Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA come on to California day from Owy the Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how are we goals? If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big Change and Big Steels the streets.
Speaker 1: Hello, we welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles for my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment. Welcome to another episode of the Gangst the Chronicle Show. I am your host, Big steal with my guy. You know aight, we suffered man a terrible loss in the hip hop community yesterday. Man my boy t dub Man from the group Folsome like to give him a moment of silence. You know, I give you my t Dup story. I know you said that you and him were really close as well. And when you called me yesterday, I could hear the like the pain in your voice, you know. And like everything else these days, I had to find out by the internet, which I hate, which sucks, you know. I saw somebody pull something. I said, no, man, and then all of these memories started flooding back. Man. I remember me and him was going to Long Beach City College. It was a lot of rappers up there during that time. Man, I actually think Snoop might have been going there for a minute. I should see him up on the enough, you know, Superfly. It was like rap city Man. The Homegirl from she was signed to Easy, the Homegirl Makiba. They had a group that was signed the Easy. She was from Compting. I think you know Makeepa. She was in the group. I forget the name of that group. It was hearing another girl they had. They were signed the roofless On. But I remember, man, I got my student loan check and it was twenty five hundred dollars and there was the music store across the street from the school. Right I walked over there and spent six hundred on the beat machine, the little boss beat machines. Remember she just had to beat them, the drum machines, right, And I bought a big ass pair of headphones that was real log you know. I had the big quarter inch headphone jack in the back of them. And Tita was standing out in front of the student center be like, stell, you gotta beat, and I would play one of my little wack beats man with just the ate away, the little boom boom top the doom. You sound like you're hitting a piece of paper. And he was standing out there and free out for like hours. Man, I think he was the coldest rapper ever. Dog. You know, just the circumstances surrounding that man, you know, in front of his mom's house, man with his son out there trying to save his life. Man, Rest in peace, big dog, Rest in peace. Man. It's that's one of those things, man, As you get older, man, and really it ain't as you get older, man. It just seemed like, as black men, we are always losing somebody. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's unfortunate that, you know, I guess sometimes I guess you don't think about you know, when you coming up. I guess you know, and uh, whatever you profession is, whatever. A lot of time we don't take our health, you know what I'm saying on that route when you're trying to, you know, get to a certain point financials and just trying to distress, I guess of just trying to make it to a certain point. I don't know if health is really a main concern for a lot of young niggas, you know, and then you don't look at shit. I guess, you know, like grandparents or whatever. You know, different generations look at shit differently. I'm pretty sure it's a lot of niggas who got hidden secrets with health shit. And a lot of times within our community of you know, niggas you know, gang banging or hustling or rapping or whatever, a lot of times we keep a lot of shit secret because I guess you don't, you know, want to seem like a helpless motherfucker or get motherfucker's sympathy, you know, just that type.
Speaker 1: Of shit, especially as though we don't want nobody to know when we s We don't even like going to the doctor.
Speaker 3: And there's probably a lot of niggas that don't go to the doctor. You know what I'm saying, unless that situation hits you with a something serious, what you can't turn back from going to get common checkups and shit like that. You know, it's probably the last thing on the nigga in the neighborhood's mind.
Speaker 1: You get me, you're standing on it.
Speaker 3: You know, you're trying to get your hustle on or whatever, and I'm pretty sure that's the last thing you as a as a gang banging, ass rapping, ass hustling nigga, want to just voluntarily go down to the doctor's office and see if everything is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think a lot of that is fear, man, because I know, and even still to this day, I take my high blood pressure medicine religiously because I am scared the death of a heart attack. I keep that low dosage aspirin in my glove compartment, you know, just in case, because I hear if you don't have no natural glistening that the aspiring is the next best thing because it then clogs your arteries almost instantly if you choo on it, you know, right, and that'll buy you some time, I guess to get to the hospital. Man. The best thing, man, we gotta change your diet. Man. I know I say it, and I know I'm not perfect, man, but this is like, man, this is probably the fifth homeboy I don't lost to a heart attack. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I said, I yes, you don't look at it like we are kind of you know, we are in the og status is what motherfuckers would say. Uh, we don't really speak on uh what age and shit? You know, I guess niggas feel a little biased to that. You know, when you reach a certain age, you don't like to tell the motherfuckers how old you are. So you know, I guess that instills with with not wanting to be uh you know, running down to the hospital or the doctors to get just you know, regular checkups. And then again like that's the farthest thing from your mind as uh, you know, as I guess, like I said, in those positions like I don't know, uh, you know, I don't know you in the hood. You know, you got a woman or a lady or whatever, and shit, you know how many emphasis is it on hey when this last time you've been to the doctor. You know what I'm saying, you out hustling all day or you out making moves, or you in the studio all day and whatever, when the last time you've been to the doctor and checked your shit out. So that's a lot that's personal for a lot of niggas.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: Some motherfuckers might just be in fear of what they might hear you getting real too. And then again, when you talk about shit like heart attacks and strokes and shit like that, niggas be more. Niggas be more on like I'm gonna die from getting shot or jacked or robbed or you know, or I'm dying prison type of shit or whatever. Motherfuckers don't really be like nigga we in the hood all day drinking and smoking and shit. Niggas don't be like shit, Man, I need to watch what I'm eating, in my cholesterol levels and all that. Man, I'm I'm I'm a prime candidate for a stroke or heart attack.
Speaker 1: You don't think about that shit. You don't because I'm pretty sure that homie didn't wake up eight o'clock, nine o'clock that morning, stretch, I'll go brush his teeth, take a shower, you know, handler's business in the morning, and say, you know what, I better go handle everything because I'm about to lead his planet at four o'clock this afternoon. Yeah, I had that.
Speaker 3: I had a discussion with a nigga this this morning. My nigga Rich, you know, my little my Vegas homie correspondent. We grew up together and whatever. You know, my nigga Rich is from Carson, but you know he's posted out in Vegas. You know, we just be chatting about just daily shit outside of neighborhood shit or what's going on in the neighborhood because we're still kind of connected like that.
Speaker 1: You know. I asked him, like.
Speaker 3: What a motherfucker just hit you up and just told you, all right, my nigga, you got till one o'clock today to get your shit together, you know, because it's check our time. Like, I know, it's crazy and hypothetical to think, but what if a motherfucker just you know that shit is, like what do you do within those certain hours? And just like you said, it's crazy too. You know, I'm pretty sure my nigga woke up normal as fuck. Like I don't get you know, too many details and shit, but I'm pretty sure my nigga woke up normal as fuck that morning. You know, it's crazy when you think about, you know, how a heart attack hits you. Like my nigga woke up, got out of bed, used a bathroom, whatever he did ate that morning. You know, it wasn't like, you know, no fucking signs of just like you know, in a few hours, it's gonna be over with.
Speaker 1: Like that's crazy, man, And what do you do? Man? It's like I was looking today, not to cut you off, bro, but I was asking a wife. Hey, you know, because I got insurance, right, but I got a couple of policies. I told my wife, I said, we need to really get all this shit together and make sure everything is copesthetic, because you know what insurance you could be paying for some shit man and then not take care of everything. You know, your needs progressed. Oh definitely, I got that insurance a long time ago. It might not be enough for us to for her to be able to attain the lifestyle that she got. No, you know, so I'm really thinking about upping my insurance right now. You feel what I'm saying. You know, because when you you know, when you even thirty, you think, well, man, shoot we got seven fifty on here. That'll be straight. You know something happened. You know, seven fifty seven fifty ain't shit. When you start talking about the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when you know you're talking about you still got you know, kids, and you know what happens when they have kids and hopefully that uh, you know, they can put themselves in a position to where they not struggling, and you know, you want to make sure they you know.
Speaker 1: Got uh.
Speaker 3: Unfortunate death or sudden death can really put you in a motherfucking uh.
Speaker 1: Fucked up situation.
Speaker 3: And not just you know, my financially, yeah, but just emotionally when this shit is unexpected.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: When it's unexpected, it can it really can just catch the whole family unit and throw a curveball.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying exactly. It just throw you for a curveball. Man. It's like and it's crazy, man, because when you think about it, right, we here talking right and we got all these plans this year, Me and you talk every day, talk about, Okay, we going to New York this month, right here, we gotta go down to Atlanta in April, and we just going on like all that stuff is just guaranteed right right, Our time ain't guaranteed, and you know, nothing to get religious and all philosophical right now, man, I believe in God, right, So my biggest thing I wake up every day man and think about am I right with God? You know what I'm saying, first and foremost? Am I right with God? Do I got enough to make sure my family is straight? You feel what I'm saying, to make sure they cool? Because it's already bad enough that you're not gonna be there to give them that wisdom and guidance, right, But you want to make sure because I know, you know my kid has grown now. Man, Unfortunately they doing well. But you still want to kind of leave some kind of inheritance for your children, right. You feel what I'm saying. You want to leave You want to leave something to kind of give them a leg up because everything is hard, man. But enough of this ship. I'm starting to get depressed up in this mother, you know, because the one thing about it, man, you keep on living, you gonna get old.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's I mean, yeah, there's nothing that there's Unfortunately, you know we all I guess you know, got that time where it's gonna happen. Nobody fucking lived forever. No, don't matter how motherfucking superior some niggas might feel, or you know, how much bread you got or your status or whatever. It's just, you know, it's just what happens. But I guess when it happens unexpectedly and again, everybody's gonna be in that position one day, you know, and unfortunately it's gonna be some people that it's gonna fucking affect horribly.
Speaker 1: And then when you.
Speaker 3: Come from from the walks of life, like my nigga t Dub, who was an artist and you know, put out music and toured and you know, had connects, it just leaves. It's just a bigger factor because now you got fans who you know, you left behind and people who people who like just really respected what you did outside of regular family who've known you and been connected to you and grew up with you, and y'all share that bond. But you know, being anything in the limelight, you get me, it affects. It affects a gang of motherfuckers outside of that that spectrum, and that goes for anybody in that position. You know, sports player, fucking singers, rappers. Unexpected ship bring sorrow to a lot of motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And like I said, it's not like.
Speaker 3: It's not like we get up thinking that today could be today, you know what I'm saying, Especially when you got shipped to do.
Speaker 1: You actually were sit up here making all these plans.
Speaker 3: You you like shit, Nigga, I got shipped to do. I got shipped to accomplish, so I unexpected. Shit always throws a fucking curve ball, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real, man, we gonna get off of that depressing shit. Man speaking the curve balls, Man, they don't mess around and gave your boy baill man. Yeah, I saw that. Yeah, KVD seven hundred fifty thousand. I guess that he got seven hundred and fifty thousand bail in the house arrests. They set the ball today. Man, it's seven point fifty man, and I guess he's he's not actually out, but he got a bell. He has a bell. He has a bell right now. And I'm gonna tell you, man, I don't know for sure, man, but I've been talking to some people. Man, he for sure about to make some kind of deal. Because I'm gonna tell you this, I'm gonna tell you who should be scared than the motherfucker right now, it's that motherfucker Puffy. Puffy don't need a lot of shit, man, it was you know, they always say it was done a dark coming to light. Man, Puffy don't been out there and putting money on nigga's head and putting bread on people's head and all kind of shit, man. And that's all it take is for him to you know, I think they want Puff too, man. Uh, I don't know. I don't you know, Sug you know, And he said in several interviews that Shulg look right at him, so I saw all it takes for Sugar to say I did see that. Nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a lot of man, I just hate that. It's just that's that just it's just a ganger, he say. She say, and let me do this and let me I don't.
Speaker 1: Man, it's crazy. Man.
Speaker 3: Every Like I say today, everybody wants to be somebody. Whether it's whether it's you could do it positively or negatively, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: Is the way to go. Think about it. You got motherfuckers that's famous for no reason. This motherfucker is famous for killing one of the best entertainers in the history of music. Think about it. This nigga is known for killing, but being in the car where the nigga that shot Tupaca was getting paid to do interviews. Dog, And you know, not the shit on a nigga when he down. But he gotta be the stupidest motherfucker alive, because it's some shit You're supposed to go to your grave with my nigga, this nigga sitting up there doing real interviews and then get in the courtroom like a dumb ass to say, well, I was just joking. I was just trying to get money. Don't wrote books and all kinds of other shit. Yeah, man, this shit is crazy. Dog. I think sometimes man, that this shit is like I be wondering sometimes man, if I'm wondering what they call that shit or virtual reality some shit like that, if this is even real, dog, because motherfuckers is just stupid nowadays.
Speaker 3: Like I said, but it is not the shit on that, man. I don't know if I don't do like I said, everybody wants a position, man, and shit. Gang of niggas who call themselves smart do dumb shit. And I don't think it's just because motherfuckers don't have the mind state. I just think motherfuckers. Some people today do whatever they can for you.
Speaker 1: Know, clouk what they call it, clok sayson.
Speaker 3: Fame, whatever it is, infamy, whatever it is. Like like, nobody likes to be normal. Nobody wants to follow the old school code. That shit is old.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Everything is popularity and promotion and publicity, whether it's negative or you know, and I've known that since I started rapping. Motherfucker told me all publicity is good. Whether it's bad, whether it's it don't matter.
Speaker 1: And I don't buy it. At the end of the day, Bro, I got motherfuckers that share my last name, man, people that share my last name, and last thing I want to do is some dumb ass shit though, just embarrass my family. Dog Uh.
Speaker 3: Some niggas got integrity within themselves. I guess about doing certain shit, but I mean, everything again is front and center. It's cameras and lights, camera action, and it don't matter. Ain't no secrets, and you know, niggas have learned that shit. Everybody's watching. And if I can charge a nigga for every dollar, I could charge a nigga for watching me put myself in a position. I'm with that because you look up. At the end of the day, it's gonna be two million motherfuckers and I'm gonna have a dollar from every nigga. Watching some niggas think about money is value more than anything, man. The integrity of just being a regular motherfucker is way beyond.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, dog, if a motherfucker offers you a million dollars to just sit on camera and just eat your boogers and just eat your boogers and just scratch your balls, would you do it? No?
Speaker 3: You, I won't do no shit that you would take party? And still why the fuck would I do that shit?
Speaker 1: No? But what I'm saying, no dogs, but just thinking about how that soun.
Speaker 3: Right, Nigga have paid you to come on here and wear some tight leather pants and shiit with your bebob hat man, come on, rock.
Speaker 1: You motherfuckers in twenty twenty four. But seriously, though, my nigga, think about it like this. Motherfuckers do all kind of dumb ass shit just just for the fame.
Speaker 3: Dog, I will like I like I tell you, almost every week, nobody want to be normal.
Speaker 1: Man, what happened to the motherfucker that was cool with just waking up and want to work.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not cool with that shit. Why because it's a nigga over here being dumb and stupid on YouTube and he got Lamborghinis in the front yard and big chains and.
Speaker 1: Like so cappin Niggas will.
Speaker 3: Niggas will put themselves in position, whether it's positive or negative. I don't give a fuck, man. If I can make a check off of it, fuck it.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers believe anything to you know what Brian did the ultimate study One day, Brian put a picture of you with a big ass mansion behind you and see it the eighty million dollars or something. It was, Man, you had how many views that video get? Brian? Like a half million views. The motherfucker that's on there just worried about what you got pocket washing you out, said, damn man, this shit that.
Speaker 3: Easy content get. Motherfucker's curious.
Speaker 1: And then there's people on the argument he don't have that much money or not is somebody else coming back he does have this much money? Niggas. Uh.
Speaker 3: People love to speculate about what your position is really if they don't know, And that's a lot of people today.
Speaker 1: I saw motherfucking shit on the internet. Dog to say, you're not even having that shit? How much motherfucker is worth? A nigga said I was worth ten million dollars. I said, where the fuck is that shit at? Man? How the fuck I don't know about this? Speculated a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: I mean when I was coming up and first got started, niggas swore I had offshore counts and shit. Trying to hide you off crazy motherfuckers is stupid as shit, but people like to fanta side man, especially if you put yourself in the seat of.
Speaker 1: You know where we at. You get me just by right here.
Speaker 3: Motherfuckers swear nigga niggas making a million dollars an episode that shit.
Speaker 1: Man. Motherfuckers told me, man, you know what the problem is, you get a whole bunch of niggas. I never understood how motherfucker listened to a nigga that's on section eight, A nigga that is on section nate sitting up here telling you, man, you know that nigga get got at least ten million from Charlottemagne and he giving you all this. I like, man, where's the door? Where's the duck is that. Man.
Speaker 3: Then there's always outsider who likes I'm saying outside of it don't got ship. It's always an outsider who likes to instigate a situation, uh, which they have no significance, you know, And I'm saying they got no significance or the business that y'all doing. But the outsider always likes to instigate and count your pockets. And then they be like the nigga, you know, like the good motherfucking the bad motherfucker on your shoulder and shit, and they'll just sit there and get to just telling shit in the niggas here, Shit.
Speaker 1: What's so cold? The whole time they're doing that to the motherfucker's trying to trick them out. They shit, they're getting at me. Man, you should have me on that. That motherfucker don't appreciate the shit. Oh yeah, you should have me on this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: That's like again, Uh, the people are infatuated with status and infatuated with with with the fantasy of of oh ship, this nigga got ten million, and then niggas turned around and love it if you lost ten million. I knew that nigga wasn't gonna have ship. That nigga broke as a motherfucker. I told you that nigga ain't got ship. Nigga I got I mean it's.
Speaker 1: And then you know what the cold part about it is, there's a lot of niggas who prey on you down We talked about it before. Let's say all this shit just fall the ship and you gonna get you a job as a long shoreman and some shit, right, A cool job long shoreman, A good ass job.
Speaker 3: Nah, not for a nigga who's supposed to be in the limelight of Just think about it.
Speaker 1: The live light or celebrity could be down there on the dock doing your ship. It'd be motherfuckers they're looking at you. See look at that nigga. He don't fail a fuck off. Yeah, he don't feel a fuck off. You can't have a job, But nigga, I got a job just like you. You down here every day making can sureman make bank? And I'm gonna tell you something motherfuckers don't know TV Land, The average loan sureman makes more than an average rapper. Bet that am I telling truth? A definitely and telling truth. If you ask the average motherfucker how much the average rapper make it. I'm not talking about Drake. Those are the exceptions, not the rules. Right, Those are the exceptions.
Speaker 3: Right, you always got exceptions when you when this business. But then, uh, there's a gang of niggas out here that's regular ass motherfucking like regular workers. You get me regular rappers, niggas who I know, a gang of niggas who I've probably uh you know, independently worked with or fucked with. Niggas be like, oh okay, I want to get you to do a verse and a nigga be like, all right, when I get my two work checks and shit, or when I save up enough money. It's niggas out here still knowing that I gotta go to work every day. It's just the one. It's just the ones who feel like their value. And like I said, it's nothing wrong to discredit you, you know if you feel that you're in a different position. But some niggas just don't realize that it's not for you.
Speaker 1: Everything ain't for everybody, one thing, man, whatever, motherfucker get fucked up at right, I'm gonna tell you something, and it's coming from a motherfucker that don't ran through some money. I don't ran through some bread dog, I don't ran through some dough, right, It's easier to get that shit. You know what. The hardest ship that all this shit is is keeping that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because once you accumulate a lot, it's it's kind of hard to maintain all those that you have accumulated. When your workflow starts slowing down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit start getting slowing down.
Speaker 3: Them shows don't give a fuck who you are an artist or entertainer. You might go from making a hundred thousand a show twenty years from now. Niggas ain't gonna be paying you a hundred thousand a show. You gotta understand that we're not really too business savvy minded.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, so nigga make a million dollars today, he not thinking of ten.
Speaker 1: Years from that other shit?
Speaker 3: You know you kind of you kind of especially when I was coming up in the game, when you are subject to not have any guidance on finances. You know, I earned my financial status, you know, sometimes from the block and doing you know, hand to hand transactions. You know so, and I'm a young nigga, you get me. Ain't nobody schooling me on taxes and finances, And you know what, I'm saying, you'm a fifteen year old nigga, you know, trying to make some money to buy some new khakis or some new Cortels or re up, or just to go have fun and hang out and buy some weed and shit like that.
Speaker 1: What was the biggest check you ever got, man, when you first started coming to wrapping, like a couple hundred thousand. Yeah, when you got that couple hundred thousand, the last thing on your mind was going to go pay some fucking texts. So maybe I should go sit down from the counter. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you about to go get me a car. I'm about to go nigger. I'm a young ass nigger who was growing up in poverty and you know, me and my sister and my mom's and you know, drive by shootings and shit like that. I wasn't looking at like nigga, nigga gave me some money. I'm like, I'm finna go do like a young, naive, nineteen twenty year old kid gonna do. I'm finna go buy this and that and this and that, this and that. I'm not thinking about. I mean, I should put up half my check for you know, when when them taxes roll around. Nobody's schooling me that, and then you got attorneys and managers and all that shit, and now one motherfucker is going, hey, nigga, you just got one hundred grand, Take at least fifty of that and put it up. You just made this like so I had to teach myself that. I had to teach myself to. You know, you don't need everything. You don't need ten cars in the driveway. You don't need three fux Rolex watches and chains. And I guess but when you first, when you come from from from hustling and being able to do whatever you get me with hustle money, you know, sometimes that doesn't try slad over when you start making legit shit unless you schooled to that shit, you know, And a lot of niggas ain't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's real, man, And I'm gonna touch on this Kiefy D shit one more time. Dog. The thing is, man, if I was a criminal today, I would do everything about myself. I wouldn't do shit with nobody else. I wouldn't give a fuck. If motherfucker was my brother, I would do everything on my own because the motherfucker's gonna tell I'm gonna tell you about all this shit with Keefy D. Somebody gonna come out the woodwork and tell some shit.
Speaker 3: Do you think that if we wasn't in the day and age of social media and internet and anything, would any of these stories be spoken?
Speaker 1: Probably not. Dog. I was telling somebody that the other day. I said, Dog, this is the era now to where you can't do shit in motherfucking private because because you can't even get him to think about it now. I was telling my son, I was explaining to him on how he can't do certain shit right. It was different back in the day. I used to get in fights every fucking weekend when I played ball in the Mexico State. I beat the nigga's ass up at the club, beat beat the motherfucker up, slap a bitch, you know what I mean, all kind of shit right, and nothing was ever known about it. Now, a motherfucker got a camera some motherfucking where, and somebody's gonna go somewhere and report something. Next thing, you know you in twenty five different news outlets, Oh, Norman Steele did this. He slaps the bitch at the club. Actially, if he mushed the bitch at the club, he choked the nigga out. You feel what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Especially if a motherfucker think they ain't get something out of you, Oh, hell yeah, a nigga gonna gonna hen you up in a minute. Indeed, I just think, like I said, because we have made content and social media so fucking popularized by like you said, the camera and money and minor ties and ship and all of that. A nigga will tell a story if oh, you're gonna pay me, you give me.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like.
Speaker 3: What if it would happen to the code of Okay, nigga. You know, a nigga killed somebody, We're gonna give you a thousand dollars to come talk to nigga, be like, Nigga, I don't know what the fuck you talking about?
Speaker 1: Who did what? Like? What? Where?
Speaker 3: How Like I said, that was that's what I learned as a as a nigga who started gang banging at a young age. You know, I just looked, like I said, I come from the tradition of you don't say anything like you don't you don't say ship like anything, and people today like all you gotta tell and you gotta help. If it's this situation, or it's this situation. Even a lawyer told me, shut your mouth and don't say anything. If the police get the asking you anything, you don't say any motherfucking thing.
Speaker 1: If a motherfucker asked you, did you turn?
Speaker 3: Did you get over in the right lane and put on a turning signal? You look at that, motherfucking go I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: You don't tell the motherfucker. Yeah, I put my turning signal and I got over.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker's going these shows, dog and if they ask to see their motherfucking assholes over and short to him.
Speaker 3: But then it's and then it's the exploitation of the motherfucker who goes, hey, nigga, I got five thousand for you. I mean, you know, if you if you are, But but a lot of like I said, a lot of niggas who walk down that old school cold it's thirty years later, you get me, A lot of that, A lot of the shit that you was probably making a gang of money from, or whatever the case may be. You get me, shit ain't happening thirty years later. Now you're feeling like, hey, you were you know you would you was a nigga who was involved in certain shiit thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: I got five thousand. If you come on my channel, you mean you both know this, you from you from the city. I don't mean no disrespect. Keefy's was that nigga dog. Keefy was a real baller. I mean he was.
Speaker 3: He was a significant He was a significant figure in the Hub city affiliated with with South Side and he was he was a significant He's a so like I said, it was just certain. You know, on a regular day back then, if the enemy came through and blasted niggas, ain't finna be like, oh yeah, the enemy came through in a red car or a blue car. They has nigga gonna be like, we don't know nothing. I don't know what the fuck you're talking. So the times have changed to where nigga I got, I got five thousand for you and then the nigga gonna hit you up two three months later, or I got another five thousand for you. Certain niggas is looking at it like, man, I won't be celebrity too. And I don't even know if it's that mind state, but this is everybody wants to be famous.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something that's addictive. That motherfucker right there, This motherfucker right here is addictive. And just to know that motherfuckers is looking at you, dog, I don't even I think social currency holds more than the actual money now eight because a lot of these motherfuckers ain't making no money, right they make just because the motherfucker got a following with a couple hundred thousand people watch them, don't mean they're making money. You know. I know the business like a motherfucker exactly because it has to be stuff that's appealing to an advertiser. Pepsi cola state farmer is not gonna pay a motherfucker no money to go in there and show his ass. They don't want to be affiliated with that bullshit. So you can have a whole bunch of motherfuckers looking at you and not be making a dime. It's the social currency. Oh man, you see me on the thing, I had all these motherfuckers looking at me. It's motherfuckers that get addicted to the point. I've heard motherfuckers just go on. I've seen it firsthand. Motherfuckers go up there. Yeah I did this, I did that. I've had motherfuckers insert themself into my movie and I'd be like, I don't even know what this motherfucker. Who the fuck is this nigga? Who the fuck is this nigga? It's just it's crazy nowadays.
Speaker 3: Bron, Like I said, it's everybody you know, like that shit is addictive. It's like a nigga who then who got who got hooked on whatever drug or choice and it make them feel good. The days of niggas who want to be behind the scenes and no, I'm good, I don't want no pictures taken or nah. Don't you know sometimes you have your homies with you and the interview lady come by and they want to take pictures or they like, oh MC eight or blah blah blah, and they get to one of your just homies from the block and they put the microphone up to them and niggas be like, oh, no, you got to interview me.
Speaker 1: I'm just the homie. Yeah, nigga.
Speaker 3: Nigga today, a nigga don't be like, hold up grind a mic and be like, oh yeah, I'm sew.
Speaker 1: And so next thing you know, you got twenty homies the rep Now the one nigga that was supposed to be security as a rep. When I'll talk about cuz I need some beats.
Speaker 3: Niggas are, like you said, niggas are addicted to and I don't even want to ain't celebrity because everybody ain't celebrity.
Speaker 1: Now, you can't tell these niggas that everybody everybody out and this motherfucker famous. See that's the thing right now. One thing I noticed about when you go like to Texas, Atlanta, even Ohio, you got to ask for fans. The people that are cool being fans right out here and in New York major cities. And that's because they get to see the celebrities, right. They see a motherfucker hopping out of Rose Royce or a race or some shit like that, right, and so they be thinking their head, Oh that nigga ain't shit shit, I'm more certified than that nigga. Fuck it, I'm gonna go next thing. You know that why you think we got a preferation the whack ass rappers out here Now, anything that appears to be easy and the motherfucker nigga think they canna do. They gonna jump all over that shit.
Speaker 3: And I get I guess a lot of that comes from hatred of success, because I don't want to alienate you or make you feel a certain way because I pull up and I jump out of you know, a Wraith or a Rolls Royce. But sometimes that that aggravates niggas.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: I've been through the same ship. Not that I'm jumping out of Rolls Royces and ship, but it's just niggas who feel that.
Speaker 1: You know better than me. You get me now. I was younger, I was niggas. I ain't go life. I bought some new shit. The first thing I was doing was pulling up on niggas.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I guess you would do that as as as a young minded you know, young men, especially if you coming from you know, uh, moms, working pops, you know, normal ship. You know, I didn't grow up where you know my pops and moms was pulling up in the driveway and the latest Mercedes or she had a fucking mink fur coat and ship like that. So you know, when you get to a certain point, we all do that.
Speaker 1: Shit when you were young.
Speaker 3: Niggas their eighteen nineteen and you give me a check and I can go out and buy whatever. Nigga I'm finna go slap on a row lex, and I'm finna go buy the bends off the showroom floor and a couple of chains and all that shit.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna take me a while to grow out of that shit.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I remember when I first got my first little bag dog, and that wasn't even that much money. It was probably eighty five thousand. First thing I did is I went to motherfucker put some rims on my motherfucking truck. I went to the bank and got like, man, motherfucking like ten thousand and twenties out that motherfucker and pull it right up in the pull right up on niggas Nigga.
Speaker 3: I was a nigga, twenty two years old, single, living by myself. I got six cars in the driveway. I got a five bedroom house. I got mother fucking three faux jet skis outside.
Speaker 1: I got a mini speed boat.
Speaker 3: I got about four or five fucking fox wheelers and ship. And Nigga was in that motherfucker by myself every other day, just chilling.
Speaker 1: And why just when did you decide to get rid of all that.
Speaker 3: Ship ship when I didn't need the ship no more. When I'm looking up and I'm like, God, damn, all this money I'm paying.
Speaker 1: Of the homies disappeared, after all that shit disappeared.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say all the homies disappeared. I was a nigga who left Compton and jumped on the freeway and moved one hundred miles away. I didn't, you know, I didn't get. I didn't get. You know, it was it was invitation only, and then you had to be a motherfucker. You know, we were some lazy niggas back then. I'm to get on the fucking freeway and drive a fucking hour or two a nigga's house. So I was just always the motherfucker who felt like I invested a lot when it came to music, with writing and staying up late and sacrificing. I mean, you know, so you you have those homies who accept the next step, and then there's motherfuckers who feel like like the average motherfucker, who the fuck this nigga think he is? You give me, but that's within anything. Some people just ain't gonna be proud of your, uh, your elevation from especially if you pull yourself out of a bullshit. And I don't want to say that belonging to the neighborhood was bullshit because it crafted a lot of nickiggas and for some of us who was fortunate to take ourselves from no hope to you look up now, nigga, you're fifty years old. Niggas is some niggas is sixty and you gotta you gotta be glad that you were able to transition yourself. You know, there's nothing wrong with still having respect from where you're from and not forgetting what you had to go through uh to be where you at today. But some niggas gotta still stick to that old school code.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of niggas that I grew up with in my age bracket who are still.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They didn't oh nigga put me out on the record, or or Nigga, you on the podcast. Nigga put me on the podcast, or that niggas is happy with their lives and what the outcome was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the most interesting niggas I know. I don't ask a couple of times, man, why don't you come on and talk about their story? They'd be like, no, man, I'm.
Speaker 3: Some niggas don't. Some niggas want to keep their history or or you know, hidden, or.
Speaker 1: They progressed on in life. I've moved on.
Speaker 3: I don't want to reminisce on them treacherous days.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: I've made it out, my kids are doing good. It was just something and I don't even call it unfortunate, you know, it was something that you had to go through a life lesson.
Speaker 1: Now. That's why I don't bust people out, man, because like one thing you gotta know, man, it's some people is at a different place in their life now. They don't necessarily want to talk about what they did when they was nineteen or twenty. They had regrets, and they got families know and in some cases grandchildren. Right, they don't want their grandchildren to know that popart used to be out there moving birds and beating people up and all that shit, you know what I mean. Some of them are members of the church, some of them are pastors. In some instances. They don't want all that stuff. That's they past, and the past is meant to stay in the past sometimes. But I find that usually when people haven't progressed in life, they have to live in that moment back when they had it going on, right, definitely. They have to stay in that moment because if you ever had that one home boy that just every time you get with him, he want to talk about what was going on in nineteen eighty nine. That's my homie. That's my homie.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of niggas are on that page, some who have been institutionalized and didn't get to experience a lot of shit as a regular teenager or a young man. Nineteen to twenty five. A lot of the homies was locked up. So and then those were the good old days. You get me. Everybody liked the reminisce on the good old days. Even I do every now and then I don't. I don't let my life stay on palls because a certain time back then might have been joyous. You get me, of course, nigga. I'm pretty sure you can think thirty years ago, Nigga, it was a time where shit. I was having the time of my fucking life when I was nineteen, when I was twenty, when I was twenty one, Like I can think of shit right now, Like God, damn, man, I did that or I did that. Oh man, take me back to them days, you get me. But it's cool to reminisce, but you know you have to take it, but not.
Speaker 1: Just get stuck in the motherfuckers because.
Speaker 3: But like some niggas get stuck on, like I said, because if that was the joyous or that was the most you know, and they haven't made any no progress. Yeah, you know, some niggas shit I'm still doing. Some niggas still doing the same shit they was doing back then when it was joyous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, man, I was gonna ask you, man, because we got like a few more episodes left, man, before this season is up, and then we going to that whole new format. You know, what's the biggest thing you want to see happening with the show this year? Dog? Like like like, do you have any personal aspirations? Do you got like a certains for the show?
Speaker 3: I mean just getting into the shit. You know, I've never been on the you know, I've never been you know with the podcast thing, I knew it was something new. But seeing the success of it, seeing that how a lot of people just like to endul in listening to regular conversations instead of just trying to follow a format, I think that's real good for us, how we stay connected but not trying to follow the format and uh, just to get more recognition for the show from from those from those higher ups. You get me, we were getting, uh, we're getting a lot of you know, we've always had a following as far as the streets is concerned, and uh, I think with being able to open up the format and not just deal with certain subjects has allowed to show to elevate because now people who didn't come from those walks of life can now enjoy the show and look at it like, oh, there's just some regular niggas too, you get me. Niggas can talk about what happened with from what happened with the ratchet rap to political shit as far as wars and and and and and and uh, you know, what's going on in communities and not just you know, I know people focus on gangster chronicles and shit, but we take you all through that element and us dealing with that aspect of life.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: It allows us to be more intellectual with motherfuckers instead of just going, well, we're gonna talk about who hood was shooting at who hood, and who got beef with who, and who went to prison and who got out and who sold dope?
Speaker 1: And all of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, we can keep you informed on the community motherfucking issues, but being able to let other motherfuckers into the show as far as being able to deal with hip hop and uh current events and shit like that. You know, it's it's just broadening the uh, broaden the horizon. So just you know, get some get get some more of that motherfucking uh hierarchy and promotion and put us on the status of some of these other shows.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, Well they said they leading off from a PRUMO with us this year, So it's a lot of exciting things happening. Man. I'm real exciting that one thing I'm starting to do man now is kind of soaked this shitty in a little bit more because it is a blessing, I feel what I'm saying, Because I was so caught up in the business before that I would never sit back and enjoy it. Every time I talked to Brian, I would be trying to think of something else new Brown. How How long ago is that I was trying to start that streaming that we were doing that we uploaded all that shit and found out that it cost too much money. Man, the U huh about three years ago. We was way ahead of the curb. Unh Yeah, we was, Man, we was trying to start us streaming that. And what I realized back then, because the cost to store content and I was way cheaper than it was back then. I fucked around and looked up Man, I had all these videos uploaded, Man, and I got a bill. Man, that motherfucker was like for four thousand dollars. I said, what the hell, let's go cost this much to do this shit. And I only had like probably like a third the ship we would go upload up there. And I said, Man, we can't do this right now. I wish I'd have kept going. I'd have probably been to be before it was to be exactly now everybody doing it. Yeah. No, now there's a whole bunch of people doing it now. But we still got That's one of the biggest things I'm excited about now, Man, is that we do have this streaming that Man just gonna launch a few more months, y'all hear more details about. I'm excited about the movies we about to shoot, Man, And I'm excited about what Black Effect got planned for us. Man's It's a lot of dope stuff that they about to kick off with us, man, we go the atl Man. I'm looking forward to the traveling part of it, man, because I think when we go through these other cities, Man, that's gonna be a trip, like going down to the Houston to the New York cities and it's all this different stuff, to the Miamis and stuff like that. I think it's gonna be cracking.
Speaker 3: Well, it would. It would be. Like I said, it would be nice to see a little more a little more enthusiasm for the show. Like I said, the fans have been uplifting the show, so a little more support and I'm glad, like you said, they starting to recognize that the show is is going to a point to where they probably didn't believe it would be at first. But we got one of them shows that, like I said, we connect with the community and it's just not like a gimmicky.
Speaker 1: Thing where we're gonna be you know. Yeah, the guys you get me. It's a lot of crazy podcasts out there. I'm not gonna be up here dance and I'm not gonna be up here.
Speaker 3: I think longest we can keep it real with motherfuckers and not try to do no gimmicky shit, and just try to keep the guests that we fuck with, uh who are on real shit, real issues or real situations, and not be on you know, come on our show and use us for a motherfucking promotional tactic or two to promote their new record or or whatever. And ship long as we keep giving people righteous content and I hate that word, as long as we keep giving people righteous conversations.
Speaker 1: Man conversations, because that's what we do. Don't give them the soft the way, because everybody gotta I almost could look at it show and tell when they're trying to go viral. I'm like, man, look at these dudes. They just trying to just get something so bad just for the me to pick up on and to go viral. And always tell people when you go viral, man, it's not something that you can force. It just kind of happens, right, you know what I'm saying. It's just happened. You say something, man, and next thing, you know, the whole world listening, right. And I think that Black Effect always did believe in the show. I'm trying to figure out the right word. But they starting to like, really see because we kick some ass this year, man, Yeah, shows over it that motherfucker. I ain't bragging and boasting, but you know, it is what it is. The numbers don't lie, baby.
Speaker 3: Oh we shit. So that's it. That's all I'm looking forward to, just more more shit. Yeah, because I know you, Donna, you open up a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Oh. Man, guess who I talked to the other day. You ain't gonna believe this though. I talked to FG the other day. Oh okay, talked FG for about probably like thirty forty minutes. Man, cool brother man. Oh definitely. He told me he said, height is my homie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, me and f FG is is a is official somebody I've known for a while, and not just on no rap ship. You get me if G's in that football ship too, he's the son's in the football ship. Nigga FG and uh the homie.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It took me on my first dirt bike riding trip. Shout out my nigga FG.
Speaker 1: FG A cool a cool cat man. You know it was so cool about a dog. I ain't go, you know, to all the other ship and everything. We didn't even talk about that bro. No, no, definitely, definitely we we didn't even talk about that bro. And it was just a cool conversation. He he a cool dude. You know what I'm saying. He a cool brother. I might I might tap in with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of you know, like I said, uh, in this, in this this land where we come from. You fortunate enough to make it to a certain age to where you can look back on certain days as a teenage. You're in a youth and to be able to communicate and fuck with niggas that you know, niggas wouldn't think in a million years you should be doing because of the cold that were supposed to follow. Man, It's a beautiful thing to be able to be grown men outside of you know, and still respect where a nigga represent.
Speaker 1: You feel me, And that's what I'm saying, man, And just you know what, getting to talk to cast like that man and just realizing, Man, it's a cool dude. He is out there living his life. Though he got the same aspirations that the next man got. He just want to kick it. He said, he lost a lot of time in prison, man, and he bigging up for that time. No, you know what I'm saying, He said, he working man, taking care of his family. Though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of like I said, a lot of niggas who come from that walk of life and who had to follow that cold and who got caught up in trying to really, you know, put on for their neighborhood and really represent to the fullest. It's a l It's a long road when you you know, when you have to go to back route and when you get caught up in the struggles of jail or prison or or just to struggle in that hand, poverty and living where you live, to be able to look up and go, I've made it up out of that. I'm out of that situation. Niggas respect me for who I am now. And even though niggas know why, you know, represented and while I was affiliated with, I no longer have to worry about the pitfalls of that shit because I'm older now. Niggas respect you know what it was for. So I it's a it's a good feeling when you can look up and you know what I'm saying. You gotta you know, you took yourself out of a situation that people probably wouldn't think you should be in. Cause again, like I said, a lot of niggas didn't make it out of that shit.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, a lot of people didn't. Man. You know the thing is, just think about that. Think about that, man for a minute. Man, you go to jail when you twenty five or twenty six and get out that motherfucker when you forty dog and you had little kids. When you win in you come out. Man, the motherfuckers is looking you in your eyes now, man, and you just missed so much dog, And you gotta ass, man, it's the bullshit you was doing worth it. I don't give a fuck how much money you was taking. Man, that's like the biggest I think that was the biggest trap ever in the black community. Man, was cocaine, dog, drugs, just the ball and shit. Cause it was a big ass lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta do that on another sholf is that'll take us another two hours?
Speaker 1: Yeah about that, cause it was just a big ass lot. Dog. It's like, think about all the millionaires that you knew, all the millionaires aout knowing niggas go to jail and it's like what the fars do And we ain't got that much longer to go when the show. But this is the biggest trap. It is. Right when you look at the Discovery papers, you're reading one of the homies discovery papers. It's like they catch you, bro, and they just keep letting you build your shit up, and then they come snatch your ass, take all the money from you. Dog, And if you do got some little money here or whatever, you go eat that up trying to fight that case. You gonna eat every dime you got up trying to fight that case. Man, And you go leave with nothing, dog, You don't leave with nothing else, that motherfucker. Dog. That's like the biggest fucking lie ever. Dog. If I can go back and tell niggas back in the eighties, if I could go back right now in time, dog and go back like the eighty nine, I'll tell all the homies, y'all stop what y'all doing right now. Take their brigs, y'all got open. They all up some car washes, Go get some property, Go get some real estate, and just go legit now, because you not gonna walk away. Every nigga I know that got caught eight They got caught right when they was about to stop doing this shit. It was always one last lick, one last flip, you know what I'm saying. Just last week, we're gonna do one last thing, and they got cracked. Dog, I talked to the homie Spud. That's what he told me. He said, Still, I was sitting on millions of dollars and if I were to stop when I really wanted to stop, out of did but Ice kept saying, all I got is this much. It wasn't never enough money. I don't give a fuck if you got a room with thirty million dollars and it ain't gonna be enough money because you gonna say, man, let me make ten more million, especially back then that that ball and shit ain't going on like that now unless your ass ol chopper with some shit. Now that shit is you just making a living now that that shit ain't wouldn't be worthing now. Motherfucker couldn't pay me enough money to sell some dope right now, Dog, that shit is it? The average motherfuckers just but by the time they reup and everything, they working their job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a different time. So, like I said, that's a that's another that's another day, another subject, because you could talk all day about that.
Speaker 1: For sure. That NIGGAFG told me the call I'm gonna tap in, but him real quick, Hey, hey, if G, what's tapping what's having a baby?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: What's going on with y'all?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, shoot nothing. Man. Me and I told Height we up here on the show. I told him, I said, Man, guess what I talked to the other day. He said, who else? If G? He said, that's the homie you know he talk.
Speaker 5: No, no doubt, no doubt. Like I said, we go back, man like him a lack man, you know him?
Speaker 4: And uh un till late, I still got a bunch of dirty bikes in the garage.
Speaker 5: And shit, man, I don't know if he's still you know, know how to kick the gears.
Speaker 3: Man, he for sure my nigga that you already know.
Speaker 1: Definitely. Hell yeah, how you being homie? Man? Shit, you know, trying to survive my nigga.
Speaker 4: No, that's what's up. The same thing over here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You know I ain't kicking in too many those you know how it goes?
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, just trying to lay low. Hell yeah, I was telling him. I was telling him, Man about that good comsa Man, me and you had the other day. Man, and I always just tell them. I was like, Man, IFG is a cool dude, Man, IFG is a cool brother, Nah, I no doubt homie.
Speaker 4: You know, everybody gonna have a you know, perception of different people till they get.
Speaker 1: To really know him.
Speaker 5: Because, to be honest with you, I had a perception you just based on what I saw. But like you said, we chopped it.
Speaker 4: Up, I mean, and there wasn't no bad perception.
Speaker 1: It just I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So when we chopped it up, I said the same thing, like, man, it's the way cool man, and you know what I mean, And that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying. That's why I wanted to reach out man, especially you know, we didn't even go going to the other bullshit thog, but it was like you know, with that whole little situation, the way it was, didn't nobody know what was going on? You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, you know everybody was skeptical homeans, you know what I mean. And people do you know, they don't want to believe everything they here.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, you know, sometime in this world.
Speaker 4: And d nage, especially the information age.
Speaker 5: The information come out man, and you know, shit.
Speaker 4: Just just go like you go. It ain't gonna always be pretty, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, hell yeah. I know we was just talking, man, were about to shut this episode down. But what I do want to get on here, Like I told you, I said, we gonna do something man, I just want to be right. I don't want to talk about no negative shit or no other shit. I want to do something that's gonna be uplifting the people. Right. One thing I do want to sit and talk to you about is you got first seeing knowledge man, on how the Dope game is a big ass lie.
Speaker 5: Noah, no doubt. Definitely my first hand.
Speaker 4: Knowledge on that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: We could sit down and break it down, you know, go through it and you know what I mean, and let.
Speaker 5: The people see exactly how big of a lie it is.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Hell yeah, because you know it's a gang of brilliant brothers. Because you know, when I was talking to you about your businesses, I was like, damn, the homie owned night clubs and all that shit. That means you was a hell of a business man. You know, barbershops, you have multiple businesses, man, And you know some of our greatest minds man, dudes that could have been you know, the next Jeff Bezos or whoever man wound up in jail with cases, nah, real.
Speaker 5: Doubts, you know, and sometimes it goes com mentor.
Speaker 4: Though you know we can we can even even with your aid or any kind.
Speaker 5: Of business man. We can have great ideas.
Speaker 4: Man, we can do some cool.
Speaker 5: Things, but we still need that next level of mentorship.
Speaker 4: You know, to to help us get to that next level when you do got the money or when you do got.
Speaker 5: The knowledge, and sometimes only that's what we relaxed.
Speaker 4: We still go back to that old shit.
Speaker 5: We know, you know, I know how to turn on one and the two. But at the same time, man.
Speaker 4: We just got you know, we gotta be taught.
Speaker 5: To do it a different way.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real, for real.
Speaker 4: But I was definitely.
Speaker 5: Enthralled in that game, homie, So I don't I don't have no problem, you know, just sharing you know something. You know when you say.
Speaker 4: You don't want to talk about negative, but sometimes you gotta talk about a little negative so they can understand the positive, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, for sure? For sure. Man. Well man, I appreciate you, dog man, and we go set that up man, definitely man for this season, man, and really do something compelling. Man, that's gonna give motherfuckers some knowledge man that can say they life.
Speaker 4: You know, hey, no tib man like you say on y'all get free man, tap in. We're gonna sit down and have lunch man, and you know, chop it up even.
Speaker 5: Just about some other shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You know?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, he you.
Speaker 5: Take care out there man and tap in with me.
Speaker 1: I got you f OKAYI all right man. This this is what I need y'all to do right now because we about to get up out of here. It's about that time. B Yeah, we're about to get up out of here. We need y'all to go ahead man, and go ahead and tap in with eight man for some of that dope ass merchandise. Man, what's the u r L? What is it?
Speaker 3: Official official eight Clothing Bigcartail dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go ahead. That in the LinkedIn description. Man, y'all leave us a note man, hit that light button and subscribe. All right, you did? We out of here? You bix you well. That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to downloaded I Heard app and subscribe to the Gangsticles podcast For Apple users. Find a purple Micae on the front of your screen. Subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts Wherever you're listening to your podcasts