Speaker 1: Welcome to Will You Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Oh, oh my god. We're back and we're in New York City. It's been such a long hiatus and I'm going to say I'm happy to be back. I missed it, and I'm with my friend looking real, tanned, fiery, fiery, fired up from all four of July getting the rains the Southwestern Sun. I didn't think I was going to like Jin, and I like her. I think she's a terrible Oh inkeep going, keep going, I just talk. Hello. I'm welcome to another episode of Weeks at This Rose. My name is Arden Marien, coming to you from a very bougie sound studio in New York City, New York with me today. It's a man. He looks, you know what I'm going to say, younger than ever. Tan.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Tan, you look relaxed. Sure, you look like you've been on vacation. You've looked like you've been with some extended family. And now you're doing the Lord's work, because we're going to be breaking down. Jen Tran as the Bachelorette. You might know him. He is the resident comic m'sketch performer at the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, which is huge, and he also hosts a monthly to me the best monthly show in New York City at Chelsea Music Hall. It's called Sweet. It's always on Tuesdays. Is that great?
Speaker 2: It is one Tuesday month.
Speaker 1: One Tuesday month, and you never know who's going to be there. It's always star stastad it Stas said it. Ladies and gentlemen, you're a friend my friend Seth hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're clapping at home.
Speaker 1: You know who else is here? And it's our boyfriend. And now he's claiming that he's going to record himself an edit and all the listeners are mad that we couldn't edit you in last time. I felt like us as like if we were a friendship couple trying to have a throuble with the sound engineer.
Speaker 2: This would be it.
Speaker 1: This would be with Dawn. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: This is the hot three some I've ever had.
Speaker 1: This, This is the hottest slash only three some I've ever had. Don did you miss us? And are you ready to hear about the new Bachelorette?
Speaker 2: I big thumbs up on both of them?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, up. Yeah, thumbs in, big thumbs in. Don just found out that he was he goes doctor's doctor shamam shamow. He was sad to hear, but we wish doctor Shamway. I'm shamau well, of course, and we got to find it. You know, I'm going on dates and you want somebody that can come on the pop but not be too excited about it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So I want to see Bachelorette.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me? Are you kidding here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I bet you? I bet. Here's what would happen. There'd be a lot of secretly aspiring comments like people, and then that would be like networking and trying too hard in a way that's like kind of like in the same way that too many guys did the shot a clock last night. There would be some like really weird, like hacky jokes, so you're like, I just want a conversation.
Speaker 2: Some guys would bring like little fake mics.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, or like you know, just like like a hand buzzer or.
Speaker 2: Like a fart thing that sounds like like like clapping and cheering buttons for themselves for themselves, yeah, ye, crickets for you exactly.
Speaker 1: They're like no, no, no, women can't be funny. Now overall here we are, we have who oh Joey was the batcheler? Did you like Joey and he still was late? You didn't like it?
Speaker 2: I didn't like Joey, I thought, Joey. I don't know. I just he seems so thin, like mentally to yeah, just dumb and thing like he didn't bring a lot to the table. He just everyone kept saying, like when Jen said last night, because he's such a good listener. He's not a good listener. He's just a stupid person who can't think of anything said. So it looks like he's listening to you, but he just has nothing to ask.
Speaker 1: You know what? I did that in high school? The guy, the guy I was just obsessed with. I was like, he's just shy. It's like, no, he's not. He's boring as a bag of rocks. And I've I completely fabricated his entire personality. But like, oh no, nobody gets him. I was like, no, you just think he's handsome and he's so fucking boring.
Speaker 2: Women will justify anything for.
Speaker 1: So are you kidding me? A guy was a guy? A guy only likes in her beauty. You're absolutely right, You're.
Speaker 2: Absolutely especially if it sticks.
Speaker 1: Out exactly the question. Yeah, don like that, like Don's thumbs in on that one. Donna's thumbs in on that one. Thumbs in, thumbs in. Now, listen, we all have to talk about we all broke down Gary, as Tammy said, kicked in the head by a horse. I think she was right. Was she right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think turns out she was. My theory is that he got famous some like ladies were sliding into the d ms and he wanted to go on like a poon tour.
Speaker 2: What do you think I think maybe that's the case, or first she just realized that this broken bird he picked was way too broken.
Speaker 1: You think I thought she was? My mind, we underestimated her. She was still working on Wall Street. I'm like, oh yeah, like she kind of is maybe sensitive, but like together enough to be like still working. And I'm like, you know, I think that. I think I think the fact that he tossed out that lady the last night, like call off the game, you're it, And then then and then the second he heard Teresa had a job, he hop lily pads to her. I feel like he's just a fickle I think he might be a fickle dude.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Yeah. He comes across as like super like I love everyone, I want everyone to be happy. But he's like no, no, no, I'm a little more calculating him, and you think I am.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, and like once he's dead on you, like once his eyes go black like a shark, they're never coming back. There's no like accountability for like, what's the problem.
Speaker 2: The first thing I thought of when I heard they broke up was all the little cousins of Teresa who just wanted to find a man and they're crying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, the grand shoulder of the grand children. She's always doing duc libs in the now. Oh my god. The daughters, her sweet daughters. You know you know that New Jersey area, Yeah, red Bank, and very well red Bank has been there's some heartache and red Bank.
Speaker 2: She's not allowed to go back to that whole area.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, here we are gen now. Look, I'm gonna be real. I thought she was boring at first. I found her to be a delightful bachelorette last night, and I feel like I don't know why they're skimping on her, Like why didn't she have the mansion. I felt like there weren't enough guys. At first I thought she got the b team, but then I liked a bunch of the guys. But like, why didn't they give her the real bachelorette Manchell.
Speaker 2: They give her a different house.
Speaker 1: It's a different house where they filmed. Did you watch during the pandemic and the musical one? That was like there was like it was like a producer of the Bachelor where they had to like become like a duo with the person and like it was I did not see that. It was deep covid it was. I know.
Speaker 2: They shot in Albuquerque where I just came back from Okay, at a hotel that I had to dinner at recently.
Speaker 1: But that's where they also did Katie Thurston season where they had the breaking bad toilet bucket down by the river. Yes, yes, okay, so then, but like they're immediately taking her to Australia. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Oh, I suit you mean they're getting rid of them. They only had the.
Speaker 1: Mansion for the one and it's not the real mansion.
Speaker 2: No, it's a different place.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just felt like, I'm like, what are they doing with her?
Speaker 2: Maybe they couldn't get the house, okay, respect they just I mean, I think it was just a simple act of like logistics, like they're not giving us the house. We only have this house for one day. Okay, you can go to Australia.
Speaker 1: It just feels like I feel like they put all our money into the Golden Franchise.
Speaker 2: Now, oh yeah, they don't care about it.
Speaker 1: They don't care because there's no paradise anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got rid of it.
Speaker 1: They got rid of paradise.
Speaker 2: What happens to a world when they get rid of parent We only watched.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we're only watching to stock the coy pond for like the horny people in Silida. This is we're just watching to get the farm team. We don't care about this. This is don knows, don knows, We're only watching for a horny coy pond. It like hook up in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was hoping for the granny Bachelor that's coming and asking you shall receive done, it'll be this all. And of course they picked the youngest, prettiest, like they picked a sixty year old. It's like, we couldn't have given me like a proper he was seventy two. Give me somebody to give me.
Speaker 2: Give me an eighty seven year old.
Speaker 1: Give me allan, give me Ellen with the bouncy Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want the oval Tine version of the.
Speaker 1: I want the Ovaltine bachelorette. Yeah. Yeah, don god.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I'm ready for that.
Speaker 1: We are already we honestly were just tolerated and can get it up.
Speaker 2: He's going to be psyched.
Speaker 4: He's already bought a box of pills, a box of pills.
Speaker 1: These all thumbs in. So we have here, we are. We have the jan as a bachelorette. And she was from Miami, but she's like, well, welcome to Boston.
Speaker 2: Do you think she went to school in Boston.
Speaker 1: I think it's also like she hates her dad, which I respect makes her more interesting. I love the damage. I respect it relative.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't in the family.
Speaker 1: I think, wow, And I think they're still married. But if I recall correctly, dad lives in the basement. I think dad doesn't lean the basement. And I feel like she's talking openly in a way that's like, I do not want what my parents have. She says that a lot, a lot, and I think they're still together, and I think they're in Florida and I think they left dad in the basement. They're like, let's go up to like I'm a medical physician assistant student. I mean that's like I'm like, I'm like at the registerar's.
Speaker 2: Office as an Asian girl. I felt. She's like, how tell me show me how your parents aren't proud of you. Well, you're not a doctor, but you're just an Asian like a physician. But it's not a nurse.
Speaker 1: No, she's a student student. So now she's like, you know what she was. She thought she was never going to be loved because of how she grew up, and she felt unwanted and she never by her dad. Now I want to know if dad's ever coming on. When we saw the preview of the season as like, Luke, who's here, I was like, is it her dad?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's all about I want to see her. I want to see her and her dad going off on each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, trust me. I mean, if I am ever the bachelorette, at least my dad is no longer alive to say inappropriate things to the bat, to the people coming in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think that would be funny to have a whole introductory show with the bachelorette and her dad's standing there being like, you think that's funny, that's interesting. Why do you think that that's an interesting thing?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Just so because they do have they do have like some so we know the dad is tough, and I feel like oftentimes we get that I want the level like my parents had. There's a lot of I want if I I'm like, who wants?
Speaker 2: Like No, I love that she's so off is like, I need to what I've seen. I've had no good examples.
Speaker 1: I've had no good role We don't get that offense.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's rare, like I think they'll say it when they're contestants. I've heard that a little.
Speaker 1: Bit there in there, but they're very rarely the lead, right right. I want the kind of love I want the dad. Dad made my mom feel like a princess. I was like, that doesn't I don't know what you're talking about. This is I do not relate, so like this is like she's like, I feel damaged, I feel not lovable. No one's gonna love me. Dad is Dad lives in the basement. Mom gave up. Her mom worked hard, My mom gave up everything everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, but I do love the fact that I thought she was very kind of like the way she talks and what she talks about is like she's kind of basic. She's like, I want someone to understand me and see me like the most mid basic assistant girl.
Speaker 1: No, no, literally even like the freezing like and I've noticed this with people under twenty eight and they're like, there's a really intentionality. I'm very intentional. Right now, we're being intentionality the ferocious love. I thought, well, if you she keeps saying she always picks the wrong guy, I'm like, well you're gonna do it again. And if you say you keep saying I always pick the wrong one, get ready to pick the right cause the heart walls your mother nature is gonna if you have a.
Speaker 2: Fine the toxic guy in the room, we already I can tell who who it is.
Speaker 1: To now, do you think it's the one that got the final roads? Do you think it's Sam Oh?
Speaker 2: The contractor they will they setting up in the previous day.
Speaker 1: Trader, the basketball day trader, Oh Grant.
Speaker 2: I think he's definitely just a player, clearly, Yeah, I mean, I think, just from first impressions, I think the most toxic one is Brian, which he's the guy who forced the other dude out of his own car.
Speaker 1: That was that made me so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: And both of them are super toxic, both those guys.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that later, but they're two on one and it'll be in his.
Speaker 2: Car one day, will be in the car.
Speaker 1: I never head up with the keys, got to keep the car.
Speaker 2: That was one keeps the car, the other keeps her.
Speaker 1: That was such a nineteen eighties like karate kid movie.
Speaker 2: Villain, weird thing. I've seen on the show and a lot of times.
Speaker 1: So why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting you? So fuck off? Okay, okay, So her mom.
Speaker 2: The other thing, she was like, I'm a very non traditional girl and I'm playing a little basketball. Like that's your non traditional things. You play a little basketball, lacrosse, you get together and play lacrosse or different. If she was like strangling frogs and'd be like, okay, you're a non traditional girl.
Speaker 1: I hate animal play a little sports. I hate animals. I'm non traditional.
Speaker 2: I hate she's clubbing seals. I'd be like, yeah, you're non traditional.
Speaker 1: So her mom. She her mom came from Vietnam, and she said, now this advice. I was like, is this good advice? She said, find a good man who takes care of you and never lets you cry. I don't think that's good advice. You want a man who will comfort you. If you not like you will not be good.
Speaker 2: No, no, I told you no crying, not crying.
Speaker 1: I told you I like you happy. I like a happy bride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give you something to cry.
Speaker 1: I'll give you something to cry about. Never lets you cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that? I think what she was maybe there was something lost in translation, because I think it was like, make you cry.
Speaker 1: I hope never makes you cry, and Ken never lets you cry. I was like, whoa, you should barely know anyone, wasp you never want to cry. I've got the perfect town for you. You just push it down, listen to a bourbon and like exactly feeling some kind of doers on the rocks.
Speaker 2: No no hugs, but oh no.
Speaker 1: No hugs. Oh DoD.
Speaker 3: Is that blowing up right?
Speaker 2: I think his pills work exactly.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Then his brother, his brother was her brother was like rubbing her, like did you notice? Her brother was like rubbing her booty hip while she was hugging the mom. Did you see the hand down like like patting the tush.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of threesome stuff going on.
Speaker 1: It was weird. I was like, I don't ever even have a handshake with my brother, but the time my brother on like my shank, you know, like on this side.
Speaker 2: Rubbing your you're hugging someone else to be like I'm still here. Don't forget about me.
Speaker 1: Rubbing the side shack loric marine with a hand on the side shack, no thank you. So then she's in the park and they've planted some adorable Asian girls in the park. Course so excited going but it was adorable, but like like you know, they were like, oh my god, it's you. They are actually like I appreciate that they address to the fact that they've literally never had an Asian lead. Yes, but they like planted these girls to be like waiting in the park.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even know them. They just found them in the park.
Speaker 1: They found them in the park and they're like it's you, and it's like okay, Like I they just never quite get it right. In my opinion, it's like just you could tell they were proud of themselves, but also like heavy handed with how they were.
Speaker 2: I feel like, and maybe I'm totally wrong. They make it awkward and dumb on purpose. No, they purposely want to make it awkward and dumb. I mean that's maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I also feel like it's like, maybe I'm wrong, but it also feels like it's all old white guys staging this, you know what I mean. It's like but like and they know it's twenty twenty four, but like, yeah, it is time to like like you should have an asianly like yeah, and by the way, there should be more Asian men, like I could only one? Who?
Speaker 2: Like, how could you only have one?
Speaker 1: Why did you have one?
Speaker 2: What Asian guy can? I thought they'd be like six.
Speaker 1: Well, it was crazy. I mean he's adorable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one of my faves, Thomas.
Speaker 1: We love Thomas. He's a swimmer. Okay, So here we go. So they go not to the regular mansion. She's like, I'm gonna flirt my booty off with these men. She was there at the Hummingbird Nest ranch. Is that your house? I heard the name of that. It's like deep like Seemi Valley. It's like it's almost out near like Chatsworth. It's like it's like deep in like where porns are made like Chatsworth.
Speaker 2: Right, isn't that's where manson?
Speaker 1: It's out it's deep deep valley, deep valley. So then the first person out of the limo was Marcus, who's an army ranger, who who did six tours of duty. That's a lot until a grenade like put him in a hospital. No, he's adorable, he's sweetest can be. He's a lovely I like him a lot. I'm concerned, like, what's he doing now?
Speaker 2: He didn't say, he goes that was my job. He doesn't say what he's doing now.
Speaker 1: No, And I really like him and he he has a nice way about him. His voice is great. He's very grounded. He wanted to be an astronaut also, but it feels like he's not in the process. I want to know what he's doing now.
Speaker 2: I want to hear his conversation with Noah, who's actually an.
Speaker 1: Astro Oh yeah, oh yeah, I know his brother. No his brother Aaron, Aaron, one of eleven, one of eleven, eleven, and then the twin. He kept going, I'm the big brother, I'm like, okay, you're splitting hairs. Now, I know you have twins.
Speaker 2: But did they make a big deal? But who's older? He joke about it a lot.
Speaker 1: They do, so they're like, I'm the older one.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they play big sister. Okay, sometimes who's the big sister?
Speaker 1: What's more desired to be the big sister of the baby? Beautiful baby girl?
Speaker 2: They both want to play a big sister. Oh, depending on the game. Okay, what's funny is the only one doesn't play little sister. Someone's big sister. You know they wants a cat.
Speaker 1: Did you know Aaron play that?
Speaker 2: I think Aaron does. If you know what I'm saying, I do too. She was like, when what's her name? Jen said, he's bringing bad boy energy. I'm like, well, he's bringing likes other boys energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on the motorcycle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, huh, I know, yes, agree to agree on that one, agree to agree? So yeah, I thought Marcus was really sweet. He actually seems like he's not there to be an influencer. He seems like he's actually there to date.
Speaker 2: It seems like the most one of the most genuine guys.
Speaker 1: I liked him, Yes, completely, Okay, so then we have coming up.
Speaker 2: We also had a little girl in the picture. He never talked about yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: He didn't talk about the fact that he has a daughter.
Speaker 1: Is that a daughter? Because there was a girl on the bed with.
Speaker 2: Him when he wasn't the girl in the bed next to him?
Speaker 1: There was a child when he woke up.
Speaker 2: It was not when I woke up I had a kid.
Speaker 1: I did to share a hospital bed with a little girl. There was no acknowledgement. I mean, it could be a wife. It was.
Speaker 2: But if you have a niece and not a daughter, why show that picture.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is there only one photo.
Speaker 2: Of you like in the bed? Yeah, I need to know.
Speaker 1: If he has a child, because I didn't know because it was also kind of an older girl. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: She's six or seven at least, and that was then.
Speaker 1: That was then, or maybe she was just like a candy striper.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna come out that he was divorced, and.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, you know what, I I don't want to skin as anybody, but I'm a divorce a and my ex husband he had he who was in the Air Force, and he said that everybody just gets it's married in the military to get off base and you make more money like that, it's quite calm. It's rare to stay in the military for a long time and not marry somebody else in the middle.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what according to him, I'll to tell you why I did ten days on bass doing Showsky and everyone's married, because you get paid.
Speaker 1: Double and you get to move off base.
Speaker 2: You can to move up base. But but even if the wife is or spouse is in America, yeah, you get paid double.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's well he got married as well. Okay, so then so then uh so, yes, love is the next mission for him. I think he's honestly, he could have done well in Paradise. He's probably not gonna win, but I feel like he'll make it to top six.
Speaker 2: I think he will too. I hope he does.
Speaker 1: Me too, agreed.
Speaker 2: He wasn't really in many of the clips, the future clips, so it's like, maybe he won't make it that far.
Speaker 1: He might be too nice. And if she says I always picked the wrong guy too, genuine agree, he's got the actual man.
Speaker 2: She's only going to pick the terrible people.
Speaker 1: She's young. Yeah, she's twenty six.
Speaker 2: I thought she was sixteen, she's forty.
Speaker 1: He said how they found it in the hospital. Okay, So then we have dude the guys showing up speaking French. He wasn't even good at it. And if you're not from friend, no.
Speaker 2: He's like he's from hate, like I think he's hated or the But he never did.
Speaker 1: But he never he we never heard him. He never did he get cut. I don't know that we ever heard him not speaking French.
Speaker 2: We never heard him speak.
Speaker 1: That was okay. So then we have oh, this guy.
Speaker 2: I remember if he made it.
Speaker 1: M N. I'm the love virgin. I can't with curly as eyelashes. He was. And then when he goes, I'm a gentleman, do you get it? A gentleman? This guy, you gotta run the run screaming I'm a gentleman, I'm a love virgin, I'm a virgin. I'm never okay.
Speaker 2: The energy I get from him, he's definitely the type to take everything super seriously. Yes, and if he gets wrong a little bit, he's going to start smashing vases. This guy has a short, short fuse. Everything's a big deal for him. There's a lot of pressaurre on every move. Lest yes, and if you don't do what he wants, windows are gonna get broken.
Speaker 1: I'm not down. I've dated that and I do that is not I'm gonna I'm gonna do something wrong and I can't handle smashing glass.
Speaker 2: It's definitely that kind of guy. I could tell immediately.
Speaker 1: I can't. That stresses me out. I cannot tiptoe. I am not the toe of the tip. It's not hack, but she's.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make it to like the top six or seven.
Speaker 1: They I bet they want a hometown with him.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think Iranian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that we're gonna get it, but I think they want it right, the producers want it. Okay, So then we have, oh god, the beatboxing. I just wrote down no no, no, no, no, no, no no no. And then it was the fucking day Trader. It was the day Trader beat boxing? Uh was it? Who is market? Who is the Grant?
Speaker 2: The beat boxer was g Oh yeah, Grant, Grant's the player.
Speaker 1: Grant is a player. You know what when we did when we did our draft picks, Jackith called it Jacquis is like because he was a former basketball player. And then he got injured and then he became a day trader. He's got like a lambeau or.
Speaker 2: Like a Ferrari was rented to him for the shoot for the day. There's no way that's his Ferraria. The show was like, we're going to rent you a sports car you can drive around?
Speaker 1: Dude, I can not, So he's by the way, Also, beget day trader unless you're really good at it is so risky.
Speaker 2: It's like it's very hard, and I know guys who.
Speaker 1: Do it is impossible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to be amazing at it, and you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not. He's not. And he was beatboxing and he was. It was just like he definitely is there wishing there was paradise. He's he's very bumm that he can't build his following more.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's his whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, so then, but I think he's It.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even I love that he's like a professional basketballer. He played in like like Lithuania for a season.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yeah yeah, I mean, look, it was smart for him to come do this, Like it's like a good move for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it'll lead to something else, but maybe he'll host like a day Trading show. Yeah, I think that's a booby good move.
Speaker 1: Jim Kramer, Yes, okay, okay, mad money. So then the Lambeau is so dumb. So then we have okay, now I believe during our can we just talk about the fact that what's his name?
Speaker 2: From South Carolina?
Speaker 1: Here we go here where I'm.
Speaker 2: So psyched about it, like I cannot shot the clock.
Speaker 1: First of all, he goes, he imagine the contract. Who was my pick to win? Oh? Yeah, I picked him during art.
Speaker 2: Did get first impression?
Speaker 1: I know he looks just like Wuan Pablo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: Like it's like almost South Carolina boy. I'm like, and then she's like, I always wanted to date a cowboy. I'm like, he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even have a son, not even close to be a cowboy.
Speaker 1: So South Carolina is not a cowboy. And he's like it's like he's not he's he's awful. And he's like, I know I would roll because I said, you know what time it is, it's shot o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'm like, rest of all, that would be my nightmare. The way he described as like their future is my nightmare. Imagine you fifty years from now, it's like, so I'm eighty, I'm eighty something. I'm making breakfast. I show up with two shots and I'm like, what time is it? And I'm like, wait, So in your imagination, we're eighty years old and we're alcoholics, like crazy alcoholics. We're doing shots of vodka breakfasts. This is your dream. That is my nightmare. Nightmare. You're eighty, he's eighty something. You're like, hey, you want to do some shot? What time is it? Right? Am? I right?
Speaker 1: His breakfast?
Speaker 2: Breakfast, I'm making breakfast.
Speaker 1: You're eighty eighty.
Speaker 2: And you're doing shots at breakfast at eighty I don't think if you're doing shots at breakfast, you're not going to make it to eight.
Speaker 1: You No, I don't ever want to do I don't really ever need to do a shot again. If I have to all do a shot, but I do. I'm not dying to do a shot again. I can't.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Maybe once a year I'll participate.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the editors. Oh my god, I've been laughed that hard. When he's like, yo, I think she's never gonna remember that guy who said that, and then three other dudes I shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly want to make sure, you're all boosted up and like, did she have to do like seven shots? I don't want to stand up. I'm like, first of all, I was actually proud of her that whoever talked her into the at the announcement being the shot to clock girl, which she was never like on Joey's season. Right, So then I'm like, Oh, they're gonna make her be this like dirty party girl. I like that she kind of backed it up and was also like, I'm not gonna let any of them kiss me until I'm ready to. She was to me. I feel like she took back the narrative and like didn't let them portray her as like I think they were like, oh, she's a FNG girl, She's like and then she was like, I don't know. We'll see you for how I like efery guy. We'll see how I feel. I liked that about her. I feel like she had a lot of sort of poise for somebody who says she has no confidence with men.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like she's finding herself and finding her confidence as we're As we're going through she's like, I'm really sinking in that this is really me and I have decisions here to make and I'm not just like, yeah, feeling imposter syndrome.
Speaker 1: Which she was, well, yeah, because I mean, we all know she wasn't the first one that was asked, and she knows that that's going to feel bad.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Wait, so Sam the contractor, he was engaged, right, and she's cheated on him, So he's going to have this.
Speaker 2: Feel like he made that story.
Speaker 1: You feel like he felt like a lie. Yes, I feel like it's going to come out that it is a lie.
Speaker 2: I think it's a lie.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's going to be a front runner and then it's going to turn out that he's not there for the right reason.
Speaker 2: No, he's not. Here's why, she says in the future clip, she was like, how could you be in love with me? You don't even know.
Speaker 1: Anything about her? Now, that felt like a Franken edic because I loved it, and I was like, oh, and then I was like, I feel like they're tricking us somehow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's not the real scene.
Speaker 1: I feel like it, but I liked it, and if it is a real scene, I'm excited. If it is, I'm excited. Okay, So we'll do a couple more than we'll take it quick. We'll take a quick break, Okay, So then we have Oh my god, I also wrote down no no, no, no, no, Sam. They made him do the fucking risky business thing ah that and he wasn't even.
Speaker 2: I think that was his choice or they were like they told him to do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, he wasn't even born when that came out. Like, he doesn't even.
Speaker 2: Know what he's know what it is, doesn't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: He hasn't He cannot dance, he's not.
Speaker 2: Why pick a guy who can't dance to make him dance?
Speaker 1: Literally? Why make him sly? The only person who can do that is Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: And Tom Cruise is not a good dance by the way.
Speaker 1: You know who could do that? Ryan Goslon could do that. That's it. As Ken. He could do that. As Ken, he would pull it off, he would commit That's it right. I don't ever want to see a man do that. It would be such a turn off for me. It would be like my friend and I used to call it diarrhea syndrome because we like, I had a crush on a guy and then he started telling me that he like had diarrhea and I could. It was over like like it was like, oh, I have to go, I've got diarrhea, And it was how long do you.
Speaker 2: Have to date someone before they can be honest with you about diarrhea? Sick? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't want to ever hear the word diarrhea.
Speaker 2: What if you were at a wedding in Mexico and everyone got sick? Yeah, and well we all have to talk about it now listen, which is something that happened to me recently.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I'm not prissy about it. And everybody gets sick and I get to say, but I think i'd rather you go like, oh my, Tommy's upset, right, I don't feel good. I'm gonna lie down. You go ahead without me. I'm just like, something's really off right. You don't just say the phrase I've got really bad diarrhea? Do you know what I mean? I will allow you to do. You can have diarrhea.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to hear about it. You can have diarrhea, and I love you allowing men to have diarya and I'll be.
Speaker 1: Kind to you. I just don't want to hear the word diarrhea.
Speaker 2: You could go.
Speaker 1: Tickets, you can literally spend like, oh, I will also give you the privacy because like we've all had diarrhea. I will I'll go to the other end of the house, I will go turn music on, or like I'll give you. I know it feels to be like, oh my god, I'm not at home and I have diarrhea, right, but like, don't say to me, I have.
Speaker 2: Diarhy right right, and don't make me try to spell it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good one. I'm gonna try. D I A h A r r I A. Don don google that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, because it's a it's a complicated word. D I A h No, you got it? Do you know you're wrong? D I A r r h e A okay.
Speaker 1: D wait d I A A r r h.
Speaker 2: E A wow. Complicated.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It almost looks like what it's doing just spilling out randomly. Random letters are random times?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I to me, that's what the dance moves looks like. Dispelling It was just.
Speaker 2: Were so deep and I wonder what I wonder if that was.
Speaker 1: He had the fifth take, he had to do the guitar thing. That was hard.
Speaker 2: Do you think they made him watch the clip from the film and recreated, Yes.
Speaker 1: And he couldn't because he's honestly, I think he's a dumb dumb.
Speaker 2: I think he's a special needs kid.
Speaker 1: I think he's legit, like a doumet, like.
Speaker 2: An overconfident, super confident. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, he's like the hot contractor of Myrtle Beach who gets a little bring you shots at eighty and it's like, I know she's gonna have a little forget that. Like, I think he's hot, dumb, but like, probably you could have a nice life for them. He could be handy, they could build a house. I'm not mad at a hot contractor that's dumb, but I am mad at a hot contractor that thinks he's clever.
Speaker 2: Yes, they all think he's He thinks he's very clever.
Speaker 1: But I'd rather go I'd rather go out with the dad.
Speaker 2: Marvin, Marvin, the French dad.
Speaker 1: No, the guy, the the guy that was in the woke up in the hospital with the child Marcus. I'd rather go out with market.
Speaker 2: Marcus seems like a really genuine, real person who's had a real life, who's lived a life.
Speaker 1: Dude, I can't wait to get to this. All right, We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Oh, bone zone.
Speaker 1: Time for the bone zone, and we're back. Okay. So we just left off with diarrhea exploiting everywhere in the form of a dance move with the fucking contractor. Yeah, okay. So then and then she called him a sexy cowboy, which really was hard, which.
Speaker 2: I mean it goes to show you I just don't think she knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: South Carolina is not a cowboy, not a cowboy state. It's not a cowboys state. You're not Oklahoma, you're not Texas, you're not North Dakota, you're not Whyo. You're not Colorado. You're not There's like, honestly, like a dozen states you could pick to be a cowboy. That's not one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wyoming, Montana.
Speaker 1: Any like a Dakota, Oklahoma, you could do, a Colorado, you could do like New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, probably Utah. I'll give you a Utah if you needed anything.
Speaker 2: Honestly likes a western Yeah, east of the Mississippi. They're southern, but they're not cowboys.
Speaker 1: He's not a cowboy. Yeah, he's a southern gentleman, but he's not even.
Speaker 2: John he's got kind of like a weird accent.
Speaker 1: Yet I think he's trying. He's like trying to be cool, but he's not. Okay, so then we have okay, oh my god, this okay, oh, this was cute. This swimmer Thomas, he's he has he has a bracelet, and this is we're gonna turn us into a win win because his last name is a win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but spelled like nyg yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And then swimming is his passion. He was an Olympic hopeful for Vietnam. I like him.
Speaker 2: I like him too. I think he seems like a most genuine he's.
Speaker 1: Adorable, and I feel like, unfortunately he seems like too healthy. She's not gonna she's just seems super healthy.
Speaker 2: He seems like a regular.
Speaker 1: He's a great he's handsome, he seems sweet. And if she says she always picks the wrong guy, then he doesn't stand her chance because he's so the right guy. Yes, like like he's the right guy. I feel like the the Paratroopers a good guy. The doctor is even though he's young, he seems like a good guy. Which doctor guy, the guy that came out he's I think it's this one Dylan, Oh Dyllion, he's adorable. Okay, So then we have Brendan came out eating two hot peppers for no reason.
Speaker 2: And then he made a terrible punt. So he's like suffering. I feel like there's gonna be a lot of heat. He's about to throw up.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's awesome. That die dice ind right. Did you tell your wife that you had diarrhea happening? Yeah? Did you go diarrhea?
Speaker 2: We were at a wedding in Mexico a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go?
Speaker 2: Mexco City.
Speaker 1: I've gotten diarrhea and I've gotten it so many times in Mexico, Mexico City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it only started happening, Like, did people have been there earlier?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, people have been there earlier. And people started getting sick on Saturday, including the groom barely could make it Saturday. It didn't hit me till Monday when I.
Speaker 1: Got back violet diarrhea.
Speaker 2: No mild, okay, mild for a week.
Speaker 1: Did you at least feel hot and slim afterwards?
Speaker 2: I've lost ten pounds.
Speaker 1: So he's like.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I just remember when Carly and Evan did it and they had the grossest kiss in the world were they had to kiss with the hot peppers and then it was like a string, a string of spit between their mouth. But then they got married and had babies, but then they got divorced. He was the rectile dysfunction guy.
Speaker 2: I love it. That's what he's known.
Speaker 1: Okay. So then we have oh this one, Oh my god, the pet portrait guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, I have my own business. I'm a startup founder. And then you find out what the business sys. It's like, that's the dumbest, most obsolete business on the internet. Because you could do that through a different You don't need his service. No, you could do that for any You could.
Speaker 1: Just do it on like shutter stocks, Like I take a picture of your pets, but then I put it and then I put it on your iPhone case. You can put that on it. Anybody can do that.
Speaker 2: There's every a thousand websites that we don't have to hire your company to do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, and he's and he's he was sweet, but he's okay. So then we have did he get caught? Thomas A came out with a gaggle of puppies. Did he get caught.
Speaker 2: This seems like a villain to me.
Speaker 1: He looks like a villain. Yes, he looks like a villain.
Speaker 2: I think they were setting him up to maybe be a villain and then he got cut physios So he's Thomas without an h.
Speaker 1: He's t O tem Us. I think French Canadian.
Speaker 2: He all right, he's French Canadians.
Speaker 1: He's French Canadian. And then he's a physio therapist.
Speaker 2: Physiotherapy.
Speaker 1: What is that? It feels a little bit like like I'm gonna mind meld this spoon. I don't trust him.
Speaker 2: Physiotherapist.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: It's just a made up term for someone student. A student likes to give girls massages and say he's a doctor.
Speaker 1: You know you mean my art teacher at high school. Yeah, mister Lang, the amount of massages.
Speaker 2: I'm a physiotherapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the amount. I'm like, oh, look at that. You're really like we had nude models and mister Lang would like rub our shoal. I'm like, what the fuck? It wasn't like nineteen sixty two, Like, why as a fourteen year old did I need to have a nude person in front of me and have this hairy man rubbing my shoulders. You know what, the world has moved out in a way, in a good way, in a lot of ways. Yeah, good, Yes, no one needs a mister Lang. Okay. So then so then the puppies.
Speaker 2: Is he still teaching art?
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll tell you what happened after. You're not even gonna believe it.
Speaker 5: You're not even gonna literally you're not even I looked him up out of curiosity, so you're not I'll tell you at the break, okay, and you're not.
Speaker 1: Going to believe it. Don I'll tell you the break. We have to keep going, but I will tell you at the okay. So then so then we have So then she comes in and she gives his speech. She's like, you know what, I didn't have any good role models, but I want a ferocious love. I'm like, that's you're like asking for, like a erratic shot at breakfast love addict. I don't want to I want passionate, but I also want steady, Like I want grounding and calm, but passionate.
Speaker 2: What's his name called it a reckless love, and I was like, well that seems sloppy and short.
Speaker 1: Literally ferocious and reckless. It's like that seems maxim mom of I was gonna say three weeks, not even I'm going to say a three day weekend.
Speaker 2: Reckless love is a three day weekend.
Speaker 1: So it was a ferocious love. Ferocious love is three weeks. Reckless love is a three day weekend.
Speaker 2: You need end with a little bit of blood.
Speaker 1: You need a sexpiration date, and it's going to be expiration. You need to like somebody's going to be like we were both in town. We were at a wedding, I was, I was doing a conference, you know, like, oh, we had this weekend in Rome, Like it can't be, Like we both live in Studio City. You're not gonna have a ferocious love in town. Yeah, it's not gonna happen. It's like we did Molly. We're a burning man like you know what I mean, It's just not happening. You're not a burning man guy, I've never been. I would never go.
Speaker 2: It's a long way to go to do Molly with a lot of San Francisco advertising executives.
Speaker 1: You want to know what I also, I don't tan very well, do you know what I mean? Like the seat as a childhood ginger, like this is I have a little spray tan left on me right now, the amount of wind like, the amount of aging that my skin would do just so a three day week and dehydration. I'm not gonna be one of those hot twenty two year olds walking around with like spangles on like pasty things.
Speaker 2: You could get away with it, do you think one hundred percent? Just do it more than most?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: And I would love to think if I went, I would check my cynicism at the door and try to really experience it and have fun.
Speaker 1: Oh you obviously I've been to your parties. I would you have if we went as a friendship with our pod with Don obviously Don's going to drive the three of us what you know what? We would we would go as friendship, like as noodle buddies in the pool were like, if we had to go be peals and just go like have a friendship outing at we would actually I would actually think we would have fun if I was with people that took it seriously.
Speaker 2: I don't think I one who goes take it someone seriously.
Speaker 1: No, I would have to go with somebody that didn't.
Speaker 2: Take it to it And you have to be there's a lot of rules you have to be in a CAMPMP and the camp has to do a service. I understand. I do like give something like this one camp who just makes pancakes all day for everyone. They hand them out.
Speaker 1: I mean rich people that need to feel useful and connected. I just be nice in your dating day.
Speaker 2: There is one camp that I heard that just does like like shows, like little comedy shows and stuff. All right, because that would be fun.
Speaker 1: We could we could do that. Whoever shows up exactly exactly, we can play pull my finger in. That doesn't be a service, okay. So then so she's so, she's like, I've never had a ferocious love. So then immediately one I'm problem Part two cowboy contractor steals her and he's like, I'm so soked. So you said you want a ferocious love. I also I want a reckless love. He was the idiot, said that right.
Speaker 2: I love that your version of the South Carolina guy is from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: He so he starts talking. He got more like but he was like, I'm here for the long haul. She think me too, I'm more intentional with my dating now. He's like, you know what you get her? You get her?
Speaker 2: You know it's funny. She goes, and now that I know what I want when I don't want, But he never asked what that was.
Speaker 1: Literally, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, wait a minute, are you going to ask now what that is? Since she just said I know what I want? But no, one he didn't ask.
Speaker 1: See, I don't care, but.
Speaker 2: Don't less, don't speak less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're so pretty. You're so pretty. See that, boody, you're so pretty. I'm here for the long haul. You know what, you get hurt, You got hurt, But I want I'm looking for that undeniable connection.
Speaker 2: Is that what he said?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then he went in to kiss her, and I feel like she gave him the cheek. Oh yeah, because they had a she kiss and I wasn't sure if he went for the cheek kiss or if he went for the kiss and he got the cheek. Mmm.
Speaker 2: I think he went for a kiss and she turned her head. But then they had a fierce makeout.
Speaker 1: Later later he goes, but before then he goes, oh, she's all that. When he went back, he said that phrase when he went back into the main room, she's all that, he goes, You, guys, she's all that.
Speaker 2: I can't slang at ninety and I need to.
Speaker 1: The year he was born. I mean, don don what are you thinking so far of her group? Of which one are you rooting for that you like? You like the guy with the baby at the foot of the hospital bed.
Speaker 2: I think we could just fast forward to the vi Vietnamese dude.
Speaker 1: Oh you like him, you know. But I also didn't talk about was there was a man we we didn't discuss there was a man. Oh you know, there was a bunch of people. We didn't discuss there was I think I missed. Okay, so we didn't discuss the guy that came out with the fucking bandages all over his head with this Jonathan Jonathan who also was like, well we'll get here.
Speaker 2: Respect commitment to a costume.
Speaker 5: Me too.
Speaker 1: You are so that, by the way, I've been at your show.
Speaker 4: I love the fact that, but Liss, costume, you know what, you would be never changed all night, all night, never changed. You would be that I would recovered my face though he thought.
Speaker 1: You have to be so fucking hot that when they peel it off. He's like, well, it wasn't that.
Speaker 2: It was fine.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. He wasn't hot enough to have the reveal he was like, I can't wait. I want you to fall in love with my inside, not just my gorgeous outside. And I'm like, dude, he did, he did for these younger people.
Speaker 2: Explained there was a TV show upon a time, Welcome Back Code with John Travolta.
Speaker 1: Who was a star, a star star.
Speaker 2: Then he played and all these sweat hogs. Who were these kids who were in like a remedial class in high school. Yeah, and one of them, the character is Juan Epstein. He's a Cuban Jew and the character and he always had a note from his doctor.
Speaker 1: His character was stupid. That's hilarious. Uh, okay, I'll tell you something else. I break okay, okay, he did like one of he looked like okay. So then there was also the guy that came out. There's a few guys. There's the guy also that came out, Devon, who's got sort of sleepy eyes. And he's like, oh, she want a big personality, I'll give you a big personnality. Oh my mom is a single mom. I need a family that does not break up. You better stay together that does not break up. But I had it hard, you know.
Speaker 2: And he seems trouble to me troubled and he's gonna get into trouble with other guys. You could tell he's really like he's also a short fuse and really sensitive, too much of a personality. I was like, they're just setting him up, and he actually.
Speaker 1: Seems like he's there, like he watched the TV show and liked her too much. Like I actually feel like he's like a fan.
Speaker 2: I feel like he watched Housewives and now he's coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Dude, he did Okay. Then we also have Brett. God bless Brett came out, did this split.
Speaker 2: I can't believe the cup bread was.
Speaker 1: He was a cutie piet and I felt like the guys in the house were gonna love breath.
Speaker 2: I are so fun. So seemed like genuine, like I know I'm a tall, fat guy. Yeah, but he was gonna have fun.
Speaker 1: They got big sort of eat like he's a big teddy bear. And by the way, some lady is going to be so hot for him. Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing one thing about Brett, yes, as I love that he called the contractor. He goes, you should be.
Speaker 1: In Top Gun. Look like your top gun in Top Gun three.
Speaker 2: I want a whole section of the show where Brett says what movie they should each be in, And by.
Speaker 1: The way, he didn't pick Risky Business because he didn't no risky business, risky business, no Brett. Okay, I think Austin is cute. When they did when they did Truth or Darren, they made him rip down. He was wearing naked and he had a lion on his like tight dick.
Speaker 2: We found out long bike, tight bikes, right underwear with a giant, ferocious lion on. He did not expect to be showing us, you think, But.
Speaker 1: Then why was he wearing that?
Speaker 2: They knew you just the underwear he happened to be have on.
Speaker 1: I think they knew that he was wearing that when they were like, ustrip down because we want to see your fucking lion wiener, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Well? I think my joke is when he got naked, we definitely found out he business in the front.
Speaker 1: Ah, Okay, did we lose our king.
Speaker 2: Because he does have a mullet. That was the joke.
Speaker 1: He's got a bullet. I also obsessed with wide eyed Hakim, who's giving with his balloon. He comes in like the guy from It.
Speaker 2: Here's my theory about I loved, loved a Kim's eyes and reaction everything. He's like big mom, big guys, moll what I want to see now? A Keem would never be the Bachelor, but I would. I want him to be. I want there to be a Bachelor season where there's like a nerdy, desperate bachelor.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with the Hikim. I want also Brett to be saying what movies topan Aaron is the bad boy twin of Noah coming up? Did seem maybe I.
Speaker 2: Will say this way Aaron he might be not be a bad boy, but definitely likes leather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So Lori, who's our sit in history? And texted me Dakota the Somalia that looks like he's in Fallout Boy. Yes, apparently they played truth or Dare and a spoiler was apparently they cut out. He had a truth in His truth was that he thought nine to eleven was an inside job. He apparently.
Speaker 2: So he's a nine to eleven truther? Is what his truth was? My truth is am a Truthah and nine eleven was inside job? Explain building four, Building seven, explained Building seven. Mike out, My truth is the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, okay, and then okay, so then other entrances. So somebody else came in with the car from New York. Oh, we had the other car driver who flew their car in Jeremy. Jeremy's a fool. Johann was thirty under thirty on Forbes and we haven't got a lot of airtime from John.
Speaker 2: I just liked he's like genuine about how desperate He's like, I really want this to and eevery they want to make this reason he has his own business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm obsessed. I'm a ginger. I've got my ginger sho.
Speaker 2: I got cut.
Speaker 1: He got cut. Now I was rooting for Mos the algebra teaser.
Speaker 2: He goes like ghost everyone, I don't do you ever got anyone? Literally everyone I've ever met.
Speaker 1: I was excited for Mos.
Speaker 2: And then I most definitely got cut.
Speaker 1: Did he did? Mose Can got cut? A fuck? He was like, he's on my lit I think I put him as the next bachelor. Okay, so then is there anybody else's entrance? Oh then we have Dylan A keme out. He's got the stethoscope.
Speaker 2: This scope.
Speaker 1: Okay, so those are all of our entrances. What was Austin's entrance. Who was in the ski boots.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot, but that was that was there's no way to look cool like the b I can't awkwardly walking boots.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: There's just there's no way that's going to work.
Speaker 1: So then okay, so they have the pet portrait. So then we go and we go and we so let's talk about for saying. So she talks to Tomas the swimmer, and they had a nice time and they they're both for both of their moms are from Vietnam. They both sacrifice from the whole family, the mom's sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Their dream, doctor dreams.
Speaker 1: Yes for them, and like, so he got it. He tore his rotator cough. He loves swimming. But now he's a retirement advisor. He's adorable. He's a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got of like a you know, stable financial job.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think he's really cute, and I wish that. I don't think he's gonna win because she picks bad boys, but I wish Paradise was going because I'd like to see more of him. I agree, maybe we could put him on.
Speaker 2: You know why they got to Paradise. So they're gonna do a new version of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe they're going to restock the Koy Palm with guys and then wait a year.
Speaker 2: Maybe, or they're going to do Old Paradise.
Speaker 1: That mixed with young people. That'd be fun, amazing, that would be fun.
Speaker 2: It's in it's in Florida. Old Paradise is in Boca.
Speaker 1: Old Paradises is that it's at the what's the what is that thing that they did the document hener On, It's like that that's the community. I forget it, like the I forget. I'll look it up. Okay, So then we have so then Jeremy pulls her aside. Let's get to it. Jeremy pulls her aside, and it's like, I want to show you some of them. Oh, I'm gonna take you a lot of people. See you're compensating if you've got well, what was his car? What was it?
Speaker 2: It's a Corvette.
Speaker 1: It's so tacky, a cornet, a corvette. A corvette is so jacky. It's a corvette.
Speaker 2: Blew in a corvette from Connecticut.
Speaker 1: He flew from New York. He flew his corvette.
Speaker 2: Least you're gonna least you're gonna fly your own car, just first of all, just rent it. Just rent it in California. Yeah, and then like your keys.
Speaker 1: So they like production must have been like we're gonna hang on to these, like we can't ensure you just have to leave it here. We'll hang on to your keys. Yeah you know that. Then they give them to Brian, who's such a piece of ship it. He's a briet.
Speaker 2: He even says, I can't they have him say, and maybe they edit in later, I'm gonna steal that car.
Speaker 4: I kid.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, go closes over cos he's like, yeah, he's a fucking He's the.
Speaker 2: Guy showed up with. I can't syringes of shots. Yes, I want to make sure you're caught up on your shots. I can't back to the camera. That's like a vaccination joke.
Speaker 1: Dude, I cannot. And literally the fact that these idiots, this guy he's thirty three, yeah, and like these guys like like thirty three year be like, oh, I'm like a lot of people are Dad's multiple times over by thirty three, Like you're thirty three.
Speaker 2: My dad had me at thirty three. Third kid, thirty three is like.
Speaker 1: A grown ass man. You are thirty three and you are that much of a fucking idiot, and Bowie that's like, oh oh he's crazy. Oh no, you didn't boy, and you're like and then he goes and he's like, oh, have fun if you could drive it? What give the little lady? Once you get out, he's like, okay, I'm just fight.
Speaker 2: She's too much horsepower for you, which is his big line that he practiced horsepower. He's too much. She's too much horsepower for you. And he didn't even hear. He's like, what are you saying? What are you talking about right now? Right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I can't like I was thinking Jeremy thought, because I was thinking about Jeremy thought he was doing the being the bigger person, be like, fine, you want to sit in the car, find.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do? At a certain point, this dick wasn't leaving right.
Speaker 2: I would have said, I know what. I would have said what I would have somehow gotten the key out of his hands, yes, and given it to Jen and be like start the car that's gone driven away.
Speaker 1: But then you get a wrestle because he would have been like, oh, I would.
Speaker 2: Have somehow, I don't know. I don't know, but like or just be like, this is my car, this is my time. He did say, give us five minutes, which is what you should say.
Speaker 1: This guy's awful, give.
Speaker 2: Us five, five minutes to give you five.
Speaker 1: I don't like bullies. I have a real bully thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. And that's for the drama. And she kept him.
Speaker 1: They made her keep her for the two on one in the car it's gonna be, but they're gonna be the Australia tho, you're gonna fly to Australia. It's a long way to drive it, fly it for a one night and okay, so then she pulls aside. So then she pulls aside. She goes, she goes and plays basketball with the day trader. Yeah, and he's like, oh, she was actually pretty good because he was like if I win, I get a kid kiss.
Speaker 2: And then she beat him.
Speaker 1: And then she beat him and he was like, oh, so you're a giver. I'm a giver too, with both givers like yeah, I don't receive, I give it.
Speaker 2: She made that she saw I like that. Through she said that she realized she was saying something dirty. Halfway through, she goes, I'm more of a given the receiver. She has to laugh.
Speaker 1: She goes, oh my, yeah, and then he's like and like, but again, I appreciated that she kind of like didn't let him like, she didn't let him get the kiss. And then yeah, I thought, I'm glad that he didn't get the first impression. Rose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was thought for sure he was going to.
Speaker 1: Get Okay, we're going to take a quick break, lord, and then we're going to come back. Oh my god, I don't know about you, but thing's a getting so hot in here. I think I got to take I'll pay your break and we're back. Okay. So then who is she talking to? That's like, oh, what's this? Okay? So the guy who grew up with a single mom was like, you better stay together forever. He's like, okay, Devin is like a deal breaker for me is if a woman doesn't have her nails done?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? What was that?
Speaker 1: And then she goes, I shave my toes.
Speaker 2: That was the most revealing comment. Wow, isn't my way time of your family? I shaved my toes for this.
Speaker 1: It's like, shave how hairy are you talking?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you? I mean? I try to keep everything together.
Speaker 2: But like that, like it's a thing everyone does.
Speaker 1: Also, like how much hair on your toilers? Like did you get a wax? Like you just get electrial if you have hairy as toes?
Speaker 2: Like someone doesn't call her Bilbo Baggins. For the rest of the episode. This whole season, she has Bilbo Baggins, Bilbo baggage tude.
Speaker 1: I was like, it actually made me like her even more because I was already starting to like her and she's so beautiful that this beautiful I mean, she's so cute, that this beautiful young lady is like telling this dude who's like a well done feet, well I got hairy ass toes. I was like, And then he goes, can I suck them? And she was like, oh right.
Speaker 2: He asked if she could suck her toes and she was like she was like.
Speaker 1: No, maybe I don't know yet. And he's like she's like, He's like, oh you don't know yet. She's like no, Like you'll know that I like you if I let you suck my hair, if.
Speaker 2: You have a mouthful of hair, you'll know you sucked my toes.
Speaker 1: It actually made me feel like, look, I'm not insulting myself. I'm a cute gal, like I didn't grow up as like the cheerleader girl, Like I can't imagine it must get old and be like, oh you'll be Like she actually seems like she's smart. She's works hard, she said to take like, she's like, I can build things. I'm put together. I can I have my own drill like she actually seems like because of maybe her bad dad, like she's trying to She's like the good part is like she actually seems like a full, well rounded person that's not just like a pageant girl and and like it must get old when guys are just like, oh you're so like she seems like she's got some worse spark there.
Speaker 2: Well, what's what's interesting about her is her emotional depth of how much she hates.
Speaker 1: Herself, which I which I relate.
Speaker 2: To and find fascinating for a bachelorette. Yeah, to be like, I don't feel worthy of this.
Speaker 1: Well we had that before myself with the.
Speaker 2: Double when the two did.
Speaker 1: It, but I feel like they were working on themselves. So like Scabby was working on herself because her mom left and she felt undeserving love because which I which made her so lovable and then the other one couldn't believe it because then everybody like Gabby. Yeah, so they fucked over Rachel as well.
Speaker 2: She really didn't feel worthy.
Speaker 1: Yes, but like it's interesting because she is so young. Like I would say for me in my mid twenties, having grown up with a tricky dad, I don't think I started liking myself till my thirties. I think I think around like twenty eight twenty maybe twenty eight twenty nine. But like it took me kind of going like oh, all that stuff was like that was said to me about myself, Like that's about him, not about me. Yeah, but it took some work and it certainly didn't have cameras on me. Me in my mid twenties, I would have not liked myself being the lead.
Speaker 2: Yeah if you were, If you were the lead, you would have been like I would have felt.
Speaker 1: I would have felt insecure. Yeah, would you at twenty? I know you had you have a complicated parent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a couple of them.
Speaker 1: Does that I mean I don't know a man like how does that man of it? Did you ever feel not? Did you always have confidence?
Speaker 2: I mean yes, but also a lot of like don't not worthiness and like I don't deserve.
Speaker 1: You had that to yes, of course, okay, why we like each other. Yeah, and that's also really I like people that have that. It's relatable. Did you go to therapy mayas?
Speaker 2: I still do? Same, Yeah, yeah, I've but only started when I was like thirty eight.
Speaker 1: That's good. I think it's actually good for because I feel like a lot of guys if they don't go, particularly if you're you know, you have a family, like I think, if you don't look under the hood, it can like boil under the circace.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yes, yeah, I mean I've seen that with lots of people.
Speaker 1: Same ex husband, I'm talking to you. Wish him well, bless blessing, bless blessed. No mistake, no mistake, not mistay all day. No, no, no, it's true though, like if you don't look under the hood, okay, okay, yes, I mean you can keep going. Okay, great, Okay, So then we have so then Marcus came around, and they both so Marcus the Army Ranger came around, so they both rock climbed. She likes it because it's out of her comfort zone and they really like I really thought there was a chance he was going to get the first impression Rose, but he didn't.
Speaker 2: Marcus. I thought Marcus was. I thought he was the top three.
Speaker 1: Me too, potential, me too.
Speaker 2: I actually thought the guy who got it was going to get I thought the contract.
Speaker 1: Was going to get I picked him. Yeah, So okay, So she goes and she pulls him aside, and she's like, I can't She had no game when she did it.
Speaker 2: She had no game on his part. Was when she goes into the room and she goes nope and walks to the other room.
Speaker 3: Good for her.
Speaker 2: All the guys were like, yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: No, she goes in and and she she had no game, and she was like, I can't stop thinking about you all night. I just couldn't stop thinking about you all night. I've been thinking about you. I'm like, whoa. And then I gotta say, that was a really good horny kiss.
Speaker 2: I got was that was hot. The tension has been built up all night, which means not just for him, but tension for everyone. Yeah, and he sort of got the benefit of her built up sexual tensions.
Speaker 1: Got a good kiss because sometimes because sometimes you see them and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh this it's a gross kiss. Kiss most of them.
Speaker 1: I was like, oftentimes, I'm like, I really wish I wasn't watching this. I was like, I'm like, oh, they don't even care that the cameras are there. And then they gathered all the guys and they were waiting for all.
Speaker 2: They made them watch them.
Speaker 1: Why they put them in the middle of the file. I mean they made out for a while. They edited it like those guys were waiting and they were just like sucking face. Yeah, that was fun. I was happy. I don't think I have ever seen a season we're opening ceremony people only kiss one person. I don't think I've ever seen that. It's usually more, it's usually everybody.
Speaker 2: They kissed everybody, right, No, No, she really weighed. She's like, I'm going to kiss one person. It's going to be first pressure.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it was on. I think he might suck.
Speaker 2: And not in a good way.
Speaker 1: I think he's I think he sucks. Yeah, he's such a piece.
Speaker 2: Set him up to be the villain later.
Speaker 1: He I deep down inside, I think he's not gonna be a good guy.
Speaker 2: And I think it's gonna get revealed. Agree, yeah, yeah, but he does seem right now kind of like too dumb to be mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, but he's I think once they all start seeing her go off with because they always do it where it's like, whoa, what are those fireworks? Like wait, I can see them make it out down but like they're gonna have to see her in the kissing contest. They're gonna have to see her. I didn't like when I saw you kissing Tomas, Like they're they're gonna have to watch it. And then these alpha males are gonna get banana pants.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I hope there's another duo of guys who start hooking up like that. One season. Oh remember there was like in the house there was all these guys and two of the dudes started hooking up with each.
Speaker 1: Other and JJ and they other got the name the blonde guy.
Speaker 2: That was yeah. Yeah, they were like making it on the shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 2: I thought that that was like one of the most interesting side plots I've ever seen, by.
Speaker 1: The way, and then so so we see okay before there was one more thing where Noah's brother He's like, you know, I just want to make sure you know that people like me for me you know, like, I know what works for Noah. She She's like, all right, noahn abagat, like.
Speaker 2: She kind of remembered a look.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem as like she's not as quite as excited as one of.
Speaker 2: The thinks she knows every character from every season.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm really young. And then they had I felt like the Truth or Dare was.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see more of it. I feel like we didn't see enough of them. Yeah, I feel like a guy too much got cut.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's less guys for her. I think it's gonna be a shorter season. But again, talking about this with you, there hasn't been that much advertising.
Speaker 2: No I barely even knew what's happening.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, I'm excited for her now. I've enjoyed chatting with you.
Speaker 2: I feel like the first episode is always my favorite. When you see everyone in their stupid intros, you love it because it's so dumb, it's so deep.
Speaker 1: Are so happy. I feel like you need to do the first one every season.
Speaker 2: I also thought it was so dumb when they do the cheers, like jend that's dumb, gentle men.
Speaker 1: I'm a gentleman, there's such talking about they're such fucking idiots. Okay, now who do you think is going to Who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 2: H let me think of all the dudes that.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me your top, give me the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say she cut seven of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, who did she cut Mo's?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ricky?
Speaker 1: Which one is Ricky?
Speaker 2: He's the dude with the blue jacket and like the corn Rows with the red hair red? No, she got all three of these guys.
Speaker 1: Oh oh they're cute. Okay, Okay, one she cut a bunch of bl Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think top five is going to be Marcus.
Speaker 1: Okay, which is the uh? Which is the Army the Army Ranger?
Speaker 2: I think Thomas and the Vietnamese guy is not going to make it to the end, but he'll be in the top five.
Speaker 1: Agree.
Speaker 2: Uh? Maybe Aaron which one is er the Twin?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you think.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna make it to top five?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Dylan, which is the doctor, the Black Doctor.
Speaker 1: He's cute. I like him. I think he has a chance to go top three.
Speaker 2: And maybe Devon and Grant. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, for sure. Yes, Grant is Oh yeah, Devon, Devon. I want.
Speaker 2: I don't think a kee is gonna go very far.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 2: I want to take up his own season.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: It's just like they've done Golden Bachelor. They should do Nerdy Desperate.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then we can also have we can have Brett, we can have Britton Hakeem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. I would love big boy bachelor, big boy bachelor.
Speaker 1: Big boy bat. Yeah, I love a big boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you I mean I would go out with a big boy. Okay, I've never gone out with a big boy, but I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Would crush you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe nothing, you're too small. Never mind, I don't think it's for me. I think I like to be friends of the big boy. With a big boy, I would have to be. I guess I could do a slightly maybe not a full bread, maybe a half breath, half a breath, half a bread. I could do like a dad bought.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's a very different thing.
Speaker 1: I could do a dad. You're right.
Speaker 2: Brett is also like six ' nine.
Speaker 1: I can't do go I don't want to go out of Brett. I can't go out of Brett. I can't go out with Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back with our tweet of the wakes. I need a sexual time out and we're back. Okay, wait now, Seth, we didn't discuss a few things. We did not just I think we need to talk a little bit more in depth about Hakeima's balloons and then walking into that, the amount of balloons, the popping on the tree, them walking into the house, where do they go? They didn't make him sit in them the whole night.
Speaker 2: No, they took him off. They were strapped on him. They took the strap off and they took it back into the proper room. But knowing his personality, yes, it was so perfect.
Speaker 1: Is he still in the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, he made him. We need Haki. The boys are gonna love him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The King is so funny, he could tell you know what. The funniest thing about is how excited he was when Jonathan took his face mask off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he was so was like, how could.
Speaker 2: You be excited to see a guy you've never met that comes in, Hey, here's my face. He's like, let's go, let's go. Yeah, buddy, was like, why are you getting that excited about this dude that took off a mask. Who cares?
Speaker 1: It was literally like also not that great of a reveal, Like no, he was, I mean he.
Speaker 4: Was so he let's twelve, he is so cute.
Speaker 1: And then also who is the dickhead that came out? She's in a gown and he sprays her dress with a fire extinguisher? What the fuck? Who do that? Yo?
Speaker 2: This season is gonna be on fire.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: I can't clubbing you in toxic material.
Speaker 1: Dude, like ruining your hair, your makeup. You're the bachelorette. You're now covered in like fire jes. You know, I have like spooge fire jes all over you, like foam toxic, like even just like putting in that much wind in her extensions and like leave the lady alone like.
Speaker 2: She's already feeling possible entrance.
Speaker 1: It was so brutal. It was so and like just watching the boys be like, oh man, it's all funny games and don't we start to somebody be kissing. I was like, these guys are extra idiotic this year, Like they are super.
Speaker 2: Sweet, they're sueek the stupidest dudes on they do. It's not it's not.
Speaker 1: So that I was looking at our tweets coming up. The show that was filmed there was terrible, but we watched it. It was called Listen to Your Heart. Can we discuss also that the fall boy guy looked like Pete Davidson blonde. Yeah, imagine if he was your Somalia.
Speaker 2: I was like, He's like, he always recommends oe, that's all you recommend? Yeah, yo, I'm sticking with that fish. You could get some boons f maple one.
Speaker 1: Exactly, maybe a high noon. I know it's not a why but nice selled so some mad.
Speaker 2: Dog twenty twenty would go really well with that chicken.
Speaker 1: I got a strawberry heel. I got it? Oh my god, Yes.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Don is laughing because it's his whole liquor cabinet, like.
Speaker 1: Booze from wine, Strawberry Hill, Baby, Don, what would you be your wine of choice?
Speaker 3: Gallow port?
Speaker 1: Yeah, galloport? Oh man, after my own? So are you still sticking? So she give us the first impression, rose to the dumb contractor. They make out in front of everybody. Yeah, and then who is the one that they get a final?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it the love Vergin of the last roll. He's like, I need this, I need this.
Speaker 2: This wouldn't be the worst ending of a life possible if I don't get this, Rose, What's I'm saying? Everything to him is too much of a big deal.
Speaker 1: He is Also he curled his lashes and when she was like, has anyone ever told you you have nice last years, He's like.
Speaker 2: He goes, yeah, I spent an hour on them, Dude, I.
Speaker 1: Got them professionally curled, like put it away, sir like, absolutely, no, thank you, not happening. Yeah, I just want to say, we like when people rate and review us. Can we just say here's a five sty one from the wolf Man. I discovered this gem of a podcast through Adam's dough boy appearance years back, and I've been listening ever since. I'm one of those listeners who doesn't actually watch The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. Recently, however, I made friends with a couple watches, and uh, it's been fun to compare notes between them and the podcast. So their friends watch it, right, and they listen to the podcast. I love the variety of guests, that's you, sad I am. The variety brings down everyone brings humor, and fun. That's you. Well, also sharing the occasional nugget of a relationship advice. Y'all rock keep up the amazing work. You know. Do you have any relationship you're a married fella.
Speaker 2: I love that. I was imagining Wolfman Jack.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: Do you have any relationship advice? Yeah, if you move in with someone, make sure there's two bathrooms.
Speaker 1: That's for the diarrhea, for the dye die, for the big old die, just because it would save on a lot of fights. Okay, I'm gonna give a piece of relationship advice. Now I'm early days again, so I'm like, I'm I'm a big fan. This was very helpful for me. Okay, there. I have a few things. One, when you start dating, they're not every person you ever dated, Like, don't like give somebody a blank slate. They're not out to get you. They're not the enemy. They're not every guy you've ever dated. Like, like, slow it down.
Speaker 2: It is with a lot of baggage everybody, and you're already making judgments, you yeah, make so like just and.
Speaker 1: Like go slow, like see them like two times a week in the beginning, Like just calm the fuck down. So that, and then I like And then another thing I have heard was like, uh, the ten pm rule. I don't have any big chats about like a relationship thing. Nothing gets less crazy after ten pm, Like nothing's so hot that it can't wait till the morning.
Speaker 2: Things don't say we have to have a conversation about where we are.
Speaker 1: It's got to be. It's got to be before ten. Interesting things get just more nuts after ten for everybody, for everybody. And then I'm also a big fan of positive reinforcement rather than like you never did like being like I remember when I first dated my ex who's band, who was so cute. It was a nice guy. I didn't love how he dated in the beginning when we like how he dressed, like he kind of dressed like a cop, Like his jeans almost looked like ironed, and they're like, but he was so handsome. But I remember like like me like, ooh, I don't like his My friend was like those are not fixable. But but she's like, but the way you don't you don't criticize when he gets it right, you go, oh, I like you you should wear more stuff like that, like courage the wind out when somebody gets it right rather than criticize it right.
Speaker 2: That's very important.
Speaker 1: Yes, or being like, oh I really like when you that made me feel really good when you whatever whatever, if you like that made me feel really good when you did that, like positive reinforcement rather than you never do this.
Speaker 2: My only other important advice yes was in particularly a newish relationship. Yeah, but it's very hard to keep this in mind. Nothing is a big deal.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Everyone thinks everything that's true, this is this red flag, this is a big deal he did this? Is it this big deal that he didn't call me back? Nothing is a big deal.
Speaker 1: Nothing, No trust me, trust me as I'm dating.
Speaker 2: Now, everything means nothing any weight.
Speaker 1: I have a very wise, calm, virgal, older gay male friend who's been and he's and I was like, I'm going to call and he was like, if you call him all this person that you're gonna look like the crazy actress. He's like, shut the fuck up. He's like, if you can tolerate, just shut the fuck up. It's like, you are absolutely not gonna call it, Like you can do that, but you will look crazy. So he didn't. I did.
Speaker 2: The best breakup advice I ever got was from a friend who's still good buddy. Yeah, I was obsessed with this girl who dumped me, and he said, don't do anything. Caller, you don't contact her. I guarantee you she's gonna call you. Okay, he was one hundred percent right.
Speaker 1: How long did it take.
Speaker 2: A bunch of months?
Speaker 1: It's okay, you gotta wait it.
Speaker 2: Remember it was like five to six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: But then she can call him back. But I was like, do not call her, do not do anything.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can't. You can't agree. Okay, great, there's our relationship advice. Yeah, okay, listen twiteter the week post of the Week. If you want to participate, do it by midnight Pacific time the night the show airs. On Twitter, you go at arta marine m y R I N or anna hoose h O S s n I e H hashtag w y A t R or on threads. If you're like fuck you, Elama mosque, I'm on threads, you can do it's hashtag selling hose nea or at selling hose in THEA And you're going to now I'm not sure, but I'm going to just guess our queen, our queen from from sleep Crown. I think she's gonna give them out. I'm gonna just say, Julie, if you want me to not give them out, tell me after this we'll do one. I'll pay for the first one if you don't want to give it out. She's been giving out sleep crad. She does have a code for a discount and free shipping. So if you go to sleepcrown dot com backslash w y at r and the code now is Dracula. So Dracula if you want the discount. Okay, here we go, so the person will win a sleep Crown. Here we go. We're gonna narrow it down to two and then we're gonna pick a one. Don you get to vote too, Okay, great? This is from Deck Decaf Mary. I'd rather be run over by Brian than be in a car with him. I think he was the guy that had the keys. Oh yes, at LazyB two. Some people find Brian off putting, but I don't know what they expected from a possessed marionette from Florida. There we go. Possessed Okay, Chyenne Constant, my brother in Christ, I beg of these stop rapping. It is not in your wheelhouse. My Dear.
Speaker 2: Everyone hates.
Speaker 1: Yes. This is from Leu Sass at Sir weird Al between Pete Devinson and the Love Virgin. This season is sure to be ferocious. Okay. This is from Cheyenne Constant Man's comes in on a stretcher, head wrapped like the weekend, said he was love sick and wound her whatever happened? Hello? This is from b Perry at Great Bedonia. This season is the Brochilaret. This is from also Schyan Constant shot a clock at breakfast, Sir, and then there was a gift of a little girl like rolling her eyes. That's how you felt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I couldn't believe you do not that.
Speaker 1: This is from Jeremy at Sir weird Al Lou Sass. Jeremy showed us exactly how big his penis was when he led another man steal his car and his girl. And then this, the final one, is from trash Car at Trash Car sixty nine. Do they make Jesse stay up all night or does he get to take a nap between appearances? He's just like thrown in the towels. Not even on.
Speaker 2: The three he cares anymore?
Speaker 1: Okay, which I would say the two that I like are broch Clarette and the Weekend.
Speaker 2: I like Bochlorette, and I like the fact that we let Jeremy show how big is Dick is? Okay, actually said it on the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, let the guy steal his car? Okay, okay, okay. So here's our final two loosas at Sir weird Ol, Jeremy showed us exactly how big his penis was when he let another man steal his car and his girl. Or B Perry at the Great Bedonia this season is the Brochlorette bro cilarette or penis size Dawn.
Speaker 3: I like short and sweet Brochilarette.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Same?
Speaker 1: Okay, you are the winner. B Perry at the Great b Donior this season is the brochel Lord. Email us You're mailing address at rosepodcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Seth.
Speaker 1: Can I just say truly, I just felt my cells just felt really happy. You know what's really fun about this podcast? And I don't get to have this with you, Like I've really made a lot of friends doing this, and people that I've known for a long time, but I've become better friends with and I've known you forever, and I feel like we've become good friends.
Speaker 2: We've become much better buds.
Speaker 1: You you are I consider you're my friend, like my like my friend friend, like my real friend. Yeah, like I could call you if I had to talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: And you wanted me to pick up at the airport, I'd come.
Speaker 1: I believe that you would. Actually you know what I mean. I would do the same for you if you if you come to LA, I'll pick you up.
Speaker 2: If you need all stop it, I'll rent a car.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Now what would you like to promote my king? Oh? You agreed to do you don't remember, but you agreed to do our Bellhouse show with us.
Speaker 2: Already am a calendar.
Speaker 1: And it's going to be I'm going to reach out. I was waiting. I'm going to reach out to the I want to reach out to like the asking ladies from Golden Bachelor, because I feel like they all live in the area, like a like a Kathy and and Nancy, like an April. The day it's at the Bellhouse in Brooklyn. It's October sixth, it's a saturnrob Sorry, it's October fifth. It's a Saturday night. But you're going to be there, Jordan Callos. I believe Jakie's is going to be there. But I want the Golden Ladies. Yes, how fun?
Speaker 2: That would be amazing. They would steal the show.
Speaker 1: I want Ellen because where's Ellen been? The other ones has been hooring it out? Where's Ellen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay. And then I'm also if you're in New York tomorrow night when so it would be tonight when you're listening to this. I'd be at Joe's Pub with Brian Sophie. There's a couple of tickets left. Amazing with Jordan Carlos, Amazing on a gas dire. It's going to be a blast.
Speaker 2: Okay, what would you like to talk about this Tuesday? A week from tomorrow, Yes, the July sixteenth, we're doing a big show at the Chelsea Music Oh the Sweet Sweet Games. Where we do it's like a spoof for the Olympics. I have young improvisers compete in comedy related events. The panel of celebrity judges. Okay, you judge and rate all.
Speaker 1: Can you give us a sneak peak of who.
Speaker 2: Crumbholts from Oppenheimer is going to be there? Dylan Baker, it's going to be there, so good Asquez from Severance to be there.
Speaker 1: Dylan Baker is such a good actor.
Speaker 2: And there's maybe a couple other judges that are determined. It's gonna be a hot fun.
Speaker 1: That's a hot.
Speaker 2: Whole thing is improv The whole thing is made up on the spots really fun.
Speaker 1: No, you little And where can people go to get tickets?
Speaker 2: Oh? Music, music or my Instagram? There's a there's a link set hers H seth zog is the instagram.
Speaker 1: Don what do you want to promote? Peace? Love, happiness and and shabley? Oh you're so sweet, don Don well, next thing gentle like you got it? I'm a gentleman. I'll dude, you got it a gentleman. I'll be back in la uh next week. But we'll be doing some zoom shows and maybe I could get you on a zoom show.
Speaker 2: Tell me what it is?
Speaker 1: I love it. Okay, until next time. My name is Adam Marine. Thank you so much. Goodbye.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna get all up in you tonight. I feels so good.
Speaker 2: I just got one little question.
Speaker 3: Where you this roll? Will you accept this roll? List to your word? These rolls to your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this? Roses a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.