Speaker 1: I'm like the fucking roads that really grew from the fucking concrete. Like yo, I'm viral, like I was scared shitless because I'm like, bitch, I'm broke, I'm young, like I don't really got no guidess A dude I was dealing with at the time that man took me through hell and back like a bitch was ninety eight pounds so turner, I mean if he was, then I was seeing it in the back of the motherfucking limo on my cousin one year death anniversary. I got sht and that that ship was an eye open and it's like, damn like, bitch, hold on, man, that ship looked like a murders in his blood everywhere.
Speaker 2: Like music slick saved you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chloe Bailey the fan made a fan video of her and she had reposted it with my song plan. That ship made my streams quadruple shut out. To Chloe, I have to give her flowers, have to every every fucking time.
Speaker 3: You know what led you to pretty girl walk.
Speaker 1: On an anthem? I want to record that that everybody can sing. Hmm complicated.
Speaker 2: Do we all know who he is?
Speaker 3: Rapper?
Speaker 1: Y'all know who this person. I ain't nine, I said a person.
Speaker 2: Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, y'all give no, don't mean if she's a person, doesn't mean it's a man.
Speaker 2: What does he like to do?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Bord with me here? You know BT's so low.
Speaker 1: Shout out O c T no real calor what we see whole game?
Speaker 2: Ready bout the b somethinging. Oh you can't stand on the own, Sushie.
Speaker 4: I already know you can't bother with me because with the squad of me, they get at They called me.
Speaker 2: He love, he love.
Speaker 4: Ball Alert Welcome to The Baller Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share our YouTube page at ball alert TV.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Ferrari.
Speaker 5: Simmit up your bestie, sou solo.
Speaker 2: I don't know by name.
Speaker 6: You know bt T with that oh man, special guests in the beld big boss like this, this is this, all of them down my damn timeline.
Speaker 2: Somebody somebody's doing the damn walk.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: My question is I was I was born ready, you know, be checking on us soon?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Don't want to start?
Speaker 3: Do you need to go?
Speaker 1: I swallowed it?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, condolences to our friend DC young Fly he lost miss Jackie, oh mother taste kids, the mother to his kids. I want to say I did talk to him, he replied back to me. I've been sending him prayers every day, and he said, thanks to us because they were on behalf of us and my wife of course. So I wanted to say, my cadoless. I'll let everyone have their piece.
Speaker 7: I think what's really so sad about it, too, is so many people are thinking like it didn't have to happen, you know what I mean. Like we interviewed Gigi Maguire recently and she was talking about complications that she's had from her but injections, as far as it being uncomfortable, and we asked her what she took them out. She said, no, you know, not unless they were life threatening. But it just makes you think about, like how many other women are going to continue to do stuff like this when.
Speaker 5: Really is it worth it? Like is it worth the risk.
Speaker 7: When you have children, when you have a husband, when you have a whole life ahead of you. She was so young, but nonetheless, you cannot question God and what God has planned for you.
Speaker 5: So I'm just sending my love to all her loved ones.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, I'm just sending my prayers up to DC and the whole family and her whole family, because you know, that's just a really tragic situation.
Speaker 2: So sending prayers.
Speaker 3: Up uplifting the babies and all that.
Speaker 1: I just want to send my prayers out as well, because when I first met him, like, he was just a genuine soul, you know, like, and there is no words that I can say they can make you feel better about I'm so so sorry.
Speaker 4: Like he has little kids too, man, So sorry, all right, and not so smart news Young Thugs brother.
Speaker 2: Can we get his name? I gotta pronounce. I want to pronoun.
Speaker 4: On phone, but he has. His real name is.
Speaker 2: Career.
Speaker 4: He's now ordered to spend nine years and six months behind bars after violating his probation.
Speaker 5: Is his own funk?
Speaker 7: Yes, Young Thug Brother. Yeah, was sentenced to nine years in prison.
Speaker 5: Probation violation.
Speaker 4: Yes, so he has to serve the remainder of his probation because he was out on the plea from the whole wise cell thing. Right, he did the same thing that gun did, right, and he got out allegedly, uh, and he was caught in the car with a gun. You think they said it was they followed him, of course, yes, did you hear what the did y'all?
Speaker 8: Hear what the judge said? He said, man, only thing you had to do was just serve your probation. And I was like thinking, in my mind, sir.
Speaker 4: That's ten years, nine years and six months. But yes, no, ten years. He had ten years of probation when he was out for about five months of them, is what I'm saying. So, yeah, okay, that's he has to sern to serve the remainder balance of his probation in jail now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, still ten years, nine years, six months.
Speaker 5: Shit, that is so trash like some.
Speaker 4: Long time y'all. He did eleven years already. Damn he had already did eleven years for attempted murder. So he had just recently got out, not too long ago.
Speaker 5: This why I just my my course.
Speaker 4: I'm doing the weapon s church before I walk into the Hey, man, makes you check that car?
Speaker 8: First of all, do you think criminals are thinking about prison? They're thinking about how they can keep themselves safe. They're not thinking about he obviously.
Speaker 7: Didn't he can hire security, right, correct, His security can be armed.
Speaker 2: We don't know they financial situation. I don't know this financial situation. We don't know for to hire security every day. Security is expensive.
Speaker 4: I don't got no common Arkansas accent. Okay, moving right along, sexy Red. Did you guys hear sexy Red go uh viral slightly? She said, I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 3: Poundtown, pound town, poundtown.
Speaker 2: You actually do about matter her a few times?
Speaker 4: She said everything should be fifty fifty split between a man and a woman in a relationship.
Speaker 1: No coming, sol stop.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, hold on. No comments means no.
Speaker 1: No, no no. It just means no coming.
Speaker 5: Okay, what would you want for your own relationship?
Speaker 1: Are you asking me?
Speaker 5: I'm asking what you would want for yourself?
Speaker 1: So if y'all asking me I want, I mean it don't matter. Like if I like somebody like no matter how they come in, I'm I'm gonna meet them halfway. So if you ain't got it to go off, then I go some or I go half or not. I ain't going most because fuck that. I mean sometimes I might sometimes I might, all right, I might sometimes, but.
Speaker 5: I mean, at the end of the day, relationships are different.
Speaker 7: Some relationships acquire a fifty to fifty financial split. Some don't like I think it's just whatever works for you and your relationship. I think it gets a little murky when people are just like, no, it should just always be fifty to fifty, Like, I don't know if that's really the case. Like I've met several men, and not saying that I dated them, but I've met several men, and a lot of the men in my family they are the providers. Like I got two stay at home sisters. I got one sister who doesn't make half as much as her husband, and it works for them.
Speaker 5: It's fine.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like, you just do what works for you. Like, I ain't gonna judge nobody because how they want to do it. But my preference is my preference, and they got no preference, to be honest, So if I like you, I like you with it. If I don't like you, then it's like I'd rather just slackly. Dad, I'm good.
Speaker 7: You know, if you were to have sons, how would you want your sons to treat their women.
Speaker 1: I want my sons to be the provider. I'm going to teach my sons like you provide for a woman. That's doing everything, you know for you, like as long as she treating you right, you paying them bills, and you going home every night, like every night. You know how mama's a allowed their child to, you know, get angry and like come and spend night at the house. Hey, no, say your mama send you home. And if she don't send you home, and I'm not gonna do it. So however we're gonna do this is how we're gonna do this.
Speaker 2: I respect that there's nothing wrong with going fifty fifty.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, there's there's nothing wrong with going fifty fifty, even even if you are very wealthy, because Gabrielle Union and the way Wade are very extremely wealthy people.
Speaker 1: And cousin, yeah, everybody, my cousins.
Speaker 9: People come from different places. Because Gabrielle, if you read her book, we need more wine, Oh, cousin, let me read Gabrielle's book.
Speaker 3: You'll learn that.
Speaker 9: You know, she comes from the school of if whoever makes the most money gets to do what they want. So it's natural for her to feel like, well, I wanna you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Need you to feel superior over me.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna bring in half and we could just split it up and you know everybody you know we have.
Speaker 1: I totally understand where she coming from, because sometimes you would meet people there like feel like, oh well, if I'm paying the bills and I gonna do this, and I canna do that on you, and it's like, oh no, hold on, let me let me show you.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me pay the water bill.
Speaker 1: Now, hold on, let me show you made me give the seventy five cent on this one thousand dollars seven seventy five cent bill because wait, pay something.
Speaker 7: I mean, I totally get it. We all come from different walks of life. We all grew up differently. I do not think that money is a pass for you to be disrespectful to someone that you supposedly love.
Speaker 4: I just feel like whatever the couple individuals together agree on.
Speaker 1: Because you godd no, do you go d And his wife makes money like she does well?
Speaker 7: And Ferrari make sure that he is there, like he is still a provider.
Speaker 4: But she she she spent money on me too, so I fucked her? Like is her name tattooed on?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Where is there.
Speaker 1: You need to put our face on you? Nixt I would do that.
Speaker 2: You'll put on your neck, dough.
Speaker 1: Do that put on your.
Speaker 4: This is the first woman I love. This is the first woman that I said, Oh, this is what love feels like. But I never felt that way before. You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: I know, I know they're feeling that you're talking about. Yeah, oh yeah, in a relationship. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Complicated?
Speaker 5: What's complicated about it?
Speaker 10: Y'all?
Speaker 7: Y'all some timing in and out? Are you guys taking a break right now?
Speaker 1: Life is life and life is life and feel Who is this guy? Well?
Speaker 2: Do we all know who he is? Rapper athlete?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know, goddamn Jane, y'all know who the person is?
Speaker 10: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Do we do know who the person?
Speaker 11: Know?
Speaker 1: Honestly Jesus. Okay, understand everybody, her.
Speaker 3: Cousin, Okay, all the person?
Speaker 1: Yet, y'all know what this person? I ain't not?
Speaker 2: I said the person say Louis.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, mean if she's a person, doesn't mean it's a man.
Speaker 2: What is he like to do?
Speaker 1: Exactly? I'm actually paying sexual? So I don't I don't sexual? Okay, great, I don't have a preference, you know. So if I like people, I love you, Yeah, got it?
Speaker 7: It's an emotional connection spiritual if you can mentally stimulate them.
Speaker 1: My cousin, so you can.
Speaker 7: He is confused in my previous relationship for being pant sexually, yes.
Speaker 11: Are you No, I've never been with a woman, but I experienced an open relationship previously, and that really just kind of changed my mindset on love in general.
Speaker 7: Like, I believe love comes in every form, and maybe sometimes it's not going to be someone of the opposite sex, it might be someone of the same.
Speaker 5: I don't know where life is going to take me. I just know that love does not always look like what I thought love was.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how I feel.
Speaker 2: Literally interesting. Yeah, nice little therapy session.
Speaker 4: Did you guys, Do you guys think that money bag yold had got work done to us?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, it do look different, man.
Speaker 1: I think he just got white.
Speaker 8: He lost what No, I think he gained weight because money Back was making a lot of He's allergic to something.
Speaker 3: It's not a surgery. He probably looks like, you know, a little filler injections.
Speaker 8: Like, man, money back, you're just getting a lot of money. He eating good, He got his own restaurant.
Speaker 2: His lobster biscuit's the.
Speaker 9: Same guy who doesn't think that Diddy is unk is definitely he don't think he's on.
Speaker 2: But that's okay.
Speaker 8: I think black people a scared to get plastic surgery. Black man, black men are afraid to get.
Speaker 2: Plastic surgery. Black men are afraid of needles. My uncle told me that.
Speaker 1: Scared of needles.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: But somebody who in front of millions of people down there making a lot of money.
Speaker 1: The man that looked like he was eight months pregnant and now he got a four six pack, and he did that within a couple of months.
Speaker 11: And I can now it's no way either either drugs or surgery.
Speaker 1: But it ain't nothing else around there, not in that six months.
Speaker 2: He looked like he was six months.
Speaker 1: He looked like he was eight months pregnant. Eight He was like big and just round it, you know, just like every time he come in the room, plays belly going the first. So you know, you know of dudes that the girls be liking like they be like a little belly.
Speaker 3: But get money.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got some word Jerry too, so he got he got the BBM, but didn't get it placed. Noel, he.
Speaker 1: Had got the fake.
Speaker 3: Had admitted to surgery, but he got light bold.
Speaker 2: He definitely got but you don't call you a.
Speaker 3: Little man who get surgery.
Speaker 2: Got you?
Speaker 1: You got it too, just like.
Speaker 2: I like the Kan when he says, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, you she was good.
Speaker 2: I told you was good. I told you she was good.
Speaker 3: I told.
Speaker 7: Don't skip over this. She said that she used to want surgery.
Speaker 1: Oh, ship, I heard you say that absolutely. But but in one of my songs, I was like, I spent twenty k on my body, and I just feel like people might think that I'm talking about like.
Speaker 2: Working out and hell hell, hell no.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about teeth, Like, okay.
Speaker 1: All of my teeth real first off. But it was like like growing up, my mom ain't really had me in the Dennis and Ship, so like I had to get like a lot of work done. But it's like I'm kind of scared of needles, so it's like they had to put me to sleep to do my dinner word because like I gotta be knocked out, I gotta be you know, killed, And you know that that was a lot of money, But that was when I first got my chicken. I was like, you know, I gotta get my teeth done, you know, so I can keep my real teeth, because at first I was I'm like, oh, let me just fly to get some veneers. And my dad is like, you actually got some good teeth. Let me just filling them cavities and you'll you'll be good. And I'm like, all right, you know, I got my wheezing tee pull. They was coming up and going down, you know.
Speaker 3: Very nice. There's a lot of people with money who's who should not smile?
Speaker 2: Oh god, damn agreed.
Speaker 8: I just think they skip over the part about they smile. I always think you should get your teeth fixed as soon when you.
Speaker 1: First meet somebody and they trying to talk to you, what are you look at first?
Speaker 2: Their teeth?
Speaker 5: That's a little smile for sure. For sure.
Speaker 1: I look at teeth, nails, I look at your skin, look at them.
Speaker 2: To Roy liked suck toes to get these.
Speaker 3: Walking the toes they got press for toes.
Speaker 2: Yes, So staying at them toes.
Speaker 1: I used to do, like like going to get them done. And then like when I used to be on stage, like cutting up my motherfucking to get caught on the ground and and and it'll fuck my hotel up. And I'm like, oh no, I can't. I can't do that, So I'm like her soon you know, I tried it.
Speaker 5: Love them, yeah, but I don't stay on. I've never done press on.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you might bump them in one come off, we just glue another back on them. But but if he was getting done, then you gotta go make an appointment sitting out and like all that. I don't really like doing that. Like some people like to go sit in and there shop, I don't like to do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So would you get any other like would you get surgery?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would you get pressing plants?
Speaker 1: No? Not I I won't get implants. I just would get my teas lifted because I already got teached. You know, they're nice, they pretty. I just want't lifted. That's it because I don't know. They kind of giving mom a little bit. But I think it's because I got big and then lost a little weight. But hey, it's fine. I wasn't big, but I was bigger, you know, and y'all can see it all in my face. Y'all would would have thought that I had a face surgery too, But.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't, you know, gu it was just very It was just very chunky. It was very big when I moved here because like I really could not hold way. But when COVID happened, I was just eating, sleeping, eating, and sleeping. So when I moved here, I was like one hundred and forty in it and it wouldn't hit me how I thought I was gonna be. You know, I thought a sick aass, bitch ass fat stomach was out. I'm like, ah, where.
Speaker 5: I wanted it to go?
Speaker 1: No, like like what ship You're like, So I'm like, I'm kind of built like a peep. Let me go figure it out. Got a china. He worked my ass like I Like, I remember every time that I would leave the gym, wigguld be off and I'm like, fuck, like my damn like this weird wig Like yes, I'll be ball kept going home or maybe brain pattern fuck that like it'd be so hot. I'm working for it, listen, Like I knew for a fact, Like I started to get very insecure when I would work two pieces like croptops, so I was not warning shit because I'm like I don't like my me hanging out like this. That ain't what I like and didn't feel comfortable to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I was like watching the interview. Hopefully they don't. They don't gonna find this ship's bad, you know. And I'm like, look at my fucking stomach beach. Oh my fucking god. Ah, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, that's but look at you now. You look beautiful. Do you love your body now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? But but but at times I'd be like, all right, they might leave it alone, but I'm pretty sure that everybody looking at me or sometimes be like, oh I wish be careful what.
Speaker 2: You wish for too. You want to be looked thinking in that stomach start poking.
Speaker 1: Out of you know, I'm not asking for no, no, because not asking for that, I was a pee. I'm over it.
Speaker 2: No, what's the pe?
Speaker 1: You know what you get into a small bottom the letter. But I've seen myself before anybody else see me, and I'm like, oh no, but you gotta get this together. Like and I know, like like on both sides of my family, like they you know, got them unt ones because they be cooking, you know. And I'm like, oh, bitch, I love the Manah, it can't be not not me. I'm like, nah, lost the weight and now I'm strong and ship you know.
Speaker 3: I know that's right.
Speaker 5: That's when I'll come to the South. Get that body Jack.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick commercial.
Speaker 4: Brainer. We come back more with Big Boss Veat right here on The Baller Show podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 10: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: Hey cousin, it's a big boss of it. You are now tuning into the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 10: It's law versus money on the ball Er Alert Show.
Speaker 9: Now it's time for love versus money. I'm going to give a couple of you letting me know if they're there for the love or is it just business Lori, Harvey.
Speaker 2: And Demsen interests. Definitely business business. It's business as usual with Laura. I'll do so listen.
Speaker 1: It's saying I love LORII love a bad down like love her. I want to be Lori all right, but I feel like I feel like that she love you. But you got one chance? You know, pay well, you're not gonna play a round. Why would we we got the prize, Okay, we don't. We don't need a nise niggas need us?
Speaker 2: Why we can't need each other though.
Speaker 1: Stream I don't need by big boss vad Okay.
Speaker 2: So is uh is Frank there for love of money?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: He's he's in love?
Speaker 8: He is?
Speaker 2: He is googly.
Speaker 1: I like, I have seen videos where he's just.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: But I'm like, she's in lon done with her husband.
Speaker 3: I think it's love.
Speaker 7: I don't think that Lori Harvey needs much attention. I think if she needed attention, it would probably be with somebody who is I'm not saying that he's not hot, like you know he's hot.
Speaker 5: I'm saying hot as.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know Snowfall season six, thank you for all that time. But I think if she needed attention like that, I think it would be someone who is maybe like more active right now, someone who's doing a lot right now. I think she would have gone a different route if she needed love, if she needed money or attention.
Speaker 5: I think Laurie is beautiful. I think she got her own money. I think it's people that would you know, spend on her that we don't know nothing about.
Speaker 1: I think it's love.
Speaker 7: I think they're really enjoying each other's company. But like best said, like she's not gonna stay with you. If you play with her, you.
Speaker 1: Got one time.
Speaker 7: And I think people be judging her because she's datingly celebrity man.
Speaker 5: But she is a celebrity.
Speaker 7: You're going to date in your pool of people like those are her, and that's what you.
Speaker 8: Need to dot Well, I think it's I think it's a business transaction. Business as usual would miss Lrid Harvey because as we can see, she's only dates a list men.
Speaker 7: Okay, so she's an a list woman. Products to move, what's the problem.
Speaker 2: She has business to move, but.
Speaker 1: Her business move with or without a nigga.
Speaker 2: But her business is the nigga. No continue, what she.
Speaker 1: Is, the aesthetic she is LORI come on, frank for what.
Speaker 2: I think, Franklin, I think I think.
Speaker 8: Franklin answered, I think I think Damnson is there for the business as well, because you have to think about it. Snowfall is done, is over. He has to have something to keep him relevant and keep us talking about it.
Speaker 2: I like them all.
Speaker 3: Say it again.
Speaker 1: I said, what kind of bitches do he like? Because he just like being his business. So you be talking to bitches for business like.
Speaker 2: No I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I'm saying in a sense of we're in an entertainment business, right, So it's a business because if these men are something that she really wants to be in a relationship with, why did this never go farther than a year?
Speaker 1: Because why? Okay, I ain't gonna say that, I know, because I don't know she was this still my cousin. So I'm gonna go to path, you know. But it's like, all right, So if you were a girl and she cheating on you and you move on, that mean that you're moving on because you're going to business or you just trying to find your happiness? Will you already happy within yourself but you just want to add some to it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: And in her case, I don't think it's like that because if you moving on to the next man, then why are all the men in the entertainment business?
Speaker 2: Why would somebody regularly there's plenty of guys that's.
Speaker 7: Her community, people that she's around.
Speaker 8: So she ain't saying Papa Rossi's why she ain't dating them?
Speaker 2: No, Pop ROSSI.
Speaker 1: My cousin, o' baka nobody.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of tough.
Speaker 9: The man, damn that I see the benefits from both ends.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Okay, so, Uh, Laurie, I think she. I don't think she's in love with this man. I think she I think she's having fun. I think she's being herself and just exploring her options and if it leads to love, cool, Damn sin is in damn love. He is so so you said business.
Speaker 2: No, I said, Laurie is.
Speaker 4: Uh, she's exploring herself and she's she's there.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's I don't think she's in love with him.
Speaker 4: Why, because I think that she doesn't love anybody outside.
Speaker 3: Do you think she's future?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's.
Speaker 4: It's from what it is, what it is at this point. If this is good for me, cool, we hear. Now that's what's up? Business too, you say it's not. I don't want to say Franklin. I knows his other name, but he's Franklin because I watched the fucking Snowfall fanatic.
Speaker 2: That boy is in love. I'm just telling you, it's.
Speaker 4: Just like Laurie is doing the reverse cowboy on his ass and he can't get enough. Y'all going, Did you see the second scene from Holly Holly Bailey?
Speaker 3: Ye, Chloe, it's a.
Speaker 9: Little murky mermaid Halle Halle Berry.
Speaker 4: But he's been like a prencipal. He can't stop Chloe can't stop doing that. The Lord Harvey, he's in love. This is ridiculous love sometimes and that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's love.
Speaker 1: I think you're crazy, you and she got her.
Speaker 4: Own money, you guys. I don't think she's there for the money. She got her own bag.
Speaker 7: Relationship does not have to lead to you being in love with the person.
Speaker 2: Some relationships not love.
Speaker 5: We're having a good time right now, all these relationships faced.
Speaker 2: With they're doing that.
Speaker 1: She's had time with you because of.
Speaker 8: The entertainment business. I think all this ship is just pure entertainment. And listen, I am entertained by too. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Just do a lot of DJs and people in the entertainment industry in our world sleep with uh the bartenders or the stripper or whatever.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's easier. Sometimes they actually like them.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that. But that's around each other. That's what Laurie is around.
Speaker 4: She's around all these upper excellent because she's also upper eche.
Speaker 2: She's around that.
Speaker 1: She in this world, and she chose him.
Speaker 2: I get it. Shut up.
Speaker 12: You are the worst today. It really is the worst, the truth, the shades. We will be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: Hey cousin, it's a big boss that you are now tuned into the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 9: That were more of the Broader Alert Show. We're having a little fun right here with Big Bomb. We just came off with love Versus Money and everybody.
Speaker 2: They made me take my shades off. They said I was acting bougie.
Speaker 3: So he delivered. He don't even go to the store.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, big balls that we had.
Speaker 1: Wait, way do they have to like not get certain items or you know.
Speaker 8: They miss them all the time insta cart, y'all need to get y'all ship together.
Speaker 9: And he's getting all his stuff from the front, so he getting all the old stuff anyways.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's just like you to big bitch. She didn't even put it back and no.
Speaker 2: They just be like, hey, yeah, the Turkey burgers. I didn't see it. I'd be like, you know, what's a chat with them? I get that too, though.
Speaker 1: They get you to get them delivered too.
Speaker 4: I do anything. My wife's pregnant. So she sends me to the store and then she gets.
Speaker 2: To deliver five.
Speaker 4: Anyway is in the building. We appreciate you pulling up. You know, I'm a big fan of you. Off GP, I wanted you to come because I know you talk a hell of ship. Let's go ahead and start big buss. Vet Bro say in the building, where'd your name come from?
Speaker 1: So first I was Eva, is that your real name? No, my my real name is actually Diamond. Yo, listen, I.
Speaker 2: Know I love your accent. My accent kind of went away, go ahead a little bit.
Speaker 1: But so like when I was in middle school, this one baby boy first dropped and I used to work there on babs and so my chee bones were like always big and always highlight to Roger piances. So that's when they started calling me Yvette. But they was playing around with and I'm like, that's not my name. I call me there like, my name is Diamond, what are you talking about? They they called me that so much that my fucking teacher started calling me and I'm like, fuck it. I even had fuck it. Kept the name. I started going viral on like twenty fourteen. I got signed in twenty on ne Ish scorn twenty.
Speaker 3: One and this is why you were still in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah I was in the hood to Yeah I was in I'm from all of Saint Louis. Okay, all of all of the Lewis and me. You know what was your first viral moment? My first viral moment was twenty fourteen when Daje Loaf Tromby was like going crazy and I'm like, I'm gonna do like a remix of this, but I couldn't get on a fucking beating. I'm like, let me just do this apropella because I can sing a little, but you know, Rise of Belts and I'm like, let me just do that. I had on these fatasts. I last yes, some real pink lipstick, and I was like in front of my kitchen think because it was the best light ever. And I had did it and posted the video like seven pm a night walk up the next morning, totally forgot about the video, posted a pitch they she got like a thousand likes. I'm like thirty minutes, I'm like, Earth's going on? So the second pittu, you know, not trying to to see if it's gonna do the same thing. They won't fucking went past, and I'm like, yo, like, why the fucking fuck at my page? So I'm going through my notifications and I'm realizing that it's so many comments on this video, and I'm like, yo, I'm viral. Like I was scared shitless because I'm like, bitch, I'm broke, I'm young, Like I don't really got no guddess. Like every everything that I'm learning, it's it's from me going through it, you know, And I'm just like, bitch, I ain't got shit to get it. I'm like, I ain't got no change or nothing. I'm just I just got this pink lipstick in these lashes. So that's all I got to give you. So I continuously did like the covers, but I was all beats, next time, you know, I'll do it, you know. And I'm like in twenty fifteen, so my cousin that was like a really big portal man like that was that was like my sister. I had lost start going into my senior year of high school, so that should send me down a dark ass path, Like I was fucked up it was doing in that time, girl, I was fighting all the time, but I was I was getting put out of school and shit too. So I was like, I was like, fuck everything. I didn't cry about my life. I didn't cry by nobody else life. I was just like, fuck that shit. She always in bullshit, Like I couldn't go nowhere with my parents because if I see a bitch out, we already got to do that and I don't and I don't want to put my parents in that, like, you know, It's just it was just a lot of shit, you know. So like when I was study, going down that dark ass path, like I was steady, like I was just going deep and deeper, like it was like a spiral. Honestly, on my cousin one year death anniversary, I got shot and that that ship was an eye open and it's like damn, like, bitch.
Speaker 3: Hold on, man, where were you to get shot?
Speaker 1: I was going to fight she was niggas died and she had the niggas started arguing with the niggas that was with us, and then ship we all in the in the in the other group. I'm front and center, my cousin front and center in our group right here, and they right there. All of a sudden motherfucker's justou and like I'm froze cause I ain't, cause I ain't never got shot at before, like I was always fighting. It's like fast forward ship. I'm like trying to drive myself to the hospital, but every time I'm trying to steer, you know, my fucking almost gush. Like I didn't even know that the fucking likem had so much blood in it, like like that ship was like a water. So my cousin drove me to the hospital and I got there and we like asking for help and the ladies say, oh, well, can you fill out this form? And I'm like, bitchy, don't see his blood around me? So I didn't moved my hand from the wound because now, bitch, we all have to be bleeding this whole like ya, you don't see it. So Boom rushed me to the back. They were they were being so damn rough, like like I had on like this a little crop top in some booty shorts, so you ain't gotta cut my clothes off to even see where I'm shot at, but his blood everywhere, So they so they did that, but they were being so rough. They was like rushing and being so rough so me and the doctor got to argue. I'm like, let me clean my own shit because because y'all just doing too much, now, you know, y'all. Nah, So we're we're snational call back and forth because at this point like bitch, bitch on the pain and you're you're being too too rough. So as I'm going back and forth with the doctor, I done got sedated and everything just went like loopy that ship.
Speaker 9: I think that they before yeah, before you guys were even fighting with the golf.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: No, the last thing I remember is her being slow down. I'm like, give me the fucking god, like, let me just do it right there, and she's like I can't let you do it. I'm like, yes you can. So we going back and forth and I just feel sharp pain and it's like and that and yeah, so I'm like seeing triple in the lights. I'm swam hering like you could say n, but I'm hering en n and and like like it was like I was in the fucking days, like fucked up, came to and it's a detective on my right end my left I'm just like damn.
Speaker 3: So when you woke up, you just see police.
Speaker 1: And they're like, who shot you. I'm like, I don't know. I see my brother's like I should. I don't know. I don't know anything about anything, you know. I just know I know wrong place, wrong. We're supposed to be there, you know. But that ship was an eye opener, you know that she had sent me down a really dark path because it's like, when I looked at my cart, that ship looked like a murders in his blood everywhere, Like this shit smell like pennies. Like if y'all know how blood smeth, it's just like pennies. So I'm in that motherfucker just like freaking the funk out. I'm like, I don't want to drop it, like it's nasty. Uh. So a dude I was dealing with at the time, you know, he helped me clean my card and shit, so that attached me to him because it was like a trauma bond type of thing, right. That man took me through hell and back like a bitch was ninety eight pounds, like maybe one hundred pounds, so coking wet, you know. So that shit put me in bad space and he had me back outside fighting and shit. So I'm fucked up again or g and yeah, and then like it was like bitches nowadays, you know, they were like be on some you're gonna let your girlfriend beat me up, like literally knowing. So you were asking about me and you you know, so I'm back outside, I'm back on bulls shit, I'm back losing my fucking mind, you know, and I'm skinny as fuck, like I like like like I was never too smart. And then after that it it was like damn, like I gotta get read from this nigga. You know. So I had started doing music and when he sing did I started getting shine off of it. He was like he didn't want me to drop music, he didn't want me to go to bookings, he didn't want me to do shit. So I'm trying to suppressure. Yeah yeah, so like he would act right so I wudn't drop music. Then I go through his phone found out that she and then I drop a song and that was like I pat him back and forth and shit.
Speaker 3: Was it just the cheating or was he abusive to you in any way?
Speaker 1: It was toxic? We was shit. We was both toxic because after after a man put you through so much, even a woman, you know, like after someone puts you through so much and all you know is to just be like reactive. It just fucked up, you know, y'all living together. Nah, he was living with his mom and and I was knocking on that fucking door. I don't give fuck so my grandmother.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So after that, I was like sneaking off to the club because we could not like we can do ship. We couldn't even go out. So whenever he would go sleep, then I go sneak to the club and then I go sing my songs on the mics, and then I go viral from singing my songs on the mics but their covers, and then to get back to this nigga, he'd be like what the fuck you? You know, it just I mean if he was, then I was teen it in the back of the motherfucking limo.
Speaker 8: Because I'm thinking, like, if you going back home to somebody and you afraid.
Speaker 2: That's like I went scared.
Speaker 3: Fuck Nah, she was fighting back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guy, you know it was it was it was it was.
Speaker 2: What year is this when this is going on?
Speaker 1: It's like twenty twenty sixteen to to like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Where were your parents?
Speaker 1: I was like, I ain't I ain't never really been that close to my parents, but I am now. But back in the day, like I just had me like I was like threw off to the woods. Like so my parents they just they was just like nature, you know. They just kept a roof off my head. They kept our lights on and feed me. That was it. You know. I ain't like, yeah, so you're the only child. Nah, it was. It was. It was four of us. Then I had step siblings. Then I got siblings onody on my daddy's side. My daddy was locked up my whole life. So it was like yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Boom music saved you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and like I so after that, I'm like I really have to leave this nigga, Like like I got to get away like god him, like like I wasn't thinking about moving out, saying Louis yet you know. I So I had dropped Ratchet Turk song and I had started getting booked, and he would come to the to the to the Book is with me and would ruin my fucking day. Like he would like see me that I'm trying to talk to people at her then I'm trying to talk to the molders like it would it would be fucked up, and I'm like, yo, I gotta leave alone. So I just started not coming over. I just started not talking to him, like like it was a it was a street cut off. And this ship made me evil because I didn't have nobody that I can talk to, you know, Sorr. I finally got away from him, met a manager, you know, and he was like he was like paying for my studio and all that. And I'm like, allright, this manager, he just came along, you know, and he was paying for everything. And then when when the money started running in coming in, he started taking everything and I'm like, nah, this I noticed not how it is word, you know. So I'm like, nah, I gotta leave alone. Got got away from his ass, went to another miniature I was in. I start rapping for a year. Killed me like this like this ship killed me, took took everything out of me, you know. I said, this ship, why'd you stop?
Speaker 5: It was emotionally drained.
Speaker 9: Nah did somebody stop you?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody stop me? But you know, so I had linked up with this producer named Inky and he was like I got you. You good, I got you, you know, And I'm like I was like nervous because every fucking bite they said they got me, beat you, beat you gy me and bullishit it ain't what I got me, you know. I So I started dropping music and my manager name, and when I started dropping music in her name, you know, I kind of went viral again and I'm like, damn, it's kind of hold.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: And I was so fucking scared. I'm like, fuck, all right, we're gonna try this again. We're gonna try this so fuck again, you know.
Speaker 2: And what year is this now? This is nineteen twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I started dropping music on her name, and you know, we started, we started going up again, started getting booked again, and I'm like, hey, she just stopped me. Fuck this shit. I'm I'm fora go. So that's when I dropped outside and Chloe Bailey posted it to her story because a fan made a fan video of her and she had reposted it with my song plan. She was like, oh my god, so this cute with the song though, ella will because my song was so vergue vulgar. It was like break that dig bitch book, but like it was lit and she had posted it and I'm like, yo, like all right, so that ship made my streams quadruple shut out to Chloe. I have to give her flowers, have to every every fucking time, you know, and love her. And literally after day it was like up from there, you know, couldn't none stop me. A labor reached out and I'm like, bitch, I'm like this shit was scam. I don't know, you know, sick. A labor reached out. I'm like, hold on, bitch, going on a third labor reachtout? What labor reach out?
Speaker 3: And they were reaching out to your manager?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And then thirteen labor dyars later, you know, I'm like, yo, well, you know, I came with some baggage or whatever, you know, and I met a wise man that was like, hey, so what you need to like not do hair not getting down because I was doing hair selling hair down and fast selling clothes like I was a fucking hustle, like I was gonna get some money and yeah, you know, and and I was I was using that money to like fund anything else that I needed to do in this Busin's nothing was ever ever profit to me because it wasn't ship like I always got like I always have to pay for something.
Speaker 3: But you were still staying with your grandma.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was in a whole different house after the Okay, he was moved out with my grandma. By then, once I, once I left them in, I grew up, and then I moved out, you know. Yeah, And literally like he was like, how much you need to just stop doing that? Just solely focused on music. I have never in life been asked that question. Never, And I'm like, shit, these these bills don't stop, Like like I can't stop doing this shit. Like he like, say a number. I said a number and he doubled it. I'm like, you know, and after that, I'm like, concentrate on the music. I know who I'm signing to. I can concentrate on the music. And it was and it was up from there, you know. Of course you know that shit still came with like hiccups, so all my baggage. But I mean, this ship, I mean, I'm like the fucking roads. They really grew from the concrete, like they can't stop me.
Speaker 2: When did Snatch come? Was that close by?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Snatched actually came like almost a year af I was signed, you know, because we were just putting our music. It was like one of them catch when the catch they don't, they don't.
Speaker 4: That's the ship I saw everywhere. Of course the pretty girls wall like this is everywhere now, But that's how I found you.
Speaker 3: How did that song come about?
Speaker 1: It was a simple one around that I seen all these artists happening and I'm like.
Speaker 2: You want to.
Speaker 1: Want semple?
Speaker 3: What was the sample?
Speaker 1: The simple he got up?
Speaker 3: He got up.
Speaker 2: That old song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, mind jo. I was a newly signed artist and as soon as that sample was going crazy, I'm like, yeah, I want to hop on it, so I have put it in that song and being and sold. I was a newly signed artist. They're like, we kind of first samples and I ain't know why they first simples until we got that number for the sample. I'm like, ship me too. So they're like, are you sure that that that you want to, you know, use your sample, And I'm like, let me just go on the move and start screaming shit fuck that I went in the booth and like, I'm like, he wants to dive in it. He want to like and that sh actually made sense and I'm like, fuck, that's.
Speaker 2: Not a sample, that's you, that's me. Oh so you didn't have to get the.
Speaker 1: Clear that's me, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's smart as hell.
Speaker 9: That's a smartest quick for people who are always sampling.
Speaker 1: If you if you got the money to pay for it and do that, but if you don't figure that sh out like making you.
Speaker 3: Some sensive sampling that that's.
Speaker 2: Simple to even check it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think if it was thirty or or if it was fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, then it costs money to.
Speaker 1: Fifty thousand to like use it. So I don't even know what we're publishing. I have to give up. Like that was just the front end of it, so you know, it's other ship that you got to go through like And I was like, but at that time, I didn't even know anything else that you have to go through with with like simples and ship, because I didn't even know they part of the game yet, you know. But when they said they're larger, mom, I'm like, ah yo, that hell is So you just stopped right there at the fifty I was discouraged you.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm about to go in ahead and get the screaming. You said that because artists don't talk about being discouraged.
Speaker 11: Well yes, well.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have human emotions. Certain ship hurt my feelings. Certain shit make me like damn, why the fuck that wouldn't me? But I'm proud of you know, like that's that's human emotions, you know. But always get them because I mean, my time is my time, you know. But yeah, Like I was.
Speaker 3: So when that song with viral, what was your reaction?
Speaker 1: Because you went viral with the sample and I'm like, Yo, how the hell am I going to change the sample?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 8: That ship was viral with the something the fans put that together or was that something that you guys already tried to put out first?
Speaker 1: I was like seasing it with the simple first, Oh god, that ship went went viral.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, because that's what made them go in and start the process.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, yeah, so what you do? I just started teasing the part with hopefully no, no.
Speaker 4: That works because ship. That's how I got found your ass because I did. I didn't even hear the other version. I only heard version.
Speaker 1: Like I teased the one without the supple so much that they kind of clouded out the one with example. And if anyone was like to tag me videos for the example, I like, I would not even post it because I didn't want people to have what's the earth call? It's called something earth.
Speaker 3: When you're used to one sound.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like, god, what the fuck is it? Okay, it ain't. It's on the tip of my tone, but I don't know what it's called. But yeah. So the first person that called it was actually a DJ, and I'm like, oh you motherfuck. Of course you don't catch it, like you know what. Everybody else just hey. It was like, all right, maybe I want to say, like three of the most TikTok ask me, did you take somebody? But of course I didn't respond because out of sight, out of my I'm not gonna give it attention because if you do, then it's gonna blow up bigger.
Speaker 9: So from one bar hit to another, pretty girls walk like this, these these these you just did a show?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: And it was I just seen a clip online, but it was on the stage in the the aks were there?
Speaker 10: Oh no, that was.
Speaker 11: What was that?
Speaker 1: I was at a wrestling match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wrestling match.
Speaker 1: I brought out Jay She's an aka.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah that was.
Speaker 1: They strode like that's so cool, y'all because I had on some heels and let me tell you this now I don't. I'm learning, okay, trying wheels maybe step. So I'm like, like the whole time that I'm you know, singing my song in my head, I'm like, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, don't trip, do not embersee on this her TV. Don't embarrass us. I did it. I walked down and walked up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you did a good job. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I brought them out like I was so excited, like and you know, I was just grateful that she allowed me to show they experience with her, you know.
Speaker 3: And that's the st anthem boo.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get in there, the sorority. Once they get in there. Now, that song it's gonna be played for twenty years, two hundred years.
Speaker 1: The gifts they just keep on giving whenever this cross I just keep on getting sinks for, I keep on getting booked for. And it's like that was my first ever cross off a record. I feared the record at first. Real wow, yeah, because because if you listen to my old music and you listen to pretty Girl Walk, you have mail our Pretty Girl Walk would have been birthed by me.
Speaker 5: It just didn't feel natural to you because it wasn't what you had done.
Speaker 1: It was different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very very clean.
Speaker 1: It's a crossover.
Speaker 3: What led you to a Pretty Girl walk? What what made you create that record?
Speaker 1: Basically I was in the studio like a lot of creative minds, you know, a lot of riotings and adulte producer and basically I'm like, I want to I want to anthem. I want a record that that everybody can sing. So we came up with pretty Girl Up. And I'm like, so we actually said on Pretty Girl off almost a year.
Speaker 2: So you've been sitting on that for a little minute. Man, I've been tired of hearing that song. I was telling them and.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't hating. I said, man, this song is so viral. Every time I go on Instagram, I hear this Facebook.
Speaker 1: I'm absolutely because I hear you.
Speaker 8: You have the formula that a lot of artists and labels are trying to figure out, which is putting out a record, and you just hearing it everywhere all over the internet.
Speaker 2: Now it's all over the radio.
Speaker 1: I just do it, you know, Like, I don't really have a formula. So if someone wants to ask me, like, how did you do this. I couldn't tell you. I just did it, you know, and I work my record, you know. So if I feel like that a certain part is not catching that, I'm gonna switch it when I'm gonna do something different. Like you can never do the same thing twice. That is something that I've learned, you know, because when I tried it just didn't work this second time, and it's like, all right, you just got to keep on attacking it until you figure it out. It's like, never give up.
Speaker 4: You're one of the very few artists that has a real fan base on TikTok. I see that you go viral on TikTok a lot because the people that follow you are on there because they fuck with.
Speaker 3: You, for real, my cousins, That's all I was going to say. They stalk your So I think it's for you.
Speaker 4: Know, other people get followers on TikTok. Correct me if I'm wrong, y'all. They could just follow you from one thing that you went viral for and that's it. Oh, they're just there. But you get comments on your ship.
Speaker 5: They're engaging.
Speaker 4: They're engaged on your ship on everything that you post. See you engage back with your fan base. You do a great jobs cousins with your cousins, and I want to say, because that's hard work.
Speaker 2: I don't think you. I don't think you know what you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Space is not Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: You interact with your listeners or your cousins, and you do that on I see you do it on Instagram. I see you do it on all your social media platforms. I'm super proud of you.
Speaker 7: Man to piggyback off that, I think it's really it comes down to like authenticity and then being relatable. Like I think people see you and they don't feel like you're this untouchable celebrity, Like they feel like they can see themselves in you. Whether it's because you continue to fight for your mental health every day, whether it's because of the way that you grew up and then now you are this success story. I think that there's something about you that is inspiring to them. And the fact that you don't shut them out because I'm this big celebrity is why people really love you.
Speaker 5: Why your cousins liable to people like you.
Speaker 10: Like like you.
Speaker 1: Because you wanted one cause is there We're gonna be you know, Johona back and forth.
Speaker 3: But how do you maintain your mental health?
Speaker 2: Now, I don't fuck. Do you speak to a therapist? Do you go to therapy?
Speaker 1: I'm actually going to start.
Speaker 2: Okay, I started last year, so I kind of tried to talk to mine.
Speaker 3: Next time you come back here, because you will, I'm going to tell you all you need. That's my new cause, y'all.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 2: Except boundaries, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's hard to do that. It's very hard, especially when like you were, you are very bubbly person, you know, and like see from from me being like always outside fighting and shit, like I be, I be kind of passive or you know, things of that nature when it comes to my friends, because I don't want to hurt their feelings, so like I be trying to say things nicely and would maybe add like a little how to it, and then when they like, hi, high back, I'd be like, I don't know, but I was serious though I don't but it's like I don't, I don't, I don't know, Like I don't be wanting wanting to hurt their feelings, and then like you're very thoughtful, very much, you know, and I have like become this person to where like if I feel like that I've been telling you things, but I've just learned that I'm passive, you know, because my sister kind of gave me a read, you know, and I'm just like, damn, Like I kind of lost a lot of friendships and relationships for it because I feel like that I was expressing myself right and I really was not. You know, they thought I was playing, but I was dead as serious and I felt like that I wouldn't be being tooken serious.
Speaker 8: I'm like, bye, that's therapist is gonna help me with too. I just I just doing therapy the past couple of months and it.
Speaker 2: Really helped me.
Speaker 1: Was crazy.
Speaker 8: I really am crazy, but I needed somebody that didn't know me and a professional to tell me, you know, you know, things things that I need to work on myself. And you know, I think I think everybody should do therapy. Man, everybody got something going through.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to to, you know, like seeing all of my family to therapy because they're fucked up. We all are, you know, but it's like, you know, we're just working.
Speaker 3: Nobody's that you recognize that and that you're open to that.
Speaker 9: And I hope that you know, if the first therapist doesn't work out, you could try again and find the one that works for you.
Speaker 1: Because if it don't work, I'm just turning to my cousin. I mean, my cousin know you just get another What I'm saying, turn to my cousin getting new therapist.
Speaker 2: I'm yew were trying to.
Speaker 7: We're like, okay, cousin a band, coucause because my man and I was playing No. I related to that statement so much when you said, you know, when you're a bubbly person, it's hard to set those boundaries because people expect you to be that way twenty four seven, even when you don't feel like being that way, Like oh my god, I get that someone and.
Speaker 1: Then like always like you have to understand like a bubbly person always got a other sad to him, you know, and it's like my other side, you know, when I was outside and ship, you know, like bitch, I'm just like, ch'all really beat you fuck up.
Speaker 5: But now you're trying not to go back there.
Speaker 2: But you don't fight no more, right, Okay, get too much?
Speaker 1: Too much to make sure my security is gonna make sure on straight, like I have great security, great expensive.
Speaker 2: You got layers to get.
Speaker 3: You said you got what security?
Speaker 1: Because what you because he.
Speaker 3: Always trying.
Speaker 2: I want you to say, I want you to say Italy.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not saying it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the what what?
Speaker 1: What you have?
Speaker 3: You said you have one coming?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have an EP coming. I have a bonus track on it. You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, somebody did actually mixed with something.
Speaker 1: I actually do have a features with.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: One of my features start with a G.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not not starting.
Speaker 1: With I got some singing records, you know, I got some I got some club bangers. You know, Hey, I got this one record that I'm willing to bet my body on. Okay, and we've been tweaking this record for like years on end. When I first got signed this, when I first made it, and I performed the record. But now it's totally different, Like it's like it's fucking changed. So now we have to incorporate that into I performance. But I don't even want to play it, yeah, because it's of it. It's called get it. You know what's crazy? Our team don't even tell me days because they know that I hold on to them, and I become a crowd baby when things changing. Oh we haven't even dropped the name titled, but can you hit it hey on the name? You know, like when when you go through so much and they just think that they're gonna break you, but you don't break. You come back and you come back harter, come back strong. You just come back. You come back, You come back. You might take a break, but you're gonna come back. You kind of bend a little bit, but then you straighten back up, you come back resilient.
Speaker 5: I swear I was thinking of resilience, resilient evolution.
Speaker 1: It might be one of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I'm towards resilience.
Speaker 2: What about the comeback?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, cousin, you might you might be right, cousin, you might be cousin. We had this, We had this shoot like it was the bitch shoot that I ever had in my life. You know, like I was like dagged up. I had some updudes. You know, I switch my wigs, made a more fucker feel like they was cheating. You know, I hear from bitching different. Now It's like, is this for being famous?
Speaker 5: Like did you have him in?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Just stood you know I stood it was it was it was you know we got a great rollout for you know, I'm nervous because I have never liked put out a big body of work. I'm excited. Seven okay, I was it six? Maybe eight?
Speaker 3: It's under maybe, honey, the.
Speaker 1: World may never know.
Speaker 2: You just really don't know, because over ten is the album shouting.
Speaker 5: It could be whatever you wanted to be.
Speaker 2: Hello, you say so I'm over here?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Is it gonna be a mixtape?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: What else this big boss bed have coming.
Speaker 1: Uh, I gotta show on alast Festival, Alaska sundown, so festive in a last I'm on the stage. That's the tickets are fucking expensive. Get there, kinda sell some coot down. I'm talking, I'm fucking jack, just kidding. But no, she kept saying, I bet my body.
Speaker 2: I was like, what to talk about that Sat Louis. People from Saint Louis gonna know what she talking about. That's why I ain't even saying that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I ain't selling nothing. But I got a cousin, but no, I'm just playing fuck okay bye. Look, but yeah, you know I'm on these big stages. You know I'm dropping the EP that is that is the biggest thing. I'm a song, a remix that it's gonna come out on a song that's really big right now. I'm very excited about you know, I'm grateful to even be considered to even be on it. But I ain't gonna fake it. It was hard to hell to even get on the beat. I'm like, ah, wait, that different drill beat. It wasn't though, No, it wasn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It's difficult.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. Back in the day when I call myself, you know, rap beefing a little bit, back in the day, it was it was the uh, it was the drill beat that I literally got on and literally ate that motherfucker up. So that's how I knew I was styled the back of the day because a bitch went from being ratchet to whooping on holes and can like actually rap about it. I'm like, hell, yeah, we got that.
Speaker 11: Love it.
Speaker 3: We gotta. They're giving us to wrap up signal out there. We can talk to Big Big all day. Look, we were staying, we're so proud of you.
Speaker 9: We see just from the story that you gave us to now, we're so happy and proud of your evolution.
Speaker 3: We know You're gonna continue to grow because that's what you want. And you go get to you the boss up on it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome anytime on the show. You gotta come back.
Speaker 1: We got a snack area.
Speaker 2: Are fixing the area. We got snack you know, I have some water right there for cousin area.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's what I said.
Speaker 1: Every uh, I say every up.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here. You know, we have a pep talk with the big boss bed.
Speaker 1: Can I actually do like a letter to my old self?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love it? What's up, cousin? What's up me? I see that you are growing? You know you are evolving into this wonderful woman, this wonderful person. Keep on working on yourself. I know it's times to get hard. I know it's times you got to put on a smell when you really fucking broken your sad, But you got it. Yeah, you're growing up. You're rich. Are you like your new house? You know, damn become a long way and we still have room to grow, still have room to glow.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like py do, you.
Speaker 10: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller Alert blog on the baller alert dot com,