Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Bobby Bones pre show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Thank you, everybody, Wake up, wake up, click up.
Speaker 3: Queen elizabeths because she's the second, right was she the second? I didn't know there was another Queen Elizabeth. That makes sense because they're all named the same thing, like they picked out of a few names.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it says the second Queen Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: The second's wedding cake, a slice of it that is seventy seven years old, sold for two eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you never eat that obviously. I mean, like, I look at my fridge. Our power went out the other day, and I know it was out for like seven minutes, and I was like, well, I guess we.
Speaker 2: Got to all the food.
Speaker 3: Dot Kyle. I'm like, no, no, no, not all of it. She's like it's seven man. Yeah, and for the first like four of it, the power still lasted a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So she got married in yeah, nineteen forty seven, so that's old.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the box because they put the cake afterward in a special and passed out to people that were at the wedding, and some people just kept the cake and it is in a box and it looks gross. It looks like it looks still looks kind of wet.
Speaker 2: Though, Oh it's still moist.
Speaker 3: I don't know if doesn't it look kind of wet, like it looks like putting on top of it. It can't be that. There's just something old about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a rock hard brownie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a brownie that's like shiny. So it was chocolate cake, dude, it's so old. I don't know. I cannot commit to it being chocolate. But if you were to ask me today what is it, I would say, for sure chocolate. Speaking of weddings, a bride and a groom accidentally put the wrong banking info on the wedding invite, and so the guests that were going to the wedding that we wanted to send money, they send it to the wrong account.
Speaker 2: So someone's getting paid.
Speaker 3: Also, I have two things to think about here. One, I like that you put your banking account of it, like you don't. I probably don't put your banking number, but there's probably I didn't know about it exactly how they did this, but a VENMO would.
Speaker 4: Make sense, sure, Yeah, like a QR thing.
Speaker 3: A bride and groom accidentally provided the wrong banking details on their wedding invites, which promptly several other guests sent money into the wrong place. It was only caught at the reception.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They should also be like, why is he give us any money? Like does people just feel weird about giving us money or getting spoons like for gifts? But yeah, Claudia post to Go, who planned the couple's wedding, said the cousin and his brother caught it. They were the ones who were like, he, I don't think this is right after comparing the bank details on the wedding website with the information on the invitations, and they were like, this doesn't exactly match. So they started freaking out. There was a mix out. They told the guests. Thankfully they're able to sort up the situation. All the guests who had sent money to the wrong account managed to get it back and send it to the right account. That's for people, But what about if you're the person gets all this money. Because it wasn't like an error, like a business error like they did. The bank messed up, like some idiots just sent money because some idiots put it wrong. And they're probably not idiots in their life, but that had been I'd have been I'd have given it back, But a little bit of me would have thought like lunchbox things money gone. Sorry, yeah, like find me. I wouldn't, but this would have been one of those instances where it's like, you messed up. I wouldn't. I know, I wouldn't. I say that, but I wouldn't. But the reason I think even more so that I if a business or a our job pays us more, they have the right to get it back. You have to be nice to give.
Speaker 2: This bag for the most part, or decent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying there's a difference. You don't have to be decent.
Speaker 1: I mean literally, how would they find you?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: They can't go to the bank and be like, hey, I need to know whose bank account this is.
Speaker 3: You'd call the bank, right, They're not gonna find out who. It's like going hey, who's in room two twenty seven at your hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't let you do that.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. So luckily they probably said this is what happened with this account. The bank then reached out to that person and hopefully it wasn't like a ton of money and the person was sensible, because I think I would have been sensible. But I think the difference is a company or the government can go or a bank a casino when they say you want you don't have it yet, and they go like, no, you don't win the slot machine, they can go, no, we have the rights legally to not give it to you.
Speaker 2: Legally.
Speaker 3: I don't know that they had the rights to go and take the money back.
Speaker 4: Is your mistake?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and hopefully that person was cool. It sounds like it give it back, so I know I would. But that's the only time I think where someone could have gotten away with it because a far work. I've been paid more by accident before by work, not in a long time. But they came back and they were like, hey, we paid you too much in that check and you a little bit. You're like, well that's on you, yea, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you mean to do?
Speaker 2: Thank you? What do you mean? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't say thank you. But then they're like, we're just gonna take it out of the next check if you don't give it back, And I was like, giving it back that feels like a pain in the butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you take it out in the next check. How did you give it back check? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or just why yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean not really write them a check, but like.
Speaker 4: I would be like, well, so what are you gonna do for me.
Speaker 2: They're like nothing to give my money back?
Speaker 3: They were like, let you get your job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, there's that good times good times is right? You know.
Speaker 3: I did not watch Dancing with the Stars last night. I normally don't watch the show, but I will watch clips, like most shows that aren't like our shows that we're watching, if I'm interested, because there are a couple of people I'm interested in some of the dancers I still really like. But I think last night I only know this because of people on social media. I think last night was like the five hundredth episode, and they invited a bunch of people back, and a bunch of past champions. I was not invited back. And the weird part to me about that is.
Speaker 4: You won, well you think they would invite every winner and a leg.
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure every winner was invited back. But I didn't even see it. So I'm speaking completely blind and only going from internet comments, which is the healthiest, safest thing to do because internet comments are absolutely always right. But they were like, hey, we're surprised you're not at the five hundredth episode because so many people are. And I started to think, why am I not? And my feelings are only a little bit hurt, not medium hurt, not a lot hurt. And I started to think, why was I not invited back? Because I have burned no bridges there. I really enjoyed my time. I still talk about the show. I still in a way promote the show. I was really liked on the show as I did the show because I was like normal, because a lot of people in LA aren't normal, and some of them are like, I don't even want to do this show because I'm more famous than this, and I wasn't like that at all. I was like, this is fun, like super close to And maybe I wasn't close to the right people because I knew all the makeup artists, I knew all like the crew, the people.
Speaker 4: All the people not making decisions on who to invite.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but I think they've changed all producers too. However, those older winners, if they were on last night, they didn't know them either. I think the show just took a big turn whenever I won because people think I shouldn't have won because they changed the rules.
Speaker 4: I mean still think you could be invited back.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I That's what I'm saying, Like, who cares if you change the rules, you could still be invited back.
Speaker 3: I think that's why, though. I think because it was such a tumultuous experience for some that I came in, we changed how that show had always been done, and I think it was annoying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 3: Annoying to like them too, because they're hardcore fan base. For the most part, was not a fan. But some of the fans on that show are stupid because they say things like why doesn't the best dancer win? Well, if that's the case, you bring on a bunch of really great dancers and have a legitimate dance competition. But that's not what that show is. It's about people who can't dance, some who can a little, some of the people who really really can't often go far but don't win when some do. But I had none and my scores are fine. It wasn't like I didn't take it seriously and got all sixes. I don't think I ever got a six maybe one. I got sevens and eights.
Speaker 2: I also, I think.
Speaker 3: If you were to ask me this on a light detector and a gun to my head, oh both both, because you know it's like.
Speaker 4: Have a gun to your head with a light detector, it's going to be.
Speaker 3: But if I were to do that, they were like, Okay, who's what we're gonna do. Remember this, we have a gun to your head, you're on a li detector, and we're gonna shock your balls.
Speaker 2: Oh my godness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you lie, I would say that I had to work harder on that show than anybody in the history of the show because I was doing the show, had no experience. I was also working. I was the only one of the show working full time. I was traveling, touring, I was doing that was everything. I was renting out studios, secretly dancing by myself. I like stupid too, because I'd watch game tape and then I'd put it up on the little stand like you know that ballerina puts her foot on that little thing, and I put it up and I would go because they have a maximum hours you can train every day, and so I would just go pay for a studio myself and watch the tape?
Speaker 2: Is it? Mike? What do you see? Was Sharna back? Yeah, she came back surprize appearance.
Speaker 3: And I think possibly they I don't know this. I was always upset Sharna didn't get invited back. I know one year she she was having a baby. Then they did invite her back after Did they keep her off because she was my partner and we totally I don't know, let me use the term. I haven to us a long time shock the balls of the show after taking a week off due to election night, The dancing competition show celebrates the episode with a special opening number to Crazy and Love that includes prize appearance by Sharanna Burgess. Co hosts do you see anything about anybody else being there?
Speaker 2: Mic? No, was l I saw? And Julianne huff and.
Speaker 3: I also will say this, if there weren't a bunch of winners on there and people on social media were wrong, well, that shows baby.
Speaker 2: That's off in the case.
Speaker 3: But but maybe they.
Speaker 2: Looks like it was it was just Sharna. But they're assuming them Sharna was there when we weren't you there? Maybe that's their angle.
Speaker 3: No, because that would mean anybody also had their old dance partners.
Speaker 4: There, but you won with her.
Speaker 3: I just wonder if there were other like winners in the crowd like they did.
Speaker 4: Cal Bristow win.
Speaker 2: She did. Okay, she was there, yeah, and she's not on this season, Chris.
Speaker 4: She went before Christy Amagucci Adam Rippin this gate.
Speaker 2: I think he won.
Speaker 4: Those are some oh, it says in filling the audience with former celebrity contestants like Christy, Caitlin Adam. So you just I don't know if you would have been dancing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to dance.
Speaker 1: You just want to send an audio.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just want to get invited.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: We know this, No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not No, I don't know. No, I'm actually great, not going. I don't that's a fly. I can tell dehydrated flying over there, and so it's like I'm.
Speaker 2: Good, but I just.
Speaker 4: I just get too dehydrated.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 4: I know it is terrible.
Speaker 3: I know it's like and then I have to like take the wipe and clean the entire side of the freaking southwest like panel that I raised my head only said on the left side, about a third of the way back on the panel that I also has the window, but then the whole time, like what disease am I getting if I didn't wipe it down enough for somebody else who was also laying their head on it.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a lot. It's a lot to go sit in the audience.
Speaker 3: For all that, to go sit in the audience, but especially because at one point they had asked me to host that show after you won? Have I not talked about that here? I've talked about it a couple of places.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound familiar.
Speaker 3: This is the unofficial based based on a true story version in case some of my facts are not the same as somebody else's. So I loved Tom berger On. He was awesome, Like he would come by and hang out and have even had really cool conversations with me rehearsals because Tom Bergeron is like an old school not old school is in like oper what day, but like has been in the business for so long and has done everything hosted TV, was a radio guy, was funny, like was just really good at what he did as a host, And so he was super generous with this time and I just asked a bunch of questions and like what was what are these people?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Why'd you do this? You hosted this show? And so.
Speaker 3: They came to me and said, hey, Tom may be leaving. They didn't say they were firing Tom. They said, Tom maybe leaving. Would it be possible for you to host a show with your radio show duties? And I was like, well, I did the show, so why are going on to host? It'd be easier to host it. Almost died doing it because I was trying to practices. And so we had a bunch of meetings and one of the final meetings that was had I was it was like, it's yours if Tom decides not to come back at yours. And I was like cool, but still it wasn't like I was taking it because Tom hadn't decided to leave, and I definitely wasn't rooting for I mean, if I was hoping that he wanted to leave, my perfect scenario was he wanted to leave on his own terms and they put me in because I never wanted to be the guy that was like, they fired Tom and they put this guy and he sucks, because that's gonna happen regardless of who it is. And I also really like Tom. So Tom ended up getting fired. Him and Aaron both I think were asked to leave. I'm not sure about that because I think they wanted some changes. And so my manager calls and goes, hey, there just fire to Tom. I'm like, we're ready. And then I am working out or something. I look at my phone and it's like Tyra Banks hired his host and I'm like, huh wow, that's how I found out. And then I'm like, maybe they're gonna call me to coast with Tyra. And I was like, I doesn't sound him super fun, but why not?
Speaker 2: And then they.
Speaker 3: Got a call and they're like, no, they decided to go with Tyra. And I'm like, why do we have all those meetings? Why do they tell me that was the guy? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 3: But and this is the truest time I've ever said it. That's showbiz, baby, like for real, for real.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, when you ever used say that, You're like, I've also experienced.
Speaker 3: I don't believe anything anybody says out there, but I have a lot of people that I really have come friends with and respect.
Speaker 2: So that was what was up.
Speaker 3: And so at one point they came to but now don't even get invited about to some in the audience, I'm I'm not going to go.
Speaker 2: But if they I would have liked to be invited.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe it's awkward. They feel awkward. They're like, man, we told Bobby that he was going to be the host. We can't even invite him to the audience is going to be awkward, you know that uncomfortable like you see your.
Speaker 2: Ex different executives. Yeah. Uh Tom tom Bergeron opens up.
Speaker 3: He says he was active of Dancing with the Stars after objecting to the casting of former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer. I won't object anybody. He look, Jeffrey Dalmer's dancing. Hey, no, think I'm a shot. He's no.
Speaker 4: That's just.
Speaker 2: That made me thinks he's not here. He possibly couldn't because he's dead too.
Speaker 4: A little comedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, what the cha shaw Ted Bundy, all right, let's give it on.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's got to be it was like an inmate dancing with the stars.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, a good show.
Speaker 4: It could be part of their rehabilitation.
Speaker 2: Dancing with the inmates.
Speaker 3: So there's a book I read called Man, it's been a long time. I read it this year changegang Ulstlers. Thank you you read it.
Speaker 1: My wife did.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: I think his wife has read every single book in the world.
Speaker 3: It's it's but that's what they do, not a dancing but they go to prison, and it is a non fiction. It's in the future. It's not it's non fiction in the future. Yeah, bang your mind. Even if it's close, he's always.
Speaker 2: Going to bang.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I did tell me the name. I want to look it up.
Speaker 2: She's like, what's that shape called a sexagon? No, no hexagon.
Speaker 4: Listen, maybe he's my best aerone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's called chain Gang All Stars. Hey, exactly, so she said chain bang. But even it would have even made a little more sense, although we still got a good laugh if she would have said, what's the uh uh uh, what do you bang?
Speaker 2: Gang?
Speaker 3: Gang Bang all Stars? Gang bangers are like gang gangsters.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought that that was.
Speaker 3: Also when people have sex with one girl, but both terror would have been acceptable. But that's more. That would have been better because you could have fought that one better than what's bang Bang all Stars?
Speaker 4: It was chang gang And I just said Chang Bang exactly.
Speaker 3: All stars anyway, loved it. And that's what they do. Prisoners sign up and they're like UFC fighters and if they win a certain amount.
Speaker 2: Of fights they get out. That's cool.
Speaker 3: But if they don't, they I mean they die. What's kind of like gladiator, right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of glad like a squid game.
Speaker 3: Only one person. It's different in squid games.
Speaker 2: And they're not playing to get out, they're playing. They're playing for money.
Speaker 1: I never seen that.
Speaker 6: It's all Did you see the director or whatever the creator said he lost like seven teeth because the stress of.
Speaker 1: Squid games. It was an article though. I just saw it, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I wonder what was stressful? Was it was he actually doing?
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, maybe that's what the director getting it done in time or we'll find it. We'll find the story here listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I didn't click it because I've never seen a squid game. I was like, is it that intense that to do the director creators losing teeth over it? That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: But you click into that, Wow, this teeth because of the show.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I want to know why, what is your teeth? Like?
Speaker 3: What was so stressful about this shows? And is he just a very stressed person? I did you have bad dentists? Like we think about that, maybe had a faulty dentist or maybe he didn't brush his teeth see because he was stressed. No, yeah, period.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, guys, whatever anxiety you felt watching people get killed for not licking a cookie fast enough or standing still for long enough in the first season Squad Game is nothing compared to what the creator went through while making it. Like if he was the one stressed and his teeth fell out, that makes sense. He says his body started breaking down while he was making the show.
Speaker 3: I can understand being stressed about wherever day I leave here, I lose the tooth one tooth though, because I'm like, I have to work with him again one more day.
Speaker 4: I feel like he was like grinding.
Speaker 3: Who knows, but he that is a stressful thing for him, probably just in the creation.
Speaker 2: And the reality show. Watching watch it, it's the reality. After watching you would love it.
Speaker 3: It's a reality show and Johnny Banana is on it. Yes, hey, you have to look for him. He shows up at a random episode trust Banana was on it, I would know the.
Speaker 4: First season made Netflix nine hundred million dollars my.
Speaker 3: Goodness, hold on probably money that they no, yes and no, because they don't make money.
Speaker 2: How do they make yes?
Speaker 3: But how do they know? They're subscribing for squad Games. So it's like value that it was. Probably the value they got from the show is not one hundred million dollars meaning emotion how big it was. But I don't think anyone goes, I want to get Netflix, ile mat send them an email and let them know I'm getting for squid games. Yeah. So so Netflix is a different business model.
Speaker 4: When they see, right when you sign up, what you go watch first?
Speaker 3: Probably well they can they see everywhere, they can see everything, but I don't know if that always matters.
Speaker 2: But I think like they buy and go straight to the squid game, like there you go. You gotta give them that money.
Speaker 4: They log in and then search.
Speaker 3: They got you, I got this. I want you to know it's for squad Game.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the value that was made was about one hundred million bucks or so, But it's a different model, so they're not really getting cash unless that's subscribers. But then unless like you guys say, as soon as they push iner sq U I D and the watch nothing and then they get off and they they don't watch anything else.
Speaker 2: Right, they can also license it out and like through merchandising. They made a lot off of that, So that's good.
Speaker 3: So not off shows, but off of like Squid. Like I got my favorite squad game Teddy Bear at home how every night it was a costume. It was a huge Halloween costume.
Speaker 2: The costume was big, good one, good one. I'll bet you you remember. I remember that. I'm mad.
Speaker 3: I bet you how many of them were no apecially license I think anyway, my whole point of all this, and I forget what it was? Is it Johnny on squad Games?
Speaker 2: All right? What was it?
Speaker 3: Richard from season one of Survivors on there?
Speaker 1: No, I've never seen that Survivor.
Speaker 4: Isn't it one of those teen moms on there?
Speaker 2: Yes, Janelle I think her name?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: And I just couldn't eat squid, Like two weeks of eating squid, I'm out. But they did it every time. They could could just eat so much it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's just another show. I got to add to the list.
Speaker 2: Now put that in the front of the list. It's good.
Speaker 3: It's not a list, that's the list.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, you've been talking about Chimp crazy. I've got to finish Succession. I'm in the middle of the last season and I just can't get back to it.
Speaker 3: It's like Dynasty. I haven't seen the final episode. Bro, some of the stuff you have moved on, you.
Speaker 4: Can't get back to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's just I have so much going on. I get one episode tonight.
Speaker 3: You have been so much going you napped for three hours a day.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I'm saying. But I only get one episode night.
Speaker 4: But you probably watch that with your wife, right, So that's see. He can't do it during nap time.
Speaker 3: But he says he's busy. I just you know, I don't even care. This is not I don't want to go on the slide, Okay, I don't like what it takes me. I land at the end of that slide.
Speaker 2: I'm in hell. He's so busy.
Speaker 3: Relative no taking naps in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the day part of his schedule.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that doesn't mean you're busy. If I'm busy, there's no resting.
Speaker 1: But if you're busy, you're playing pickleball, so that's not really busy.
Speaker 3: I will take take an hour to work out every day, I take it three hours to rest. But I'm not saying I'm busy. If I'm busy, I don't play pickleball or work out like that's the first thing to go is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If I you know, nap is key.
Speaker 2: Can't the workout be part of your busy?
Speaker 3: It can?
Speaker 4: But I you're prioritizing, prioritize other thing physical because your workout is not just for your bossy.
Speaker 2: We're not just playing for your brain.
Speaker 3: But we don't play. I play pickle like once or twice a week. We left and work out like three days. But anyway, that's not one priority to me. It is a priority over other things. I go to therapy, I wonder the opposite. I'll wipe them out. I'll wipe out working out or pickleball before therapy.
Speaker 2: That's good. I'll only wipe.
Speaker 3: Out therapy if I'm sick or i have to leave town. Otherwise that is the priority.
Speaker 4: Have you seen your brain scan before you go on a walk and your brain.
Speaker 3: You have a scannered home?
Speaker 2: Look at it?
Speaker 4: Everything I'm saying, have you seen, sorry, the image.
Speaker 3: The brain brain drug?
Speaker 2: Like we all have scanners in questions.
Speaker 4: It would be like your brain but it shows.
Speaker 3: Like in your bathroom.
Speaker 4: And then okay, like what your brain looks like before you go on a walk, and then what your brain looks like after you go on a walk.
Speaker 2: What does it look like?
Speaker 4: I'm about to show.
Speaker 2: You, but have you done it?
Speaker 4: Have I looked? Have my brain scanned?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No? But I was in between going on a walk the other day and I came across the image and I was like, I'm going on a walk.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it here and it shows different colors in your brain. Yeah, but I don't even know those.
Speaker 4: Just after twenty minutes of walking.
Speaker 3: Your brain is a greener apparently.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's just green and like not really awake here and then boom, look there's red yellow. It's your brain stimulated. It's where it's like coming alive.
Speaker 1: And you know what's study that did that walk?
Speaker 3: Dot?
Speaker 5: Org?
Speaker 4: No, Well what do they make from walking?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 4: Walking's free?
Speaker 2: Sure? Walking is free?
Speaker 4: So like I would get it if it was like you know, peanuts for twenty minutes and the Peanut Foundation put it out.
Speaker 3: I mean Amy get angry, she's mad, do that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, all right, we have to go.
Speaker 3: We gotta go do the show. But yeah, to take a walk. We'll do the show and we'll see you guys. We'll do a mineral here on the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 6: Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're watching this on YouTube, we do a whole other pre show.
Speaker 2: This as well that you can listen to on the podcast.
Speaker 3: If you're listening on the podcast, Thank you is Morgan on Are we getting here?
Speaker 2: Okay, just let me know whenever she's on Mike. We showed me that story.
Speaker 3: About the woman as afraid of her son got her? You do have her? Okay, we'll go to her right after the story. There was a story I read and there's a mom says she's been living in fear of her adult drug addicted son who lives with her, so she's taken the dramatic measure of building a jail cell inside the house to keep.
Speaker 2: Him locked up.
Speaker 7: WHOA.
Speaker 3: I want to give you more because this is wild. The sixty four year old woman says that after more than twenty years of living in fear of her violent son, she did what was necessary to protect herself and her neighbors. During a recent stint in a rehab facility, the mother knew he'd eventually be coming home, so she hired contractors to install iron bars and a complete jail cell so she could protect herself when he becomes violent. The cell is equipped with a bed, a bathroom, and wi Fi.
Speaker 2: I'm in. Stop that sounds good for me.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want that.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be behind bars in your own but there's no there's no pressure, but I want how does the lady get him in there?
Speaker 3: So there's also a space between the bars for food and water?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I'm good. Okay.
Speaker 4: The mother be like, oh, you just walk right in freely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd be like you ever watched and Gribbs Show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh cleatus I think no, Well, the drunk town drunk I can't think of his name, but he would just he'd no Gumer Pyle was went the military.
Speaker 2: He would voluntarily just walk.
Speaker 3: He would show up drunk and he'd just be like and he'd just go and lay in the cell.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going in otis otis God.
Speaker 3: I say, cletus otis I'm a failure.
Speaker 2: That's close.
Speaker 3: For twenty years quote, I've lived in constant fear. I've lived alone with my son since my husband passed away. One of the causes of my husband's death was depression and stress caused by my son's drug addiction. I installed iron bars in my house because I was worried about my safety. Police somehow found out about the cell that we're not happy about it. They believed it's a case of human rights violations. The mother is yet to be arrested, but police said they will work with her to find a better solution to the problem. There's a couple of things I like about this. There's a couple of things that I don't like about this. What I do like about this is the police are going we are you gonna have and show the ability to have nuance in this situation of yeah, jel cell in the house. Man, that's bad, but we understand why you feel this way, and if your son is there and you are protecting yourself even though it's not right, we can understand why you felt that was the need in order for you to feel safe. And then they said they were going to work with her to find a better solution. That's so much better and just arresting somebody because obviously they see if he's violent towards her, that that is an absolute problem. And she can't even go you can't live here because he can still probably get there and do whatever he wants to do violently to her. There must be a reason that she feels so unsafe that she had to do this. Also, Baller moved to do it while he's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Once I had a roommate move out on me. When I left for like an hour, came back, he was completely gone in call. It's kind of relieved because we shared a room. There were roommates in the dorm, and I worked all that so I would come in from work, go to bed, but he would be out doing regular college stuff like two or three the morning, and you come in, Uh, you know that's what college, you got to do the drunk And I would just be like, I have to work. I have to go to school at seven am, eight am classes and work all day. So that was the constant problem. We never hated each other. We're still friends my friend Evan, but I remember coming home and he was like I could break it to you.
Speaker 2: I have just moved out. And at first I was like, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm a little hurt about I don't know. Forty five seconds later I was like, this is awesome. Yeah, because they never moved anybody else in. Then I had my own room.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: So and I like it that they're going, we're gonna work on fixing this instead of just throwing everybody in jail. I feel bad for her that she is that scared. What I like, though, too, is she still feels the need to take care of him, even though he has gone through something obviously traumatic and is also creating trauma in other areas for other people. Crazy story built to jail. Wouldn't mind living in him myself only if I could get out. But I like how the cops are going, let's figure this out instead of we have figured it out. You lose, you lose prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, because she clearly was put her on jail.
Speaker 2: Her own house. I just figured it out the mom. Yeah, yeah, that they should.
Speaker 3: I should have rested her, put her jail rone house.
Speaker 4: No shew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to see how this fills because she fears that's awesome.
Speaker 4: There are times she's fearing for her life, and so it was only to protect her. But also it protected him from doing more drugs than gambling.
Speaker 3: Go out kept him.
Speaker 4: Yes, he prevented him from Yes, the first.
Speaker 3: Part I agree with. Yes, prevented him from doing Yes, yeah, did you. I'm telling you, I'm looking at the jail cell now. It doesn't look so bad, doesn't Mike. It's got wood floors. It's got wood floors.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not hardwood floors.
Speaker 3: Well and Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: That's nice little bathroom. Yeah, not even one of those.
Speaker 3: You got to like publicly poop on a iron toilet whereverybody watches you. I remember when they took the doors off to the bathrooms in high school.
Speaker 4: Why did they do that?
Speaker 3: Because people would just like do bad stuff in the bathroom stalls. So that's what they did. They took the doors off.
Speaker 4: It must that must have been a boy's bathroom thing.
Speaker 3: It was, well, it was a boys bathroom, and it was a semi rough school thing.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do. I had a rough sixth grade school year.
Speaker 2: I did like what happened.
Speaker 4: I went to full More that was a more rough situation here.
Speaker 2: I know just this.
Speaker 3: If you just said that would have been like that. But you said sixth grade, We're like it was sixth It was like, yeah, no one's saying it wasn't hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it didn't it did?
Speaker 2: I yeah, I respect you guys.
Speaker 4: Is it was just my experience.
Speaker 3: I know, I respect you guys. As difficult sixth.
Speaker 4: Grades, they transferred us out of there.
Speaker 2: How was your sixth grade? I went to three schools in sixth grade. I don't know. Did Saoul stab you?
Speaker 3: My school though, we were the only school in the county that would take gang people kicked out schools for gangs. So what ended up happening is and how real is the gang?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: If you're not really in LA or New York or Chicago and they're connected to drugs and card it's a bunch of people thinking they're in a gang, so they're acting even harder and fake hard.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So there would be quote.
Speaker 3: Unquot semi consistent gang activity, and there would be guns, and there would be expulsions, and then people come up to the school that they were exploded with guns.
Speaker 2: So that was kind of normal.
Speaker 3: My town's divided still to this day. Railroad trucks white quarters, black quarters, it's still wild. But that was the school too, right, And we were the only school that wasn't all white in our whole county. And it sucked from our friends that were black because every school they would just yell the inward out of them all game long, all.
Speaker 2: The time, because that was just what they would call. It was just.
Speaker 3: And like they would throw deer p on our bus. And you know, because we were the black school. We weren't a fully black school. We were the black school because were the only school that wasn't pretty much all white.
Speaker 2: With a deer.
Speaker 3: Everybody had it because you eyody hunted bottom of.
Speaker 2: Your boots back to your boots.
Speaker 3: So they just throwing the bus easy access, yeah deer. I mean, our coaches used to say, like our he wasn't our head coach, but coach Neville's, who was black, was assistant coach. He'd be like, look, they're going to call you the N word when you get out there every game. He said, the only thing you do is at the end of it, you make them call you mister inward. And he was like, go with certain your dominance. And that was every that was every game. Yeah, I respect your sixth grade.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like out any different. It's good for you. I'm glad you guys got through that.
Speaker 4: It was fine. No, no, no, I'm not in My high school had was part rough, Like I went to a very diverse high school. The gangs hung out on the first floor.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: Austin High was a good school, but it was very diverse, Like we had Austin. Hi was in the center, like we fed like to a lot of different pockets. Yes, very There was like the right there downtown like West Austin like super wealthy, and then there was like the South Austin. We had East Austin like Austin. It was just a hub for a lot. It was very diverse, which I loved. We had a lot of different people, but I didn't. You just didn't go to the first floor as much because.
Speaker 1: That's what the what if you had class down there, you just skip.
Speaker 4: It was like in more in the hangout period.
Speaker 1: I got you in between classes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was weird too, that people would hang out in the hallway in between because you don't have like five minutes, so you'd like get in your crew and like sit there for five minutes. All right, I go I go class. You guys had a crew. Yeah, everybody would. Everybody would get in the little group. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We met on the second floor, and that's why I was always late to class, especially when I had math on the third floor. And that's when my mom showed up to walk me to class.
Speaker 2: And you only had five minutes due to hang with your friends.
Speaker 4: Bobby, you were like Bobby was like I went from class to class, Like I didn't stop along the way.
Speaker 6: And wait till that one minute bell rang and run to the class. Oh man, I gotta go, gotta go. Like that conversation was so deep.
Speaker 4: You don't know this life, Bobby.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a big friend I had friends right, mostly because I played sports and I was able to make friends through sports. But I didn't have like a robust friend group.
Speaker 4: But like you would pack your bag from one class and go straight to the next.
Speaker 2: You didn't have time to go to your locker. That wasn't you didn't have time for that.
Speaker 3: I did. But like if you went to a locker between every class and like switched out books.
Speaker 4: Okay, so she would go class locker class, that's I.
Speaker 3: Mean, that's the design and unless it was right from class to class if I need. Sometimes I would do homework for people and to get paid, and I needed to meet them there to give them that before the teacher got there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that makes sense. I don't know. I just I don't know that life. I I'm from class. The friends so then that this other friend and.
Speaker 6: Then like, why didn't you have your book? I don't have time to go to my lockerhouse talking to my friends. Yeah you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah all matter.
Speaker 3: One Saday and I were talking about college. I think he said this before. We're walking around Vanderbilt because we had done some football stuff there, and he goes, man, I missed college. He said, I miss it so much, just so fun. We did that and I'm like, oh that's cool, and he goes, you don't. I was like, dude, we had two different college experiences.
Speaker 2: And he was like why.
Speaker 3: I said, I worked all They don't like straight class. Like I mentioned, seven eight a m. As soon as my two o'clock was over, got in the car, drove an hour to work and it wasn't bad. I loved I loved it because of what I felt like I was building towards. But it was like college was not fun for me. It wasn't It wasn't bad. High school sucked for me. College was sucked. College was fine. I never want to parties or anything. But also I didn't party, so it was fine all right. And I was like, I gotta pay the bills and I want to. I was building something that was very exciting. I think that's the most excited about like my career that I've ever been was was while I was in college doing the entry level, like the whole world's ahead of you. I think that is the most excited that I ever was in my whole life about my career because everything was in front of me.
Speaker 2: I could do anything.
Speaker 3: I felt like there was nothing that I couldn't do in any space. And now I'm just Jaden beat up.
Speaker 2: No, but you you succeeded in that Like for us, I think we had a really good time, but we weren't building anything like we're.
Speaker 4: Just speaking for my first business.
Speaker 2: Were you building the person business?
Speaker 4: I thought at the time, I definitely thought I was. And my sorty voted me and my other my sworty sister that had the business with me, we were voted the next Kate Spades, let's go so like we thought. We kind of kind of thought in our mind like oh my god, and we were selling them and we would see our purses around campus are out, and we'd be like, like, we had a website and business cards.
Speaker 2: That's how they start.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we yeah, And then.
Speaker 3: What was it your dream to do that?
Speaker 2: Forever?
Speaker 4: At the time, I thought we're going to be able to do it. And then we were like my dad was a big dreamer, so he would dream with us. And to your point, we had his support, right. We got labels made because my dad was in the restaurant business and had uniforms made. So he's like, oh, I can show the design and you can get these little labels that you can sew in the bag printed. So it was sort of like having that support and help. And then but we saved up money to pay for someone to do the website, which it was two thousand and like early like two thousand and one, so websites weren't it's not like everybody just had a website. And then we had our business cards because it was we would carry them because we were the advertising, and so if we were out and someone said, oh, cute bag, we would be like, oh, we make them, you can customize your own And what was what we do when people come over. They could customize how much each bag. Well, it depended on what we were making, but I would say twenty to twenty dollars to fifty dollars, depending on the size and the material.
Speaker 3: And so what happened with the collaps I already know the answer. But what happened to the claps of the.
Speaker 4: Business my business partner?
Speaker 2: Yes, allegedly do you know this alleged? We chuck us on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just was it. Look, she was clearly going through some rough stuff that I didn't know about, and.
Speaker 3: You didn't feel passionate enough to just do it yourself.
Speaker 4: No, it's something I was doing with her, like it was fun. I like doing things with people.
Speaker 6: And oh wait, she was the like secretary taking money from the company.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, there was that. But then also then there was a credit card situation that was very It was a personal had nothing to do with our business. But then also our business account was a little bit drained.
Speaker 3: You know what, though, get back in it, let's do it again.
Speaker 2: No, you know you're the next case space.
Speaker 4: Oh so, need you know what is like when I've seen those bags recently. I been like, oh, thinks are just so ugly. I can't believe we sold these. But my niece is twenty one in college and she was living with you this summer and she came across a bag and she was like, this is so cute? Can I have it? And so she took it with her to college and she's used and so it's like, well, what was like because there was I thought it was cool at the time, and then ten years later, I'm like, leaves are ugly, and then now college kids think that that look is cute again.
Speaker 2: You're back, baby, been so bad?
Speaker 3: Call your old partner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you know what I was thinking about. No, I haven't talked to her ever since the time. I had to say something to her, and I didn't want to believe it, but I had to say, like, hey, this has got to be an accident, but like, did this happen? And then she was going to a concert that night with her boyfriend and she kind of took her stuff and all of her stuff because we've lived together, and she left him on to the concert and I've never seen her again.
Speaker 3: She hit you with to Evan like Evan hit me, but where still friends.
Speaker 4: I've never seen her spoken to her again, and her her her family came and picked up all of her stuff and they were like so sorry. I mean they worked it out like everything was surely yes, you're a shame. And then she had my mom's address because a few years later, I guess she was banking on the fact that maybe my mom still lived there. And I got a handwritten note with an apology but no return address, so I had no I have no way to and she's not She's not on there.
Speaker 2: I've looked.
Speaker 4: I've looked because I've wanted, like I want her to know, like I don't, and I'm not surprised. Her personality just wasn't. She wasn't into I mean, Facebook didn't exists when we were friends, but like had it.
Speaker 1: I'm not her family, like her siblings, her parents, you can't find any of them.
Speaker 4: And I heard that she also if she wanted me to be able to get back to her, she would have put an address on the envelope. She clearly just wanted to like ask for forgiveness and then heart exactly and know that for me to know that she's truly sorry, because I'd already forgiven her.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I like about your dad and something that you had mentioned and briefly passed off of it and not on purpose, is that he had a very entrepreneurial spirit, like.
Speaker 4: Extremely yeah, a lot of highs and lows.
Speaker 3: That's an entrepreneur, right, I mean that's any dream with you. Yeah, And that's what you said, and I was like, dang, that's awesome. That's like real love and support too. That he's like right there rooting for you, helping you, sharing with you. That's pretty cool. And you got free pizza mister Gaddy's Yeah.
Speaker 4: Especially when they opened the Gatty Town in College Station.
Speaker 3: Was it Were you such a baller that you could just go and get free? Like did you have? No?
Speaker 4: It didn't all loss. It's like it was like the grand opening. It was like, you know, so cool, we got to go and they had bumper cars.
Speaker 2: You have free pizza whenever you want, and you need to tell your friends like hey, you guys like I know, poor broke college kids, like let's get pizza.
Speaker 4: I know it loses it's and then it's like getting a already together. They would have to be with me, and then it's not like my dad's like, oh, I just show up with all of your friends at anytime and you'll just eat whatever you want off the buffet. But and then he yeah, And then we were in College Station Proper and Gattytown was in Brian. It's basically the same place. But still, yeah, I had friends for sure. Well he didn't. Actually, I mean yes, yes, but you do get.
Speaker 1: Tired of pizza.
Speaker 2: Man, They're tired of anything if needed enough.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Oh, Morgan's on. Sorry, so I forgot about Morgan. She whatever, Hey, yeah, sorry, we got onto six sixth grade gang.
Speaker 2: Hey Morgan, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: You know, just be bopping all over Texas. Apparently I was in San Antonio last night. Right now I'm in Austin.
Speaker 7: Her accent's back, she said, all of a sudden, she's been there for twelve hours, and so what's like, what are what are I saw you at an h GB on your social media, Like, what are you doing down there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So I had lunch with our station KG ninety seven in San Antonio, and then we went to ATB to get stuff to film some content. We did some interviews with artists, and then we went to their star party that they do for Saint Jude every year, and it.
Speaker 3: Was awesome, and then you do come back tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow. I'm in Austin today. I have one more lunch to do and then I fly back to you guys this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Look at Morgan like out doing crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: We'd had to take some pictures and stuff without you today and it was weird because you give Scubainnetti the camera. It's like a cup bear playing with packer for the first time.
Speaker 5: We are you telling me that the photos I had them to take probably did a turnout.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they don't turn out. I think they'll probably turn out.
Speaker 2: But I will say no one told me to take photos. We just I mean we were proactive.
Speaker 3: You actually weren't, because what happened was at the end of the interview she was like, do you mind if she asked me? She goes, you might have for get a picture with you and I was like, oh yeah. I said, oh, I'm sorry because we usual to take a picture anyway, but Morgan's not She's always ready. But you were not proactive.
Speaker 2: Well you weren't either then, because you guys, I wasn't without Morgan. We wouldn't have taken pictures or without her saying I thought about yes, that's correct, that's funny. So so what I did.
Speaker 5: Give scoobay heads up? I said, hey, please take pictures for me, So I did give him heads up.
Speaker 3: Scoob Yeah, we've had issues though, Like we had a tech issue. Everything around here. This place is Gondish.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. You said it you need me.
Speaker 3: We do well. We didn't realize how much you just like take control of things and do them until it's they don't get done, because we would have not taken a picture or anything like that. We were also doing this deal they'll air on tomorrow's show with push ups and then usually if Eddie leaves the camera, Morgan takes it. And there was nobody here, so he had to kind of like set it and run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and turns out I didn't even record that.
Speaker 1: I told you I could do it that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's really how that's how it works.
Speaker 8: Didn't record.
Speaker 2: No, that's great, I agree, it was only mine though it was only my I set a push ups.
Speaker 3: Like two things that one it sucks, two that sucks for you I know.
Speaker 2: That was my moment to shine show everyone how I can do push ups. Wow.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Morgan, you go back tomorrow. Okay, all good.
Speaker 2: We missed Jim.
Speaker 5: What was the push up thing? Do I need to do push ups?
Speaker 2: Oh? She should do when she gets back.
Speaker 3: It'll be on tomorrow's show. We recorded it because the stage was clear, and so we did. I don't want to tell you because I don't want to listen to here now and get the spoiler for the bit. But it is by a certain age you should be able to do a certain amount push ups.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we can just have Morgan do it. Morgan was complaining about driving the drive. She's like, oh my gosh, I gotta drive all the way to San Antonio or was it Austin, one of the two or whatever. How was that drive? Because we were like, it's not that bad. Forty five minutes not bad.
Speaker 8: Well, it was an hour and fifteen with traffic. And it was also after I stayed out late at a concert and slept for four hours and then drove this morning in the traffic. So it's not The drive itself isn't bad.
Speaker 5: But you know the combination of events that are happening, and you know, I was changing in my car. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: The last time that I did two comedy shows Austin and San Antonio. What I realized i'm making that drive this is a few years ago, is that the drive is shorter now because the cities have spread so much.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's both of them. There's almost like the city doesn't end.
Speaker 1: It's like NonStop stuff. It's not just emptiness.
Speaker 3: Where it used to be. There's some empty stuff there. And now the new bronvols Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And the highways wide now they got like four lanes both ways. It's freaking incredible. I mean they started that when I was in college, didn't finish after out of college.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, Morgan.
Speaker 8: People here drive so fast.
Speaker 5: I was going seventy and people were like passing me like I was the old lady on the road.
Speaker 3: Well there's a there. Like the stress part of Opak though, is like you can go eighty right, like generally the people travelad not Mopack eighty. I think, yeah, so Mopak would pop out on the toll road then right.
Speaker 4: We could get on the toll road.
Speaker 3: Yeah from Opak, Yeah, right, like that way north, way north. But anyway, as you can tell, I'm we've been there a couple of days. Yeah, okay, we'll see tomorrow. Sorry to put you on hold for so long. We knew you were there and then you know, we got talking and forgot.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I've been listening to you guys in and out this morning, so it's like I'm kind of there with you guys.
Speaker 3: You get here so the saturause the satellite was working or not then not working, or because you had to go away and come back a little bit of both. Okay, all right, by Morgan, I have a couple of other things before we go. Okay, a couple of other things here. The question is Eddie wants to know do you like your name?
Speaker 2: Who? And your who doesn't like their name? One of my boys, one of my boys, dropped a mom on us and said, I don't like my name. I never liked my name. And we're like, what, yeah, I want I'd like to change my name. We're like, well, that's a process, Like I don't know, like if you really really want to change it, I guess we can talk about that. But he said, I think eventually i'd like to change it adopted or biological biological? Oh dang, then you can't hit you with the never liked it. Yeah, I never liked it, he said. He told us, I don't even know why you named me this older or younger younger.
Speaker 3: Got a pretty awesome name.
Speaker 2: I'm to be honest with you, that's not the one he didn't like. That's because his name swapped. Oh he calls him in his middle to correct, So he didn't like his name. Name got it?
Speaker 4: So does he ever used? If it doesn't get used?
Speaker 2: But he just didn't like because like when he first day of class, they're like whoa, It's like oh who, and he's always like, who is that? Oh yeah that's me. I forgot it's my name. So it's a weird thing. I don't know. I mean.
Speaker 4: This too shall pass like Diamond shall pass. I mean yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Not as people shall call her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really it's not as much. But yeah, like just last night I looked at her chromebook for school and there's a piece of tape on it that says Diamond Brown. It was like, okay, I forget sometimes and then I'm like, oh yeah, some people, but it is it's lessening. So that's what I mean. You just if you just kind of like cool this, Yeah, would be cool, like we were cool.
Speaker 2: Hands in the pocket, because like, I like my name. I've never thought twice about changing my name, and I don't know what that feels like. I can't imagine not liking your name. Everyone calls well, I don't know, it's weird because no one calls him that. But he didn't like that that's his name. I never thought about it. Hey, Amy's been through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just be like, okay, let's think about that. What are some names you would like. Let's think about that just you know, hey, hey, we all just want to feel and it could be something that comes down.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got two other things and then we'll call it here also in the Eddie and I've been I just haven't brought this up in a few weeks because but I don't think it's a bad idea. I think this is people on the show will come and be like, I got a business idea and they really have no intentions of ever following through with it, and I'm always like, oh, look at that, but oh.
Speaker 2: No, this one's real and feasible.
Speaker 3: It's not I don't think it's real, but I think it is feasible, and I don't think it's a bad idea if you can get away.
Speaker 2: With it, well, because that's a thing too. But explain and before I even say what it is, I don't even think we need to ask anyone.
Speaker 3: I say, I wouldn't do it right if I were you, and you can explain to them what it is. If it were me doing this, I would just do it until you're told not to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. Go ahead, all right here it is guys. You've been in our restrooms right, our new bathrooms, and you building they're nice, like they're very nice. It almost feels like a hotel bathroom. Maybe a night club bathroom. What about a nightclub bathroom?
Speaker 3: But okay, it's nice, okay hotel bathroom, nice hotel, nice hotel.
Speaker 2: Sometimes at those nice hotels you have a mouthwash and colognes and different things that you may need in a restroom, just in a tray, just chilling in a trade chilling with a little tip jar next to it. You know, if you need this, you take it, you pay for it. I say, we stock it with all that stuff. Leave a jar there make my medn't like it fuffy?
Speaker 4: Have you looked out into our building? I get that, Like people work here now, but I don't know what the hours are and when.
Speaker 2: But like there's not that but.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the tours.
Speaker 3: So you're acting like the stuff is what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 1: Expires?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like when it like when you get Yeah, you're acting like stuff to perish. Well, thank you if it still wasn't the word, I'm gett a little brain fog. But yeah, this stuff doesn't spoil, so you buy once. It just sits there to all everybody tips unless I takes it all, which that could be a thing.
Speaker 2: That could be a thing. We can put a little fake camera there to make it.
Speaker 3: Look like but but the person I'm right about now knows it's a fake camera, and.
Speaker 6: We'll put small you're on camera, and then they'll get matters for putting cameras.
Speaker 4: Maybe you make it like a lock box where you drop the money in but you can't get in there.
Speaker 2: That's not about the box, it's about the stuff. Okay, wait on something the tips. Maybe she's not just take the money.
Speaker 3: You could take anything and everything, but I would be I would think there'd be more value in all the stuff than the three dollars in the jar. You take the jar money out every day.
Speaker 4: Exactly, it's gonna be like, honey, don't worry about it. We don't need to buy any of this or that.
Speaker 3: You guys leave the money there for a month. Every day you take it one dollar into show. That money goes there and then but all the values and all the stuff there.
Speaker 6: To get it every morning, so it would be there overnight when people aren't here, there'd be no witnesses.
Speaker 1: It would be tough.
Speaker 2: And then you have to go full attended. Have somebody there that cost out about that too, Like we take shifts.
Speaker 3: During the show each segment, somebody else pops out there before.
Speaker 4: I get how many visitors are we going to get?
Speaker 3: Like again, not many, but I think you could make a little money doing that.
Speaker 2: What about those things in the in the comedian store bathrooms, you know where they sell oh yea condoms, stuff like that, stuff like that, But in this case it's cologne and multi ribbed those things, the multirid ribb.
Speaker 1: It hanging on the wall and it's like fifty so weird. That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Last thing, No, No, I'm saying that that be something you can probably make a few bucks off of. But again, we don't have a whole lot of people working here yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do we have a vending machine here? Because I haven't seen one.
Speaker 2: No, buy a vending machine. That's not a bad idea, but that's a lot more money. How much of this.
Speaker 1: You want to do SODA's or you want to do cokes or you want to.
Speaker 2: Do sodas and snacks?
Speaker 3: Then you got to paint different again, do whatever.
Speaker 2: I'll fill them up.
Speaker 3: I'm out. They're like sixteen hundred bucks for a bat from cheap one six thousand for a nice one. You can buy a used I'm looking at them on now and.
Speaker 1: We can do four thousand.
Speaker 2: Bye, we check the Facebook.
Speaker 1: Any what about a cotton candy machine?
Speaker 2: I like that in here.
Speaker 1: That's four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Something that's too much? H h's controlling Christmas?
Speaker 4: Oh well mine is fine. I decorated, but you know, yeah, our friend King Klaus she was telling me. I couldn't believe that sometimes she has to deal with certain hoa's that.
Speaker 3: You're not putting up Christmas stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, she said that something she has to if like a specially if it's a new person that she's working with, Like the first question she has to ask is do you have an HOA, And if you do, you need to make sure that they allow Christmas decor before December first, because there are some neighborhoods. Even if it's not like the HOA is really minimal, you know, it's like maybe you just because ha to me just sounds like sometimes so fancy, but sometimes it's just to control certain things and they will as in the date in which you can decorate for Christmas, which is December first.
Speaker 2: There is a necessity for an HOA.
Speaker 4: Yes, I understand that, but they also some hoas can upkeeping preservations in neighborhood and buying property value.
Speaker 3: But most of them, if people get a little bit of power, it's called bouncer power.
Speaker 2: People run those hoas.
Speaker 3: They finally get a little bit of power and they're going to show you your grass a little too long.
Speaker 2: We measure it with a ruler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just had no idea that either December first would be like, that's such a.
Speaker 3: We were driving back with dinner with a couple of friends last night, and we were driving back and there were a couple of houses that were fully Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we were like, wow, they are committed, like they went out at hard, which is good for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we're done here. I'll play one clip.
Speaker 3: There's a new episode of In the Vets Office with doctor Josie and they were talking about anticipatory grief. And I have this because I already worried about Stanley dying. Ella's gonna live forever. Stanley's a bulldog, gets they they have very very short lives and how people get sad at the idea of their pet dying her. Josie's guest is Justin Anderson. I know him from Kristin Cavalary, but what does he do amy Officially, I believe his hair got him so that that's who's talking here. Ray, when you play clip.
Speaker 5: Three, he's going to be stuffed for sure and put next to my bed for the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then I was telling Sco was like, I wish we could plant it out where we all went at the same time, you know, And then sometimes I have morbid thoughts. I'm like, should we just should we.
Speaker 3: All just go? And Juliet as I don't advise that, but there was the story in the news. We talked about where the person wanted to kill their dog and put him in the in the casket with them. Remember that like a month ago they were rich and died and they wanted their dog to be killed and put in the day.
Speaker 2: What kind of lose selfish? What kind of losers? Yeah, anyway, that's it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Check out in the Vet's Office with Doctor Josie Season two lunch today. We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye, everybody.