Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Drew is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he's been with Grace for three years, but now he thinks such something might be going on. Drew, thanks for coming on the show. Man. What's up?
Speaker 2: Man? I just got this feeling in my stomach. You know, I just know that she's cheating and I think something happened. She went on a girl trip about a week ago, and ever since then, it's like she's been distant with me. She's avoiding conversations with me. We haven't been intimate. It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Have you had bad feelings before and been correct maybe even outside of Grace?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not with her, but in previous relationships I have.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah a minute, I feel it.
Speaker 2: It's an indication that sumthing's up.
Speaker 1: Do you know the.
Speaker 4: People that she went on this trip with, and like, did they post? Were you watching? Of course that's the first thing I asked, because I would as she.
Speaker 2: Went with her girlfriends. She was gone for about four days and really wasn't responsive to my text. I only talked to her once a day. I mean, she had plenty of time to do whatever she did. She's just not just uncommunicative with me, and it just seems like she's guilty about something.
Speaker 4: I mean, I understand why you would be jumping to those conclusions. We just want to kind of flesh it out a little bit and make sure that you know there aren't other possible reasons, like when you come back from a girl's trip, you need to recover, you know, like hangover.
Speaker 2: It wasn't only the trip though. Friends of ours got engaged recently, and I brought up the possibility of us getting engaged at some point, and the minute that I did, she immediately shot me down and just did not want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: People's reaction to how that line of questioning is very telling.
Speaker 2: Point.
Speaker 1: Did you ask her straight up? Were you like, what did did you mess around with somebody? Did you ask?
Speaker 2: Did I ask her straight up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't, I haven't. Okay, cool, And you had a good idea for how you think that we could catch her if she is cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's this grocery store that's handing out free wine tastings, and we both Loveline and I think you should call as you're a person from the grocery store and there's like a wine event and you could ask her if she would take me as her plus one something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, all right, Well we'll play a son come back and then call her from the grocery store and see if she takes you to the wine tasting event. That sounds fabulous or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Came in awesome, Thank you, all right, Please don't.
Speaker 1: Come back, get your to catch theeter. Next, it's time to catch a cheater only on the Tuble Show if you're just joining us for to catch a cheater. Drew is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years named Grace might be cheating. So we're about to call her from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at Andrews told us that they like to go to wine tastings together, so we're going to offer her a VIP experience at our new wine tasting thingy that I'll say it better than that when I call that, we have and see if she adds him as her plus one or someone else. Real quick though, before we call her, Drew, why don't you catch everybody up on the situation. Why do you think she's cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she went on a girls trip not a week ago, and ever since she's been super decent with me, and we haven't been intimate, and she completely shot me down when I pitched the idea of us getting proposed one day, and in my gut, I just know that something happened on her trip.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go, man? You ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? What a dollar from a rightdow? Hello, this is Drop and calling from so I was looking for our rewards card member named Grace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is she.
Speaker 1: Grace. Please, how are you? Please? Don't hang up. I am calling you because congratulations, you're this most big winner.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? I'm confused. I don't what does that mean?
Speaker 1: In case you didn't know, we've opened up a wine bar, but we're inviting a few of our very important customers like yourself to our soft launch and our soft opening with a special guest, somolier from Italy, who will be there.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is real.
Speaker 1: I mean that's yes, it's a very special and I don't you buy a lot of wine with us? And so we notice that and so anyway, you're this month big winner. It's a it's an event where you can bring a plus one okay, and we'll send you all the details in your email.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 1: It's a very posh private event, all right.
Speaker 3: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 1: It's going to be very romantic suit too. So I don't know if you have a romantic partner that you would like to take with you.
Speaker 3: So I get a plus one for this?
Speaker 1: Yes you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, cool? I know who i'd take for this.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful. You know what, If you know right now, I can go ahead because I will need to put their name down too on the list.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the person that you would like to come with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mackenzie and the last name on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, but is that a romantic interest?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I just want some girl time. She's one of my best beats. Yeah, I think this.
Speaker 1: Is Do you have a significant other at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, but yeah I would.
Speaker 1: I can make an exception and I can invite you.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 1: You can invite them as well.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you know what.
Speaker 5: I actually my gut it would be preferable to go with Mackenzie. I just like, I have some things to figure out, and I think a girl might be great.
Speaker 1: Thank you sure, thank you very much. And it sounds like you do some things to figure out. So I'll just get to the real reason that I'm calling. My name is actually Jewbel from a radio show that is called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi Grace, my name's Nina, not to freak you out, but also on the show, Hi am Victoria.
Speaker 3: Also on the show, are you serious? What? Okay? What is this?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Well, we do a segment on our show it's called to Catch a Cheater, and Drew, your boyfriend for three years, is on the phone has been listening because he thinks that you might be being unfaithful.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what do you need to figure out? No? No, this is too weird. What is going on? I don't. I'm not doing this.
Speaker 2: What Something has been off since your trip? Something has been off, you know it has, and all for tonight that I brought up us possibly getting married.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm started trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're on the radio and whatever this is happening, So I don't hang on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you brought up marriage, dude, you brought up marriage way too early. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like you were this was you brought it up on my friend's wedding day, Like, I'm not, I'm not about that.
Speaker 3: I was trying to celebrate them. I was a lot.
Speaker 1: You've been together for three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not like I announced it in front of everyone that was there, Gras If we don't talk about that, what.
Speaker 3: Are we doing? We've been together for three years, it's only been three years.
Speaker 5: That's like nothing in your choosing to get on the radio to talk about this is that private conversation?
Speaker 3: Drew? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: What happened on the girl's trip?
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, I I was like, I did hook up with someone, and I felt like absolutely after and the whole marriage thing you scared me and I didn't. I didn't know what I I don't know what I want. It's just it's too much right now. I'm sorry. It freaked me out and I felt like it. I felt so after I did that. But I just feel like it's a lot right now, Drew.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least Grace who came clean on the radio.
Speaker 3: Like why is this happening on the radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you told the truth finally. That had to be eating you up. It sounds like you've been struggling with it. I'm not saying it's a good thing that you did that or giving me what I'm saying. It's obviously you've been struggling with it. But Drew, your boyfriend of three years, has also been struggling with thinking something has happened. I think we need a break.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that's fine, I get it.
Speaker 1: Are we taking a break because.
Speaker 3: You didn't?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I just almost Sometimes I feel like the quick response is like, let's take a break. You know, when you're going through something hard instead of facing it, So if you take the break, I don't know what that benefit is if you don't work through what the problem is here, Like Grace is scared, you wanted more grace. Do you really want to break or are you just saying that because because he does?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just really confused.
Speaker 5: I thought we were like doing time, but every time he brings up like marriage or future stuff, I feel really like triggered or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: So like I don't know what that means. I just need to figure out.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you need a break, Like obviously you won't do that, but like I don't you don't need a break, I just need like time.
Speaker 3: Three years is nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, Grace, I don't I don't really know what to say right now.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I am sorry. I really like it was nothing to me. I felt horrible after it. I don't want to hurt you like that, like ever ever.
Speaker 1: Is this the first time you've ever done anything like that, Grace, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: My god, yes, but I've had feelings of like feeling trapped before, were like things are moving too quickly, but I've.
Speaker 3: Never I've never known that before before. I'm I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go, Okay, but we'll let both of you guys go, and at least glad for both of you that the truth came out, and I hope you can figure out what is best for both of you. Okay, thank you, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Thanks The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater