Speaker 1: Showing up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: My News Roundup and Information Overload Hour. Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Got to give a shout out to all of the different groups of people that have been so instrumental in providing any support because the federal government FEMA, we only found out yesterday was going bankrupt and that they had misappropriated the funds and raided the quote lock box of FEMA, which is designed to be allocated for disaster relief for Americans, and they took over a billion of those dollars and they gave them to Harris Biden unvetted the illegal immigrants. If you want student loan forgiveness, they've got the money. If you if you want money for let's see, to buy a new house, they got that money. If you're an illegal immigrant, they got that money. If you want money for you know, for other countries, they've got billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars. There's another eight billion to Ukraine alone, you know, just you know, in the last week. But we don't have money for people in North Carolina, and we don't have put money for people in Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and Florida. And Joe Biden though he's out there telling us no, everything's great. I did a great job both.
Speaker 1: What are the states in the storm zone? What do they need after what you saw today? How on the storm zone?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I'm learning what storm is solving was the getting everything they need.
Speaker 1: They're very happy as off the boards. So we just got to you, you have to get back to the fountains.
Speaker 2: Just some more money for if your president. It's too little, too late, and people. We don't know how many people are missing. It's unbelievable to me, it really is. Anyway, joining us now, there are a lot of groups on the ground now. We mentioned earlier in the program today that there are people like Corey Mills and Samaritan's Purse and Musk and Donald Trump, you know, using his connections to people to try and get real help to people. But the real money would be from the federal government. This is money that's supposed to be on ready for hurricane victims, and then yesterday they say, oh, yeah, we don't have enough money for hurricanes and they only distributed four million dollars. They said, well, we're going to give a one time payment of seven hundred and fifty bucks, you know for what. That's not going to save people's lives. And then Elon Musk the xed out today that they powered up too large operating bases for choppers to deliver goods and to get his starlink on, you know, up and running. And they point out that heyln Update and the side of Asheville. We've powered up too large operating bases for choppers, he xed out today to deliver goods. We've deployed three hundred plus starlinks and outpoor has saved many lives. The big issue is FEMA is actively blocking shipment, seizing goods and served locally locking them away to state that they're on their way. It's real and scary how they try to take control of all this stop people from helping. You know, we're blocked now from on the shipments of new starlinks coming in until we get an escort from the fire department. But that may not even be enough. He said, you can't make this up anyway. There's a group called the Occasion Navy Relief and their HR supervisor. Alan Bagshaw is with us and Lindsey Locausey is with us, the founder and CEO of Back the Blue in North Carolina, and he sent a note to the show yesterday that is so upsetting. It says, as the founder and CEO of Back to Blue, a nonprofit five oh one C three leading the charge and providing our law enforcement officers with the supplies food, water they desperately need, I can tell you this situation is far worse than what is publicly being reported. Many first responders in small towns are running out of food and water, and their uniform clothing is being destroyed as they work to rescue victims and conduct relief operations. We're working closely with companies like five to one one Tactical and setting up supply drives for ppe and gloves and canine food and non perishables and other essential items, but the need is overwhelming. I've been getting first hand accounts from our officers on the ground. The devastation is beyond words. One police chief I'm in contact with has responded to the area twice and has witnessed the bodies of men, women and children you know, in the area literally being swept away by floodwaters. Entire families have been found dead in overturned vehicles filled with muddy water. Citizens, along with the very officers responding to the tragedies, are starving and going without water. Insulin dependent individuals are dying because they can't access their medication. Hospitals are unable to move casualties to higher floors quickly enough. Patients are drowning on the first floor floors. I mean, when we get to the bottom of this, this is going to be so far worse than what Joe Biden is out there saying. You know that they're getting what they need across the board. What no, what are you asking about? Oh? The hurricane. Oh, that's right. Somebody mentioned that over the weekend when I was sitting my fat ass on the beach, the chief mentioned to me that the number of deaths is being reported by the media is easily ten times as much as what is being shown they join us. Now, let me start with you, Lindsey. Considering that was your letter, I'm like, I mean, that's what you're hearing from many people in law enforcement. That's what they're sending you, Yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, talking to them personally, you put the nail on the head with that letter that I sent you, and not just that, but on top of it. The same chief said that when he and his crew went in what they thought were Halloween decoration some trees at first were actually bodies that were stuck in trees. He said that they had run out of body bags. This town had a thousand body bags and they're requesting more because they are literally out of body bags. So to come out and say that there are two hundred fatalities so far from this hurricane is not.
Speaker 4: What the boots on the ground are telling me.
Speaker 2: Well, the bottom line is, we don't know. We don't know how many dead people are. We know there are areas that nobody's been able to get to. Is that not true exactly?
Speaker 4: And like I said, the bodies are being swept downstream. The chief was saying, there's bodies we could not grab. They're going too fast. You know, who knows where those bodies are going to end up and how many are going to be totaled by the end of these efforts.
Speaker 2: Let's get your take, Cajun Navy Release HR Supervisor Alan Bagshaw, Let's get your take. You have men on the ground there what are they seeing.
Speaker 5: We're kind of seeing a lot of the same type of stuff. I do worry that we are going to see much more destruction as we continue to move forward. The majority of what we are doing is actually doing relief and supply, but we are doing a mental health deployment as well, so we are doing some of the crisis debriefing as well as just eventually, like six months to a year later, we're still going to be doing trauma work with individuals who are survivors of this disaster.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many areas are you aware of where people haven't gotten even that we haven't even gotten in contact with.
Speaker 5: Well, unfortunately, that's the areas that we don't know about, Like I don't have a number for you, because if we're not in contact with them, we don't know if they've had contact. But I'll be willing.
Speaker 2: Well, in other words, let me break let me ask the question differently, how many remote areas and how big of these remote areas? How many of these remote areas exist that we know we've not had contact.
Speaker 5: With Western North Carolina. There's large chunks. I mean, I'm based in born and bred here in North Carolina in the mountains, of North Carolina. So there's people who we don't even know existed, There's houses that we didn't know even existed, And the only time we're going to be able to do anything is just literally by air survey.
Speaker 2: And have they shut down the airspace in certain areas where casualty where people are just left on their own.
Speaker 5: We're getting varying reports about that. There is another organization that is doing a lot of the air lifts and stuff like that, so they are reporting at different times that some places have been suspended others I'm hearing are we're able to deliver things via drone as well as helicopter as well.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable And what are you hearing yourself, lindsay, what are they saying to you in terms of relief workers there and the law enforcement that you're staying in touch with. What are they saying about areas that are not being covered at all and haven't even the search and rescue part hasn't even begun, right.
Speaker 4: So there's still a lot of areas that they cannot access just because so much of the terrain has been washed away or the floodwaters are so high and so fast that they cannot access it. And I know that the conditions vary from town to town. A lot of the resources are being funneled to Asheville right now, because when people think of the mountains in North Carolina, they think of Ashville. But there's small communities like Black Mountains, Swannanoah, little towns that most people aren't aware of that are being hit the hardest and having the most difficult time receiving these supplies, including our law enforcement officers working in those areas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is there anything that you can do? The people that I see that have done the best work. There are groups like Congressman Corey Mills, former military people, and people that are first responders that have gone to help in Samaritan's Purse. It seems like the best work is coming from outside organizations. And I'm also told by Sarah Carter and others that FEMA is still not on the ground helping residents. Is that true too? I'll ask you first, Allan, we've.
Speaker 5: Had reports of FEMA being on site in certain areas.
Speaker 2: On site, in areas that matter, are on site? You know, where are they on site? Where the hell they're needed for?
Speaker 5: Crying out loud and that piece I'm not able to answer.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, what about you, Lindsey.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately I can't answer that either. I don't have any reports either way in regards to FEMA. But like you said, it seems as though most of the assistance is coming from outside communities right now, organizations, and not so much our federal government.
Speaker 3: They should have been there from day one.
Speaker 2: I appreciate all the work both of you do and thank you both very much. And if we can help you, please let us know. All right, quick break right back. When we come back, we'll hit the phones on this Friday, eight hundred nine. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue. All right, let's hit our busy phones, eight hundred nine, Shawn if you want to join us. Carolina is in North Carolina, Carolina. I'm so sorry about your state, So sorry about the lack of response, So sorry that the money for FEMA has been rated for illegal immigrants, So sorry that Joe Biden is lying in the country and saying that everyone's getting everything they need. What are you seeing with your own eyes?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a lot of devastation, as you's well known, with the water and the communications situation and electric You see a lot of the power companies out working. You see a lot of trees and power lines down. A great deal of the issue is trying to get from your home to an area where you are able to get fuel for your your general And another thing that really concerned me as my husband and I were leaving our little community in uh Cedar Mountain, North Carolina and Transylvania County, the Great Land of Waterfalls, and we couldn't hardly get out, and we had to go through Hendersonville and around our uh finger to get to our thumb, so to speak, to Greenville, South Carolina, and we got some fuel and on our way back, the way we came was impassable. The road had there had been a landslide and the road was washed away. And in front of us were four ambulances with FEMA drivers. Evidently they had a FEMA sign in the corner of the driver's side of the ambulance.
Speaker 2: What day did you see them today or yesterday?
Speaker 7: This would have been two days ago.
Speaker 2: It took them nearly a week.
Speaker 7: Well, they It was rather strange because they were following each other and they had to turn around as we did because of the rugby and washed and they kept following each other around different areas, and I thought, well, you know, the best thing is to divide and conquer. But they seemed to be really not knowing where to go, what to do, that kind of thing. And those are the only ones we saw. Now, there were a lot of flyovers with helicopters, and they looked to be when I saw them. There there were a lot of private looked like privately owned helicopters.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact that that is the case, and I just hope that some of the reports that say they might have been grounded is not true, because they're the ones they're going to find, the people in remote areas in North Carolina that may have gotten no help for an entire week, and maybe in dire and desperate situations that could be rescued even still, and the fact that the government didn't mobilize them on their own is just a disgrace. It is so repulsive to me. Caroline. We love our friends in North Carolina. Please send our very best, so I urge everybody. Samaritans Purse has done a great job so far. I think they've been the most effective at offering relief and supplies. Although they can't get everywhere either. They're trying. I know because I talked directly to Franklin Graham. They're doing everything they can. Samaritanspurse dot org. We have a link on our website, Hannity dot com if you want to help contribute to this rescue, recovery, and rebuilding effort, which will take forever. I feel so sorry for people. By now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn, if you want to join us, and we're only thirty two days from election day and we have early voting in many states as a public service. We have it on Hannity dot com and all my social media, the Kamala Files, the Wall Files, both of them in their own words, that the media will never play for you, but you can pass on to your friends, your family, your co workers, your neighbors. You can put it on social media and make people aware before they go to the polls. As if this unprecedented failure of a hurricane response is not enough to convince people what a bunch of incompetent idiots they are, well, let's see war in Europe and war in the Middle East on the verge of an all out war in the Middle East, and Iran empowered and boldened and made rich by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. And then of course they're unvetted illegal immigrants that got all of FEMA's money, so they have no money for people in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, in Florida. And it's pretty unbelievable. Every single gun owner, you know, in your mind, you imagine what am I going to do? Somebody breaks into my house. I got to protect my family and myself. And in your mind, you think you're going to be the hero, You're going to take out the threat, You're going to keep your family safe and secure. Well, let me just give you a heads up on something. Whether you're a next Navy seal, a longtime gun owner like im, or maybe you're new to firearms, this is where your nightmare, even in your own home, can begin. There are powerful people in DC that don't want you to have the right to keep in bear arms or defend and save your own life even in your own house. Now, that's why the USCCA exists. As a member, you're going to get world class safety trading and other classes and self defense liability insurance. So when God forbid that moment ever comes, and I hope it never does, that you're not going to be facing the consequences alone, because they'll want to let the criminal free and put you in jail. They are over eight hundred thousand of US American gun owners, including myself. I've been a proud member for nine years that trust the USCCA, And right now they're offering an exclusive, limited time deal for Hannity listeners. If you text my last name Hannity to the number eight seven two to two to two, you'll see exactly how this membership will safeguard you and your family, you know, from from any legal fallout. God forbid and give you safety and training and information situational self defense information you won't get elsewhere. They will give you for free their instant access to their life saving resource call the Concealed Carry and Family Defense Guide. It's absolutely free. Text my name Hannity, H A N N I T Y to the number eight seven two to two two. Just text Hannity to eight seven two two two. Today, I say, we have a lot of calls from a lot of states that have been impacted by all of this. Let's go to our friends in the state of Georgia and check in with Suzanne. Suzanne, glad you called, Uh, we appreciate you being with us. I saw President Trump there, Governor Kemp there today. And you know when Governor camp Camp yesterday, your governor had to go out there and say that he sought emergency disaster relief for ninety Georgia counties and they only gave him that relief for eleven counties, and he said, no, I need it for ninety. He went back in and he talked to the Biden administration and then they came back and then they said, well, we'll give you thirty. This isn't a negotiation. Either ninety counties are impacted and need help or they don't need help. Now either Governor Kemp is lying. And I know he's not lying because I have enough friends in Georgia that have been telling me how bad it is. And the fact that they denied the request of Governor Kemp. Now, he's a pretty mild matter guy. You know. I wouldn't describe him as a hothead, would you. He's pretty even keeled. And for him to get that pissed off, I mean, and who can blame him because he's actually been to these areas, He's been traveling the entire state. He knows the needs of the people in his state. This is what FEMA was designed for. This is where your tax dollars go. And now we find out only yesterday they rated the lock box and they took FEMA emergency relief money and gave it to Harris Biden. Illegal immigrants. They don't have any money. They ran out of money. It's so it's so infuriating to me.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, actually I'm in North Georgia. We just lost power for eight hours. It was nothing, but we need boots on the ground. And I think people, I think people, this is an opportunity for America to be a collective village. My husband and I have an anniversary at the end of the month, and we decided, you know what, can't do it. We just can't. We're hikers are stomping grounds in North Carolina, Tennessee all gone, and so we've decided to give the money that we were going in for our vacation to whome ever. I want to get up there. I want to see what's going on. You know. I listened, I look at the conservative talk shows and NBCCBS all the other garbage. When I hear the children are floating down a river, babies, there's something wrong. We need to get to the bottom of this time. I don't care about politics. I don't care if they try to wipe out it. I don't care if it's about lithium. But American citizens, you have to give up your vaca because these people are devastated. It has nothing to do with this. They're now going to rebound for years. So people have to sacrifice stuff, which is what my husband and I are doing boohoo with America twenty five years. It's a gift to us to be able to help these people. Unfortunately we have to do that.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. And I will tell you, I give a lot of credit to, you know, people helping people in this, you know, in the worst of times, and I saw this on nine to eleven in New York, you know, and the worst of times you do see some of the best come out of people. And we did see that happen, and we've seen it happen before with tornadoes and hurricanes, and you know, the generosity the American people towards other Americans is unprecedented. The idea that we're giving all of this money for all of these countries, the billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars. You know, look at what we're doing with unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants. You know, they're getting free sex change operations, food, housing, healthcare, four star hotels, debit cards. And then we look at the countries we help. Okay, two hundred billion dollars eight billion last week to Ukraine again. You know, it's it's really unbelievable to me that that kind of money is being spent, you know, I mean two hundred and eleven million dollars humanitarian assistance and to Haiti forty five million to tackle gang violence. But we can't help the people in your state of Georgia. You know, we're given billions of dollars every year to Ethiopia, Egypt, Yemen, Jordans, Somalia, South Sudan and other countries. We're helping the Taliban, for crying out loud, we're giving money to the Taliban, three billion dollars to the Taliban. I mean this, this country has lost its mind. They and people get mad at Donald Trump. This is insanity, like her New Green Deal is insanity, like defund dismantled, no ball laws insanity, open borders insanity. You know, it's eliminating private health care insurance is insanity. And you know, I've been trying to get the word out. We'rowing thirty two days away, and I can't tell you with any degree of certainty that we're going to win the election. I mean, if these people are in charge, God helped this country, God help the world. I mean, it's unbelievable. All I want is I'll take the guy with the mean tweets that's gonna fight like hell and help the people in our country first. I want that guy. That's who I want. Politics matter, Elections matter. This election matter is probably more than most by a long shot. I mean, I'm so infuriated by this. I've been I have been pissed off, angry for days now because once I've discovered all that has gone on here, and I just can't get I can't shake it, because I just can't stand such corruption and competence that we see on display. And all they want to do is, you know, talk about January sixth and ignore the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty, and Kamma's saying the rioters won't stop, shouldn't stop, We're not gonna stop, and then tweeting out a bail fund after a police precinct has burned on the ground, and Liz Cheney's out campaigning with an insurrectionist. I mean it be me up, Scottie. There's no intelligent life down here. Half the time. I don't know. I'm just my heart's broken for all these people that are suffering. It really is, Suzanne, and I just care about the people in Georgia are the salt of the earth people. The people in North Carolina, same thing, South Carolina, Tennessee, same thing. Obviously, I'm prejudiced towards my home state of Florida. I love the people in Florida, and I can't tell you how many videos from friends that I've seen. Their houses are done, it's over, They're going to be bulldozed, and the spirit and resilience that they show me is inspiring. And for a lot of people, you know, life's going to change dramatically for them. But Joe Biden's talking about climate change and bragging about you know how every people are getting everything that they need. He's just flat out lying. He's brain dead. As Kamala Harris's brain dead. I mean, wake up, get your ass up in a helicopter and go take a look around, you know, and then thank goodness, there are other groups out there, and there are people like you out there that are out helping people. Anyway, I appreciate it, Suzanne. So I didn't mean to go off on I'm not going off on you. I hope you understand that.
Speaker 8: I know, I know, and I do understand. But I think, Sean, this is this is my point. I think this is an opportunity for Americans to get together and say, no, what was that movie? I'm not I'm not going to take it anymore. And I think this is the only way that we're going to get our country back. We got to get boots on the ground. We've got to go and find out what's going on, because I don't care conservative left whatever, We're not getting the truth from anybody. We're getting these obscure things, and we've got to know what's going on. So anyway, love you, love the work that you do. Keep getting the word out. People out there, sacrifice up, don't go out to dinner Friday night, send your money into these people because they are dying literally.
Speaker 2: It's such a nice thought. If people could just you know, you know, go to samaritanspers dot org or whatever organization you want. That's my preferred organization. I can trust them and maybe maybe for go one night out. That would be a great, great idea if everybody could do that, Suzanne, God bless you, God bless our friends in Georgia. All right, let's go to East Tennessee. Brandon is standing by Brandon. Glad you called. I know Tennessee areas got hit pretty hard as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sean, thank you so much for taking my call. Uh yeah, I'm a kind of a part time photojournalist for the Elizabethan Starr down here elizabeth and Tennessee. And I've been on the ground surveying the damage in Irwin, Tennessee, Elizabeth and Tennessee Hampton area, and I got to tell you it's just unbelievable. Or when we've got you know, impact plastics, We've had you know, seven employees got washed away. Two of them are have been pronounced dead. We've still got five missing. Digging through piles of rubble there's piles of rubble in the tons assault the size of a car, concrete supports for bridges, trees, and you know, ten fifteen twenty feet high. You know, if somebody got swept away in that, I just, you know, I don't know. I don't know how. It's going to take months. They're going to be finding people for months. And I guarantee you the body account is going to be a waiver. You know, it's probably gonna be in the thousands.
Speaker 2: But you know, uh, and by the way, you're not the only one telling me this. I have no idea what the body count is going to be. I am just told buckle up, Hannity, because it's going to be so far worse than what anybody's saying right now. I've been told that repeatedly by people that I really respect and trust. They said, people have no idea how bad this is. No, I mean, I have to only listen. If I can't confirm it, I can't report it. But I am telling you what people are telling me.
Speaker 1: We had guys going up on one O seven eighty one to Jonesborough from Irwin. You know, there were locals out there, you know, trying to help and they were getting turned away, but they were like one of them said, hey, you know, catch me if you can, I'm going to help. They had they had they were flying drones along the bank to find to try to find bodies because the road was washed out. You couldn't even get down the road, you know, cadaver dogs trying to sniff out sense of you know, Defeast and it's just, you know, it's heartbreaking. And so I've been trying to document some of that, you know, been trying to hand out supplies along the way. Even today, right now, we're in the Valley Forge area of Elizabeth and it you were talking about the Middle East and everything, it literally looks like a missile strike. I mean, creator of where the debris washed away the bridge and just it's like a war zone out here. And we've got in the biggest need that we have our boots on the ground. And the thing that I've been noticing in the media is that, you know, a lot of attention has been given to North Carolina and duly so. I mean, they took the burnt of the storm about no doubt. But the message I'm trying to get across is, you know, water runs down both sides of the mountains, and that's that's what happened. And don't forget about East Tennessee. And thank you for mentioning Tennessee. You know, I hear you mentioned a lot, but a lot a lot of the national media, you know, it's all about North Carolina. So I'm just trying to shed a little bit of light on what's going on in Tennessee here. I was just I was trying. We had JD Vance was in Damascus, and I was trying to I rushed up there to try to get in an interview, but we had such short notice. He was only there for twenty minutes. And I'm sure you know he's busy, and I was trying to get him to come down here and maybe have a look. But I know they're trying to avoid, you know, disturbing what's going on, and we appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But listen, let me just say this. The only thing I could tell you to do with any degree as certainties, if you do need help, the group I would count on, believe it or not, I wouldn't call the government. You can call you, congressman, your senator. Let them know what's going on for sure, because they're going to have to step up and do something, and do something very quickly here. I mean, Kamala and Joe created a national emergency, and they're out lying and saying that the victims are getting everything they need. That is just a flat out lie. But in the interim, groups like Samaritans, purs the Red Cross, they're out there and they're on the ground and they're doing stuff. And I would just say that that would be my first line of defense, of my first call, if you can make it, you know, and if you can get in touch with the people that are running starlink with Elon Musk. I don't know how to do that. I don't even know how to get in touch with Elon Musk. I know he's going to be in Butler tomorrow. But our prayers are with our friends in every one of these states Tennessee, North Carolina, at Georgia, South Carolina, Florida. I know these are rough times for people and what we're watching. Don't ever count on the government to do anything right. They just suck. What they've done here is a scandal. I do have a question for you. Have you served in the military, maybe it's serving now. Have you served in law enforcement, or your first responder, maybe you wore one, maybe a teacher. If you have served our country, our community in any capacity, I want you to get a free membership completely free to gov x dot com goovx dot com because they have massive benefits that are available to people that have served. For example, if you just sign up for free, no charge ever, no membership fee ever, gov X will save you up to forty percent on the most popular brands ray Ban, Oakley, north Face a ton more. You can save up to forty percent on your next family vacation because gov x will get you huge discounts on theme parks, cruisers, sporting events, tickets, you name it, concert ticket, and just check it out right now because you know you can join ten million members who are saving millions every single month. And just go to their website gov x dot comgov x dot com, use the promo code Shawn. They'll leaven give you fifteen bucks off your first purchase and there's no fee at all ever whatsoever. That's gov x dot Com Today Information, Download Hannity and the breaking news you might have missed today with Shawn's insider information. Is Sean Hannity, all right, that's going to wrap things up at today full complete coverage of what is the worst hurricane response in the history of this country. We still don't know how many people are dead, how many people need help in North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. We don't know. We'll get reaction, New Gingrich, Judge, Jennine Piro. Well, by the way, this ditty case is growing way out of control. Victor Davis, Hansen, Jason Chafitz, gimme fala, Charles pain Say, DVR nine Eastern Tonight, Hannity on Fox See then back here tomorrowl back here on Monday, and thank you for making the show possible. So the FBI they call it house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem. Now you have people, these cyber criminals all across the world. They're targeting American homeowners. And what they'll do is they'll steal your home title. Everybody's title is online. They'll transfer to their name, take out loans on your home, and leave you with nothing but a financial and emotional disaster. If you own a home, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. There's no better way that I know of than home title lock dot Com. Now, I've arranged for you, my listeners, to have fifty percent off Home Title Locks triple lock protection. That's twenty four to seven monitoring of your home time. You'll get urgent alerts if God forbid anything has changed, and most importantly, restoration of your title. If God forbid, you're a victim of fraud. Now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity. That's home title lock dot Com promo code Hannity