was kind of the sport that you wanted to be part of.
Speaker 3: I tried basketball. I was just so.
Speaker 2: Not good at it.
Speaker 1: Before Annie continues explaining why she chose volleyball over basketball. The reason I brought this up is because her family has a history of amazing basketball players. Her dad was a star player at Ball State University and coached at Elkhart High School for ten years. Her brother, Derek remains the all time leading scorer at Elkhart, then went on to play at Western Michigan, and her grandfather, Dwayne Peterson, averaged a double double his final two seasons at Michigan. State after seeing a sectional scoring record at Elkhart High back in nineteen fifty two. But Annie's choice to step on to a different court seems like it was the right one, given that she's about to compete in her second Olympics.
Speaker 2: All right, now, back to Annie.
Speaker 4: I just felt like the coordination was just so not natural for me, and all of the running. I remember really not enjoying running, and so I think volleyball was a way to still use my height and to use power, but it felt just a lot more natural for me. So never really had the pressure to play basketball, but I definitely tried it and learned pretty quickly. I was like, it's not for me.
Speaker 2: So you started volleyball in high school.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like a late bloomer in a way when it comes to joining the sport, because nowadays you hear kids, I mean I started at twelve, A lot of kids start when they're younger. So do you kind of feel like a role model for the kids who start sports late?
Speaker 2: In a way?
Speaker 4: I definitely would have classified myself as, yeah, like a late starter maybe in some ways a late bloomer.
Speaker 3: And I think even.
Speaker 4: Through college I had a good college career, but I think when I got to the national team, I was definitely one of those people who had a lot of potential but definitely was maybe a skip and.
Speaker 3: A beat behind.
Speaker 4: So not just like in high school, but throughout I feel like I've had a really unique path to my success.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I definitely think that I.
Speaker 4: Hope that I've been able to make other people feel like, oh, maybe there is a chance if I just stick with it a little longer, if I look at it from a different lens.
Speaker 3: Because that was totally my reality.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I definitely think being a late bloomer is very possible and pretty common, especially for tall girls that age, so I would hope.
Speaker 1: So, so, what was like the recruiting process for you to go to college. Did you know that you wanted to go to a Big ten school? Did you know that you wanted to play? What was that like?
Speaker 4: So I grew up in a small town in northern Indiana near South Bend, so really close to Notre Dame, and I think maybe my college interest started there. Knowing Notre Dame at the time, that was where our high school and club teams would go and like watch some of their games and kind of saw volleyball like on the big stage or at like the big level, and so I think that's kind of how it started. But I learned quickly Northern Indiana is the hub of Big Ten. Like you drive two to three hours in any direction and you're at like a Big ten school, and Big Ten at the time and still to this.
Speaker 3: Day, was one of the strongest, if not the strongest volleyball conference.
Speaker 4: So I think I just realized that there was a lot of good volleyball really close to home, and that's kind of how I started learning. Due was one of the first schools I looked at for do A Notre Dame, and then I kind of expanded the search from there. But ultimately I think I ended up choosing Prudue for a lot of reasons, but it felt like a place that could develop me well, but also I could have a lot of chances. Especially early on, I think I was, you know, to that late bloomer aspect. A lot of places wanted meet a red shirt, kind of develop and wait my turn, and I just really wanted to play, and I wanted to play all the time from point one my freshman year. And you know, I think I commend people who have patients at that age to think otherwise, but I was.
Speaker 3: Like, I just want to get out there.
Speaker 4: So Perdue was this awesome opportunity that allowed me to kind of have both this like high level program and conference, but also get me on the floor pretty early. And not only that, it was two and a half hours from home, so knowing I had friends from high school, friends from club volleyball going there, whether it's to be students or to be student athletes, and knowing my parents could be pretty involved, I could see them a lot.
Speaker 3: It was like it became kind of a no brainer at some point.
Speaker 2: That's so nice. Does your family really close?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 4: I have an older brother who's seven years older, and I'm an older sister who's two years older.
Speaker 3: And my brother, I think just being a little bit older.
Speaker 4: You got married when I was like in high school or maybe my freshman year of college. So having another sister and then his kids also now are eight and four, and so just having them kind of be alongside me in my career through college but also professionally made me like kind of put a new importance on volleyball and just like I'm not just doing it for me or for the paycheck or for the glory. It's kind of to show them like what's kind of out there if you work hard at something. So definitely very close to my family and excited that they'll get to see me play a.
Speaker 3: Lot more life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so sure.
Speaker 1: Now I've read that you weren't actually sure if you wanted to play pro and keep going after college. So what did you want to do when you graduated? What was kind of your thought process if you didn't go pro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was a hospitality and tourism management major, so that's basically kind of like a business and managerial degree for hotels and restaurants and launching events things like that.
Speaker 3: And I definitely enjoyed that side of things.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of college athletes, after spending four years totally dedicated to something, you kind of do wonder what's like on the other side. So I definitely like flirted with the idea of not playing and looked heavily at that. And I got an offer to play professionally in Puerto Rico right after college, which was pretty common at the time to leave like right after Christmas and the holidays your senior year and go play in the spring in Puerto Rico. And I think, honestly, with the pro side of things, I for a long time time wasn't sure like how long I wanted to do this.
Speaker 3: I still struggle with that sometimes how long I want to do this?
Speaker 4: But I feel like I'm very connected to my faith and I feel like God has put small opportunities in front of me and just like nudged me to say yes. And so it wasn't looking at my career ten years ago being like I want this decade long pursuit of an Olympics, and it wasn't like that for me. But it was a lot of little moments of God being like, here's this opportunity and let's think about it.
Speaker 3: And then like nudging me in that direction. And it's been beautiful.
Speaker 1: It was gonna say, are you glad that you have chosen this path and that you're still doing Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: And every year it takes on new meaning.
Speaker 4: I mean now with all the opportunities coming up to play at home and all the opportunities for college players, just my hope is that this next year I can help in some ways like lay a brick into something that in the future my kids or my niece. They'll have options to pursue playing after college in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 3: There's not just one one route to do it.
Speaker 4: And so I'm super grateful of the career I've had, but I think just super grateful of the ways God's used volleyball to teach me more about like the world and like myself and what all this can look like.
Speaker 3: So I hope that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: And you get to travel to all the different countries to play. So what has kind of been your favorite location if you even have one, Can you give me an example of something that you absolutely loved or an adventure that you got to go on from traveling and playing internationally with these teams.
Speaker 4: We have like our pro seasons, which are about six to eight months, and then we spend the rest of the time with national teams. So I preface that because if anyone's listening and they don't really know about how the schedule works, half the year is in a foreign country with foreign teammates and you're playing for like one club, and the other half is typically traveling with Team USA, and that's where we represent, you know, the United States, and where we try to pursue things like an Olympic gold medal, So two.
Speaker 3: Very different experiences.
Speaker 4: I've loved overseas playing profess because learning to live in another culture, in another country is just the most eye opening thing, the most humbling thing you can ever do. Like you think you know something about yourself or about the world, you live somewhere else and you're like, oh my gosh, like I have so much more to learn.
Speaker 3: So I think that part's been really cool. Obviously. The glamorous side is people see what we do on off days and they see us on like a.
Speaker 4: Boat in Italy or like on a food tour in Japan, and it's like, oh my gosh, I want to do that. But the day to day is really hard but really rewarding, so I'm glad I got to learn those lessons. And then with national team, yeah, we've just we've really been all over and getting to see different styles of volleyball has been really fun. How to do different countries run their offensive and defensive systems, but also how they just like develop their youth differently and what they prioritize.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's more of a volleyball answer, I guess, or a life answer.
Speaker 4: But the travel has been amazing, but just like I've learned so much along the way, and I feel like I'm always still learning.
Speaker 1: What is a day today life like as a professional walklleyball player.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I always wondered that because I'm thinking because I mean, I played club and I was going to play in college. I was recruited to go to Penn State, and so that was like the dream.
Speaker 2: But then I got into film.
Speaker 1: School and I was like, that's that's you know for me. I graduated high school in O four, so there was no to me that I did not know about professionals.
Speaker 2: So I went academics over athletics.
Speaker 1: And then I always think back now, I'm like, huh, could I have done that?
Speaker 4: But it would have likes so cool and you're doing.
Speaker 3: Get like a volleyball capacity that's like really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and I'm loving this that was, but you know, there's always that thought like what would life have been like? So I'm always curious, like what would my life have been like had I played professionally like you are, you know, attempted to even try to play at the US well, which I don't think I could have, But I.
Speaker 3: Think that's an interesting question. There's a lot of variants.
Speaker 4: It depends on like what country you're playing in or if you're talking about like a professional day versus like a day with TV USA. But generally for being I'm typically a pretty early riser, Like I'm a morning person.
Speaker 3: I'll wake up, have coffee.
Speaker 4: I like to do some like devotional journal prayer time.
Speaker 3: Before I leave the house.
Speaker 4: That to me is like have like kind of a slow morning at home for myself, and.
Speaker 2: Then it's very nice like meditate that morning for you.
Speaker 4: It's I just I love being up early and it's quiet.
Speaker 3: And then I think, for me, when I can make.
Speaker 4: Volleyball feel like a part of my day versus my whole day. Typically I tend to like hold things a little looser and feel more relaxed to them.
Speaker 3: Make sense, So.
Speaker 4: Slow morning and then head to the gym. Typically starts with some like warm up and like rehab activities.
Speaker 3: So as an opposite, that means get your shoulder ready.
Speaker 4: I've had some foot and heel problems throughout my career, like nothing major, but just make sure I'm getting a good warm up for those things activating well. And then typically we'll have ball practice maybe in the beginning part where with more like people in your position, and we're doing more like skills specif work like we'll have an attack period of time and I'll have a blocking period of time and a serving period of time, and then as the day goes on.
Speaker 3: We'll do more like six on six volleyball or competition willeyball.
Speaker 4: And then after that typically we'll either go right into strength and conditioning where we have a weak program and a little bit of cardio, or we'll have lunch and then do that and then yeah, in the evening, maybe take I don't know, late afternoon and take a nap, get a coffee. I like to take an afternoon walk just to kind of shake out the body after the longboarding of moving, and then cook dinner and watch some film a lot of days just to kind of see how you did that day, or watch some things about your next opponent, and then chill time like do my nails, watch a movie, visit with friends, play games, things like that.
Speaker 2: It's your like go to movie genre.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I feel like my husband and I have really grown to love like Netflix documentaries.
Speaker 3: I like nothing that like specific.
Speaker 2: But just learning things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and some of these are just so wild you just can't look away. And I'm like, I love that.
Speaker 4: I think Apple TV does a lot of great shows, So yeah, I guess maybe less movies and more like find a show and whether we're together or doing long distance, like Okay, tonight, we're watching episode four or something like that.
Speaker 1: So you got married a month after you won the gold medal in Tokyo.
Speaker 2: So what was that like?
Speaker 1: Going from training trying to make the twelve man roster making it Olympics, ending up playing a.
Speaker 2: Lot and then winning gold. Yeah, and then a month later getting married, Like what but what was that realer?
Speaker 3: Closer?
Speaker 4: I like, it was like the most chaotic month, Like I look back and it was seriously such a blur.
Speaker 3: I think my husband and.
Speaker 4: My support system and my planner we kind of said, once July hits and planning is off the table, I don't need to know anything, like if my caterer quits tomorrow, I will find out when we get home. So we kind of just put the wedding on the back burner and just made it all about the Olympics.
Speaker 3: And then, yeah, the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Obviously we had a really amazing story and experience there and then it was just probably a week of just celebrations, media like.
Speaker 3: Chaos, Like everywhere you went. It was like we had paparazzi.
Speaker 4: But I remember being like in Costco and people being like, I just saw you, like on NBC, you just want this gold medal and it was just so funny. But yeah, some media stuff, phone calls, things like that, and then a week of chill time in Indiana with my family just kind of off the grid, and then we just flent right into.
Speaker 3: All the wedding fun. So it was really cool.
Speaker 4: It was what was really special was seeing a lot of my national team teammates and coaches in my small town court fields at my wedding, just like three weeks after. I think that was just a really special, like visual I'll never forget. These people could be like anywhere in the world right now and they chose to track it here. Yeah, so that was like my eyes did not know what to do with that image because it was like my world's colliding.
Speaker 2: So that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was chaos in the best way.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Indiana, did you know that the Indianapolis Star they did like a best of sports by the Numbers and for eighteen they had Peyton Manning because Peyton Manning, but you were the honorable mention. If Peyton Manning didn't exist, you would have been number eighteen for best in sports of Indiana.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 3: I did not know that, and that was my college number.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's kind of that's pretty funny, oppressive. Out of the whole state of Indiana for number eighteen, they chose you. I mean, like I said, behind Peyton Manning, but that's.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, we don't invest.
Speaker 4: But no, it was really cool to see how like my high school and my town and our state in general really came behind and I felt a lot of support throughout the Olympics.
Speaker 1: All Right, one more fun fact for you guys. Along with Annie, Indiana has produced a lot of amazing female athletes, including w NBA star and Olympic gold medalist Skyler digg and Smith, Olympic medalist swimmer Lily King, and US women's national soccer team member and Olympian Lauren Holiday. So Annie is in some great company there, but she does have a unique achievement under her belt as a volleyball player from Indiana. So here's Annie to talk about that.
Speaker 4: I'm the first volleyball player to ever be named the Olympic in our volleyball roster. So I didn't want to carry that lightly. I think it could mean a lot of cool things for our sport, in our in our country, in our home state. So felt a lot of support along the way, which was really cool.
Speaker 1: Well, now you get to play here. I mean, what does that mean for your family and your husband? Are they excited that you're not going away for months? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah. So my plan actually was honestly to retire after Paris. You know, this League one opportunity came around, and I versus no, I think I should retire.
Speaker 3: I think I should retire it.
Speaker 4: And the more I learned, and the more I saw people signing, and it's starting to come to fruition, It's like, I think I've never really regret not doing it. So I remember saying yes to League one and calling my parents and they were in the car together and they were just so funny, just very happy.
Speaker 3: And then an hour later, my dad's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, map Quest says it's three hours and thirty seven minutes.
Speaker 3: To Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: So my parents, along with all of our parents, are just gonna be total groupies, like in the best way, which is gonna be really fun.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: So what are you hoping that your legacy will be when it's all said and done, when you finally decide that you know the opportunity to finally retire presents itself to you, what do you kind of hope that your legacy is.
Speaker 4: I want to be remembered as like a player and teammate who matured.
Speaker 3: Along the way, who was really learned how to be good in a lot of different roles.
Speaker 4: And I think that that's something that I've had to learn, not always the easy way.
Speaker 3: I just think, you know.
Speaker 4: A lot of your college professional career, you're kind of like the big dog, and then you get to the national team a gym and you're just so not a big fish in a small pond, if that makes sense. So I think just learning, how can I be good as a starter? How can I be good as a non starter? How can I be good as someone who's coming off the bench for three points, coming off the bench to finish the game, And not just physically or statistically, but like mentally emotionally, Like how do my teammates know no matter what, they're gonna know what they're gonna get. I think that is something that I've really worked hard on getting better at, and I hope that that's something I can model well and people can see that, but also that I can help people with in the future.
Speaker 1: And what advice do you have for kids who are starting up in sports volleyball?
Speaker 2: What kind of advice do you have for them?
Speaker 4: Honestly, like, and it doesn't even have to be about sports. You just have to find something that you really love to do every day. And I think when you're young, it can be like my parents sign me up for it, or my friends like to do it, but I just don't know if that's really going to get you very far.
Speaker 3: And if you just enjoy it, like that's amazing.
Speaker 4: But I think if you really want to see gains and improvements and success in something, or you really just want to be like satisfied and who you are and what you're contributing, I think you just got to find something that you really enjoy doing and not do it just for other people.
Speaker 1: Lastly, sports, women's sports in general has transformed and involved so much since you've played, especially since I've played. Where do you see this sport in just women's sports in general in five ten years.
Speaker 4: If it's where we want it to be, it should be like pretty unimaginable, Like I don't think we should be able to know what that looks like. I think the cool thing about volleyball, we've seen it grow at this like exponential level and we're learning quickly that there's interest here and how do we capitalize on that, not just for a monetary value, but how do we equip the next generation so they can match that level when they get there.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: What it'll look like, but I'm really excited to hopefully help lay a brick. And I think it takes a lot of talented people and a lot of experienced players just saying yes to opportunities and seeing how far we can take these things.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, Annie, thank you so much, cheering. I appreciate you joining me pancakes and chatting about Paulay.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Serving Pancakes is an iHeart women's sports production in partnership with Deep Blue Sports and Entertainment. You can find us on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Production by League One Volleyball I'm your host Tiffany Oshinsky. Anya oliverrez Is our senior producer. Our executive producers are Carrie Stett, Tamaradike and Lindsay Hoffman. Our marketing lead is Jawara Parker. Sound mixing by Max Lorenzen. Our theme music is Pancakes by Eric W. Mast Junior special thanks to Annie Drews. We'll be back next week with Justine Wangarantis, who earned Best Libero honors at the Tokyo Olympics when Team USA won their first and who will be back defending her title in Paris. Stay tuned for what we serve up next. H