Speaker 1: I thought marshmallows were vegetables until I was twenty seven, Okay, I genuinely thought they were the inside of those reeds that grow in ponds and cooked and covered and powdered sugar. So you're like twenty six years old and you're just like, I'm a vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Can I get some just marshmallows?
Speaker 3: Please? Who told you that? I would love to meet the person that taught you that that was a vegetable.
Speaker 1: That's a text message we got in at four one oh six one because there's a trend going viral of people sharing the things that they didn't realize until they were way too old to realize it.
Speaker 2: What's something it took you way too long to realize?
Speaker 1: Call us eight eight eight three four three one o six one or text us four one o six one, and we'll go over some of the tough responses. It's hot as Hades, not it's hot as Haiti.
Speaker 3: Somebody puts, oh, so you just need to add, well, Haitis.
Speaker 2: It means a completely different thing, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like in Hades is down there, Yeah right, Haiti is a place.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I never realized that it's.
Speaker 1: A country that blind crossing is a type of intersection, not a descriptor for a type of crossing for people that are blind.
Speaker 2: So I was like, that's cool. They have blind crossing for people. That's awesome. I don't think I knew that. What Nina, I never registered.
Speaker 1: Someone's exited in four one six one and it says something that they didn't realize until they were way too old to realize it, that Kansas City is not in Kansas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That took me a long time too.
Speaker 2: That's also just dumb.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but there is also a Kansas City, Kansas though. Is Kansas City the one that everybody talks about is Missouri, right? But I think there is a Kansas City, Kansas as well.
Speaker 2: Why isn't isn't it on the line? Is really right there? It's in both states? Is it actually in both? Pretty sure? I'm looking at it right now because I'm curious. Did we just realize it's way too late in life?
Speaker 1: We're just getting there going over a turn of people sharing the things that they didn't really until they were way too old to realize it. Someone texted in at four uta six one and says, I was in high school by the time I realized it was laptop and not lab top.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: That's laptop because you go to the computer lab. A lot of these are actually quite logical. Yeah, here's another one that I actually just learned a little bit ago. Pipe cleaners aren't just for things you used for crafts. Yeah, it was obviously in the name clean pipes, says, But I was in my thirties before I realized they were for cleaning tobacco pipes.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I thought they were like twisting up and making little spiders and things like that for crafts, putting googly eyes on them. Like why do they call these things pipe cleaners? So weird spider with Google eye makers or something. I didn't know it was for pipe pipes. I thought it was like for plumbing types.
Speaker 2: Pipe is pain. They ripped it apart, and then they gave it a cute nickname, like there's a part of something bigger. Clean clean yourself, hey, Cooper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was something you didn't realize until way too late in life.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize the phrase I couldn't care less was I couldn't care less. I always thought it's been I could care less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one has always bugging me and and people do not like it when you're in argument with them and they say that I could care less, and you're like, oh sweet, so you care a lot, right, And.
Speaker 2: They're like, what about last week?
Speaker 3: To say that you.
Speaker 1: Could care less? Means you got some care in you, right. If you couldn't care less, you don't care at all. You know how I feel about that phrase, I care less. I don't care either way. You understand what I'm saying. Yeah, at any time I've said that to somebody in an argument, though they literally their head explode.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite things to do.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: It's just like that awesome. So what you're saying is you care? No, I don't. I said I could care less exactly. Guess what.
Speaker 1: I couldn't care less. There's no care left in my body. I'm doing a check right now. No care, But you got extra care in the tank. Suckers. Why those got so weak?
Speaker 2: Because it is really furiating. I added the not at one point in my life, so I say I could not care less. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody else said I didn't know that pickles were made for cucumbers until I was twenty four, and then the middle of getting my bachelor's degree.
Speaker 2: I dig it cop a minute to learn that. How who would tell you that? Where would you learn that it literally is a cucumber? How would I know that it's in a pickle?
Speaker 4: Jar?
Speaker 2: Look at it, it's a cucumber.
Speaker 3: But I think we learned that though, like in school and stuff, and then also just by like living. I don't like pickles anyways, so I never learned it until I finally looked at a cucumber.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my gosh, this is a pickle when it's leader. Did you know that raisins are grapes? I found that out and I was just served by it. To be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, somebody texted in at four one six one and said I was on vacation with my friend in Hawaii, and they were like, wow, why I didn't Why is Alaska covered in snow when it's so close to Hawaii? But it's because they were looking at the map and now they're close on the desk, I can't see Alaska anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's just right there. And where's the box it's supposed to be in? Ifn't break up?
Speaker 1: Its every single hour on the twenties, your next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that is Nina's what's trending