Speaker 1: Oh, welcome to another episode of Busting with your Boy, busting, Busting with your boys, Busting with your Boy, Busting with the Boys. I'm your host, will comptent Ary Lewan. You guys are probably noticing a different little setup. We've been like trying to run through some different uh some different ideas and concepts and things like that. But if you're watching right now, subscribe to the boys. We dropped darreon Rogers on Tuesday. This has been our best performing UH episode so far, like out of the gate. The comments have been fucking awesome. I see everybody in the comments saying pro vibes. I'm here for the vibes, love the intro, Willie, all that stuff. Uh, take a moment, subscribe to the boys and keep us on this heater again. We did all that. We drop all the Packer episodes. Those Packer episodes are done. Now this week we're moving into our couple UH episodes with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We have Leonard Fournette on today. That one was absolutely fucking electric Tailor. The boy was on Leonard Fournette. That one is awesome. I can't wait to get into those or can't wait to get into that, and then we have Vitave and Lavonte David on that'll be coming out next week for you guys.
Speaker 2: But again, subscribe to the Boys wherever.
Speaker 1: If you're listening on Apple, Spotify, Google Play, whatever the case may be, make sure you're following the page. Subscribe to us downloading the episodes. If you're watching on YouTube right now, leave a comment for the Boys to say, Hey, I'm here for the vibes. Maybe that's a comment, I'm here for the vibes again. Make sure to like the video and do all that fun stuff for the boys that really helps us out a lot.
Speaker 2: Before we get into everything.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by the Chevy Silverado. We know that every team starts the season undefeated for the first month. I know the Huskers are down right now, week from week zero, but everyone has a shot. Everybody still has a shot. Everything we want to go get in the big Tennis stout for US eleven and one. That season is still live. I know I'm making the satury about Nebraska, but again, I know we're a winning football team. You know who else is a winning football team? Chevrolet? You know who the best player is the Silverado. According to JD Power. Chevy is the most awarded brand for new vehicle quality, and Chevy Trucks has one more new qual more new vehicle quality awards than any other brand that's in the world. That's some serious hardware for the boys. But champions ever stopped. They keep moving forward, and that's what the boys of Chevy Siverado do. From the LT model to the most extreme Silverado ever, the CR two. Chevy gave the Silverado a new interior with a larger infotament screen, that little touchscreen, it's massive, and a digital instrument cluster. They give it the towing technology of up to fourteen almost at fifteen fourteen available camera views. It's always truck season here at Busting with the Boys, but now it's also tailgate season. There's no better way to pull up to a tailgate. Pull up on a Sunday morning, a Saturday morning, whatever the case may be, in your Chevy Silverado hoisting your tailgate essentials in a larger, more functional bed than any competitor.
Speaker 2: That's the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more about the Soverado, and then for those people out there that love the analytics, that love the numbers that love the PFF stats for JD Power twenty twenty two US award information visit jdpower dot com Forward Slash Awards. All right again, uh massive a lot of good feedback with the Aaron Rodgers episode. Continue to dive in on those comments, having you know, engaging with us and everything else. We are going to Nebraska this weekend. We will be there for the North Dakota ass Whopping Boys. We might be hanging out Larry the Cable Guy.
Speaker 2: Hanging out Larry the Cable Guy. Yes, Bro, he might be coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Kind of depends on his schedule and trying to get everything like like setting up production and everything like that, just hoping the schedules match up. But on game day I think we'll be hanging out, you know, some get or done jokes. But we'll be in Nebraska this weekend. We will be tailgating Saturday morning at the in front of the Union where they drop the boys off for the Unity walk. So where that where that bus comes up where they have free buses escorting the Nebraska Huskers. They get off the bus and start their Unity walk to the stadium. We will be right there where they drop them off because we're gonna be getting rowdy and we're gonna be hyping the boys up for this swooping again to get a little bit of that bad taste out of our mouth.
Speaker 2: We got a ways to go, but it starts this week.
Speaker 3: We're O and O.
Speaker 2: Right now. All we're focused on is North Dakota.
Speaker 3: New mers.
Speaker 2: Continue to buy the new merse.
Speaker 3: The hats.
Speaker 1: We got them in red, we got them in Oiler's colors. We got them obviously right here in black. The new shirts, our electric shirts. They're flying off the shelves. Guys getting ready for football season. This shit is, this shit's awesome. I know the Raiders and Titans fan based their neck and neck right now, the Nebraska honestly, Nebraska has two of them out there and combined they're over top of everybody. But if you just go buy per shirt, the Titans and Raiders are like right there neck and neck, and then obviously at the bottom you got Michigan.
Speaker 3: I think Green Bay's even beating Michigan right now.
Speaker 1: And again, if you're if we've retained some Green Bay fans based on the last few episodes, which I hope we have, because we're ab alow key rooting for you guys. This year we got We made some green Bay ones with the with the helmet and some melting cheese, some drippy.
Speaker 2: Cheese for the drip.
Speaker 1: But go by that ord ot barsol sports dot Com for slash Bustle with the Boys. All of our new football gear, the boys gear, hat shirts, all your essentials, they're there. You can find them at the store. I'm gonna talk about this Lenny episode a little bit. We'll do our shout out no for shot ut and we'll be fucking done.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a quick intro. We're gonna get you guys of the episode. It was again absolutely electric. The Buccaneers. I know you guys saw on Twitter the Buccaneers and Titans got into a big scuffle at the end of practice. So we have Lenny on two days after that scuffle on bolts because Lenny was a prime suspect, Tim and Jeff Simmons kind of got in a fight. Big Jeff apparently swung on him. Lenny might have caught a two piece before everybody got involved and held back. We talk about that stuff, the New Orleans being stacked with athletes, his diet, which obviously Lenny was on everybody was getting on the boy for being like heavy and overweight. We'd really dive into some New Orleans cuisine. Our tear talk is a fast food breakfast. Yeah, fast food breakfast. And I'm telling you guys, Leonard Fournette is an all time personality. This is a fucking awesome episode. We talk about college running backs, he talks about him vers dearic Henry. What else did we dive into. First player to set out of a bowl game, Julio Jones being happy in Tampa. There was like a there's like house, Julio is he practicing. There's like, you know, little insight stuff going back and forth, and Lenny just like, you know, I won't suppoil what happens, you guys will have to see, but anything else.
Speaker 4: He also gets into leaving Jacksonville, which was really yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is because he got cut, which was like a big deal then. So he dives in on some of the Jacksonville how he parted ways with Jacksonville back then when they had kind of a locker room and some of the leadership that they have that they separated from. But he gets in that. This is a really good episode. I think You guys are gonna really fucking enjoy it again. Subscribe to the boys, comment do all the fun stuff. But now, without further ado, let's get into our shout out free shout out segment of the week, where we take something that is dear to our heart, that might like that is fleeting and crosses our mind, like in a during the day when you do something that makes you feel good, like a good bob, and you want to remember it and you want to shout that out because you feel like it's something that we all relate to and you want to give it its platform, And what better platform than bust with the boys on our shot out no free shot out segment other week, JP, there's only three of us right now, Me, JP, and Jack no blossing and g right now.
Speaker 3: But JP, go ahead and kick it off. Brother, What are you shouting out this week?
Speaker 5: To get you right on this camera real quick?
Speaker 3: Give me right or you me zoom in now?
Speaker 4: So my shout out goes to a place that is very near and dear to a lot of people's hearts.
Speaker 3: But a lot of us haven't.
Speaker 4: Sat at that place in quite some years. At this place, you have all time arguments, you talk about girls, you talk about whatever you talk, you could see a fight, you could see anything in this place. My shout out, no free shoutout goes to the high school lunch.
Speaker 3: Table, dude.
Speaker 4: I was like, you see, going to lunch, bro, one of the best vibes of all time.
Speaker 2: Clapping early.
Speaker 3: But that's a good that's a good one. That's a really good one. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's an all time vibe, dude.
Speaker 1: When you go to the lunch table, like when that bell rings and you're counting down, it's usually like for us, it was after like fourth period, right through fifth period. Throughout fifth period, you have all of your like lunch windows and when you get to sprint down to the cafeteria and then enjoy some camaraderie at the lunch table, not knowing what's going on.
Speaker 4: Bro, especially on a Monday after college football and everyone's just going at it about their teams, dude, and.
Speaker 1: Then the girl you like kind of walks over and you kind of like tighten up a little bit, like you feel like you have to be kind of like cool or play something cool.
Speaker 3: And then you're like, yeah, bro, she wants me so bad. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I say a word Jay staring but like trying not to get caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one, bro, That's a really fucking good one.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 2: What do you got for us?
Speaker 6: Mine's on like a more of a heartfelt note my dad to put some context in it. Call me last Thursday, so casually and was like, they found a tumor in my neck and they did a biopsy and they say it's potentially cancerous. So they went down to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, which is like one of the best facilities in the world for doctors.
Speaker 3: And he was so casual.
Speaker 6: And I'm like at dinner like kind of having a moment, like what the fuck is going on? So he had his procedure yesterday and he calls me and my dad is thankfully cancer free. So shout out to my dad and the health of him and him just being super calm and casual and just like trusting that it was gonna be cool. But if I was in that position, I'd be kind of freaking out. And he was just like, man, it's gonna be okay, Like no matter what happens, like it's gonna work out. So just kind of like giving a little tip of the cap to my father. He's super honorable dude, one of my heroes. So super happy that he's healthy and in recovery now. So yeah, shout out to my pops.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a good one. Obviously.
Speaker 1: On this bus, we have some we have some close hard stuff to the vest with the parents.
Speaker 3: That's solid.
Speaker 1: So it was cancerus when they ran it through tests and everything else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was something in his lymph nodes, and he knew so much information on it. I was just kind of spaced out of the second I heard it. So luckily it was a I believe the correct term is benignign yep. Yeah, And so he's all good. He's still in Jacksonville right now. I think go head back tomorrow or something. But yeah, he's uh, he's doing good.
Speaker 1: So dad's a grinder too. I've only met him and had that conversation with him at the tailgame. He seemed like when I was like talking to him, I was like, oh shit, Jack's your son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he need to get a little bit more of that fathering.
Speaker 2: You need to get a little bit more of that day of your dad.
Speaker 3: I got to grow up a bit, I know, but my dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hope one day I can, I can be the guy he is because he's sixty two right now, and I think he'll probably work till the day he dies. Likes to do and I've met some of his friends in passing, and it's cool when you hear the stories, like of a guy that you once saw as your father and now you see him as someone's friend. And yeah, he's a good dude, great great heart, big, big time worker.
Speaker 7: And so yeah, shout out to the shout out to mister McPherson, shout out to Steve shut out, Steve all right, Yeah, my shoutout is vastly different than something like that.
Speaker 3: I think that was fine, good, were still were pro.
Speaker 1: My shout out is my shoutout. I wanted to keep it simple. I want my shout out no free shot. My shoutout for shutout is two good vibes. And here here's my explanation of the good vibe that I'm talking about. Specifically, I got up this morning, got everything home, we got rue ready, got all that stuff going on, and when I went outside, I felt the teaser of kind of like that fall weather. I felt like it was not cooler but it wasn't that humidity that's been hitting you. And again, I know I spoke on it like an episode or two ago where the sunlight it feels like it had the white filter in it, driving around like you're getting kind of that fall like man football seasons here, and I felt that this morning. I kind of felt like again not fully brisk, but a lighter, cooler weather stepping outside to where it's like, okay, some are starting to break a little bit. And that vibe, guys, and when you're driving and it's again it's it's a little wider. It reminds you of like a Saturday morning, you know, when you have like your whether it's a football game, soccer game, something going on, and you're driving, you feel that Saturday morning vibe, especially when you're a young kid, bro, And like that's the kind of or I'm starting to feel. So my shot, I don't know for your shotout goes to that particular vibe, but all in all, like a good vibe.
Speaker 3: Especially when you start your day right with something like that.
Speaker 6: It's crazy you use that as your explanation because if my if my shot I wasn't what it was, it was going to be to the Chris Breeze. I felt this morning where I felt fall peeking in because I'm creep.
Speaker 2: You don't want to buy it yet, no, which.
Speaker 6: You're like, I'm there because I'm housing for my parents, like I said earlier to you, and they got.
Speaker 3: A nice spot. They got a little pool in the back.
Speaker 6: And I was just out there on like seven thirty sitting out there having a coffee. And for the first couple hours of that morning, it was like, Oh, is it not gonna be ninety five today? Yeah, And then right around eleven pm, I'm like sweating walking to the car.
Speaker 1: So it's all good. Bo just know it's coming. It's like it's and that's what I need. I need that a little bit of hope this morning. But that's our shot, I know, for shot out segment of the week. That's our interro. Boys, We're gonna jump into this lend four ante episode. I think you guys gonna fucking like it again. Comment subscribe like the pod do all this stuff for the boys. Big hugs, stinny kisses. I hope you guys enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 3: You gonna be honest, it was way better when you guys came up here than what. It's hot as fucking Tampa. It is an absolute swamp down there, dude. It was you went to Tampa pro. We went to Tampa last year, which your boy was coming off the ACL So I was kind of like I was enjoying myself, right. And it's a cool city too, Like there's like you know, like a water everywhere, and there's bridges, a lot of places to eat water and bridge had a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's a good little beach five to at Tampa Bay. But we'll we'll, we'll Tarantina, we'll go. We're gonna the end real quick. Yesterday, what's up with you and Jeff Simmons, dude, it was just, uh, I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard from somebody that you got your assd with by Jeff Simmons. I just heard that from somebody.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I did see and then you and I saw you kind of like get dazed. And then somebody caught you. Yeah, he like he got hit like this, and he goes, man, what'd you say? And then Jeff and then he sleep and then and then Vida Bay caught him and he was, come on, let's get you out of here.
Speaker 8: Who I love beat him man, even if it did happen like that, which I don't know. It's a couple of guys who love football, you know what I mean. Yeah, but no, but you know I thought about football. We got into you know, a couple of you know, it was off and on because yesterday or the day before, they got the best of us, you know, I mean we came off flat as I mean, he was talking his talk. So we came out the next day like, yeah, this is Jeff talking. Yeah, yeah, he's talking to talk. So after afterwards, going to you know, who's gonna fight eventually, don't matter.
Speaker 3: There's always gonna be a fight no matter what.
Speaker 8: Though, hype everybody up like hit me, you know, two times then it's like a hundred Titans came out and know what, then my team came well for.
Speaker 3: Real, Hey, he messed up. He messed up because we were doing like at the end, we're doing like end the game situations whatever, and you walk towards him towards our sideline. My man wasn't using his he wasn't using the situational awareness. It's matter rating with that a little bit. The sideline, bro. It's like Jeff and Jeff turned around and Jeff didn't really talk. You can just see him. And then he and Lenny put it in there, and then all of a sudden, there are a lot of blue shirts, some white shirts running in. I'm on there instigating. Yeah, just sell the fight, dude. I was up there. We had a couple of girls in bikinis walking around round wall and were going. They were going, Who's who's the dude. Here's a three technique fifty six. He's always got the grill in nutshell. Because I was in there saying a bunch of stuff and he turned around, looked at me, and I was like, oh, he's taking it serious.
Speaker 1: Listen, I got two kids. I didn't try to fight nobody, you know. Definitely, man, Oh yes, thought we won that first day. Huh yeah, yeah, we came out flat. So yeah, definitely got us that first day. What happens in the in the meetings after. Because I've been a part of the joy practice. Because there was one time Washington Vrabel was with Houston the Texans. Rabels in there obviously scrapping it up.
Speaker 3: He loves this one. The big nose tackle took that center to the back of the quarterback. Maybe I played for the Patriots for a long time. Huge guy d oh yeah, yeah, yeah, what is his name?
Speaker 1: Played es bro Yes, and a massive fight broke out on like both sides and essentially like they canceled the third day of practice and practice the rest of the day. But there's always like a fight that's gonna happen because day one happens, and whoever feels like they get the better, like the coaches kind of rally you up, they do, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, kind of like when y'all came down that when he was going against JPP.
Speaker 3: Huh, I've seen it.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh they did getting after that well.
Speaker 3: The first time. I don't know if you were with Tampa yet.
Speaker 5: It was like they told me the story.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you something. The first weird be one on ones. In my head, I'm like, I'm about to beat this dude's ass in one on ones and then chirp his hands because he just blew his hand offut and trip the fuck out of his hand right now he comes in, Dude, I thought he was going out, so I went to punch and he he like clubbed me with that massive club clued me and I'm like, oh ship, and I try to like go back, and he hit me again, spun me in a circle. It's the best move has ever been put on me in my life. And he remember it, touches the bag and goes and I did that with one hand.
Speaker 5: I'm like.
Speaker 3: Everything from me, dude, I didn't stand a chance. Yeah, the whole day we had a we had a gig going. But yeah that was and then Bucks Twitter put that ship on there. Bucks Twitter's got to get me.
Speaker 2: Bucks.
Speaker 9: Well, okay, he said, oh the JP, the JPP one on one reporter Buck as well, Yeah, the Buccaneers put that out JPP move and it's your boys getting put in a blender.
Speaker 3: And then they showed JP that is amazing in one hand, bro amazing, amazing. He's a stud. Like, don't get me wrong, I'm not throwing ship at the man. He's a stud. And he does that and they're like getting better. And then what happened.
Speaker 1: They had Shack Barrett doing a bull rush bull rush by your book because.
Speaker 3: I sit on it, I'm glad. I'm glad with that.
Speaker 1: I pulled that out and it's just just getting better and it's just me and like going like backwards.
Speaker 2: And then he has flipping. Somebody goes down and there's a whole Piley and.
Speaker 3: He put me in the fucking ground too. I gotta stop doing them hard counts.
Speaker 2: Did you do the pr do you run the social account?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we'd have to get the mics out. That deleted immediately. Yeah that was tough, dude, tough.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode to bring you guys the game Time Map. This is the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstool Sports. Created by fans for fans. Game Time is a new ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets to sports, concerts and shows, and they guarantee the lowest prices. I'm personally with the boys are going to Nebraska this weekend, obviously I'm getting looked up. But the Tennessee game, the Clemson game, and then the Michigan game. We've already got set up throughout the game Time app. Again, I'm set up through Nebraska, but the other ones, your favorite games, you can get set up lowest prices guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Download the game Time app, go to the.
Speaker 1: Account tab to create a log in and redeem code busting for twenty dollars off for your first purchase terms, supply download, game time, last minute tickets, lowest price guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Back to the episode.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the the offseason, the weight, all the fun content that was going around about you gaining weight?
Speaker 2: How much were you weighing?
Speaker 5: That was like around.
Speaker 1: And what do you usually play at? So you yeah, I mean eleven pounds. It's not terrible. But the jersey, he's definitely an Yeah, we were because we talked about it on the bus. Ran a hard running Yeah, you know you put that thing out there, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Definitely definitely, but you know, uh, at the time, the football wasn't going on, so they wanted to find something to talk about it.
Speaker 5: I guess that was it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I mean. But I didn't. I didn't care. Huh yeah, no, hold on, no one, Yeah, but I didn't. It didn't bother me too much, you know what I mean. I know who I am and my team know who I am when it when it came from for the game and time to prey playing practice, I'm coming with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But June and July free time your thickest what months?
Speaker 3: Five March?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I said, you can say when the season is over. I mean wife House six o'clock in the morning All Star special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, lastly that at a waffle house at six in the morning. You're waking up at six in the morning, and we were.
Speaker 5: Up waking up.
Speaker 8: We've been whatever, doing whatever on the game a game to like probably five o'clock.
Speaker 3: And then in the morning.
Speaker 8: Yeah, then I get up while I'm hunger and my chef might cook some health yesday, No, it's come come for lunch, cover lunch. I'm about to go to waffle house and then he give home, come for dinner.
Speaker 2: Does your alarm go off like for like five pin fifty and just says waffle house?
Speaker 5: Just naturally my body just just knowing what time it is, you.
Speaker 7: Know what i mean.
Speaker 3: So the New Orleans guys, man, I'm telling you, but yeah, New Orleans is like I dated a girl from back from bat. First off, l s U's probably my favorite SEC school for football. Obviously baseball we're as we're a bass team here, but uh, bro, I would go down. We kicked your ass though we went to Michigan. You know what I'm saying, Alls don't matter, Okay, that's why you got to pick on the balls. They haven't been like really it since like the.
Speaker 8: Nineties, right right, So I'm saying, so LSU was the school for baseball? Is it this?
Speaker 3: Dude? I did go to a baseball game at Alice and.
Speaker 2: It's crazy ulus. He was known for their baseball.
Speaker 3: I went Mike the Tiger.
Speaker 5: When I was when I was in college, it was me. I was the one player in football.
Speaker 8: We have Ben Simmons for uh basketballsketball, and I want to say Alex for fucking baseball.
Speaker 5: He went he played for Houston b Yeah, look.
Speaker 2: At you boys have Ben Simmons.
Speaker 3: That's my guy?
Speaker 2: What's up with all the I don't even want these?
Speaker 8: Like I don't know rock, you know, I can't get in I can't get into all that not have that dog in him. Alex Brigman. That is Alex Brigman first round though. So Alice usually just stacked like that always. Well that stadium is pretty dope. I'm not gonna lie, But what's the what's the place to go to?
Speaker 3: And?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Was it Tiger Tiger Land? What's it called Fred's, Mike's bogiese all that?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: I told you I dated a girl in Baton Rouge what I was really really gonna say, because you're on that waffle house, you're a man of the world, like you've been. Yeah, I've traveled all over the continents of the United States. I've been around the block. Yeah, yeah, I've been around the I've been around these street.
Speaker 5: I mean, you've been more than me, probably probably college.
Speaker 3: Oh, buddy, dude, bogie is a spot. Now, Bogie's is a spot. We would go there and they almost didn't let me in because I had tattoos.
Speaker 5: That just a gangster.
Speaker 3: Yeah look at me, hear my voice. I'm not a Yeah. I had just my form just just a form, just a form on and a red T shirt. And they're like, hey, you can't come in. I have my ears pierce then too, like no piercings and no tattoos showing. And then eventually the manager came up and he's like, you can just come in. But Bogi's is really so much fun. But what I was really getting to with the Louisiana stuff is that the food there is you can't eat healthy in Louisiana. What's what? What's the deal? You guys just don't believe in health.
Speaker 8: I don't like that thick lives matter, Man's That's that's what about. That's what it's about, you know, the seafood. I think it's just the culture we have done on Man and the season, and you know what I mean. And you know guys like us, well like myself, No, we're big and fast. So that's what we breed down there, bro Louisiana.
Speaker 2: What are the best athletes come from in New Orleans?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: New Orleans?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like New Orleans like some people some people say Louisiana, right, So I don't.
Speaker 1: But they have a lot of like competitive like schools go at Yeah, but they are you about who the best high school is?
Speaker 2: How many guys come out here?
Speaker 8: But everything is in New Orleans though, Like a lot of people say, you know, some people, somebody somebody myself, I'm from Louisiana.
Speaker 5: You know, I said, I'm from New Orleans. Is a different culture.
Speaker 8: It's just different on you know what I mean, Like my high school, you know it was it was me time at you went to my high school, Lorenzo tray Turner. So we have a lot of guys who went through and I played with Trademon freshman year. I was the only freshman to play on valsity a, that's run that time. You've just been him since the beginning. Huh yeah, number one ninth grader, number one player coming to my senior Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hit me for that, dude.
Speaker 3: It's really just been playoff me. You always picked first in school for all sports. You could say that when were you when? When did you know I'm gonna leak? Uh?
Speaker 8: To be honest, Yes, we went honestly, be honest, like when I guess my second year less you oh really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I thought I was going in the fourth and be like, yeah, I was just in puberty.
Speaker 8: No, because you got to think about like, you know, I went through some ship, you know what I mean, I gotta put out of six schools coming up, so I had the oh you gotta pulled out of six schools coming out, put out for fighting, all types of things. So I went to Saint Saint August like it's all boys, black school, you know, trying to kind of help you with your behavior and things like that, because we had the paddle, you know what I mean, Yeah, with the holes in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for discipline things like that.
Speaker 8: So uh, carry on, I came number one player, so I got my sophomore year right, I'm talking about. This is a true story of my mom. If you watched this, you know, I mean my mother retired from work real yeah, when my sophomore in high school, I mean in college.
Speaker 3: So you were getting paid in college.
Speaker 5: No thought I was gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Really, I love that. So my first four games rushed for a thousand yards. After that was history. It was over.
Speaker 2: You did have a crazy man you made before you even went to the league.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Now did you get a little, a little something to go?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 8: I would have they look trusted, look they would have seen it.
Speaker 5: I would have I would have bought the baddest car that.
Speaker 1: Had you're trying to offer, trying to offer that little you know, that little envelope, that little Alabama old mess.
Speaker 5: With take you. So my my two schools was LS you in Alabama.
Speaker 8: Brandan Burns went to my high school the runner back coach Atabama, and Frank Rolson went to my high school, the running back coach at l s U. So it was so hard for me because like the backgrounds we have is the same thing, you know what I mean. So it just came and I had a daughter around that time too, and I went to Obama like during the off season, like just to check them out and things like that. It's boring and ship up though it's born as hell. So I'm like, I'm like, coach, this ain't for me, Coach, I gotta go way back and forth to see my see my kids and things like that. I just stayed home, man, because before that, Lanta Collins was the number one player Louis and he went to Obama and I don't remember how much hate he got for that, but there was mad as ship at Landon too.
Speaker 3: Where's landing from New Orleans? New Orleans? Every one from New Orleans? Where's the dell from New Orleans? No, he's nice from New Orleans?
Speaker 2: Is do you all have the best?
Speaker 1: It's Baton rouge, that ruge everybody? Uh, I mean there's probably who oh Edwards Alarice? Does New Orleans produce the best players in the game?
Speaker 8: On the New Orleans small You know you got Florida too, You know what I mean? Florida, Florida State, Florida. Yeah, Florida World.
Speaker 3: Now have New Orleans.
Speaker 8: You can see that. You can see that. I mean you look up, look up, you look up. Some of the great great names we come from my high school. Like talking about this athletic wise just put Saint funk. I don't know what you'll put on now school athletes, athletes in New Orleans. We have basketball players.
Speaker 3: What are you done? You're to play in New Orleans? Are you live in New Orleans?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 5: No, no I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not you just you've been hyping New Orleans the whole time.
Speaker 8: But it's too close the family, Like, wow, why would I do that? Marshall fall, Jesus Peyton Manny.
Speaker 1: And Reed Peyton Manning came from New Orleans? Yes, don't come on, Louis, I don't think it's from New Orleans. Oh no, he's the New Orleans Terry Bradshaw named Matt Folk.
Speaker 5: Look at the names.
Speaker 2: This is crazy with Mawaii Hall of Famer, Nias Williams Hall of Famer.
Speaker 5: Why now it's my guy real Park. You like Manning Peyton Manning?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Uh, Warring done.
Speaker 3: New Orleans? Really like that?
Speaker 5: Oh no, that Dak Prescott. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man Ben Simmons vis Landry Ben Simmons again.
Speaker 2: At he took off.
Speaker 1: He's taking a lot of heat because apparently he like sits out of injuries and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, you know he that knows all about that.
Speaker 1: There is somebody here that we be able to confirm it. Hey, Benny, what's up, dude. It's Lenny and he's.
Speaker 5: Talk to Ben bro Benn is doing fine.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: You know, we all go through our own things. Yeah, so we're talking about sitting out. So when I set out, I saw the first person to skip a ball game or whatever, right, and it was rewriting history. It was on my ass, like when I when I came to the draft and things like that. There was questions that do I love the game of football? Things like that, But let's put the tape on. They don't know I played the whole year hurt?
Speaker 2: Would you hurt?
Speaker 8: I gotta had a high little angle spring, but I played. I heard it with a training camp and we had a game against Wisconsin two weeks later. I still played on one my ass ankle. Right, So my thing was, how can you question my passion for football when I'm still playing half the season with a bum ankle.
Speaker 5: That's when I ran for.
Speaker 8: Sixteen carriages thirty four against Old Miss When I ran over the dude and things like that on a on a hurd ankle.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's it's so crazy that would you say you're the best running back in tall football history. That's it.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of guys.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: Really What about who's another good back that I want?
Speaker 1: I want him to continue to elaborate on him. The whole sitout thing. Yeah, hold all up, I heard what you said. Right, we'll get back to that. We won't get back to that conversation.
Speaker 3: That'll be a fun one because I know it's not I'm taking because I.
Speaker 1: Think you're trying to preserve yourself for your future. Definitely, the compensation for going to the league. The Ben Simmons situation, the conversation is already there. You're already in the league. We're in playoff time. Yeah, that's not like he's like a playoff Bennie.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I feel like everyone goes today through their own problems and own situations, and you never know what's on their mind on how they feel, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: My from my job, my.
Speaker 8: Goal is because Ben, Ben is my brother, I check on Ben, make sure mentally he's okay, you know what I mean, Because at the end of the day, football just something we do. That's not who we are. At the end of the day. You know, we all go to the mental battle. Of course, you played football, you know how it was.
Speaker 5: You know how it was too.
Speaker 8: It could get it could get rough from dark times out there, you know, especially when you're trying to be the best you can be.
Speaker 5: You have other problems going on.
Speaker 8: So I don't know, that's that's kind of like a that's a hard situation because I've been droorg too, and I know how it felt like. Even when I got cut from Jacksonville too, like I was, I wasn't so hurt. I was just embarrassed. I've been number one my whole life and everything get cut and you get cut. Hey, GM wants to see you, Yeah, definitely, which I've never experienced that before, you know what I mean. So when I came up there like seven thirty in the morning getting ready for eat breakfast and things like that, they say, coach won't see you, But I'm thinking, you want to talk to me because you know, I made the team practice, like they know we had the things going with the Black Lives matter thing right, And we had a big, big back and forth thing, go should we practice or should we go in front of the police station and you know, take a stand. So my biggest thing, like we did the Martians, we did everything right.
Speaker 5: We did all that.
Speaker 8: One day of us is going in front of the police Station's not gonna change. It's not gonna change nothing. You know, Let's go put this work in. And we took a count as a team and that's what we did. And I felt like the next day, that's what it was about it he cut me, you know, and that's when I had to really understand the business of the NFL football.
Speaker 2: What's my fault?
Speaker 3: What did he say to you when they when they touch you, like how they handle that situation? Because was it was it did? Was there anything at all to you that was like this might happen?
Speaker 1: What's their contract talks going on? And you were kind of like a cap casualty.
Speaker 8: You gotta think about it. So that when they got rid of jailing rid of I got rid of clars.
Speaker 5: So it's a lot of of the.
Speaker 8: Guys Jacksonville time, Yeah, who made the team was those are good players.
Speaker 2: Too, Like I know Yannick he's a good leader. I played with them at the Raiders last year.
Speaker 3: He was like.
Speaker 1: Like when he spoke, you listened. Yeah, Kalais is kind of the same way. Yeah, legit like Klais seemed like he came in and changed Jacksonville. Yeah, they brought him over from Arizona and they kind of seemed like he just revamped everybody.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So was there a coaching changed that year?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Why do you think you got cut?
Speaker 5: We just ain't see to I.
Speaker 8: You know, it'd be times like the twenty nineteen season, we lost a couple of games, aroout like six seven points and they get on the plane smiling happy. I mean, I'm not built like that, you know what I mean. So when you go to question the coach, like, man, you you doing all this?
Speaker 5: Man? Were losing? Like what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I knew how I feel to win and what happens to our team, and you're talking about the money and things like that. When you win, that's when all that comes. And I just think he didn't respect me how I came at him. I mean that's all I knew. I got a father who was hard to ship on me, you know, just just keeping it real, you know. So when he said, man, I have a problem, I'm talking to me like a man, I had a problem.
Speaker 3: We're losing. How can we fix this?
Speaker 5: I want to win.
Speaker 3: Now, when you look back at that conversation, how did you approach it? It was it like a did you come at him?
Speaker 8: Or was it like let me highlight you, like, yeah, we walked in the middle of I'll talk and for my instance, I felt like he understood me. But I guess it's too fla males going at it or whatever the case. So now it just carried on to the next off season. You know, we will walk walk walk by each other in the hard No, don't say a word. But then you're my coach. You know, you're my head coach. No matter how old I am with you a man, I'm a man.
Speaker 5: I respect you.
Speaker 8: You go tell my coach while not talking to me, you come ask me that, right, and I'll tell you why. Like I'm not gonna hide my hand throw a rock, I'm gonna tell you what's on my mind.
Speaker 5: So it was just it's about timing for me to get out them.
Speaker 2: All right, boys, we take it.
Speaker 1: We're taking a break, taking a quick break to shout out Roman, and it's gonna be a quick break, but it's gonna it's gonna last a little bit longer, just because you need to be lasting longer in bed. Shout out Roman. No free shots to Roman. Uh, what would you want to last longer? An awesome football game, a good TV show at legendary concert. Well, Roman wants you to last longer in bed. Thirty three hundred and forty percent better in bed. Roman swipes are the secret to lasting longer in the sack, and they're claiming it three hundred and forty percent better, three hundred and forty percent better run time in the sack. Boys, Roman swipes are uniquely formulated to reduce overstimulation without eliminating sensation altogether. The more consistent you are with the swipes, the longer and better your sex will be. The swipes are super easy to use. Take out the swipe, apply it to the little boys downstairs, Let it drive for five minutes, because if not, and you, you and the girl, do you know some a little bit of a little bit of pregaming, she could get a little numb up top.
Speaker 2: Enjoy longer lasting sex with Roman.
Speaker 1: Go to get Roman dot com for slash bussing boys to get twenty percent off your first order of swipes.
Speaker 3: Back to playoff Lenny, that's wild, dude. So when you all right, so you get cut, after you get cut, how long are you on the street until?
Speaker 5: Uh, like a week?
Speaker 3: A week? But I just wanted to take I remember the headline. It's like Leonard fourn was like, let's go. You know what I'm saying. We got to play him twice a year, and every time you play Lenny, it's like, hey, we gotta have the run. You gotta stop the run. This guy's gonna they're gonna get the ball thirty times a game. So for us the times and for whatever reason when you were there, like we would just even when you guys were Saxonville for some reason, we just win. You know, say, man, like you gotta get Jacks.
Speaker 1: Relax, be good at any moment. I'm saying back then, back then, every year is a new year. So you're you're my words, Titans got that Jacksonville ass, which you relax.
Speaker 3: Hey, Rabel's now.
Speaker 1: Putting this up in the team meeting made me look like will though that's not your words. He's hearing you like, hey, we'll shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I'll just say headlines all say the same thing, busting with the boys, say hey, Titans beat the Jacksonville's ass.
Speaker 2: And it's just it's just a photo tweeted.
Speaker 3: It's just a photo of me fucking just flexing your the entire time. So you're you're on the street for a week and I'm sure there's a bunch of teams calling you. How soon after you get cut do you go from being like kind of sad, upset to being like, Okay, this huge, huge opportunities out here, I can kind of go where I want to get.
Speaker 5: No, I was still pissed off about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah still now, like even when, huh, you're mad right now, right now, No, you're good, I'm good. All right, ship on your shoulder, you carry with you because obviously it's like a humbling thing to you.
Speaker 8: Got to because even when, even when, when when time reached out to me, you know, I'm like, all right, I might go ahead, might now I don't know. I was still like at the time, this didn't really care, you know what I mean. I just want to spend time with my kids and just just whatever, So just be mad. Yeah, I'm gonna keep it real, like like that's a that's one of the I don't wish that.
Speaker 5: Don't know about it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just want to be mad for a couple of days.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I went to Tampa, you know what i mean, started playing and things like that. Still pissed off about it, like I'm with a whole new team, I'm forced to learn a whole new playbook. Uh, things like that. So and then you know, got to me in the mid season and I wasn't starting. First time my life ever got to play behind somebody. So that ship ran me high, maddest ship that each and every day coming into work. So then we played against Carolina away in Carolina and got on the plane.
Speaker 5: We won a game with I got on the plane.
Speaker 8: I'm telling Coach BA like, man, I need to holler at you, like, like, man, y'all told me all this ship I was playing, I'm gonna come in and start. And we in like week nine and I'm still behind somebody, you know what i mean. So he was like, man, He's like, what you wanna do. I'm like, man, fuck it. Release me in Tampa and Tampa and this is.
Speaker 2: A conversation where You're like, release me.
Speaker 3: And he was like, now did you make that? Did you make that decision emotionally or did you really have like think about it?
Speaker 5: It was it was emotionally, probably.
Speaker 3: Because if you go from Jacksonville, get cut, go to Tampa a month later or two months later, they're like, Leonard Fornett asked to be released, and then it's all of a sudden like hey, who want you don't want to touch this guy?
Speaker 8: It was it was it was from emotion emotions standpoint of view, you know what I mean? And uh And the thing what I respect about coach Ba he's old school too. He was like, he was like, well, motherfucker, I don't want to cut you, but if you want to im, I'll do it. He's like, man, you're a great player, one of the best. I've seen this that and there he's like, man, this make the decision and let me know when we make it home. And I would think about my kids, my family. You know this, how I provide for my kids.
Speaker 2: You know, certain guys reaching out to you, do you do they are they aware of the situation.
Speaker 8: Now teammates, now this had this happened on the plane, Oh damn, Lenny in the exit.
Speaker 3: Real matters. Fuck no one talking to him right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, check this out.
Speaker 3: Exactly how I probably went, Hey, man, you see this, and it.
Speaker 8: Was on the plane, so I had to make the decision. And from then on, man like a flourish.
Speaker 3: What changed in your mind from that conversation saying hey, release me, sitting there fuming on the plane, and then obviously it had to be what twenty four hours if you had another conversation, what changed your mind saying, hey, don't release me? Like, do you think I'm just gonna beat this dude out? Who's starting in front of you?
Speaker 5: Ronald Jones?
Speaker 8: Okay, uh, I don't know my my about my kids, man, you know, after really my family, you know, because just the whole year there was definitely me talking to me, pushing me, you know, just trying to keep my head on a swivel, make sure I'm doing the right thing. So, I mean, you have to keep fighting, like you never know what's at the end of the tunnel. Be honest, I get that. That's that's that's uh, that's a wild timeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now he's like become playing off Lenny yeaheah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying the playoff Lenny stuff is hilarious by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going back on the Jacksonville stuff, like you hear a lot of stories. I don't know, did you ever play with Marshall Spate? No, uh, but Spain was a linebacker that was at Washington and then he ended up going to Jacksonville. We ended up playing them in the game and then afterwards, He's like, Bro, playing in Jacksonville is fucking wild. You got coaches fighting on the sideline, players fighting on the sideline, just like a real toxic organization.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, back in that back.
Speaker 3: In that back, I don't think we ever had fights on things like that with the coaches.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Even last year Miles Jack, who were playing them because it was at home, and Miles Jack's like it was at the end of the game, we're winning. He's like, just get us out of here, Like why are we calling time out? Like we're trying to run at like four minutes and he's like, we just stopped calling time out, Like let's just get the fuck out of here. Like great guy, dude, I'm a fan of Miles I'm like athlete, Bro, that dude can move. But when you're you know, it's on the friend it's on like Rabel will never let that happen, you know what I'm saying, Like my like, if that was the situation he heard about it. Yeah, I think there's the difference between here and you'd like Grave because Rape is a dude that like he's gonna shoot it to you straight and he always says his his big catch phrases, I'm gonna treat you how you treat the team. And so if you're out there, you're working, he's gonna he's gonna treat you. Right, Guys that aren't, you just gonna get in your ass.
Speaker 1: So going back to uh, I won't I've heard stuff, but I won't ask about ice cream and cakes.
Speaker 2: But let's talk about some memories at l s U the pain cave. What's the pain cave?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: The pancaves. So they made a wooden gym right with lifting there. It's fun memories, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What happened wooden gym? So what y'all doing there?
Speaker 5: Lift?
Speaker 3: We have the lift lift wood waits but attached to wood. Basically google a pain cave, dude, see if we can get a picture of this thing. Don't have it on Oh it's just like a secret society at l s O. You can't see nothing in there. Huh. Oh, was this the thing that happened when he got in trouble or something like the pain cave is just like a punishment.
Speaker 5: No, it's just so.
Speaker 8: It's like our weight room was getting built and this is made like a wooden room in the indoor or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 5: Just lift weed to now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got you?
Speaker 2: Is there any more context to ice cream and cakes? Ice cream and cakes? Ice cream and cakes?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: I was told to ask you about ice cream and cakes?
Speaker 5: Who told you about that?
Speaker 3: And give up my sources? A good reporter never gives up his sources.
Speaker 5: Hey it.
Speaker 1: He seemed to think that Lenny would really laugh at that, And clearly there's been no reactions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're we're in a tough stall. Like maybe I was doing some bad.
Speaker 2: Information right now. We're looking probably would be bad, he said, say it exactly like this.
Speaker 1: I won't ask you about ice cream and cakes, but let's talk about your time at LSU. He just said.
Speaker 2: He goes looks at me, and he just goes, Okay, look.
Speaker 5: At my guys, Levant and Vita.
Speaker 2: Oh they're here.
Speaker 5: I love them, he said, I love them.
Speaker 3: Are you guys a close group? Tampa? You guys really like that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Where's Tom Ben? What's he up to?
Speaker 5: I love Tom?
Speaker 3: Well, everybody loves Tom.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 8: I don't even know him outside of the football field. Well, when y'all play against him, what.
Speaker 2: About with him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously we don't like him when we play against him. But like you're kind of flex us as you know, Tom, But that that is, he's really just the goat of all goats, right, best time he works his ass off. Here's no question.
Speaker 8: Like the physical time point, he might not be the biggest you know what I mean. Photos, Yeah, we saw the mental aspect of it. Though he fry your ship.
Speaker 3: There was a he was miked up or you were miked up or something like that. And he's going to fake a play action goes cover twin.
Speaker 2: Two tells him I remember that cover you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, So you just don't really have to think.
Speaker 2: Does he make your game easier?
Speaker 3: I mean, having a great quarterback makes anybody games easier, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But as far as now that kind of detail.
Speaker 8: But it's not Yeah he does. But now like you have, you have guys like Julio got Mike, Chris has to come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we Shelsey.
Speaker 3: Ho's Julio doing there?
Speaker 5: He's great Miley and he's funny as ship.
Speaker 3: Is your practicing gonna want? Yeah? Okay, yeah is okay, he's going huh's going sol past the first Damn he's gonna beat him again? Huh he is? It's your.
Speaker 5: So, my bro, my.
Speaker 3: Source hang, I'm oh yeah, my source. Aw some go back to this fucking ice cream thing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no good this topic.
Speaker 1: I heard that you uh like post Malone White Iverson was your favorite song until you found out post Malone was white?
Speaker 5: He was white.
Speaker 3: That's just what I heard, White Everson. I love that song. But but who the fuck is your I heard you? You're killing us right now? This is hard.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's not you know, well you just this man?
Speaker 3: Hey? Do you know like white people? That rap?
Speaker 5: I love another lies?
Speaker 2: Were you surprised when you found out he was white?
Speaker 5: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well yeah, that's probably where it came from.
Speaker 5: That doesn't mean I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: He was like you can you can probably understand. You can probably understand sit next to him.
Speaker 1: Who would you think would get would try and give me this information, went to l S.
Speaker 8: You with me, Yeah, I gotta be a linebacker. No that's not he played offense. Yeah, gotta be my third, well my fifth, fet brother.
Speaker 2: Your fifth for you gotta ad that brothers.
Speaker 5: He wants to. He wants to be a fete, but he can't because he's white.
Speaker 2: Oh I would love to know this, and you might be right.
Speaker 5: And I love Foster. Yeah, I love Foster.
Speaker 3: So do you have any idea what this ice cream thing is?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really that.
Speaker 2: He literally he was like, say exactly, I can't even I can't remember.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He said, he'll lot man, just get it out.
Speaker 3: Definitely gonna watch this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, loosen him up, Not that he wasn't already coming on here already, Lyne Foster. I know because he saw the clip where Foster talked about the time he got his ass whopped in the l SU locker room. Man, he ends up hitting me up, he goes, Hey, everything Foster said was true because apparently Foster got like jumped everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, he knew he was gonna get his ass because he started to fight.
Speaker 5: Oh so.
Speaker 8: When our guys got beat I guess got beat in the football field. So I told the coach. I was like, man, look before we start this ship offense, somebody gotta fight somebody, right, So offens the corner.
Speaker 3: Like gang like.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 5: Our coaches like, yeah, we go, which I'm.
Speaker 8: Not thinking when our coach is gonna do that, right, Yeah, to begin to his fight, man, Foster just cracked back the ship out. Donnie, my guy, Donny played play linebacker from New Orleans. Of course, yeah, everyone is now he went from New Orleans and he went like he went so high in the air, right, So we get to the team fight. Whatever you hear Donnie walking down the hall, I'm sicking this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I say, Foster run. I'm like, Foster run, so Falster.
Speaker 8: So he's just he's like what, I'm like, Foster, you about to get your ass with Foster. So the on the fucking bathroom bathroom floor is ready to slipper.
Speaker 5: They got cl on.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a horrible bad Yeah, take your shoes off first, like talk, hey, piece, I'm gonna kiss your ass.
Speaker 2: Because he knew he was.
Speaker 1: About to be in a fight with shoulders on everything on. I have my helmet on two if I was, I'm like, why protection you ask you know, protection, not get jumped. You didn't cracked back the hold. You cracked back one person.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So he's just standing there boys about he's about a bathroom. So it's the so Christal, it's the stars right here.
Speaker 3: M hm you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And you wash your hands on the other side, he's just standing there, just looking. So he watched don he punched him right? Why he was he washed the ass whole man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well he he says that, right, Yeah, he knew he needs Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh man, he's leaking everywhere, right, he leaking out in him one time he's leaking. He's like, come on, So I'm like, nah, no, we're not gonna do that. So they kind of started wrestling.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so then dude in the bathroom wrestling, right, you guys, he goes, hey, we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: You're on the ground wrestling. So they started wrestling, right, we have to break him up, blood everywhere and ship like that. So then he got Foster gets up, Oh we're good now. I'm like, Foster, you ain't do nothing. Oh my god. So that they move on, are they boys now? Yeah, so if you were to se Jeffre Simmons, now guess boys guys cool?
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, of course that that was just the heat of the moment. Definitely, And I was joking about the whole ass. I mean, I didn't know that you got like hit in the mouth something.
Speaker 3: Actually I didn't even see the only thing I didn't know he started it and then he's all, man, he was walking on letty, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: And I forget who I heard it from, but I just heard he wasn't in and he just comes out of nowhere to go like fight JESF Simmons because he wasn't.
Speaker 8: It was like it was in a practice. Was the last place we can all go on that practice? Right, we did the two minute thing or whatever. Oh, they catch the interception. Then the second team went and then he came. He came out on the sideline. He was talking ship to one office of Linema. I'm like, I'm going to break it up.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, he was like, what the what the fuck you doing? Hold time, listen what we just met. And I'm really trying to navigate our new friendship. But you can put the film on it so you're not trying to bring ship up.
Speaker 8: Your team's over there, but we had to play over there. Yeah, so it's one hundred of yards two of us. Then he already tripping at him the whole practice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, I think I think fast.
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 5: I can't really say it right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so something that instigated a fight. He wasn't really trying to.
Speaker 3: Break it up. The film was on.
Speaker 1: The film stayed on like the play was over, and they kept the cameras running as they pull it up.
Speaker 3: Who swung first, then Jeff? Alright, that is, but who said words first? We both said it worse. Oh no, Jeff was walking away.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no no no he wasn't Jeff.
Speaker 1: Bro I hope you guys are enjoying this episode. We bring you Ridge Wallet, no free shoutouts to Ridgewallet. Ridge Wallett is an ultra slim minimalist wallet. It holds up to twelve cards. Twelve fucking cards. My money clip only holds like five or six cards, plus room for cash. I'm switching over to Ridge.
Speaker 2: Wallet right now. Boys. There are over thirty.
Speaker 1: Colors and styles, including carbon fiber and burnt titanium. The durable materials means each wallet comes with a lifetime warranty. The Ridge team is so confident that you'll like it that they'll let you test drive it for forty five days. You can send it back for a full refund if you don't love it. It's made with RFID blocking technology that protects you, that protects you from digital pickpocketers. Yo, this is a fucking deal and you can try it out like test driving for forty five days.
Speaker 3: We got to get in it.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know there are digital pickpocketers out there.
Speaker 1: Check out their site Ridge dot com and use the code busting bussin for ten dollars for ten percent off your order, and with every dollar spent on the website before September thirtieth, you'll be enter to win a brand new, upgraded Ford Bronco or seventy five thousand dollars if you prefer cash. Sign me the fuck up for goddamn Ridge. Wallett and I apologize if I'm cursing, and then they're like, hey, will reel it in. They don't want you to be like that. I'm all in on Ridge Wallet. We're trying to get well. You know, we'll gift the Ford Bronco because we don't drive the air force. However, we prefer cash. We'll get seventy five thousand and well, how about we just give it all to you guys. Check out Ridge dot com, go buy your Ridge wallet. Now you know, back uh, back.
Speaker 2: To the episode.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you. Here's what happened. The play is done. Teams are literally walking in like this. You see one guy you walking this way, and you see Simmons literally he says something whatever, turns around and takes three full steps. No to our sideline. The day is over. We're bringing it up.
Speaker 5: Why turn back and then you because you over the mountain, dude.
Speaker 3: They asked white teeth dude. You see him say yelling something and it turns around and you can see justice. I'm like, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Bink and hit him?
Speaker 3: But then you came back with two. We had two pieces of a biscuit, real quick, just real fast. And then all of a sudden, a lot of blue jerseys, A lot of blue jersey. Yeah, behind it a trash the quarterback piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Were you wondering where all the red jerseys were?
Speaker 5: I didn't care. I'm gonna hold my own. That's one thing about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ninety of us.
Speaker 1: Now the.
Speaker 3: Most jumping ki me. Yeah right, well we could, but ninety guys on one we could kill you playing.
Speaker 5: You'll are gonna get charged for murder than what all of us.
Speaker 3: We have a long guy, that four stream guy.
Speaker 5: You got what. I'm bringing the whole New Orleans to Tennessee.
Speaker 3: But you're dead.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, they're gonna ride for me if I'm dead like that.
Speaker 2: We don't want New Orleans to.
Speaker 3: Come out here. You don't want to mess New Orleans. Now. You boys are racy, Yeah, hey, racy is all time. Now it's this thirteen. He's a wide receiver for us. You baby, you guy, he's done. I think he's from uh ninth ward New Orleans. I'm about the Seventh War.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you gotta know that's why, that's why, that's why, that's why I went number seven.
Speaker 5: Really from my hood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you could have brought that up in the beginning.
Speaker 5: That's why that's actually right now.
Speaker 3: No, you have the sevenths for me. I thought, no, we ain't gonna that's too that's too much, that's too much, even though.
Speaker 1: I always think of that though, like this got tattoo from me should we get into our tier talk. So you know, are you familiar with our tier talk? Basically tier it's like our.
Speaker 2: Top three things. Yeah, but we just call it tier talk. Okay, But our tear talk for this show is going to be fast food breakfast.
Speaker 3: Now, waffle house is fast casual, like it has to have a drive through. Yeah, this is you can't say waffle house. That's like, hey, i'll tell you what. Waffles is a fire breakfast spot. We can just put that in gog t here to make you make it happy. Yeah, has its holes, man, it's better than But if you looked at all the other places, No, I think it's good, but you don't have its holes the same.
Speaker 1: No, if you're looking for hey, if you're hungover, If you're hungover, there's really no better spot to go the waffle house.
Speaker 3: Get the hash brown smothered covered. I don't know, man, get it all done.
Speaker 5: You you did that a couple of times.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? But if you look at waffle house, waffle House beats out, I beats out. Denny's A be that Cracker brow. Yes, I think about the breath the men.
Speaker 5: I love Crackerbro pancakes the best I'm.
Speaker 3: Not even a pancake guy. Really, I'm a waffle guy. Dude, you're literally eating cake for breakfast. What are you talking about. It's the most childish thing you can do.
Speaker 5: We are calling, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're gonna do the back too, all right. So basically, basically, this is gonna go. You're gonna go first. This is tough, im. I feel for you. It's gonna be fast food spots. These are just references you're looking at here. So you're gonna go your top three. You're you're number three, you're number two, and you're number one, And feel free to give as much of an explanation as you like. And if you want an honorable mention, you're more than welcome to do that too. Okay, I'll give you a minute.
Speaker 2: Boss.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting here with your boy playoff Lenny, and I say exactly what you said. I'm not going to talk about ice cream and cakes, but let's talk about your time at LSU. He looked at me and just goes okay, And then I said, pivoted to the pain cave, and then I tried going back. I'm like, what's what's going on with ice cream. He goes, I don't know what you're talking about, lost, False?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know if I remember.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I remember Lenny. I don't know if I remember either.
Speaker 2: Okay, so listen maybe side conversation not that have.
Speaker 5: That's clarified, right, you're righty, it's clarified. You listen to me.
Speaker 3: False?
Speaker 5: Yo, what is your last name?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, ship last time I checked started.
Speaker 5: With it l right, but but.
Speaker 3: What last name?
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 1: He said, he said, you're his guy. You're like your his fifth for Neet brother or yeah, yeah, fifth for Neet brother. But you can't really be in the family because you're like.
Speaker 3: As long as he knows, I'm not his son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's all I had because they said they call you you on the whole ice cream and cakes.
Speaker 3: You fucking you beautiful bastards.
Speaker 5: I love you. I love you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What a squade, what a crew?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: I'm telling Lenny's loved by his teammates. Yeah, tell, we're gonna see how they interact when we all we're gonna watch that. Make sure you get on film, because Lenny just walks up the door. We know Tampa's in trouble, all right, Top three. I kind of gave him the rundown you can do. You have to do your tier three, three, and then two and then number one for you, and I told him you can give an honorable mention. I myself, I'm not ready. I'm not prepared, so I'm anxious to see what.
Speaker 2: Last I feel my heart beat? Can I can?
Speaker 5: I speak the honest truth?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 8: I never had a Starbucks breakfast, That's okay, Yeah, I think I've never had it. When I do have my free time off season, my daughter, I'll bring it every day to go for school. She loves white hot Coco, like seventeen dollars, right, the white mocha, yeah whatever, it's like seventeenth dollars.
Speaker 1: It is too high, yeah high. But you just get a little Starbucks though your Starbucks over Duncan. I know the owners with the owner of Duncan and Starbucks Starbucks over Dunk. I wish you invested soon.
Speaker 3: Let's go buddy, all right?
Speaker 2: All yeah, so start with three again. You can throw a body off.
Speaker 8: Man McDonald's because it's just my childhood thing for me. The mcgriddle biscuit, love it. Yeah, that's two.
Speaker 5: Breaking has breakfast.
Speaker 3: It's obviously.
Speaker 1: To sticks trying to kick a little bit, but oh man, I never knew that do you have breakfast? You don't have to pick off this list either, Like if you're thinking, like if you're driving around, you want fast through breakfast?
Speaker 3: Like what three spots are you trying to go to?
Speaker 8: But it'll be spots I never heard of though, Like that's okay, Yeah, you can do your tay. You might get druked by the internet.
Speaker 3: But that's you know, and them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, up in that fight.
Speaker 8: Bro So in New Orleans got this famously called Mama's mamash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where they serve anything you won't food?
Speaker 2: Are we talking about you?
Speaker 3: Like they have a drive through, no.
Speaker 8: Draft through, brom about go again, they don't have dropt You gotta walk in and you know, get your stuff old school all right?
Speaker 5: Well, I love chick fil So?
Speaker 2: Is that your two?
Speaker 3: I just stopped right there. I ain't got an honable mention. I stopped at chick Fili.
Speaker 2: You got three and two and you're fucking you're like no one.
Speaker 5: No one.
Speaker 3: You don't number one.
Speaker 5: No, I don't have a number.
Speaker 3: One's wild And.
Speaker 2: That's what we should put in there.
Speaker 5: I don't think about it.
Speaker 8: Like where we're from, Like our breakfast spots are like our gas stations, like.
Speaker 2: Not gonna tell me on not having your favorite.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen our gas he used to cook better than half of these on here we are shaking your head for a Garrett. You're not from New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Imagine yeah again.
Speaker 8: Listen listen, work work, Mama were to my mother and my kids. I was late to school in high school every day, every day, right because I believe it.
Speaker 3: I do believe in breakfast.
Speaker 2: If you got pulled from sis schools, I do not doubt for a second that you were late every day to school every day.
Speaker 8: I stop at Mama's and it's so donuts too, get my whole class donuts.
Speaker 3: Oh you never get in trouble.
Speaker 1: But what he was, man, dude, it must have been amazing being number one, which is dominants on the bus because everybody's like the gas station we got in little everybody back there, he says.
Speaker 2: Like two minutes late.
Speaker 8: But you know it's right around the corner, like right down the street, walking distance, So I just drive up.
Speaker 3: I wait, I can put my all in wait for to school. Feeding my whole team. You can go two minutes earlier. I look at that sleep.
Speaker 5: I love wade somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Man doesn't have a Tier one.
Speaker 3: I'm literally blown away.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Why I'm blown away because because then just go one and two. You don't have a three? Hey, no, no, no, you you already set yourself in stone. Yeah, three and two, there's no one, no one. I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm just blown away that that's the mamas.
Speaker 3: I wish it.
Speaker 2: I don't have one.
Speaker 3: Would you would you say Beignet's are overrated? Or is that is that just a tourist thing?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm it depends. Okay, I've had it my whole life, so yeah, I can go without.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've had you've Yeah, are you trying to figure out if you're you're a man in New Orleans or like, if you just didn't that Bee's thing.
Speaker 3: I'm from New Orleans Garden District.
Speaker 5: Let's hold hold up now, let's talk about it. Had Bee's Chicken? Right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: I gotta, I gotta. I got an issue with that right now, right, speak your truth. You know we had it a couple of days ago. But wait, the whole team right now? Did they bring a whole bunch of food there they brought They had the every day the spicies, the hot chicken and whatever it.
Speaker 3: Then they brought it adicated. So you already know food's always better when you go to places than when you get it buffet style.
Speaker 2: Just as long as you understand that before you say what you're gonna say, Yeah, you like.
Speaker 3: Like if you if you you've obviously played what are talking about?
Speaker 1: Think about when you get Californian and they all get a bunch of in and out burger for people, burgers, a little soggy burgers.
Speaker 2: Oh that's my that's what.
Speaker 5: My best burger spot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't we're getting where to god if there's one in my head? If you say one the interviews.
Speaker 8: Over, let me let me tell you you might have ever get ready, I don't like that. I don't I hate what a burger?
Speaker 3: No disrespect to that.
Speaker 2: You're saying nothing from that trending the way I need you to trend.
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 3: What's your what's your number one spot? Okay, what's you number two spot? Because you don't do number one?
Speaker 5: What's about this food period right now?
Speaker 3: Right about? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: The bacon nata Oh Wendy Oh fire running back.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about that too. Were arguing, vain sticking out of our neck about what the best person.
Speaker 3: Wendy is, the best best food? What he says Wendy's is the best.
Speaker 2: Best best food. Burger?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably say the best fast food too. I mean, if you're the nuggets, what's another burger? Because we all know what I'm trying to get him this the five guys.
Speaker 3: You five guys, love five guys.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we need big dog, bro.
Speaker 3: I never knew that was the most basic I've heard from you. What I thought you were in it? You're talking about he seems out outside the box, perfect idea. You're eating the peanuts while you're waiting on your food. You know, what are you doing hyping him up? Talk fucking crazy? Dude? You don't like it and out? Have you ever been to this place?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 3: If you went inside, I went to one in California. What did you get?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Some ship had my stomach in for weeks.
Speaker 3: He's from New Orleans. He's from the New Orleans. I know, I know, listen, I know I didn't have his well.
Speaker 1: The beginning of that conversation was like, if you get Chick fil A after a game, it don't taste the same as when you go into Chick fil A and order Chick fil a facts.
Speaker 5: Who says that I do too?
Speaker 3: I think I would rather go in and order going away on away games, Like, who, there's always food there? What do you guys have? We bring our own food, I'm saying, But they have food there too, don't they?
Speaker 5: Like everybody literally brings their own food.
Speaker 8: Really, hundred one hundred wings from Wings, stop Chick fil A's burgers, nuggets stop fire. You get the rookies to go, no, no, no, the older guys goes sometimes too, okay, wero, Like we don't.
Speaker 5: We don't like that people live that boy has.
Speaker 2: No judgment on food.
Speaker 3: I respect it, Yeah, but I think it's just it's mind blowing to think that. Like, if you get something to do.
Speaker 8: Right to New Orleans, right, I'm going, I'm gonna seeing your PJ okay, right, and I'm gonna let my mother cook for us.
Speaker 3: Done, we'll be there. We'll film the whole thing. It beans I want peers, sure jeez, Kate, sure less. But you didn't say a protein at all in there. You just said a bunch of you just said this off time, this two seventy lining right now talking to you.
Speaker 1: Oh, my roommate and college his name is Terrence Moore from New Orleans, proud New Orleans native, and his mom would come up and make like the red beans the right.
Speaker 2: It is fire.
Speaker 1: It's like a home cooked meal, all right. Taking a break. Go currency dot com, get it. Get your financing for big ticket items like construction equipment, farm machinery, trucks and trailers can be a complicated and time consuming process, not with the boys at Go Currency, but that isn't the case over here. Currency specializes in finding the best possible rates in terms for all kinds of equipment without all the hassle. With Currency, customers can get loans for up to five hundred thousand dollars that's half a million boys with little or no money downs up to seventy two months. Currency can also have you finance expensive items like new or used motor homes, fifth wheel RVs, riding lawnmowers.
Speaker 2: And utility vehicles.
Speaker 1: All you need to do is fill out an application and the Currency finance team will get to work finding a lender with the most competitive options. It's quick, secure and free to use. Currency is equipment financing made simple. And I know we got the hard workers out there. I know we got the Nebraska fans to watch this. There's people in Iowa, all throughout the Midwest. We have people grinding outdoors that would probably appreciate this. So if you're a young cat and you know your old man or your uncle or anybody out there is grinding outside, maybe let them know to go to go currency dot com and find out what currency can do for you.
Speaker 3: Back to the episode, it's the five on crawfish for you for me, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fifteen pounds by myself.
Speaker 2: Man, I see, I'm not sold on Crawford.
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 3: Too much work. Wait wait, you can have a bucket acrossis to yourself, like you're gonna have barbe So you canna have a little barque out there.
Speaker 1: What it's just too much work for little ass meat, dude. I'm trying to get some some meat out of my You know, if I'm working. You know what I'm saying, No fall, no falls, No, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I support you in this. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Coffee is awesome, but it's a social thing, you know what I'm saying, you know, you know, know if you just see some of the potatoes, some of the corn in there too, wait for a couple of batches to go, so it's extra spicy and you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you don't like hattie bees? Is that where you're trying to get at yet your princess had it had his bees.
Speaker 8: Okay, but while I'm from man Chow is the police man chew m A N C h U. Yes, you get listening, you can get listen to me. My people back home they know I love how he engages with You can get a ten piece, right, ten piece but seven nine and nine with double fried rice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely organic. JP will blow up here talking. Yeah, sorry, Yeah, we went off. That is baby canes piece what canes pero? Baby? Yeah? I get a small out, extra piece of toast, extra sauce.
Speaker 5: I need you like six six sauces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he keeps going, no, go ahead, so your back can get it going because I know we have a couple of guests us yeah waiting, yeah, and we have we have ah tear talking in our final question brought to us by rowback, which we'll learn about.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: But my Tier three I think Taco Bell's Breakfast is very fucking I've only hit it a couple of times because I learned about it through the through the bird app. I talked about it, the crunch traps, the the uh it's like the sausage, sausage and a crunch rap. I'm telling you, Taco bell Breakfast is fire number two. Hang on, brother, it's it's you had your time.
Speaker 3: He was he we we we He was very respectful of your time when you were going. Thank you, mill ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh my number two, my number two. Hearty's.
Speaker 1: I think they're They're extremely versatile on their menu, their biscuits and gravy, their sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, all everything that Hardy's does at breakfast time is phenomenal. And their burger they're five dollars burgers incredible as well. You love what is it the Western Bacon Cheese Ross Junior, but Hardy like the same thing called the Western Bacon cheeseburger.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 3: You got bacon on there, you got cheese, you got onion rings. Wine, yes, wine, you know I port Okay, you definitely eat port. You just said the baconators are the best burger. That's all season in season, I don't eat the bo but it was just a segment of our life.
Speaker 1: You're living your life and number one You's already alluded to it as your tier three for nostalgia. But I think you cannot beat McDonald's breakfast, like when you grow up, when your parents think you to McDonald's breakfast, like you think you're doing something. And then when you watch Day and the McDonald's breakfast is kind of built the on that scene, it's just a mcgriddle, the uh, the little sausage breakfast burritos.
Speaker 2: They're mcmuffins, their biscuits like Brita, like six.
Speaker 3: Of them things. Yeah, no problem, and they're hostile.
Speaker 1: Kind of good. Like it's like I like the mystique of calling them hotcakes in the little styrofoam box too.
Speaker 2: Like it's just they do it right. So that's that's my That's why.
Speaker 5: In high school, this's when the hot Spicy came out.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, this is pretty I feel like this is really serious.
Speaker 5: It's serious. So you know, we play on Saturdays.
Speaker 8: Okay, I eat at least two High Spices before the game, right, every game reflect two ninety Okay, maybe I should have start eating Hot Spices again.
Speaker 3: Unless you play it times, you might be on it wants to play the Titans. Absolutely, you might be onto something Hot spicies. All right, you lost me in the beginning, but I think he picked it up at the end.
Speaker 2: Just try it.
Speaker 3: It's just in future like you know, Yeah, Mike, Tier three is going to be uh Jack in the box. For from a nostalgia standpoint as a kid, that's where we would go. It was right by the ranchers, a jack in the box. We'd go over there, we get some brecky it was. It was really good. My Tier two is gonna be Carl's Jr. Which you referred to as Harty's. The breakfast burrito at Carls Jr. Is unmatched, Dude. The amount hold yourself now, the amount of meat, bro It's thick and there's like it's not like little specks of meat where it's like, hey, we checked the box. You're talking about about a piece of ham folded in there like a big ass piece of ham. Yeah, that's swine. I'm talking about little pieces of sausage, a lot of cheese in there.
Speaker 6: The egg.
Speaker 3: It's a great ratio. Then you can't beat that my Tier one's got to be Mickey Di's. That's got to be McDonald's's. A batser events is the more because I know it skipped with the mcgriddle, I think is probably the best thing they have. It's unreal, dude, it's so fucking good. The breakfast burritos are delicious. And the fact that nobody tries to recreate and make their own version of them a good all of them. They can't figure it out. Maybe they can't. I just think that I think the mcgriddle's fantastic. The pancakes, for real, you feel like it's a home cooked meal. When do you get the pancakes. It's it's awesome. And then obviously I'm a big breakfast brito guy. I love the hot sauce they have there too. It's I say, okay, let's go to one thing you lost me on Taco bell.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you try it out. I've only had it a couple times, but it really is like it made a Tier three after just trying it out. Yeah, trying it out a couple of times, you know how you can do a couple you know, Yeah, you dip your tone in it a couple of times, and they can kind of climb the ladder. Another example of that is I learned about Penn Station. I learned about Pin station.
Speaker 2: Subs.
Speaker 1: You never had it when we did the sandwich tear talk And here there's a pin station over over in.
Speaker 2: Like the uh is it Belmont, Belmont, Bellevue, Belmont.
Speaker 1: Live Live either one of those areas, Like, there was a pins station there and I tried it out, and it is fire, Tori. If I did the sandwich thing again, I would kind of re rank some stuff. Really, Yes, bro, I swear that ship is fire. You get the Italian heated say less. I'm telling you this, and the meat is packed in. I know, I fucking people get me on this all the time, but it is.
Speaker 3: I hold the sandwich right.
Speaker 1: It is because I went and got Penn Station and Jersey Mix because I feel like I never gave Jersey Mix a real shot. So I would have both sandwiches Italians on each side by side, and Jersey Mix is just like there's too much bread.
Speaker 3: There's just there's too much going on. I think Jersey Mike is delicious. Let's get in the station, let's get the rollback. Last question of the day. Yes, do we need to say a certain thing. This is our first time Rollback just came on board with the boys. Were really fucking fire. Have you had a Roadback before? The shirts their apparel, Yeah, it fit amazing and their hats are real nicely a little doggy on top of them.
Speaker 2: Quentin Nelson, Michael Mayer.
Speaker 1: He's a Notre Dame cat, probably gonna be a future first round pick, probably a Hall of Famer one day. I hate placing of that expectation on him, but guy, it's popping up all around the league. DNC double A, the NFL, R h O B A c K. Use the Code Boys at Roadback dot com. R h O B A c K dot com, use Code Boys b O y s. They work with the best college athletes from Will Anderson to the Boy Michael Mayer, uh to Beyond Beyond Bjon b Jeon Robinson, and have the best performance polos, sports q zips and hoodies around. It's all about what we wear for our guests today. We like to gift you a Roadback performance hoodie on us, so you'll be getting that. Our last question, brought to you by Roadback, is.
Speaker 3: Hold on you have one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got one.
Speaker 3: I got one too. Okay, go ahead, Okay, what was the vibe like when you saw Ab take his pads off?
Speaker 5: I wasn't a game.
Speaker 3: You weren't there. I was hurt. What was the vibe like around that whole situation?
Speaker 8: To be honest, I didn't watch the game. I was sleeping, okay, because like we're playing the Jets.
Speaker 1: Outside of the game, Like, what was that whole vibe like? Is it something that you were not surprised about something I was.
Speaker 5: I was definitely right if.
Speaker 3: I wasn't at the game out certain tea was playing, Yes, I was.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: To be honest, it was the Jets.
Speaker 5: I heard my handstring, you know, recovers the key to get the hand me back.
Speaker 3: Yeah? What my doctor, what do you think when you woke up and you saw that turn of events happen?
Speaker 5: It was crazy? Man, Like my year, my two years that with him.
Speaker 3: I love a b I mean, no player worked harder than him, I've heard, I'm not gonna lie, Yeah.
Speaker 8: A lot of unanimously. It seems like that's the the answer for never worked harder than him. But you know, once again, you know, it's like going back to Ben the bench situation. You know, everybody has their own turn of events they go through. So but still, my boy, we talk every day.
Speaker 2: You and AB.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bumpus music.
Speaker 3: Everybody you like his music?
Speaker 2: Oh the every day ship?
Speaker 3: Can you do the dance?
Speaker 2: Can you give us a little a?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Well that one that was again, Let's do one more rollback quick, one more for the road. Derek Henry college football? Who you got?
Speaker 5: Who we got? Who I got?
Speaker 3: No? I know who you got, but like, give you give me your argument. Why so?
Speaker 8: Me and Derek used to train with each other, right, and I fussed with him every We talked about this, right yeah. So you know his last my sophomore, in his last four games, he got the Bowl forty sometimes uh huh, in the last four games, right, yeah, he played a game.
Speaker 5: He played one game more than me.
Speaker 8: You wanted to finish with two thousand and seven yards whatever, and I finished with nineteen one hundred and whatever yards.
Speaker 5: But what one less game?
Speaker 3: Okay? That says it all, really, because all I heard in that situation was Derek got two thousand and you didn't.
Speaker 1: You will if you look, if you look up the yards, if you look up yards per game, yards, We looked it up.
Speaker 3: We were talking about well, you know, werealking.
Speaker 2: About this Russian that's funny.
Speaker 8: We were talking about it here, whatever, the sec Russian thing. I had one hundred and sixty two osper game.
Speaker 3: No, that's solid, he.
Speaker 5: Was no, no, no, no, no, it's not not.
Speaker 3: He's a grown man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, yeah, the ship talk, of course, what's talk talking about Nebraska? What have dogged L s U Nebraska? Yes, bro, you just wait till my dog is on the buck. Come on in here, bookie.
Speaker 3: You went to the.
Speaker 1: Nebraska right as we were. Have you heard about Nebraska Michigan? No, oh, you haven't heard the news.
Speaker 3: The greatest trophy game in the history of all trophy games is happening November twelfth for the first time the Bust and Bull Nebraska will fight Michigan to take home a bronze trophy with this bus on top of it, the Bust and Bowl for the next eight season.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 3: That, and I will say I'm gonna stand now. I'm gonna stand now. Michigan's gonna win every single one of those games.
Speaker 5: Question answer, I need you with the Michigan. I think the Michigan could be L s.
Speaker 3: U right now win yeah, right now? Yes? Why he's going with garbage last year. What that means your your head coaches is fake Southern accents. We're gonna, yes, mister mister ban Yeah.
Speaker 1: My family out here win everywhere you go.
Speaker 3: He wins everywhere. I can't believe we left Notre Dame.
Speaker 5: But why not you go to L. S U.
Speaker 3: I know, but he was he had been forever coach there.
Speaker 1: But think about how much you can the resources you have to win, and the guys you already have in New Orleans that are gonna just come to L. S U.
Speaker 3: I mean they pay.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame is harder to because theyre in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: I will say this, like you guys, You guys paid players, There's no.
Speaker 5: Question and I they probably do.
Speaker 3: I don't know they did before in iol You're the number one player and that in the world create bags were just thrown at you, dude, bags were thrown at you. I've heard too many stories from too many other people the last one year.
Speaker 5: So the nil right, Yeah, how much money would you would have made?
Speaker 3: I'm going off it's a lineman, but I have an outstanding personality. You probably have made seven thousand dollars. What bro, I'm going off. It's a lineman. You would have made eight figures millions?
Speaker 1: Ye would have made based off stuff you see out there, like how the longest last roadback question? Ever?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know, because you think about when I was in school, they had my beard, my braces around the whole stadium. Then seven is like a legendary number of the right. Yeah, so they always had that, and I probably made ten million dollars I was in college. What I would have stayed in college? Awful years?
Speaker 3: You would have?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because because at the nil Now, like I think if like you left early right after your junior year, like Derek only started one year one husband, but keep going ball eighty times in the last four My man doesn't slow down. He just keeps fucking going. Man, But say he would have been projected a first round pick?
Speaker 2: What'd you make?
Speaker 3: What would you make the first year of your deal?
Speaker 5: I was four?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They had to pick early.
Speaker 5: I mean, of course it's on here something.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Let's just say it was a fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You guys were both first round picks.
Speaker 3: Like what you guys make your first year? You went eleven? Let's he made.
Speaker 1: Let's just say you made ten million dollars like LSU would have had this, like the nil world would have had to compete with keeping him there.
Speaker 5: What let's receive seventeenth million.
Speaker 3: Four year deal, four year rookie deal.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you would have had to make like eight figures to stay at LS.
Speaker 3: You probably wish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, why not stay in college another year? He's always looked old like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he legit what you saw him in college playing, You're like, oh, that's a five year old man. Yeah, yeahs of paper with the pictures as I am twelve.
Speaker 1: It's like when Rashaun Evans got to the league, Like Rashawn had a weird bald head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah he did. I'll tell you he went to He went to high school with Reuben Foster. Mother popped to you in college.
Speaker 3: It was more than my family is my first back up. Yeah, but it was more than my first four years. He was a dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're a dog.
Speaker 5: Kick off though.
Speaker 1: I really it doesn't fucking matter, bro, it doesn't count. Yeah, Ruben Foster like late linked him Bro in college.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I know I'm roll about no pause here, We're all about the no pause. Yeah, we do let things ride around here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 5: I did it in my mind.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 3: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Hey, something about the running backs bro him and Melvin Gordon. I mean there's an argument about him versus Derek, Him and Melvin h