Speaker 1: Is a designer's goal to have twenty one Savage mentioned their brand in a verse?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or what about? Is a designer's goal.
Speaker 2: There's no Orsha.
Speaker 1: Tosh show show. Hey, it's me Daniel Tosh and this is Tosh Show. Eddie, Yo? Was that?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Well? I got through it my first colonoscopy. All right, I'm gonna let you know how it went. First of all, Eddie, thank you for all the well wishes.
Speaker 2: Are you welcome, buddy?
Speaker 1: I mean, it is scary the whole time, you're just like, oh no, am I gonna die? No, it was just overall a delightful experience. All right, here's what happened the day before. Everyone prepares you that the prep is the rough part of this, and they are correct. But what you need to know is what time you schedule your colon osby really affects the prep. So there's different times when you have to take things leading up to the procedure. I had a six fifteen check in at the hospital six fifteen am, and no, that was the right move because if you're after noon, your night before is disaster. So the day before this is what I had to do. I got home from filming here, and then at three o'clock, I had to take two laxatives, and then I had to take the mir Lax solution and you get to put it in a gatorade, but not red or blue. They said no red or blue, so I chose orange, which toward the end of the you know, the prep, the smell of orange gatorad was making me gag a little bit. All right, you have to drink sixty four ounces, two separate times of thirty two ounces. The first batch you mix up half the bottle of me Relax, which I don't know how many servings are in my Relax. You're supposed to take one if you're constipated, one capful, and we're taking an entire bottle, so it's a lot. And you take it in eight ounce increments every thirty minutes. So I take my first swig of it. The eight ounces goes down, couldn't taste anything. I was like, oh, this is great, this isn't going to be disgusting. Didn't. It wasn't hard to choke down at all. Just tastes like orange gate rid. The first thirty minutes, I'm like, okay, nothing's happened. Take my second dose. And then I say to my son, Hey, you want me to you wanna go for a drive? Oh? No, yeah. I was like, well, here's what my son and I like to take, the E thirty. We like to drive the green E thirty around the neighborhood. But then first I said, wait a second, I'm I'm taking all this this stuff and I'm supposed to be shitty. My brain's out and that hasn't happened. But I felt totally normal. So I asked my wife. I said, when does it say during this that you're gonna start pooping? And she said she looks it up. She goes, oh, it says between thirty and sixty minutes. And I'm like, oh, well, it's been thirty five minutes. I probably shouldn't take him for a drive right now. And then at thirty seven minutes, I was like, I was like, oh, is that a fart? Nope, that's not a fart. So I ran to the bathroom and I had my first one. I was excited about it. It was the first one. Oh, just an explosion. I mean it really, it really comes out fast. And now I have a bidet and I have my wet wipes. Anything that I need. I'm this was my mistake. I probably was wiping too normal at the beginning, even though I was using a bidet and things like that. What I should have been more gentle, just almost padding, because toward the end of this prep it was sore back there. Okay, so I kept tally of how many times? So you do that for a two hour stretch, and then you take like four hours off, and then you do another two hour stretch that you know starts I think at ten pm. That's if your appointment time is before noon the next day, which was important for me. So by the second batch, I'm I'm going to the bathroom four times every thirty minutes. And it's real. You have to be close by. It's a lot coming out, and it's coming out hard and fast, and I'm starting to get sad. But I'm watching but I'm watching basketball. I've got an iPad on the floor constantly going so that I can continue to watch games. I'm not pausing things. I'm just like, all right, I kind of made light of it. I knew what I was getting into. I'm like, how bad can this be? I went thirty six times? Wow, thirty six times I emptied my bouth. Now at two am. They want you to be, like I said before, just clear water coming out your butt and if it's not, you need to take another dose. Now was mine perfectly clear? I don't know, but I wasn't going for another dose clear enough, I said, And I probably got to fall asleep at two thirty. Then at five I had my brother in law drive me to my doctor's. Now they're very specific about this. You have to have someone drive you there, even if you have a car service. And by the way, I have a great car service guy that I use. He has a sprinter van, you know, nice setup bed in the back. They won't let me use my car service guy. They're like, no, no, no, they we need a friend or will cancel the appointment. First of all, my brother in law is way less reliable and trustworthy compared to my driver. But you know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna fight them on this. So he comes. I have to get him up. You know, he's he drives some piece of shit car. Now he's in my electric truck. Lord knows that's not going to go well. On the way home. You just I said, have you ever driven a car with regenitive braking, and he's like, no idea, but whatever. So I get there six fifteen in the morning, had my paperwork already filled out, just had to sign a few things. Went to a room where I put my clothes in a bag, put on a gown. I'm exposed in the back. I'm laying comfortably in a bed for fifteen twenty minutes. They put an iv in or whatever where they're gonna give me the medicine to knock me out. I say, how long am I going to be out there? Like, man, I don't know, thirty forty five minutes or something like that. Probably went under seven point thirty. They brought me into a room. They told me to roll over on my side, and I was like, oh, now I know my buttholes like exposed. There's And it wasn't like there was no one in this room. There was people milling about taking out and I'm rolling on my side and that's the last thing I remember. Probably fell out asleep a couple seconds later, and then I remember waking up. It back in the other bed that I was in, and they were like, Okay, you can get dressed. I'm away. I'm loopy, I know they put me in a wheelchair. I don't remember this, and they wheeled me out on a Wilshire boulevard, a busy road at eight thirty in the morning. So there I am, just and they put me in my truck thirty two driving home, slightly loopy, a little dizzy, but I felt like I really slept hard. My brother in law driving me home. My brother in law successfully drove drove me home, whacked. We went to breakfast. I called Starvin. We ate. Didn't feel nauseous at all, butthole didn't feel like it was entered. I don't know what that means. But if you have you know, this drug on hand, and you happen to give it to me, know that you could root around for a little bit and I wouldn't have a clue. They told me they didn't remove any polyps, that there was no polyps in there. I think someone said I'm good for ten years. But I get the phone call tomorrow to let me know all the actual results. I guess so hopefully. Everything so completely simple, and the next time I went to the bathroom it was normal, didn't hurt, there was no tenderness, I mean, just all in all, a neat experience. I'm glad I did it. Next up vasectomy. I hear there's tons of jerk in it. Yeah, that'll be fun. All right, Let's get back to the unrelatable, elitist glitz and glam that this show has become known for. Enjoy Pasha. It's clear from all the talk about my fits in the comments section that my viewers don't understand fashion, which means today's interview will go way over their drab little heads. Please welcome, fresh from pay Paris Fashion Week. It's Kids super Himself column? Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 2: The famous question I do not, okay, believe in ghosts.
Speaker 1: How are you getting two syllables out of calm column? It's an Irish name, okay.
Speaker 2: It means dove in Gaelic huh, which when I was a little kid, I was kind of like, that's soft. But then I saw a mission impossible and every time he walks out, there's like doves, And then I was like, oh, it's pretty badass.
Speaker 1: First off, who are you wearing?
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I'm not interested in fashion, hold on, it's not my thing, but I'm smart enough to know that I let other people who are really into it, tell me what to do. I'm not like, no, I don't care, So give me a shirt from fucking wherever. How old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty two. Good for you for all not knowing your age. I almost said thirty one, but now I'm thirty two.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what I am.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm forty eight. And then are you? Yeah? I am?
Speaker 2: You look great? Dude? The abs I was saying it.
Speaker 1: Bro, that is disgusting. Have you always been interested in fashion? How did you fall into this?
Speaker 2: I was interested in like kind of making things and being a little bit different. And so when you combine that in high school in New York City where everybody was like what are you wearing? And then so that's kind of how I started.
Speaker 1: Kids Super How'd you come up with kids? Super? Why not super Kid or sip Cooper?
Speaker 2: Sip Cooper would have worked, but Super Kids taken on all fronts Okay, I came up because I was super young when I started making clothing. I was like fourteen fifteen in my high school, selling T shirts out the cafeteria, and I was really hit puberty very late, so did I I was later. I mean, you clearly hit Pubert. How tall are you?
Speaker 1: I was tall, but I didn't have a pubic hair on my.
Speaker 2: I doesn't count. You don't even know it.
Speaker 1: But I had a shower. I did a shower in front of the kids in like high school. Like I was terrified at sixteen because I had no hair.
Speaker 2: But did you have a tall penis?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, wow, I had a normal penis with no hair, like a child.
Speaker 2: A baby's penis and baby bye.
Speaker 1: All right, well it's different because I was trying to say I related, but no.
Speaker 2: You don't. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You don't. Really I didn't fall, were you? I mean I was probably six feet.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? You don't even know what I went through? I was four eight?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you should have a tiny penis at four eight, that's what I'm saying. I had a tiny piece at six foot with no hair, and I would just like I had a note normal.
Speaker 2: You said a normal penis. You didn't say tiny.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't know, my god, damn it. How many penises have you seen in your lifetime? As in fashion?
Speaker 2: So many? And the fashion actually didn't help me. I was just a soccer player growing up, and then you see.
Speaker 1: Oh, my goodness, you were actually a pro soccer player in Brazil.
Speaker 2: So after high school I went a year to play soccer in Brazil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how in the world does Brazil need another short soccer player.
Speaker 2: Oh, they didn't, and that's why I immediately it's actually funny. I got there and on the center mid I don't know how much you know about and they were like, you should play right back, and they just moved me to a shittier position center mid.
Speaker 1: There you have some endurance, huh.
Speaker 2: No, that's why they put me on right back.
Speaker 1: Are you scared in Brazil? No?
Speaker 2: Brazil is actually my favorite culture. I think. Good for you, great music, great people. Great Like they have a word in Brazil that I put on clothes often that's hezenya.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: That means like chit chat, but they use it as a command like come, hissenia, and it just demands you to come like do this.
Speaker 1: So I shouldn't be terrified of their culture.
Speaker 2: No, they're the best. Yeah I never been. No, but aren't you a surfer?
Speaker 1: Gay? Yep? And you know what Brazilians love to do when they're surfing, share with the white guy from cal for you. Now, you were born in New York, New York proper, Yeah, Manhattan. You're not one of those bridge and tunnel degenerates.
Speaker 2: No, I appreciate you said that.
Speaker 1: Are you when you went to NYU?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you studied mathematics.
Speaker 1: Now, that right there throws me from the loop because I thought most people went there spent one hundred thousand a year to get a degree in poetry or philosophy or some bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, you vandalized your dorm and that might not be the right word.
Speaker 2: It's what they called it. But yeah, I converted my dorm into a store.
Speaker 1: And then you were just kicked out of the dorm or kicked out of NYU dorm. Don't Oh, okay, did you finish NYU? Then I did look at you. Did you go to college? Yes? For what? Oh that's so embarrassing. Philosophy marketing?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that is embarrassing. That's worse that I thought you were going to say. I know, no disrespect to marketing, but I just I just assumed because as you're good with words, I mean, I guess marketing helps, but like, no, how did you get into comedy.
Speaker 1: The question is how did I get into marketing?
Speaker 2: No, I understood that.
Speaker 1: The answer was I was just easy.
Speaker 2: It was down the list.
Speaker 1: It was the easiest thing. I thought I could get through college with makes sense, and I graduated in three and a half years. How's that from impressive?
Speaker 2: Were you funny?
Speaker 1: I was hysterical?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I was doing when did you star?
Speaker 1: Oh? You doing comedy in college? I'm doing college to fulfill an obligation to my parents.
Speaker 2: I know you're supposed to ask questions, but my one question, how old are you when you first did your first like stand up things.
Speaker 1: Like proper stand up? Probably eighteen nineteen. Yeah, and in high school you were the funny kid. I was funny because I can't. I didn't get punched ever, And I was.
Speaker 2: You were tall. You keep lying about this like I was tall.
Speaker 1: But I mean I was tall, but I was one twenty five. Still, dude, let's get into how you got into designing. You started high school, Yeah, fourteen with the sock you obviously were like, no, this is my life.
Speaker 2: You were like, if you asked my parents what I was gonna be or try to be, they'd say soccer player. So I moved a ton when I was little, and then when I moved back to New York City at twelve, everyone was super into fashion in New York City. And I had lived in like Mexico, Chicago, Wisconsin and all these places.
Speaker 1: Well wait, what were your parents doing.
Speaker 2: My mom's from Spain and my dad's from Ireland, and my dad was just getting jobs.
Speaker 1: Are they rich?
Speaker 2: Now? They're the best they've ever been. But when they first came to America, they were very much not and they were like street vendors, but in Manhattan, in Manhattan, so they my mom moved to Manhattan in the seventies and bought an apartment. So she bought her apartment for like thirty K and we still have it. So she's always like, I'm the smartest woman, you know. But yeah, so they were like street vendors, hustling. My mom's kind of like an artist woman, and she was doing like one woman monologue shows. And then I was born and then they were like we should probably get jobs, and so then they were like the first job was like you want to move to Chicago, and they're like okay, And then the next jow was like you want to move to Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: And they were super supportive.
Speaker 2: I mean again, I had I was doing good at everything, so everyone is always like, oh, your parents are so supportive. It was like I was going to NYU that I got in for mathematics. I was like going soccer. I was always good at school. So like they were supportive for sure, But I was trying to think if I wasn't doing all the other things, would they have been supported?
Speaker 1: All right, don't give them any credit.
Speaker 2: No, they're amazing, and but there's still like foreign parents that were like, be good.
Speaker 1: Are they proud of you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I put them in the fashion shows? Like my mom fucked my fashion show. My dad's walked to No, my parents are awesome, like we'd hang out with them. We as in me and you were best friends with my parents that we just met.
Speaker 1: Is a designer's goal to have? Twenty one? Savage mentioned their brand in a verse. Yes, seventy five dollars for a thing Lauren jacket or what about is a designer's goal.
Speaker 2: There's no or that's the goal. I thought you were going to ask how many rappers are saying kids super in the song and all I want have you gotten any We've gotten a couple, but I want it more and twenty one Savage has not.
Speaker 1: By the way, am it twenty one Savage get? But I do think it's such a good easy word to wrap to kid. Super Yeah, it's okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Not orange, which is the other option.
Speaker 1: Dave, what's the most you ever made selling your T shirts? Like in high school?
Speaker 2: Oh, three hundred dollars. I used to put an ironing board on Canal Street and sell it on like on top of on the street. And one dude came and was like, had a super young, like hot wife, and he was foreign, and he was like, I'd buy it all, and we were like, amazing, I love my god. He was trying to impress the girl, and I think he did. He impressed me and that was like we were like, he was like whatever, and so he bought like ten shirts.
Speaker 1: Why is designer clothing so fucking expensive?
Speaker 2: I think so that you want it more. I think, I mean, obviously there's the fabric and everything. But it's funny even now when I'm selling to stores that have like the GUCCIESE and the high end brands, they'll call me the buyers and be like, can you raise your prices? Because we're putting like the jacket, your.
Speaker 1: Wet jacket right here. When I looked up how much this cost, I was like, steal. I honestly said that. I was like eight fifty. That seems right.
Speaker 2: Is it eight fifty?
Speaker 1: Is it fifty?
Speaker 2: The whole thing's eight fifty right, that's a steal, That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I remember when I first moved to Los Angeles. I went into fred Siegel. I was like a fucking kid out here, and I saw Billy Corgan at lead singer smash Man and he.
Speaker 2: And he was there, he was there, okay.
Speaker 1: And I remember getting a sweater with an elephant on it and I looked at the price of it and it was like twenty nine hundred dollars and I was like, I just it blew my miles, Like this doesn't this this is insane?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, yeah, well MEI me goddamn elephant sweater.
Speaker 2: Even me, when I was first like a kid growing up in New York, I'd see fashion shows and be like, this is so stupid, who would ever do this? Like the clothes are unwearable? And now I'm on Paris Fashion Week, like trying to make the most unwearable clothing. And I'm like, I now I understand it from a different perspective where fashion shows aren't necessarily for you to buy, but to like showcase your creativity. But even when it comes to pricing, yeah, it's a tough one.
Speaker 1: So they tell you sometimes you need to jack these prices up.
Speaker 2: You know that jackets whatever four hundred dollars. If it was five thousand dollars, you'd feel a little different about wearing it.
Speaker 1: So I might put a shirt on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, please, especially when you're gonna return this right now.
Speaker 1: F Mary kill love this. Tom Ford, Paul Smith, Ted Baker, ooh, I'm definitely effing tom Ford. Okay, have you ever seen those videos of him where he takes it like a random dude from the street. No one makes him sexy.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the greatest, yes ever. So he'll pick up like a construction worker, which is also funny because he always picks like a secretly hot construction worker. And then he'll be like, oh, like, your lips are chapped. He's like, we need tom Ford chapstick, and then like someone brings it and he personally like rubs it on the and then he's like a cash man and then at the end the guy's like beautiful, So yeah, whatever, that is like the hottest dude ever.
Speaker 1: These are tom Ford's exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, who are the rest? I've just completely.
Speaker 1: Lost Ball Smith and Ted Baker.
Speaker 2: The latter two I'd know less about some fucking and marrying tom Ford and killed the.
Speaker 1: Other two fair enough. Explain to me the uh the Big four, Paris, New York, the Fashion Weeks, Milan and what am I forgetting?
Speaker 2: I mean, you could just have said the Big three London.
Speaker 1: God, damn it, London. I think there's not four. There's four. They consider London.
Speaker 2: No, well you can ken, Yeah, London's good.
Speaker 1: Are there other lesser known ones?
Speaker 2: I mean there's like everyone, there's a Tokyo, there's a Shanghai Charleston.
Speaker 1: Is there a Charleston.
Speaker 2: It's it's niche. It's probably there, to be honest. What determines is what brands also show. Okay, so it's like the city matters obviously, But if for example, Louis Vuitton and Diorge started to do Charleston, Charleston would probably be big. But since LVMH owns like fifteen of the biggest brands and their Paris based company. Paris is like considered the most elite.
Speaker 1: And once you commit to one, you're not supposed to play ball as the other places.
Speaker 2: Or is that great question? So when I did Paris my first time, I also assumed I'd do Milan the next and do Singapore and travel the world doing these fashion shows. But the way it's set up is like, once you're on one calendar, you should stay there and that becomes your the one that you do.
Speaker 1: I find this one fascinating. It was because of covid ye, but the stop motion Barbie were you actually designed clothes for in the scale of a Barbie doll?
Speaker 2: This is a good and defining moment, So give a little context. So before covid I did two fashion shows in Paris, and the cool thing about Paris Fashion Week is to get accepted to it, you basically just do a fashion show at the same time during the same week, and they like will review you and then if you're good enough, they'll like put you on the calendar. So it's kind of like going to Sundance Film Festival and just like renting a movie theater and playing your movie and being like, come watch it. And so I did that twice and got rejected twice, and every time I got rejected, I printed the rejection letter on the first look, which was actually kind of funny. And then when I finally got accepted, COVID hit and everyone was freaking out because they're like, what are we going to do for fashion week? For COVID, you know, the real big question. During COVID, everyone was like, what's going to happen with fashion week? Anyways? They decided to do virtual fashion weeks, and I was like, had spent all my money on these two fashion shows, and was like, damn, I can never do another of these fashion shows. I don't have enough money to do them. Okay, let me try like a stop motion fashion show. And I had done a bunch of stop motion music videos prior to that, and so I decided to take a Barbie doll rip off the heads three D print like j Lo, jay Z, Salvador Dali, Jackie Chan, and I made these miniature clothes and I did a stop motion fashion show.
Speaker 1: Did you worry about the legality or was that not a problem?
Speaker 2: I was like, I think it's parody, right, obviously not Jackie Chan, And then I thought I was going to get kicked off of fashion Week fully because it wasn't real clothes, Like the clothes were this big.
Speaker 1: What was it your actual designs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah I had. And so I'm like, okay, I'm getting kicked off, but at least this is the most like column kid super thing, and I end up getting like all of these fashion awards and like start winning and all the fashion world finally like starts finding out about me, and for me, I was like, damn, Like the thing that was most column and most outside of the box was the thing that people liked the most. Wow, I'm gonna triple down on this.
Speaker 1: It was a great actually unleash the monster and.
Speaker 2: Like in all honesty not joking, like I thought I was going to fail and it ended up being very successful.
Speaker 1: Were those dolls vaccinated?
Speaker 2: No, they're big anti vaccines.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that's interesting. You wouldn't think that parents fashion Week? Oh good? I mean fashion world is intense partying, yeah, but where are you at that on that spectrum.
Speaker 2: I throw big parties for kid super stuff and my birthdays and stuff, but I don't like, I wouldn't say I party to You're not a druggy. I'm not a druggie. Actually never done drugs any I've never smoked marijuana. Huh, I never would. The other ones seem harder than that, So I didn't like skip my.
Speaker 1: So you're just gonna you're gonna you're gonna clean up for a long time. Well, I mean clean up meaning like you're just gonna be successful as fuck.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think I'm gonna get I just haven't hit the success where the cocaine comes in. No, what about you?
Speaker 1: I mean I used to rave in Djenko's.
Speaker 2: Jenko kind of reached out to me about potentially doing a collapse. You have to be the model and will do like choker neck and like I I used to wear a thumb ring. Yeah, and then you.
Speaker 1: Have to be like, hold on, I'll give you one more. I even had my tongue pierced for me.
Speaker 2: No way, Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 1: I was a little kid that loved the clubs and I didn't do the drug.
Speaker 2: The tongue ring means other things.
Speaker 1: I know, it didn't mean that to me.
Speaker 2: It was just didn't mean that. I don't know how to bounce around this question. I was I was just using the tug.
Speaker 1: Ring for well, you know, I just was like, I thought it was How cool were you like eighteen.
Speaker 2: Seventeens when you started can't well, you'reing tongue ring stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I took the tongue ring out because you could hear it hitting my teeth in the microphone.
Speaker 2: The fact that you had a tongue ring is insane. I never had a tongue ring, but I did jokingly get a lip ring once.
Speaker 1: I mean, my tongue ring was almost a joke.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it was just you alone. Personal.
Speaker 1: No, my roommate was gonna get a tongue ring and he was being such a baby, this is a true story, being such a baby about it, and I'm like, just do it. And then they did it to me and then my tongue swelled up.
Speaker 2: Mine was pretty similar. We were in the dorm room and I was like, dude, we should do something crazy right now and they're like what. I was like, like, get a fucking lip ring. And then and then we went to Thomas. We went to Saint Mark's and I was like, yeah, I'm like thinking about getting a lip ring and the guy was like, how about this, and just did it. And then I was like, and I had a lip ring for a week and then my dad saw it and was like, what are you doing? Get it off? And I was like, you're right, dad.
Speaker 1: I might have I might have only had it for six months. Masks can judge me, and.
Speaker 2: So you're just a lip ring kid way till it's great, true lip rings better?
Speaker 1: Is there anything funnier than a supermodel getting the wobbles and going down in heels.
Speaker 2: Or no, I have a good story about this, but well.
Speaker 1: You you tried to murder models by having them walk a slicked runway.
Speaker 2: So this is what happened, and it's a good story. So my second fashion show, I was already not accepted my second fashion show. I had spent a ton of money on the first one. So my second fashion show that I was like should I do it? Should I not do it? I got rejected. It didn't like, didn't change my life by doing that fashion show? Are these worth it? And so I was like, I didn't do the fashion show to like get accepted into fashion. I did it as more of like a creative challenge. Okay, if I'm going to do this second one. The concepts called like running as fast as you can, and the idea is like, if you're gonna try something like try as hard as you can, there's no reason to like not go for it. And so the fashion show was the models would step on paint, they'd walk around this like video cube. And then the last model was in a white suit, but he was a breakdancer, so he'd break dance on the catwalk and it would leave the footprints as a pattern.
Speaker 1: And so in theory, do you do a dry run of this?
Speaker 2: No run at all, And an hour before I'm in Paris, the French like venues like you cannot put paint on the floor. This is ridiculous, And I'm like, dude, this is my whole concept, Like without it, there's no and so we're going back and forth and I'm like, please, man, like anything, I'll like cover the floor with whatever you want. He was like, fine, if you cover it completely, like you can do it. And so we end up covering the whole floor with this plastic and obviously we couldn't test and so model one walks paint on his feet, goes to plastic bags on the floor and is just slip and sliding completely. And then the second model slip and sliding and it's one hundred percent and as you said, like, isn't the funniest thing like a wobble? And so I'm one hundred percent wobble, right, And the models are all French and they're coming in the backs.
Speaker 1: They all men.
Speaker 2: No, there's some women. There's some women. And they're like, this's this fucking stupid because if the idea was this, we are slipping like this is bullshit.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're allowed to do that accent anymore, all right, going what accent?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn this, like this is a huge fail. And well, by how did the end? The white outfit work?
Speaker 2: Rolling work? It actually and the print.
Speaker 1: It looked like something. Yeah good, it.
Speaker 2: Was actually better than we thought. That part actually worked pretty cool. At the end, I decide to come, I run and I slide out and I have a mic which no one ever does speeches at the end, and I do like, thank you guys so much for coming. You know, sometimes you slip and fall, but you gotta remember to get up and run as fast as you can, like this is Kid's super show. Thank you, And I get all these applause and Vogue comes up to me after and they're like, the visceral idea you decided to create the slipping models had me at the edge of my seat, like it furthered the concept so much more. And I look her in the eye and I'm like, I'm so glad you understood everything I was trying to do and so I got this like amazing renew about it. And I remember going backstage with my friends that'd be like, dude, nothing matters, like we could do anything.
Speaker 1: So I mean, but now that's amazing, But like, what about your relationship with them going forward? They're going to like know the truth now, right.
Speaker 2: Well, luckily you have no people from Vogue watch your show? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: They're huge fans, they subscribe all the time.
Speaker 2: But this is actually funny. So this is the picture of the guy slipping from that show. That's great And I made it my Jordan logo, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the World War like models?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Have you know they've they've opened the doors to.
Speaker 2: As a plus sized model?
Speaker 1: Question any any version, various ages, all of it besizes you're all for that.
Speaker 2: I loved using old older people because well the brand's called kid Super and I think it's it's cool because everyone kind of has a little kid super in them. But also old people have a great face and like just cool energy and vibe like I'm against it. No, you're against the plus you like the old.
Speaker 1: I don't like old. I don't like any I want.
Speaker 2: I always liked super hot, skinny fifteen year olds.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know that it was unobtainable, that like, oh, yeah, you have to be that you there's like no chance that any of us can be like that because it's so ridiculous. So I liked that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind that. For me, I like people modeling for me that I want to talk to or hang out with. Okay, so I just like I had Ronaldinho walk, which is my like god, yeah, my last show, Jim Jones incredible ad a ballet dancer.
Speaker 1: You know. So by the way you've used speaking of models, you've used like some absurd people. You've used Shay Alexander, what else bad Bunny, Dion Cole, Tyler, Tyler Perry. How the fuck did you think of Tyler Perry for a model?
Speaker 2: He didn't necessarily model, he just wore kid super No. But for me, it's when any one of those type of like the more amazing and random, the better. I just think it's like because now if I run into them, which I don't know how often I'll run into Tyler Perry, but when I do, I can be like.
Speaker 1: Hey Frell, Yeah, is he straight up like running? What's his title?
Speaker 2: Now? He's the creative director of Louis Vton Men's.
Speaker 1: Like, what a world trip he's been on. So now are you you partnered with them? Or are you run into an a line or no?
Speaker 2: So I did the collection before war Pharrell came in, So I creative direct did the two seasons ago Louisviton Men's collection.
Speaker 1: Is that normal for a designer who has their own to go to someone else's and do align with them?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm saying really, but.
Speaker 2: No, I was the first ever guest designer, So I guess it's not normal. But it's not uncommon for you to have your own brand and creative direct, especially in today's age where it's like how else are they going to find out about you?
Speaker 1: And did you enjoy that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was super fun?
Speaker 1: Did they have like you know it was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, the way I've been doing things on my own. Now I have like the keys to a Lamborghini type of thing. Yeah, was it noticeable? We're like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: You're like I'm in a basement in Brooklyn and now I'm in Paris and I have seventy designers underneath me.
Speaker 1: Do you love Paris?
Speaker 2: I think Paris has an unbelievable marketing team. Whoever is telling talking about parents, because like you walk in there, You're like, I'm supposed to fall in love and like learn everything, and then you walk in it's like kind of raining, Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Then Paris is like New York City? But if New York is just five stories high, that's how I and raining.
Speaker 2: It's dude. It was just when I was there, it was just so much rain, and I was just like, this is how you like, London gets such a bad rap. Uh huh, Paris should get a batter worse rap. But I mean, obviously it's any country is cool. But they talk about Paris really high up. Been to Paris, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, marketing my child in Paris.
Speaker 2: It was born or you had say, yeah, that was that was not born in Paris.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't born there, conceived there. He remember explained to you a lot of stuff. Jesus.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, you're a French kid. Or but you remember the moment. Yeah, you remember the time.
Speaker 1: We were having a lot of fertility problems.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 1: It was there was there was a lot of like okay, here we now now now focus. Are you rejecting five hundred ideas a day that people bring you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No? At l V it was like that where you have all these people come and present ideas. But for kids, super it's like do your brain need more ideas?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're because it's.
Speaker 2: Such a small it's just me really designing.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, you're doing it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna say about this?
Speaker 2: Like the painting, like we make it the little doodles I drew, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I forget that I don't have a shirt on. Then I look down and I see my stomach folding over my pants and I get sad. What's your take on draw string technology? All your fan?
Speaker 2: I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 1: God, I love drawstrings, but.
Speaker 2: What I you know, some people have an inside you know, to hide it and.
Speaker 1: Then now now I've got a not press it against my stomach.
Speaker 2: Horrible design.
Speaker 1: Horrible design, couldn't agree more. What about cargo pants?
Speaker 2: They're coming back, Yeah, cargo, but in a different way. Okay, you don't fill them up all right, baggy cargo pants.
Speaker 1: I mean there are people are going real baggy again.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, which is hilarious. Like it is crazy when I remember being like, you'll never wear a baggy, and then it's like you'll never wear a skinny, and skinny is gonna come back again.
Speaker 1: What do you do with the extra buttons that come with yeah, your clothes?
Speaker 2: Great question, nothing, you lose them instantly?
Speaker 1: Do cut tags off or no?
Speaker 2: Yes? But that's also funny. When we're doing kids super products, you like want a huge tag because it's cool, and then you're like I hate tags, Like that has a good tag right there?
Speaker 1: No, this tag's beautiful. Then yeah, that's not a tag you would cut off.
Speaker 2: Well, that's in a good position. If it was on your neck, you'd cut that.
Speaker 1: My extra buttons, God damn it. How come you don't sell your pockets shut? That's good, that's functional. Yeah, I'm not used to it. I'm used to them. I'm used to going like this then screaming at carry fuck carry. I can't you know you'res to break them? Well, yeah, you're supposed to, but you're not so post two for like television, because it looks better if they're never opened.
Speaker 2: That's a like you problem, knowing no one else is on television.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, you collaborated on a seven hundred dollars bean bag chair. First off, i'd like to buy two right now on the spot, love sec I want two of them. Give me two love sets them.
Speaker 2: We'll send that to you immediately.
Speaker 1: Second, all you ever thought about getting into the futon business?
Speaker 2: Yes, well no, not futon. I'm a huge fan of bunk beds.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm all here, what's the concept? You can't talk about it?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm I'll talk openly about it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make bunk beds.
Speaker 2: I just have had a bunk bed for longer than you think I've had.
Speaker 1: Well, sure, you didn't have a penis until you're twenty exactly.
Speaker 2: But no, Like currently, I just got this new kid superstore and building in Brooklyn, and I have like a little room upstairs and I'm bunk bedding it as well. Wait, I got a present for you. Do we do this?
Speaker 1: You give me a president. I'm gonna give you presents.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know how many people came, so I made the whole squad.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just keep them little God damn it.
Speaker 2: Cat.
Speaker 1: Look at that ship. Oh this is nice. This is a big I'm gonna wear the ship of this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we got them in all colors. Oh man, I don't know if you put it on with your outfit, but he can.
Speaker 1: I have that one too.
Speaker 2: No, this was fine, dude, Are you serious? Like the color? No? I do love it, but no, I would trade you what.
Speaker 1: No, you I got. Here's a gift. This a gift I got for you. It was an artist. He's passed away. But so it should be worth more. But I don't know that it's worth anything yet. But he did a photo of me naked on a unicorn with Barack Obama. It was It was featured on a Toash point zero episode.
Speaker 2: Real, Yeah, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: I have one more thing. It's a suit that somebody sent me and I don't know if I can wear it.
Speaker 2: This is what I gave you.
Speaker 1: This is humiliating. I actually thank you. I actually like it a lot.
Speaker 2: I have more stuff for you, but the gift giving is because you were.
Speaker 1: Saying you got more stuff for me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know what size shoe you are?
Speaker 1: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Nailed it?
Speaker 1: Did you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: I just looked at that body and I was like, that's a size twelve man.
Speaker 1: Look at this. Look at you. So are you partnered with Puma?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good God, You're going to be rich. God, You're going to be rich and successful. Look at that. Why did you partner with Puma? Like? How is Puma high fashion in your world? How did they collide?
Speaker 2: When you get to a certain level where one of the major shoe sneaker companies will reach out to you. So if it's Puma, Adida's, Nike now New Balance, and I think if you're a young designer or steward designer, like getting your own shoe at a company is like one of the goals, especially for me. And I was a big soccer player, as you know, so and.
Speaker 1: You know the story. But between Puma and Adidas.
Speaker 2: Yes, two brothers. Yeah, But the craziest thing is the headquarters are still in that same.
Speaker 1: Same town, and the whole town is divided and you go right or left to the day, you know, that Adidas was named after the brother.
Speaker 2: But first you said it, I know the Adidas is a shortened word for Ale. It actually wasn't even the brother, it was just a guy he liked. No, I mean it is.
Speaker 1: That's that's an inside baseball for the for their Well.
Speaker 2: Funny is the first Puma's name was Ruda because the Puma creator's name is.
Speaker 1: They named him after each other. Yeah, but then he went from for Puma. You still kick the ball around often?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I played in a game, a celebrity game in Ireland where it was American com versus the European Comics.
Speaker 2: Any American comics play.
Speaker 1: Not really, so we lost like fifteen to one. One was you I scored it? Yeah, And let me tell you something. As an American, it's all I cared about that.
Speaker 2: I got celebrate insanely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did a backflap.
Speaker 2: Shirt off.
Speaker 1: No, I kept a shirt on. There's no reason to show this. Do you sponsor any like little kids soccer teams?
Speaker 2: A little team? We haven't done, but we have sponsored like a team in Brazil that I sent jerseys to, and now we're designing for. There's a couple I'm designing man City's jersey, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Are you doing anything like out of the box with that or does it have to be by the book?
Speaker 2: There are by the book stuff like restrictions, but this one's there's a it's a water painted thing, so it's kind of so it has your touch, it has my touch.
Speaker 1: Man City. You designed their uniforms pretty pretty.
Speaker 2: That's a There's been a lot of like whoa, let me do this.
Speaker 1: Do you ever go up to people that are that are wearing your stuff? Oh?
Speaker 2: All the time when you just hug them, do you Yeah, that's great. Or I'll be like you look so hot, And then they sometimes know who I am and sometimes think I'm just a weird guy.
Speaker 1: One time I was walking on the beach and I saw somebody watching my show and on a house in like Manhattan Beach. So I just walked up the door and banged on the door and then they're like like, we're We'relucan. I'm like, it's it's me, and they're like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: They weren't impressed. They weren't mind flowed.
Speaker 1: Not not as much as I wanted.
Speaker 2: They're just like, yeah, this fucking ships always on.
Speaker 1: Call them God, damn, I have no more questions. You're uh, you're You're great. I wish you all the success in the world. I appreciate thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Pasha, Hey, Carl, do you like call them? It's pretty neat, isn't he? You know, whenever someone like that is successful, I'm like good, like that that person deserves to be successful. I mean, just straight hustler his whole life, knows what he wants to do and is doing it. It's incredible. By the way, this hat, How nice was that? The guy made us kids super Toss Show hats? And they say it's better to give than to receive, which is why I've always given stuff away on the show. But then he gives me things and guess what way better? I liked it way more. You know what's funny about this hat? Call him leaves here after the interview, and he's at a function, a comedy function for Netflix, and he's wearing his hat that says Toss Show. And my manager happens to be at this function and she sees it and she goes up to him and goes, hey, I'm sorry. She's like angry, She's like, who's this person making knockoff toss show merch and she literally walks up to this guy. She doesn't know who he is because you know, you know, no disrespect to my manager, but she's not, you know, big in the fashion game, sayway. She walks up to him and she goes, excuse me, I just need to know why the fuck are you wearing a toss show hat? And he's like, oh, I am you know, I was just interviewed by him. And she's like, oh, really you were I when and he's like, oh, we just recorded it just now. It'll be on soon. I don't I don't know their schedule, and she's like, it better be on or I'm taking that hat. I don't know. She made a fool out of herself, is all I know by implying that this guy was making illegal toss show merch. You don't have to yell at anybody that's wearing something with tosh on it. Who are you? That's my client? You know. The only thing she'll be mad about when she hears this is that she'll call me and she go, what you always have to do an impression of me with a low voice. That's the only thing she'll care about. She won't get I can say anything else. I can say that she lives in a trailer park. It's a Malibu trailer park, but you get it. Just don't always make my voice sound low. All right, Hey, any other updates from past guest? You bet you you ready for this? Carl George Foreman, the fifteenth Guess what out of retirement, won his first fight back in Mexico. He's now seventeen. And oh, Scott, the guy that worked on my airstream finally got back fixed a leak. And guess who we brought with him? His long lost brother. They both worked on the airstream One't that nice? It's good meeting his brother too. I got an update for Pierre. He sent me his breakfast photo yesterday, which made me one a vomit. All right, what's going on the Goat? New episodes are dropping every Thursday, and I'm told it is the number one reality competition show hosted by me in the world. Boyswearpink dot com go there check out our charitable clothing line for toddlers. I can't wait till somebody offers me money to buy that whole company. I'm gonna say yes. And my tour. I need people to come to Louisville. Second show in Indianapolis and Columbus. Some new Vegas shows coming out. I also am going to announce some more dates in the fall. Oh man, all right, my son has a new bedtime story. Won't you please subscribe and like see you next week? Give me a good night story?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, okay, fund time and.
Speaker 3: A heart thought soul. Any single dye and will read their table. The pizza dye would eat their pizza. And when they watched the back at their table and gay I daddy plate, they didn't see a pizza. So they went to the hamble they got pizza die and say, when I came back to my table, they wouldn't a pizza.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: We slipped out what happened and then that with the boy and the daddy saw the pizza men and the pizza turned around and said, I ate that pizza. I was hundred. Then they put in a big bare pizza with and a beg neptural. So when he wandered away, he said, oh, I'm eating all of these pizza. So he tracks in the dead hit them on it, and but the nda walked away the end.
Speaker 1: Good story, buddy,