Speaker 1: There is.
Speaker 2: Your heart is true, your pal and co down everyone a little.
Speaker 3: The biggest gift would be from me, and the cor detached would say, every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewel Show is no different.
Speaker 4: Why is this the Jewbeil Show with your drunken Nina Hi?
Speaker 5: And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask if she can borrow some hair clippers because she just opened the world's first alpaca salon, and man, those alpacas do some damage to hair clippers. Our social media producer Gabby what's up?
Speaker 4: Also our producer Brad he's a dad. Hey there, Tiger. And then there's me.
Speaker 5: I'm Jebel and this is the Jebil Show and this is the time a week where we check in and see what's going on in our lives real quick though. It's also your shot at one thousand dollars right now. Just go to hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter the keyword check at hits one of six, one Seattle dot Com right now and you could be one thousand dollars Richard with hits one of six point one pays your bills every single hour on the tens. And now it's time to find out what's going on in our lives. Nina, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 1: So there's a new development in the journey for me to find my husband. Oh and that is not the dating service that I told you guys about before We're done with that, But I am back on Raya Riah, it's ray. I looked it up because I knew one of you guys was going to try to like correct me on it.
Speaker 4: Is that that like exclusive app? Yes for only fancies, Yes, only fancies only?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is it for famous people?
Speaker 1: The original intent part of the deal for being on this app is you can't tell people who else you see on the app. Nina's been telling me everybody's on this apps tell you that there are famous people on this app. And actually it's been really good for my self esteem because I was feeling really bad after the last situation that I was just in and I've matched with some very interesting people off. Yeah, but the thing about it is the little bit of the struggle is that everybody is out here matching, but nobody's messaging. We're matching, not messaging. Why don't you message first? I did only one of them, I message first, But what app? So it's like we're not talking to each other. We're just looking at at each other match but nobody's talking. Yeah, but I'm not the only one. I had to do a survey and see my other friends that were on REA if they were actually talking to people.
Speaker 4: But they're not. So what are we using this app for? I do feel special.
Speaker 6: I know twenty people on the app. None of them have ever found anybody. They only have the app so they can say they have the app. Really, it's meant to make you feel special. You will not find the love of your life. They're I apologize.
Speaker 1: I do feel special, and I'm trying, and there's not a lot of people, like they're all in different cities, so I'm like, just find me somewhere.
Speaker 4: Let's just yeah, there's no point. It's a networking here's the most famous person you've seen on that. I'm not allowed to tell you, but I can tell you off the air.
Speaker 7: Okay, But I have a friend who did find his boyfriend on Riya.
Speaker 4: So like his boyfriend. Is he famous? No, he's in school to be a dermatologist. That's dermatologists on the appor famous people dating.
Speaker 1: There are dermatologists and doctors also people dating. There was even a trust there's trust fund babies on here too.
Speaker 5: They let you know, dating a trust on baby would be great. Just have all the money, no need to work. You just go on vacation all the time. All you do like boring but awesome at the same time.
Speaker 4: That just sounds awesome to me. Victoria, what's going on in your life?
Speaker 7: Well, guys, I decided to be an adult the other day and go get my old changed. And let me tell you, that is the last time I will be getting my oil changed.
Speaker 1: Because.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna hit.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be because I went and I tried to be smart about it. I even got a little group pond to make it a little bit cheaper from us, okay, And I went and.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be the group on was sixty dollars.
Speaker 7: Okay, So tell me how did I leave the oil change place spending.
Speaker 4: Three hundred dollars? I wanted to cry in my car on the way home. What did they do.
Speaker 7: They asked me how long it had been that since my engine fluid had been changed, And.
Speaker 4: At first I laughed. I thought he was joking with me.
Speaker 1: He was not joking.
Speaker 4: It was a real thing. Believe it or not. That's hilarious, my engine wood. Okay, And then I was like, oh, that's that's how a joke. I apologize. He's like, no, but seriously, how long hasn't been? And I was like, I don't know. I didn't know if that was a thing. He's like, how do you not know that's a thing? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Why am I.
Speaker 4: Supposed to know that's a thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, but mechanics are a lot like plastic surgeons. You go in there for one thing, and they will tell you something else that you need to get fixed that you don't need to get fi os.
Speaker 6: I can tell you there's no such thing as engine fluid. What unless you're talking about oil? What do you mean a different kind of fluid?
Speaker 4: No, I swear it was my engine fluid fluid.
Speaker 1: I think that's what my receiptsmission transmission fluid transition.
Speaker 7: I hope, so yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: So you essentially got two changes, he said.
Speaker 7: If I didn't do it, like it would affect my engine and like my whole car would like to shut down.
Speaker 4: I was like, wait, seriously, you walked in with a big sign on your face and said please take my money. I'm a dummy.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 9: I walked in with.
Speaker 4: The group on that said please.
Speaker 5: I have no money, and he was like, well, let's take all the Oh look it's our social media. Pretty ser Gabby stopping by Gabby, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 9: So you guys know that I live in a frat house with my husband and my husband and I are moving out.
Speaker 4: Will are the two.
Speaker 5: Friends that live with you and your husband? Are they coming along for They?
Speaker 9: No, we're leaving them, and they're kind of sad, and they're like they're asking us, like who's gonna make us real food?
Speaker 4: I'm like, who's supposed to d d for us.
Speaker 1: At our beers?
Speaker 4: You're the house mom? Yeah, really sad about it? Gabby.
Speaker 9: Who's gonna stop us from making bad decision?
Speaker 5: I said, you guys will.
Speaker 1: Figure it out the phone exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you're just reading calls at two o'clock.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 4: By Gabby. I realize that for work tomorrow and I'm underwear. What do I do? Watch them? I would, but they're all up on the roof. I don't want to tell you why. We had a T shirt came in to produce the brad what's up with you this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm at upset my daughter broke I'm big in pens, like I love pens, and my daughter broke my favorite pen.
Speaker 4: So I've said about that. Yeah, she said she'd make it right, though, Wait, thank you? What make it right? Make the pens broken? I was looking for like a writer, laow, where is it? What's going on with you? What's going on with me?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: I am looking for suggestions from the people that listen this show because I'd like to make a change to my life.
Speaker 4: Oh kind of change, A big one, the biggest change you can make.
Speaker 7: Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if it's biggest change you can make.
Speaker 5: But I want to change my last name again because I've already done that once and I want to do it again. But I don't have any good ideas for a new last name. So I'd like to throw it out there to the people listening to the show because I know their ideas will be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they will have good ideas, but I follow those sales. You can be a Hodgian. Okay, that's my family last name. I've thought about this a lot because I think you mentioned this a law back. I think your name should be Jubil cobble hopper. Cobble Hopper's not bad. Yeah, it's easy to say. It rolls off the tongue to take you seriously.
Speaker 4: Point to be taken seriously is the point to take life serious. You want a real last name.
Speaker 1: If you can know, not necessarily, but if you get to pick your last name, don't you want to be a strong one, Like don't you want to feel like, yeah, I'm Jubil blank.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm also not opposed to be in Jubil Geico right yeah? Or other company for sale, Jubile Cola. Okay, it's up, I'll put it up for sale.
Speaker 4: That's fine. Interesting, that's fun. I can't wait to hear this option text in four one O six one Coca Cola. Yeah, that's not a good ring too.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, I will absolutely sell my last name for a sponsorship.
Speaker 8: Okay, Vans, Fans, Nike, double x Lax, Yes, actually works.
Speaker 5: It's not bad, not bad. If you have any suggestions text in four one O six one. Maybe I'll change it to that