Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's up, Ears edition listener, It's dual, say Sloan, corresponding for the Daily Show. You're about to hear an episode of one of our original daily show podcasts, hold Up, hosted by me and Daily Show writer Josh Johnson. It's where we take our office banter into the weekly war of words about topics big and small. In this episode, we're talking boneless versus bone and chicken wings because we all know there's a right way and a lazy way to enjoy your wings. Tune in to find out which side of the debate we each land on, and if you like the show, check out the hold Up podcast wherever you get your podcasts. Have you never seen a whole chicken?
Speaker 1: I don't like to look at naked chickens.
Speaker 2: They are very naked, all right.
Speaker 1: There's something about I really don't even like seeing chicken get cooked because it looks too That's the type of chicken that will make me a vegan, because yes, it looks like people, and it looks so naked what it's about to get cooked that I'm like, this is a sin. Hey, everybody, welcome to hold Up the Big Show. About little things. It's where your two co hosts, Me Josh Johnson right for the Daily Show, joined by me. This today's episode is gonna take us to a place that y'all may have never heard us get. You know, you've heard us go back and forth. You you know our dynamic. But I don't think you really ready for what's gonna happen today, because today some lines were crossed. All right? You who you got you?
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything. You act like I can't hear you like you don't have a mic, and I have headphones. I can hear you where you go. Oh God, under your breath.
Speaker 2: You know you gotta do it over my breath.
Speaker 1: A Today's episode is about wings.
Speaker 2: Yea, okay.
Speaker 1: But there's a place that we differ, where we divide, where we break apart. There's a schism between your two favorites, and the schism is boneless versus bone in.
Speaker 2: And I want the people to take a moment to not only guess who picked what, but decide for themselves what they want to do now. The person who gave us this was a comment from the YouTube's Libra Girl suggested this, and when I heard it. I was like, oh, this is a fun thing, and Josh suit it up ready for war. You would think that bone Thugs in Harmony was playing in the background, just World War just all of creeping on the come up and each ninety nine playing in the background. He is not happy with me because planning me was like, who guessed what, Josh Johnson? Since you are so amped up and ready to go head to head, toe to toe, navel to navel, get ready forget that part?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, tell the people what did you pick?
Speaker 1: I'm bone in Pio while I'm boning in all day, all the way.
Speaker 2: Why Why are you talking so hard?
Speaker 1: Why am I talking so hard?
Speaker 2: You acting like I came acting sorry?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, I'm acting Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Know what it was like. This is the most aggressive I've ever seen you get about the topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I like juicy flavors. Okay, I think that you should you should have to you should have to put in a little work to get your deliciousness. I don't like the audacity of the boneless wing.
Speaker 2: You have to do work to take bones out of something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but that's not the work. I don't you show up to get these boneless wings. Okay, And when you show up and you get the boneless wings, you act like that's natural. Okay, it's not. It's not right.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what yourself said. It's just a chicken nugget. Do you hate chicken nuggets?
Speaker 1: Trus I'm not a huge fan of chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: You don't like the chicken nugget? Do you don't like the chicken nugs?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no.
Speaker 2: You don't like the chicken legs?
Speaker 1: No? No no.
Speaker 2: Why don't you like the chicken leg.
Speaker 1: It's too processed. It's like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when do you go to the.
Speaker 2: Chinese food restaurants that don't have commercials?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you enjoy a sesame chicken, a general sal chicken?
Speaker 1: I used to eat a general sal, and I used to eat a tiny spicy But when the day came where I was like, oh, it's just nuggets with sauce, I think I was done.
Speaker 2: So then when you get to a Chinese restaurant, very little.
Speaker 1: I I don't. I don't go often. Sometimes I'll get some like sesame noodle dish or something, but yeah, I don't. I don't go that often. I eat sometimes. I used to eat it more, yeah, but now now not not often. No, you eat? What do you mean? What do I eat?
Speaker 2: You know? I had this thought the other day, like what did I eat for dinner last month? Like you know, you know? You eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you eat and you forget. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge fan of chicken tenders, okay, because they're always like the white breast meat. I don't like white meat chicken. Okay, my word, I like white meat chicken. Men are fine, but it's when I order, like when I buy chicken, I'm buying thighs or leg quarters. But I really don't even enjoy a drumstick really, not all the time, not really. I don't enjoy a breast at all, so big.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't, And it's because the breast is dry, you don't enjoy.
Speaker 2: It, and because it's just so big sometimes, like you remember when I started a chicken as a kid. You're like, why who gave me all of this?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure, but let's say because I think about this a lot with food, especially with just how like an American relationship to food. If you were to go to Italy. Okay, if you were to get chicken that was from a farm, so not like not the farm raised chicken here, that's just being fed grain and its legs never touched the ground and all that stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I've seen a chicken truck before. So yeah, it's stop one of my friends from eating chicken ever. Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like if you were able to get chicken from a reasonable ethical farm, you know, like the best chicken that you could and it was cooked for you specifically as a whole chicken, do you think you still wouldn't like the white meat or is it because the white meat is.
Speaker 2: I don't really like the texture of white meat.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So even if it's juicy, even if it's cooked right, you're still like, no, this isn't for me.
Speaker 2: They could cook it in Italy. They can't cook it in Mexico. They could cook it, you know, on a house with a mouse. It's just I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, I understood way before we got to the mouse.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm just not a fan of Yeah because like when my mom would buy a whole chicken, I would like I would take the leg quarter and then her and my brother would eat the rest of the chicken.
Speaker 1: What I'm so puzzled by is how much of the chicken you don't like.
Speaker 2: This is my thing with bone and chicken is that I am a person who have seen wings that weren't done like a comic just got Like the other night, we were out at a club, ordered some wings and it was so bloody.
Speaker 1: Oh what, it was so bloody.
Speaker 2: He got past you know, he gets your first party of chicken, and when he started getting down to the bone, it was blood. You knew where we were at getting these.
Speaker 1: Wings, and they were blood.
Speaker 2: When it came. I can tell you I have never gone to an establishment that is frequented by black people. I've never been in an American deli and seen blood on a wing. H I've never seen anywhere the people black people frequent on a regular basis. I've never gotten any Chinese restaurant we go to order wings from. I've never been in to a wit and seen blood. Establishments that catered to white people plenty of times, plenty of times. I don't know, I don't know them people in the back trying to kill these white folks.
Speaker 1: That's what you're describing is so insane. What you're describing is like I can't even I really don't want to think about you never.
Speaker 2: Seen like the bloody of the bone is bloody on wings?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I've seen it once before on a wing that my grandma was throwing out as she should have. I've seen undercooked, undercooked boneless wings before, but it was just cold. It wasn't blood.
Speaker 2: You know, I've never seen an undercooked boneless wing. What undercooked boneless wing?
Speaker 1: Okay, So one of my friends this is like, this goes hand in hand. One of the nastiest weeks that I had in New York was luckily nothing that I ate, but I was out here with people getting their food, and you know, this is like early days in New York. So I don't know where to go, and neither do my friends, right, so we're just trying places to try them, and everything I happened to be full, So I don't know. Maybe I got some from this place, I don't think I did. And it was it was down the road for me, and I was with a friend who we both know, and she she ordered her food and when when we got home, she was eating and it was pretty good. She was like oh, this is not half bad. Like, maybe I'll go there, and as she's like, maybe I'll make that a regular place, she went to grab a napkin to wipe her figures, and there was blood all her napkin. Yes, so somebody eating No, no, no, no, she was given some napkins in the bag.
Speaker 2: The napkins had blood on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she was giving used napkins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either use napkins or the person that gave her the napkins was stabbed freshly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just died. I just died. I just died. Did you know? I just died?
Speaker 1: As she was like, you know, you know those things that happen in life that revertue back to being a kid, where you're like, is this what I think it is?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I had somebody invite me to a barbecue and serve me chicken that could tell was undercooked as soon as I bid in. Oh, and then they were so embarrassed that after I left they pretended to not know me. I bit into the chicken. They saw my eyes and then I pulled my mouth back off the chicken with the BikeE marks in it, and it was like it was still kind of pink as the meat and he had been cooking it. He had been cooking it for a while. And the three of us just sat there in silence, and then I ate some more of the sides, and then I thanked them for inviting me, and then then I left right and then sure enough, a couple what was it, a couple months later I went to invite them to a show because in my head were friends, right, and so something changed? Well, No, when I invited them to the show, they were like, who is this? And I was like, Oh, it's josh from you know, no, from work. And they were like, oh, I don't know who this is.
Speaker 2: No Joshua, Yeah, Josh shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like work and I worked with them for like at least two months. That's why I got invited to the barbecue, because we worked together.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I said all that to say that, in spite of my near death, I still prefer bone in the flavor.
Speaker 2: I would never eat at somebody else's house ever again.
Speaker 1: The flavor, the juiciness. All right, So you almost died, all right? The way you know how satisfying it is to get meat off the bone.
Speaker 2: That's good. Wow, I'm not saying it's not good.
Speaker 1: No, I know you weren't saying it what was good, but just the you're really you're really meeting me at a five right now.
Speaker 2: Cause it's like you want me to be like I'm like, you know, I mean, yo, I mean I'm an omnivore, Josh, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, you know your girl is an omnivore. And I mean I understand what you're going for, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But what's so great about boneless?
Speaker 2: I like boneless one because I've I'm never going to run into meat that's trying to kill.
Speaker 1: Me that you know that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's I can say there's been more instances where I have had bone in meat that was undercooked. Because the thing is, it's like I've never won. There's no like blood really in a boneless wing.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, it's a nugget, right.
Speaker 2: And I've never had I've never had That's not true. I've seen it where it had like some little card lager or something left in it, but I've never flat out had a completely underdone and this is bleeding boneless wing. Also, sometimes I don't want to go through all of that pulling off of bone and you know, sometimes you just want to just eat, you know, sometimes the bones places and then it's like, you know, we had cats, so you know, animals like cats and dogs can't.
Speaker 1: Have chicken bony, yeah, cook bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, especially chicken bones because they're hollow, because bird bones are hollow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they splinter and they'll break apart.
Speaker 2: They break apart and like hurt them. So if you're out here giving animals chicken bones, please stop. Yeah, you're gonna take you take your dogs at urgent care. Uh. Just also if you have and also if you have a parent. There's so many times we tell our parents, hey, don't do that, don't give that dog a chicken you know whatever. Yeah, nah, it'll be okay. I don't know what we can tell them because you'll tell them, hey, you can't do that, and all this all right, it's all right, And now we at the fucking dog emergency room because you wouldn't listen to no damn body. And now this chicken bone and becomes trapneling this damn dog. Mm hm, why do you tell me?
Speaker 1: That's my favorite? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I told you multiple times.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, life isn't a cartoon. You cannot just be giving your pets, these these bones just because you saw it on Tom and Jerry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like a lot of times I feel like, especially like certain you know, groups of people will be like, oh, it's a dog who cares, And it's like they are animals. They have feelings. They can get hurt, like you know, animals get cancer like we have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Also, also they have very expressive faces, like if you have a dog a bone and it makes it sick, it's gonna look at you like, what did you do to me?
Speaker 2: What did you do to me? Like you've ever little cats smell like a or had like a dog. Like they'll go if something steaks, they go, Yeah, like when something steaky to an animal, they'll get like they'll go or you know, they'll let you know it's not okay. But I think for me, the boneus wing is I've never had it where it was underdone. I like that they're just little chicken nut because I think they're cute. I think when they came out, you know, at first I was like, this is a bullshit. Why are they getting bones out of wings? Wings? Need you know, wings need a boneus how you know that wings? Also I did not know is it a regional thing? So you know how there's like the drumstick in the flat right yeah, yeah, I thought everywhere called them flats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to remember what they called them when I was growing up. Because here's the thing. What am I missing here? There's the flat, there's the drumstick, and then there's the wing that is an actual like is the wing like a real wing? Because a wing and a flat or the wing?
Speaker 2: Listen, so this is the anatomy. Look at my licious voluptuous arms. Okay, are not going to make me feel self conscious at all? And if you put a YouTube comment about my arms, fuck you and your family.
Speaker 1: So this is the way. This is the wing, right yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So just like a person's arm. Okay, yeah, so you see because when the kid used to sell us whole wings. So this part is a drumstick part cause you know you have one bone in your arm, oh, drumstick part. Then you know how you have two bones right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know a little tip right there that your grandma would break open they get that time and beat the meat out. Okay, this is a little tip when you get wings at the store, they throw this part away and then they separate all of these joints.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so this is that makes that makes sense? Yeah, I had the order wrong in my head because in my head I thought it was flat and the little you know, yeah, what is Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you never seen a whole chicken?
Speaker 1: I don't like to look at it. Naked chickens.
Speaker 2: They are very naked, all right.
Speaker 1: There's something about I really don't even like see a chicken get cooked because it looks too That's the type of chicken that will make me a vegan because yes, it looks like people, and it looks so naked when it's about to get cooked that I'm like, this.
Speaker 2: Is a sin because you can feel the skin.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Whereas like with beef, I'm like, that's a slab of meat, you know, pork, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: Chicken body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chicken will make you feel like a cannibal, like.
Speaker 2: You've like a twenty pound turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's still upsetting. But it doesn't hit me the same way a chicken.
Speaker 2: Duck because I think it's little. You ever seen a cornish hen?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, so tiny.
Speaker 2: Oh remember when we were at Harrods and they had like pigeons and fucking ducks and rabbits and ship.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Like I, if you already cooked it, I'd be really interesting if it was. If it was already all like seasoned and laying out there, I'd be like, oh, I've never tried pheasant. But then when it's just raw, I'm like, oh you mean dirt bird man?
Speaker 2: That that rabbit the rabbit. Yeah, because they don't even put them like in a little cute. They're just laid out, just laid out, just all just looking fast.
Speaker 1: Let me throw this out there real quick, and this this right here, this this, this, this next little part. This for the fellas, all right, this for this for my men out here, this for the boys, for the bros. Okay, all right, let me start a right. Look the reason as men, okay, that we got to keep it bone inky.
Speaker 2: Start off right, lost all start again.
Speaker 4: No no no, no, no, no no no no no hold on all right, hold on, hold on, okay, fell fellas, this is what they're gonna try to do to you, all right.
Speaker 1: So look look look, my my boys, all right, we got to keep it bone in because when you're when you're building, and my and my men know what I'm talking about when I talk about this. When you're building and you're eating your wings and you need another bowl. You need an empty bowl that you put the bones in. And then when you're done with your meal, you see all the bones that you dropped. All right, that's because you're a warrior. Okay, that's what's That's because you're a warrior. Okay, that's why all those bones there. That's that carnage that you laid down. Okay, your forefathers.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about niggas that have five fathers?
Speaker 1: Josh, wow, wow, No, don't listen to the noise. All right, all right, my men out here, don't listen to the noise like that. Okay. Whether you got four fathers, five fathers, or just stepfathers, all right, it doesn't matter. Okay. As men, when you lay out a bowl of bones and you did all that damage, you look back at that damage and you say, you say, damn, damn, I really did that. I pulled all that meat off that bone. I'm gonna do that in life. I'm gonna go get I'm gonna go get the meat off the bones in life, Okay, because life got a lot of meat everywhere. You got to pull it from the bone yourself. Okay. And then as men, you gotta carry your bones like trophies. Okay, as men, you need to carry your bones like trophies. Now, the men are gonna hear what I'm saying, know what I'm saying, and feel what I'm saying. All right. If you don't feel me right now, you're a hater, okay, or maybe a woman. You're a hater or maybe a woman. And it's important that my men in my manner sphere, Okay, hear what I'm saying. Collect those bones, and when you dump them in the trash. I mean, if I were you, I wouldn't even dump in the trash. I would carry the bones around with me and let people know, Hey, this is what I do. Don't mess with me, all right, because if you keep it boneless, all right, if you keep it, if you keep it the way of the world, the way the world's trying to make you, there won't be any proof that you lay waste, that you got bones, that you're a man. Okay, So remember that man, all right. I know this message didn't reach everybody, but it wasn't for everybody. Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I love your dedication to this fucking nonsense. I love that you have just made it your life's goal to be this fucking person.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're talking about. Excuse me, I don't even know. I don't even know what you're describing right now, all right, all I can be is one hundred percent authentic all times, all days, all weeks, months and years. Okay, this is making laugh right right, you know, because because sometimes you know, you don't even want your manhood to come out like that because people won't be ready, you know. And it's it's the bone in that really pulls that out of men, you know that.
Speaker 2: Real men, real men's like, real men like the bone.
Speaker 1: Real men keep that bone in.
Speaker 2: Okay all right, I was trying to get to it before you did, damn it.
Speaker 1: Real men. Yeah, real men keep that bone in. Okay, okay, okay, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Wow. I hope I really hope that we have helped on this journey for you know, because so many men have it so hard.
Speaker 5: Right now, thank you, thank you for being an ally.
Speaker 2: Ah, after all the nonsense men have put me through. I wish I fucking would be an ally.
Speaker 1: Well, thank thank you for the work that you do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just you know what. I love it when a man can just be a fucking man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: See, get out here, hang out the trash, you heard it, pay all the bills, speak, you know, and really just go out there hunt. Okayach, go out there and hunt. Go ahead and get the moneyes. Go out there and get the moneys, right, and then you come back and leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 1: And eat all your wings, all right. If she put twenty in front of you, then eat twenty. She put two in front of you, eat two, alright.
Speaker 2: I put out there because I'm cooking whole wings, baby boy. Okay, I'm not out here, Nickel and diamond.
Speaker 1: You. Yeah, she's not just putting out flats. She's not just putting out drumsticks. She's not just putting out the little que I'm.
Speaker 2: Giving you the whole, whole, the whole as a chicken intended right out here. Cockadoo's doing okay, all up in your plate, all right. So men, when I cook this food, that means that you you are responsible for washing all of these dishes, taking out the trash afterwards and then dicking me down. And that, fellas, is what you should be doing if you out here saying that you're a true man. Okay, I should never have to ask you to take the trash out because you know what your motherfucking job is. You know you're supposed to, you know, bring home the money. Okay, bring home the money and don't ask me shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think bone in is better. I think it has more flavor and I think that I think I think that you get with gristle, with the fat that's actually on the chicken. I think it can just go to more interesting places in your palate because.
Speaker 2: I can say I don't know what part of the chicken boneless wings come from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's all parts.
Speaker 2: But it's parts because it's not because like when you go the Chinese restaurant, you get like you're sesame, your general size, your orange chickens, and that I got ca cat, Cat Cat. When you get all of those things, there's still an actual cut of meat, right, Yeah, it's still an actual cut of meat. I just don't know what part of the body.
Speaker 1: I hate to break it to you, what but boneless wings mm hmm it's breast meat, is it? Yeah, yes, breast meat.
Speaker 2: Why does it taste so much better?
Speaker 1: I don't know, probably just less of a more attention, more flavor, more sauce.
Speaker 2: More Boneless wings is breast meat.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks like it. It looks like if you're getting good quality, good quality boneless wings, it looks like it's breast meat because I thought it was processed to the point of being from all different parts of the chicken.
Speaker 2: No, bonus wings aren't processed like that. You know that they.
Speaker 1: Are mm hmm chicken. Yeah, it slices of breast meat. Yeah, yeah, h m hm. I mean who knows there there's probably some boneless out there that's made of thigh. But it makes sense because to your point, the breast is so big and there's so much meat to go around. It's probably the only part of the chicken that you could pull that much meat from and then bread it and then have a whole piece of something. Do you know what I mean? Yes, Because if they tried to do boneless wings off of drum like off of drumsticks, they'd be so tiny.
Speaker 2: They would be tiny. So I guess that'd be the place where you could get the most people because I thought maybe they were like the fact, because I think sometimes when I go to the train's restaurant, I think, sometimes that's thigh. Me.
Speaker 1: I think you might be right, because there are a lot of people when I looked it up who were asking if boneless wings are breast or thigh, and so maybe there are some out there that are thigh, but it seems like a lot of.
Speaker 2: It is breast titty meat.
Speaker 1: Which would make sense because the times that I've had boneless wings and I was like, and they were a bit bigger, I would just bite half instead of trying to gobble up the whole thing in one And when I'm biting that half, when I pull away, it does look like white meat. But I think, if anything, that should pull you over to my side. I mean, now you gotta be boneless. You hate breast meat.
Speaker 2: But the texture's not the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's because they pull it off, they cut it, and then they cook it so instead of it being cooked all and you know, one piece, I think by them chopping it up and then cooking it differently is why it tastes so different. Or it might at some times be thigh. Maybe sometimes it's thigh if it's done in house, are you just are you just having a conversation with yourself now.
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking because I'm thinking there had to be the points where it was. It had to be THI.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm, it had to be I think that. I think that this this moment right here is when we kick it over to the listener, you know, I think so. I think we asked them what they think, what they're passionate about. Are they bone in or bone lists, you know what I mean? And then and then especially a especially for my men here. All right, if you're out here eating, if you're out here a carnivore in the manisphere, all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, in the in the in the uh, in the broplanes. What if you if you're out here enjoying your meats, keeping your bones like you're supposed to, so you can look back on and be like, yes, I'm a primal beast. Okay, So when you go to Applebee's, ask them for an extra bowl.
Speaker 2: All right, so you bones in like a savage.
Speaker 1: So you can toss the bones in and let people see. Actually, what you should also do is keep that bowl at the edge of the table, so people passing by can see all the bones and they see who they're messing with if they step to you.
Speaker 2: All right, what if there are men out there mm hmmm who don't like the fact that there's.
Speaker 1: Bones in the chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if they don't like it? Hey, they didn't need to step that pussy up.
Speaker 1: They're gonna they're gonna have to. They're gonna have to start accepting some hard truths. Okay, okay, that somebody had to die for you to have chicken, no matter what. So don't avoid the bones. Be thankful for the bones.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is where fur okay, got it?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah? You let us know you you, you as the audience, let us know if it's bone in or boneless for you? All right, which one do you enjoy more? Which one fills you up? Which one do you think you can eat more of? That's an interesting question.
Speaker 2: So you know, I know that I could probably eat more. I know I can eat more boneless chicken than I could eat like wings.
Speaker 1: I think I'm the opposite because if it's boneless, I'd end up overdoing it. I think I think I'd eat too fast. The bone in slows me down long enough to like I'm still like steadily eating. But hey, thank y'all so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Listen, thank you. If it wasn't for y'all, would be taken a nap right now. That's not true. I'd be working. I'm always working, Josh.
Speaker 1: Johnson, fair enough.
Speaker 2: I'd just be doing another job, That's what I'd be doing. I can't say I would do like this podcast because it gives me an opportunity to talk to Josh all the time, and because we're not in the office anymore, I don't see Josh all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: It does give us. It does give me a chance to do one of my favorite things. And that it's bothered Josh.
Speaker 1: It's never it's it's never a bother. You know. I never mind you being wrong, you know, and you teach me things sometimes, so you know, we're all we're all doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my pired neer woman Walmart Muve will not be treated.
Speaker 1: Like God God. Okay, Well, if you want to catch up with us at any other point, you can listen to my podcast. Josh Johnson's show comes out every Thursday, just like this podcast, and it's wherever you get your podcasts, and if you want to catch up with duel, say.
Speaker 2: You can catch me in the mall with your daddy. That's not you have ever been in the mall with anybody's dad. Uh wait, maybe an uncle. He's my cousin said, that's not the point. You can catch me on this podcast, and it's on the podcast that I have. They just have another one, but don't do it anymore. And you catch me on a daily show. You can catch me on Great North, on stocks, you can catch me on wait wait, don't tell me because for some reason they keep let me come back because I don't know. But yeah, thank you so much for listening to hold up.
Speaker 1: I hope you have a great rest of the day and an amazing weekend.
Speaker 6: For Explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show weeknights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central and stream full episodes anytime on Faaramount Plus.
Speaker 1: This has been a Comedy Central podcast now