Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of My Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: Today we talk about why is the poop pressing so hard against my butthole right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is I took my probiotic and then immediately that happened. But I think what spiked that is the anxiety I felt when I shattered my second Mason jar of the day.
Speaker 3: Wait, what is it, Glar?
Speaker 4: I heard.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Amazing Glar, that's how you make me feel sorry.
Speaker 3: I literally don't know what am is. I wish I had this stair. I was just a he is literally on little sistemod this week because I'm just chilling in my bed on my iPhone and and you will like like literally hobble into my room like playing the loudest fucking sounds from her phone, computer, iPad, whatever it is, and just lay on my bed for hours. And I would like to say that I wish I could say it was annoying, but it is so cute and endearing that and I love it so much that when you leave, I get sad. But yesterday when she left, as she was walking out, she like grabbed my leg hare and just pulled it and we never said anything about it. But that hurts so bad. I was like, literally, why did she do that?
Speaker 2: But just little that's what you get for watching the worst show ever and actually freaking out about it, like you'rew's been.
Speaker 1: Watching like binging.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Drew in the rest of the house all week because he goes in his room and turns on his iPad and bitches what he claims is one of the worst shows he's ever seen.
Speaker 1: But he literally cannot stop watching it.
Speaker 3: I can't. It's so hard to like stop it. It's Umbrella Academy. But it's just.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about you is you can your time to something you hate, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: That's something I love about you.
Speaker 2: It is like, even though like you hate things, like you'll dedicate way too much.
Speaker 1: Time to it.
Speaker 3: You know what I love about you is when you let your anxiety win, it's just so powerful.
Speaker 1: Oh and then I like freak out and go silent.
Speaker 3: Well we're just twins in that way, yeah, because we both do it.
Speaker 1: I did that yesterday. It's true.
Speaker 2: I had one of my like meltdowns, meltdowns and then into silence and then by the time we got home, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, now, damn.
Speaker 3: I literally didn't think anything of it because I do the same thing and I can recognize that. But just no, I see, I see the world how it's meant to be, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just empathetic and like I see people and like when I see them, I'm like, that's a person.
Speaker 3: I love the way your brain works, I really do. Has anyone ever said that seriously to you?
Speaker 1: No, but I think you have.
Speaker 3: I love the way your brain went.
Speaker 2: No, but never in that sentence. Because literally, as you're that, I thought about that old video of you like complimenting me when Ian had you like compliment me on camera, and I'm not kidding, I like you've complimented me before, but I think like that was back when you still like were unable to evoke emotion.
Speaker 3: And you were like scared, I'm still unable to voke emotion.
Speaker 2: Well, now you can be kind with your words, like pretty often, like you like you could. You're very complimentary like emotionally now, But that was like, literally, I'm not kidding that. I think that was the first time you had said it like in a serious way, even though it was on camera and it was like, that's what that.
Speaker 3: Reminded me of. But that was like what like six months after living with each other. That was pretty quick until like moving in.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was twenty nineteen. That was like a year after. Yeah, that was over a year.
Speaker 2: Because my hair was brown and it was it was after I had orange hair, I think, so it was like later twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: No way, No, I.
Speaker 3: Have to get go at. That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: If that is true, I'm actually gonna freak the fuck out because literally, what doesn't make sense to me is how was twenty nineteen before twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: That genuinely that freaks me out.
Speaker 2: And I know it's obviously it's because like of the like lifestyle shift from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty. And also we went from like before the pandemic still being like like baby adults, yeah, like nineteen to twenty, and then like during pandemic, like we all aged like three years.
Speaker 3: Literally, we all aged like, we.
Speaker 2: All became like adults, and now we all look like fucking adults.
Speaker 1: And it's scared.
Speaker 3: I'm not an adult yet.
Speaker 1: I know you're sixteen, but like.
Speaker 3: I'm turning seventeen, but.
Speaker 1: You carry yourself so adult, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like really mature for my age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like sometimes I forget.
Speaker 3: While you're looking for that. I just want to clear the air about my hair right now. So if you're looking at it and you're like, damn, your hair looks really fucking oily, really really bad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah April twenty nineteen. How was that twenty nineteen?
Speaker 3: That's twisted, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like the way you age, Like you know, when you're like from four to seven, like you see someone age rapidly, Like that's when a human age is rapidly. From like eighteen to twenty one, that same rapid aging happens specific side your brain, specifically, like eighteen to twenty three.
Speaker 3: It's like even even twenty one to twenty three. Yeah, even those age that like period of time is completely like you age ten years, yeah, comparatively to like the rest of your life. But as I was saying, is.
Speaker 6: Even like eight to nine or even eight to nine, what like ages eight to now?
Speaker 1: You're just naming ages.
Speaker 3: I really am so curious. I'm so curious.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I was.
Speaker 1: God, you can speak even like when you know something, when you know something.
Speaker 3: Even even fifty six to fifty seven, I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: That, Oh, also wait like fourteen to.
Speaker 2: Like like right before you turn fifteen, but like specifically that week before you.
Speaker 3: Oh, things change. Things changed. This is going to be the summer of the rest of our life.
Speaker 1: It's going to be.
Speaker 2: As you saying that, it was literally the funniest shit I'd ever heard.
Speaker 3: Not this year's Christmas is going to be a troll It's going to be a trolls Christmas. It's actually crazy. If you're looking at my hair and you're like, damn, that ship is ratty, oily disgusting, I know it looks like it smells bad. It's because you know how you were like, oh, like you need you should try using some of that oil on your hair. I didn't read the bottle, and you used a ship toime. I didn't use a ship ton, but I applied it at my roots and at the bottom of my hair, and I went to bed last time. I was like, damn, I hair, I'm gonna wake up and it's gonn be so nice. And I woke up and it was the most oily like shit ever. And I was so fucking pissed because I was like I showered last night. I don't want to shower this morning because I'm going to the gym later. It's completely pointless. But now I have disgusting hair and I have to be on camera, and I'm brave. I'm not putting on a baseball cap. I'm done with baseball caps.
Speaker 1: I know I've noticed you haven't been doing that, is it?
Speaker 2: Because when I pointed out the frizzy thing, like that's what it was from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like fully, I was like, oh, is that really what's breaking my hair? Dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll that'll do it.
Speaker 3: That'll do it, barble doo.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that oil. You're not supposed to put hair oil in your roots. I put it in my ends.
Speaker 2: But also my ends take up so much oil because still, although like I've had multiple haircuts in the past like a few months now.
Speaker 3: You haven't.
Speaker 1: Although I've caught my hair a ship.
Speaker 2: Ton's I annoying, there are still like ends of my hair that had blonde in it, so like the ends will like be really really dry and scary, so I have to put a bunch of oil. And even then still like like the way my hair can like still like hold shape. Oh damn, is like kind of gross, did you because it's like not like a sleigh way, it's like a why can I do that?
Speaker 3: There were hairsuckers as kids. Do you know the kids that sucked their hair? Do you know the kids that sucked their hair?
Speaker 1: I was not that.
Speaker 5: I was never that.
Speaker 3: Never that for.
Speaker 2: You, a hairsucker, I don't think your hair was ever long enough, Like this is probably the longest.
Speaker 3: There was like a moment where I did it would like fall into my mouth and then I would just leave it there and play with it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, this is long haired.
Speaker 2: People, long hair girls only like.
Speaker 3: You can't don't don't try to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were having such a hard time getting that out here, freaking out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, also I didn't even finish the story. Basically, I made fun of Drew.
Speaker 2: For having out his fucking because we're going on a trip and Drew has all his fucking probiotics and like pills and supplements, and I made fun of him for it. But then I thought about it and I was like, oh my god, while I'm taking mine, I'm going to leave mine now.
Speaker 1: So I left mine out.
Speaker 2: And then when we were setting up the camera, I like reached over to help Kai was something and dragged the fucking charger and my fishy omega pills dropped all over the.
Speaker 3: Load order everywhere, and I felt like it was a targeted attack on me. I really do. I feel like she came from my life. I mean she literally physically came from my life because two shards.
Speaker 1: Of glass, No, I came from your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly like they two. I didn't get that one, but two shards of glass flew right at me. And it was very weird because I think, you know.
Speaker 2: What's funny is what's funny is you feel like you're attacked. But trust me, bitch, when I fucking attack you, it will not I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you were being attacked. You will know you're being attacked, you fucking idiot. And guess what your knees are so pink and.
Speaker 2: Scaring me, specifically this one that's holding your way.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know if it's the lighting.
Speaker 3: Is that the meanest thing anyone has ever said? I don't know if my favorite, but I looked.
Speaker 1: Down at my oh like I was like, I was like caught off guard.
Speaker 3: This something is off today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you've never pushed this close enough to your side, and usually I fix it.
Speaker 1: Also, this thing will break.
Speaker 3: I know any any day now, it's just gonna collapse.
Speaker 2: Half of the things in our house are things that like friends of ours who already lived here, gave to us when we first moved here. And it's five years in and we have not replaced anything. No, but we're working on it, working on it, working on it.
Speaker 3: Do you know, j Dilla, I know a thing or two.
Speaker 1: Fuck, there was something we were going to talk about on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's gonna be good to talk about on the podcast, but I fully forgotten.
Speaker 3: It literally took us like four hours to finish an hour and thirty long movie because like we would watch it for fifteen minutes in pure silence, and then someone would stream fucking hardcore pour into the TV for everybody to watch, and we'd be like, oh, stop, wait, but like who is this? What episode is this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: And then because someone broke the silence, we would all start airplaying things to.
Speaker 3: Like try to get the laugh out.
Speaker 1: So also, this is actually gonna make you upset me bringing this up.
Speaker 2: But that night when I did the whispering thing and it pissed you, all oh that.
Speaker 3: Literally, I was like, holy shit, like I am being bullied right now. I was the target of the night that everybody just attacked. And typically I'm like, yeah, sometimes I deserve this, Like I really do deserve this. But I walked into that room, made a joke about me being like, oh, like I'm covering the TV. I'm covering the TV. And then Ya and Orian like we're like buddy buddy all night, and they she whispered in Orion's ears and both of them died laughing. And then I was just like, Okay, fuck it, let me finish.
Speaker 1: Let me finish.
Speaker 2: Let me say from my point of view. So we were trying to put on a movie. We got one on and slowly all the boys left the room. So then it was me, a, Lisa, and o'rian and we were like, damn, they really just left whatever. And then Alisa and Christian had mentioned this movie, so we were like, let's watch it. So we start the movie and we're like fifteen minutes in and Drew comes in and does that and then I was like, oh my god, like I made a comment and then that fueled him more to bully me.
Speaker 3: More, and he goes, oh, my name is Anya.
Speaker 1: I don't want anyone to talk.
Speaker 2: Like he said something like that was being liked to me, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You bitch.
Speaker 2: And then he sat down and I was like, oh my god. And I had paused the movie and he was like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna pause the movie because she was making too much noise, like he can't going Fred the corner of the couch. So then I was like, no Oriyan started laughing, and I was like, wait, oh, Ryan, come here, and I whispered in her ear and.
Speaker 3: I was just wait, I don't believe it. There's no way there was. There was real words shared, and y'all are just having.
Speaker 2: My mother's earned swear on everyone in my family's life.
Speaker 1: Like literally, I didn't say anything, and because.
Speaker 2: She knew that I was doing it to make him mad, it made her crack up so hard. So then I started laughing so hard, and I just kept going and told Drew was like, you didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: He just got up and walked away.
Speaker 3: And then I walked into the boys room and was like, Okay, Andy's actually fucking pissing me off. Like I was just joking, but she took it too far. And whispered, So how was I supposed to know that there was nothing to be fair?
Speaker 2: Right after, I was like, dude, he actually thinks we said something. So I texted him, but I don't think you had your phone on you. Me and Arian both texted him.
Speaker 3: And so it was probably like damn, like I fucked up, like even more than stupid.
Speaker 1: It's like it was pissing me off. I was like, oh my god. I was like now, I was like, oh no, I'm from a real bad guy like.
Speaker 3: You, So the apology didn't come from a real place, but I'm I've never get.
Speaker 1: And I went into the room and I was like, do you didn't say anything? By the way, yeah, right, And then he just like, I can't watching it.
Speaker 3: It's simple. It's simple, like I don't need an apology or pity, Like, if you're going to be mean to me, be mean to me, and I'll internalize it forever.
Speaker 1: I literally don't even there.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything I could say about you to Ryan that would make us laugh as hard as the idea of saying something to make you upset. Well, I'm an insecure person, so hey, hey, better help Bibbs, not me.
Speaker 1: Not this, this is the space that you're here.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, no wait, let.
Speaker 1: Me to your iPhone.
Speaker 3: No but there, yeah, okay, okay, fair.
Speaker 2: Fair, But that was really funny. That whole night was just so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: I love like.
Speaker 2: I started this sentence literally two podcasts ago, and I remember I didn't finish it because it was the episode where I was mentioning how I pissed myself very often from laughing too hard.
Speaker 1: But I was saying this on the phone to Friday, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, dude, it genuinely is oh, because yesterday you said something really funny in my room that like made me laugh pissed from that.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember what it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was like three things yesterday that made me laugh so hard from you, and I don't remember them.
Speaker 1: But see, it's because we laughed so.
Speaker 2: Hard as a friend group all the time that I literally don't remember half of the things we say.
Speaker 1: To each other. But that is such, That is such an.
Speaker 2: Honor to be living a life where I'm surrounded by such funny people that I am constantly pissing myself and giving myself.
Speaker 3: The and the fact that you're constantly doing that and not giving me the panties after is crazy.
Speaker 1: What wait, why do you want them?
Speaker 3: There was a.
Speaker 4: TikTok of of us like doing like looking, there have been so many tiktoks lately of me, specifically that like you need to chill because like I got rid of my ego, but like it's fully back.
Speaker 3: Now hold on, let me see if I saved any of them. Because anytime someone compliments me, it inflates my ego in like a way that like I don't think the person understands what they're doing to me, Like they really don't get it. It's like, actually, when people compliment me, it's actually more fucked up if they didn't compliment me, do you know what I mean? Like it's doing more damage to me than if they said something mean to me.
Speaker 1: I know, but I literally know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But that doesn't mean stop complimenting me, because I literally am only alive for moments like that. Like actually, like if if y'all don't compliment me, I would be dead.
Speaker 2: So then how did you go to that literally twenty four years.
Speaker 3: Of your life bear that cross. This is I'm gonna You're gonna die on that hill. You're trying to break another glass. Damn bad luck.
Speaker 2: Oh but the glass I broke the other day was our BRITA filter is like on the top shelf and then at the bottom. I will put my cup there and have it filling up because I'm a lazy son of a bitch and I don't want to sit there for like three minutes like filling it up. And I had it doing that, and I was on my iPhone and the fucking glass hit the ground and shattered everywhere, all over my feet, and I screamed so fucking.
Speaker 3: Loud, and then I was like and yah you okay, And she just ignored me.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hear you because the TikTok I was watching made all that happen.
Speaker 3: He goes like, and I was like, oh, this bitch for real? Dad, So I yelled again. I was like yeh yo yo okay, And she was like, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I got my iPhone screen.
Speaker 3: I this podcastle just get untext. I'm just gonna watch some tiktoks. Let's do the ten scroll challenge on TikTok right now?
Speaker 1: What is that you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You go to your for you page and then you scroll ten times and then I'm screened recording, so this one's about minerals.
Speaker 2: I can't do that because it's it's just pretty girls.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Quit? Go back? Your timeline is awful.
Speaker 3: My dad, my stepdad just gave me ninety bucks. My mom bought a season passes to six Flags. I'm getting my industrial repiers next week, and my relationship with my mom is getting better. Old friends started reaching out and started talking again. This sound really does work. I'm gonna save that. I have to save that sound. I'm gonna use it.
Speaker 1: Do you have old friends that need to reach out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do, Dude. My for you page is fucking terrible. It's because I literally like every single video that pops up.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: I know, when Drew screenplays his fucking phone to the TV for us to watch TikTok's, I watch.
Speaker 1: Him like every single thing we scroll.
Speaker 3: It's so bad.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna do the ten scroll and then I'll show.
Speaker 3: Which one I land on one to no no you show.
Speaker 2: It's literally although it's public online and like yeah, but since it's just like a bunch of pretty women, like I feel like it's like low key weird to like just be like so here's my timeline, and it's just like a bunch of girls hella feeling themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, I just did mine, and that's basically what I'm scrolling down for eight and a half hours a day. And I really wish that number was an exaggeration.
Speaker 1: No, see, I can't put this one on here.
Speaker 3: Wait, I can't. What does it say? I actually can't read that. I swear to god, I tried so hard to read that. It makes no sense in my brain.
Speaker 2: Guy's on my timeline and then someone making a nasty, vegan, fucking hot dog.
Speaker 1: That's my tenth scroll? Or is this a candle?
Speaker 3: I think it's the wax melts. They like make realistic food as wax.
Speaker 1: That is what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a candle. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: This is some Ali kind of content.
Speaker 3: Who Alispagnola. Oh, don't get me started about miss Spagianna. I love Ali Spagnola, Alex Bagnola. If you want to be on the podcast, come through, come through. Okay, No one is talking about this and this. Actually I was enlightened the other day to it and I was like, wait, what the fuck? Like, Okay, follow me. Lgbt Q plus right, we love them. We love those people. They're great people. But I didn't realize. What I didn't realize is what it stood for the l lets, the G go No, the B Brandon, who's Brandon, the T Trump, the q q A on the plus Jesus Cross. So they've been with us the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's what that means. I thought it meant like, let's get bitches today, that's what it is. And quiz nos.
Speaker 3: It's not let's go Brandon Trump.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's let's get bitches today.
Speaker 1: And then the plus you.
Speaker 2: Just put it there like plus quiznos, let's get bitches and quiznos.
Speaker 5: Even more bitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a quiznosa. Okay, that's really fucked up and weird.
Speaker 1: Wait, where do you get that explanation? That is not what that means?
Speaker 5: Where are you getting your information?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't. I don't have to answer that question if I don't want to, So I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Are you being held hostage? Were you paid to say that?
Speaker 3: No? I'm not being held hostage. Helped me?
Speaker 1: Huh wait every time I go to, hey.
Speaker 3: Don't look in our way.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's getting it's getting in between.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, Holy shit, I completely forgot this happened. But two days ago, two days ago, I was so fucking tired for literally no reason at all, Like there was zero reason for me to be this tired. But anyways, me and you were chilling in my bed because she was little sister mode, and I just knocked the fuck out within you in my room, just on my bed, fully closed lights on, and per usual, I fell asleep on my arm where I fell asleep on my arm, and I woke up like at one thirty in the morning. I fell asleep with at like ten fifty five or something. And I'm not kidding. I have never felt my arm be so unalive before in my entire life. I genuinely thought I like had completely killed my arm, Like there was no blood in it. It was fully limped to like I wish I could describe. I actually felt like I had a dead person's limb on me. It was crazy.
Speaker 5: But did you touch your stinky pepper?
Speaker 3: Oh kay? Of course I jerked myself off with my dead hand. It felt like it wasn't mine. Okay, it literally looks like I do touch my penis, but I like I could not pick it up. I literally could not pick it up. Like I wish you could feel like I can actually feel what I'm feeling right now.
Speaker 1: He said, this is the guys that I can put it on screen.
Speaker 3: I like tried to lift it up and I couldn't. It is crazy, but yeah, I see that. See what? Oh I need to never wear these shorts on this podcast. It looks like I have a boney can.
Speaker 1: I see your huge fucking wiener.
Speaker 3: There is a video that Kaya sees and every time he sees it, he's like, damn, you look so hung in this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you look like you have a coke can penis.
Speaker 1: A coke can penis.
Speaker 2: But that video is so funny because also when he woke up, I thought he woke up from hearing me play Call of Dude up Fortnite, and I was like, fuck, I'm screaming too laugh and I was like, did you wake up from night? He's like no, but I you will not believe what just happened. And he showed me that video and I like laughed so hard because I was like, dude, I thought there was gonna be like, look, there was a huge spider in my bed, Like there was a fucking rat in the corner.
Speaker 3: I saw the spider crawling on my wall, like you, There was a spider crawling on my wall, and then you came in like three minutes later and sat right up against that wall. They didn't say anything because I was just like, I'm just gonna leave him and let him roam. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: I went to the dentist for the first time in four years, and I only have one cavity, which is pretty impressible.
Speaker 3: Are you going to get it filled?
Speaker 2: I have the way till we get back. Yeah, you could fill it, though I know something you.
Speaker 1: Can fill it with.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, started laughing second you said film, I laugh at laughs at the word filled and stuffed, Like I love those words.
Speaker 6: I went to Uh, I think it's love Pergoletta and subpergatory. No, no, no, it's an Italian restaurant. But there I went with Skyler and like all of the pasta is like stuffed noochi, like filled pesto.
Speaker 5: And I was like crying, laughing, and I.
Speaker 3: Was named some of them off the top of your head. What you call creamy buffa.
Speaker 6: And stinky beef bone is yeah, buffalo mozerell boba. I like to make boba sometimes me and Drew can make me make a lot of boba.
Speaker 3: I make I make boba.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The stinky crama, Yes, stinky krama.
Speaker 3: There's pesto something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the stinky pestorell. Yeah, Drew's the kramon king though.
Speaker 3: It's it's like things he calls his seeming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I caught up that. I think I was following that.
Speaker 5: Oh, lemon meringue pie, sorry.
Speaker 1: Lemon marringe pie.
Speaker 2: Like that one's not even like that's like a full like like hard dish, you know what, at the.
Speaker 5: Top of the creme brulet. That's another one I say sometimes.
Speaker 3: There it's actually fucked up that like to the normal person, ear like that means nothing to anybody, But every single time I hear you say that or read it on a menu, my brain immediately goes there in like a very fucked up way, And like, I can't eat creamy buffalo monzerella anymore.
Speaker 6: Dude, I cannot see the word crama on a menu without cream.
Speaker 1: I'm creaming right now. What the fuck were we talking about? Like, how did it go there?
Speaker 2: I feel like we were saying something and then it like ended up there, Oh yeahist my dentist, I do have one cavity. And then I was saying that to Josh as a flex and he was like when I was like, oh my god, I went to the dentist and it was actually so like I didn't. I basically had nothing. And then he was like, not even a cavity, and I was like, I had a cavity, and.
Speaker 3: Then he was like, oh, oh, that's not basically nothing. That's like the thing I growing up. I had really gnarly acid reflex as like a young child, like nine seven, eight nine, And because of that, when I would sleep at night, my stomach acid would bubble up into my mouth as I slept and it melted all of the enamel off of my teeth. So like from age seven on, for the rest of my life up until now, like anytime I go to the dentist, I just have cavities because I don't have that protective layer everybody has. I just really have fucked up teeth and it sucks.
Speaker 2: Well, my teeth were borderline perfect other than my one cavity, and I don't have to get my wisdom teeth removed.
Speaker 3: What was the pain back there.
Speaker 2: It was from grinding my jaw at night, which makes sense, Noky, what's so funny about that?
Speaker 1: I grind in my sleep?
Speaker 5: Like all the time, I thought you were going to make a joke.
Speaker 3: I was going to make a joke.
Speaker 2: We're going to make a head joke. But we spoke about how much pressure that puts on me.
Speaker 1: So it's just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, that is the best video of all time? Right? Right? You ever had a Krispy Cream? Was it crispy? Right?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a Crispy Cream?
Speaker 3: Have you ever gone to Crispy? Was it Crispy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: That video is sick. The other video that's really sick is I've been thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, we have to play that. More than a million kids come up missing per year. What do y'all think happened to these kids?
Speaker 3: And every time people come up missing, the more and more people come up missing, the more they release more.
Speaker 1: Chicken sandwiches and shit, I'm noticing that.
Speaker 3: I'm getting home my godamn iPhone because I don't have fucking service in this house.
Speaker 1: Dude, I we can't.
Speaker 2: I don't use the Wi Fi in our house because it's so bads.
Speaker 1: Per year what do you all think happened to these kids?
Speaker 3: Every time people come up missing, the more and more people missing, the more they release more chicken sound, which I'm noticing that dude.
Speaker 2: His eye his eye movement is what makes it so yet, because he's literally tapping his.
Speaker 3: Finger and he's like, he fully believes it, and I, honestly I believe that he believes it too.
Speaker 2: I will say, you had a vegan chicken sandwich the other day and I I looked at the inside of it and.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, that's just dust and plastic, dust, plastic, that's my plastics. Yeah, fillers, oils. Soy. What is a soy boy?
Speaker 6: I think a soy boy is someone that it's like, Oh, I don't eat any meat because it's bad. I like only watch like CNN, so me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, literally both of us.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, fuck, you eat like shit?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I just eat plant based three meal.
Speaker 2: You loky do eat plant based because all you have is corn.
Speaker 3: Literally looking at everything in our cabinet and realizing it's all corn. It's crazy. It's been corn the whole time, not like physically corn, but like corn syrup, processed corn bread, corn bread.
Speaker 2: A point that is not corn, Like what is that that they have to change the name of that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, actually, Liefe is magic and you cannot tell me otherwise, Like I'm being dead serious, like what nothing makes sense and you can go it's like science blah blah blah explaining all this shit, But no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just literally me in high school, like I fucking hated science classes because I was like, dude, what makes life awesome is actually having no idea how.
Speaker 1: This is exactly and I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Like literally a biology class, I fucking hated that. I was like, I don't know what's on I don't want to know what exactly is on the inside of a deer. Like makes them awesome is that they're just like there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, actually, explain to me how that cactus is alive? Like literally, like that makes no sense. It makes no sense. It makes my brain doesn't make sense. My insights don't make sense. Me making processing food and making energy out of it does not make sense. Where did you go? Come back to me? I'm here, come back to maybe go baby nowhere, baby baby? Are you mind for evil?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 5: No, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do it. Please don't wait.
Speaker 5: Oh, someone's phone is like close to the wire.
Speaker 1: No, he's just doing that so.
Speaker 3: That you don't don't yell at me.
Speaker 5: Kai, I'm not yelling at you.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get the quality of the audio to be as good as it can be.
Speaker 3: That thing, that thing, that thing.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how like computers work, and you like can't pay me to sit down and learn.
Speaker 1: I've said that before.
Speaker 5: I can easily.
Speaker 3: No. No, that was so fucking funny that hit no in me, like that was crazy. How quick that happened. Holy shit. But we taught rocks and metals its own language.
Speaker 6: WHOA, that's true. I saw that TikTok out. Honestly, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. This dude made a TikTok about like how computers are literally just rocks and metal like raw materials, and we taught it, We made up a language for it, which we gave it the language, and now it learned math from that language. So we should be able to teach ourselves anything because we taught rocks and metal how to fucking speak a language and then in turn do math, and in turn send rockets to space and like.
Speaker 1: And in turn get Fortnite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, and update the item shop hours you would not have. I want that fucking skin so bad it's gonna go away. The silver Surfer skin in the Fortnite shop right now is so fucking lit. Why don't we have a creator code in Fortnite? I've been thinking about that. I've been thinking about that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know how many of these bitches gone up and went to play Fortnite because how often we talk about it.
Speaker 1: If anything, it's like this embarrassing part of like.
Speaker 3: That we think everybody's relating to.
Speaker 2: Well, like, am I the only one who like genuinely cannot go to bed without playing?
Speaker 3: For Yes, yes, I haven't been playing video games lately. I'm on another thing where I'm board of them. But I'm gonna try to play with my brothers today because I go to New York and I don't want to leave them hanging dry.
Speaker 2: You know, I am getting to the point where Fortnite like makes me so fucking unenjoyable. Like literally yesterday I was so pissed playing it, but also because our WiFi yesterday was lagging so fucking.
Speaker 3: Bad when I was in the bathroom. I couldn't watch my fucking videos, Like, I bitch, what what's.
Speaker 1: So funny about that? My girl's trying to take a big fucking dump, but you can't watch her video.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 3: The thing is is how I go into that bathroom and I literally hang out. I don't I know, and.
Speaker 1: You do it like you two nights in a row.
Speaker 2: You've done it at the exact time where I'm like, all right, time to go to bed and get ready. And yesterday, just like the night before, I didn't do my skincare because Drew Jess happened to be in the bathroom and I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Hang out in there, like in a very real way.
Speaker 6: It is a really nice bathroom. I feel like I'm in like Europe or something when I'm in there.
Speaker 2: And then you come back out here and you're like you're like damn, and you see the job where you get like mutilated and like fucking hit.
Speaker 5: I thought we weren't supposed to get hit on that.
Speaker 1: Let's change the narrative. Ky doesn't get hit, he gets hit on.
Speaker 3: Okay. If I were you and you were me, I personally would not take that.
Speaker 5: Personally, I wouldn't let that slide.
Speaker 2: Like all the time, people Bethel Nathaniel, be.
Speaker 1: Nathaniel, what we were.
Speaker 5: Saying, you guys are talking about no bitch.
Speaker 2: We said this on the last episode already where people thought it was real. But it's gotten to the point where somebody made an edit of the podcast and somebody who didn't follow any of us compton and was like, don't they abuse their audio engineer? Like they like said that and they were being dead ass about it.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, it's literally getting.
Speaker 2: To a point that like what if a brand is like I want to work with them and they look up the podcast.
Speaker 1: And the top thing is us hitting the fuck out of kind.
Speaker 5: They're like, whoa, oh, I didn't tell you what happened.
Speaker 6: Balenciaga hit up the podcast email. But I get those emails and.
Speaker 1: I was like, you rated asund Yeah.
Speaker 6: They were like, we want to work with you, but we don't know what's going on here, Like can you just clarify that? And I was like, they beat the ship out of me, don't. Apparently they were.
Speaker 3: Going, yeah, what were they going to do?
Speaker 6: They're just going to give you, guys one hundred thousand dollars of stuff. I don't know, but I don't know what Balenciaga is, so I'm like, okay, well it's probably not a big Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I've ever heard of him, Na Themna Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, gap ring.
Speaker 5: A bell gap, easy gap.
Speaker 1: I don't back boots. How that ring's ringing a bell? Bags? Boots and house. Okay, not to bring I bring him up way too much.
Speaker 2: But you know what I thought about the other day is the video of James Charles explaining the term the house.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I literally do.
Speaker 1: Hey, come sit on this lab. He just heartened.
Speaker 5: I have never seen you move your body like that. Holy ship, I'm not touching.
Speaker 1: Get your hand off of me. Oh you're reaching out for me.
Speaker 3: I don't need to go to the gym and do lags today because I just got my work out just now. Doing that.
Speaker 2: You swatting my handle was the funniest time of your dry ass hands.
Speaker 1: They were like this things.
Speaker 3: I were like, they're so dry right now. And I put lotion all over them this morning, and I think I think big lotion companies are putting shit into their lotion to keep your hands dry, because that was the first time I put lotion on. My hands weren't dry before I put the lotion on, But after I put the lotion on, after like an hour and a half, they're dry. Explain that to me. But they weren't dry before.
Speaker 2: They weren't dry before because you haven't taken a shower in forty eight hours and your hair was so oily and you sit and you scratch your eyes.
Speaker 3: Showered last night, babe.
Speaker 1: That was freaking me out. You showering at night.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, I was gonna hop in the bath, but it was your bath night last night, so I was just like, I'm not gonna do that. I'm just gonna do like a quick shower. And I took a cold ash shower because I was like, fuck, oh.
Speaker 1: I literally did take a bath because I was like, this guy's in the shower.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I took a cold ash shower. Well way it.
Speaker 5: Should?
Speaker 6: We should we talk about our big show, the big event, the performance.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, so Kai and I are DJing a festival in New York, and not only that, but we are headlining and closing out the entire festival.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're headlining. Sure, Yeah, that's what we've been telling people, is that we're headlining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not real. But we are playing the third day at the last time slot. Yeah, so technically I think we technically have the Technically that's a headline. Yeah, oh god, but technically that is a headline. Yeah. A fucking weekend, So yeah.
Speaker 5: If you're in New York, it's going to be Really why is it called that a fucking weekend?
Speaker 3: Literally a fucking weekend.
Speaker 6: It's like a yeah, it's because everybody has to fuck and it's on the weekend.
Speaker 2: So I'm also some of the glass left over was on the floor and my face fell right next to him. I was like, if I would have cut my face with this glass yourself. God, stop giving your toughest battles to your strongest warriors.
Speaker 1: I am done.
Speaker 3: I'm dead ass not going to the gym.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can put that on here we can, Like it is so graphic, like literally you can see the wrinkle of that man's balls.
Speaker 3: I'm dead ass done going to the gym, Like, for real, crop that photo. Kai, what else do I have on my mume account. Oh fucking Abraham Lincoln predicting COVID nineteen.
Speaker 1: I hate that you think this is funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I actually don't have fucking service.
Speaker 1: I'm the one.
Speaker 5: Wait is it supposed to be playing?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't paused, So.
Speaker 1: What time are we at?
Speaker 3: Thirty two minutes, forty four minutes?
Speaker 2: Cut me saying that hey, cut me, saying that it sounds like it sounds like I don't love my job, saying that.
Speaker 3: Actually I do have a note, so tell me this would tell me this would not be a really cool like psychological thrillers show.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say, like a psychological like torture, hiring a hit man on yourself, then killing the hit man in self defense.
Speaker 3: What happens there? Like, are you since you hired it on yourself, are did you murder that man? Or did you murder him in self defense? So it's not murder, but you paid him to kill you, but he didn't kill I think.
Speaker 2: You will get a double charge of hiring a hitman and murder.
Speaker 3: But you did it out of self defense.
Speaker 1: But you hired a hit man and then you murdered someone.
Speaker 3: But he was trying to murder you, and then you came to and you're like, actually, I don't want to die.
Speaker 2: But if that was the agreement, why wouldn't you just be like, hey, honestly, or unless in the agreement prior you were like, no matter how much I beg.
Speaker 3: You do it exactly.
Speaker 2: But like in the times you met the hit man, I'm sure there was a bomb that formed because you're a lovable person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am a lovable person.
Speaker 2: So like I would imagine like if I hired a hitman, like it would start off as like just business, and then I'd be like, honestly, like I'm really scared about dying, Like can we just get a coffee and I'll talk to you about like what exactly I want? And because I'm so charming and charismatic, he'd be like damn, like actually, like I'm so sad that I have to kill this girl. And then when it comes to it, and I had told him already, hey, no matter what, don't kill me. When it comes to it, he like is about to do and he's like, I can't do it. I have to admit something like I think I'm in love with you, and then that's.
Speaker 3: Where the show then it becomes a crime of passion. Yeah, a crime of passion, but no one dies.
Speaker 1: It's the crime of what dies is your ego.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, but I was in the middle of that, you said you're such a lovely person, and then it triggered a thought in my head where I was like, that's the first time Anya has ever complimented me.
Speaker 2: You say that every single time I complaim about you, like every single time I complimbout you, it becomes a gaslight of you attacking me and being like, that's.
Speaker 1: The first time you've ever said anything nice to me.
Speaker 3: It's not me attacking you. It's just me stating the truth. And if you can't handle the truth, get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in the truth. That's not real.
Speaker 2: I live in like the true reality, and you're living in a make believe world.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 5: Before you, I'm Drew's penis pilled.
Speaker 7: You'll all see, You'll all see.
Speaker 3: The fucking Walking Phoenix lot Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: I know music, musical, Joker music, that's gonna be everything that is gonna be so good. The Joker was such a good movie, Like it literally was. Why it has no one.
Speaker 1: Said that before?
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody's ever like had that take before. Actually, oh my god, and ya relax, it's not it's really not that deep, like you don't have to freak out.
Speaker 1: Center the whole time. But yeah, I'm excited to see.
Speaker 3: That no one has ever said The Joker was a good movie before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like why does not one talk about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why does that one talk about the phenomenon that is getting a little drunk with your friends and then proceeding to watch every single Lady Gaga Beyonce like on their is correct razy?
Speaker 3: We always start with like Telephone, yeah, and then it ends up going to Lina del Rey, then Judas and then like like literally there's so many like just hits that come on after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up with the drinks to music video pipeline? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Does that happen for anybody else? Like I feel like that happens to everything.
Speaker 2: I did see a TikTok that it was like before you know it, one day you're twenty four and this is your life. And it literally was a group of friends doing that and like one of the friends watching Lady Gaga and turning and being like she was twenty four during this. That freaks me out. That is something I always do when I watch these videos. I'm like, fuck, not only does this person look so fucking hot, you don't know who lady got that?
Speaker 3: No, I don't actually know who that is. I have no reason to know who that is.
Speaker 1: Wait, why would you say that she's like an artist?
Speaker 3: She makes music, I know, but like I have never heard her music before, so.
Speaker 1: Like the way you're sitting would suggest otherwise.
Speaker 2: But every time I'm watching these videos, I look the women up and then I'm like, shit, I used to watch it and be like, okay, so she's twenty two when she made this.
Speaker 1: Have two years to get that hot. I'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: Ironically do that with basketball players as well, Like I'll see them like being nineteen years old playing in the NBA and like dunking it, and then I'm like twenty four or sixteen on my couch like looking up to them and like being like you are my hero, and I want.
Speaker 2: To be like you're talking about the pastor you mean because you are sixteen sixteen?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but no, I three years at my old ass age. I'll like look back and be like, damn, they're like doing this with their life right now, and I'm doing this.
Speaker 2: I know I'm like fuck, Like Beyonce is literally like shit in this ring. Wait, let's see how old she is in that video because I'm thinking of a specific beyond say video ring the Alarm, because I know, I know I have a year to look the way Lady Gaga looked during a certain era, So I have like six months to get my shit together. Okay, which hopefully I could turn that out.
Speaker 3: But what was she twenty four? In telephone?
Speaker 2: Let's find out ring the Alarm? Beyonce ring me? I think that two thousand and six?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 8: How old was Beyonce in two thousand and six? Okay, okay, I thought that she was twenty two? She was twenty five?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you gotta like you got some time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I haven't. I have time, Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 3: Okay, you like genuinely convinced that you're gonna look like Beyonce in two years?
Speaker 1: How old was no?
Speaker 2: Lady Gara looks so good in the telephone video.
Speaker 3: I have really good caption etics.
Speaker 5: Look at that well you're pushing it out right. Oh no you're not. Damn they look really good.
Speaker 2: Fuck no, I am they got I was twenty three years old in that video.
Speaker 1: Whoa Yeah, you're really was twenty three?
Speaker 3: Damn shit in telephone?
Speaker 1: In telephone? How about Judas?
Speaker 3: No, this isn't her she was She was like twenty seven, and Judas she better have been twenty seven, and Judas she's probably twenty six. Damn. They were young as fuck.
Speaker 1: I hate this.
Speaker 3: That is crazy. I always saw them and I thought they were like thirty eight years old in those videos, but like.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was twenty five.
Speaker 2: Fuck damn okay, so I have a year.
Speaker 1: I have a year.
Speaker 2: Hurry up, I'm already late because the way she looked in telephone, I'm not there.
Speaker 3: They were grown as fuck. Like they looked grown as fun.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: That's that's something I always think about, Like obviously I look like an adult, but like, why am I not serving that? Like?
Speaker 1: But you know what's crazy is I met to some people. No, to some people, I am.
Speaker 3: Serving, Lady g Gay, some people I am serving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am like serving, like like literally look at my frumpy ass right now. I'm like I'm serving, like like my fucking ugly ass shirt and jeans.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I'm like serving.
Speaker 3: It's giving Gaga.
Speaker 2: Also, I met Frumpy as in my frumpy clothing. Don't take my words out of context, you bitch.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's like not on you, like I maybe like maybe that's me psych You're a fucking bitch and I fucking hate you.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, man.
Speaker 1: Fucking comfort shit.
Speaker 2: I'll fucking kill you, Motherfuckerum.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's read this one. I was laying down in bed with my eyes closed, awake, and all of a sudden, you get this very real feeling memory slash flashback to preschool of me biting a kid, flipping him off, then building a fort out of big red cardboard bricks, and then I had the audacity to cry.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's literally everybody who's like, I just made a song and then they start saying that with a guitar.
Speaker 1: Like a b I had a dream I was in prett I.
Speaker 3: Just started crying.
Speaker 2: What was that thought that you wrote down? Is that like you just woke up?
Speaker 3: And I literally have no idea where that came from. It was it was supposed to be in last episodes, but I didn't read it. Because I read it and I was like, what the fuck is this and then I was just like, I read it. Now I've grown enough.
Speaker 2: Since then, my I grow every day. That's the thing. That's what no one wants to talk about, is my growth every day, specifically in my boot breast area.
Speaker 3: Don't fuck touch them. Don't touch them.
Speaker 1: They're off limits.
Speaker 2: This is going to be the last episode in this kitchen.
Speaker 5: For a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been growing down in the past six months. I feel like I grew up, hit the peak, and now I'm like at like a dead cat bounce. Kind of those are stock terms if you really needed to know, invest your money, and ironically, though, invest your.
Speaker 2: Money nothing is because I was thinking about like money investing the other day and I was like, dude, what's crazy? Is like all of that could crash and then what I just have to like be like, damn, I tried.
Speaker 3: It's only gone up for the last one hundred years.
Speaker 1: Only I just don't.
Speaker 2: Believe in anything, Like I'm not kidding. You can't explain it to me.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in it. So he kai agrees with me. Been reality pilled.
Speaker 3: Make your money work for you. You can make seven point five percent compound interest on your investments. Look put if you put like five k in. Now by the time you're sixty five, let's say low seven points. What if I die then you try.
Speaker 1: To do they get to keep that money?
Speaker 3: No, it's your money, so it goes to like whoever you want it to.
Speaker 1: But I don't think my family would know how to get that out of there.
Speaker 3: They could probably figure it out.
Speaker 1: I think they'll be too busy morning the death of that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. Financially, I invest in that.
Speaker 1: That's what I invest in.
Speaker 3: Never mind, Okay, Jesus fucking Christ, none of my.
Speaker 1: Masters and Jesus H. Christ.
Speaker 2: Where does the age come from? Like have you heard someone say that before, like Jesus age Christ.
Speaker 5: Have you heard it's for holiday? It's for like the holiday Christmas, Jesus Holiday Christmas.
Speaker 2: I looked it up and somewhere it said that his middle name was Harold. But also that's not real Harold is Jesus Harold Christ.
Speaker 5: I feel like Harold wasn't a name yet at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that dropped in like twenty ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the Bible is fake. Oh, the truth is the only truth.
Speaker 2: Wait what now you're denouncing like everything but the truth.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck is the age. What is the age means?
Speaker 1: I looked it up, I couldn't find it.
Speaker 2: I hate that Google shows you fucking I've said this before. I think everything I say, I've repeated it, and I don't give a fuck fuck you just I hate that Google shows you shit from like nineteen seventeen and fucking fifteen BC now, like I don't need to know what the fuck bitches thought was the answer to this question in nineteen fourteen, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what bitches in twenty twenty two think the answer is because those are people.
Speaker 1: Living in my reality.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they were doing in nineteen oh one, like, and you know what, more importantly, I don't give a fuck And fuck the Beatles?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh did you see that thing.
Speaker 2: That I was like, someone's like, and then when we enter like the thirtieth century, like there would no more of the Beatles will be alive. And then someone quoted it with and the music was still playing over and they were.
Speaker 3: Like, fucking the Beatles really did trans that, they really did transform you.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Because I'm not listening, I'm not listening.
Speaker 3: Godotline from the Beatles to Ye, like I don't. There's no connection, Like genuinely you have to go.
Speaker 1: Through so many artists to get to that that it's.
Speaker 3: Like, actually they Playboy CARDI did for music is what people think the Beatles did. And I actually believe that, and.
Speaker 1: I wholeheartedly believe that.
Speaker 2: Like could the Beatles make international players Anthem?
Speaker 3: No? Could the Beatles make Dark k make Yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And if they if they dumped it, because like that's cheating. Could the Beatles you didn't even.
Speaker 1: Make that up?
Speaker 3: Could the Beatles make Dark Paradise?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not? But could Lana? I actually can't name the Beatles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, bathroom Window.
Speaker 3: Is that a Beatles song?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Bathroom Windows? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What Tom through the bathroom Window?
Speaker 1: Is that it? Or she broke out of the bathroom window.
Speaker 6: I know there's a Beatles show she came in through the bathroom Window.
Speaker 1: Guys, such a long title.
Speaker 3: All the Beatles names.
Speaker 2: They're so progressive they weren't taken into account the size of the iPhone screen because that title is what that is so real? Like if they're if they're so like ahead of the curve. Why didn't they take the streaming platforms.
Speaker 3: Into the count And yeah, that is so real, Like it's even like real for like YouTube video titles, like everything, every sentence is getting shorter to fit on the iPhone. Yeah, that is crazy, your mind blew my back out. What are they all named? Because there's one there's one beatle that makes really good music with his wife.
Speaker 6: Oh it's John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Star, George Harrison, Aubrey Graham, and then Pete Best was.
Speaker 3: Wait, Drake was a Beatle.
Speaker 1: Way Pete Best, who is that?
Speaker 6: Pete Best is a guy that like was in it and then I think you got kicked out.
Speaker 3: Or he left imagine fumbling the bag like that.
Speaker 2: I would actually kill Yes, Drake was in the Drake was in the Beatles and then left and then was frozen in time because he was like the time like it is not like the way I want it to be right now, Like y'all are low key behind and I'll let you do what you need to do so that later on I can like pick up the torch and like keep it moving.
Speaker 3: There was John Lennon and.
Speaker 1: The Ringo star that's not a name.
Speaker 3: That's literally a dog.
Speaker 1: That's not his birth name. That's two first names for a dog. My dog's Ringo and Star.
Speaker 3: I have made We're gonna get in ass jokes that y'all literally just have to ignore. But they're hearing them and they're like, wow, you have an advanced brain. I remember I got.
Speaker 2: A really real argument with somebody over the Beatles publicly on Twitter, and I'm like still friends with them, but it's just really funny. It was like such a real argument. It was like a really real argument.
Speaker 1: Like literally, it was such a real argument.
Speaker 2: It moved to d MS because this person was so pissed at me, like making jokes about it.
Speaker 3: I have to find this focus on stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Is it, Paul.
Speaker 2: McCartney, You know where your head is, That it's up yours and you need to take it out.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to say we're on the same page.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I was gonna say, Like we were on the same page if you couldn't fucking read and you're not following along correctly, and I've already moved on three pages later.
Speaker 5: I'm so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, it's ram On Thank You. Ram by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney is a really good album. Specifically the song ram On ram On mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of a different song. Its like ram on and.
Speaker 5: Copyright.
Speaker 1: The thing is the girl, this is not this is not true.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: This isn't monetized anyway.
Speaker 2: We're acting like we're like, oh, we gotta cut that so we can get monetized.
Speaker 1: But the thing is like, I'll leave it here.
Speaker 2: The Beatles are good, but like chill out, bitch, we have TikTok now, like now we have too many people making music if I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 3: But that is another conversation for another time.
Speaker 2: But that's like they're good, but damn, bitch, that's the hell you're gonna die on.
Speaker 3: That the fuck.
Speaker 2: I guess a lot of people it's like nostalgic bass, Like we're listening.
Speaker 3: To it the only people making like actually real music and waves in the industry. And I genuinely believe this is me and Kai and our DJ side.
Speaker 1: You're not making music literally.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, we're djaying tomorrow.
Speaker 5: When this comes out, it'll be.
Speaker 1: Today that Boney is playing in Miami.
Speaker 5: Oh, I was just gonna promote our show again.
Speaker 1: You're like you're like thirsty, like you like need like neat to say.
Speaker 5: It's a really big night for us.
Speaker 1: Some people watching.
Speaker 2: This are going to the Bad Bunny concert in Miami tonight, and let's just say I'll be there.
Speaker 5: Damn, Drew, what the fuck do that again? That's crazy. I'm noting, No, you are. Actually there's real.
Speaker 1: Muscle that you turned so red.
Speaker 3: I know I have real muscle.
Speaker 5: You're developing a hemorrhid.
Speaker 3: Like me exploding the vein in my arm and it shoots up into my brain and they have an aneurysm and die.
Speaker 5: I came until I can see you like shirtless, and I can just see the whole.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is there anything?
Speaker 5: There's so much definition for me.
Speaker 1: Raandma say it with a son. You know you won't be with playing with them singing for the rhythm. Everybody know I'm the venom.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, since I don't know the song, I was like, oh my god, this is the first song I've heard of sing correctly.
Speaker 3: I said everywhere wrong. Okay, let's tap into some media. Yeah you know what.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not this week, not today, have I.
Speaker 1: Been listening for an hour? That's how much I care about you guys.
Speaker 3: My hair looks like what is the late Alana del Rey's song Ballerina Ballerina Disaster, Queen of Disaster? That leak is simply Manna's best song she's ever made. That's actually not true, but if she put that song out, it would have been a chart topping masterpiece. It's so good. But that song, Queen of Disaster? What else? What else we got? Am I A kay? What was the am I A song you showed me that was really fucking good?
Speaker 5: Like x R two x or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I listened to x R two. Bamboo Banga is really fucking good. That whole album is just like perfect, like you can't tell me otherwise. And then and you put on some ny R D in the car. It's specifically their like self titled album No One Ever Really Dies and that ship is fucking awesome, and we were taking we have that conversation where you're like, people hate it on this album for literally no fucking reason, like it is so good, and I think I don't know if it's as good, like it's as good as their other albums to me, But I don't know if it was as revolutionary as their other albums were.
Speaker 2: I would think so though, because like the reason we even listened to that is because we were listening to Hug Me and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, this so fun.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, this beat is.
Speaker 2: Literally a beat that Pharrell didn't use on that NYRD album. And it literally is like if you listen to it, it sounds like it was made within the same time brain and they were made within the same timeframe. And I was like, dude, this like this is such a loved song right now, but it literally is. Tyler actually has like a really good a quote where he was talking about music and he was like, nowadays, everybody wants so badly to say like if something was good or bad and like leave it there. No one wants to talk about like why they like it, how it makes them feel like all this shit. It's literally just like this sucks, it's not what I wanted. I don't like it, or it's like this is good, it's everything, this is a new thing.
Speaker 1: I love it. But like, literally, songs can grow on you.
Speaker 3: Songs hit I fall victim to that so often, where like yeah, so like I listened to an album and I'm like, this shit sucks, and I don't listen to it for three months, and then I come back and I'm like, wait, this album is actually really fucking awesome, and I just don't give it a chance on the first listen because it's not what I'm used to. And I do that literally with every single album. Yeah. The only album recently that I listened to first time and I was like, oh, this is fucking great was Beyonce is Renaissance, Like I love that album.
Speaker 5: Did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do it all the time too.
Speaker 3: Also, But I'm highest.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something I fully forgot. Well, shit, I forgot.
Speaker 2: I went to go drink water and I literally like I swallowed the thought.
Speaker 1: It was like at the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I like, oh, I'm gonna say Also, you don't have to like love everything. You can like something that maybe isn't like this Cuddy fucking masterpiece and just listen to it because you like it and it makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: Stop I'm white here.
Speaker 2: You do this to me all the time, like you're a fucking slut. Like I didn't know I was marrying someone who was for.
Speaker 1: The People show them, show them, show them what you did in your mouth.
Speaker 2: You're embarrassed. No, not that, what is on your lip? Oh yeah, your mind, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So stop giving yourself.
Speaker 2: Away forever and always doesn't feel like it most of the time.
Speaker 3: But the only reason I do that is because I don't get it from you. Well, because don't give what you're supposed to give to me.
Speaker 1: No, we'll have those conversations some other time, because you're pison.
Speaker 3: Let's have it now. No, they don't, let's have it now.
Speaker 1: They don't mean to say no.
Speaker 3: They are are everything. They deserve to see it.
Speaker 1: They have to see the good in the bad.
Speaker 7: Li.
Speaker 1: My media of the week.
Speaker 2: Is automatic by Hikaru Utada Shorty Shorty by Extreme still listening to Madonna so good.
Speaker 1: I've just been listening to a lot of old Bata and.
Speaker 2: Because it reminds me of being a child and having no worries and being able to run around not on the outside by Sylvia I repeat all the way, Uh, huh.
Speaker 3: What the one you just said? I haven't heard this.
Speaker 2: And then I've been listening to Cupid the Locke, which I've said before, and uh nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Oh I Love nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 2: They're So Good No nineteen seventy nine by the Smashing Pumpkins.
Speaker 3: True m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I've just been that's it. That's honestly it. And then other songs that are on rotation are just like the classics, like.
Speaker 3: The usual for me a simple classics. What are in rotation? Oh? Just Steve Lacey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been listening to that Steve Lacy album.
Speaker 1: Still Cody freestyle.
Speaker 5: Well con texted me. Oh my gosh, so.
Speaker 1: Let's do Oh, oh my god, Oh my god. He's here. He's here.
Speaker 3: You just said that he's here, always been here, he was here the whole time, and I've been here for fifty eight weeks. You need to leave, kay. Did you see that the video that I sent you as walking into Clendestina, which one the one that I sent you, oh.
Speaker 5: With like the guys doing calisthenics?
Speaker 3: Yes, or like that's us in the middle mm hmm acro James, Okay, Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: No, but actually I just thank you so much for everything. And ironically though, no, for real, for for real, for real, for real.
Speaker 5: And my media of the week is
Speaker 2: Sh