Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The thrilling excitement of March Mania is here.
Speaker 3: In Draft kingsports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook app, is giving new customers a shot to turn five books into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bet with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners don't forget. Draft King sports Book is now live in your state. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app and use Cold Shannon. New customers can bet five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking Sportsbook With Cold Shannon, A crowned is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight op and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and h age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. CEE DKNNG dot Co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming Resources.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I don't know if you saw this the night, but Goat James dropped forty points with a career a career best three point shooting performance, the leading the Lakers fast the nets.
Speaker 2: Lebron James went near perfect.
Speaker 3: He was nine or ten from behind the art and the one was a running three way.
Speaker 2: Took off, running to the left corner and.
Speaker 1: Let that thing pull it up.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, he would let him go from Central Park, but he said that's not enough, and Thenny Denny went the sag Harbor, which is up in the Hampton. He said that's not far enough, and then he let one go from Ithaca. I said, god, y'all gonna look Goat James. Hey, if you know that, you know what I should have patented that, because I am the first to ever call that man Goat James. And now you see everybody in Golt suits, everybody wearing Golt masks, got ant lists.
Speaker 2: I gave him that name.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking? Was the first look it up.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you never heard anybody refer to him as Golt James until I did.
Speaker 1: Until you did by that boy dropping that boy dropping for that man.
Speaker 3: But hey, you know what I'm saying. And I got the old goat Jay. Looker that goat Jay right there.
Speaker 1: Oh so you got his So you you kept his funk code too.
Speaker 3: I got old Joe goat and goat James go funk cod.
Speaker 1: Hey you might you know? Are you gonna ever give us some stuff back? Man?
Speaker 2: How bought this?
Speaker 1: What you mean somebody sent you that? By accident?
Speaker 3: How you accidentally saying something to somebody? You ever seen somebody something by accident?
Speaker 2: You bought that?
Speaker 3: Lebron win or you bought I asked you a question, have you ever seen somebody?
Speaker 2: I guess you. I bet you ain't. Never deposited no money in somebody's account by accident?
Speaker 1: Did you? Oh? No, I never do that.
Speaker 5: But sometimes sometimes back in the day, you ever send a text mesis to the wrong person?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, that was back then. You couldn't underseid that weren't for you? Oh my bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So hey, they played who they played?
Speaker 3: They played the nets? Lebron who's in in his twenty first season the league. Then here it at the end of at the end of at the end of his career. After the game, he was asked how much longer would he play. He said, not very long. I'm on the other side obviously up the hill. I'm not going to play another twenty one year.
Speaker 1: Well we know.
Speaker 2: That that's for damn sure, not very long.
Speaker 3: I don't know when that door will close as far as when I retire, but I don't have much time left.
Speaker 5: I mean, how you on the other side of the hill at thirty thirty nine and drop a goddamn forty against the nets? You nine to ten from three, But you're on the other side of the hill. I don't know what he'll he owned, but Jack ain't on it. Ain't Jacks Bill, Hey, you ain't here that bar roun.
Speaker 2: Yeah I heard it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what hear you own, but Jack ain't on it. Yeah, Jack fail down, Hey, Ocha.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. He got that forty on thirteen on seventeen shots. Damn, that's incredible. That's incredible efficiency, right, I mean he look, he saw it going in and like he said, he said, now I'm able to get on the court and do things in between games so I'm able to keep my rhythm. He shoots like forty from the three right, making his free throws. Look, he's still gonna be able to get downfield. I'll get downhill. The question is, O Joe, how much longer does he want to keep up this kind of moniogal training? How much more time does he want to keep up with this monocal dedication? Because that's that's what it comes down to, is that how much longer does he?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: How much longer can he keep his mind sharp? And will there be other things to interest him? Because because you know, Kobe body started to break down. But then Kobe started to see like, man, you know what, I kind of want to do it. I want to kind of be in the movie thing. I want to do this short and animated features. I want to do that. And he had the same kind of passion. Can Lebron just develop a passion.
Speaker 1: Or something outside of basketball? Right? I mean what would that be too?
Speaker 3: When you think he has a production company, I think he his production company got they got to do three features, I think one with Jesse Owens, one with Jim Thorpe, and another to be named later he was phenomenal. They played for the game. Really, a part of me was sad that that game should have been over.
Speaker 1: Oho. They played great.
Speaker 3: They were about like twenty six points and then the nets cut it all the way down to eight.
Speaker 2: And Lebron should have been on the bench.
Speaker 3: But if he'd been on the bench, we wouldn't have saw this virtuoso because he scored seventeen points in the fourth and they needed all seventeen to with stand because cam Thomas started to heat upright uh uh uh, and so they and they started turning ball over it. That's what really got up in trouble in the third is that the turnover and so uh and that's.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy, man.
Speaker 5: When I when I think about it, and I sit back in hindsight, I look at look at some of the great basketball players in our era, think about some some of the friends I know, some of the players like Lebron himself, and and and Westbrook and and and indeed the d Wades and and I think during my time in my era when those individuals were in their prime. And you know me, I like to do everything. I like to challenge everybody. Obviously, as you can see when people come on, come on the show.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: But like the fact that, like I used to consistently beat Lebron one on one, you know, in competitive and competitive games at the YMCA. It's crazy to see what he does in instruction environment in five on five or just just dominating the NBA for twenty one years. I'm like, but you, you know, but I'm saucing you up in the gym knowing one on one situation, which is not that's not structured basketball because it's five on five. But I mean, I just sit back and think about that now, I kind of, I don't know, just kind of prided myself on my game and thinking like I could have went to the NBA, but I chose.
Speaker 1: I chose football. I think everybody glad you chose football. Old shoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kobe Bryant's two thousand NBA Finals ring sold for a record nine hundred and twenty seven thousand dollars at auction.
Speaker 1: Sale broke the soul. Yeah, who who would sell his ring? His father?
Speaker 3: The sale broke the record set by Bill Russell's nineteen fifty seven championship ring, which sold for seven hundred and five and twenty twenty one. I guess Kobe Pats had fallen on hard times and the ring that he gifted his dad ended up on the trademarket. Now, we shouldn't be surprised by this, because they started hanking his stuff while he was alive. They were selling this high school memorabilia, his trophies that he has won, of that nature. So I don't think anybody is surprised by this. I know I'm not. So.
Speaker 1: Kobe's parents didn't. They didn't.
Speaker 5: They didn't get along. He didn't get along with mom, mamm and pops. I guess I don't know the backstory. I don't know the backstory.
Speaker 3: I guess I mean Kobe Kobe started dating Vanessa shortly after he got to l A. They ended up getting married, surely, And if I'm not mistaken, I think the crooks of the argument.
Speaker 1: Now I don't like to speculate, but uh, you hear.
Speaker 3: Things that he got mad without a prenup and his father being a former NBA player and said, son, that's career suicide.
Speaker 1: But he did it.
Speaker 3: He was in love, and uh he did it, and uh uh and the and the and the mom and dad didn't go to the wedding no, so I don't. I don't get anybody. Well, Kobe bro So, so you don't show up. I mean, your mom's alive, you were real you, your mom's alive. Your mom and grandma don't come to the wedding. Obviously, Rail's gonna feel some type of weight. You're gonna feel some type of weight, but you won't. Okay, Well, Vanessa should have just put that aside. A lot of times people say things they would never do themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh you just let that slide. Oh you turn the other cheek. Hey, that's that's tough. Though. Yeah, I'm thinking. I'm thinking, like it's bad enough.
Speaker 5: Me and Hurricane Paula we didn't we didn't see eye to eye throughout the years.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 3: But this is a situation that's not about you. That's not your wedding. That was not Covid and his mom's wedding. That was their son's wedding. You couldn't swallow your pride, you couldn't bite your tongue. Say you know what, son, I don't agree with that, But I love you. I love you so much that I know how important this is for you.
Speaker 1: That day, especially that day. Oh yeah, that's I didn't know it was that bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't damn, I adn't know it was that bad. That's you.
Speaker 5: You you you want, you want of all people when you get married, you want your mommy, your dad there, Yeah, want your mommy day. And if they made the conscious decision not to show up, yes, and.
Speaker 1: Then I know, knowing how Kobe is Kobe.
Speaker 3: Nah, Kobe ain't gonna forget nothing. Now, he ain't forget that. He got that MJ in him. Yeah, he got he cut through with it. You're wrong one of them.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He Hey, you go ahead and take that to the grade.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, might as well take that to the grade.
Speaker 3: So, like I said, I don't really know the totality.
Speaker 1: I mean, look.
Speaker 3: Without unfortunately Kobe is not here to give his side.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Basically, you would need to have both parties and they can all both say Okay, where did this split come from? What caused this riff between Kobe and his mom and dad? Because I mean, if the likelihood, O Joe, if you and your mom aren't cool, wow, you're alive. The likelihood of the wife or the in laws becoming clud once but.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not very likely.
Speaker 1: No, not at all, because the only thing.
Speaker 3: That could have bringed you, guys was was Kobe when he was alive. And now Kobe it look you know, o Jo, you know how it is. Now Sometimes you start falling love and you you would repeat thing that you tell real thing, that her hurricane A pall of us said that she's gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 5: Oh so that's oh who whoa this one? This one thing about hurricane. This is why she was called a hurricane. She ain't gonna tell me nothing. She gonna text rail and tell herself. Oh you gonna tell real heart, and we'll cuss up? What will cuss rail? Lass up?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 1: In a heartbeat?
Speaker 5: Listen, un my mama. Oh I missed my baby. I want to show you something real quick. My mama passed away in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Right right. I didn't even get to say goodbyeer. I didn't get to say goodbyer.
Speaker 5: But the way she has always been throughout the entirey in my life is the fact that we had a thing my brother and I were you not a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: There's no way you're a friend of mine.
Speaker 5: If my mama hasn't cursed you out, if you if you haven't been cursed at my mama, it ain't no way you really my friend, because you ain't been around long enough.
Speaker 1: So my last messages and I could, I could show you.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, you have to tell it because the camera is the light. It won't show yeah, because so you gotta understand the light. So you're gonna have to tell that so we can.
Speaker 1: Damn, I don't know how to do it, but hold on, no we case.
Speaker 5: Hey, the last messages from her, it is me of her cursing me to cussing me out.
Speaker 2: But you put your mic.
Speaker 5: The last message from her, I still got them. It scrolls as long as hell.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: You can probably see me scrolling right, Yeah, you see, I'm still scroll You see you don't see you don't see no response from me.
Speaker 1: Oh there we go. A happy birthday man, listen uncle.
Speaker 5: And it just felt so right, the fact that I wasn't able to say bye because I wanted to remember her and what I knew best, her cursing me out. My friends out, customer real out custom those I have kids from out hell customer kids out.
Speaker 1: That's why she got that nickname Hurricane Paul, because everybody can get it. Everybody can get it. But that's my baby though. But I couldn't go to that extent and just completely cutting off my mama. I would always have to keep some kind of communication. For the fact that Kobe was able to do that, I mean, that's oh shit, hurt it?
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I think what hurt it?
Speaker 3: I mean because I read with Stephen they said the thing that hurt Michael Jordan the most is when Scottie didn't send him condolences for his father tragically losing his life. Wait, okay, you know they're they's a source of content there between Michael and Scotty.
Speaker 2: Okay, just imagine on your.
Speaker 3: Day, you taking someone's wife, you're taking someone's daughter's hand in marriage. You won't you you want everybody, if don't nobody else come, if you ain't got no friends, you want mom and dad, mom and daddy, and they choose not to come. Now, overlook that you're basically your mom and dad gave you the day that Kobe was probably the happiest. Mom and Dad said, nah, we're not coming. Okay, now, why are you alive? I don't bought you, I done gave you this, gave you Dad gave you a house. Blah blah blah. Come to find out there's an auction going on. Kobe Bryant's high school memorabilia up for auction. Come on, man, I don't care. Every man has a breaking point. Every man has. Everybody said, oh Mama, yes, yeah, there are certain things that your mom and your dad could do to you that you yes, yes, it would cause you to pause. So stop it just because your mom or dad hasn't done that. You see, I'm a believe this. I am O Joe. I will never say what I won't do because I haven't been in every situation. All you can do is say what you've done in situations that are similar. Because a lot of times when I try to when I try to talk about things that in a locker room, I've been in similar situations. Has certain things happened to be a high school, college of the NFL, or things that have happened in my life. So I'm speaking from firsthand knowledge or from a personal experience or being around a situation. I mean that that had to have heard Kobe, that my mom, not not that you didn't. If it's a secret wedding, we run off in a low we didn't want you there. Yes, but if I tell you this and you choose not to come right, that hurt. But I but that's it. No no, no, no no no no no no no no no. So I'm glad that I'm I'm glad. I'm glad this is this is over. They got nine hundred and twenty seven thousand. The auction house probably takes what thirty three percent of that?
Speaker 6: Damn man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they keep nine twenty seven Okay, so they got so hopefully that that that will sustain them, because I don't know if they got anything else to yoursell.
Speaker 5: Do you think, I mean, even though it's not Vanessa's responsibility, do you think she will ever try to make amends and bring everything and bring everything.
Speaker 1: Back full circle? As far as the no, obviously, the green is.
Speaker 2: Real mom alive. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it real.
Speaker 3: She told really you know how she felt about you. I don't know why you married that man. That man got lem a eight nine kids, blah blah blah, so forth and so on, he did this, this and this.
Speaker 2: You trying to make amends?
Speaker 3: Okay, I see who you're going with it the wedding come, I ain't going because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with you him broll. So she's not coming.
Speaker 1: She had agree to marrying this shit fuck and we ain't nothing else out there I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I think when you put it like that, well, hell that that's that's hypothetical, and that that that hurt me.
Speaker 1: It hurt me a little bit.
Speaker 3: And now that that's that's stung then ship also oo. I think the thing is, yeah, who knows?
Speaker 6: Time?
Speaker 3: They say time can heal a lot of things. And maybe maybe ten years, fifteen years, Kobe would have had a They could have had a reconciliation, but Kobe didn't get you know, you know.
Speaker 1: Who might bridge the gap ten fifteen years the kids? Maybe the kids might do it, you know what the old Oh.
Speaker 3: Joe, you don't have when you don't have that connection, I mean, think about it. I don't know will the last time. I mean, they haven't had any communication since twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: God the damn. So he's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: The older daughter, the oldest daughter is probably nineteen twenty, so she hadn't seen them in eleven years, so that's nine years.
Speaker 1: The other kids, the other girls weren't even born.
Speaker 5: Right, But do you understand how kids and minds work. Curiosity, yes, the feeling of the unknown, of wanting to to scratch that itch, to see what what could have been, what I've missed. Grandparents are important. I mean they are. I mean missing the majority of your life is still just wanting to fill that void and what was never there?
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: And if I'm not mistaken, I think Vanessa and her family aren't strange.
Speaker 2: Her mom tried to suit her.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, what the hell they got going on?
Speaker 2: But I guess, you know, I guess, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 3: But the people in the chat go say, yeah, if my mom tried to sue me and take me for five ten million dollars, I most still love my mom anyway, because you know, we got people in the chat like, oh, there's nothing my mom or dad could do to do me that ever make me change my mind. Well, I'll tell you what. Let a family remember. Try to show me and I'll show you after all I've done, Yeah, after all I currently do. But something that don't even cross my mind. Yeah, I knock on wood. Me and my brother and my sister, we are extremely close, are closer and close. Do we agree on everything? Well, no, no, I don't agree with everything he says and does. I don't he we yes, that's called that's called we're adults. We have our own minds. We're allowed to think a certain way.
Speaker 1: But nah, I just, I just I don't know what. Yoe? Oh Joe, check this out, O yoe, we got the piel.
Speaker 2: We got this. You can only pick two pills.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh you see what you got the first pill? Look first, you can look fifteen years younger, read minds for three days. Okay, Pill three, forget your ex. Pill four, eat without gaining weight. Okay, appeal five and five centimeters to your height. Feel six, become super strong. Seven, have a lot of money. Hey always feel happy. Nine Get a million, get millions of followers.
Speaker 5: You know it's funny. And those that are in the chat. Uh if this is I like this. I like when we do stuff like this because you think about it. I'm fifty six, but I look twenty three, and I got I got a new camera. I don't know if y'all notice how clear I am. Yes, see you can see I look young.
Speaker 1: So obviously. Number one I don't read. I don't need Number one.
Speaker 5: Number two, I don't need to read nobody mind because I got common sense and you and I you, and if you pay attention to body language, it tells you all you need to goddamn No, I don't have a problem for getting my ex exes because they are exes for a reason. Right, No, ill will in that area eat without gaining weight. Oh I'm one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: I thought you were two twenty but okay, lost Wait what I was twenty five last week? You did that?
Speaker 2: You own that on zip it?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 5: Hey, ad I sending me to my height. I'm already six four. I don't need to be no taller, right, become strong. I'm already strong in a sense for what I have to do, So I don't need no more goddamn muscle because I ain't playing no football, have a lot of money. I do all right for myself. Yeah, yeah, I do all right for himself, So I'm good in that area. Always feel happy. But I ain't been angry in years. I ain't been angry in years, and I'm always in a good fucking mood. I need I need them follow us. I'm gonna tell I take them follow us. Yeah, I'm gonna take them follow uscause I.
Speaker 2: Won't say I'm taking seven and eight.
Speaker 1: I want to take that. I want to take them follow us, and I want to add them to my Goddamn. I don't want to look no fifty.
Speaker 3: See if they tell me I could be fifteen years younger, that's one thing, But the look fifteen, I'm still gonna be fifty six in three months.
Speaker 2: No, I need to be fifteen years younger. I need to be thirty one.
Speaker 1: What's what's who you pick? I'm taking seven and eight, seven and eight, Okay, I'm taking.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm gonna take five and nine. I'm gonna take five and nine because I want to know what it's like to be six eight.
Speaker 6: To do?
Speaker 1: What to hoop? What? Oh yoe?
Speaker 3: You do realize you fifty six ain't no fifty six year old? Six ain't hoop it. You could have used that years ago. You should have used that thirty years ago. The peel should have came out thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad. So you just gonna be a tall old bobo. Yeah, I just want to be tall.
Speaker 5: But you know I'm gonna be tall to be tall and sexy and then real real gonna have you know she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be looking at me like yeah, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to be out. I'll take the money and to be happy. I'll, like I said, forget to ask all that stuff read mind for three to eight all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff on now, man, I ain't trying to do nothing of that.
Speaker 2: Give millions of followers.
Speaker 1: I'm good. But hold up, you just you just picked two things that you already you already have in real life already.
Speaker 3: I want to be I want to be always because a lot of times mofos make me upset, so they can't ever, they can't make me upset.
Speaker 2: I'm always be happy.
Speaker 3: When was the last time you heard, O, Yo, when was the last time you heard somebody say, man, I got too much money? You've heard people say I got too many cars, I got too many pair of shoes, I got too many clothes, I got too much jewelry. When was the last time you ever heard somebody say, man, I got too much money.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's a good one. And when you put it like that, that's a good one. That's a good one. I'm gonna sell it today, all right, all right, at work, I'm I'm still I'm taking I'm taking now.
Speaker 3: Well, now I can do I can do stuff that I always wanted to do and not even worried about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Savannah State, Yeah, we about to be the Harvard were about to be the harbor of the HBC used, all the hbuc Us about to come up, but Savanna State gonna come up to most of them come up to.
Speaker 1: Boat now for damn sure.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah that's that's to be happy all the time because a lot of time people get on my nerves.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm oh.
Speaker 3: I like, but you know what, o Joe, I think, like I said, I think back in the Kobe and Kobe, had Kobe continue to live, maybe, like I said, reconciler, uh, reconnect with his family might have been possible.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's like, you know what, I want to do this.
Speaker 3: Uh, I've already have a will and an state already set in place, but I updated every every so often. So I'm not going to be that guy that shut a sharp left and everything and no. Nah, the one thing and structured and its disciplined as that man was. You mean to tell me he didn't have no will? The kid no, oh to the teeth. This goes here, This goes there, savannahs. They gets this, mom gets that, brother, sister, kids, everybody gets, get a ring, blah blah everybody. Everybody get X amount of dollars and increments. You don't get it all at once, you get increments of it. Oh. I immediately done that, every every every two every every two years, I updated and.
Speaker 1: It ain't cheap.
Speaker 3: But as you as you accumulate more, now pops, now you all of a sudden like, okay, because I want to get I want to leave the kids enough where they have to do something, but not so much they don't do nothing.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: That was a good one, and so that was that's the that's that's that's where I'm at with that. Okay, check this out ot yo oh oh ya. A man takes ten thousand from his girlfriend to bet, he wins one hundred million, girlfriend requests forty million. A Nigeria man reportedly took ten thousand from his girlfriend to using a bet and won one hundred million. After finding out, his girlfriend requested that her that the man paid her at least forty million, he declined and explaining that he would only give her five million. Now what he stole is about seven dollars and fifty cents in Nigeria money. What he won was about seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you got me thinking this.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, right, you got me thinking, I'm I thought you thought you really meant one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Man, do you understand how far seventy five thousand dollars would go in Nigeria?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: You understand that they trade like big a gold and a calf and stuff like that, and you can have Why do you understand how much money that is? Now you got to take take you out of the equation. I mean, think about he stole seven dollars and fifty cent. That's the equivalent of what it is, and if you were to extrapolate, that's what it is. So he's like, no, I give you, I'll give you. I'll give you five million. So in other words, he said, what's that thirty five hundred? Would you be willing to give a thirty five hundred dollars? I'll be willing to give I give a five, I give it. I you know what out Joe, I give a ten, I give a ten bands. She ain't get no half.
Speaker 1: That ain't bad. That ain't bad.
Speaker 3: Or how about this here? You either take you either take this ten bands or I give you this seven dollars and fifty cent back. Now which one you choose?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is more than is more than what she had. Yes, but he did he did steal it though, Now he did steal it. He gets you the money.
Speaker 2: If I didn't tell you, old your guess what you didn't know how I stole it.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: I mean she she got the right to be upset. It's probably his partner. Huh, you think it's his partner girlfriend. We it ain't really stealing because you know women always say your's mind, it was mine is yours, So it ain't.
Speaker 3: Really stealing until I get this, until I hit this thing big. Now, Now what mine is mine? And what's yours yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See that this funny money.
Speaker 5: Money O change folk, money and change folk no matter depending on the mine of zeros. It changed every goddamn thing you got, You gotta, you gotta, you got, you gotta give us something.
Speaker 1: Obviously, if she's give my.
Speaker 3: Ten bands, ten bands for seven fifty cent, he ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: But again, the money make a fool of us All and it shows, It shows you some colors you've never seen before.
Speaker 1: Too true? So how much would you have given her? Me? Yes, sure, I probably probably have, but one I wouldn't have stole it.
Speaker 5: I would have told her. I would have told her what I was going to do. And if I won, you were gonna get alf Hell if I if I hit the goddamn Make of Millions and I hit the if I hit the Make of Mills and win, how much how much you think real?
Speaker 1: How much you think real gonna get? Well?
Speaker 3: Somebody, well somebody would uh uh, Well the guy just wasn't at one point one point, so he took the love song of five hundred and fifty one million, right, rare.
Speaker 1: You sleep.
Speaker 5: I wonder how much how much you think she would want? If I want one hundred million, I wonder what she expects. That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I remember not telling the story a woman, a woman forced to give the husband one point three million lottery win because she divorced him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you remember that she was mass She was math for twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty five You were matter for twenty five years. If you one didn't want to share it, you.
Speaker 1: See what money do if you want, if you want a hundred men, how much you're gonna give me? It's ours?
Speaker 5: See she just said it's ours. But they always say the right thing and a hypothetical question. But what happens if it really came, if you really want a hundred men?
Speaker 3: Oh a rail you put reil, put the rail rail, get on the phone, get her to get her to get a caprarail.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 3: O yo go in yo, o yo goals and your purse. Yeah, oyo go o yo goals in your purse. He he steals ten thousand dollars, he bets win's one hundred million. It says, okay, real, Le'm gonna give you to your ten thousand back.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna steal here. If it came down to that, we're gonna say he asked.
Speaker 2: Me for Oh no, no, no, he didn't ask.
Speaker 1: He just went in and grabbed it.
Speaker 2: He grit, He gabbed it.
Speaker 3: He wears one hundred million and said, okay, real, I'm gonna put your money back that I took it from you.
Speaker 1: The hell you right, this our money, then you're gonna put it back. It's our money, just like it was your. It was our money when you went in and got it to put to back. It's our money when you want it.
Speaker 3: There you go, real tail awagon, he are real, real, said no, hell, you ain't gonna put it me back?
Speaker 2: Give me ten thousand. Be real.
Speaker 3: He gave a five million, so he gonna give about thirty five. That's about how much? Is how much? Is five million? That might be like fifteen hundred almost yeah, almost four thousand dollars, oh Joe, But.
Speaker 1: I take you a long way over it then Nigeria, Yes, damn.
Speaker 3: Oh oo. Guys, it's time for o Jo's favorite segment. And y'all know what it is. It's spellow sinkle oh for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, let me get this, let me get the shoo out of my mountain. Okay, mm hmm, hold on, yeah. Chat is on the night, Baby, Chat is on the night.
Speaker 2: It's on the night.
Speaker 1: Baby, all right, b rehearsing. I gotta go to the BATHROOMT quick be rehearsal. All right, I'm for the rehearse.
Speaker 5: Hey, chap, let me tell you something. I'm not missing no words to night. I ain't missing no words to night. I'm finna do it for y'all. You know what I'm gonna do it, y'all because I love you. I love you, so let's pretend your life is on the line. If your life was on the line, I have to spell the word right so you can survive. That's what this segment is right here. I'm gonna sell you how much I love y'all because I ain't gonna get shit wrong.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 5: Once I put that God damn chapsick on, I'm good. That's that's my They helped me, They helped me spell.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. First word, first word. Let me warm up.
Speaker 5: Let me stretch a little bit, you know, because you gotta stretch. Got a stress of getting the words right?
Speaker 1: Who huh?
Speaker 5: That's the warm up word? Is that the world where we have coming out? Oh squirrel, but squirrel is not easy.
Speaker 1: It's easy. S q u I R no s s q u I double r e L. Yeah, that's easy, spirrel, It's easy.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You ready on, joe, Hey, hold on, Let me say let me see.
Speaker 5: Let me say a little prayer first, because I told I gave the people in the chat. I gave my hypothetical on what this meant to me, what this meant for them for.
Speaker 1: Me to get all the words, right, Hey man, Okay, let's go. Okay, Oh Joe, We're gonna start y'all with a very easy one. Martyr martyr.
Speaker 3: Yes, someone dying for the cause. It's considered a martyr.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm go on a limb here because I know it's tricky and I know it ain't spelled like it like it sounds martyr A m A I.
Speaker 1: T e R. I'm going to cut the limb off. What limb mar mar m A R yes? What hell?
Speaker 5: It can't be m A R m A R t e R martyr ter t y r. That Why Why does the English language do that? Why do they do that? Why would you know if it's why would you why would you replace the e like it should be with a y?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Okay, this, Joe, this is the easy one. This is the easiest word that you told me.
Speaker 1: You told me the last one was easy. You said the last word was easy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh Joe, you remember Alex Smith, the injury that he suffered. I feel when he got his leg broke, he got mangled. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a gruesome injury.
Speaker 1: The word is gruesome, Oh gruesom is easy? G G r u E s O M E. Yeah, that's it's easy. Come on, now, you got.
Speaker 2: What you feel out here?
Speaker 1: Gruesome? G are you e s O M yeah? Come on, and I told you now, come on, now I do this. You got to give you some heart, give me the tricky ship, because you can't just give me No, that's either. Okay, how about this one.
Speaker 3: You go uh into the doctor's office and you have to fill out a questionnaire questionnaire.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, q u E s come on man q u E. Okay, s T I O N A I R E. I said, give me hard ship, give me harsh. That's wrong, No, it ain't. It's two ends. I just said.
Speaker 5: So, so we're really gonna do that. I just spelled it right now. Don't don't do that. You left out on the end chat. Did he leave out of the end?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 1: Come on, left don't do that if q if q U E S T I O O N N A I E that's what I said. No you didn't. But okay here, okay, oh now you're cheating. You cheating. Now you're cheating. Yeah. See, I'm I'm on, I'm on fire tonight. I'm reading.
Speaker 3: Is Sometimes when you have gut issues. You have to go see a gastro internologist. Gastro what internologists terrologists gastro interrologists.
Speaker 1: G S t r oh. That that that got that part E n entered gastro g A g A s t r O inter E t n E T E E n T E r O l O g I s T. That I mean that I gotta be common sense. And if if if.
Speaker 5: It ain't, if it ain't spelled the way it sound, that's something wrong with me.
Speaker 2: You left r O No, I.
Speaker 1: Did not gastro g A R g A S t r O gastro How you say the whole word again, enterrologist E E N T E R O l O g I s T. That has to be it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Give me a hard word. All this, all this, all this cupcake ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tyrannosaurs rex, the most famous downisaur to ever walk the earth. It's called Tyrannosaurs rex.
Speaker 1: Now you know I'm not finna get that right now, Come on now, I'm I'm not I'm not even playing. You know I'm not gonna get that right, Tyrannosaurs.
Speaker 5: I haven't had the spell Tyrannosaurus since since elementary.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you you graduated, now you you you're a teacher.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, but I had to spell tyrannosaurus. I know it starts with a T. You know why they abbreviated.
Speaker 5: You know why they abbreviated and just call it a t rex because it's so difficult to spell the whole goddamn Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me give it a shot, though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tyrannus Tyrannosaurus rex.
Speaker 1: Can you please use the word in a sentence?
Speaker 3: The most popular dinosaur to ever roam the earth is called a Tyrannosaurus.
Speaker 1: Rex Tyrannosaurus rex.
Speaker 5: Tyrane. So I had a homeboy named Tyranne when I grew up. How you spell his name? T y T y r A N.
Speaker 1: That's common sense. Now, this is where it gets tricky.
Speaker 5: It's the middle part of the It's the middle part of the word that I don't know. But I know the saurus ends with s a U r u s as all dinosaurs ends on s s a U.
Speaker 1: U r s. But I don't I don't know the middle part. I just know Tyranne saurus. There's there's a middle part of that tricky. I'll never forget. So you want to give it a try.
Speaker 5: I just I just did tyranne t r I guarantee you. I know I'm not wrong because this is how I used to do it when I was young. I used to break it down in parts. The middle of it, at the beginning of it is tyranne t y r a n I know that, the ending always that anything. When it comes to dinosaurs, it's s a u r u s. It's the fucking middle part of the spelling that I will never forget.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: It's spelled t y r a n n O s a u r u s r e X Tyrannosaurus rex.
Speaker 5: Okay, well the rex part, yes, but but you understand what I meant.
Speaker 1: Though, right, Yes, Okay, that's ship hard.
Speaker 3: A female doctor, pacologists because he because that's what I used to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, gynecologists. G u n O c O l O g I s T.
Speaker 7: Wrong.
Speaker 6: Is g y n.
Speaker 1: E c O l O g I S T got in college? That's what I said? Well where where that where where I slip up at?
Speaker 8: Did g u n ah damn damn o Holly get one more one bonus, one bonus word, one bone.
Speaker 1: How the hell I'm spelling with such confidence tonight to let's go. Wait.
Speaker 2: I mean you said that a loud and wrong.
Speaker 1: I just, I just I just missed one little word. Listen, and some people can't.
Speaker 5: I mean listen, Come on, man, you know I ain't been in this position, that had to be in this position in a very long time. I've been out of school, got damn forty years. My spelling is better than a lot a lot of folks. A lot of folk wouldn't get none of this ship right, but come on, you love bonus word, love bonus word.
Speaker 3: Uh, my daughter is going to school to become a doctor of this. It's called anaesthesiology.
Speaker 1: Ship. I know how to spell anestesia. Anesthesia obviously is A A N T E S I no A N T A. And I'm thinking about the girl anesthesia from the goddamn movie I'm Trip.
Speaker 3: But anyway, A E S T H E S I O L G I S C G K.
Speaker 1: Okay, I won't get that one. That's a good Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh Jo, it's time for your bent because your last week I went five for five.
Speaker 1: Now you cheated because the question. Hey, this question was easy, man, question was easy. You ready. Don't be asking me no hard questions, don't ye. Now, hey, I have a question. What did I go? What did I go for last week? I mean on spelling? What did I go for? Three? For five last week? Yes? Would I go for the night?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: What? Five? Yeah? Nah? Something ain't right, man.
Speaker 3: You'll spend it. Give you no hard with ojo huh. Don't give me no horror wor nah.
Speaker 1: Listen, somebody, they.
Speaker 5: Didn't already brief you like Pelican. You ain't hit that bar right there?
Speaker 1: You heard that? You heard that bar? We did jail a Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they didn't alady brief you like Pelican. Hey, chat, I'm probably one of the greatest raffles. Now man, all right, here we go. Question number one. We're just twenty five days away from the NFL Draft, which will be in Detroit. New York City has hosted the draft fifty seven times. Which city is second with hosting it twelve times?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah yeah, yeah, come on, now, I have no idea los Angeles. We got it wrong. It's not Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: The answer is Philadelphia, one of the greatest cities in America, has hosted it. The NFL Draft twelve times. We got him, we got him down one chat, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Phil that the AFL with that, the AFL draft too, I'm not sure. I'm not sure the.
Speaker 2: Common draft is considered from nineteen seventy.
Speaker 5: Okay, so now you're trying to just ask, you're trying to get political on me. The answer is twelve and it's Philadelphia. You are wrong, okay, fresh number two.
Speaker 1: Who was the.
Speaker 5: Last overall number one pick to also win the Rookie of the Year number one, the last over the last overall number one pick that also won Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 3: Andrew Look. No, Andrew Look didn't win it back? No, no, to say dance already, you can't.
Speaker 1: Can't. You can't.
Speaker 5: Once you pull the trigger, you can't take the bullet back after they to hit the man. You can't do that, you know said Now you say nobody You said Andrew Luck?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, who.
Speaker 1: Chat heard you say Andrew Luck?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Listen, No, no, no, you can't do that. You can't do that. You are wrong.
Speaker 5: You were like you told me, I was loud and wrong, right, Hey, Manning, you are wrong again. You loud and wrong twice. It is Cam Newton in twenty eleven. Yeah, you're open to you, loud loud all, Come on, chat, we got him on the roast, baby, I forget one.
Speaker 1: Should me not? The night you ain't.
Speaker 5: Only two players have went undrafted and been named in it NFL MVP and Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 1: Who are they? Oh? My goodness.
Speaker 5: Only two players have went undrafted and managed to win NFL MVP and Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 1: Who are the two undrafted? Undrafted?
Speaker 5: Yeah, undrafted and still managed to win an NFL MVP and when of them won a Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, no one one one win.
Speaker 3: They were undrafted, one one Defensive Player of the Year and the other one one m VP.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. That's what I say. You just said it the opposite way. Go ahead, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh Kurt Warner is the offensive player.
Speaker 1: They'll be bad defensive defensive m m hm hmm. Yeah, chat, we got him on the ropes.
Speaker 3: Defensive defensive, Defensive Player of the Year. He was Defensive Player of the Year, a defensive MVP.
Speaker 1: Defensive player. Okay, ll be gonna be here all night. Huh mm hm m m Chat, we got him on the rope. Chat we got I'll say every walls, I don't know, And.
Speaker 5: The answer is probably the strongest man they ever played in the NFL outside of Larry Allen and James Harrison.
Speaker 1: James Harris. In two thousand and eight, he was the defensive player of I'd have never got that. Yeah, Yeah, Number four. Which NFL team currently has the largest drought without winning a double digit amount of regular season games. They have struggled to win double digit amount of games in the season longest drought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Chat, we got him on the ropes. But Chat, we got him on the ropes. He's gonna try to be like Ali and Bob mcweave, But we're gonna hit him like Joe Frasier.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hit him in the stomach. We're gonna hit him in the chest. We're gonna hit him where it hurts. God gonna bless him. Man, let's see bingals.
Speaker 6: N uh, oh.
Speaker 1: My goodness, you can throw the white tea.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me, give me your gift. Second, let me, I gotta I gotta go through the data bank right quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ain't no databank, make su ain't nobody back to help you now, ain't ain't that much dad in the world. Chat y'all watch his eyes? Well, y'all chat y'all watch his eyes and watch his hands.
Speaker 1: Man. Mm hmm hmmm. You know yeah, you ain't not no Yets, you said the Jets. You are again loud and wrong. You are loud and wrong.
Speaker 5: The Washington Commanders have not won ten or more games and twenty twelve and the longest excuse me, second longest is in the drought are the Jets and the Broncos, who haven't won ten games since twenty fifteen. The correct answer was the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: We got him on the ropes. Have you even got one right tonight?
Speaker 3: I got not one, I got half of one. I got Kurt Warner. Yeah, that don't count.
Speaker 1: Number five. This is the true or false question. True or false?
Speaker 5: The Steelers twenty straight non losing seasons is now the longest in NFL history.
Speaker 1: True or false? The Steelers twenty.
Speaker 5: Straight non losing seasons is now the longest in NFL history.
Speaker 1: Is this true or false? False? I think the Cowboys had a longer streak. Motherfucker, shoutout, don't mother, don't best. We shame you. Don't shame.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hey, you were very passionate about getting that on her, right, I would get one.
Speaker 2: You ain't.
Speaker 1: You gotta to go hard and stomp on't you all over? Hey?
Speaker 3: That that?
Speaker 1: Hey, that been a lot to you right there. I can tell. I can tell by the way you answered that. Now, that was funny. That was funny. Yes it is.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys hold the NFL record with twenty one straight now losing seasons from nineteen sixty five to nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: Hey, yo, that was funny.
Speaker 3: But you meant that not only not only did I say falls, I gave you the team that actually had the record on joke.
Speaker 1: Hey, you meant that. You meant that that was funny. Oh yeah, listen, listen you when you went one for five. Yeah, I went one for five too, thank Sey, I was two for five.
Speaker 2: All right, oyo, that was good. I paid.
Speaker 3: It's time for last segment of the day. It's called hey. Hey, uh Dave Barclay said crazy. I'm forty one, and I feel like a kid. Watching you takes me back. I watch your guys entire career. I love watching people uplift others. That's how we're that's how we all grow. You guys are the ghosts.
Speaker 1: Dave.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I appreciate the support. I appreciate you watching Nightcap. I appreciate you following us and listen, uh and continue the blessings and thanks for the supporting of Nightcap with and Ocho.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Brian. I appreciate your baby. Appreciate you.
Speaker 3: They said, Ocho five said, make a replay Camps so we can see what Ocho is lying.
Speaker 1: Oh. I won't never lie. I don't know a lie.
Speaker 2: He don't lie.
Speaker 1: He just missed. The truth is I never do that.
Speaker 5: Listen, I lie for you before I lie to you. That's one thing about me. But if I tell one, I gotta remember. If I tell one, I gotta tell another. At some point I'm gonna trip myself up.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Doctor Frankie L. Beverley, Several of my homegirls have a crush on you. They said you're hollered at fish Greas, Doc. I appreciate that, they said me. No, they say mister Rail is not hot.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 3: Justin Miichael said, I love you, love y'all man, and joy listening to y'all while I'm at work. Oh, your funny sending Pepto Bismo to all the dbs. He played one Sunday, When your liquor gonna come be out? In Virginia? Have you thought about streaming on Twitch? Actually? Uh, one of the one of the states that we're looking to get activation is in end is Virginia, and that's gonna be one of the seventh states that we look to open up within the next two months.
Speaker 1: So Virginia is on the list along.
Speaker 3: With Texas, Florida, New York, California, Pennsylvania, Virginia, in Maryland, Kempy Vibe Lifestyle Shannon, you oh your all apology? You said that there's not a celebrity when playing in the Hello, he was not a celebrity when playing in the NFL, But now he's a celebrity. He commercial had all reality show Dancing with the Stars while playing in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Were you were you were you on Dance with the Stars while you playing? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: I can't. I came in. I came in third place, but I was good though.
Speaker 2: Who was who won that year?
Speaker 1: Nicole Scherzinger, Oh yeah did that? She? That's not fair? That's not fair.
Speaker 5: It's a funny thing. She has a dance background, but so did I as well. Obviously when it comes to dancing Latin Latin dances, I excel the those. But she was so good from day one all the way to the end because what she does for a living. Duh, that's for a living.
Speaker 1: So it was cool.
Speaker 3: That was like, that's not having a football, that's like having a football a reality show and they have a guy that was an next professional athlete out there, ex football player that was recently retired, right, so he's twenty seven, and they're like, wow, he won the show.
Speaker 1: No ish, Yeah, but I mean it was it was dope. That was a great experience.
Speaker 5: I think all the players that have had the opportunity to go and dance with the stars will say nothing but great things about it. Very humbling, very humbling, because it's different when you're in a position as a man and you're not the lead. You're not the lead as much as you want to be because you're you're in someone else's profession.
Speaker 1: And honestly, she was able, she was able to lead. That was great experience. Manis I wish I wish I could do that again. Sometimes and looked.
Speaker 3: At a Philadelphia host of the Draft in nineteen thirty six, nineteen forty for from nineteen forty nine to nineteen sixty one, in twenty seventeen, huh, all of all but one with pre merger.
Speaker 1: You see that, old Joe, You'll be trying to stop you, boy. I keep telling you, Oh John Nah, listen.
Speaker 5: What we're not gonna do is try to go back, oh Joe. What we're gonna do is try pre merger, post merger, any merger.
Speaker 1: Merger, thergin the margin nineteen seventy Ojo, you cheated Philadelphia twelve is the answer.
Speaker 2: You got it wrong, Kepper. Know what Julia said.
Speaker 3: Can we please get Oyo on first take in studio one day? I would I would love to see it.
Speaker 5: I'm on first take with Listen Chat from my Mouth to God's Ears. I'm gonna be on first take with Stephen Ay and Shannon during football season as a third edition. I just think it would be it would be good. I would be very informative. I'm going to talk about players like you want me to do a little bit more, you know, to an extent, and I think it just be good.
Speaker 1: It'd be great for us all just one big, happy family.
Speaker 3: Okay, see this, Zachary said, I'm shooting my shot professionally. I would love the opportunity to explain how I can bring value for YouTube regarding cybersecurity. I need just five minutes or your valuable time to better explain through whichever communication channel you would like.
Speaker 1: Much love.
Speaker 2: You download, Yoe?
Speaker 1: What what do you talk about? What do you talk about? What are you trying to do? Cybersecurity? Cybersecurity so we don't get hacked? Okay, okay, okay, okay, whatever you want to do, homie, how lad me? How lad me?
Speaker 5: Because I you know, I used to like when my days when I used to be you know, I ain't gonna bring it up. But I know I know about cybersecurity. So I just brought me a cyber truck.
Speaker 3: Oh you got holl on, I know you ain't brought that troll? What about what about the saving? So who the saving? I am?
Speaker 1: I am saving?
Speaker 2: How you saving the boy the bier of the cyber truck?
Speaker 5: Because I'm getting a good deal right now. The market, the market forum is up crazy. They wanted for like two hundred you know, they really spoiled only to be about sixty. I'm getting mind for forty.
Speaker 2: Did you about that? Tell that that like square thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looked real futuristic like me.
Speaker 2: That's a waste of money. You still could go, you go everywhere you need to go. And that smart car. Remember I am.
Speaker 1: I still got my smart cars in the garage.
Speaker 2: But the value is you. I thought the value was you. No matter what you get the value of the value.
Speaker 1: I am the value.
Speaker 5: But like you said, you bought that BMW. Why you bought that BMW? That that's seven forty here with that big body?
Speaker 1: Why you bought that? Joe?
Speaker 2: Oh yo, I had that car. You know how long I had that car?
Speaker 1: It just came out.
Speaker 2: What you talking about?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, no, no no no no I was. I was test driving it. Oh you ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't bay No, you told me not to buy anything?
Speaker 1: Why you lying? Man? Like I ain't buy no tesla. I want you to though you got it. I promise my word is my word. I wouldn't lie to you. I really.
Speaker 2: I want to go because I don't want to get I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Get so I want that truck. What you think should I get it? Bro?
Speaker 2: You work hard?
Speaker 5: I mean chack Chat, what you think should I get the Tesla truck? I know it's ugly. Everybody will say, oh it's so ugly, but so am I. So what's the difference ugly dude driving truck. It just makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's in heaven. Uh huh yep. Nate be saying, hey, night cap Chat and uncle know your big family the show.
Speaker 2: Oh your question for you?
Speaker 3: Me and some of the chat want to know if your night cap sign ain't on like so much of no while you're not cap signing.
Speaker 1: Listen my nightcap sign.
Speaker 5: As you can see, it's not on, but it has like a Star Wars like it glows a little bit, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Way it is, and I think it looks cool like that. If I turn it on, it just it gives it gives too much. Look watch this Okay, you see like it just it's like, huh, that's too much, ain't it? Chat? What you think, Chad, Well, we can fix the camera setting so it doesn't look like that. You know what I'm trying to say though, Like it's like it's like it's taking over everything.
Speaker 2: It's like it's too like, ah, look at look at my background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see yours is dim yours dem okay, okay, okay, but whatever we need to do. Hey, it looks good. It looked good both ways. You can still say you can still see it, said nightcap and it has like a little neon.
Speaker 2: Yeah see how like them? So yeah, we'll fix it.
Speaker 1: We'll get that fixed, all right, Stephanie Warfield, go ahead. You know you don't like, you don't like we're looking like Star Wars. No, no, don't look like no Star Wars. You ain't never seen Star Wars. All right?
Speaker 2: Where be at, Stephanie Warfield.
Speaker 3: Athletes often speak about importance of having a cohesive locker room. Justin Field seems to have had a good relationship with the team. How do you think the trade will affect the Bear's locker room?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I'm gonna let you let you go first? Man, it's different.
Speaker 3: Had he been a veteran player, had level of success, you see, it had the impact if you take like when Brady left New England. Oh yeah, had he won spent some years, I mean, but he's still young though, Ojo very young, very young, very young, and they didn't have the level of success. Yeah, dude, dude, did guys like him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He seems I don't know, it seems like a very likable guy. But at the end of the day, ro sports about wins and losses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all that counts. That's all that counts at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: That can he get wins and losses? Wins more wins than losses and losses. But I do think I think Ojo, had he spent let's just say, seven eight years, had won a little bit more, I think it would have a bigger impact than what it's going to have.
Speaker 2: But God, you're getting to I mean, it's not like that. It's not like they get.
Speaker 3: Rid of him for they believe they're bringing them a generational talent.
Speaker 2: With Caleb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh, how can I worry this right?
Speaker 5: Ask the question one more time so I can say it, so I can say what I need to say the right way and not say the wrong goddamn thing.
Speaker 3: Athletes often speak about the importance of having a cohesive locker room. Justin Field seem to have had a good relationship with the team. How do you think the trade will affect the Bear's locker room?
Speaker 5: They won't won't affect the locker room at all. I don't think it will affect the locker room at all. Obviously, those players have a job to do. This is business. They understand that. At the end of the day you see players come and go. That's always been the nature of this business. I think the fans.
Speaker 1: Rally behind.
Speaker 5: Justin Fields towards the end of the season, as did the players. But I think it wasn't enough with a generational talent like kil Williams. You know right there, he's right there, And obviously the wins and the losses weren't enough. Being at Van Bears, they got the first pick for a reason, you know. So, Yeah, it's that people may say, you may think it effects the locker room. Listen, when it's time to play for football. Nothing nothing gets in the way of that, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: Laney Ray. Hey guys, First, MJ is the go just wanted to just wanted to hear it here. You say it, Laney Ray.
Speaker 3: We about what's gonna happen is that we're gonna lose your mod modification. So don't you ever see that again. Second, what are your zodiac signs and do you put any weight on them? Any signs you're not compatible with? Well, I don't really know a whole lot of signs. I think like I'm supposed to be good with, Like I'm a cancer, cram hard shell, tender inside. I think, uh, I think I'm supposed to be like compatible with like Aries, Taris is and.
Speaker 1: Leo's.
Speaker 3: So I think Aries is like beginning of April, Taris is the end of April.
Speaker 1: And Leo.
Speaker 3: I know Leo because that's my that's my that's my my sister. My sister is a Leo. My my brother is a It has a birthday coming up here on Saturday, April. So I think he's an Aries. But Taris is a stubborn.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know you know a sign I'm compatible compatible bit yeah, dollar sign. Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 5: I'm compatible with the dollar sign. I get along with everybody. I don't care what your sign is. You could be Aquarius, Capricorn, you could be a cancer, a scorpion, you could be what's the I don't even know the rest of them. You know, hey, you know you could be a four Taurus. What's the what's the rest of it?
Speaker 1: Don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think an Aquarius, uh, Satarian, Capricorn, yes, Gemini.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know Jimmy the cricket. I don't care what it is. I get along, walk, get along with everybody.
Speaker 2: You know my sign.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna sign, a sign from God. You come on and get it now. You didn't come on and.
Speaker 2: Get with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm sign from God. You didn't know it.
Speaker 3: You think you think it's an accident that I'm in your presence. Don't you mess god blessing.
Speaker 1: I like that. Don't you mess up your blessing? Now?
Speaker 5: And many will many will mess up their blessing. Many, many of will mess up their blessing because Priday and ego always gets in the way. It's Sunday now, I would preach, I'm not gonna get I'm not I'm not gonna get into my sermon.
Speaker 1: It's not the time of the day, right.
Speaker 5: But yeah, every like I told you, I told you, especially when it come to women. Chat, ladies in the chat, y'all listen to me, y'all all trying to hit a home run. You're not gonna hit a home run. You're not gonna hit a home run. Sometimes you gotta find the right man. You got to run the basis. Sometimes you gotta run the basis. You know, everybody wanted to finish product, the final product.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna happen. It ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: No uh Big, I said, what's up, King o Joe?
Speaker 1: What was your uh?
Speaker 3: What was your memorable moment playing against Emmitt? Because my dad is a huge Cowboys fan and he named me, uh the same name as Emmitt.
Speaker 1: We played.
Speaker 3: We played the Cowboys twice. I'm two and two. I had the last two games. I went crazy on him. What the numbers is like, I'm trying. I'm trying to Baltimore. I hit him, I hit him uprom Baltimore. I hit him up for five for one oh five on a tub and I think I think in Denver in ninety eight, I had what the hell like five like five for like ninety six two.
Speaker 1: Touching them good numbers now a little sign, you know, But you know, if it were, what do we do?
Speaker 3: We beat them? Like in Baltimore we beat them twenty seven nothing. I think they might have had like one hundred yards of to offense. I defense dominated them.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 3: And in Denver we scored the first time we had the vault. So we the game was over scored with like thirty five seven, thirty five fourteen that the half.
Speaker 2: It was we beat the breaks out there. But now we played them in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Now when they had the Super Bowl team and they go to whilom Oh the first year they won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jo, they beat us on a game winning drive. We had them, they beat us on a game winning drive.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Who was the quarterback? And for them? Yeah? For us for the Cowboys, Troy Oh, okay, Troy was there? Okay, yeah, yeah, Troy both times. And then the next year ninety five, the beat they beat us. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Elvin Joyce said, I'm a big Broncos fan since the nineties. Hopefully we can back to winning. Ocho, you were a hell of a wide receiver. My question is for Ocho what happened in New England? Because you had you were going crazy that year you had to go and you had to going crazy. What happened oo? That would everybody wanted to know what happened to Ojo? Why?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Why do we see Chad Johnson and o Ojo sego.
Speaker 1: Ship because you have I mean, listen that the Patriot way. That's what the fuck happened. They don't. They don't play that ship over there. You have to suppress yourself. You cannot. But as much as I wanted to be myself, and then they had too much, too much going on over there, bro too much. Huh. You remember you remember? You remember the Did you remember the team I just named off? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And again you for those that chat if you don't know and don't understand, the Patriots offense is run from the inside. It's out, as opposed to all the other thirty one teams that run from the outside. And when it comes to the passing game, it just it just wasn't a fit. Sometimes it's not a fit just because you say, oh shit, Ocho was going with Brady. The offense in itself, it wasn't a fit for me. Now, if your last name is Moss and you special and uh one of the arguably one of the greatest to ever easily top three of all time, it's different.
Speaker 1: He can do things.
Speaker 5: He was a freaking nature. I'm not a freaking nature, you know. I mean, well, I am a freak, but not of nature. But anyway, No, it was different, man, it was different, dude. You gotta think Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Aaron Nandez.
Speaker 1: You had grom too, missing somebody.
Speaker 5: Dion Branch. I mean was again, if I had the choice to go when the Bengals traded me, I would have went somewhere else where. I know it would have fit. It would have fit for me. It just wasn't a good fit. I don't know how to explain that, but it just it just wasn't.
Speaker 3: Zach Knight said, it would be meaning the world for me to get a shout out for my girl Shyla from Uncle oo o Jo.
Speaker 1: Let me get one of them one on one sometime that footwork come high? What whoa one on? What would you play dB? Hommy? You play dB and receive what you're trying to do. And now you're talking. Now you're talking my language. Now, Yeah, she never played football.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 1: Wants to give you a shout out.
Speaker 3: He said, you're a very special lady, and he wanted you to know that he wanted to hear it coming from Uncle Ojo. So shout out to Shala.
Speaker 1: What up Sila on game twin or whatever?
Speaker 3: He said, unking Ojo? What's your top three? Little Debbie cakes? Mind is honey? Buns, oatmeal pie, strawberry shortcakes.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, honey buns is number one, honey buns cakes number one for me? Huh, zebra cakes. Zebra cakes is number number three.
Speaker 5: Honey buns in the microwave twelve seconds warmed up a couple of noodles on the side with a jungle juice fruit punch.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 2: I like them, honey bun I like them.
Speaker 3: Chrispy Kreme honey bund there used to beat them something honey bunds them truck drive.
Speaker 2: We call them truck driver steak.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know about that. I'm talk about them, Little Debbie. Honey buns is the real.
Speaker 3: Dealibercakes, oatmeal pies, and uh nutty nutty bars.
Speaker 1: Hold on and I got one.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I don't even think they Little Debbie. Remember the moon pies, the vanilla and the chocolate moon piles. Yeah, that's my number two.
Speaker 2: There ain't no little Debbie.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That's why I just had to throw that. I couldn't think of another another. Look, I just like moon pies over over the but I forgot the last thing. I said, What's what what I said? Number three?
Speaker 5: You said uh uh Uhcazebracase is my third because I like moon moon piles before, even though moon pies aren't.
Speaker 1: Little Debbie my bad.
Speaker 3: Uh yellow cut the wood Service said, I'm a chef at y c F. I'm curious, unkno your what's your favorite steak?
Speaker 1: Steak?
Speaker 5: Shoot a waffer house, waffle house steak beating well, eggs, ramble, light toasts, damn not jelly. Now, as far as other steaks I've been to, I've been to nice places. I've been to nice places. Real took me to Poppy Steak. I had the tomahawk there and that was a great experience at all. No, I didn't eat it all.
Speaker 1: We have a group of us. It was a group of us.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't experience high end restaurants very often. I don't freak with that ship, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 5: So anytime her and I have an opportunity to go somewhere nice, I always get a steak and I always get a medium well medium Well. I don't know why, but it's cool. Where's y TF? I would like to visit his state, but I want to visit his place.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, let me let me.
Speaker 5: Know yet, man, I'm gonna come on in there and check on them steaks out. I'm not you know, my palatee ain't really like that. I eat like a little kid still, but I will come check the place out.
Speaker 3: I get a.
Speaker 1: Mainly I go like real by. I'll do a really real by U l A.
Speaker 3: Occasionally I go, now steven a since he wanted to be old froggy and jump out there on that lily patch about a d go. I ain't gonna play such and such a game. I'm gonna going to get me one of the more thousand doll I'm gonna get one of him.
Speaker 1: Twelve ounce a five why good?
Speaker 2: Eight dollar a ounce. I'm gonna get twelve ounces.
Speaker 5: Wait, they got hold on, man, come on, bring it back, bring it back, bring it back. They have steak that is, they charge you the steak by the motherfucker. Well, it's a minimum of three ounces. It's gotta be a minimum of three ounces. I'm gonna get that old big boy. I'm gonna get that twelve ounce.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna hit him up and I'm gonna order me, you know, probably get a ball of protruce. Two thousand and nine, I might let him off the hook eat it with that, because that's about eleven thousand a bottle.
Speaker 1: So I just give me a couple of glasses of it, betting me, I'm I'm confused. What are you're confused about?
Speaker 5: How the fuck are they charging you by the ounce for a steak? What's the difference in the steak the wagon the wagont.
Speaker 1: Waged a five Japanese certified.
Speaker 5: Oh so, because it comes from Japan, it's different. So what they the animals, the animals out there a little different than animals here, and.
Speaker 1: Give them beer and make the meat tender.
Speaker 6: Mmm.
Speaker 1: They especially give them a special diet. Oh so that makes it a wagon marbling wagon flavors like butter.
Speaker 6: Mmm.
Speaker 1: So you think the steak, the wagon steak is better than the steak I gave from Waffe house, it is, you think? So? I know? So once you put that god damn steak, that a one sauce on that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: A good ain't gonna let you put the steaksau because you ain't gonna let you kill his flavor.
Speaker 1: That's what I like. What I like. I don't worry about his flavor. It's my mouth. It's not that. But that's what I say. You do not eat steak. What I'm saying, have you putting a one with the share and all that stuff?
Speaker 2: This is what it's what I like.
Speaker 1: Why I got it, Why I gotta eat the steak the way eat however you want to.
Speaker 2: But I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 5: I'm babe, I'm finna find out what this wagon ship about. I'm I'm going somewhere. Tell me where to going, Miami? Chat, tell me where to going Miami?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that?
Speaker 2: What's that steakhouse?
Speaker 1: That wagon steak?
Speaker 3: I don't I'm not familiar with it. I'm not familiar with Miami eateries. What's what's the best place to eat out of Miami. There's a place on South Beach. What's the name of that place?
Speaker 5: I mean, make sure they had the wagon I think I could order because I want to. I want to see this. I got I gotta see this. Talk about the massage they massage and and they they what's the.
Speaker 1: Steak houses in Miami?
Speaker 6: Claw?
Speaker 2: You ever heard a claw with a K?
Speaker 1: Nah? I ain't no dead ass, I'm not even playing many'll been here all my life. I ain't never heard no goddamn claw. But I mean which you just said. I want exactly what you just said.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to see what the difference is and I'm gonna I'm gonna experience it and I'm gonna talk about it on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The wagle Bar. There's a place that min May called the wag Bar.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, maybe sleep man wagoo Bar.
Speaker 5: Let me let me let me jop that down. I'm gonna check that out. So Sunday show, Sunday Show, I'm gonna be able to talk about it. No Thursday show, I'm gonna be able to tell I'm gonna tell you about this. This this if there's any difference between my state from waffle House and the steak at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just stake here, go in your mouth.
Speaker 3: Uh. My grandmother, Nicole Scott said, my grandmother's from Mississippi and she listened to Muddy Waters and other blues artists. What kind of music artists did your grandparents listen to? Uh?
Speaker 1: James Cleveland, James, what you know about?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The Five Blind Boys, Shirley.
Speaker 1: Caesar, Shirley Caesar, Mississippi Mass Choir, Mississippi Mass That's what they listened to now before.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I'm trying to think my grandfather likes Sam Cook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh Mahelia Jackson, come on now in the upper room. Yeah, so it's one more. It's one more.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think about God Lee, Reverend, Reverend James Sleeve. There's another reverend everybody listen tos, especially from back then. Now I can't think of the name.
Speaker 6: Got Lee.
Speaker 3: Oliver Zi said, the people need a nightcap time volume live NFL Draft first round. Oh, Joe Collin and John middle cough middle cough. Okay, we'll we'll, we'll put that in the works tonight. Uncle was dope. Gotta see a glimpse of the competitive mad you come out of question and anything you guys early dude, that gives you competitive rush as football did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this, but that competitive that competitive rush is for for me will probably be boxing. Probably boxing, because my dumb ass, excuse me, I take it. If I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna do it the right way and I'm gonna take it to the extreme to know what it's like to experience what they have to go through.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That James Crouch, that was the other one. James Crouch James Crouch, Yeah, Al Green, Yeah, God damn, it's one moment. I mean, I'm looking I'm looking it up to for this. This this pastor Bobby Jones. God, I can't think of his name. Dorothy nor Wood. You already said, Shirley season hunh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Prime one one twelve, Prime went twelve there.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've been to Prime. I know Miles, that's the owner. The owner, Miles, So Miles. They got the at Prime one too, they got the wagon.
Speaker 6: I stak.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, I'm sure, say less.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try this when I when I go to Prime, every every I do, I go Prime maybe once maybe twice a year, so I ain't been this year yet, so I'm going, yeah, I'm gonna try this because I'm trying to understand what the difference is. And I always get Simon. I always get Simon when I go, so I've never had the steak there, so I'm curious.
Speaker 1: With this, with this steak that they massage and do all this stuff too. I like that. I feel good. I could talk for another three hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sean, Sean Thomas, what got a trivia for you guys? This couple had their first album sold nineteen eighty three called love Wars. Can you name this up ahead? The brother of the artist married his brother's wife, mom, God damn, and smelt with his wife.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean, are you I don't know, Bobby, Bobby wo mack. Come on, you've got to know that, man. You're supposed to know that, man. Oh, Bobby, one of the greatest. That's when music was music. That's when the men used to beg for their women. Yeah yeah, they beg Now, well, music will never be the same way.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 5: God damn, Lenny Williams that God damn, Bobby womack n Yeah, yeah, I gotta tell my glass off man.
Speaker 1: Jim Boy.
Speaker 5: Back then the US the same function, they used the same man they used to say.
Speaker 1: It was different. It was different. It was different. I don't even know. I don't know how to explain it. It was just different.
Speaker 5: Think about the sound of the music back then. Think about the sound of the music today from an R and B standpoint or perspective.
Speaker 1: Different. Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I saw a tweet the other day somebody say, the problem with the goddamn music today is the goddamn men stopped begging on stop begging it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Bobby, but I think hold on, didn't Bobby woman end up marrying like Sam Cook's wife and daughter slept with it?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 3: It was because it was crazy special on Sam Cook. I ain't see the special documentary. Yeah, mm hmm something like that. I'm gonna leave that alone again, Half the Eastern Guys. Thank you guys for tuning in for another episode of Nightcap. I am your faiing tomorrow, Shanna Sharp, He's your favorite number eighty five Bengals Legend Ring of Fame, Honoree Pro Bowler, All Pro chad o Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen to a Nightcap through the Club Shay Shape feed, but we would greatly appreciate it if you got it through the Nightcap. Thank you guys for selling out Shave by Laportier. We have pinned the link at the top of the chat. We are sold out, but we gotta ship it in and we are filling orders and we should have enough to accommodate all all orders as they come in, So thank you again for that. Again, thank you for joining us on your Easter Sunday for another episode of Nightcap. We'll see you guys tomorrow, see y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. Twin