Speaker 1: The nephew is here with today's prank phone call. You've got us?
Speaker 2: What does this remind you of? You may be young, but you're ready when you hear that. What Keith's Sweat? And it is Keith Sweat's birthday today. Y'all know that, don't you.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Keith.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday Keith Sweat. And you know the nephew prank Sweat way back in the day. Checking Listen, this is it right here, yes, Keith Sweat.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Manny is this Manny? Nah?
Speaker 4: Just ain't Manny? Man this Sweat? Who's this man?
Speaker 3: Hey? That's right? He man? Wow? This what okay? Hey? Uh, mister Keith. We got we got people down here. You're supposed to be here at the record store, man, right here in Harlem, and we got people wrapped around the building. You're supposed to be here sign in these cities, man, But it's been over hour. These people have been standing there waiting on y'all. Yo.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know nothing about no record store and number two. I don't know nothing about doing no signing.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Who said this up?
Speaker 3: Man? I don't know. I mean the name I was given was Manny who was? Who was? Manny Man is my road manager.
Speaker 4: But he don't set things up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: He's a road manager, he's not my manager. He just handled my stuff on the road. But I was never told I was supposed to be nowhere to do anything, man, I mean normally, wasn't somebody tell me me and them have an understanding that I book what I'm supposed to do. So I don't know nothing about this, my brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, you know, we gotta get this taken care of. We got people wrapped around the building. We got a table here laid out, we got pins and everything for you to sign these CDs. Man, we got one hundred people outside the store.
Speaker 4: My brother, nobody told me about no no shignings or no nothing. Man. I mean, I don't know nothing about no signing for real.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, are you hearing what I'm saying to you? Man? We got people outside the building waiting for you to arrive to sign some CDs. Now what I'm I supposed to tell these people?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're supposed to tell him? Man, I mean, you know, and it's kind of like you're raising your voice, Dude, I don't I don't. First of all, I don't even know who you are calling me like this. I told you, man, I just said none up, man, And you know, I mean, I don't even know who gave you my number. You know what I'm saying. So, I mean I don't have all.
Speaker 3: This information was on the fax machine. I got this as a contact number. Many is the person I'm supposed to be talking to, and missus Sweat was supposed to arrive here at twelve noon. Now here it is. It's one fifteen, one twenty man, and you ain't here, and we got people wrapped around the building. We've been advertising this for the last two weeks. I mean, the album dropped on that.
Speaker 4: I don't think you. I mean no disrespect to you, but I don't think you hear me. Man, I don't know nothing about a sign. And if I knew about a signing or knew I had a sign and SASI, I wouldn't have the people sitting around or standing.
Speaker 3: Around like that.
Speaker 4: That's not what I do. But no one informed me that nothing like this was going down today, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, Okay, we look man, now that you realize people are here waiting, what you gonna do what I'm supposed to tell them.
Speaker 4: Man, there's nowhere in the well I can get down there and do a signing at this time, late time, right now. Man, I mean you need to.
Speaker 3: Get so b that you need you need to try to try to get yourself down here.
Speaker 4: First of all, I mean, you know, what did you just say?
Speaker 3: Ya?
Speaker 4: I think you just called me I'm a name my son? Man, what did you just say to me?
Speaker 3: Name? No? No, no, I'm saying. I'm saying you need to try and come on down and sign sign these CDs for these people. Man, these people are here, they waiting their line. They've been waiting over an hour on you. Now, this this is not gonna good. This is day dude. We got your we got your CD almost on every shallow that.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling you and I I understand now, I understand what you're saying to me, But there's no way I can get down there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You just gonna have to reschedule this. So we're gonna have to reschedule this. I apologize for the you know, misunderstanding, but bottom line is I knew nothing about hold on, Hold on.
Speaker 3: A second, hold on Miss Anderson's. This is missus sweet. He's saying he don't know anything about being here. I'm telling him we got people all wrapped all around the building. He don't care.
Speaker 4: Yo, Yo, dude, I said I ain't here. I said there's nothing I could do. I just said it, not just say that. Man, don't put words in my mouth.
Speaker 3: My brother, What do you want me to hear?
Speaker 4: All you got to do is schedule it for another time, man, that's what you do.
Speaker 3: Hold on, man, I'm talking to my boss. I'm trying to figure out we got people fin to get mad man because you're not here. Okay, lover many many needs his man he does. I don't say, well, I don't know nothing about that. Man.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: All I know is that nobody told me about that. You know our call and he and I who said, because I don't do things unless I know where it's coming from.
Speaker 3: I ain't no way you can get your you can get yourself down on.
Speaker 4: You keep further off, man. You don't talk to me like i'm your child. Man. You know you keep saying there's no way I could get my You know you're back up on what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Dude. Hey, man, man, we having a problem. This is supposed to be one of the biggest days of our record store. We got your CD on every shelf, and you you just so calm and collectly like it's not a problem with you.
Speaker 4: What I'm supposed to do? Man, when I need know nothing about it, I understand it's a problem. It's a problem because it makes me look like I'm a no show. But dude, I'm telling you again, I knew nothing about.
Speaker 3: This, man, hold on, hold on, want to say, take all his CDs off the shelf.
Speaker 4: Everyone going yo yo, I don't know what you're talking about. Man, You losing your darn mind right now. Man, I'm not trying to disrespect you dudes, but you really losing your mind right now. You doing something you ain't got no business though, Man, I said, reschedule a situation, man, you know tomorrow the day.
Speaker 3: Only rescheduling when the album drops today?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well sure there's nothing I could do about this, dude, nothing.
Speaker 3: Who's the way way sounds like you're raising your voice my boys?
Speaker 4: Man, because you now you disrespect me. You don't call my phone going off like like like I'm somebody's child, Like I'm your child, dude, and you don't talk to.
Speaker 3: Me like that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Come on, so you can't stop what you're doing and bring your butt down here to the record store at what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I can't stop what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Man. What you're doing right now, that's so important. You can't come man.
Speaker 4: It ain't none of your business what I'm doing right now. Dude, I'm saying, I know I knew nothing about this, man, So I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you like like like, I gotta explain to you why I can't. I gotta start what I'm doing to come down there. I knew nothing about it. It's not my fault, dude. You need to take this up with somebody who scheduled this because I didn't schedule it.
Speaker 3: That's a right and a wrong way to look right and the wrong way to do somebody. Mister Sweat, man, come on now, you sang my songs. Man, Come on, man, I take no doubt. I'm just gonna go out here and tell everybody in the line mister Sweat don't want to come, okay, And I'm taking all of the TVs off the shelf because you don't want to stand up and be the celebrity that you're supposed to be. Man, Okay, now you know what, man, you do what you gotta do. Man, at this point, you do what you gotta do. Man.
Speaker 4: But Yo, who am I talking to anyways?
Speaker 3: Right? He Man? Rahen Rhen, I work here at the store.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I'll see you. Rahen. You go ahead and do what you get me to do, and I'll come and see you.
Speaker 3: Dude. What what what what you mean You're gonna see me? What that means?
Speaker 4: I see you, I'll see you. I'll see you. That's what it means.
Speaker 3: I'll see you, Okay, because because the bottom line is, man, Tommy said you was gonna come here. The one said you was gonna come sign Tommy?
Speaker 4: Who now you raheen? Tommy? Who the who the hell is.
Speaker 3: The Tommy Tommy man nephew Tommy from the Steel Harbory Morning Show. Sweat, I got your boy?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: Man? Y'all tripping boy for real? You you don't even understand what you just get me?
Speaker 3: Make me?
Speaker 4: You're crazy boys, I mean you know what I'm saying. Y'all don't have anything that didn't me and that's what men.
Speaker 3: I knew the album was dropping. Man, I said, I'm getting in to day. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good man, boy, you crazy boy, man, Let me get off this ang man, y'all do what boy, you don't even understand.
Speaker 3: I swear man, I had to get your dog look at it. You know. I know you got your show, but you got to tell me what is the baddest radio show in the morning.
Speaker 4: The Steve Harvey Morny show. Man, Get off my phone, Nephew time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It is key with an F Keith Keith. Girl screamed like Keith.
Speaker 1: And he's still out there doing it, still touring all of that, still.
Speaker 2: Out there rocketing those things. I ain't mad at you, boy.
Speaker 1: Making new music on everything. Yeah, yeah, he's doing it. Oh Man, he looks good. Yeah he does. And he knows it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he walk in the room, he knows it.
Speaker 1: Hello, confident man, I got hits.
Speaker 2: And he does. Happy Birthday, Keith the Nephew coming to Chicago. Tickets are gone. Yeah, I think they probably got thirty two of them left, about thirty two, about three left right there exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, you know they're going to sell out coming up next.
Speaker 5: It is my strawberry letter, the subject I need to move out of their house.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 2: Oh thirty one, your sold one right there.
Speaker 5: Do you ever notice your floors still look dirty even after you mop? Power Mop gives you a deeper clean you can see and feel. Unlike stream mops, Swift power Mop absorbs more dirt and locks it away even and hard to reach places like behind the toilet. The new micro scrubbers deliver thousands of tiny, deep cleaning actions for results that look, smell, and feel clean. No more dirty floors. Try the Swift for power Mop. Love it or your money backs.
Speaker 1: You're listening the Steam Hardy Morning Show.