Speaker 1: Kabbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air.
Speaker 1: Everywhere. The Fifth Hour the Extra Spicy, extra crunchy edition of the podcast, not to be confused with the original Recipe podcast, which is the Overnight Show. But we are here hanging out Happy Friday is the twenty sixth day of the month of April, the final weekend of the month of April, and Danny g hanging out with me as we are in NFL Draft. What's the phrase for this, Danny, It's it's a long weekend. It used to be when we were kids, it was just one day, but now it's like a whole. It's been this way for a while. It just goes all all weekend, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, a football palooza.
Speaker 3: How awkward was Roger Goodell with Eminem Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, he had Eminem as a human shield. How much do you think the NFL paid Eminem Do you think they gave him free tickets to the lines. He probably got free tickets anyway to the Lions.
Speaker 3: He didn't even deserve his paycheck if that's the case, because I mean he should have freestyled or something. He just said, what up Detroit? Anybody could have did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could have blown me, and I would have done a better job. I would have thrown in MotorCity. I would have thrown in you know, you know the some of the other things. Is it the three one three? I believe Detroit is the three one threes like stuff like that. Come on, Pippin, get your tims on. Had some fun with it. But yeah, it was the other thing too, about the draft. I mean, there were a lot of the subplot stuff other than just the meat and potatoes of who to pick and all that. But the thing about the draft the crowd. There was a massive amount of people there. They said there were two hundred and seventy five thousand people. Detroit as a city has a population of about six hundred and forty thousand people. The math on these crowd estimates I said it on the Overnight Show a few hours ago, and it's like they just throw numbers out and just gets repeated. Nobody like questions any of the numbers. It's wild.
Speaker 3: I like the fact though, that you would have went be rabbit. You would have had everybody put their hands up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, sure man. I would have served Detroit pizza, which I didn't even know there was a thing until a couple of years ago, when I think it was was it Pizza Hut? Somebody started doing commercials Detroit style pizza, and I was like, what the f is that? I know about New York style peace, I know about Chicago pizza. I'd never even heard of Detroit style pizza until a few years ago. And I'm like a middle aged guy, and I'm like, where did that come from? Detroit? Did they just make that up to sell pizza at Pizza or something? I was like, where did that come?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. I was talking to Alex, the vegan.
Speaker 1: Who and I didn't realize he was still working there.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, right, he takes more days off than anyone I've ever met in my life. But he was telling me he agrees with me Whenever our job gets pizza, they go down the street to that New York style place and they get that really thin, not crispy pizza and it.
Speaker 1: Flocks very expensive. And the biggest part is they're big pieces, but a large pie is very expensive and you get about seven or eight pieces or something. I mean, you get hardly any pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mulberry I think is the name of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. Yeah, I mean it's good if you're into that kind of pizza, it's good. But it's not for a radio station. It doesn't really work.
Speaker 3: He looked at me the other day because there were some of those sloppy floppies on the counter in the Blue kitchen, and he said, why don't they ever get a good Chicago pie? Why don't always get this flimsy pizza?
Speaker 1: And there is a deep dish place that opened not far away from our studio, like a Chicago deep dish pizza place is in that area in the San Fernando Valley, So they don't they don't go there, you know, you know why they go to Mulberry Street. Danny. When Fox Sports Radio opened the Great Annie Z, she would buy pizza and that's where she bought it from because it was the closest pizza place. And even though she's not part of Fox Sports Radiomore, the people still buy the pizza from the same damn place. Wild nobody changes.
Speaker 3: Not the only thing I take credit for Ben.
Speaker 1: By the way, today is National Pretzel Day, one of the most important days on the calendar. National Pretzel Day. Amazing.
Speaker 3: Go to boxing, food and sporting an event, food pretzel, and Disneyland Mickey Mouse pretzel, hot melted cheddar cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when I back in the old days, we used to go to the mall. They have these things called the malls of them. Even now there's some outdoor malls, but I'm talking of the old school like malls where they were all closed off. You'd walk around. It's like you got to get a soft pretzel, right, you got to get a pretzel or if you travel, pretzel solid meal. Here's a fun fact on the pretzel, because I'm all about the fun facts. If I don't give a fun fact, alf the alien opiner will get very upset. The origin of the pretzel dates back to the seventh century, and we can thank the Catholic churches for the pretzel. The rule of abstinence and fasting during Lent were much stricter, hard to believe in the seventh century, and they forbid the Catholics from consuming dairy eggs or meat. Couldn't eat any at and that led to the creation of the pretzel, which was the perfect food to eat. You weren't violating any of the draconian rules of the Catholic Church and you could do what you want. So and there you go. You can thank them.
Speaker 3: That also where the mustard packets came from, because you couldn't dip it in melted cheese in that case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was how we can pack. The Germans, right, the Germans, the hard pretzel, the German thing, and they said the k nodded. Here's another fun fact about the pretzel. The knodded shape of the pretzel became a symbol of union in Switzerland in the sixteen hundreds. With weddings royal couples featured pretzels to represent the bond in matrimony, tying the knot. According to legend, that is where the phrase tying the knot came from. About that, but that you can smoke it. Tying the knot, you're saluting the pretzel. Take that for data. Stupid, but I read it on the internet. It must be true. But the heart pretzel, that's actually a somewhat new Now. I'm not a big heart pretzel guy, although occasionally I do enjoy the pretzel stick with peanut butter. Solid combination, solid combination.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And you know what's good, those flat hard pretzels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, those are good. Two. And the historians of the pretzel, you imagine you grow up and you want to be a firefighter or a police officer or a soldier, and you become a historian of the pretzel. They claim that the first hard pretzel is a relatively new invention, and it was first created in Pennsylvania by German immigrants, and Pennsylvania is the holy land in America of the pretzel that we've had. Fats in Philadelphia sent us a bunch of soft pretzels a while back and they were amazing, just and we had to cook them because they were not cooked otherwise terrible. But yeah, So five hundred and fifty million dollars the annual worth of the pretzel industry here in the United States. It's a lot of yeah, a lot of pretzels, so I'm out of fun facts on pretzels. On this podcast, We've got a little Southern charm one take Mallor, and I guess some other stuff. We'll see if we have time to get to all that. But I wanted to start with this and this is a big announcement. I saved it for the podcast. I teased it a little bit on the radio show last night, but we have a major, major development, major development. Call to arms for all Malor Militia. I'm going to drop this right here on the podcast because if you listen to this podcast, you are not a poop ed. You are a VIP in the Malard Militia. And for the first time this year, and for the first time in the history of the radio show, almost twenty five years of broadcasting on Fox. I can't believe it's been that long. We're not that far away from that magical number. But the problem is I miss six months in twenty six days because the company got rid of me. But it's been a while, so we are holding here's the announcement. Do you have a drum roll, Danny? Can you get me in the mood with a drum roll?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Let me beat on my chest, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, drum, dumb, drum.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: For the first time in the history of the show, and the first time this year, we will have a Malor meet and greet below the Mason Dixon line. What that's right? We are headed to Dixie for a Malor meet and greet. Why, Danny, I'll tell you why because I have to go there because my niece is graduating from college in South Carolina. I've never been to South Carolina. I never thought I would go to South Carolina. But here we are. I'm gonna go, and it's a place I've never been. I don't know much about it. If you know anything about it, let me know. I've done a little research. But here's the deal. So I am Uncle Benny, and I will be in the state of South Carolina. Actually gonna be driving all over North Carolina and South Carolina, but I'm gonna be in town for a hoot and nanny of a party. My brother both my brothers are gonna be there. I'll be in town and I always try to meet the people when I'm in a place I don't normally go, and I would love to meet you. I'm going to be in Charleston, South Carolina. I'm gonna give you the details on this. I do want to tip the headphones to a big p one, a guy that listens to this podcast and actually admits it, at least to me, Dale from Charleston. So thank you, Dale, I appreciate. I have course finded with Dale a couple of times I had mentioned on this podcast, Danny, I was going to be in South Carolina and I was looking for a place in Charleston. Dale answered the call. There were a couple other people that answered as well. But Dale, he's my guy in Charleston because he knows people. He's my boots on the ground and as a made man, he knows where I needed to go, and he knew somebody. Dale actually is from our neck of the woods. Dan, he's from California's from Orange County and Brea and he moved to Charleston a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: So nice, Nice. My car got broken into it in Brea one time.
Speaker 1: There's a cheesecake factory in Brea, if I remember. But he used to listen to the first hour of the Overnight Show on his way home from work. He used to work at a bar. Now he listens to the last half hour of the radio show live because he's driving to work doing the early commute, and he says he does listen up. This is the podcast for the rest of the show. But here are the details. Okay, so Malard meet and Green. I have no idea if anyone's going to show up. I have no concept to how many people we have listening in South Carolina and that part of North Carolina, so there might be nobody there. It might just mean me and Dale hanging out, which I'm fine with. Dale seems like a cool guy. We'll have a good time. I hope there's some others that show up. I know Jerome and Charleston has been calling the show, and we've had a few other callers from there. So the way this is going to work, we will be there the when. The when is on Friday, May tenth, so we're still a couple weeks away from this Friday May tenth. It'll be from three o'clock to five o'clock. Obviously Eastern time, because we'll be on Eastern time. And where this is going to happen. Pay close attention. My father's mustache.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the place.
Speaker 1: Well, No, that's the place. See, that's that's the magic. Does that not sound like a great place? I already looked at the menu. I scattered what I want, so I'm happy it's my father's mustache. But it's the James Island location. Now Dale boots on the ground. Dale tells me that there's another location out on the peninsula, but that is or on Mount Pleasant rather Mount Pleasant. That's not the one. This is a different one. The one we're doing the event at is on James Island. It's one seven three nine Maybank Highway in Charleston, South Carolina. And I'm told it's about three miles west of downtown Charleston. So that's that's what I'm told. And there's again another location. I know it can be a little confusing, so just the one we're at will be on James Island. Why are we doing this because I'm I'm a glutton for punishment. No, I want to meet people. I've alway tried to do this over the years. I've had a lot of these things in random cities. We've done several in Boston, did one in Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Appleton, Wisconsin because my brother lives in that area of Wisconsin. Did Seattle. We've done a bunch in La Bakersfield, we did that. I'm trying to think where else. I know I'm missing some that we did Anyway, in Chicago. I met some listeners in Chicago Kansas City, so we've done a few. Man that these have added up over the years. But anyway, I'm looking forward to South Carolina. And if you've been listening or you're you know somebody else who might live there that's a fan of the show, maybe the podcast. They don't hear this whatever, who I saw They have French onion soup. Danny a big French onion soups. Guy looks pretty good. I don't usually eat fish and chips. It appears they have good fish and chips. They've got bangers and mash and that that. I don't know about that. That sounds like like an English show. Maybe it's an English restaurant, like you're a.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: It looks good. It is my kind of food. It's like bar food mostly, and there's a couple of different locations, but we'll beat the Mount Pleasant ones. So I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again to Dale. We'll promote a lot of this on the radio show this week. I'll mention it, and I see they have chicken fingers, fried mots around. These are all my favorite foods. These are all my favorite foods. So it's really.
Speaker 3: Mystically what nine year olds like to order from the kids menu.
Speaker 1: You could be jealous. You know you're jealous. You eat your adult food. They have a deluxe grilled cheese. I don't know about the tomato on there. I don't know if I need that Shepherd's pie, not a big Shepherd's pie. Too many vegetables, not big shepherd pie. Guy, they got a Guinness stew. Let's see here, what else do they have a lot of beer, a lot of good beer. So anyway, that's that's the deal. We'll be we'll be schmoozing, hanging out again May tenth. You're getting this information before anybody else here on the Fifth Hour podcast. Maybe Alfo will drive down from Springfield and hang out with us, and who knows our friend, what's the what's the numb nuts name? I forget the guys. I'm trying to think. No, I don't want him there. No, I'm a little concerned. I don't think he's tech tech savvy enough to hear the podcast. We're good. We're good on that, So that's the event. Now, moving on from that, we mentioned in a previous episode of this podcast, Danny that I know the way to San Jose. We learned a thing or two about adulting this past week. You might remember we talked about the rental car. I picked up the rental car and realized my driver's license was days away from expiring. So I hopped on the DMV website. That's what an adult do. I tried to pretend like I was my mom, the grown up. You know. I hopped on the DMV website. I attempted to renew my license. You'd think this would be a rather easy concept, because really, all the government wants is your money. They don't really care whether you know how to drive or not. They just want the money. Much to my surprise, Much to my surprise, the California Department of Motor Vehicles decided, you know what, let's bust mallows balls. Let's make this a steeplechase. Rather than just click a button, put your credit card in, get your driver's license extended, No no, no no. I had to jump through a bunch of Hulu hoops. It started out simple enough. Once upon a time, a long long time ago. They said I clicked on the website. I typed my information and they said I needed to take a written test to get my license rent it, and they said there was an online option. You can click on the button and you can take the test online. I said, great, this is one wonderful this is what I would like. I would like to take the test. I don't have to go anywhere. I could sit in my underwear and I could take the test. Outstanding. So I clicked on it, and it said, uh, you're not eligible for the test. You can't take the test online. You have to make an appointment and go in person. But then they said there's this option. You can go to a DMV kiosk. And they made it seem the way it was written, like, Okay, you can take the test and a DMV kiosk. I thought that's kind of odd. Why would they have you take a test at a DMV kiosk. But I found what I went to it didn't work. So I went back home. I went on the computer and said, okay, I'll schedule an appointment. So I picked a time that worked for me. I then typed my driver's license number in. I typed my a few ditches, my social security in. I was then informed by the website that they couldn't find me. I didn't exist. They said they didn't recognize me having a California driver's license. I was rejected, even though they allowed me to log in to the website to get to that point. At this point, they said I no longer existed. So then I was like, okay. I tried the next day, didn't work, same thing. So I was okay, there's a phone number on the website. I'll call the phone number. I'm sure there'll be a nice personal answer. We all know people that work at the DMV are very nice, and so they will. Then they will then direct me. So I called the number. I called the DMV number. I then got stuck in an AI automated phone tree for about ten minutes until I finally said screw this and I hung up. So my license is going to be rotten soon, so I said, you know what, screw it. I'll just show up. I'll take the bullet, I'll go to the DMV. I have no appointment at the DMV, but I'm going to show up. Oh no, what could go wrong exactly? But here's what I did, Danny. I did do the adult thing. I did opposition research. I studied all of the DMVs. I had two different plans. Plan A was to just go to the closest DMV because why not it's closed whatever. Plan B was to go far away if the line was short, because they had the wait times listed the average weight time if you don't have an appointment. So I went on there and I started clicking, there's a million DMBs where we are, and they listed the wait times and so I went through all these and I found one which wasn't too far away, but wasn't the closest DMB. I picked that one and they had the lowest average weight times. So I grabbed my headphones and I charged my phone, make sure I was ready to go, and I just like went into the DMV jungle. I was treated rudely by a very large woman that was at the front desk. It took me a long time to get to the front desk. There were three different stations had to go to, so she was kind of rude. She was I hold, I describe it dismissive. I just did it didn't get a good vibe from her. Pain in the ass. She said, well, you you got to go fill out this form, but you got to walk past where they're taking the photos and then you can fill out this form and then you can take the test. But they're gonna call your number, so you can't just walk over there. Now you got away for them to call your number, even though I'd already been online for forty five minutes. So I was like whatever, So I go sit down and then they called my number, so I then have to walk over. But after there's two different lines. I had to go to the right line, not the left line. I went to the right line. I then got the piece of paper. Then they said no, no, no, you got to go to this other window, window three. So then I walked all the way around the DMB in front of a bunch of people that hadn't showered and smelled like ass, and I walked over to window three. Then I was informed that not only would I have to take a test, I had to do a eye exam and take a phone This was not listed on the DMV website. I was dressed like a schlub. I was not told I was going to need my photo. I just had my photo retaken a few years ago. Why would I need my photo? She said, no, no, you gotta ed your phone. I'm like, I'm just like, you know whatever. I was like, what, fine, So I did the eye test. I passed that.
Speaker 3: This is like when Eddie takes pictures of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much. Yeah. So I did the eye test. Then I had to walk all the way around from window three. I had to walk back around the DMB all the way around to where they were doing the photo. So then I had to get my photo take. Okay, fine, I did, but I still have to take the test. If I don't pass the test, I don't get my license renewed. And then I'm told you know, I was in line and then they were like, well I overheard because I felt really bad. There was this really sweet old man who had a Vietnam hat, which tells me he was probably in Vietnam and he was there trying to get his license renew I guess he had failed his test a couple of times. He only had one more test to take. Then he had to start the process over again. You get three tries. If you fail all three, they make you re pay the fee to take three more attempts, and so this guy apparently failed at a bunch and I felt bad for the guy. And there were a bunch of old people in there that apparently had no ability to take the test. Now keep in mind, Danny, I had not studied for the test. I just figured I knew how to drive. What's the big deal, right I kind of know the rules, and my ass feels so good right now. So I go into the go in there and they're like, no phones, put your phone down. If you're there's cameras. If you're on your phone, you're you know you're going to fail. You basically, don't be an asshole from Houston, you know, one of those baseball players. So I was like, fine, whatever. So I walked over there and a little little nervous, you know, I was like, oh, wait a minute. You know this is not something I studied for. So I start going through the questions. I'm like, ah, you know, I like, I'll screw it. I'll just do it. And there were tons of questions I got. I only got three wrong, and I passed the test. One take Mallard, Danny, I passed the test, yay, and the one I got. One of the ones I got wrong, I should have gotten right. It was about they showed you the sign. There was a sign that I thought meant hazardous waste, but it meant something else, and that kind of pissed me off. But overall, you know, it took a long time. It didn't take as long as I thought, and I got my license. The only problem with this is I don't know whether or not I'm going to get my license before I have to go to the airport to fly to Dixie to fly to South Carolina. So that's a problem. I don't know if they'll even let me on the plane if I don't have a photo driver's lest. I have a temporary driver's license I've never tried to fly with Have you ever tried to fly with a temporary driver's license without a photo.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to find something that has your photo on it to go along with that temporary license.
Speaker 1: I could probably take my expired license it had my photo, right, that would probably work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that plus the new paper one probably would work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, Well, I'm hoping it'll show up. A couple of things that happened this week. I do have the phrase of the week, Danny, not to be confused with the idiom of the week or the word of the week, the phrase of the week. Are you ready for the phrase of the week?
Speaker 3: The phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: Now, I am doing this phrase of the week in honor of the late Genie in Medford.
Speaker 2: I got it all over me.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm a doctor, right, but she was actually quoting the phrase I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV. I'm a doctor. Yeah, she changed it up, but the actual phrase that she was referencing was I'm not a doctor, but I played one on TV and I fell down a rabbit hole and I ended up coming across this. So that phrase actually started. That catch phrase started on television when we were kids in the nineteen eighties, and it's I'm not a doctor, I play one on TV. What if I told you that came from? What do you think that came from?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 1: Before I pay this off? What do you think it came from? Nineteen eighty four?
Speaker 3: I'm not a doctor. I just played one on TV from a TV commercial? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a commercial for Vic's Formula forty four. Cough suroupe boom. Yeah. A guy named Chris Robinson was the actor and the commercial. So why why did this jackass say I'm not a doctor, but I played one on TV? Because back in that period of time, he played doctor Rick Weber on the soap opera General Hospital, which is a big deal. People loved that show back in the day. The ad continued, Now, the actor actually was fired because I guess he had tax issues. He was fired, so they hired another TV doctor from the soap opera All My Children, and they kept the catchphrase. But that catchphrase is from a cough Syrup commercial in the eighties. But nobody remembers that, right, Who the hell remembers that? They don't remember that. They just know the catchphrase I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV. And that is also something that was stolen for a hotel commercial, the Holiday in Express. Right. I mocked that one all the time. I'm not a pilot, but I did stay at a holiday in Express last night. I did.
Speaker 3: That's right. And the flashback when we got that famous drop from Jeanie, you were saying on the air to her, you know, Genie, I'm not a doctor, but I played one on the radio, and she retorted, I'm a doctor.
Speaker 1: That's the beauty of Genie and Medford. We have a little foodie fun. We'll get out on a little foody fun. We have some food stories here to give back to the people. Let's see, I got Popeyes in Canada, Danny. These are actual food stories from random restaurants. Popeyes Canada has added new buffalo crispy chicken wrap with Here's the key part. Here's the reason I'm doing the story with loaded buffalo poutine. Loaded buffalo poutine. But it's only in Canada. Why can't we get poutine more widespread here in America? What's up with that?
Speaker 3: Doesn't taste that good?
Speaker 1: What? What'sh your mouth out with soap and water? Dominoes is offering six ninety nine large two topping pizza carry out deal. It goes through Sunday, so you have to get that through Sunday if you want that deal. See what else? Carls Junior waunching a new L Diablo hand breaded chicken tender wrap. That's a lot loaded. Oh here we go L diablow loaded fries.
Speaker 3: Also everything is loaded now, Yes.
Speaker 1: Even we are loaded. I think Hooters launching a new sizzling menu featuring new mango habanero.
Speaker 3: Wet sauce, and new loaded waitresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What else do we have? The habit bringing back cinnamon toast crunch shake. That sounds all right, it's not bad. That's here. Domino's launches a U Tip we Tip promotion that rewards customers who tip their delivery drivers. Aren't you supposed to do that anyway? Though? Do you need to be rewarded for that?
Speaker 3: Like? What? What's But the problem is they keep upting the delivery fees that they charge. I want to know if that delivery fee doesn't go to the driver, who does it go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how that works. Maybe somebody can help us out. That's that does that? America's most loved chain in twenty twenty four. This is a new research used Google search data to pinpoint America's favorite restaurant chains. What is America's most love chain? Last week we had one of these things. They said, Culver's. It is not Culver's. What do you think it is? This is a different.
Speaker 3: Group Shane Restaurants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a national brand, largest a larger chain, larger.
Speaker 3: Chain, larger chain. Fast food though, Uh, yeah, it's fast food. Wendy's.
Speaker 1: No, this says McDonald's. I don't know you, big McDon I don't hate McDonald's, but I don't need a lot of fast food.
Speaker 3: No. You know, recently I had a Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger. Hell, it was good. It tasted the same quality as when I had it as a kid. I like the fact that Wendy's hasn't really changed a lot of things on their menu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good that you ordered that at noon, because if you'd ordered it it four o'clock, it would have cost you twenty seven dollars. So it's good that you ordered it at noon. Speaking of that, I saw that Burger King and McDonald's. The claim is that Burger King and McDonald's they do what Windy's is going to do, but they do it in a different way. Taco Bell also where they have the you know the Windy story a couple weeks back, where they were going to raise prices in the certain rush hour times. But I was reading the story how they do this, and they were claiming, like, I'll use Starbucks, because they used Starbucks as an example. I'm reading from the story here. They said sometimes they'll offer an afternoon buy one, get one free promotion on some drinks, right, random drinks. They do that because that's a time when they're not selling a lot of rappuccinos or whatever, so they're trying to drive traffic when things are slow, and they've got loyalty point offers and things like that are on certain items. They claim though, that the most expensive price you'll pay for any item at Burger King, McDonald's or Starbucks or Taco Bell is actually on the menu board that that's the most expensed. But what Wendy's was doing was they were talking about raising.
Speaker 3: Prices, surging prices like Hubert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the other places actually have they have like reverse surge pricing to try to get people in the business when people normally aren't in the business, you know. So that's the deal. All right, we'll get out on that. Danny, it is Friday. Anything you would like to promote today here you'll be hanging out with Covino and Rich. I would assume NFL Draft around the clock coverage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, we had a lot of fun yesterday's Cavino on Rich. We did an official CEE in our movie Draft in honor of Al Pacino's eighty fourth birthday was pretty cool. Did imaging and everything, and a lot of silliness with that. So that was a fun show. Today Friday weekend hob Nobin and the usual antics from two to five pm on the West Side and that is five to seven pm and beautiful South Carolina.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's beautiful or not. I've not been there, so it looks nice.
Speaker 3: Looks like to find out from your meet and greet when you go to your mother's mustache.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, se you screwed that up. See that's a bad job you. This is a famous location, my father's mustache, the James Island location. It's gonna be amazing. We're gonna have like seven people show up. It'll be awesome. It is gonna be so much fun. I can't wait any We have a great day today, and we got pods all weekend long. I will explain how I became a magician. I'll save that for tomorrow's podcast. Have a great day. We'll catch you next time.
Speaker 3: Asta pasta got a murder. I gotta go