Speaker 1: No, come on, come.
Speaker 2: On this episode of the Heat Check. We've got a bad News Bears episode, lots of bad news. It really all just underlines that the NBA is a cold world. It's a cruel business, and it's a business first, and four players are on the wrong side of the universe and the way that the NBA operates. So it's bad News Bears episode for Jaw Jaw, Michael Porter, Junior, John Wall and Campbell Walker.
Speaker 1: What do they all have in common? They're not playing games right now. That's that's really what they have. That's really what they all have in commons. So let's drop the beach.
Speaker 2: So we started out this episode with.
Speaker 1: Some bad news. One of my favorite players in the league, Jaw Jaw. I think this is I think that came from.
Speaker 2: If you're wondering where the very annoying Jaw comes from, it I believe there was a broadcaster during Jaw's reign at Murray State when he went to the March Madness and lit it up and was lighting it up that entire season, and Jahn Morant did something incredible and.
Speaker 1: The guy was like.
Speaker 2: Jaw, like he was just so he was just so enamored and shocked and was just like, could not believe that was jaw.
Speaker 1: So now that's that's how I say jaw. Now, Jaw.
Speaker 2: Joe was having an epic season, like he was having a fifty to one MVP level MVP season. He was balling under every sense of the word electric, bringing his team that was full of mediocrity. Right now, No Dylan Brooks because of injury. You've got Steven Adams who has been underwhelming, not just medium whelming, but underwhelming, very underwhelming. He was averaging twenty four six and seven for the Grizzlies. Jaw twenty four six and seven, leading a team to beat the Calves, no shade.
Speaker 1: I mean they're being good right now. Clippers Warriors.
Speaker 2: They're one of two teams that have beaten the Warriors this year. Nuggets with Jokic and the Jazz.
Speaker 1: How good is jaw? How good was jaw? Well?
Speaker 2: Jaw coming into this NBA career was seen as too little, little, tiny jaw, powerful, strong, bouncy asked jaw. Jaw was co leading the league in points inside the paint at six feet with with stairstep like stair steppers on like he's six foot flat, like he is he's tiny. He's leading co leading points in the paint, scoring sixteen points a game in the paint, tied with Anthony Davis, who's a seven footer. That is fucking remarkable, that needs its own Just pause for a second and think about a kid who the world told was too small to play in the NBA at all because they were worried he wouldn't be able to finish around the rim. And then Jaw is leading the league in points in the paint. Are you fucking kidding me? He is unstoppable?
Speaker 1: Was unstoppable?
Speaker 2: Uh, I haven't seen this since probably like Ai or Derrick Rose like that's and Jaw's AI size that he's like a little baby Ai.
Speaker 1: Out there, and it's it's been fun.
Speaker 2: And now we are all fucked because we don't get to see Jaw this season, probably for the foreseeable future. Left knee injury on a non contact play just a few days ago, three minutes twelve minutes, three minutes, twelve seconds remaining in the first quarter against the Hawks. By the way, your girl had the Hawks, I want to say plus six.
Speaker 1: They won that game by forty. So no Jaw and.
Speaker 2: No wins for the Memphis grizzly. So yeah, it was a It was a wild game, and this team is not good without Jaw. I tell you what, My goodness, it looked bad. The injury looked frightening. It set the internet on a blaze, a blaze everything. Oh my god, shut the NBA down of Jaw can't play anymore.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: He stepped on an opposing player's foot and his other knee popped. And let me tell you well, I thought we lost Jah Moran for a long ass time. Everyone was like, is Jaw Derrick Rose? Like could we Is this the last time that we saw Jaw like this? Derreck Rose was tremendous in the paint. He was electric, dunked on people, did these very explosive moves, and then it was gone, just like that, like it evaporated into thin air. And now we see Derreck Rose the mid range master. I don't want to fucking see John rant In the like mid range Jaw Like that's gross.
Speaker 1: I do not. I love Jaw.
Speaker 2: He's got tremendous footwork, and I like what Derrick Rose has become. But it's not the same, no shade it is. You are not the same player where you were MVP Derrek Rose the MVP player, and that's what we saw in Jaw. No one wants that for Jaw, certainly not the Memphis Grizzlies, certainly not. So the news came out recently, just today, the Jaw's injury was just thank God. That breathed everyone NBA collectively breathed a sigh of relief. I was holding my breath all weekend wondering about Jaw. Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins said Jaw avoided any tears or a ligament damage to his left knee and added that there is no official timetable for his return.
Speaker 1: That's what he said.
Speaker 2: We're so thankful we avoided a significant injury. We expect a full recovery, thank fucking god. And this is nothing long term we should be worried about. Let's go Thank god Jaw is okay. If he can come back in time for a playoff push, I tell you what, I'd rather see that than Anthony Davis and these old ass scrubs and Lebron Lebron Grimes. I want to see Memphis take the Lakers out. Griz can cause some damage. Boy, you saw what they did against the Warriors. Last year, they knocked them down a peg last game of the season. Then the Warriors needed to end up being in the spot where they had to go against the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 2: And now on the flip side of the coin, we have another injury. Michael Porter Junior, another tremendous talent, another player that is very unique, Like there's not a lot of guys that play like Michael Porter Junior. He is six', ten, smooth, smooth, smooth like he should be a, four and he's like a two or.
Speaker 1: Three he plays LIKE.
Speaker 2: Kd not as good obviously at, all but rot Row like this is for those who don't, Know Michael Porter junior has a history of back problems and here we go, again same old.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 2: Uh for those who haven't been following his, career the reason he fell to number fourteenth in the draft was because he had a back. Injury because At, missoo he didn't play a fucking game like he's had issues where we worried that The nuggets were taking a flyer on him where he might never play basketball. Again like the fact that he even got taken fourteenth was a. Stretch people thought that was a reach and back injuries are no. JOKE i tell you. WHAT i bought a new mattress A Black Friday Cyber monday sale BECAUSE i am not fucking around with this little foam thing that they try to sell you where there's a mattress in the. Box i'm not trying, it like thirty years from, Now i'm not gonna be, LIKE. WHOA i didn't want to pay twenty eight hundred for that, mattress SO i bought the four hundred and seventy five dollars foam thing that said it was warrantied for ten. Years and Now i'm walking like the hunchback Of Notre dame LIKE i don't want, That LIKE i don't want. That have you ever seen a good looking person walk like the hunchback Of Notre?
Speaker 1: Dame no you. Haven't you, Haven't why cause they are no longer.
Speaker 2: Attractive they automatically just shrink into like that witch that's trying to trying to poison the princess with the apple soup or whatever it, is.
Speaker 1: Whatever the story, is you know What i'm talking.
Speaker 2: About back TO mpja and The, nuggets there was so much optimy coming into this year for him that was a side.
Speaker 1: Road.
Speaker 2: Uh not only DID mpj sign a five year rookie SCALE max extension in the off, season guaranteed for just shy of one hundred and fifty million. Dollars it's bad luck that all of a sudden now he's not playing basketball. Anymore but damn uh he bawled the fuck out When Jamal murray went. Down he was killing. It he was shooting like almost fifty percent from, three like that. Sinking he was shooting almost fifty percent from. Three he averaged nineteen seven and one on the, year forty six percent from. Three everyone was, like.
Speaker 1: Is he a young? Sniper is he a young chameleon.
Speaker 2: In The is he a young is he a young reptile in the? Mix he's like a less Ashy Kevin. Durant, sadly, though the back issues are back terrible. News at, first it seemed like he might need not need injury or not need, surgery But Mark bartelstein Told adrian War janowski today he is undergoing surgery to repair the nerve damage in his back On wednesday and will miss the remainder of the season and potentially even.
Speaker 1: LONGER i hate.
Speaker 2: That that's, AWFUL mpj unique, kid unique. Talent say what you will about HIS covid. Conspiracies he's a fun player to watch when he's on the. COURT i tell you, what it's now row time for The. Nuggets they've lost six. STRAIGHT i, mean this is now the. End let me just say this is. Now make it very very. Clear The nugget season is. Over it's.
Speaker 1: Over like you've.
Speaker 2: Lost LIKE i don't want to over STATE pj doser acl, tear but he's a, piece. Right you lost him just, recently you Lost. Jr Mom, murray he's.
Speaker 1: Back he's.
Speaker 2: Back who knows? When not this, Year Michael PORTER juni yet probably next. Year may maybe if you made it to the, finals he will be. Back BUT i doubt. That now you've. Lost, yes NOW mpg. Gone you literally are just rocking out With Aaron gordon's inflated contract And Facundo composo And jokich has been missing. Time it's, Like, jokic nurse yourself back. Together man like to take it take it. Slow this team's going absolutely nowhere this. Year let me just say it's not. Happening this is not a recipe for. Success very sad for a season that ended up starting out with a lot of. Excitement they won a lot of games to get in the beginning of they were the top of The west at one. Point so all that to, say although The nugget season is over twenty games in the, season unless they make some Crazy Ben simmons, trade which you never, know who, knows who? Knows If Darryl mory is willing to wait two, years why not Get Michael Porter junior put him on ice instead Of Ben. Simmons Ben simmons at least could play right. Now here's hoping, though THE mpja returns from surgery at full, capacity because without, him THE nba is just.
Speaker 1: Not, look will you teach me how to?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Why because it's all the girls love.
Speaker 2: Day ALL i need is a big that's super proper in there for.
Speaker 1: You you you to back it up.
Speaker 3: And doublehet.
Speaker 2: Time the song came, out that's the last Time John wall was Reletive like that's. It. Uh John wall is the current basketball player for The Houston. Rockets if you have forgotten about, him he's been featured on the sidelines of random college women's basketball games and Random hawaii tournaments and some W nba. Games John wall is currently not playing, basketball and he wants to play, basketball and that's gonna be a problem for.
Speaker 1: Him why might you, ask why is it a problem That John wall wants to play and he's not getting any. Minutes hasn't he been? Healthy he is healthy, now isn't He he's? Healthy, yep he is healthy for the first time in.
Speaker 2: Years and people are, saying, Wow, Trista like The rockets should play him some. Minutes like The rockets are not good to have two wins three wins this, year bad, team they're going nowhere right. Now he's a lot better than some of the other point guards they're rolling. Out why Can't John wall get some fucking? Minutes why Can't John wall get his? Respect, well let's break this, down. Folks John wall came to The rockets in a trade For Russell westbrook, slip he went From washington To. Houston Russell westbrook ended up going TO. Dc then at one Point wall signed a supermax deal with The, wizards then promptly was. Broken HE i don't think he's played any meaningful minutes since that contract was, signed. Folks everyone On earth was, like this is the worst contract of all, Time like he might not play a minute on this contract that matters at. ALL i mean except For Tillman fortata who SAID cp three was the worst, contract which turns out that was a. Lie So Tommy sheppard rolled the dice somehow found a way to Move wall For, russ and then Move russ a year later for all these. Pieces and now The wizards one of the most exciting teams in the league right and now The rockets are in, shambles hard and. Gone you've Got rusk gone and basically, nothing nothing. Like wall has played all of thirty two games for The rockets and has earned forty four million dollars for a team that he's literally making more millions than per game that he. Plays that's incredible that he earned forty Four no one should be getting paid forty four million dollars if your team that you're on goes through a twenty game losing.
Speaker 1: Streak but that. Happened that happened last. Year they went nineteen.
Speaker 2: Games i'm, sorry that's not completely. Accurate it was nineteen, games not. Twenty they were the worst team statistically in the league last year in a million different. Ways and during the, offseason The rockets drafted a lot of exciting players because they had some, picks. Right they Drafted Jalen, green they Drafted Uzman, garuba a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of other, pieces kid From Arizona.
Speaker 2: State so they're, fun, Right and The rockets front office And Stephen, silas the head, coach sat down With wall and they, said, listen uh, dude you know you're not part of our long term. Plans and we know you're not part of our long term.
Speaker 1: Plans we're a rebuilding. Team let's just be.
Speaker 2: Honest it's gonna be some, highs gonna be some. Lows we really don't need you in your fucking.
Speaker 1: Up the, vibe you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean so if you're down to play like ten to fifteen minutes off the.
Speaker 1: Bench you can.
Speaker 2: Say if, not we're gonna ask that you kindly stay away from the.
Speaker 1: Team this is a crazy.
Speaker 2: Story kindly stay away from the team while we pursue trade opportunities so that you can go somewhere else and get overpaid for them.
Speaker 1: And not for.
Speaker 2: Us And john's, like, Yeah i'm gonna just go ahead and wait for that.
Speaker 1: Trade i'll stay. Away i'm a. Starter Fuck Jalen, Green FUCK.
Speaker 2: Kpj He's i'm The bucket's a nice. Piece but, listen he was a waiver wire, guy like he got cut from The Cleveland. Cavaliers i'm a much better player Than Kevin Porter.
Speaker 1: Junior he's a. Bucket he's a. Bucket he's a bucket LIKE i am the.
Speaker 2: Bucket And Steven silas was, like, okay so we're not gonna see you, around, then don't come around the, Franchise like we don't want to see. You stay.
Speaker 1: Away you are now that guy who's.
Speaker 2: An elder, statesman, overpaid who can fuck up the chemistry of our entire team if you're bringing the vibes, down positive vibes only on The Houston. ROCKETS i went through a bad stretch last, year As Steven, silas you gotta, go you gotta stay away so THAT i can rebuild. Here, yeah so that shit was working for about fifteen. Games uh and, NO i mean not exactly working because they're three and.
Speaker 1: Sixteen but they're.
Speaker 2: Fun they're, Growing oprah And, Shanngoon Jalen, green everyone's ahead of. Schedule they are a fun. Team if you like fun basketball with no winning. Involved if you're like, no if if you're not a results oriented basketball, fan like you love The, rockets like they are fucking. Fun they played an incredible game against The Charlotte hornets this. WEEKEND i think it was one hundred and forty, five one hundred and forty, one that's the end. Score like the fucking buckets, everywhere no, defense, Tremendous like that's that's what you want to see if you're not results, Oriented like just buckets on buckets on. Buckets so it seemed to be going okay Until John wall was, Like i'm gonna go and go to the GM's office And Rafael stone he sat. Down he's, like, hey, UH i want to start and they're Like he's, like, uh when CAN i? Play i'm trying to play sitting.
Speaker 1: Home this fucking.
Speaker 2: Sucks and why, now you might, ask because The internet is starting things are starting to bubble.
Speaker 1: Up where Is John? Wall why Is John wall not with the? Team?
Speaker 2: Where why Is John wall at this Random New York liberty? Game like what is going?
Speaker 1: On John?
Speaker 2: Walls nowhere to be, found but everywhere to be, found if you know WHAT i, Mean like he's everywhere he's not supposed to, Be like what is happening With John why won't The rockets pay play?
Speaker 1: Him what's going on.
Speaker 2: And Then john's, like, WELL i want to know Why i'm not, playing and they're, like, Well, john we talked about this. Preseason if you want to play ten fifteen, minutes be The Al horford of the, team like be mentored to the young, Guys, like.
Speaker 1: Then you.
Speaker 2: Can't but if, not you gotta. Go we've already had this. Conversation know exactly what's, happening what is going on with your. Brain we've got something going on, here and we don't need you to come be the Sly Ann. Wayman And john's, like fuck, them, Kids, uh If i'm ever gonna play in this league, again BECAUSE i don't want to be A hassan white, SIDE i don't want to get paid a million dollars when this contract is.
Speaker 1: UP i need to show my.
Speaker 2: Value now Or i'm gonna end up being the sixth guard on The Sacramento kings getting paid seven.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty thousand dollars a, Year, like, NO i don't like. That and and we know Poor.
Speaker 2: Stephen, silas Poor Raphael, stone not Poor John. Wall because we Know John wall is not going to be a. Mentor we know he's not a team. Player teach me how To. Douggie, no he is not that. Guy Like i've heard. Whispers i'm not gonna say what those whispers. Are the, rumors, though are that when the going gets, Tough John, wall the teammate is nowhere to be found when things get. Rowdy if you know What i'm, Saying if you, know you know the rumors, Are John wall not a team.
Speaker 1: Player he'll leave you out too, dry if you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying so, yeah, nobody, no, no, no and it's. Dire he will leave you. Wherever you know What i'm. Saying So wall is No. HORFORD i, Mean horford was a great team. Guy he stayed withay from the, team he got back To. Boston everything's. Good John wall is not gonna be that. Guy and the truth is, Now John wall is not gonna be traded because nobody On earth wants that.
Speaker 1: Contract No.
Speaker 2: One he's making forty four million dollars this, year forty seven million dollars next. Year he's got a player, option and you know he's gonna take that player option because it's probably the last check he'll ever get in this. League so And tilman For titta has already came on record and, said, Oh i'm not gonna buy him. Out he's not going To clippers for, free not doing. That we're not gonna have that little. Game i'm not fucking you.
Speaker 1: Know i'm Not James, Dolan i'm Not.
Speaker 2: Dan, Gilbert i'm not any of these. Guys and this is not. Happening he's staying on the. Squad i'll pay him and he. Stays so there's a reasonable.
Speaker 1: Chance all that to.
Speaker 2: Say this is not an eighty situation where the league's gonna step. In this is not a situation Like cleveland where the owner's gonna buy him. Out there is now a, oh there's a reasonable chance That John wall doesn't play basketball until his contract is up at the end of twenty twenty. Two and so you might, Say, trista this is very.
Speaker 1: Unfair LIKE i feel For John. Wall, well fucking crime me a.
Speaker 2: River he's making ninety something million dollars a year to do, nothing to go and sit on the bench on the sidelines of some cool lit game like wherever he wants to.
Speaker 1: Do they're like telling, him you don't even.
Speaker 2: Have to, practice you don't even bet to be with the. Team, yo pay, me pay, Me i'll better. Myself i'll go to some yoga, Retreats Like i'll go to That Hoffman institute up In San, francisco do some like inner child, work you know WHAT i, Mean like that's. TIME i Think John wall probably does need to do some inner child. Work so, yeah what do you, Expect like he's a fucking, thug you, Know like we know that About John, wall like in the greatest sense of the, Word like he's just not that. Guy so The rocket's gonna play. Hardball And John wall's last resort is just this just tweet free free, me free.
Speaker 1: Me hashtag free. Me that's what he did, today hashtags free.
Speaker 2: Me get the fuck out of, here John, wall.
Speaker 3: Prime me a fucking gun, boom Fucking.
Speaker 2: These streets will make you.
Speaker 1: Sad it's. Sad oh my.
Speaker 2: Goodness, oh speaking of guys who are on the outs with their, squad.
Speaker 1: There's news About Kemba, Walker New york, folks some, bad bad. News if you can, remember before the, season things were a Buff kemba's coming back to The.
Speaker 2: Garden they show every single angle Of kemba getting busy when he was At yukon win a national championship in the.
Speaker 1: Garden Oh Gamba, Ken he's gonna come.
Speaker 2: Back this is. Amazing he's finally, healthy TIBs, Kemba he's got a million point. Guards he can't even Burn kemba's knees into the. Ground and they're, like, yeah we finally need. It we have a, playmaker we have a, scorer somebody in the final minutes of the game we can go to when the going gets. Tough it's not Just Derrick rose And Julie rendall Got, Kemba Kemba, Kemba.
Speaker 1: Kimba knicks fans were over the.
Speaker 2: MOON i was over the, moon you, Know and maybe we all should have contacted A celtics fan or two and got their thoughts on the, matter because they.
Speaker 1: Were over the moon When kemball was. Gone over the, moon.
Speaker 2: Like they are happy About Dennis schreuder Over Kemba, walker and that's, uh that's. Troubling they have an accurate picture of What kimball was like on The, celtics regardless of what his stats. Say kimball was not very good and so out of the, blocks, surprise, Surprise kemball.
Speaker 1: Was not very.
Speaker 2: Good In New york opening night at The, Garden nicks beat The celtics in ot But kemba played thirty five, minutes had ten. Points casper the friendly ghost nowhere to be, found and That sir was not an.
Speaker 1: Anomaly he's now averaging twelve three and.
Speaker 2: Three he's been a negative plus minus in eleven of the last twelve. Games AND i tell you, what, boy you know who doesn't like. That Tom thibodeau doesn't like.
Speaker 1: That he hates.
Speaker 2: That you know What Tom thibodeau. Is Tom thibodeau is, heartless he's, ruthless.
Speaker 1: And he's.
Speaker 2: Remorseless and that is exactly what he came out and said. Today because the new news is H kemba is no longer in the. Rotation and it's not because he's not, healthy like because that's WHAT i thought it was upon first, Glance, like, Oh kem's missing some, time he's out of the, rotation nursing that. Knee, No Kemba walker is fully healthy and fully trash right, Now like he is fully, healthy fully, trash and fully out of the roster, Rotation like he's not living up To tom.
Speaker 1: Standers this is what The New York post.
Speaker 2: Reported The knicks are making a drastic change at point guard head Coach Tom thibodeau Announced monday That Alec, burks WHO i slandered when he got, extended who has been, balling will become the star after a twenty three point performance in his first start of the season In saturday's win In. Atlanta bronx, Product Kember. Walker you see how they did, Him bronx. Product don't do. That don't do, That bronx. Product Kemba walker will be out of the. Rotation don't do. That we'll be out of the rotation entirely beginning With tuesday's game against The nets In.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Quote it's a tough decision to, make but you always have to do what you think is best for the. Team i've got great respect for Who kemba is as a, person number one and all that he's accomplished in this. League BUT i do WHAT i think is best for the. Team if that's not him, saying, yo he's, WASHED i don't know what is out of the.
Speaker 1: Rotation it's not even out of the starting, lineup.
Speaker 2: Folks he's not even gonna be seen on An ashley televised games anymore because he's so far at the end of the bench the camera.
Speaker 1: Won't even see. Him he's worse Than Frank.
Speaker 2: Milakina Frank nelakina came in to Guard Trey young at the end of a playoff. Game now that's not happening With Kemba walker Because Kemba walker is a fucking sieve on. Defense he's, terrible terrible on. Defense why would they do, This, well it might have to do with the fact that The knicks having one hundred and sixteen point three defensive rating that's not good and a net thirteen point three minus negative thirteen point three net rating When Kemba walker.
Speaker 1: Is on the.
Speaker 2: Court New york has a plus five point two net rating with Not Kemba walker on the. Court so, Yeah Kemba walker is now CALLED dmp. Walker that's where we're. Going he's not even gonna get garbage time. Minutes bronx Native Kemba, walker they did.
Speaker 1: Him don't do him like. That don't do him like. That Kemba.
Speaker 2: Walker The Kemba walker, experience it lasted just all in nineteen, games all that, excitement and now we've got sixty games THE DMPs on our, hands sixty over sixty. Games that is, said so. Said Kemba walker was an all. Pro Kemba walker was Super Max. Kimball Kemba walker was a. Bucket he had probably one of the best step back Jumpers i've ever, seen one of the most explosive step. Backs does a number on those knees though that step. BACK i tell you, what and you know this is the hard. Truth is like the NBA's a. Business Kemba, walker nice, story cute little story comes back to The Garden bronx Native Kemba walker comes back to his hometown to play. Basketball BUT i tell you. What you know who doesn't give a fuck about a cute little. Story Tom thibodau doesn't care Because Tom thibodeau is not playing games With Kemba Walker. Kemball Tom thibodau wants to, win but most, Importantly Tom thibodau never wants to coach in another place for the rest of his. Career he is tired of getting sullied and buried and his name slandered in the press for being a terrible coach when, no Like Kemba walker is terrible like the cute little story that is gonna lose him his fucking job if he is not. Heartless Leon Rose Worldwide. West they're not playing. Around they're like we want wins In New. York you overperform last? Year what you done for me? Lately nice little cute. Story get him out of here or you get out of. Here that's that's the hard truth. There they only care about. Winning James, dolan he sees gets a little taste of. Success he wants that taste in his mouth some. More not a cute little story Like Kemba. Walker, No and the truth is This Kemba walker is a shadow.
Speaker 1: Of his former. SELF i hate saying. That i've been saying it for.
Speaker 2: Years and then he has like a little flash performance of twenty seven points and like eight rebounds and maybe six, assists.
Speaker 1: And you're, like, Damn Kemba's Beck's, no he's. Not he is not.
Speaker 2: Back he is not performing well enough to get playing. Time he is not performing well enough to not be getting. DMPs that's harsh. Truth and maybe maybe this will. Change maybe this LITTLE dmp will be a stretch of fifteen games Than Kemba walker will look inside himself and he'll get new, Knees LIKE i don't, know maybe all of a sudden he'll have a new min this, Guy but as of, now he is a, long long way away from being AN nba an impact an impact. Player he is not even a role player. Anymore he is not even a role. Player let's watch the situation going. Forward this is a developing. Situation, yeah he's got a, roll, boy it's called sitting on the fourteenth man on the bench. Status but THE, nba like, me is cold and ruthless and speaks facts even in the face of a cute little story who used to be An All.
Speaker 1: Star that's all the time that we have for the heat.
Speaker 2: Check we'll be back Late wednesday evening at a special time to recap the most anticipated game of the, year The warriors versus The. SUNS i have no idea what to even. Do i've already bought. Popcorn, yeah, YES i, have swear to Fucking, GOD i bought a box of popcorn and nutritional yeast and some fucking hot sauce just for this. Game and there's a special episode with that fucking popcorn while it's in the. Microwave get, Ready Sun's warriors twice this fucking.
Speaker 1: Week let's, go do.
Speaker 2: Not forget to follow us on social at this heat checking at trister crick on. TikTok that's all the time we got pretty, days