Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: Because when people think of AI, I think right now, they're looking at it from how they can actually use it, which is beneficial, but from an opportunity stamp point right, And there's multiple different opportunities inside of AI. It's it's everything, right, So what opportunities should we be looking at inside of AI as opposed to like just using it for our personal or businesses.
Speaker 3: Well, part of the reason I sent that to you is because I think we need to work that out. I you know, you're the business guys. You know, I'm just like the political guy. Who just happened to stumble upon where I am a couple of years ago and said, holy crap, this is either going to put black people at the top or at the bottom, depending on how we respond. But there are different levels of it all the way from uh, you know, it's probably too late to do to get much of an allocation in some of the bigger, the bigger models, like the open AI, like the big big stuff like that's almost like now plumbing or infrastructure for the whole new system. But there are different layers and levels on top of that. There are and be opportunities for I'm not the person to talk to about that, but everything I find I'm a cind y'all, because you know, you're kind of the megaphone to start pointing people in this direction, and really nobody knows. And it's a crazy thing even when I talk to you know, I talked to Ashton Kutcher, and you know, people see him as like some like white Hollywood dude, but he's actually been involved in text for a long time, and he actually cares about communities that don't have much cares about black folks.
Speaker 4: He grew up like a poor white.
Speaker 3: Dude eating government cheese like not no joke, and so you know he's he has a whole approach where he's broken it down and he's seeing opportunities. He talks to Will I Am a bunch. We're gonna have to create a whole culture around and a whole community around how we invest in this. But you know, you guys are gonna be smart about that that I am. I'm just gonna give you all the information I can.
Speaker 4: Find, smart man. Thank you.
Speaker 5: So I'm interested. As you said, you ran it too, Will I Am. And it was a mind blowing conversation. You spoke to ask some culture. You're talking to people outside the realm of politics, but inside the realm right where you know.
Speaker 4: You built a career. I wonder what the temperature is around AI.
Speaker 5: Is it just from a regulation standpoint, from an informational standpoint, from a revolutionary standpoint? How is it being viewed in the political or amongst people in DC and throughout the country.
Speaker 3: I think they're mainly coming from a protective point of view, that there's a tension within the government over AI. On the one hand, they want, you know, they're afraid that this is going to be a frankensigin technology, it gets out of hand and causes a bunch of problems. They want to slow it down. At the same time, they look over their shoulder at China, and China has an advantage over us in that we've made these algorithms. But for an AI, data is like oil, like data is like gas. Data is what they need. So is like the Saudi Arabia of data because they have a billion two people and no privacy rights, so they can their ais can get faster and faster, better, better, faster, faster with no barriers.
Speaker 4: So they're coming fast.
Speaker 3: That scares our government because if they win the AI war, where their their ais are faster and smarter than ours and they can win wars against us, they can do a bunch of stuff. Yeah and so yeah, So this this tension between do you protect Americans from a runaway technology or do you protect America from a runaway China. That's the tension. And so for me, that's all above my pay grade. That's that's that's that's that's grown folk business. I'm saying, regardless of what y'all do, I'm going to make sure that black people are aware in form investing in empowered, and so you know, I'm going to leave it to some of the big These bigger forces are going to battle it out. But no matter what, the thing you know is that capacities that you need to make your business go faster, opportunities that you have to make money in a neutrillion dollar economy are either here or right around the corner. And they're going to be people who are broke right now who are going to be rich tomorrow because of AI. People who are rich right now are gonna be broke tomorrow because AI and our entrepreneur class. You know, I wouldn't bet against us. I wouldn't bet against us.
Speaker 6: Really quick, for context, can we say that this AI boom is probably going to be one hundred or two hundred times bigger than a dot com boom of ninety nine two thousand easily.
Speaker 3: Plus don't forget there are three Ais whant everybody's pay attention to. But there's two other technological revolutions coming right behind it, biotech and quantum computing.
Speaker 4: Quantum it's going to be crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now look, you take biotech, which means, you know, you basically can start reprogramming humans at a biological level to you have vaccines for cancers. I mean, you could probably start literally creating Captain America super soldiers in about ten years.
Speaker 4: I mean that's going to be crazy.
Speaker 3: And then quantum computing means that almost everything you're doing right now from a privacy point of view, is going to be null and void, because whereas it would take a normal computer make it up one hundred years to break your password, quantum.
Speaker 4: Computing can do it in like two minutes.
Speaker 3: So all security, all cybersecurity, is going to be reimagined.
Speaker 4: And so there's opportunity there.
Speaker 3: But you put the three together, AI, biotech and quantum computing, you're talking about a completely different I mean, it's it's almost indescribable the level of changes and the level of opportunities. But what's going to happen is we're going to get scared. Oh this is going to happen bad, It's going to happen. It gon to discriminate against black people. You're going to have racist algorithms. What's gonna happen to us? Blah blah blah. What's going to happen to us is what we determine is going to happen to us. And for us. White folks are not in charge either. Nobody is all new to everybody. It's like everybody got the same Christmas package and opened it up the same day.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Back we have video games, everybody get the same video game, and it's whoever is like playing the hardest over the weekend is good. When the video game first arrives, nobody's any good. This stuff is just arriving. Nobody's any good. You have a you have a few people right now who are ahead of us, not that many, and so, but I just want I mean, the reason I'm so excited about invest Fest is until invest Fest, there was never a place of enough of us large enough to even make this conversation relevant. I mean, That's why where I am is going. That's why I'm going, because you know, there's an opportunity if we all, if whatever twenty thousand and thirty thousand, I meny thousand people come to invest Fest, If everybody leaves with that same mission that this is what we're gonna at least be focused on, we will leave for If you if you're not first of all, if you don't come to invest vest, I'm wrong with you. You're not serious. Something wrong with you, and that's it's serious. I mean, you're not You're not serious whatever whatever you said. You Oh, I have all these dreams, vision board. Take the vision board down.
Speaker 6: People change in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, context, can we be honest?
Speaker 6: Sam Altman had why Combinator, which was like a best festal startups, Thank you, took all of the best ideas and now probably has the most important startup in human history.
Speaker 4: I mean not probably definitely has it.
Speaker 3: And you know, and it has a whole network of people, I mean, and it all comes down to individual people. In fact, we have somebody on our team who used to work with Sam Altman, a sister, uh you know Dom.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: She's like, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 4: What are y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Like this is not going to work at all, And we're like, look, we're doing the best we can. I'm on TV and stuff. I still come out the grassroots and so a lot of stuff. I'm still learning about it. She's just like, I'm glad left, like, you know, Sam's team to come and help our team. But it's it is, it's just going to be if you like, but I'm going to tell you this, if you're serious about changing your life. If you're serious about changing your company, if it's serous about changing your community, your family, and you're not an investmentest, don't call me to shut up, because there's no other place you're going to find the people can help you do it. The conversation is going to help you do it. The access and stuff that we're talking about, it's just that it doesn't exist. And so that's why that's why we're so excited about being a part of it, because otherwise we're at a call to sac you know, it's just us and our little three or four hundred people. Then we can come and be a part of thousands, thousands of people. I mean this, Do not feel discouraged about the political situation or anything else. Go where the hope is This, This revolution Ai, that's where the hope is there.
Speaker 4: You have it, man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your time, appreciate your brother, Thank you so much. That's fast and not only coming, but like I said, bringing your whole you know, curriculum and doing.
Speaker 4: Crew everybody's gone.
Speaker 2: That's what I want people to fully understand too. It's not just like will I Am literally is coming from Europe. He's on tour with Black Eyed Peas, He's changed his whole tour schedule, can come from Europe to go to Atlanta, to go back to Europe. Like these are people that don't have to speak. Will i Am doesn't have to. Ninety percent of people don't even know that Will i Am is even in technology. They just think that the Black Eyed Peas and he's a producer. If I told you some of the stuff that Will i Am is like some Mercedes and he could literally never have to speak about anything for the rest of his life and he'll be good. So it's like this shows you they're actually trying to help, right, They're trying to help, rearranging their schedule, bringing the team, having programming. It's bigger than just celebrities that's coming. This is actually very important information. So A, you should go, but B if you do go, you should go to every panel. You have options, but the artificial one, the artificial teles mandatory those I would definitely not miss any of those panels from the Friday all the way to Sunday. Make sure you're there, whether it's vind the marketplace, stage, a stage, whatever it is. If you're serious about taking your life to the next level, not just your career, your life because artificial intelligence stuff is going to change life.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here legally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,