Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week With Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody?
Speaker 3: If you're catching up on the Bobby Bone Show, then you have made it to the right place. This is best bits, just the bits. I'm Morgan. I hope you check out Part one. In part three this weekend with Mike d we had a lot of fun catching up on things in our lives right now, but also answering listener questions. We talked about food, some of his running things, and adrenaline Junkie adventure. He would love to go on, so good stuff over there in part one. In part three, but the reason you're here you want to catch up, so let's do it. We had a world premiere of the full Bobby Bone Show song. So if you listen to the live show around eight am, there's a new song that's been playing lately and it's from Bobby's digital guy. His name's Reid, and he wrote a song and we never knew that he had wrote this, but he's sent it in a long time ago. It got newly discovered, so we've inserted it into the show. But apparently that song also had more to it. It's about a minute forty seconds long.
Speaker 4: So we finally got.
Speaker 3: The world premiere of the full Bobby Bones Show introduction type song from Red Arberry number seven.
Speaker 2: So you may hear this song right when the news happens earlier this hour. Every day we play this.
Speaker 5: Wake up, wake Up in the long and radio and the divers. So we had to come up with a theme song.
Speaker 2: And this is Reid, who works on a bunch of podcasts with Me, travels with Me, does all my digital and so reads a good singer who knew and so we just started playing it because they won't allow us to play music on podcasts, and people love it, and so Reid had a second verse. He just plays it more importantly. He goes, I have a second verse, by the way, reads here. Everybody say to read. Sorry, first time he's ever been on like the big show, nervous about what's about to happen. Yeah, So we play that every day on the podcast and right before the news. And so Reid records the second verse to the song. And today we think today maybe Monday, if not today, this song will be up to stream or whatever service you use, radio, whatever you use. It'll be up under Reid Yarberry. Oh cool, and so you can stream the whole song. It's only like a minute twenty but here is the whole thing. We even have world premiere, like one of those world premiere we're gonna do that. What's it called the Bobby Bone Show theme song? Okay, you know that's pretty right. It could be called like wake Up parentheses the Bobby Bone Show theme song.
Speaker 6: Oh that's good too.
Speaker 2: I literally like five minutes ago. Just send it off. Okay, never mind, all right, okay, here we go. So this is do you have the imaging first hits the imaging.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 7: It's a world from.
Speaker 2: Me from Reed to Arberry, the full minute and a half song of the Bobby Bone Show theme song with a secret second verse.
Speaker 8: Here we go, wake up, wake up in the mall, and you know, and you turning radio on.
Speaker 9: And the Dodgers He's on Turn, He's on Turn, Heady m launch box, morget two through the Steve red have it, trying to put you through back.
Speaker 2: He's riding this Week's next year.
Speaker 6: The Babby's on the mix.
Speaker 10: So you know what this.
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 5: See's about it?
Speaker 11: Ball School.
Speaker 2: It's a new day.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have a great day.
Speaker 2: Listen to my fans and hear what they gotta say.
Speaker 9: The common part of the show, you know, because as soon as it starts and yelling morning Studio, it's any Emmy launch box, morget through, shoot Steve red abits trying to put you through. Maday's riding.
Speaker 11: This week's next year.
Speaker 9: The Babby's on the mix, so you know what this is, Morgan, Man, it's trying to put you through this week next the body is on the.
Speaker 2: Vine, so you know what is.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 10: How you feel?
Speaker 11: So cool? Man?
Speaker 7: This is the coolest thing ever got a world premiere.
Speaker 12: This is amazing. I don't even I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 2: Man, I need I feel like I'm winning a Grammy right now.
Speaker 7: Grand it gets a Grammy.
Speaker 2: Great job on the song. It's their first time you ever hear it, Amy so good new version.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I feel like now when I look at Reed, I just he gives off different vibes now, like I have to know, yeah, like I hear that I've heard you singing that now for one, that's what it.
Speaker 2: Feels like, what do you sing? I know you don't mean that, but that's that's what it's feeling like. You're like, it just is different vibes. Now all of us were thinking it. I just wanted to say it so we can get away.
Speaker 13: Fine, but you look at him a little differently, like, oh, hey, read like you know even that ye I mean, I mean like John Mayer over there, vibes like hey, like I look over I'm like, oh that's not John Mary.
Speaker 14: Let's read.
Speaker 2: Oh wow yeah, okay, well wow, great job, Thank you very much. You can stream it. Every one of us is look at each other like who's gonna say it? And then you can also follow read at read Yarberry. That's right, y A R B E d read Yarberry. There he is a world premiere. Thank you read nice shot, buddy.
Speaker 7: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Speaking of songs, Abby has another song coming out next month. She came into the show after Lunchbox gave her a hard time and Bobby was like, Okay, let's bring some positivity around Abby and not a only does she want to change her stage name, but she also has this new song coming out that she's super excited for. So that's what you're about to hear.
Speaker 2: Number six we brought in the very lovely Abby, our multi talented and multifaceted producer and phone screener. Lunchbox is a jerk and he just looks for reason to pick on you.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't hear I was answering phones. Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 1: I was reading the story and I was asking for a caller feedback. I don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: I would like to dedicate this next little bit of a segment to Abby. So, first of all, some big news for our very own Abby Lee Anderson. No, everything's not about her being engaged. Everything, every news that Abby has is not her being engauge.
Speaker 14: It's professional because you're saying, Abbey Lee Anderson.
Speaker 2: Wow, why would you say, oh boy, why are you saying negative Abby all the time? What did she do to you?
Speaker 11: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Did you buy a bullet cheerios and she peed right in it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just like, if you're saying Abby Lee Anderson, you're talking about her singing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Abby, wasn't Is there something you'd like to say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a new song coming out.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the name of the song, what's it about? When does it come out?
Speaker 15: So it's called ex boyfriend material, and so we like went in the studio and I wanted to do like more about my grandpa, something kind of like near to my heart or whatever. Yes, heart felt. But then we switch gears and so this is kind of about like warning a guy.
Speaker 12: Woh, there was no need to do all the whole yea, we didn't even know about the grandpa.
Speaker 2: On the interview skills.
Speaker 15: There was an artist, yes anyway, So I wanted to do a song that kind of like warned the ladies about a guy that's just totally a red flag.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like the guy that says everything you want to hear at the beginning.
Speaker 11: When is it?
Speaker 2: So when did the song come out? Like can we take it in like next month? I would say next month?
Speaker 12: We're teasing something a month out.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you were insulting. So I thought we'd bring her in and let's celebrate.
Speaker 12: Her for a minute.
Speaker 14: Oh I thought we were going to hear a clip.
Speaker 2: No, no, no clip, I just want I knew that this may be coming down. Well, as soon as it's ready, we'll get a clip.
Speaker 13: But also, can I say something about Abby's answer? I kind of like to know a little bit of the backstory of what it was like on writing day, and I like that maybe she was going to go in and write a song about her grandpa, but she ended up writing.
Speaker 2: We were talking about that it wasn't the Bobby cast what E said for an hour.
Speaker 12: And she started talking about her ex boyfriend.
Speaker 15: All right, cool, because I literally just went in studio and did vocals like this past weekend.
Speaker 2: So that's why we're very excited about your song ex boyfriend material.
Speaker 14: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 12: Yes, is it weird for your new boyfriend to hear a song about your old boyfriend?
Speaker 14: No, he's the ex.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another issue Abby is dealing with here. Yes, that's the one she cannot shake is her name. Because of hers she was just Abby Anderson. And there's another Abby Anderson who's an excellent artist. We love Abby Anderson and the other artists. Well, so our Abby goes okay, I'll be Abby Lee Anderson. However, people are still they're.
Speaker 15: Still like they messaged me and they're like, hey, I saw you sing in Chicago last night.
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 15: I'm like, that's not me, that's the other Abbaye, Yeah exactly, So I don't what are you going to do well, I feel like I kind of want to change it just to Abby Lee. But I love my Abby Anderson.
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 2: I think Abby Lee is also too generic.
Speaker 14: It is there, but I can't think of another Abbey Lee.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't think of another Abby Anderson other than I'm just I bet you there's an Abbey that already exists.
Speaker 6: But is country.
Speaker 2: I like that unless it's one word, I believe not one word is in the South, you have a lot of I don't know what l E I G eight.
Speaker 14: What about Lee Anderson?
Speaker 12: It sounds like it's a business, sounds like God bless the U s A.
Speaker 2: Okay, have I this If you will give us a couple of days, we will all come up with suggestions for you to change your artists name. Oh I like this, Okay, Tomorrow the next day.
Speaker 12: I want I'm just going to suggest you don't go Abbey Lea.
Speaker 2: Is there one already?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: And she does videos.
Speaker 7: I figure no, I.
Speaker 4: Saw you and Charlotte love.
Speaker 2: Like, would you would you be open to something like abolicious? Okay, I'm just testing it out. Yes, Tomorrow the next day, bring in names. Okay, then we can try to change because she's gonna be a big star. She can't be confused with Abby Lee or Abby Anderson.
Speaker 4: Can it be serious, lunch Can you be serious?
Speaker 12: For I'm being serious? This lady doesn't make videos.
Speaker 2: I mean, with your suggestion, Okay, tomorrow, the next day, we'll get to it.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 13: So does your boyfriend say anything about Lunchbox or does he know how horrible he is to you?
Speaker 4: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: And here's the slide issue. I think Lunchbox is a lot bigger than her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: No he's not.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, that's that possible.
Speaker 11: Have you met him? No?
Speaker 2: I've seen pictures though, and like, I don't think, but I don't and I'm not gonna put a bunch of money like DraftKings doesn't have a line on Lunchbox and fights and how many is gonna win? But just by looking at the two, I think Lunchbox will Abby's boyfriend's But if that became an.
Speaker 4: Issue, even Lunchbox knows that's not true.
Speaker 11: Yea.
Speaker 14: But when there's passion, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh right, he does passionately have a problem with Abby. No, no, no, oh, it's the.
Speaker 7: Best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Amy went to buy something on Facebook Marketplace and things got a little interesting. She brought it to the show and was like, was it a scam? Did I show up to the wrong place? And she had the guys going. They couldnot figure out what accurately happened until she.
Speaker 2: Finally told them.
Speaker 3: So you can play the guessing game and then you'll get the full.
Speaker 4: Story from Amy.
Speaker 2: Number five, Amy went to go pick up a bench that she got on Facebook Marketplace, and then drama happened. So I don't know how this turns out. So Amy's gonna give us a scenario, and we guess what happened when Amy, you bought a bench on Facebook Marketplace? Yes, walk us to it.
Speaker 13: Go.
Speaker 14: I mean, this is the most amazing bench.
Speaker 13: I have been looking at it on the actual website from the company and on Facebook.
Speaker 14: It's brand new, but it was half off okay, cause I was like, fuck, okay, deal.
Speaker 13: So I make the arrangements and I say, I'm going to be there at eight thirty pm to pick it up because that song's gonna take me to meet up with one of my friends. She's got the truck, and then another friend was coming to like help carry it, and I said I could be the right eight.
Speaker 2: Thirty with Facebook marketplace, because I've never used that. Do you pay there? Like, do you change money right then and there? When there?
Speaker 13: You can do Yes, you can exchange cash, you can do venmo, you can do whatever, like it's it's up to you. But most of the time you don't give the money until you've received.
Speaker 2: So you don't pay ahead of time.
Speaker 14: The products got it, you typically don't pay it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So eight thirty pm sounds little late.
Speaker 14: It's a little late, right, go ahead.
Speaker 13: So I get a note that says, hey, we're thinking about going to the movie, so I might put it on the porch since it's that time, so it'll be out there. You can just grab it and then send the venmo.
Speaker 14: I'm like, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, filing a little suss already, go ahead, right.
Speaker 14: But I'm like, okay, well this is to go. So I'm just gonna like send the venmo.
Speaker 13: This is we were in a nice neighborhood, Like where we were is a nice part of town, Okay. I had no reason to think anything was up. So we go, we pull up, there's no bench on the porch. I'm like, oh, I guess they didn't go to the movies, but there's no lights on.
Speaker 2: So then I go ring the doorbell nothing and there's no bench on any porch on either side.
Speaker 13: No, there's no well yeah, I mean from what we could see, it's just right where we were.
Speaker 14: It was dark.
Speaker 13: And so then my friend's like, well, maybe you should like they just knock louder ring again and something, and it was a ring doorbell camp. So I'm like, they have us on video, just being like totally confused and ridiculous.
Speaker 14: And then finally this.
Speaker 13: Guy comes to the door and he's like, uh, hey, you know, can I help y'all? And he's in his pajamas. I'm like, oh, we're here to pick up the bench from Facebook marketplace and he said what, I don't have a bench from Facebook marketplace and so.
Speaker 2: And you've paid no money.
Speaker 14: No, we've the train, We've paid the money, paid the money.
Speaker 13: Because I was like on my way and I was like, let's just go ahead and hit send. And I should have not hit send, but I thought I was going.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so okay, hold the story, hold the story, let me play this.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So then we were like, okay, we got scammed.
Speaker 13: And I'm like y'all. I this is total scam. Now the whole movie thing makes sense, and I just felt for it. And then he pauses and he's yells back to his wife and he's like, honey, did you sell a chair on Facebook?
Speaker 15: Marketplace?
Speaker 13: And then I had three options for what happened next, And y'all can choose. It's like pick your ending.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 14: The wife ran at the door with the bench and said, yes, yes, we're selling this.
Speaker 4: Here it is.
Speaker 13: We decided not to go to the movie, so I forgot to put it outside, and I also forgot to tell my husband. She came to the door and said, yeah, I have no idea what y'all are talking about. Someone must have been posing as me and used my address, Like how do we handle this?
Speaker 14: Should we call the police? Like this is really weird?
Speaker 6: That's b C is.
Speaker 14: Me and my friends.
Speaker 13: We realized that we went the wrong house and the people selling the bench were next door to this house.
Speaker 14: It's just like outdrozings up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I think now I have it. I think now, because initially it was gonna be she got scammed, huh, But now it's for sure you went to the wrong house. It's for sure, I bet how much you might have all of it, all my money, my wallet. You went to the wrong house.
Speaker 14: Okay, so you're really putting really real money.
Speaker 6: I'll put my money in it.
Speaker 2: I'll put my money in C.
Speaker 12: Because there was too many details in the first two.
Speaker 2: We all are picking C. You went to the wrong house, is it C?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: We lost? Oh my gosh, wow, good job, good job by the way getting us in the story. Okay, so it's either you got scammed or they forgot to put them on the porch and then forgot to go to the movies.
Speaker 12: There's no way they forgot to put it on the porch. There's too many details.
Speaker 1: There's too many communications of you saying this this. This is them saying, oh, we're gonna go to the movies, and then they're already in bed.
Speaker 2: No, it's weird.
Speaker 11: You gotta go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with A that where he's like, honeyed you forget? Like, well, who would forget all of that? I think it's got to be a I just don't think Amy's gonna get scamed on Facebook marketplace and bringing it to the show this quick. You guys are going scam Meam. I have faith in you, Amy, So I'm gonna go a what is it?
Speaker 14: Well, guys, I have the bench in my house and it's beautiful. It's a The wife came to the door and was like, oh shoot, I didn't tell you that I.
Speaker 13: Sold this on Facebook marketplace. She's like, and we didn't end up going to the movie, so I forgot to put it out and then we were just getting in bed and yeah, so boom got the bench.
Speaker 6: Good story worked out, job, Amy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would they not put that on the play even if they don't go to the movie. You didn't go, you know, even if they don't go to the movie, still put it on the porch because it'supposed to be on the porch.
Speaker 13: I know, but I mean, I get it. And several hours have passed and I'm the one that made it eight thirty because I had to get the truck.
Speaker 2: That's late.
Speaker 14: But here's the thing.
Speaker 13: Don't sleep on Facebook place, Like I check that thing every day and you never know what's gonna pop up.
Speaker 14: And again this pinch, like I searched them, Well there it is. One day, it's not there, next day it is.
Speaker 13: And I got a deal, like I could probably sell it turn it around right now and sell it for a little commercial market.
Speaker 16: Everybody.
Speaker 13: No, not at all.
Speaker 7: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, The tea gots filled on Lunchbox. He was at the Chris Stapleton show recently and something happened and somebody did a voice changer and s, I have to share this news. I thought Lunchbox was, but he didn't, and Lunchbox couldn't stop embarrassedly laughing at himself, which was pretty entertaining to watch.
Speaker 7: Number four.
Speaker 2: If someone wants to tell on somebody here on the show, we do allow it to be anonymous. It's anonymous. Spill the tea.
Speaker 12: Let's spill the tea.
Speaker 2: So this is voice protected so he won't know who it is. But here is somebody sharing some information about somebody else on the show.
Speaker 11: Well, or was waiting to see Lunchbox was going to confess a super awkward moment that happened to him over the weekend. But I don't think he is, so here I am spilling the tea. At the Chris Stapleton concert, a group of people came up to him and asked to take a picture. He was so excited he jumped in he said, everybody say cheese. What he didn't realize was they just wanted him to take a picture of their group. After he realized that he didn't know how to get out of the situation, he basically walked away in shame. So awkward and so hilarious.
Speaker 16: This is great.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Anything you'd like to say to that anonymous spill the Tea lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what happened is it was out of the concert and we're standing there all talking and this dude tasked me on the shoulder. He's like, hey, can we get a photo? So I was like, yeah, we can get a photo. And I turned around.
Speaker 2: I puffed your chest out like him.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, you guys hold on And I was like you want one of them to take it? And they're like I was pointing like my wife or our friends, and he was like, no, no, I was just seeing if you could take our picture. Oh, And I was like why did you and he goes, well, you guy sat in nest of the concert. I thought you could just take.
Speaker 11: It for us.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, slies the humble pie.
Speaker 1: That was very I mean, I don't know if he was. I feel like he really wanted to ask me for a picture, but then he got nervous in the middle of like the transaction.
Speaker 2: Why do you not bring that story in? You have so many stories that you bring in you want to get on the air like that. One must have slipped.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I must have slipped. I thought no. Maybe no, I thought no one noticed.
Speaker 1: Rude to whoever that is Abby, I don't know that it was or had to be, because she's the only one on the show that was still there at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: And unless someone told this person about it, or it could have been a dude who used it. There's a tactic people in the show are using to get somebody else to record the audio so they don't get identified.
Speaker 6: That's smart.
Speaker 2: Actually no one's ever done that, but you should smart anyway, get story that happen anybody.
Speaker 12: What an idiot? Like, why would you tap me on the shoulder?
Speaker 2: Well, because you're a random person if you take a picture.
Speaker 12: No, No, he tapped me because he knew I was a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Why else would you pick me out of all the people proximity.
Speaker 12: There's a thousand people walking by.
Speaker 6: You were closest to him m m.
Speaker 12: We kind of like he was going for the picture of me and then just got nervous.
Speaker 14: Okay, tell yourself that. Hey, sometimes we have to tell ourselves the story so that we can move on.
Speaker 2: You're probably gonna do that on the show later today, right, kind of bring that up.
Speaker 7: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two Josh Turner stopped by the studio. He has a new album out which is really great. Not only that we heard about his mount Rushmore of Heroes. He talked about a moment on stage where he says he lost all of his sex appeal. And there's one of his really famous songs that has a Rascal Flats connection. So here it is Josh Turner in studio.
Speaker 2: Number three, Josh, good to see a buddy, you too, Hey, So a couple of questions for you. One, I do want to talk about the Let's talk about the record first, because how many is this your tenth album? Is it ten albums?
Speaker 16: Tenth studio album?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you do live albums too, that doesn't count.
Speaker 16: Not as a studio album though, but none as that.
Speaker 2: But I how many albums do you do? What do you say? How many albums? If you had. Do you count the live albums because that's work, right, Yeah?
Speaker 16: I mean it was work.
Speaker 2: Do you ever put new songs on a live album?
Speaker 16: Yeah? Oh really yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I would be scared to do that. Do you ever go back and kind of because we did a live comedy album once and went back and kind of fixed a vocal or too, I resang it on one of them because I messed it up live.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I mean you always fix something because it's live music, but you don't want to make it so you don't want to fix so much stuff to where it like loses its live feel.
Speaker 2: I said a complete word wrong, so that happens. I went back in and just tried to like act like I was singing a live again, And I can kind of tell when I listened to it that I can tell anyway that it's kind of an over overdub. But only eleven people listened and none of them even can.
Speaker 16: So two sundays ago, I actually had to walk off stage because I had like drainage that I couldn't clear in my throat and like it was literally preventing me from singing. So I was like, there's no way to deal with this other than to just walk off stage and try to get it out and come back.
Speaker 2: And oh, but you did come back. You went, and but everybody was so scared.
Speaker 16: They were like, what happened? Is he okay? I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Did you tell your band guys while you were leaving?
Speaker 16: No, there was no time to explain. I just had to go deal with it and come back. And now then I made the mistake of telling the crowd why I left, and I was like, well, there went all my sex appeals.
Speaker 2: So so tell me about it. Tell me about this record, because I was looking at a bunch of the tracks and it's called this country music thing, which I think of you as somebody who does traditional, straight ahead country music. I would have expected nothing different than this country music thing. Why'd you name it that?
Speaker 16: It's it's named after a song on the record that I wrote by myself and never thought it would end up on a record, but my producer that was this number one pick for this record. And I'm thinking, this is so outside of what I normally sang about. And he said, that's what I love about it. He said, it's kind of like a rap song. It's like, you know, hey, look what I did.
Speaker 2: Why'd you write this song by yourself? Were you just inspired one night at the house or something.
Speaker 16: I honestly don't remember writing it. I don't know. I don't know when I wrote it. It was just it just kind of came out. And it's basically a snapshot of my musical life about dreaming about getting here and then getting here and actually living my dream and accomplishing the things that I've accomplished, and calling my heroes friends and so forth, and so on and so and then at the end, the outro actually happened after the fact because I was just messing around in the studio after I had sung my vocal and it just felt so good, and so I like constructed this whole outro and it was just kind of a tip of the cap to all the country greats.
Speaker 2: Any chance that your producer got one over on you and he actually wrote it and just told you.
Speaker 16: You wrote it, No, because I actually sent it to him. It was it was in a huge drop box folder and he came back and that was his first choice.
Speaker 2: So dang, that'd be so cool to be able to write songs and not even know it, like really good songs and not even know it. They must just be churning out of you. Do you keep a full like?
Speaker 16: And I don't even do drugs, So I mean, was it Atlantis? Morset always said she had to be hired to write songs or whatever.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I'm not gonna write songs. I need to do drugs. I'm just now Josh Turner is convincing me to do drugs for the first time ever.
Speaker 16: I'm not suggesting that. I'm just throwing it out there as an option.
Speaker 2: Anyone ever come to you to do voice work like a cartoons or anything? I wish man, they're missing out.
Speaker 16: You're the second person today they asked me that I hate that, So, I mean, I could.
Speaker 2: You ever do voice auditions for things? Because I have?
Speaker 16: You had to bring that up?
Speaker 2: Well, did I do like twenty every month? Or don't get any of them?
Speaker 16: I auditioned for one that it's probably been over ten years ago now and it's still on the air, and it hurts every time I see it.
Speaker 12: Oh you hear it?
Speaker 2: You actually got it. I read for it and you got Oh no, oh got it? So you hear the other thing? Yeah, my voice is on at the airport? Is yours?
Speaker 16: Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel pretty good about that one because it's like, hey, it's Bobby Bond, don't forget to p in the journal and not the floor. And I'm like, well, that's weird they would play that one over the top. What is your say at the airport?
Speaker 16: You know, when you're on the moving walkway, please move over to the right and get out of the way.
Speaker 2: That's funny. You torn a bunch.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw you had some time off and you went to the Grand Canyon. Yeah, which I'd never been to the Grand Canyon until like three years ago. I was it's hard for me to be blown away because on Google image anything, but I went to the Grand Canyon, and I don't know if you've been before, but I was amazed at how grand that canyon is. That thing is a monster, right it is.
Speaker 16: I I had actually been there twice before and never really had a whole lot of time to spend there. But this time I actually had time to spend and it was it was pretty incredible. We had great weather and yeah, and then one of the other places I went on vacation was Canyon Lands in Utah, and I don't know how it compares necessarily to Grand Canyon, but like when you go to the Grand Canyon, you look down and you see the Colorado River. When you go to canyon Lands, you look down and then there's a canyon within a canyon, and then another canyon within another canyon, and it's like and then the river's like way down there. That was pretty wild to see. It was I've never seen that before.
Speaker 2: Does that stuff inspire you to write or does that stuff actually get you out of your head when you're not wanting to write at all?
Speaker 16: A little of both. I think I have to have time to kind of live with it and you know, see if there's anything there. But songwriting is something I've never really fully tried to figure out because I don't think it can be figured out. It's something that just kind of happened, and you just but you have to keep at it and you have to keep trying to get better and do your best at it. But I mean, I've written more bad songs and good songs.
Speaker 2: So do you keep notes on your phone all the time for concepts or do you ever record melodies in your phone where it just goes like does.
Speaker 16: Every now and then?
Speaker 2: Usually it's a title idea more of a concept guy than a melody guy.
Speaker 16: Yes, yeah, my, I guess the only song that I've ever written that started with a melody first was Haywire and that record actually just went platinum.
Speaker 2: So wow, that worked like nice subtle flex where it didn't feel like that was a brag. It's like, that's really cool. Your hair's been the same for a long time, had the same barber stylists changed.
Speaker 16: For a long time? How long longer than I've been married?
Speaker 2: So over twenty years, the same person for twenty years, same location.
Speaker 16: I've I tell people that she's my common law wife. So because we've been together so long.
Speaker 2: And so she asked us, you have to say nothing to her about what you want. You just say, all right, I'm back.
Speaker 16: And the show up goes right to town the other things, and I'm out of there.
Speaker 2: Do you even care that much about?
Speaker 16: And she's never raised the price on me, so still a dollar, there's not it's not an inflationary relationship.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's awesome.
Speaker 12: You drive a truck.
Speaker 2: How do you how do you get ever brand the truck?
Speaker 16: It turns twenty years old this December. Yeah, I know you're a guy that I'm loyal to a fault.
Speaker 2: Who's your favorite sports team?
Speaker 16: Braves got to kind of be loyal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did win one pretty recently, we.
Speaker 16: Did, but before that ninety five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of just getting to that. You know, winning in l East and that's it. You go to many Braves games. Are you a big Braves fan? What about football? And football fan?
Speaker 16: Clempson Tigers? Same thing.
Speaker 2: That's tough right now?
Speaker 16: Yeah, nineteen eighty one, I was four years old. Yeah, and then well then you aught to hard years.
Speaker 2: But then you want then you had great years and now it's kind of weird again, right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, everything's weird right now.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like your coach doesn't even doesn't want to go to the portal at all. Don't you want to call him and be like, let's go. I'll throw you some in ilbox.
Speaker 16: I can't fault him for that. I mean, you want people to be there because they want to be there, not because they're going to get exposure, money or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, coming from you had the same hairstyles for twenty years, I felt that exactly are you involved?
Speaker 11: Can you?
Speaker 2: Can you call clumbson and go like I'm gonna come to a game and they give you good seats. Oh that's the best, isn't it. Yeah, like all that stuff is a.
Speaker 16: Kid that you really hasn't always been that way, No, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, but yes, same same with me, Like it's it hasn't been that way for many years with Arkansas, but now it's really cool.
Speaker 16: It's all about who you know. Because I went, I would buy the cheap tickets, you know, and set up in the those bleeds every time.
Speaker 2: And I used to call it justin Moore, like can I borrow your tickets? When I knew he wasn't going to a game because I knew he had season tickets. But yeah, it's one of the coolest things now to be able to be an adult and go to experience the things that I loved as a kid and couldn't really do. Yeah, as a kid, who were your favorite musical artists?
Speaker 16: Randy Travis was the guy that inspired me to come to this town. And I remember seeing him at the South Carolina State Fair and it was just like a whole nother level for me because we didn't have a lot of and that was South Carolina State Fair was at least two hours from where I grew up. So, I mean it was you know, back then that was a drive and we didn't have artists come anywhere near us playing shows, so it was it was very foreig unto me.
Speaker 2: Was that the moment you knew what you wanted to do or did you already have an idea?
Speaker 16: And it just kind of sumended that I had already kind of had the bug at that point, but seeing him up there and seeing it in action like that was it just made it more real to me.
Speaker 2: So you're Mount rushmore of favorite musical artists of all time. You put Randy Travis up there?
Speaker 16: Ye who are you? John Anderson, Johnny cash, Burne Gosden, and Hank Williams.
Speaker 2: Because you have a junior shirt on. Oh you have seen you up on the top.
Speaker 11: There it is.
Speaker 2: And obviously you didn't get to see Hank senior at the fair. No he died, okay, just making sure he died that he didn't either. I talked to Drew Baldridge recently and he talked about how he cried when you surprised him at the Opry and he was still super moved about that. How did that go down? And you know, Drew has been a great story of like just doing it all himself. How do they approach you to go? Hey, would you go in surprise Drew?
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's been a little while, but but yeah, he was a fan of mine and and they asked me to come surprise him and it was an honor to me. Slame with Scotti McCreery just recently, and you know, so it you know, it feels good that that somebody's paying attention.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the key to raising four boys?
Speaker 16: Patience and discipline.
Speaker 2: So do you think they're all boys? Because all this testosterone that's like coming out of you, I mean your voice, I feel like it's coming out of your fingernails.
Speaker 16: Somebody asked me earlier this morning and if I had ever served in the military. I was like no, I said, but if you ask my boys that sometimes they probably think I have.
Speaker 2: With the way I are you disciplinarian?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Now when you said discipline, I was gonna say discipline towards them or just being disciplined with yourself as apparently insistent with them?
Speaker 2: Oh what about their dreams? Do they want a new music or sports? Or they think you're cool?
Speaker 16: My oldest he's got the music bug for sure.
Speaker 2: And what advice do you give him because you've kind of been through it in every way.
Speaker 16: That's hard because I could easily, you know, just hold his hand through the whole process, but I don't. I just don't want to do that because I just feel like that would do him a disservice. He needs to learn on his own. I'm going to guide him and make sure he doesn't make a lot of the bigger mistakes that I made in my career. But he's got to he's got to learn it on his own and figure out exactly where he wants to go and and you know, he's got to show that he's willing to work for it.
Speaker 2: So the new album, this Country Music Thing, it is out today. I want to play a little bit of down in Georgia. You think they wrote this song with you in mind?
Speaker 16: I think they did. I'm trying to find out what that story is because my brother actually pitched me this song. This is the first song that my brothers pitched to me that I've actually recorded. So that's a little trivia piece of this record.
Speaker 2: But how many think he's pitched you a lot? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, So he was super excited when this ended up on the record, but yeah, I didn't know any of the writers. Still don't. But this was before they even knew that I was moving to Georgia, and I didn't know if they knew my wife was from Georgia. So I was like, they've been reading my mail or something. And and then I saw on Instagram I think one of the writers said yeah, we wrote it for you, and I'm like, well, can you elaborate, like did you know the story and then you wrote it or what? So I'm still curious to find out.
Speaker 2: So have you ever seen the national anthem? I?
Speaker 6: Have you?
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 2: They start they say, start way? Do you even start lower?
Speaker 16: Yeah? Yeah, I'm retired from the anthem though.
Speaker 2: No, But I mean everyone's like, you know, if you sing the anthem, start lower than you normally sing, how do you start even lower than what you're already.
Speaker 16: At because it only goes up.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying is a sound that only you can hear, because.
Speaker 16: There's like probably yeah, it's just a vibration.
Speaker 2: When you listen back to your own music, I don't know do you like it?
Speaker 11: Are you you do?
Speaker 16: Because yeah?
Speaker 2: Or are you at this point you've heard it so many times?
Speaker 16: I have to like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you. I just I hate everything I do. I think that's it. We're different kinds of people, obviously, but I hate everything I ever do.
Speaker 16: So back in two thousand and nine, my second son was born that June, and my daddy came out on the road with me for a couple of weeks, and about three four days in he was so sick of the bus. He was so sick of like just the whole thing. And he was like, you obviously love what you do, because I don't know how you do it, and I don't think he's been on the road with me since so.
Speaker 2: Well, you listen to songs of yours over and over and over and over again, and make small tweaks as you're in the process.
Speaker 16: You know, It's funny. Some artists and writers like they'll nitpick things to death, but I'm not like that. I'll get it to where I feel like it needs to be, and then I'll leave it alone. I wrote with Mac Davis one time and he told me that he was still tweaking in the ghetto. So I was like, Mac, I think you should let it go.
Speaker 2: Do you ever hear older songs? For example, your Man, do you ever hear that song and go, man, I wish we'd have done this differently as far as like the production or your voice. Even though that song has been number one, it's a massive song. Are you just like that is? It's awesome? I leave it alone.
Speaker 16: Well, I've come to understand that once the fans become familiar with something, they don't want that to change. If you go back in and re record an original or whatever, like, they pick up on that real quick. And for me, I can hear the youth and the inexperience in my voice because I was still coming out of a vocal injury back then, and I was still young, and I wasn't thirty five, because I had been told and taught that, you know, a male's voice doesn't fully mature until they're thirty five. But I've also learned that once you get past thirty five and you do what I do for a living, it continues to develop and grow, you know, and just develop textures. So there's times where I hear long Black Train or Your Man or any of those early songs, I'm like, man, I wonder what it would sound like if I sing it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: People hear that on the road, so you can hear the kid and you can hear the young.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, but there's something there's something cool about that though it sometimes it feels like a whole other lifetime.
Speaker 2: Whenever you hear why don't we just dance? What does that remind you of? At that time when that song was doing its thing?
Speaker 16: So before that song had even come to light, really, I was on the road. I don't remember where we were, but I just remember exactly what the venue look like. And we started playing that song and people just right off the bat just started getting in the aisles and dancing and cheering and rushing the stage. And it's still like that. It's crazy. It just sends a jolt of electricity through the crowd. And what's interesting about that is I wasn't ready to make a record, and that song had gotten pitched to me. I loved it, put it on hold, and then Jay DeMarcus reaches out and says, hey, you know fromscal Flights. Yeah, we'd love to record that. And he said, but I know you got it on hold. He said, would you be willing to go in and record it? To see if you're willing to keep it or want to keep it. I was like, that's pretty reasonable. So Wow went in and rest is history.
Speaker 2: Because Rascal Flats thought it was also a great song. You went and recorded it to see how it felt, and you loved it. Then you had to call him back and be like, sorry, sucker.
Speaker 16: Four week number one most played song of twenty ten, like.
Speaker 2: Sing that song about Mayberry, Sucker, We got this. That's a fun fact. I never know what about? Would you go with me? What does that make you think about?
Speaker 16: The pitch meeting over at Sony Tree, my producer Frank Rogers and I went in and once again, you know, I was looking for songs for my second record, so I was still green and heard the song. It was four verses and a big long like instrumental break. There was no chorus, and so I'm sitting there thinking, man, it sounds really cool, but like it just feels like it's missing something. And Frank spoke up and said, like, there's probably seven or eight pluggers in this meeting, and he said, tell the writers to go back and write a hit chorus and we'll take it. And they were like okay, And so they went and told Sean Camp and John Scott, Sheryl and they came.
Speaker 2: Back with the hit chorus, How long until you got it back?
Speaker 16: Not long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I imagine you work pretty quick. If somebody says, hey, if you can fix this, you like it? Yep, because you know there are ten thousand songs coming at you ten thousand times a day.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on the new record. Josh is all over Josh Turner dot com. He's doing his Greatest Hits tour and now all the way until November. I mean, you're at it. Huh. How do you like not being here in Nashville?
Speaker 16: It's a good change of scenery.
Speaker 2: Can you be a dad and human more when you're not here?
Speaker 16: Yeah? I think so. I feel like I can.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's a it's good. I'm closer actually, my wife and I both are closer to family, and it's a closer to closer to our favorite sports teams and which is a big deal all that, but and I'm still not too far from Nashville.
Speaker 2: So well, really good to see it. Congrats on the record, and you know, looking forward to seeing you know, all the success of it, and congratulations. Do Christmas albums count of the record? An album?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 16: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, just trying to figure out what work I put into it.
Speaker 16: Absolutely Christmas.
Speaker 2: Studio, but not live. Don't count as that when I say ten albums, eleven albums. Yeah, okay, just making sure. I'm just trying to learn this man, Josh brings in a new language here. Man, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 16: Then you've got comp relations.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't even start. My heads about to explode. Yeah, all right, there is Josh Turner. Josh, thanks man, good to see you. All right, Joshner. Everybody, good job.
Speaker 7: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 12: Number two.
Speaker 3: Eddie has been out for the last few weeks for some family stuff going on, but he's been back in the studio this week and wanted to share a story of something that he had actually prepped before he left, not knowing any of this stuff was going to happen, and then came back and is now like, was this this crazy sign? This is really strange. So listen and let us know your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Number two, So the day before Eddie left, and so Eddie left because his brother had some crazy health issues. The brother had a stroke. You said that, I'd say that his dad freak accident and his dad passed away, and so all this happens, and Eddie calls me the night before, like ten, He's like, hey, can you talk. We were going to head off to Florida the next day and go do some too much acts with the dolphins and the bucks. And I'm like, yeah, sure's ten o'clock. I'm like, what's up? He goes blah blah blah. But all this happened, we didn't know yet how bad it got. That next show, Eddie was coming in with a segment because people everywhere Eddie went, multiple times people were telling Eddie how you need to be careful, like weird, like multiple people. This was a segment Eddie had said, Hey, we should talk about this for some reason. Three four people have told me to be careful and this never happens.
Speaker 17: You know how people like when you say bye, they're just like I see you later. But people recently have been just saying like, I be careful, Like okay, I didn't think much about it, but after five times of leaving like the grocery store, like thank you getting your change, thank you?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 17: I see you later, be careful? Why is everyone telling me to be careful? What did that mean?
Speaker 2: So that normally does not happen when people say that to you, right, No, And all of a sudden, he said, it happened so much. And the day that we were going to talk about that because it was weird, was the day all that happened. Yeah, the dad and his brother. Now are we just looking to tie these together, looking for a sign a sign? But what would the sign be?
Speaker 1: That then being telling you to be careful, like you're tying it together sort of like amy letters fall from a thing, and she's like, oh, so that's telling me something else?
Speaker 2: What was the sign?
Speaker 1: The sign is hey, careful? Yeah, like he starts thinking about that because this happens.
Speaker 2: Well, no, he already sent that in. I mean he already said to me, I want to talk about this. Something is going on, which is weird. And then that happened afterward. That's like a wild coincidence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't even think about that because I did send you that note, and then.
Speaker 2: We saved it as soon as it happened, Mike and I because Mike and I will take all the notes, and I was like, we need to talk about this anything when he gets back. Because that next morning, Eddiot said, everybody keeps telling me to be careful. This never happens. So was that a sign to.
Speaker 6: Tell me to be careful? I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is very creepy. Do you think they had anything to do with each other.
Speaker 17: I do believe in signs, like I do believe in messages and God speaking to you in different ways. I mean, I don't know what I could have done differently though, to be careful. Like I would have told, you know, my brother and my dad to be careful, but that they weren't telling them. They were telling me to be careful. So what was I to be careful about.
Speaker 2: Maybe everybody's saying be careful actually kept you from doing anyway.
Speaker 16: It was weird.
Speaker 2: It's very strange, and I kept a note to talk about that when you got back. Do people tell you guys be careful ever?
Speaker 12: Right? Like they just say see you later. My wife, whenever I go for a run, she tells me, don't die.
Speaker 2: Oh, well you do run on the street.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I run on the street.
Speaker 2: The thing Leuchbox doesn't wear headphone so he can hear cars. Yep, so I think, but yeah, I don't die. It's a good one.
Speaker 6: Colleag I don't know, man.
Speaker 7: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, we had.
Speaker 3: Another fantasy draft this week. This time we drafted the best movies of the nineties, which is all relative because everybody has their favorites. But I do feel like some of the teams here are super strong. There's one in particular about a lot of us questioned, but nonetheless, everybody has their favorites from the nineties. So listen.
Speaker 7: You can still go vote.
Speaker 3: We haven't announced any winner or loser yet, so Bobby bumps dot com after you listen.
Speaker 2: Number one, we drafting best movies from the nineties. I'm wearing the championship belt because I'm the champion. I won the replacement curse words draft. Morgan won the dice rollbackstage. You'll go first, best movie from the nineties.
Speaker 3: You guys made me watch this one, and I gave it a five out of five, even though I hadn't.
Speaker 14: Seen it for my whole life.
Speaker 3: But it's Shashank Redemption A.
Speaker 2: Plus, okay, A plus Raymundo. I gotta go with one.
Speaker 10: People are actually gonna watch when I say these, I'm telling you drop what you're doing and see it.
Speaker 2: Varsity Blues.
Speaker 11: Yes, ye.
Speaker 12: Are you guys idiots?
Speaker 2: I got my first overall pick Forrest Gump. I got Forrest Gump.
Speaker 12: That's crazy, no big, yes, Okay.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 2: Morgan, Shawshank, Raymondo, Varsity Blues both wonderful. Shaw Shank is a plus. You can't argue that one. But I wanted forth Gump, I got forth Gump.
Speaker 14: Let's go Amy Titanic.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 6: Well, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's a great one. Lunchboxes out.
Speaker 12: That's bull crap.
Speaker 2: You finished last you finished last time. I know I was using one of those replacement words, Eddie.
Speaker 6: You like apples? I got a number? How about them? Apples? Give me good Will Hunting.
Speaker 2: I'd only ever watched that like a year ago.
Speaker 12: What great?
Speaker 17: Oh dude, that's I've watched that movie probably two hundred times.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Hundred times. Yeah, you've barely than one hundred radio shows, much less hundred times watching the movie. Okay, that's a good one though. Okay, Eddie, now we go backwards, so you'll go first. So you have good Will Hunting. You're drafting best movies from the nineties. Who else is on your team?
Speaker 17: Let's go with a military movie, a war movie, saving private Ryan God, so good.
Speaker 2: That is good her name? You have Titanic. What are you adding to your team?
Speaker 16: Solid good?
Speaker 2: Oh it's me Now you're up. Okay. See, there are my favorite movies and I can't pick them though, I have to pander. I guess I'm just gonna have to pander, and I'm gonna go with I feel like there's a big drop right now, Like right now is where it drops.
Speaker 6: Bose, do whatever you want. Do you don't have to pander whatever you want.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I went with my heart I'm pretty woman, but that's a really that's a big, super strong one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with I'm a dumber.
Speaker 7: Oh really good.
Speaker 2: It's just like I feel like that's where the gap is right there.
Speaker 10: All right, Raymundo, if you want to feel really warm and fuzzy inside, see you in Adam Sandler movie.
Speaker 2: Big Daddy's not.
Speaker 16: The one I would have picked.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have some Adam Tandler, not that one.
Speaker 16: Lunch.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the free coaching. Appreciate it.
Speaker 12: Edie said the same thing. I just I thought you were going with a different and you're up. Okay.
Speaker 3: I think I think this one is I don't know how I made it to second round, but I'm gonna go with the Sandlot.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. He put that on my legs. That is such a good one. Didn't even make my list. I'm such an idiot. Okay, best nineties movies. You'll vote to Bobbybones dot com.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, wait, I'm the last pick?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, did I already pick? You went first?
Speaker 6: That I picked my three?
Speaker 2: No, you picked two or only two? In guy comes back for one show. He's on fire over here, So.
Speaker 6: I'm the last one again?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, man, So Morgan, you have Shawshank and the Sandlot. What are you adding? You'll go first this time?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think we're missing a really big gap of movies here, and I'm gonna go with Toy Story.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to pick a cartoon round two. I would have picked around three that though. Raymond, you have Varsity Blues and Big Daddy. For sure you're out next week, but go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna go off of the Olympics. Everybody's still on that high cool runnings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, love it. Jamaica, we got a Bob second, but you should you should just retire, right, Today, Today, Today.
Speaker 6: It's a good movie, though it is.
Speaker 7: A good run John Candy, Okay, over to me.
Speaker 2: For my third pick, I'm gonna go with Missus doubt Fire good one.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: I just went with solid Amy good one.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: I forgot about Home Alone.
Speaker 11: Oh and good ones.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have Forrest Gump, Dumb and Dumber, and Missus doubt Fire. Amy has Titanic Pretty Woman Home Alone. You have a really strong team over there, Amy, Eddie, you have Goodwill hunting and saving Private Ryan.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's my last pick.
Speaker 17: I think I'm gonna do this one for Lunchbox because I feel like if Lunchbox were playing, he would have picked this one.
Speaker 6: First, and he would go American Pie.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 14: I thought he was gonna be like, they can take our lives.
Speaker 12: But the guys Brave Heart didn't take days and confused.
Speaker 2: It wasn't gonna take days use But I did have Braveheart on my list.
Speaker 6: Would you have picked American Pie Lunchbox?
Speaker 12: I don't know about.
Speaker 1: It's one of the top ones, so it's probably the best comedy of the nineties.
Speaker 2: What is American Pie better than Missus Doubtfire? Oh yeah, oh yeah, you guys are out of your mind, Gilmore, I know, oh yeah? Or Billy Madison right?
Speaker 1: How many follow ups did Missus Doubtfire? American Pie had American Bye two and three because.
Speaker 2: It had how big it was because they had because they had actors that weren't big enough to have to go to other movies. Pretty big, okay, Morgan, I shall Shank, Redemption, The Sandloton Toy Story, Raymundo, I don't even know, Varsity Blues, Big Daddy, and Cool Runnings, all those are solid you. I don't feel like you have an A on your team though. Do you guys feel like he has like an A plus on his team at all? Forrest Gump, Dumb and Dumber, Missus Doubtfire, Amy has Titanic, Pretty Woman and Home Alone, and Eddie has a good one Hunting Saving Private Ryan and American Pie. Some other movies I had from the nineties. Tell me if you guys had him on your list. I had The Matrix, which I loved, I just felt like it was a little too nerdy. I had Speed, That's the best one, Keanu Reeves, That's awesome, Jumanji A League of their Own that see, And then I had very selfish ones like Office Space, which is one of my favorite movies ever. I had that one Man on the Moon, which is my favorite movie ever, which is about it's Jim Carrey being Andy Coffin had The Truman Show, which is one of my favorite movies ever. Twister. That's why I didn't pick them, Okayquo judging me, I did have the Lion King Space Jam I had, Yeah, Man and Black I had that on here too.
Speaker 14: Jarey Maguire, Oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't have. That's a good one though.
Speaker 6: Do you guys have Independence Day or like Armageddon?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 3: Armageddon?
Speaker 2: No, I don't have either one of those. They were Oh I did have Independence Day? Yeah, Rudy, Oh it's a good hit that way. I didn't put that one.
Speaker 12: Amy.
Speaker 1: So Pretty Woman is bigger than Dirty Dancing Dirk.
Speaker 14: It's like eighty nine and nineties.
Speaker 2: Great teams everybody except right. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two. All right, y'all, that's it for me this weekend.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining me. I hope you're having a fun and safe weekend.
Speaker 12: It's been great hanging out with you here.
Speaker 3: If you want to keep hanging out with me some more, listen to that part one in part three this weekend with Mike d or you can catch my new podcast Take This Personally. I hope you guys are enjoying that if you've already given it a listen. The whole purpose of that podcast for me was to help people feel less alone in some of their hardest struggles.
Speaker 7: So I hope you check it out if you haven't it, and otherwise, thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: I'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 7: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 14: On my show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 7: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.