Speaker 1: Kutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow to Clearinghouse of hot takes, break free for something Special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere.
Speaker 1: The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Mahler and Danny g Radio and Happy Sunday.
Speaker 3: Sunday Sunday is we are hanging out at.
Speaker 1: The final Sunday in the month of April, the twenty sixth day of the month. And Danny, we have survived the NFL Draft and the Raiders.
Speaker 4: We talked about Sanders on yesterday's podcast. We didn't even get to Ashton Genty.
Speaker 1: I didn't talk about the Raiders much on my overnight show Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised though, because Ashton Genty caught a lot of headlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like my thing was, I think he's going to be a good player, but I wouldn't have taken him in the top ten.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like both those things are true.
Speaker 1: Like you, you don't really need to take a running back that high. I think he'll be good, but you don't have a quarterback, you know. The offensive line's not that.
Speaker 4: You know it's it's but you know who wanted him so bad. In fact, they were on the phone trying to trade up right before the Raiders to grab him. And that's the Denver Broncos. They've been loving some Ashton Genty for months and months and months, and so I feel like the Raiders did two things. They finally replaced Josh Jacobs, which, as you know, their offense was a mess. They couldn't control the ball anymore without Jacobs in the backfield. They were last dead last in the NFL. And rushing part of that's the O line, which they did address a little bit. But listen, if you can block the Broncos because I didn't want bo Nix and Ashton Genty together. And g know Smith, I know you don't like him, but he's a much better quarterback when he has the play action and he needs an effective running back for that to take place.
Speaker 1: All right, I know you love the Raiders, and I'm not here to urinate on your parade. I'm just I wouldn't have taken a running back in the top ten.
Speaker 4: I just says me.
Speaker 3: They will see.
Speaker 1: I just have vibes of Sequon Barkley with the Giants or Henry with the Titans, where it's like, yeah, it's kind of good player. Not much going on in terms of like the wow factor and all that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's get to the mail bag.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hit that button right there. People have questions, we have answers.
Speaker 3: Hit the button. Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's all right, thank you very much, ohio al. The first one comes from Alf from the podcast about Balls. Alf writes and says, gentlemen, since we're about a month deep into the baseball season, I feel we should reflect and pay homage to the great mister Baseball, Bob Uker. Do either of you have any great Bob Buker stories? Perhaps like the time they had pause They had a pause production of Mister Belvidere because Christopher Hewett aka mister Belvidere sat on his own balls that had to.
Speaker 3: Be rushed to the hospital. Uh that is that is great.
Speaker 1: And Alf sent me a link true true story of recording of an episode Mister Belvidere had to be delayed for a week because the actor actually injured his testicles.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: I not thought about that in some time. Joining us right now at the King of Milwaukee, Bob Yuker, Now, yeah, we're right here, and you know why, I want to preface this. There are no gifts and nothing to be gotten from you for being on the me.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: Having you tell me there's nothing involved outside of just a handshake is not very surprising. I've watched you now for the last couple of days here in Cincinnati, and just watching what you do, watching what you wear, and watching your friends or those who you think are your friends, people laughing behind your back. But for those people and your whole scenario, here were your studio. This is a real nice studio in the back of the toilet, down in the dugout and the Reds dugout.
Speaker 3: Lucky we got that. Oh, I have no problem with it.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving. You have to stay here, ah, Bob. Yeah. Andy Furman interviewed Bob Bucher back in the day.
Speaker 1: So I have a couple ran into Bob Bucher several times when I was doing the Dodger stuff and out at the Dodger games in the press box. My favorite Bob Bucker story of all though, was I was lucky to be a fly on the wall in the room in the media dining room at the Old County Stadium in Milwaukee. Was doing stuff with the Dodgers, and it was like a random night. It's like a Tuesday or Wednesday. It was during the week, and in the media dining room, it's about two hours, hour and a half before the game begins, the Brewers.
Speaker 3: And the Dodgers, and.
Speaker 1: The Uker's in there holding court. Vin Scully was still traveling with the Dodgers, so Vin's in there and they're telling stories and Yuker. It was hilarious because this is like late July, early August. I just remember being pretty hot in Milwaukee. I thought, well, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Get that hot in Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: But it was pretty sultry, humid hot in Milwaukee. And it's not like Southern heat, but it's hot and humid, sticky whatever. So they they gave out the minor league. It must have been August, because they gave out the minor league player of the Year for the Brewers and it was some kid that was playing in a ball and Bob Yucker went on this rant about and the Brewers had been bad for a number of years at a time, they had made the playoffs in a while, and it was so funny to listen to him go on this rant, mister baseball about how every year the Brewers player of the year in the minor leagues is in a ball because once they get to double A, they can't hit.
Speaker 3: And he was going on this rant and.
Speaker 1: Then and then he also he also was it was yapping about and I don't know, I don't know. Do I want to tell I don't know. I want to tell you the story I know that he told. I don't want to share that yet because he's you know, I don't want to rip. It's not really him, It's.
Speaker 4: Not Yeah, now you've gotta tell us.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was an amusing Let's just say it was an amusing tale.
Speaker 1: Bob giving his perspective on what he thought some of the issues were with the current Brewers team. But I I love Bob Yorker, was great watching him when I was a little kid. Danny on the tonight show Wakwele used to. People used to watch late night TV and Bob Yuker would come on there, and Johnny Carson loved Bob Yuker and that was like a big deal.
Speaker 3: I'm dating myself, Johnny Carson. Who's Johnny Carson? I don't know who that is, but it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace to Bob Buker and Harry Doyle, greatest play by play guy of all time, the great Harry Doyle on television.
Speaker 5: Anyway, right, Joss the bit outside, he tried the corner and missed.
Speaker 1: Then when he pushed the mic away, aw, we suck.
Speaker 4: Ben sucks.
Speaker 3: How dare you?
Speaker 1: Tony the Bay writes and he says, hey, Ben, have you ever bet hockey? And Danny g do you do any gambling at all? Says Tony in the Bay. So, Tony, I have bet on hockey. I've only done it a few times. It's not my go to sport. Even though I love gambling, I love winning more so. I picked my spots. I'm a selective gambler. I don't have to have action on every single game. That's not the way I approach things.
Speaker 3: Go. I don't go.
Speaker 1: Rare appropriate, but I go rare and I try to find spots that I think are value spots when I bet, and I don't watch hot enough hockey Tony in the Bay. I don't watch enough hockey where it's worth my time. I don't know enough about the shitty teams the crappy teams, so I don't bet it that often. But if it's the Stanley Cup Finals, then I happen to be in Vegas or somewhere where I have access to some gambling and happen to be watching the game, I might put a couple of bets down and mess around with that.
Speaker 3: You're not a gamble though, right, Danny, You're not a gambler.
Speaker 4: No, I've only gambled a handful of times, and it's been when the Covino and Rich Show is in Vegas for a live broadcast. The guys usually it's boxing, and the guys, well, they'll gamble like knockout in the seventh, eighth or ninth round and they'll tell me you want fifty in on this, and they've won money like that before. But the two times I've done it, unfortunately it went the distance and it was money thrown on the casino floor. So two bad experiences for me. But you know, I think I'll try it again next time I go to Vegas. But I just grew up with a super religious mom, and gambling was like one of the big sins to my mom was gambling. So she put it in our heads if we had sex, we were gonna get aids and die, and if we gambled, God was gonna throw a lightning bolt down and kill us.
Speaker 3: Your mom kept you from every vice.
Speaker 1: Huh, look at that. That's disciplined mom, right.
Speaker 4: Well except drugs. She didn't tell me anything about that, so I got hooked at an early age. There you go.
Speaker 3: She should have covered all the bases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what it's like, man, I the Jewish mom and I the everything everything to protect your mom.
Speaker 3: Everything's gonna kill you. Everything will kill you.
Speaker 1: Kevin Anders writes and says, Dear Ben and Danny g. Last week, I got to see the comedian Gabriel Fluffy Iglesias in concert tonight.
Speaker 3: Jerry Seinfeld, how about that?
Speaker 4: Wait to go?
Speaker 1: Kevin? Who are who are or were your favorite comedians? As from Kevin, the all time favorite was Carlin. Back in the day, I got to see George Carlin perform a couple of times. We've told the story. George Carlin was a huge sports talk radio fan and actually called sports talk radio. When I started doing sports radio in the nineties local LA sports radio. George from Venice was George Carlin, and George Carlin threw calling into the radio show, became friends with another talk show host, a buddy of mine that I knew back in the day name Lee Klein, and George and him were pals and hung out together a few times and then all that. But I love Carlin big fan is You know, a lot of the comedians I like are older now are dead. Chris Rock was great. I mean, there's tons of them. Guy Richard Jenny who died he killed himself, I think, but he was he was great back in the day. I have gone to see comedy that we have a friend that works at one of the comedy clubs, so we're able to go see some of the shows. I'm not good with the name Sames.
Speaker 3: I think there was some of it we.
Speaker 1: Saw a couple months ago that I thought was really good, but not enough for me to write down their name. I am such a radio loser out there, you Danny, any comedians that stand out to you that passed or present that you'd like to share with class.
Speaker 4: Oh, when I was a little kid, my stepdad would put Richard Pryor records on his record player and other legend. Yeah. Kids, if you don't know what a record player is, just google it. Uh google it. Although record players have made a comeback as a retro thing the past few years, he actually had classic Richard Pryor records and they were classic then, So that's how old that goes back. But Richard Pryor with the crackling of the vinyl and then he laughed his ass off to the Bill Cosby stand up specials. I think there were two, like two specific ones that got played a lot, especially if you had HBO or Cinemax. Way back in the day, he thought Bill Osby was the funniest shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you allowed to say that?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean this was yeah, this was before you know we what we know now.
Speaker 2: The child wanted chocolate cake for breakfast.
Speaker 3: How ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And someone in my brain hooked under chocolate cake and saw the ingredients eggs. Eggs are in chocolate cake, and milk, oh goody, and wheat.
Speaker 3: Yes, nutrition, What do you want?
Speaker 2: Said chocolate cake, chocolate cake coming up, sliced it.
Speaker 1: For There were no roofies involved when you were watching Cosby and all that. That's cool though, Kevin, you got to see uh sein Fell. There you're gonna see Seinfeld and Fluffy.
Speaker 3: My wife.
Speaker 1: I believe love's Fluffy on the TV. I've seen like some of those Netflix.
Speaker 3: I think he's some come shows up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, he's good and he's got a loyal following. All right.
Speaker 1: Sleepy Dave from Ohio right since says they've been and Danny, hope you guys enjoyed the draft. Did you see that? Roger Goodell says that they have to shorten the first round of the draft. Ben and Danny, why do you think they want to shorten the first round of the draft? Sleepy Dave say as well. I think it's obvious, Danny. Television, right, it's all about television. It's a tention span. It's a lot shorter now than it used to be. Remember they cut down on the time between picks. It used to be even longer in the in the NFL draft. But I guess Goddell's saying they want to keep it shorter because it's got to be a was it an hour and a half or two? Like a two hour window? Is that what they're looking for. I know the NBA, there's a sweet spot they I know in basketball they want the games to end like by ten o'clock, So start at like seven, broadcast off the air by ten, so it's about three hours with the game being two and a half hours.
Speaker 3: I'm going to assume in.
Speaker 1: The NFL is the same way that they're just at the behest of television and television wants the TV broadcast.
Speaker 4: To be shorter. Yeah, it is a made for TV, primetime TV product.
Speaker 1: Now here's the other thing too, though it seems a little too forced to me. I know I'm nitpicking here. It's so scripted. It was the first round of the draft back on Thursday. I'm watching it, and they have the fans who are in a lot of those fans are invited. They're like the biggest fans of each team, right, isn't that?
Speaker 3: I think Eddie.
Speaker 1: Told me this with his wife was invited to the draft one year. But they invite like the super fan clubs to represent so they know where they all are, and then when so and so, when the Jets are on the clock, they have a shot of some fireman ed ripoff or whatever in the crowd. But it just seems a little too much because they would show the Seahawks making their pick and then they'd flash to the reaction shot of the fans and the crowd's going crazy. They have no idea who this person is, right, it was some random player from some school they've never heard of, and like it, it's just like they're going crazy like they've just won the super Bowl. It seemed a little forced, That's all I'm saying. But as far as Dave a sleepy day, as Danny said, it's and we pointed out here, there's whatever television wants. They want to help them out and they want the broadcast to fit into a nice window, and so that's what that's all about.
Speaker 3: Wait until they make the draft, Danny.
Speaker 1: Next year, it'll be we'll have the first half of the first round on Thursday, We'll have the second half of the first round on Friday. We'll do the second round and the third round on Saturday, and then the rest will be on Sunday. So we'll make it a four day, four daytion day.
Speaker 4: In the first primetime Thursday, I'm sure they would love it to be a quick ninety minutes. How can we fit ninety spot con serious into ninety minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well why not? Oscar from Vegas writes in on the mail bag. He says, guys, hope your weekend is going well. I saw this story and I thought of the podcast, and he sent me a link here. I guess this is in some Dutch town. They accidentally threw away an Andy Warhol portrait worth all thousands of dollars in this this Dutch down hall accidentally, So Oscar says, have either of you guys thrown out anything that was considered valuable? Now I have nothing that I don't recall in anything being that valuable that I've thrown away. I mean nothing. I don't have an Andy Warhol painting worth thousands of dollars? Obviously.
Speaker 3: How does that happen?
Speaker 4: Though? Dandy?
Speaker 1: Like, how does one how does one f up so much?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What what kind of trip is one person? What kind of Ayahuascar is one? On?
Speaker 4: Where they're likea, well, there's some mistakes sometimes when people move. Because I remember seeing a story about how this lady, this family they packed these It was like, what's it called? I don't have any china. China they packed right, and they packed it inside a dresser and taped it up, and it was handed down through generations of their family. It was worth a lot of money. This lady sold the dresser online and forgot that they had packed that china inside the dresser, and the person who bought it was honest and got a hold of her and let her know that when they opened it up and took the tape off of it, inside was the family china. So I think sometimes people make those mistakes when they are kind of protecting things in a move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I this is not financially, it's more sentimental. But my some of my relatives when their parents passed away, there was a battle over their parents' possessions and they ended up getting into a court battle, and one of the people just gave everything at an estate sale, like all the family photos and all that stuff and so, which is not again it's not in terms of value to anybody other than the people in the family, but it was so terrible, like people that were buying stuff at this estate sale were contacting remember the family, saying I think I have all of your family photos, like I don't need them. What am I gonna do with them? You know they're trying to get get them back. But anyway, that's pretty pretty wild. Next up is keV or Kevin. He says, keV here from Mission Viejo, Hey, shout out saddle Back College. Kept my guy, go Gauchos. I'm not called the Gauchos day. That's that's that's bad. Racist. Yes, racist, I don't even know, like Bobcats, some stupid name. Anyway, Kevin says, I was at the Angel game the other night and I saw what happened with Tommy Fam. Do I want to get your thoughts on it? Yeah, so this apparently happened the other night, Danny. Tommy Fam is a very angry man. He plays for the Pirates now and he has been suspended by Baseball because there was an incident down the left field line in Anaheim and a fan made contact with Tommy f and and Tommy did not like it, and he made a jerking motion to it was it was like he was how would you describe it, Danny, what Tommy Fam was doing. I'm trying to think he was.
Speaker 3: Like a water gun. It was like a water gun.
Speaker 1: He was trying to my right hand was getting a workout, that kind of thing. Yeah, And he ended up getting suspended for a game.
Speaker 3: He should have played basketball.
Speaker 1: He would have been fine, rights whatever, didn't your guy from the Wolves there, he grabbed his do you grab grab his junk?
Speaker 3: He did? He said he's got the big d Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anthony Edwards was mixing it up with some fans inside Crypto and he he was talking about money at first, and he said, I make more money than you, and I have a bigger dick than you. And he grabbed his junk, Give me.
Speaker 3: A little taste of that dick.
Speaker 1: And then the three three women got pregnant right at that moment. It was wild. But as far as far as Tommy fam is concerned, I I guess Kevin's point is that he's talking about getting a lawyer and is there a case there? And he wanted to know what we thought you could sue if what.
Speaker 3: Are you going to get? I mean, how much money does the thingian have? And like I saw a rep.
Speaker 1: I didn't seem like there's anything there. I don't I don't know. But did Tommy Fam think he could stand in the outfield at a Major League baseball ballpark? And do the jerking motion without getting into trouble. Did he think that was okay?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know, Yeah, it looked very Baker Mayfield, Johnny Manzelish. Baseball's old school, so it's harder to get away with that in the majors.
Speaker 1: It also did not help that was caught on camera. That did not help his case as well. Reggie from Detroit writes, and he says, hey, Ben and Danny, Ben, were you flattered or annoyed with the caller this week from NAPA who said he's not a sports fan but loves your show?
Speaker 3: It was hard to tell the way you were talking to him.
Speaker 1: That's from Reggie. So Reggie, I will say I was flattered and annoyed all of the above, Reggie, all of the above. I was flattered that someone that does not like sports listens. We get a few of those people every now and again, so I was flattered that someone that's not a big sports fan would listen. But I was also annoyed because I mean, there's a lot of sports. It's some monologues of things that are sports related, so it's a it's a little bit of both. I would say it was more flattered than annoyed, but the there was some annoyance. There was some annoyance there Reveggie absolutely little annoyance. Joe from New York Right Since says Hey Ben and Danny Ben Rice of the Yankees this Week, said that when he was a kid at Finway Park, he went on a tour of Finway Park, the home of the Red Sox, of course, and as a Yankee fan, they took him down near the pesky pole in right field during a Finway Park tour and he wrote Yankees Rule on the pesky pole. Joe says, should he be celebrated for his Yankee fandom or criticized for being a vandal?
Speaker 3: That's from Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's vandal.
Speaker 3: What's the word? He said, vandal? But it's not vandal.
Speaker 1: What is the word? It's when you maybe it is he vandalized the pesky pole?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that the word?
Speaker 4: I guess? I think so? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Job by me?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, music he said he was. I don't I don't know the story, Joe. You say he was a.
Speaker 3: Kid or whatever. I mean, he's a kid.
Speaker 1: It's you know, a knucklehead.
Speaker 3: Whatever. It's a cute little story.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of story, Danny, if the great Vin Scully second Vin Sculley reference this weekend. If Vin Sculley was alive, he would have done ten minutes on little Ben Rice walking through Finway and uh and and putting graffiti on the Pesky pole. Fertilized, fertilized.
Speaker 4: That's fertilizer. Listen, that is fertilized.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's so good.
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 1: I got I got in trouble when I took a shot at Johnny Pesky. I got a listener in Boston was furious with me.
Speaker 4: It was just one of.
Speaker 1: Those offhanded comments, kind of a goofy comment and all that. And this guy I was on a war path like contacting we were on WEI at the time, contacted the station to file a complaint like it was unreal, Like this is like the biggest Johnny Pesky fan.
Speaker 3: So Joe.
Speaker 1: When I see the Pesky poll or hear the name Johnny Pesky, I do get triggered a little bit. I get triggered, just a little bit there.
Speaker 3: Uh for sure? All right, what is next year?
Speaker 1: Let's see Mike In was conson rights in and says, hey, Ben and Danny, is the NFL draft more important than education? And then he sent a story here which I guess I probably should have given. First, Saint Mark Lutheran School, which is a quarter mile do you see this, Danny, quarter mile from lambeau Field. They are an institution in Green Bay, according to the story here that Mike sent, and they closed the entire school that on Saint Mark Lutheran School this week. Yes, because they were charging for parking.
Speaker 3: They were trying.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what, I'm okay with it. That's a lot of money for you know what it says here they're charging one hundred and fifty dollars for parking. How could you have a problem with that? Like that seems to make sense, Danny to me. If you how many other events do you have? You have eight eight packer games a year, eight or nine depending on the year packer games. So like, what's the if your local school and you can make that kind of money, Like, what's the problem?
Speaker 3: Seriously? I don't I don't think there is a problem.
Speaker 1: So anyway, thank you, Thank.
Speaker 4: You, Mike.
Speaker 3: It's at the mail bag.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you want to send letters in in the future of the mail bag, you can do that care of Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. That's Real Fifth Hour at gmail dot com. If you'd like to be part of this podcast, you can send those questions in anytime you want. You can send them right now, you can send them tomorrow, you can send them. Just get them in. Try to get them in by by the end of the week.
Speaker 3: I normally put the.
Speaker 1: Mail bag together sometime on Friday, and we do it on early in the morning, usually on Sunday. So just try to put it all together there and make the magic, make the magic.
Speaker 3: What do we have here? Bill rights in from Parts Unknown on.
Speaker 1: The mail Bag, and Bill says that experts discovered actual evidence for the first time that proves that gladiators fought lions. They found the remains of a gladiator that had clearly been eaten they think by a.
Speaker 3: Lion.
Speaker 1: And Bill says, do you think they charged money to why gladiators?
Speaker 4: And line?
Speaker 1: How the hell would I know, Bill? I mean, I wouldn't. I did they even have money? What did they use for money? Gold coins or some crap like that.
Speaker 3: I don't sure.
Speaker 1: I guess why not.
Speaker 3: I've seen enough movies.
Speaker 1: We've all seen those movies, right, Danny, where they show the gladiators and the arenas full of people and the lions.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, remember the old HBO show Rome. It's an awesome show and a lot of the women use their bodies for payment. Hello, it knows true if you watch that show. That's what made that show so interesting.
Speaker 1: Certain things very valuable, Danny and I have always been very valuable.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What would you rather have a gold coin or a hot chick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of value in that, for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean she didn't have a bath for like three weeks, but well nobody did in those days.
Speaker 3: Let's get Shannon Sharp's take on that. Shannon, anything you want.
Speaker 4: No way to choke our flow, Ben.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll get out on that. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I'll be back tonight. I will break down all these NBA playoff games and all the draft recap from the weekend that was here and whatnot.
Speaker 3: So we'll start the week off right.
Speaker 1: And this is the last pod pod only the fifth hour doing here in April. So the next time we crack these microphones, we will be in the great month of May, so very very exciting. It'll be a May Day type weekend. Anything you want to promote Danny before we get out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, before I promote Covino and Rich really quick. I just want to make an announcement here. I don't think you announced this, but on the final day of the draft, Shador Sanders finally picked by the Calgary Stampeders.
Speaker 1: What he was upset though he wanted to go to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Say he was hoping to play for the Blue Bombers because.
Speaker 3: His draft bombed. It was a bomb draft, a bomb on you all.
Speaker 4: Wait, are you sure he didn't want to throw money after the BC Lions gave him a big contract.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, I'll be in British. I'll let you know when I'm in British Columbia.
Speaker 4: Look at our Canadian skills.
Speaker 3: Oh come?
Speaker 4: Oh wait wait, I didn't say. Yeah. Monday through Friday two to four pm on the West side. That's five to seven pm in Saskatchewan.
Speaker 1: Yes, beautiful, where Dion will be going to watch his son play football.
Speaker 3: All right, that is fertilized. All right, have a great day. Well, yeah, be the tonight tonight.
Speaker 4: Tonight Austa Pasta got a murder. I gotta go