Speaker 1: It's a Say It with your Chest Friday here on Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas.
Speaker 2: It's week five and this is a special say It with your Chest Friday as the Cowboys face the San Francisco forty nine ers on Sunday Night Football. Isaiah standback. We've got Nick Harris, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, it's here. It is week five. That's right, it is finally here. It is. How excited are you now that you have gotten through the week.
Speaker 2: You're getting close to I mean, Nick's gonna hop on a plane here in about twenty four hours and you guys are gonna make the trip out to the West coast, I say, and I are going to take our final notes for pre games.
Speaker 3: You're ready to put on a show at six pm Central Time and tune in. You should tune in. She's gonna be a lot of info this week.
Speaker 4: I might I might make an appearance on that shows. The streets are saying, I don't know, the stree streets is talking. The streets are talking.
Speaker 3: The same You've been around.
Speaker 4: Dad, Prescott, Cooper Rush, same Cadence.
Speaker 2: Far too much work together, for sure, But yeah, how you feeling it?
Speaker 3: Has your your feeling changed from Monday to Friday this week?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say so. I feel like the Cowboys went on Friday and not to get on Friday on Sunday, not to get too far into our pick them and the early disclosure, yeahlosure, all.
Speaker 3: Right, guys shows over. John made his pick on like Tuesday.
Speaker 4: But regardless, I feel like it's gonna be a really good game that's gonna come down in the fourth quarter, and it's gonna be a fun environment. It's gonna be a ton of fun out there. But really excited making the.
Speaker 3: Trip out to the West Coast.
Speaker 2: What was it like playing you You got to play against San Francisco a couple times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and playing in San Francisco, what was that like. It's be honest with you, it's gonna sound crazy. It's just it was just another game. You were a candlestick, right, yeah, throw back yeah, throw back.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it was just another game. And there wasn't there wasn't too many teams that have faced that. I was like, Okay, this is amazing. Environment's amazing, Like it just I don't know, balls ball to me, I know.
Speaker 3: That's not exciting. I'm sorry. Everybody has to be though.
Speaker 6: I really I really looked at things like it was just the next thing on the on the docket. You know, it was a business trip. I wasn't going there to sight see. I was going there to execute a game plan. We were going out there collectively to try to walk away with a dub. And that's really all that mattered. That's why a lot of my a lot of my career is just a blur because it's just like, all right, well, you.
Speaker 3: Guys remember this game. You remember this game. I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm really a person that that neuralizes myself after every week.
Speaker 4: You remember the super Bowl?
Speaker 6: Yeah I remember that, but I mean even that, but like seriously, like even like that, Like there's a lot of things that I just don't remember.
Speaker 3: Like I just I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've never been the one to really just kind of take in a moment and like really digest it.
Speaker 3: I'm always going to like what's next. And that's been me with all.
Speaker 6: My achievements, that's been me or all my experiences, it's always what's what's next. Like that's grateful for it doesn't mean I disregarded, but it's just like I'm literally onto the next thing, and because of that, I forget a lot and it doesn't really work well with my wife.
Speaker 3: She's like, you remember when the kids was this, I was like, it sucks. I know it's bad. It's a bad trait.
Speaker 6: But like attributed to all the different systems I was in, and as a quarterback, I had to press the elite, I had to press the lead. I had to delete my old stuff because otherwise you'll get mixed up. And I learned that really when I left here. When I left here and went to New England, I had to delete my entire memory bank because the formations were the same but different names. The emotions were the same, different names, concepts were the same, different name. So if you're still holding onto your old stuff, you're gonna screw yourself up.
Speaker 2: If you had to choose the Cowboys to have that mindset where it's be a goldfish and forget it and kind of move on and just take this as another game, or if you wanted them to channel that emotion, to channel the revenge factor that we talked about from a media standpoint, which one would you rather than try and channel this week, I.
Speaker 3: Had to choose one or two, one or the other.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying overly revenge factor is where it's the only thing and they're two hyped up. I'm saying, okay, the right amount of hype versus the right amount of the next game mentality.
Speaker 3: I would say the next game, I would say even then.
Speaker 6: I would say the next game even then, because emotion, if you get caught up in the emotions of the game, you'll you'll forget your assignments. The emotions and the interpersonal battles.
Speaker 3: It's sorry, not the inner person.
Speaker 6: With individual battles, those become the primary versus the mission. And if I'm so concerned with hidden Trent Williams in the mouth because he's talking so much instead of being in lane discipline, now all of a sudden, I put my team in a buying So I think I would lean more towards the next game and make sure you execute your game plan versus, you know, trying to get the revenge factor.
Speaker 3: What would you choose? What was it?
Speaker 4: What were the options?
Speaker 3: So take the next game up. Just another game.
Speaker 2: Mentality that Isaiah's talking about what he kind of went through throughout his career or channel that emotion in a good way, channel the emotions of going into this matchup and having the past.
Speaker 3: On the mind with it being the forty nine.
Speaker 4: I think there's a little bit of both that you could use. It depends on what the opponent is and what the ramifications are on the other side, not fear.
Speaker 3: I couldn't choose these. I can't choose both the other tack one. You gotta pick one.
Speaker 4: But but you only have one brain, right, and it works both ways.
Speaker 2: But this one brain only gets to choose. You can't try and go right now.
Speaker 4: I really tried to. Yeah, you did, honestly, though, like more so than anything, it would probably be the latter in the fact, where like you just have reset, like because every game is different or every moment is different for me, I guess individually, it's you know, there's big moments in my career, there's big moments in Kyle's career, and you know, you could every single one is different because there's different eyes every single time. So I would take it in that sense. But if it's like the biggest thing I've ever done, for sure, I'm gonna, you know, take some emotion into that because that's I want that to be able to amplify me as well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, I think there's ways. Like you said, the obvious answer is a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: You take take a little bit of that revenge factor, take a little bit of that motivation that you've had all week. Dek Prescott's talked about it on a number of occasions, both after the game Sundays yesterday with the media. There are ways to take that and channel in in the right direction. But you don't want to go over the top and you want to take it as this is week five. You can't win or lose the Super Bowl in week five, You certainly can't. But there's ways that you can certainly build in the right direction. Of course, going against a good team like this, getting a good test, seeing that competition and seeing how you stack.
Speaker 3: Up against it.
Speaker 2: All Right, let's take a look at some of the news and notes, what's going on around Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't have a ton today. Three things that we'll touch on. First, Mike McCarthy was asked on one oh five to three the Fan this morning about Randy Gregory now that he is available. We haven't brought that brought that up on this show this week. I feel like we all have the same opinion here, But Mike McCarthy said, I haven't been a part of those discussions.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 4: I thought Randy had a fine, fine season his last year here. But I don't have anything to report on that front. I don't see a value there. I'm trying to leave it them. You wanted to say something mess No, no, not really with your chest. Really, I don't see anybody there, like I don't know why it's even a talking point. I mean, this passworst group is fine. And if you're if you want to bring in a guy who didn't work out after that big of a contract, I'm straight.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think about Randy Gregory potential Cowboys? Station has been talking about it, and they should. He was good while he was here, when he was available.
Speaker 6: I think if you were able to add him for like nothing, you know, slim to nothing or a very low overhead, then I say why not? You know, Adam to the Adam to the pot. But if you have to spend any kind of you know, respectful money on them, then I'll say no. I mean, to your point, Nick, I mean this that group, that position group is about as deep. It is the deepest position group on your team. So I don't think that you need somebody else. But if you if you have the extra money and you have the extra roster spout, which you don't but don't anymore, I will say yes. But I mean, we know Jerry Jones loves him. We know that they had, you know, a little falling out there the last moment of the contract negotiations. He went to go get Chase the money that he felt was was due to him because due to language, you know.
Speaker 2: He would probably be close to the veteran minimum if you wanted to bring him back.
Speaker 6: I feel like, if you if you can get him for the veteran minimum or close to it, because he's already got cashed out from Denver, and why not as long as he doesn't make as long as his personality doesn't mix, doesn't mess up what you have going on in the locker room.
Speaker 3: Do you think that that's a possibility. I don't. There's always the possibility. I don't. I don't know him personally to take that chance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know him personally to add that, But I mean, the thing is, at this point in the season, if you wanted to add that, and you realize that that's not the move. Their contracts and not guaranteed at this point, so you can literally bring him on. It's not working, okay, counseling, but I will say anything. Any organization knows who he is is Dallas Cowboys well and no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you, you and I were sitting up there in Denver for that joint practice last year where it was the first time that they had seen Randy Gregory as a part.
Speaker 3: Of the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even padded up, wasn't even suited start it up. But he was there in the thick of it.
Speaker 3: Love it, I mean, and he was when he's on your team. I love it. Oh gosh. There was so much talk. It was just it was way overboard. I get it. There's a level of talking. And I love it too, I really do.
Speaker 2: I love the competitive, competitive, competitive petition, the competitive are yeah, whatever that word is.
Speaker 3: I love that, I really do.
Speaker 2: But in that specific scenario, then it got to the point where I was like, all all right, Randy, get listen, all right.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of spike going on. There's a lot of hate going on. I mean there's a lot of that. Right, you leave the team that you love and thought you were gonna be with your whole career, and all of a sudden you have to have a two day padded practice with him where you're not padded up. Yeah, you're gonna spark some stuff up, right, You're you're feeling some type of way. But he was nothing but good things for for Dallas when he was on the field.
Speaker 3: So I mean, he's available when he was available.
Speaker 6: Was always said when he was on the field, I left that other aspect out. But again, you can't leave that other aspect.
Speaker 3: I mean at this point of his career, yes you can.
Speaker 6: I mean he's he's past that. I mean, people move on. People have experiences, they have bad experiences, You learn from them and you move forward. I think Dallas was a huge reason why he was able to move forward. The resources that they gave him, the support they gave him. If he's in a space, if he's healthy, all those things, and you can get him for the coast to the veteran minimum, I would add him to the pot as long as he doesn't disrupt what you already have going on, because he is a heck of a player. So if you can get a heck of a player and he doesn't disrupt what you have going on and he only adds to it.
Speaker 3: I don't see why you would it.
Speaker 6: I just don't see, especially when you're early in the season, right and he has plenty of time to catch on to what you're doing, and he's a lot larger of a defensive end than you already carried. There's only one other DN on your team that possesses his size. Why would you not want to add that.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting because you look at the numbers of when he was playing with for Dallas, I mean fourteen games in twenty eighteen, twenty and twenty twenty, because he missed all of twenty nineteen twenty twenty one, he had twelve games. So when he was there, he was active. He had six sacks, three and a half six sacks again. But then in Denver, after he gets that jump and pay, he played in just ten games total between two seasons, uh.
Speaker 3: And he played in three.
Speaker 2: In all four of the games this year he had the one sack, and so he was at least healthy and on the field this year. I don't see where you take away a roster spot for Randy Gregory, because are you gonna cut.
Speaker 3: Billyami Fojoko to make a roster spot? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: That's a draft pick, whether or not he's been productive. I don't think you're making that pick. He was a fourth round pick.
Speaker 3: You're not going to do that in not as a not as a rookie, Like didn't do that last year. We didn't do that last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think they learned it less than there last year.
Speaker 3: Who are you talking about? Richard or to Ridgway was a sixth round pick. Fourth six fourth is a different that's a that's a premium listen decisions. And again I'm I'm taking the emotions out of it. You know, you know I do that. I take the emotions out of it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Sure, in terms of experience, in terms of what he does right, well, I don't care what he really did in Denver because guys turn it on and turn it off.
Speaker 3: That's the reality. People don't want to hear that. That's the facts.
Speaker 6: Okay, upon your situation, based upon how you encourage you are.
Speaker 3: The reality is he didn't really want to leave Dallas. He didn't want to leave Dallas. Okay.
Speaker 6: So he goes out there disgruntled already, and then he finds himself in a situation that's probably it wasn't the best situation. They sucked for a little while, okay, and they still are trying to figure that out. Okay, So he I'm pretty sure he turned he turned it off. Okay, he turned the tap off. I don't understand why if you take the emotional side of it out and all the all the other stuff in his history, all that jazz, he is a productive player when playing and if his contract is not going to be holding you down, and he's able to make more contributions than some of the other guys that you're carrying on your roster, carrying the same position, regardless of your initial investment into those guys. Your end game is you're trying to walk away with this season with the Ring. And if you can learn anything from anybody, go back a couple of years to the Dog on Rams. They loaded up right, and they loaded up, but they traded away everything this You wouldn't why would you not continue to build upon something if you have a viable asset that can add to your room as long as he doesn't take away from your room. He adds to your room. You get size, you get a one on one dominance, you get run stopping ability, you get all those things in one person. I don't see why, as long as he doesn't disrupt what you already have going on.
Speaker 4: I think the most difficult thing for me to be able to justify is him taking a roster spot over a different position group.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: That's the toughest thing to That's the toughest thing for me.
Speaker 2: That's why Hoko is really the only opposite I think again, I'm trying to take the motion out of it.
Speaker 3: If you take is anybody picking up a hooko if you cut him? To be honest, yeah, probably definitely. So Okay, definitely. Devin Harper just got picked up.
Speaker 2: He was a fifth round pick that from two years prior, and they've get he got.
Speaker 3: Darren Harper has way more film than for Hoko.
Speaker 2: Still, I mean, he's a premium pick who was productive in college. Gallus had to go up and they didn't trade up to get it, but they had to pick him fifth.
Speaker 3: I'm not disrespected.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that if anybody on your roster right now has been hidden in terms of what they can do in the league has been for Hoko, but you have.
Speaker 2: Him for four years on a rookie contract as opposed to maybe Randy Gregory on.
Speaker 3: A one year veteran minimum. I get it. I get it again.
Speaker 6: My mindset is what who's going to make the contributions to help me get the ring?
Speaker 3: That's my mindset. I get it. And everybody's not in that mindset. But most people aren't. Most people are not.
Speaker 4: I see where you're coming. Yeah, most people are not.
Speaker 3: I am trying to If that's why I'm not GMO, that's one another gym. However, my goal is to get a ring.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to continue to position myself agreed for a potential ring. That's what Dallas's history has been for.
Speaker 4: When I.
Speaker 3: Get a ring.
Speaker 4: If the goal is to get a ring, then there's no reason to add another defensive lineman. That's just that's just my okay. Yeah, you take Randy Gregory's name out of it. There's just no reason to add anything to that group in my opinion. In my opinion, it's my opinion.
Speaker 2: And there's other spots that you could add, absolutely if those if there were viable people that at those position groups, you would jump all over it.
Speaker 3: You just would not put another on you would you would?
Speaker 6: I mean saying if there were addition, if there were an offensive linemen out there that you felt good about, you would grab him a.
Speaker 3: Heartbeat, no doubt, no doubt about it.
Speaker 6: If I can be absolutely dominant, which I'm already were doing a pretty dog on a good job of it at the defensive line position, right, If I could be absolutely dominant without a shadow of doubt, no matter who's on the field, no matter what rotation is in there, why would I not? Because the probability that somebody getting hurt at some point in time is high. Yeah, this is week five of seventeen.
Speaker 3: Long way to go. It's a long freaking way to go. Like, load up if there's position groups, you just loaded up at the quarterback position. You didn't need that. You might? You might, You always might. You know what I'm saying, You always might, you know?
Speaker 6: Like that's what I'm saying, Like, don't wait until you need it to load up on it, especially if you can get it for the discount, double check and it's not going to disrupt, is only going to add that's my whole person if you check those boxes, why.
Speaker 3: The heck not. He's huge. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Second news and note, yeah, we were uh, we've talked about it a little bit this week about how Trey Lance could potentially kind of help this matchup with the offensive staff and even with the defensive unit as well. That was a big talking point yesterday during locker room availability. We asked Dak Prescott about it. First, Here's what Dak had to say. He's been He said, he's been very helpful, honestly, just in the way their defense can move, certain calls that they may have to make if we put them in certain positions, things you kind of see on film, but getting some definitive answers from him on how they did things. He's been very helpful.
Speaker 3: And then Trey.
Speaker 4: They tried to ask Trey about it, and Trey was like, yeah, I'm just you know, doing everything I can to help, you know, excited to take on a bigger role this week. And you know, he was very hush hush. Everyone's very hushush obviously about what exactly is going into that. Deak I think gave the most as to what's happening behind behind the scenes, but a lot of late nights with probably the offensive and defensive units. Even DeMarcus Lawrence was he laughed whenever he was it was brought up. He was like, it's been very well. So I don't know, what do you guys think.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm going to defer to you former quarterback who played against this former team in a Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: And I definitely had meetings. Yeah, I definitely had meetings. I was definitely picking off hand signals. I was definitely doing all those things.
Speaker 2: You started with the Patriots, then you went to the Giants, and then you were trash talking Tom Brady on the sideline through the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: And so I just want everybody that may not know that about you to have a background. So I play.
Speaker 6: I played quarterback and receiver for the New England Patriots, and then a couple of years later I was playing for the New York Giants against the Patriots and the Super Bowl. And absolutely, you got to be out of your mind if you think that I'm not going to utilize my knowledge of the offense to assist my defense to help win a dog on Super Bowl ring, because that's what it's about. It's about winning a dog on ring. Then you get them a lot of times. Most guys, if they have a shot, is usually one shot one shot. So absolutely, they're they're picking the crap out of Trade Lance's brain. They want to get all the information they can and San Francisco he's doing everything they can to make alterations to what they have been doing naturally. But the reality of the matter is after the first half they're gonna fall right back into what they did before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully it goes better than the last week for New England.
Speaker 3: HM. True.
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's not a full proof system by anyone.
Speaker 3: Well, went in there and blew up the whole system, That's what. Yeah, mel Breer was interrogating and he gave them all the wrong info.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe he's still a cowboy at heart.
Speaker 3: He's trying to help out his guys.
Speaker 4: I saw him talking to Dak Pregay. It looked a little too friend.
Speaker 3: He was like, hey, mag you know what, Daryn Bland sucks at Laton across the field.
Speaker 4: You just throw a crush your body a couple of times. The last news and note I have, Dak Prescott was just kind of talking about the matchup yesterday and I asked him about Brandon Cooks and if this is a type of game that he can break out. And I know we talked about it yesterday on this show and he said he's a special player and his big day is going to come maybe this week. He's going to win his one on ones. He's going to always be open when that look is advantageous and they give him one on ones. For us and for myself, it's more about just featuring him and getting it to him. So this kind of piggybacks on what we talked about yesterday, that there's an opportunity here for Brandon Cooks to have a big game in San Francisco. I'm kind of banking on it at this point. You know. I feel like we've been talking about it every week the last two or three weeks, like, Okay, this is gonna be the Okay, I think this is gonna be the game this time. I really feel like it's gonna be the game. But we'll see.
Speaker 3: I think it's the game too.
Speaker 2: And even just based off of the conversation that, like you said, the Dakkad yesterday that you've had with Mike McCarthy even says, I mean McCarthy doesn't normally give a whole lot whenever he's at the podium, but he has talked a lot about Brandon Cooks and he has kind.
Speaker 3: Of brought that to the table.
Speaker 2: So I'm interested to see how they utilize them, and I hope they utilize them in the way that Isaiah has been outlining throughout the week. I mean, there is an opportunity against this secondary Watch Special Edition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, Watch Special Edition. We talked about it yesterday.
Speaker 6: But if you guys want to see it, Kyle and I broke it down on an episode of Special Edition.
Speaker 3: Who does that? Come on now? Yees? Sunday or Saturday night, Surday night. It's on the website. Okay, it's on the website.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check that out. That'll give you guys a full understanding the clip of it. I'll tease it out there so it'll be on my Twitter as style underscore. Such a tease. I'll put a link there too, they can check it out. All right, all right, all right, let's take our first break. When we come back.
Speaker 2: Nick Harris is going to dive under the radar, give us some guys to watch and some matchups to watch for the forty nine Ers and the Dallas Cowboys. We've got plenty more to talk about, and we've got our Pickham segments coming up. We have a changing of the guard again at the top of the pick segments, and Isaiah already has a pretty good feeling.
Speaker 3: Well that's coming up. If you want to be a part of our Pickham segment, by the way, eight eight eight.
Speaker 2: Eight five five two two nine seven, go ahead and get on the phone line and be a part of the show and represent the fans.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back after this with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 7: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster then this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 3: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area.
Speaker 4: See att dot com Slash five g for you for details.
Speaker 8: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com.
Speaker 2: To fuel up today, Cowboys fans.
Speaker 3: After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile banking app.
Speaker 2: Staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 9: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't Stop Banking everyka.
Speaker 3: It is only available in the English language.
Speaker 2: You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app only available on select mobile devices.
Speaker 3: Message dat rate MA apply number FDIC.
Speaker 10: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 3: Would you, Dear Doctor? My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 10: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the souldier.
Speaker 1: To cry out?
Speaker 10: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food. Quaker Oats the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. I hope you got your oats in this morning, Isaiah.
Speaker 6: I did not get my oats in this morning. That's why I feel super I just feel good. You just feel solid, non fabulous soda, all right? I've got some stats just to throw out.
Speaker 2: There between the Cowboys and the forty nine ers before we get to Nick Harris's key matchups. This is the nineteenth all time meeting of the Super Bowl era between an undefeated team and the top scoring defense entering week five or later. The undefeated team in those matchups is fourteen and four in the prior matchups, and they've won four straight entering this.
Speaker 3: Matchup on Sunday Night. The last team that was the number one scoring defense.
Speaker 2: To win was the two thousand and nine Colts, who went on to win the or they went on to lose in the Super Bowl to Drew Brees the Saints.
Speaker 3: Back then, that was the last time that that had happened. Why you look puzzled because I played against the Colts state year. Yeah, thinking about that, the undefeated team.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: I was in New England that year. Sunday Night football, Tom Brady versus Eli, I mean versus Peyton.
Speaker 3: Fun, it was fun. Was Peyton undefeated? Then? I don't know, that's when that's maybe I flipped it. Maybe the Colts lost that game. Let me look, I'm going to look at it.
Speaker 2: Maybe the Colts were the undefeated team and they lost to Isaiah stand back.
Speaker 3: And I think about that defense. You mentioned that defense. I'm Lincoln. Yeah, it was that defense that could I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I'm away with them that was happened.
Speaker 3: Dwight Freemia. Another another stat that I found was intally interesting.
Speaker 2: This is the fifth meeting between the Cowboys and the forty nine Ers when both teams hold it seven to fifty winning percentage or better. The first meeting of the sword came in nineteen eighty one in the NFC Championship Game. San Francisco won that game twenty eight twenty seven went on to win the Super Bowl. Second matchup, nineteen ninety two NFC Title Game, won by the Cowboys thirty to twenty before winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: And then the final two came in the same season.
Speaker 2: The nineteen ninety four regular season and the nineteen ninety four NFC Title Game.
Speaker 3: Both were won by the forty nine Ers, who eventually did.
Speaker 4: What setting up a half back pass with Christian McCaffrey. I'm not saying it's necessarily going to happen this week good, but I think it's gonna happen eventially down the line, Like it looks too perfect, I uke he was going to he ran a route but then blocked. But like it was designed for McCaffrey to go out there and run. But they're sitting something up there.
Speaker 3: Can we run that across the hall? Can we go get that to Dan Quinn?
Speaker 4: Maybe? I'm sure he knows. He probably knows a lot more things than I do. Probably he's like, man, I found that out like last Tuesday, like before they even ran it, and he's like, come on, come on, I saw it pre snap. He's Heisenberg, he knows all.
Speaker 3: That's good reference.
Speaker 4: I like that. Actually you ran for matchups.
Speaker 3: Let's do key matchups?
Speaker 4: Okay, so key matchups really easy this week. I mean, because there's so many on both sides of the ball. It literally took me in out ten minutes to identify which ones I wanted to go with here. First off, I think the one that is more enticing for me than any is Joey Bosa versus Terrence Steel. I think Terrence Steele is going to have his work cut out for him. That's that goes without a doubt, but also just kind of prove you know that he's he's gonna be here for a long time. What do you guys think about this. What do you think Terrence Steele can do specifically to keep Bosa in check?
Speaker 3: Protect the inside?
Speaker 6: So I'd rather him run him around the hoop, so Bosa wants to come off the ball like lightning him the queen and run the edge, push him around, let him run the dog on hula hoop, and let Dak step up in the pocket. What I don't want Terrence still to do is overseet right because he because he respects Bosa's speeds so much that he plays upfield and Bosa hits him underneath. Those are the plays that suck, because.
Speaker 3: That that's what.
Speaker 6: When your tackles over set right to the outside, leaving a vacant hole inside on their left hip. Right from Terren Steel's perspective, that is what gives quarterbacks bubble goods. That's what makes them unsure and unsettling. That's what gives them the happy feet. Now all of a sudden, are not only are they escaping the pocket too early, but now all of a sudden, they their eyes are not longer no longer looking down the field. Now they're not setting their feet to throw accurate passes. So as long as you know that I can always step up in the pocket regardless of what's going on. You're not getting pushed back into me, and you're and you're not giving up any pressure inside. Right, I'm okay with that as a quarterback. So that's my ass for Terren Steel. As long as he can do that, I think he'll be perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: You talked a lot about that yesterday, and there's a lot that is on the hands of Terrence Steele hands specifically to fight off Joey Botha.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the the that side of the front seven, so the whole right side of the San Francisco defense, the ones that would be either stunting or going straight at Terrence.
Speaker 4: This whole time I met Nick.
Speaker 11: What was that I've been saying Joey this whole time I've been meeting No Nick, boys, that's one of those there. You see him each of the next three weeks, you'll get it right at Yeah, I would say Joey or Nick Nick next week.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got to say Nick this week, Joey next week.
Speaker 4: I'm typically pretty good about that.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you are all right.
Speaker 2: So, but with the right side of the San Francisco defense, the guys that are going to directly go up against Terren Steele at times. Nick Bosa first out of one hundred and twelve edge rushers this season in terms of PFF grade, and the rest of the guys on the off are on the defensive line, Hardgrave Armstead are all top ten.
Speaker 3: Those guys are both top ten.
Speaker 2: Then you've got Burks at the next level, who has a higher grade than all three of those guys.
Speaker 3: At his perspective position coming downhill as well.
Speaker 2: Now he's had limited snaps, so he's got a higher grade limited snaps, so he doesn't qualify for the rankings, but he's up there too in terms of what he does at the same linebacker position.
Speaker 3: They're going to challenge Tarren Steele Steele probably if all five guys.
Speaker 2: Go Beyottish, Martin Smith, Smith Steele, where would you rank him in your confidence level.
Speaker 3: Out of those top five guys on the.
Speaker 4: Offensive line just in general or to handle Nick Bosa in general.
Speaker 3: But I want to throw the wrinkle in there too. I want to hear both.
Speaker 4: I would put him. I put him probably fourth, and that's not bad because this is a really good all pros all around. I probably put him fourth, though, maybe close to third with Tyron Smith.
Speaker 3: So you'd have Beiottish fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then at that point I think I would put Steel fifth just in terms of confidence level.
Speaker 3: And I love Terrence Steele. This is not a knock on Terrence Steel, but that's just what it was. If everybody stays healthy upfront and plays the number one number one for you, Zach Martin, Tyler been playing incredibly well, but it stills Zach.
Speaker 4: Martin, it's the it's coming.
Speaker 3: I think it would be Martin, Tyler, Tyron Beyottish Steel for me in that order one through five. Why are you looking at me sideways? You're putting Beatis before Steel. Yeah, Theiattish has been good good.
Speaker 4: I think be Ottis is really really good at commanding things pre snap. I think that's where his invaluable assets come. But as far as post snappability, I'd rather have Steel.
Speaker 3: And it's not like Beattish is a world beater. I'm not putting him up against Smith's or I'm not putting him.
Speaker 2: Up against Martin, but just in terms of what he does on the interior, what he does calling coverages, what he does commanding, Like Nick said, that offensive line, I just find more confidence.
Speaker 3: In him upfront? Do you think he deserves a larger contract and steel.
Speaker 2: Hmm, No, No, I don't because tackle and center at completely different positions, and it's far more valuable and far harder to find a better tackle on the outside than it is to find a center.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to replace Tyler Biattish in the draft the last two years.
Speaker 2: I wanted Tyler Linderbaum the year before, I wanted John Michael Schmidtz this year.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just how how it's always been.
Speaker 2: And that's nothing against Tyler Biattis's just because I think there are good centers out there you can find for value at the back half of the first or second rounds. So just just an interesting thought process. I'm interested to see what the fans think in that regard. How would you how would you rank one through five the offensive lineman if they're all starting five going, which by the way, would just be a blessing in its own right, if all five are going up front, how would you rank them in your confidence level?
Speaker 4: That was actually a news And note that I forgot to add the optimism is really growing an offensive all five offensive i'man playing on Sunday all five were full participants in practice yesterday for the first time ever, so it should be that would be fun.
Speaker 2: That's the first time since all five or since Tyler Smith was draft, first time ever that I think they had maybe some training camp snaps for like.
Speaker 4: A regular season regular season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just that's why you're seeing there's a change, saying there's a change.
Speaker 4: Second matchup that I have is, uh, Brandon Nyuk, so Brandon Ayuk, just the receivers in general for San Francisco. They moved them around. They're gonna have them on both sides of the ball, moving in the slot, moving outside you. He'll he'll mostly stay outside for the most part, but he'll still move from left to right. But I think he's going to be matched up with Deron Bland more so than any I think that's going to be a really big litmus test for Deron Bland. They're both about the same size. I feel like they both have about the same athleticism. This is really an opportunity for Bland to go out there and prove that he's he's he's going to be more than capable to handle things as the season goes on.
Speaker 3: Out there on the outside yeah, I like it.
Speaker 6: I think dB I think he's capable of handling most guys. It just comes down to, you know, sample size and what does he do when he goes against Debo? You know, that's that's my the physicality standpoint, that's always my concern in that regard.
Speaker 3: There's next to a J. Brown. I don't know more physical receiver than Devo.
Speaker 4: M I.
Speaker 3: I mean in the league right now, of course, Yeah, yeah, I think I would probably otherwise I would throw David Boston in there. That would be fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think there's ways that Deron Blank can continue to get better. One thing I really liked about him this week was his mindset. I asked him I when we were in the locker room, and he basically or what I The way I outlined it was, how do you take the highs and avoid the good conversation? How do you block out the conversations in a week like this wherever everything is good, everything is praising you, just as much as you block it out when every thing's aren't going your way. And he said, you just keep it a neutral all the way through. Keep that keep it moving a neutral. And I said, how do you keep it moving a neutral. Whenever you're going up against a team like this, He's like, well, you don't know who you're going to face because you push them all the way around the line of scrimmag you're going to see Deebo. One player can see McAffrey, the other player you can see you, and another opportunity.
Speaker 3: Where are you going to cover?
Speaker 2: It's because you've got to stay on your toes and so that he's like, that's how you remain neutral.
Speaker 3: Is it's a test like that to where he's got to move forward and continue pushing in the right direction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and since he got that first opportunity last year to step in for Jordan Lewis and really get those valuable snaps, dan Quinn talks about it all the time. He's so even keeled and nothing is too big for him. He was told basically pregame and last year that he was gonna have to start and get ready and he's like, okay, cool, cool, all right. It kind of goes back to what we were talking about in the first but it is not letting anything get to him. You know, He's definitely a guy that will probably take a game by game, but I think if anybody's ready for this type of matchup, this early in career as a fifth round pick, it's going to be dern Plant and he's proven a lot of people wrong, especially draft people like ourselves, since he's come into the league. Our final matchup here, this is the heavyweight one. I think you could arguably say this is one of the more heavyweight ones that we'll see all season. Trick Williams and Michael Parsons. So what else takes here?
Speaker 3: Bloody knuckles. I loved it. Whenever Nate Newton out lined it like that earlier we had a show earlier in the week.
Speaker 2: He said, so, once this game's over, if you don't have bloody knuckles, then you're doing something wrong. Because that's what that type of matchup's going to look like, because Mike is going to get some drem Williams is going to get some and it's going to be a one two punch, absolute melee, and I love it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to watch that and to watch it on film too. Yeah, that's gonna be fun. Which team I'm sorry, don't want to get us off the subject. Trent and Micah.
Speaker 6: I like it a lot because obviously there's extreme size differential, but in terms of intensity, I would say those guys are right there with each other. So I'm looking forward to that physical battle. And how often does Micah change up his style because Trent Williams is a freaking black hole and if you run into his chest, he just literally just swallow gulf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just watching, I want to cut that. It's about the Star Wars. Last name said, Wow, Trent Williams.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I'm looking I look forward to that. I really do emotional intelligence again, I bring that up. That's gonna be big in this game. I'm curious to see which team has the most flags.
Speaker 3: Is that what you were going to say to get this off topic?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not gonna come from Trip william It might come from Micah once, maybe twice because he's trying to jump quickly.
Speaker 3: But I'm who's won the penalty battle the last two years.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna find that real quick. While you're doing that. A quick caveat into this whole matchup here, specifically, is the fact that Michael Parsons last week was lined up on the opposite side more so than where he's usually coming off. We were just coming off that right side. Was that matchup base. Did you see why or did you have any take on that, because I didn't really get a chance to really dive too deep into that with anybody this week. And I don't know. It was like the first time in a really long time that he was coming off the left side intead of the right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It might have been in regards to him having been a little bit hobbled of the last game. You know, he was a little beat up coming off the other game, so that might have played a part in it in terms of what ankle and you don't need whatever he had going on, you might put more emphasis on, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: But also Trent Brown at started the season really strong at left tackles, so maybe they just flipped to give Michael the better matchup. You know, could see that this week. That's why I throw that in there.
Speaker 2: That's why that was something you wanted to see, was more Micah around the line of scrimmage and not in just in one spot because you compared to what Matthew Judan did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, move them around, move around.
Speaker 6: I mean, listen, you want as a defensive coordinator your job and this is what makes Dan Quinn so good and just put your guys in the best position to win their battles.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: It's not a knock on your abilities to say I want to line you up against their weakest opponent. I guess their weakest you know, personnel guy. I mean, it's's not I could see Micah getting frustrated about that, Like, no, I want to take on Trent, but no, no players go beat up on this dude.
Speaker 3: You know you have your you have your time to to go against Trent. But like we're gonna in this particular look, in this particular front. We want you over here. So I mean that's you understand that you take the Hmmm, I can't say that. Yes, you can't say what you I was gonna say. I was gonna say, you take them like, I can't say it. I don't know how to say. Anyways.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just you you submit to your defense coordinator at that point, right, you just say, okay, I got you, right, you take you take you take it.
Speaker 3: You take what he's saying, and you go out there.
Speaker 6: And you just play your position, you play your role, you make your contribution from that particular spot.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't help that you can trust your defensive coordinator cent scenario.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying some guys would take that as a shot to their man, like now we don't want you going against Trent go over here on the other side, like, no play, I can handle him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, like it's a pride factor.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, penalties twenty twenty one, of course, that was a huge storyline in twenty twenty one, fourteen penalties for eighty nine yards compared to nine for fifty eight from San Francisco Solanks. And then last year in the divisional round it was five penalties for fifty yards compared to three penalties for thirty So even in a game where you took it from fourteen to five, San Francisco still had fewer penalties.
Speaker 3: Very interesting.
Speaker 2: So maybe you win the penalty battle, maybe you'll have a good chance to win the game too. So stay disciplined all the way through key matchups with Nick Harris.
Speaker 3: I really liked it.
Speaker 4: Lots of articles to be out on Dallas Coway dot com later today.
Speaker 3: There you go, twenty four le faith.
Speaker 2: By the way, when we come back, it's time to make our picks eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven get on the phone line.
Speaker 3: Now, We've got to pick them second coming up next, I'm talking Cowboys.
Speaker 12: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on.
Speaker 3: And off the field.
Speaker 12: Legendary John Deere tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipments. United Agon Turf the official Agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 8: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 2: It's the official Min's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wpball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. Talk to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This segment brought to you buy and Vizzeline, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. We've got to mow through this pretty quickly here before Cowboys storyline at ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: Before we get to our fan call, let's go ahead and update the standings.
Speaker 2: Is Isaiah and I entered last week tied at the top of the scoreboard.
Speaker 3: That is no longer the case is. Isaiah has dropped down.
Speaker 2: He went two and four last week, including picking against the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up about that? He should get a double l for that.
Speaker 3: You know who should get a double dub for a great week? Nick Harris went five and one. Come on now back at five hundred.
Speaker 4: You know what's tough. I would have gone six and oh if the Bears didn't blow a twenty one point lead to the Broncos out fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened.
Speaker 4: What you can get? But really good, beat yeppy about it?
Speaker 3: Great week? So Nick is at twelve and twelve. John is also there.
Speaker 2: He went five hundred again last week to stay at five hundred in third place. Is now Isaiah fourteen and ten overall, and I am tied at the top with the fans.
Speaker 3: Sixteen and eight. Oh just too is where we've got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just two gay, Well you I went forward to the fans last week with Mike and New York and all the energy that he brought to the table.
Speaker 3: They went five and one. Like Mike in New York.
Speaker 6: It's like a four by one hundred meters race, Kyle, you know what I'm saying. I was like being on the curves my competition hid you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And then I'm gonna come off. That curve is when you hear it can tell you. But Tom whistling at you know you've rolled it. All right, We've got hore in California. Jorge, how's it going?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 2: Good games?
Speaker 3: Doing great? What part of Cali?
Speaker 9: From Central Valley?
Speaker 3: The Central Valley, California?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Very nice, Like an hour and a half from Sanatara. Oh okay, perfect, that's very awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now we've got plenty of pressure on you because you're tied up at the.
Speaker 3: Top of the fans sixteen and eight overall? Can you handle the pressure this week?
Speaker 4: I'm all about it.
Speaker 3: Let's go all about it.
Speaker 2: Let's ride all right, Texans at the Falcons to start.
Speaker 3: We'll let Jorge start.
Speaker 4: Uh has been on the roll.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna go ahead and go to Texans.
Speaker 2: M going with the Texans, Isaiah, Texans and who the Falcons at Atlanta?
Speaker 3: I'm rock with Texans, Dimico Ryans.
Speaker 2: Let's go give me the Falcons the bees on Robinson's gave me the Desmond Ritters with a rebound win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me the Texans here Wooo.
Speaker 2: Going with the Texans all right, Ravens at the Steelers, Nick, I'll let you start that one off of classic rivalry game in the AFC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially given the health of Kenny Pickett, I'm gonna go ahead and go Ravens here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna take the Ravens. Lamar Jackson, Isaiah, give me the Ravens, okay, or hey.
Speaker 4: Believe we're on the same page.
Speaker 3: Ravens all the way across bord.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the Steeler on their Steelers on their Week five win. That's how it's gonna go. I think it's happened every time we've gone across the board. I think the opposite team is one outside of the Cowboys, the only team that hasn't.
Speaker 3: Titans at the Colts in Indianapolis. Isaiah'll let you start this one.
Speaker 2: A divisional rivalry between a division that is all two and two all the way top to bottom.
Speaker 3: Is Richardson's Uh is he bad? Yes?
Speaker 4: As far as I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, Colts.
Speaker 2: Colts, give me the Titans. I like the way they looked last week. They got a big win last week. I think they're going to keep that.
Speaker 3: Henry, give me the Colts taking the indian coming for you though, going with the Titans.
Speaker 2: I like that pick Tennessee and company, the fans, and and myself just continuing to roll along.
Speaker 3: What was that, buddy whatever, dude building the gap, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Jets at the Broncos in a interesting showdown, and the Broncos, of course, salvaged a win last week for the first.
Speaker 3: Time on the season. We'll let Jorge start on this one. Jets at Broncos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I will go with the Jets.
Speaker 8: Just face somehow Wilson performed last week.
Speaker 3: Jets did look good. I think that defense is good enough to get the win. Give me New York on the road once you got I'm going with a ron.
Speaker 4: And his speed bridge right.
Speaker 3: Making his return this week, he was out of the he wasn't even in a cast.
Speaker 4: He's already wanted, He's already madness.
Speaker 3: It's incredible what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Is something stinks with this game, which the line is Broncos two and a half. I don't know, I don't know, but I'm taking Jets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking the Jets all the way through, all right, Packers at the Raiders. This is Monday night football, so we'll have to wait a little bit for this one. Packers on the road against Las Vegas two and two Packers one in three Raiders in Vegas. Isaiah, I'll let you start. Give me the cheese heads, cheese heads, Packers on the roads, right, I'm gonna take the Raiders to rebound at home and get the dub.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to go opposite of Isaiah here, make things interesting. What you got?
Speaker 4: Come on, Raiders? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is either gonna have a really a really good week?
Speaker 4: Davante Adams for bench game?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I didn't even think about that as an aspect. Well done, all right? Uh? Or hey, who you got?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with the Packers.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go. All right, here's the one that we've all been waiting for. Cowboys at the forty nine Ers.
Speaker 2: It is a historic rivalry twenty excuse me, ten Super bowls, which it was twenty ten Super Bowls combined, fifteen NFC championships and just one combined loss on the twenty twenty three season. Cowboys at forty nine or seven twenty kickoff on Sunday Night Football?
Speaker 3: Orge, Who you got? How thousand? Cowboys? Baby twenty four.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight, twenty four, Thank you for the call. Have fun out there on the West Coast. Are you going the game? Are you going to the game on Sunday?
Speaker 3: I will be there.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. You're gonna have to say hi to Nick Harris. Will there you go, y'all have fun out there. Thank you for calling Jorge, and thank you for representing the fans so well on the phone line today.
Speaker 3: All right, there, he goes Jorge is. I'm gonna give it to Nick Harris first to get us started.
Speaker 4: This game is gonna take Dak Prescott. I think throwing for three hundred yards and keeping the ball clean. I think the running game is definitely gonna have to get going as well. But I'm gonna take the Cowboys here. I feel like they can go into San Francisco, especially with the memories of the last two seasons on their backs and a couple of different playmakers. I can get involved with Brandon Cooks, Stefan Gilmour, a healthy Tony Pollard. Give me the Cowboys here on Sunday night. I think they show up and get it done.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna take the Cowboys too, in a tight one. I just think they they are approaching this game with a different mentality. There's a bit of intensity in that locker room. There's a way, there's a part of this roster that was built specifically to beat teams like Philadelphia and San Francisco because of what has happened in the last two years and just how good this team was at twelve and five in the past. They're not gonna win every game this year, but they're gonna win this game, and I think they'll win a twenty two to twenty in a weird final score late game. It's gonna take Dak Prescott having some heroics down the stretch and he's gonna get the job done.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna right this ship against the San Francisco forty nine ers on the road.
Speaker 4: A score at Gami score Gami. I don't know. I don't think. I don't think two.
Speaker 10: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, second week in a row, second week in the row. It's gonna be a tough matchup.
Speaker 6: It's like now, last week was not tough, but you still picked the other team. I did pick the other team. I thought that I thought the defensive line was gonna do better, but they didn't, and I'm happy for it.
Speaker 3: I actually ended the show. I actually ended the show was saying I hope that I'm wrong. You did say that. You did say that. I'll give you credit.
Speaker 6: Hope is nothing until last week four, Kyle, Good game, Good game, Great game. It comes down to the last drive. I'm talking about like like whooa, like holding your stomach, standing up, can't even sit down, like looking at the TV like duck Hunt. You know, you get close to the TV when you're playing duck Hunt. Like that's how close the guys are gonna be in front of their TVs.
Speaker 4: Like George Pickens on Draft Night.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, like in front of your big screen Let's go Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Oooh okay, really yes, terrible about my pick?
Speaker 3: Now? Why?
Speaker 6: Because yes, I think this is one of the most intense games that you've seen in a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 6: I think it's physical. I think there's a lot of talking. I there's a lot of flags. Gotta control it, you gotta control it. But oh man, it's gonna be It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be so fun. You get in front of your freaking TV. I can't wait for this one. I mean, if you don't have a big screen TV, like go buy one and return it. Just because you have to.
Speaker 8: You have to.
Speaker 3: You have to keep the receiver, keep the you have to go get in front of the TV, just like gotta gotta.
Speaker 2: Gotta just quickly remove the tape and get really really close there.
Speaker 3: We're getting kicked out of the studio.
Speaker 2: We could be here all day. Sorry, we could be here all day long if we wanted to. But the Cowboys in the forty nine Ers seven twenty kickoff on NBC. Catch pre game live six o'clock Central Time on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 3: And of course they've got the watch party out at AT and T Stadium as well.
Speaker 2: For Isaiah Stanback, Chris Beam in the back, John Mitchoda all week and our partner Nick Harris and Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys. Enjoy the game, Enjoy this moment, everybody. Enjoy the Cowboys win on Sunday Night Football. We'll see you on Monday with more Talking Cowboys. This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboy