Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It is Slice time for Brooklyn Boys, episode number three thirty four and before what's going on there?
Speaker 5: Scary Brody? Brody Scary Yeah, yeah, we're both here. What's the matter, Brody? What's the matter? You're pointing to your ears?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, your sound quality is not great? It is it?
Speaker 4: Not up this par Maybe that's on your end, but I tell you I'm coming in loud and clear for the slices, and you know I'm here for the slices, not for you, quite honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, because how much you pay for your system? Is it not nine points? You've paid so much for your system. Those is coming to see if they can find a saving. This is not the system.
Speaker 4: This is the it's unfortunately the software program we use to communicate between us, which we're going to scrap very soon because I'm sick of it so.
Speaker 5: Well, it's pretty bad. By the way, if you're just joining us, we talk more about more important things than scary sound equipment. This is the episode about the episode. Yeah, this is where we play listener talkbacks in the iHeartRadio app. When you hit the microphone button and again a reminder. Even if you listen on other apps, come over to the heart radio app, get to the episode you want to talk about, right, well, hit the microphone button and leave us a talk back. You'd be part of Slice time where we talk about what we talked about. How about that? How about how I'm trying to follow along. I guess that makes sense? Right, And then next week for three thirty five or next in a few days on we record, we might talk about what we talked about, what we talked about. All right, A Hi, here we go.
Speaker 7: Yep, Brodie's Brodie's Vinnie from Brooklyn Brody.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Bud, but maybe it's your public school that you should have not recommended to other people. Because you couldn't be more wrong about this continent conversation. By your definition, the UK is not part of Europe. Uh, Manhattan isn't part of North America. North America consists of twenty three countries, not three. Skary is actually wrong too, because it is technically part of the African Africa. That is correct, So it's not part of Europe. I understand what he means. But Saint John's is also considered part of the North American continent. I don't know where you came up with this idea that islands aren't part of continents. Continents are regions, not land mass. That is correct, Vinnie, I find it incredibly hysterical. Yeah, I think you were so confident in your in your assessment of continent.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for this moment.
Speaker 8: Couldn't be more wrong, uh, by your like I said, by your definition, Japan isn't part of Asia exactly. Most of the countries in Japan are islands. It has nothing to do with the other. One has zero to do with the other. Brody clearly. Yeah, there's gonna be a lot more people.
Speaker 4: I was wait waiting for this all week, actually because Brody said islands are not part of continents, which is complete bullshit. He just gave you eleven examples right there. And I was wrong because Okay, Canary Islands is owned by Spain and influenced by Spain. So that's why I was saying they're part of Europe, but they actually are part of Africa because they're next to Africa.
Speaker 5: Brody says they're not part of anything, and Brody, I said they were more Africa than part of Europe. But you said no, you said they were not part of a continent. All right, let's see where this goes. Sit back strap in, Brody, alright, video, I got do this.
Speaker 6: I just had to literally download the iHeart radio app. Just decide with Scary. So I can't believe you're making me do this, Brodie. But Hawaii, although it's not geographically part of North America, it does belong to the continent of North America, and of course even the US Virgin Islands. If you google it, it is part of the continent of North America. Canary Islands says Africa.
Speaker 9: So to do with that information was wrong on that. Oh yeah, my name is Christmas, that's all.
Speaker 5: I just google her first talk back, and you stepped all over her name. Sorry, I apologize, I want to I want to just say I googled it. Hawaii is politically part of North America. Politics. We'll talk about geographic right, Scary, I was in the middle of a fucking sentence. Can I finish? Hawaii is politically part of North America, but geographically is not part of any continent. You're wrong. It's part of the content. Looking at the Internet, everybody is wrong. What continent is Hawaii? And Hawaii is the only US state which is not on the North American continent. It is totally disconnected geologically and geographically. It is not part of a continent. All right here, This is where Brody gets angry. You can fried egg on his head because he's really angry. I'm only angry at you. I'm not debating, Vinnie. I'm debating just Hawaii. Hawaii is not part of a continent.
Speaker 10: Hey, Brookenhamie from Queen's Here, Brody, you mentioned Miami cheap. I got Miami cheap for you right here. My dad has a button down, short sleeve shirt. It has colorful flowers on it and palm trees and all that shit. His friend got it for him last year to wear to a pool party, and he got it for seven dollars at party City. That's Miami cheap.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 11: Carbone Meats sounds like Bubbapalooza twenty twenty fives.
Speaker 12: I have fun, Robins, good get Scooty s is screwing shit up for Brody and.
Speaker 5: His stupid jokes.
Speaker 13: You know, Yeah, I need.
Speaker 7: Think about the Beatles first.
Speaker 3: But then I thought, hey, well let me see McCartney and Star are still alive, you know, And then I thought maybe Pantera, you know that bag Daryl got assassinated.
Speaker 7: But then one of the other members I don't know all the names. One of them is dead, but the other two are still alive, so you know, so you know, I just gave up.
Speaker 3: I said, fuck it, I'm gonna listen to the goddamn Punchland and then.
Speaker 7: You come up with it and she had rushmore. God can't get that was stupid, do you?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 7: Why would you say something like that? I don't know. Let me listen to the rest of it. Maybe there's a little logic there that I that I'm missing there. Okay, I'll listen to the rest of the podcast. Maybe you can explain yourself there, Brody, but Scooty stop missing sh up for Brody? All right, all right, I'll see it.
Speaker 15: Hey, Nanks in Washington. You know what I just cannot. I was not able to hold back. Katy Perry and the Blue Origin.
Speaker 16: Holy shit, twenty eight million dollars and all you gotta say, I feel love?
Speaker 7: Well, God damn lady, what in the fuck are we doing here?
Speaker 9: There's nothing else she could say.
Speaker 5: I guess that's okay, okay, I can't argue with that. By the way Katy Perry is getting brutalized on social media. I saw her for her dance moves, and they're all using the the skit from SNL where the two sisters are beautiful, the three sisters and the fourth sister. It has like, you know, small hands, yea, like the Lawrence Welk sketch those little brain damage. Yeah yeah that one.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Hey, this is Nick from Washington.
Speaker 15: You know what I just cannot. I was not able to hold back Katy Perry and the Blue Origin.
Speaker 5: Holy, I know know how many times he's gonna leave that talk back, And you know what.
Speaker 15: For all of you Katie Perry fans, I'm sorry, I gotta come correct. Let's talk about those two scientists and mandn When.
Speaker 17: Who was sexually assaulted at Harvard University, still got a degree from Harrard and a decade later became a candidate to be an astronaut and successfully went to space as a female scientist on Blue Origin and man done when look, and then you have another female scientist, Aisha Bao or Isha Belle.
Speaker 9: Sorry if I'm not saying it correctly, she has a.
Speaker 15: Master degree in space. I'm gonna say it again, master degree in space, and she's a real astronaut, so I think she feels more than just being loved when she went to space for the first time.
Speaker 16: So I don't know why we're not talking more about those two badass.
Speaker 4: Women because they were overshadowed by celebrities and star power. That's what I said Originally, I felt bad for these ladies.
Speaker 5: This is the last.
Speaker 15: Yeah, this is the last talk back, I swear, and yeah, it's straight shit talking about Katy Perry.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 16: I don't fucking get it. She gave birth to a kid in twenty twenty with Orlando Blue. Five years later, she's still not married to this fucking dude. Shoot, he went to a goddamn space. So you went to space, but you can't.
Speaker 9: Marry the guy.
Speaker 15: What the fuck are we doing, lady, I'm so fucking mad.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, exactly, I thought, don't yet what's good for other people? I mean, it doesn't matter who cares about I've been worth Robin fifteen years and I'm not married and that's all that story. Uh, you know what, considering Russell Brand is on trial now for rape and sexual assault. Whatever, maybe she made the right move. I don't know. I'm not saying, but here's the thing I thought he was gonna say, you gave birth to a child in twenty twenty. How could space be better than that? Like you learned love when you became a mom when you went up for an eleven minute car ride.
Speaker 18: Hey for coodboys, shame me from greens again, you guys post out breaking up with your person who does your hair. Oh, I got a story for you that's really good at piss Off Bronie, I think so. This woman would tell me after I was already done that she had to do some extra step or use some extra product or something extra that would cost ten or fifteen dollars extra. And she would do this every time I got my hair done. She would tell me afterward, and I was like, fine, fuck it whatever, I'll pay it.
Speaker 5: We have a similar story coming up on the Brooken Boys about where Jamie's going right now, but it has nothing to do with her hair on your head though.
Speaker 10: And what made me stop going was two separate times I would have to wait past my appointment time, like an hour because she was doing someone's hair real quick, but it seemed like a friend of hers. And the second time she knew I had to be done and out of the salon by a certain time because it was a Jewish holiday and I had to go to my family's house. And I ended up being late to the family's house because she was doing her friend's hair real quick, which made me really late.
Speaker 9: Hey, this is Nick Fron Washington.
Speaker 5: Okay, how that was the end of of Jamie. Okay, yeah, yet it happens something, but you got to pay extra for extra hair, we think.
Speaker 15: Hey, this is Nick from Washington again. I know, I know, don't hate me. Hey, David Brody, I'm so sorry. Those people at the Chinese joint fucked up your order and they put vegetables in your roast pork rice or you know, they should have they should have figured this out. You know you've been going you've been only going there for fucking two decades.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you just didn't want vegetables. Everybody fucking know, everybody in the world knows. Broke Brooklyn boy.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you. Nick cut himself off and that was the end of that. But we know where he was going. Thank you, Nick, Thank you. I appreciate appreciate you always.
Speaker 9: Brooklyn boys. This is your boy.
Speaker 19: Aaron from Saint Louis via Canarci. I'm gonna chime in on the rock singer and the debut album debate. My favorite rock singer I think is one of the best ever is Steve Perry from Journey and the debut album undoubtedly Licensed to Ill from Beastie Boys.
Speaker 5: Now we're talking, thanks guys. That was not the debut album though. That was their third album. But that's okay, it was. I mean, we did talk about making sure it was a debut album. Oh yeah, okay that day it was not their debut. As Beastie Boys fans, we knew that. In fact, there was a fourth Beastie Boys. You know who that was. David Brody was a woman and she was the drummer, right, Yeah. Her name was Kate Schellenbach and she she started Luscius Jackson. After the she got kicked out of the Beastie Boys and they decided to go rap and they started to become a three up a trio. One of my favorite Beastie Boys songs is is from the era before License to Alle. It was She's on It. Yep, the punk and there was that punk phase they went through. Yeah, yeah, they were so technically Licensed to AE is technically that first hip hop album, correct, full blown hip hop correct all right, same way Nirvana Nevermind was their first album, right, Brody.
Speaker 20: Not not?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 7: Hey, got what going on?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got the joke, and it took me about an hour and a half to get it, but I got it. Rocks her career day, you know, I don't think it'd be a.
Speaker 3: You know, it'd be kind of hard to do a career day on that for that for your kids, you know, but uh yeah, I definitely wouldn't take that job.
Speaker 5: There's a marda.
Speaker 7: There's more left than money.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 5: You don't want to them.
Speaker 7: Do something that. Man, You're gonna have to do some some some ling to your kids, you know. That's uh, that's my thig on it.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Hi, this is Chelle from That was the end of that running a porn star. Yeah, it was big a CEO of a porn company. Mm hmmm, that's what he was referencing.
Speaker 9: Hi, this is Michelle from Upstate.
Speaker 10: I hope I'm not one of like eighty five people leaving a talkback.
Speaker 21: On the Islands versus the Continent saying I wouldn't turn into another tire or Bronzino discussion but I'm actually scary on this one. Not saying that Brodie's wrong, but I genuinely thought all islands belonged to a continent. So my mind is just about blown too.
Speaker 5: Dam Again.
Speaker 9: I really charged their story was carried by their travels.
Speaker 20: I wish you guys in the Big Show would express more of your vacation stories because you've been kind of quiet about it. It ever be complains about you guys doing all that, No, I'll hear more. Just let the people your peeps, our peeps on the Big Show, you know, open up instead of being on the surface. Thanks.
Speaker 5: That's a good point. There's a lot of us on the show, you know, and it's hard to really go deep when you're doing a fast paced, live in real time morning show for people commuting to work. It's just a different texture. I guess that's why we have this forum here on the Brooklyn Boys, where we could get to elaborate on our vacations and other things. We also don't want to rub it in people's faces that we get to go on vacation. But yeah, yeah, I see what you're saying. People had questions. They want to see, They want to know what I did on my break and please they clearly don't follow you on social media, otherwise they would know what you DoD on you. Yeah, it's all good though, but thank you for the feedback.
Speaker 20: I think from Ohio the Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 9: My tom brother.
Speaker 22: Just mentioned he's shy. He loves you guys too, since you guys constantly and he's just too shoy to mention anything. But give a shout out way, thanks, thanks.
Speaker 5: Guys, absolutely all right, shout out to one. All right, Yeah, Sean, we appreciate you listening. You don't have to believe by appreciate listening. Yeah, thanks buddy.
Speaker 23: Hey, Brian Don from Iowa. Technically, why is part of it is like categorized part of North America, But it's actually part of the Polynesian subregion of Oceania, so.
Speaker 5: That's not a continent.
Speaker 23: Both the guys are kind of right, but no, it is not a continent or part of the continent.
Speaker 4: Right, but the Polynesia is not a continent. So how do you even it's got to be one of the seven. If it has to fall in one of the seven, it's got to be part of America. That's why one has to doesn't have to We just learned Hawaii doesn't fall.
Speaker 5: That's what he was talking about. Hawaii. Yeah, it doesn't fall. It's not part of a continent. I looked that up. I just looked that up. It's not part of a continent.
Speaker 23: Okay, Yes, Scary Party is a part of North America. It's not North America. No broken by.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's it's not. I just looked it up. It's not all right, Brody, you could have your politically part of North America. I lost it on the other ones in the twenty three countries. Brody's gonna get angry again.
Speaker 7: No talent.
Speaker 5: Hawaii's part of North America. Wow, have you been You've been Hawaii?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 24: I have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, I've been there. It's very nice. It's not quite as awesome as you'd think it was. Fun I kind of like a poka. Wow that's old peepe Okay, it was the nineteen eighties. I like, I like, hasn't been funny in a while. Move on, let's go.
Speaker 9: You're here originally from Palm Beach.
Speaker 25: I am in Hollywood now, but I love West One Beach Scary, so good job for you finding that area. A lot of people overlook it now it's becoming definitely more popular because of how.
Speaker 9: Annoying Miami is.
Speaker 25: I would never live south of the border, which is uh the county line road to get you to Miami Dade.
Speaker 9: But one day I hope to move back north to like Jupiter. That area.
Speaker 5: Good for you.
Speaker 9: Hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 26: I did.
Speaker 4: And I have a story about Palm Beaches National Airport on the Brook and Boys podcast. Make sure I'm looking looking for Roddie. I may need to enlist Brody's help. We may we may have all We may have a free dessert issue on our hands. Oh, very exciting, Brody.
Speaker 27: Scary scary Brody.
Speaker 28: This is Fern down in Atlanta listening to the episode about Brody cheating on his hairdresser. I had a hairdresser that did my hair for about two years at the salon my wife goes to. So he ended up going to jail for a year. So I was, I guess, allotted another girl in the salon after which I did. She did my hair while the other girl was in jail and burning in from Atlanta. So when hairdresser number one got out of jail and returned, I was in a quagmire of do I go back to her or do I.
Speaker 9: Continue on with hairdresser number two.
Speaker 28: I love it, and considering we had been I had been going to her for like a year, so you know, obviously giving her my business for a year. I felt bad if I took it away from her, but at the same time felt awkward. And then hairdresser number two decided to get married.
Speaker 9: And moved away.
Speaker 5: Okay, problem solved, right.
Speaker 28: Wait, so when hairdresser part hairdresser number two got married and moved away, Yeah, hairdresser number one was no longer working weekends, so I ended up starting with another girl in the salon. So I'm on hairdresser number three. So the kind of inner salon joke about me is I'm the salon whore because I've been with just about every hairdresser in that salon.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 28: It is an awkward feeling, like that girlfriend breakup filling.
Speaker 9: I hear you, man. It is funny though when you think about it, and it's no harm.
Speaker 5: No felt he was gonna have to do one of those joint custody things where he's going to have to go back and forth every other month. But this problem himself, I don't know what the first hairdresser went to jail for Yeah, he didn't say maybe maybe I don't want to upset her when she has scissors in her hand or like a razor. You know what I mean? I hold on?
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 5: You go back to the first one because she's like, oh, well he was the original.
Speaker 29: What do you be like?
Speaker 5: Listen you you it's not my fault. You got arrested, so you lost the client. You went to jail and you lost the client.
Speaker 13: What do you do?
Speaker 5: What would you do?
Speaker 7: What would you do?
Speaker 5: If someone's at home he's crying alone on the bedroom floor because he's hungry? What would you do for a Klondike bar? And the only way to feed him is to sleep with the man for a little bit of money, a little bit of mone Okay, yeah, Wrestling.
Speaker 21: The Boys Podcast.
Speaker 7: We will be right back.
Speaker 5: Okay, all here we go. I be honest, Sky, What do you like better?
Speaker 30: What?
Speaker 5: What do you like better? What would you do? Or what would you do? Which like better? What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: Do you like the song? Well, would you do if your mom was you know, your kid was at home? Or like which if you like the song better? Or a clondike bar. No like the song better? You like the song better? Not like, what would you do for a klondike bar? Would I have a klonmic bar? You don't like clondike bars? I love it, but I like City High? What would you do better? That was a that was a bop back? What do I say the rest of development? You said arrested development? It's city High? Any yeah, city High? And let me ask your question. It's a hot day. It's let's say it's in the middle of July. Yeah, it's brutally hot outside. You're sweating like a pig. And somebody says to you, would you like to hear?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 5: What would you do? What's the name of that song? What would you do right? Would like you? What would you do by City High? Would you like a nice, cold, creamy klondike bar? You would choose the song well? And that in that case, I have to go for the clondike bar. Okay, all right, just check it. But as far as references go, I like, what would you do?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: But given the choice, at any moment, someone's like, hey, when you heard that song again, you want to climb back?
Speaker 14: Bar?
Speaker 5: You did? Sometimes say song song need Yeah, I need to keep my girls figure. You know what I'm saying. I sink cladeyk bar every time.
Speaker 9: Oday, episode three thirty four. This is a nick from Washington.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, David Brody, I'm sorry, and you're got so concerned about your haircut.
Speaker 9: You keep mentioning every goddamn episode how you are unemployed and you stay home and you save money. So what's up with the haircut?
Speaker 30: Man?
Speaker 9: Stay home, wait an extra week, save some money. Come on, man, be frugal.
Speaker 5: I listen, I'm with you, but I gotta look good for pickleball Hey.
Speaker 10: Brooklyn Boys, Shamy from Cleen.
Speaker 9: Yes, scary, I know that it's after twelve thirty in the morning. Shut the fuck up and mind.
Speaker 22: You a business?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 10: Anyway, Brody said he would take that poorn executive job, and I think that would be awesome because I can't and to imagine the parody songs that Brodie would write to promote that company and.
Speaker 5: The title I would come up with, very true.
Speaker 31: Albrooke Boys, what up as your boy? Asian mic So, I was listening to the last talkback for episode was at three thirty two, and I heard that, like my my talkback didn't go through. But anyways, all.
Speaker 9: Right, I'm driving home right now.
Speaker 31: I made my last uber each pick up, so I'm heading home.
Speaker 5: So, like as I was saying, speaking.
Speaker 31: Of airports, and.
Speaker 5: I don't know why this is like cutting off on me.
Speaker 31: It's like it keeps on crashing every time I try to leave the talk back.
Speaker 5: No, because it's thirty seconds, my friend, you get thirty seconds.
Speaker 32: Anyway, Well, how about hiring me as your new app development I mean, like, I'm into I know all about app development and have an IT background.
Speaker 31: And you just give me a job. So, as I was saying, speaking of airlines and airports and badge, they used to be.
Speaker 4: This airline, motherfucker wasted another thirty seconds. I mean they could have just got right to it. Buddy, what happened he cut himself off?
Speaker 5: It didn't That didn't sound like thirty seconds like I was thirty. I'm watching it. I'm watching the clock countdown. Are here we go? He left it. Here's a twenty twenty three second one from him. Yes, yes, all right. Crashing is a great song by Jackson Mannegan go on.
Speaker 24: There used to be this airline called t w A remember that back.
Speaker 31: One of the most famous on the flight, and when the refreshment cart came you had your choice.
Speaker 32: Of like soda, juices, wines and spirits, and then you had twa water, twa coffee and then there was t w at Okay?
Speaker 14: Is that it?
Speaker 5: That's it? Okay jumps from one fifty in the morning to eight forty eight am. You don't think that he was contemplating his next talkback and then left another one six hours later? Do you what do you think? Like I got to talk about the t w a water but that was it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, do you think he continued his thought here or is it somebody else I have? I don't know, Oh oh.
Speaker 25: No, no, it's somebody else working on jew here the jew I already know for the homework and the riddle that everyone's going to say the Beatles, but obviously a lot of hopefully most people realize that Paul McCartney isn't dead yet.
Speaker 9: Ringo, that's actually Ringo the assassinated part throws me off. Brody.
Speaker 25: That has to be probably the best dad riddle joke I've ever heard.
Speaker 9: Kudos, man, that was That was a good one.
Speaker 25: Thanks for bringing it.
Speaker 5: You're welcome. It's not my joke. It just it shows up on Facebook as a read like, you know, a video, and I only brought it to the table because of the.
Speaker 33: Answers, guys or from Connecticut. I am dying about carbones because Robin probably just doesn't want to hear you, even though you say she's like minded. Maybe hey, maybe she's gonna you know, she's loving it too. But I'm just waiting for the Trucker to make a song about this, because you're gonna say what a bougie bastard you are and how you're ruining Robin's birthday, even though you're probably not. But I'm sure he's gonna make a song about it.
Speaker 12: So let's go, Trucker.
Speaker 9: Let's make a song about bougie Scarier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could do that.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, did you all see the pictures, the videos, the stories that I left. Robin had that fucking time of her life. She wouldn't have traded her for the world. And we wound up flying down there on a private jet funded by Elvis. All right, all right, Bougie, rely, we listen.
Speaker 7: I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 5: I'm not boot someone's gonna offer you a private jet. I'm gonna fucking take it every time. You wouldn't jump on it. No, what I'll tell you. I'll give you two reasons why I wouldn't get on a private plane. Well especially okay, all right, Yeah, Number one, I don't. I don't trust private planes. I feel like that the crash rate is much higher. Number two, and I've told you this since I met you. You die in a situation with a celebrity, no one will ever remember who you are. It'll be like Elvis Duran and a couple other people died on a plane.
Speaker 30: Hey, scary, Brody did not get that guy fired. You fuacky got himself fired.
Speaker 5: If you would have left the doors open, nothing.
Speaker 27: Would have happened here.
Speaker 5: You'd be all right. The male man.
Speaker 30: The fact that he got fired for one door open, Nah, he must have left a bunch of doors open with multiple complaints for him.
Speaker 9: They can get fired, Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 30: And if it was your mail that got stolen, aloft something important that you needed, I bet you'd be fucking mad.
Speaker 9: Brody, you did good, fucking.
Speaker 4: I was just pointing it out, that's all. Brody doesn't want to admit to the fact that you got the guy fired. I didn't say we know it was a good or bad thing. I'm just saying, Brodie got the guy fired.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't. The guy who works in the community he had called made the call. I didn't make the call. I was the hero of this Live with It.
Speaker 9: I'm the hero again, Brody.
Speaker 30: I don't know man casting couch, bang Bus. You're making very specific jokes for somebody that doesn't watch Born.
Speaker 5: I don't know all the bat on the carpet. These are pop culture references that anyone who works in media would know. They're like you major, They're not like, uh, underground when bang bus is like bang Bus is like top five, top three. I guess the castle right behind Playboy and Penthouse. No, you don't remember, Like six or seven years ago, people would send around a picture of the couch, like if you know what the couch is? Yes, So I looked up what the couch was. I'm like, oh, that's the couch. So that's hide with the couch pop culture reference.
Speaker 34: He's gonna file it under that, okay, Hey, Brooklyn Boys, is Maria Fromenian City. I'm responding to the latest episode in regard to Scary going to Carbone Beach for Robin's birthday thanks to Elvis. And I feel like this was when Scary took Brody to the steakhouse and then.
Speaker 9: He got it for free.
Speaker 35: So Scary still owes Brody a steak dinner. I think he still owes Robin a birthday weekend.
Speaker 5: Elvis got her the gift. Elvis got her the gift. I was gonna save that for the Brooklyn Boys. Yes, I'll bring it up again again.
Speaker 9: Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 35: Is Maria from Union City again. I'm still listening, and y'all are talking about the hairstylist or barber and my son he would go to this one barber shop. They only took cash, but we liked him. He was a nice guy. He was going through some personal stuff. We had to find another one and we asked our neighbor upstairs because they have the same type of hair as my son. And now we go to this other place. And now that the other barber's back. Yeah, so now the other Murray again. So now now the other stylist is available again. But this new one they are great. This barbershop's great. They're great with kids, they take credit cards, they take Zell Venmo everything, and I'm like wow, and they're like two blocks closer to us. So now we're here, and I feel bad with the other guys. So I understand having to move on from a hairstylist or cheating on one. You know, hey, it's Maria again. I'm not sure if this is my last one. I'm not done listening to the episode. But I was with my hairstylist for almost twenty years, and then he got up and moved to Florida because New Jersey was getting too expensive to own his own business here. And it took me almost a year and a half to find a new one. I finally did. I really like her, but I did go to a bad one in between, and there's nothing like finding a good one.
Speaker 5: Exactly, so you stick with them. Thank you for that. We appreciate your feedback. Maria. It's great that the guy was closer. Imagine he was two blocks further. You had to walk past the old barber to get to the new barber. You're like, oh, look there's my old kay. Hey, hey hey, you walk by, You're like, oh, there's my client with long hair. And then an hour later he walks by again, Hey there's my client with short hair. What the fuck? Hio? I don't know there was a Joe coming, Otherwise it would have paused. It's always a Joe coming.
Speaker 36: Hey, it's say from New Jersey. Just listening to the discussion about your friend Darren. I hope you didn't just screw your best friend. I mean, I hope by the time of this recording he's already made a decision. Because if I'm working in HR and I just interviewed some tall guy named Darren, and I think, Wow, this guy's perfect. And then I turn on a podcast to hear that he's embarrassed by the idea of working with me, but he's gonna make a lot of money for a little bit of work. I'd probably think about rescinding my offer.
Speaker 5: Wow, you're very very true. Okay, oh it's true. But the odds of the porn company listening to our podcast slim to none. But if you are listening, I'm available. I caught with great parody titles and broke you know, from new movies, and Brody knows every porn title because he's watched the lall, especially the back I don't know, I don't know the time, but like I want to see Thunderbolts, I'd be like call it underbolts or thunderbolts.
Speaker 9: Scary and Brody and scary Garodi Gardy from CT Scary.
Speaker 37: Are you taking the piss on the slices again? Exactly a year ago you were telling us the Nemberlands was in Scandinavia and now Highlands are part of Consonants.
Speaker 9: They are slices.
Speaker 5: I wish he was first, but don't come on, Scary.
Speaker 9: We should be blaming the school and God bless Brody undoubtedly and unequivocally the intellectual Brooklyn boy.
Speaker 4: Yes, but that is a wrong time to say that, my friend. That is the worst time to proclaim that as he was completely wrong. Sonny, you know what I'm gonna say, ask Ai google it.
Speaker 5: Brody is wrong. I'm gonna say, Okay, take a breath. I'm gonna say, when I went to school, you know how they they change things, like, you know, Pluto's no longer a planet whatever, Yeah it is a planet again. I can't keep track. I think that they were not part of a continent when I went to public school, and then now they changed. Sure, That's what I'm going with. Sure, I go with that.
Speaker 37: Yeah, I'm just hoping tall Darren doesn't get too big for his breeches. And remember I'm saying britches with an r. If he accepts this new CEO position, I think TD tall Darren would make a fine Chief Erotic Officer HIO.
Speaker 5: I like that Chief Erotic officer, very very good.
Speaker 38: Brody and scary, never scary and brody.
Speaker 5: This is well from CT.
Speaker 38: God damn it scary. I was gonna take a guess on that riddle, all right. I mean, my dumb ass was going to say the Rolling Stones for some damn reasons.
Speaker 5: Three of the four people who are alive.
Speaker 38: You know, Appetite for destruction is obviously you know. But Mike pick would be Whitney. I think when they have the best debut album of all time in my opinion, that's.
Speaker 5: Pretty goods a great one. That's a great choice. Yeah, of and overlook well from CT again.
Speaker 39: I mean, if the money's right and the benefits of rice shit, you better take that talk, Darren.
Speaker 5: Porn is not.
Speaker 39: Taboo like it once was many many many moons ago. It's pretty mainstream like they have documentary flis and it's way more out there than it once was. Shit For the right amount of money, I'll take almost any job, even be Kanye West's social media manager.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, it's funny. It's funny you say porn isn't taboo, because back in the day, there was a very successful run of movies called Taboo that were porn movies at all. It's like twenty sequels.
Speaker 4: From what I understand, Brody knows that because it's a pop culture reference, not because he saw it.
Speaker 5: That's correct. That's correct. I'm aware of the trivia of it.
Speaker 40: He's making it an analogy, strictly an analogy. I'm going to listen to since day one, even when I didn't like all the other shows before the Brooklyn Boys, I've been listening the whole time, and you are number one.
Speaker 5: I put you as number one. Thank you.
Speaker 40: But dear God, can you stop being such an asshole? It's scary all the time? Oh me, dude, stop it.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's a you. Brody's so brody.
Speaker 40: Do you have to be right in every damn argument all the time? You have one thing with you. It seems like you like to diminish the way that scaries breen cells even work. He has his own brain cells. They don't agree with yours. An analogy is an analogy. Stop being an asshole.
Speaker 5: Well, an analogy is only an analogy if it's factual. But I am an asshole. But I don't know your name or where you're from because you didn't say you got cut off. So thank you for your input. I will work on being three percent less of an asshole, all right, If you could do that, that would be great, Brody. But you know what I've just if I start, If I start, if I start agreeing with Scary and complimenting him, you're gonna leave it. Talk back on why is the podcast so boring? You guys are getting along. I don't understand you grew and everything.
Speaker 30: Now.
Speaker 4: The reason why I stick around because I'm Teflon, Because I'm Teflon man.
Speaker 5: That's right, That's why we're a good team, exactly because I don't give a fuck. Right, how scared? Don't I don't even remember what he did, what he said to them? Have no idea, Brodie, I love you.
Speaker 12: The men should give a nod and give the gift on behalf of the woman, exactly.
Speaker 5: What that's the wedding gifts. Women shouldn't have to give a wedding gift. Oh, that's right. Man should just all take care of the wedding gifts. Call back the boys from Jersey, Oh, how could he fall?
Speaker 9: Scary? Islands are not?
Speaker 23: They are?
Speaker 5: Dude, make my brain hurt.
Speaker 9: Scary Stop it ten minutes in my brain's about the fucking scary. Stop saying dom.
Speaker 36: Shit, please stop it.
Speaker 5: Scary Holy fuck. Okay, dude, now now you're exposed.
Speaker 4: Now you sound like an idiot because you're wrong, and so is Brodie, and so is anybody who says that islands are not part of continents, end the story.
Speaker 7: They are.
Speaker 5: They are. They simply are. You are part of something.
Speaker 4: You have seven choices, pick one, but you gotta pick one now again.
Speaker 5: The Canary Islands, I was wrong. Not part of Europe, part of Africa?
Speaker 28: Whatout Brooklyn Boys, It's fern in Atlanta, sectionally three thirty four About the conversation about the greatest debut album. I don't know that it is statistically the greatest album, but personally I think Snoop Dogg's Doggie Style was probably one of the greatest.
Speaker 5: Debut album Another good one.
Speaker 28: Considering where Snoop Dogg has landed from that mm hmm, yeah, that's.
Speaker 9: Just my thoughts. You got to guess.
Speaker 12: Thank you, buddy, Reggie here and Scary Man Square.
Speaker 33: Keep this podcast clean you of all people, Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 12: I don't know why I'm having trouble saying podcasts. We don't need anyone saying anything gross on here.
Speaker 5: I did it. I grossed her out. I didn't think that was possible. I think she's being facetious. I know, Okay, you couldn't.
Speaker 12: Reggie here or I'm scary So I have not been to a hair salon since two thousand and six. I guess this wouldn't work for you, guys, But here's what I do. I just wash my hair, I put it in a ponytail, and I cut the ponytail in half. I've been doing that for haircuts since two thousand and six.
Speaker 7: Same, no worries.
Speaker 12: I wasn't gonna call in and say the Beatles because I can't even name a rock group period.
Speaker 5: Okay. Really, that's why I thought for sure that you would have been able to Okay, thank you so much? All right round two ended.
Speaker 30: Podcast.
Speaker 5: Woof all right, that was a batch. That was a hell. Here comes the third batch. It's like the pancake. The first pancake that's definitely a good one. But now that now we're in the third pancake. These are juicy. This is good. These are the perfect ones. Right if you have pancake, If your pancake is juicy, there's a problem.
Speaker 12: Guys, listen, I sent that before I heard Brodie say it was like Brooklyn Industrial.
Speaker 5: But it's absolutely not.
Speaker 41: Got me a little fun, all right, hey, by boys, Christy from Saddlebrook regarding episode three three four. Take the job, no harm, no foul in working for a porn company. If he's good at what he does, he will increase it else And if he sees the company going down upon intended, he can get out on his terms before it crashes and burns. Being CEO of the company could look good on any resume.
Speaker 5: I take a job he could finish prematurely and leave Hio. I gave him the advice to take the job. I wonder if he did.
Speaker 42: We need some follow up on it, yeah, Responding boys, MJ from NJA listening. I am at the gym, walking on a treadmill, panting water and I spit the water completely out breaking laughter. You've got to get that ash the lady back, ash the girl back on. She cracked the freaking ship. It was hilarious, especially.
Speaker 7: She says as she says, fuck you.
Speaker 42: Brodie, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks the Dead was about a bunch of men paying for the woman because she just has a vagina.
Speaker 23: It is chivalry.
Speaker 42: It is a nice gesture, whether.
Speaker 33: You have money or not.
Speaker 42: But bottom line, I still think at least maybe the woman could pay the tip. All right, love you guys, got.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 26: I'm j from n J.
Speaker 42: Just the Vinny from Brooklyn guy. He cracks me up as well, the trucker guy.
Speaker 26: Laan Bell does Reggie a bunch of I can't there's so many slices, but it makes the splice ci pod tip very enjoyable.
Speaker 14: All right, keep up, Okay.
Speaker 5: That was the end of her Thank you so much. Did she keep up is the question? Or did she fall off the treadmill? We'll never know, but she sees an episode behind, and she's two episodes.
Speaker 43: Slice from Pie here talking about her. I was once moving and I told my hairdresser this would be the last time, and we said goodbye and everything, and then I just happened to be back in the area getting a sandwich at the Brooklyn Boy Pork store there in Milford, and I went to get a haircut and she was like, oh, what are you doing here? I was like, oh, well I was here and could be totally coincidence, but she gave me a shit cut.
Speaker 37: I got a horrible cut, So.
Speaker 9: Not f you was it? But that happened?
Speaker 5: Wow? Okay, wow.
Speaker 43: Slice from the three one four here get it PI. This might jinx it for me, But for advice for slices whose talkbacks get lost, you.
Speaker 9: Gotta kind of time it a little bit. You can't do it right after slice time.
Speaker 43: You gotta wait for the episode and here if they're going on vacation or something, you gotta put some thought into when you do it.
Speaker 9: You gotta time it.
Speaker 43: He's right, you know, talking about a tenory if Brodie's niner reef joke, I was thinking the same thing in my head when he said it. So his comedic geniuses a rubbing off on me. Uh talking about a l e XA. If you guys know, there's an entire South Park episode where they say it one hundred times and things go off like crazy and Vinnie, have you heard Joe Rogan's fake moon landing episode?
Speaker 9: You should check that out. It sounds like you'd like that.
Speaker 5: All right, we're using our podcast to promote on the podcast I Kiss Awesome. And while we're at it, listening to call her Daddy episode number two sixty three. Oh stop it. Can you imagine Joe Rogan playing talkbacks on his show, Hey Joe, how you doing? Yeah, yeah, listen ya, I'm all about vaccines. Anyway, listen. I just want to let you know the Brooklyn Boys episode three thirty two, they were talking about women paying for Denny. You should check it out. That doesn't happen.
Speaker 44: Casey here a longtime listener, but first time call her in.
Speaker 11: I am up in.
Speaker 44: Duneas County, Duch, just north of Putnam County. It's actually called Putnam As Brody said, Sorry scary. Yeah, we're up in the boonies up here. But I'm commenting on three thirty one about the people think that the industry is Casey here again, so commenting on three thirty one, and about how they don't understand the radio business and that money is involved. I run cafeterias, and all the teachers come down and take all the spoons and forks and for their class parties. And I to the point that I had to say small.
Speaker 35: Two more cases a week.
Speaker 44: So I am officially now the spoon Nazi in my school district.
Speaker 5: I think better than the Soup Nazi. But yeah, no, I mean people think that Soundgardens, what Soundgarden song? Spoon Nazi Nazi. Yeah, we feel your pain. People think that it's all free, free resources. Oh well, we're just gonna grab everything from the cafeteria's. You know, you guys have budgets too, you have to, you know, you pay for that stuff. We worked with a guy at THEDEO station who used to take home the coffee pods and the coffee for his hands. I remember that. Yes, what was his name again? Scared? Was it Anthony? I don't know? In case he maybe maybe on this podcast, we're gonna we're gonna move along, all right.
Speaker 11: This is m J from NJ.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure that out again.
Speaker 42: I don't know why the thing isn't coming out on this iHeart bullshit thing anyway. I just want to shout out to try whatever that guy's name. He was funny, and then the songs from Trucker Cowboy and Kelsey or Casey. I understand your pain. So I probably did a thousand talkbacks, all right, So it's me again about the thing with the dinner with the vaginas. I don't think. I don't know, all right, walk all right, they want to pay, that's an We've already covered this, hope back in the day we did men did that. They're like, yeah, okay, but at least repetitive something. Maybe they make no money than these guys anyway, but I know it's a nice gesture, but pay something.
Speaker 5: Commented on this too, Brodie. Wait, no, she's back again. Hold on, she had another one.
Speaker 42: All right, So about the lady, Yeah, she's very forceful, but I hope she was joking, Like she said, I'm going out with you guys. If you're not going to pay, fuck you.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: No, that I hope is a joke.
Speaker 42: I mean everybody should be invited. I mean she makes enough money fuck that ship. But I hope she was joking. All right, guys, I don't know what else there was. I don't know that the iHeart thing wasn't working.
Speaker 5: Run she cut back to us, cut herself off. She's definitely double commenting now on on what's top. I'm not sure they're going through Brooklyn Blade.
Speaker 45: It'snatty from Brooklyn and the Bronx. So in regrets to this whole astronaut up in space thing, please please people stop fucking talking about it. It's really not that important. You keep complaining, but you keep talking about it, and you're not even talking about the actual scientists. You're talking about the celebrities and Bertie. I'm sorry, but even the scientists, they were not actual astronauts. Please just shut the fuck.
Speaker 8: This is Maddie.
Speaker 5: I got caught off.
Speaker 45: People who don't understand the concept or don't believe in science, please stop leaving talkbacks. This is not the podcast for you. Now on to the dinner and the women paying for it. Asian Mike, I'd like to say that I am independent, but I am not stupid. If somebody offers me a free food, whether it's a man or a woman, I'm taking it. And if you ask me on a date, you bet your ass I'm expecting you to pay. In every other instance, I do expect to pay my own way. This is Maddie again. Finally, in regards to the black tie issue, people please look up what black tie is. You don't need to buy a tuxedo. You don't need to wear a tuxedo. You can wear a dinner jacket or a dark suit. It's white tied that requires tails in a text, you know, in a boat tie and all that. Please look it up. Be informed. Stop bitching.
Speaker 5: I don't want a black suit, Brodie. I am so sorry.
Speaker 45: I really hate to agree with Scary, really truly. You know this hell sorry to Westchester is not rural technical definition, but you know the connotative meaning is what people know. And come on, bro don't make me agree with Scary.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I apologize. You like the way you like me more than you admit. Maddie, what I was saying was, it's rural compared to what I'm used to. It's rural, but yes it is. It is suburbia, but it's it's bordering rural. It's close enough to Row. It's not rural, not even close. Don't don't make me sick, Maddie. On you again, Mattie. Maddy loves me. I'm not worried killing Maddie to disagree with me us this.
Speaker 46: Brooklyn boys, Frank from the Jersey Shore, long time, first time I've still really funny how Scary is trying to entice Robin to go to the Carbone Beach like I'm trying to get my dog excited to go for a walk.
Speaker 5: You want to go for a walk, yet, you want to go to Carbone Beach. Yeah, beach, Carmon Beach. She loved it. She had a great time.
Speaker 47: It was a dandy Brooklyn Buddy sold us Burdian Scary. Thems Edication of Louren Hill Lauren Hill greatest first album of all time, It changed music.
Speaker 7: Good Night The.
Speaker 4: Miseducation of Lauren Hill, which was her first solo album after the Fuji's absolutely good album A good I agree with one Juan Valdez. There was excellent that was that definitely should be part of the conversation.
Speaker 47: I s always brody and is scary. So I guess they came on told Darren, hey, you know what and what things has happened?
Speaker 24: Listen.
Speaker 47: I don't think the porn industry is as bad as scary as it makes it scene. It's not gonna be a brown stain on his resume. Maybe they can just call it like a j spub or Giovanni's pizza, you know, on on the on the brook and busy all this Bernie scar I would take the job. I would take the job, and a heartbeat I wouldn't even blink.
Speaker 5: I'll see how much money is it? Damn, Let's see. The job is a job.
Speaker 47: At that point, you're just like Scarce as you're in meetings, marketing and ship It's not like you're in the trenches.
Speaker 7: With the starlets.
Speaker 5: Oh that could be kind of fun.
Speaker 47: Or the john's your businessman in a suit.
Speaker 5: That's right, Hey.
Speaker 47: Had sold it? Brone scared Hey Brody if Poor in in connection with Brawsers calls you and says this, we want to have a set of sketch comedy and we'll run. You write the sketches, and then you write the sketch for me.
Speaker 30: Ha ha.
Speaker 47: We have a fucking director. The director will direct the fucking You just have to direct the comedy. Would you take the job?
Speaker 5: Comedy, comedy and stretto? Well, answer to the answer the man, I don't have a I don't know exactly what he meant. He wants to know that if if you offered a porn job to write the sketch, would you do it? Would you would? I'd come up with funny situations and dialogue. Sure, why not. I wouldn't go on set. I wouldn't have any part of that but i'd write it all right, you can be it on set. No, you gotta you gotta say it this way. Here is the pizza. Here is your pizza. Not here's the pizza. Here is your pizza. Say it again with Bertie and Scary. Okay, I'm on the last page of talkbacks, coming down to sausage piece. Home Stretch. I feel like with the conduct the Kentucky Derby were coming around that last turn. By the way, that's a good name for a porn movie. Home Stretch, arm Stretch, home Stretch, fifth Stretch. I don't know anyway, let's go.
Speaker 48: Hannah from MC formerly of NJY, I'm sitting outside listening to your debate on North America and con walk over to the pool. Take ten minutes to get the frog out of the pool.
Speaker 5: Come back.
Speaker 48: You're still talking about continents.
Speaker 5: Why would you?
Speaker 4: Okay, she clearly wasn't listening to the conversation, and she's hopefully listening to this lifetime because she might have learned something today that islands are part of continents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are. I think that they're being there grouped with continents. Yeah, I've welcome boys.
Speaker 13: Jennifer from Pompeno Beach here listening to you talk about Miami Chic. I have never been Miami sheic, living in South Florida. But I am a going to be all your fancy labels, your Versace, your Balenciaga. Chance for you to wear your fancy Loue Bhutan shoes on the beach. Scare have a good time.
Speaker 5: I almost brought them from Pompano Beach again.
Speaker 13: Also a thought, if you're gonna do Miami chic, you have to make sure that you wear your shirt unbuttoned, and make sure you have some jewelry on scary. I know you never really a jewelry guy. You gotta flash some gold, buddy, and the nice watch. Gotta have the nice watch.
Speaker 5: I have none of the above. I don't really own it, don't. I do not own a nice watch period. Nor do you own a a shirt unbuttoned physique. No, that's not you. No, that's that's certainly not me. If my shirt is unbuttoned, it a couple of buttons popped.
Speaker 49: That's right.
Speaker 5: Third quarter is scary. That's how I get my shirt unbotoned on accident.
Speaker 7: Hey, Brody's scarious, Georgia. I have three thirty three Brody's issue with the fried rice.
Speaker 49: Dude, I love you to death. I agree with you don't those things, But you eat like a fucking toddler. You you were never told to sit at the table and finish your dinner or you co us.
Speaker 24: I was.
Speaker 17: Weird.
Speaker 5: You know what, it's the only child in him. That's what it was. No, it's not that, it's that my parents decided, or my mom decided that instead of saying, here's the rice with the vegetables in it, you'd be a big boy and eat it. You know, she ordered it for me without vegetables, and once I learned that was possible, I had no motivation or push to eat the ship in there that I don't like. So it was her first day. I no, she made it. She she paved the way for me to know that it's possible not to eat the ship you don't like. She can't. Now my kids, one of my two of my kids eat vegetables in their fried rice. I don't. Okay, so my my uh my youngest daughter, I don't believe, eats vegetables and her fried rice. I you know what, I hated vegetables as a kid. I learned to love them as an adult. So again, pens vets. I don't like bean sprouts. They're like little worms like that, Like you're like, what's this thing in my dude? Come on tow some broccoli in there? No bro I hate broccoli. See what I'm saying. Carrots, Ali, Ali, You know what I eat? Snow peas, snow the stars, all the starchy ship carrots, snow peas, corn, all that stuff you eat. Yeah, corn, Oh love corn, corn, corn. The no nutritional value in corn. But that's okay. See it coming and going, Hey, what does this person want?
Speaker 13: Hello Jennifer from Pompano Beach again, just weighing in on your hairstylist. I am actually a dog groomer or a pet groomer, have been for the last twenty five years. I can definitely tell when someone else has worked on one of my clients. I can really tell when the owners have taken a pair of scissors to them. Honestly, as long as you get your pet taken care of, we don't care where or how.
Speaker 5: All right, I have a question. I have a question. She corrected herself and said she's a pet groomer. First of all, if it's your job, I would think you say you're a pet groomer all the time. But here's my question. Most I'm not an expert. I'm saying that now, most cats don't get groomed most. So let's say this, some cats that get groomed. I'm sure there might be some of those big fat ones and you know whatever. But well, what else, Jennifer, do you groom? Besides dogs and cats? You groom bunnies, a goats, sheep? What are we grooming? I want to know?
Speaker 14: All right, Stephen from Rockland County, Brodie, I know you haven't done Grammar Police in a while, but I was driving down the Garden State Park Bay the other day near the James Gangletini rest area and your exit one seventy one about, and they're doing construction on the roadway, and there are two construction signs there that say lanes narrows in the background and the Grammar Police jingle playing, and it's driving me crazy.
Speaker 5: Lane. The only way you could get away with that is if it was a body of water called lanes like the verse narrows. You know, lane lane lane narrows, or maybe it was lane narrows, lane narrows or lanes narrow but not lanes narrows, no way, maybe it was maybe it was Lane narrows, and then they started to work on the second lane and they were like, oh, just pluralize it, and they didn't realize otherwise if they started out that way, that's bad. I kind of want to see that sign now the permanently.
Speaker 11: Dig Hey guys, this is Jenna from New Jersey. I was listening to your podcast this week and you asked about debut albums and I am a classic rock kind of girl, but I have to give credit to Lady Gaga with her the Fame album. I think is probably one of the best debut albums that I've heard.
Speaker 4: Bye also part of the conversation. Yes, I agree as well. Well, I like all these the Whitney One, Yeah, the Miseducational, Lawn Hill Light, and Lady Gaga. These are great picks, except Boys one not their debut album.
Speaker 27: Debut album, Brody and Scary. This is way you ever, Milana might not seem like much, but this is for Scary. It's Caribbean, not Caribbean, It's both.
Speaker 5: It's both, sir, Sorry, Yeah, it really is. In the words of What's his Face, Billy Ocean.
Speaker 7: Caribbean Queen now with Sham and the same dream.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's both. It's both.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've and actually that has been acknowledged in several works of literature.
Speaker 5: Now, what a Caribbean? So we'll say, I don't which do you say? I actually use him interchangeably. I was just in a Caribbean mood that day. I say Caribbean.
Speaker 4: No, but sometimes I do say Caribbean, Caribbean. I'm in a Caribbean mood right now. But he's a Caribbean. It's both interchangeably.
Speaker 29: Hey boys, Andy the bus driver here, So you're talking about Mount Rushmore. What about Jeans Simmons. Now he's known for that long tongue. Are they going to cardon tongue in the stone? People are gonna say that tongue's not the right size.
Speaker 10: It should be bigger.
Speaker 29: Probably we'll have a big debate about the tongue.
Speaker 5: Then everything's debatable.
Speaker 9: It's a great.
Speaker 5: Debate of inside.
Speaker 29: I can see it now because that's when it'll be finished. What about one hit wonders It's Friday, Friday, Gottata.
Speaker 5: Friday, God, Rebecca Black God No no text.
Speaker 24: Dear John from CT you say that it's just words and people need to stop being snowflakes. But it seems to be from your reputation that you're always whining, So maybe you're a delicate one. Now, if you keep telling people what to do with their bodies, we're going to have bad blood. Okay, John from CT It's none of your damn business what other people do with their bodies. Other professions sell their bodies as well, construction workers, workers, brtal winters and cruel summers.
Speaker 9: So you need to shake it off. PS.
Speaker 24: You can take a hat and the color and the color one, let's just say though a red one. You could fold it up nice and then take that stick out of your ash. Then the hat right up.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right. By the way, he was slipping in Taylor Swift lyrics for some reason. Yeah, all right, that was from one slice to another, your long distance dedication, long distance defecation. But next time, if you leave talkbacks, don't eat the phone. I think he was the first time. He was, first time uh, first time talkbacker right there, but yeah, you know, to each his own, uh. And we're gonna end it on this guy leaving seven second talkbacks, the guy with the songs.
Speaker 29: Now we're talking about the mailboxes yeah, I agree with Brody. I mean, first of all, Brody got him fired. But you know what, nice, here's the one who's god damn job right. How hard is it to put the guy? I mean, I forget a lot of shit, but I don't have important to remember, but the goddamn here it.
Speaker 9: Okay, pull the door.
Speaker 7: I can go see you later. Have a nice day.
Speaker 5: Here's your mail.
Speaker 24: Love Walter from Long Island, speaking of love, love the ball for you, love what you guys do, and I love both shows.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 24: I apologize that the talkbacks came in like a little odd mine kept skipping on me and I had to keep redoing him and redoing him. So I apologize if that happened, the problem.
Speaker 5: That one was attached to the other three that he left earlier. Okay, great, okay, oh okay, nice, fine, excellent, Thank you so much? Whoof We made it through another one, Brody. I'm looking forward to the next episode of the Brooklyn Boys. I can tell you about the fight I got into a pickle ball. Yeah. I have a few things that I need to cover. We gotta do Yeah, we gotta squeeze all this in. How are we going to do that? I don't know. I'm gonna talk about Carboll bach a Bone Beach Baby. I love you, Bro song, I love you, I love you too.
Speaker 1: Hook the Boys Podcast.
Speaker 5: Light Reactions.
Speaker 7: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 5: Excise free dresser