Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This is what we'd like to call a tag team phone tap. The letter coming into the phone tap offices says, my husband Justin and I are taking a trip to Vegas next week. You see, Justin has this hideous lucky velure suit he loves to wear when he gambles. He dropped it off to be dry cleaned a month ago to make sure it would be ready for the Vegas trip. Why don't we play with his head a little? This comes from Ali. All right, Ali is phone tapping her husband Justin. She's gonna be calling from the dry cleaners trying to pick up Justin's suit. And then tag team Garrett and Skeeter Joan join in as the brothers who own two brothers dry cleaners.
Speaker 1: I guess this is the name of it.
Speaker 2: Here we go, today's phone tap. Let's listen in, shall we?
Speaker 3: So? Well?
Speaker 4: Hi, I want to go pick up your suit at the cleaner, truly here now, and they.
Speaker 3: Don't have it. What do you mean you don't have it?
Speaker 4: They don't have it. I gave him the ticket and they said that they don't have that ticket number anymore.
Speaker 3: We should have it. I dropped it off there, don't they? They don't you?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure. Ask him again.
Speaker 4: It's definitely just dry clear that we dropped it off, that I don't see it.
Speaker 5: I've been looking for about a half hour now and I don't see anything.
Speaker 1: So I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Not here, I don't know. He's telling you it's not here, And.
Speaker 3: Tell him to again, tell him to look until he finds it. I'm not an idiot, and he gave me the ticket, so I'm not.
Speaker 1: This is what color was it?
Speaker 4: It's burgundy?
Speaker 1: Burgundy? I'm sorry, but what kind of suit is burgundy? It's a vore.
Speaker 3: Get smart with you, Get smart with you right now?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what kind of guy he is? All right, all right, I'll go look for you.
Speaker 3: What kind of guy? Why don't you put this on the phone right now?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: Who wants to talk to you?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: What's your names? It's Justin, Justin Lowie. You're nice to meet you. Now, how can I help you?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 3: Have my suit there that I dropped off a month ago. Now you're saying you don't have it. I want to know where it is. I got it. I'm going on vacation. I need to suit.
Speaker 1: You know what. That's not my problem. All I know is I get I get it.
Speaker 3: Your problem, all right, No need for the language to find the suit. Find I'm gonna come pick it up.
Speaker 1: If we did lose it, what if we get you a new one? How about that?
Speaker 3: No? No, I want the suit that I dropped off to you, guys. I don't want a new one.
Speaker 1: What's so special about this suit at all? Honesty? All right, between.
Speaker 3: Guys, it doesn't matter what's so special. But it's my suit and I want the one I dropped off. That's it, So get it.
Speaker 1: Did you talk to my brother?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I talked to you. Okay, I know I dropped it off to get dry clean, and that's it. All right.
Speaker 1: Let me say if he's in the back, Hey, marry out, marry out. I have a gentleman on the phone. He's looking for a burgundy suit.
Speaker 4: All right, Oh my god, that's the suit.
Speaker 1: You're wearing this suit.
Speaker 4: That's the suit.
Speaker 1: No, it's not what's going on?
Speaker 5: Yes it is.
Speaker 4: He's wearing your suit. Do you know what brand it is?
Speaker 3: Because it looks exactly like it is.
Speaker 1: What does she tell you?
Speaker 3: I know what brand it is?
Speaker 1: My husband, ma'am. Just sit down for a second.
Speaker 3: My husband suit.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 3: When I see it, I think that's it. Your brother has the suit on.
Speaker 1: Huh here, let me see what color?
Speaker 3: What color is?
Speaker 1: It's like a reddish it's a reddish shot.
Speaker 3: I'm coming down there, all right, No hold on, all right? Kick you guys right now?
Speaker 1: Are your cause that comes out?
Speaker 6: And my star brother just shut up?
Speaker 3: Going on here? Halla, you got my suit on right now?
Speaker 6: Buddy, this is not your suit? How is it?
Speaker 3: My wife says? If my wife says it's my suit, it's my suit? All right?
Speaker 1: When did you drop it the suit off?
Speaker 3: I dropped it off there, you idiot?
Speaker 1: En When did you drop it off?
Speaker 3: About a month ago?
Speaker 1: If you drop a suit off and then you'll forget about it for over a couple of weeks, it becomes part of my wardrobe. This suit is not my suit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come down there and I'm gonna pound your face in out of that suit. Jerk.
Speaker 1: What is he talking? Listen, let me tell you some if his suit is lost for a month, I figured maybe.
Speaker 6: You dropped that or something doesn't matter to me your off I.
Speaker 1: Thought maybe you pass away something and you leave a close behind so I could wear the clothes. I wear your suit. I'm gonna haven't you checking the policy when you fail.
Speaker 3: Out the pharm there you listen here, this is my store. My wife on the phone right now, you my wife on the phone.
Speaker 1: Now it's in my suit. Now it fails nice, it fails nice.
Speaker 6: Shut.
Speaker 1: I don't like the callar, but it feels nice. What do you need?
Speaker 3: The suit?
Speaker 5: The phone?
Speaker 6: My wife up the glam shut and put my wife on the phone. Shut up, call the police? What should I do? Give me my shoe?
Speaker 3: Listen? Hiding me just maybe they're connected or something.
Speaker 6: I don't want to leave a god.
Speaker 3: If they're connected, I'm getting that suit home and I'll get you in the shoot, right am? I supposed to go on vacation without my theloor suit? Do you know how much money I've worn on that? But is such a crocket?
Speaker 6: You did not want any money with that stupid ass.
Speaker 3: Thealore suit.
Speaker 4: You just like it because you think it makes me look like a player.
Speaker 5: He's gotten into you, Hey, justin you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: My name's Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And that's scary over there.
Speaker 1: I'm scary Jones.
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? Me?
Speaker 1: And Mario and Luigi are part of a video game. Dude. Yeah, they don't own a dry cleaning business. They own a plumbing business.
Speaker 3: Believe are you.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're going to fall where I really didn't.
Speaker 3: I was like, really just siding with these guys right now. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel so stupid right now.
Speaker 1: Elvis phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participants
Speaker 5: The Elvis Soran phone tap only on Elvis Daran in the Morning Show