Speaker 1: Breaking news.
Speaker 2: Now here's Sean Hannity.
Speaker 3: All right, our two Sean Hannity Show. Thank you, Scott Shannon. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. The President now has done something that I don't think we've ever seen any American president do, and that has used the power of the authority, the might, the will of this great country to bring about peace. This would be by my count and we have described in great specificity and detail the other six I won't go into it now, the Seventh Peace Agreement and end of conflict since he's been president just a little over what six and a half months now, and I'm talking very specifically about what's happening, and that is the and this is going on right now as we speak. The Azerbaijan President and the Armenian Prime Minister are about to sign a joint declaration that establishes what will be known as the Trump Route for International Peace and Prosperity and anyway, it's a key element in the deal will be this multi transit corridor through you know, connecting the two countries. The US will have exclusive development rights along with it. Now, the Abraham Accords, signed in twenty twenty have been described as aiming to diffuse tension in the Middle East by normalizing relations with Israel and certain Arab states, and these accords have been presented as a step towards regional stability. The President is spending a lot of political capital. I know a lot of focuses on Russia, and I know that the President now is taking a much harder line with Vladimir Putin. I know some people don't like the fact that he's selling weapons, selling weapons, let me repeat, selling weapons to the Ukrainians. Remember, this is Joe Biden's war and he's just trying to put an end to it before it spreads all throughout Europe. But anyway, so what we have is the Azerbaijan President and the Armenian Prime Minister talking about peace. Here's the President at the Oval Office with both these leaders.
Speaker 2: It's a long time.
Speaker 4: Thirty five years they fought and now they're friends and they're going to be friends for a long time.
Speaker 2: But it's a big.
Speaker 4: Beautiful honor to welcome everyone to the White House for this very historic peace summit between Armenia and azer By Sean.
Speaker 2: It's really great thrill for me.
Speaker 4: I love seeing good people get together, and that's what you have to You have two great leaders. I want to congratulate these two visionary people, Prime Minister passion Yon and President Aliev for coming to watch to signed this momentous joint declaration.
Speaker 5: It's a.
Speaker 4: Tremendously important document and it's been a long time in coming. They were explaining before that so many times they thought they could get there.
Speaker 1: It never happened.
Speaker 2: It just never happened.
Speaker 4: I also want to thank Secretary of State Marco Rubio, Special Envoy Steve Whitcoff and their teams at the State Department. And I see that we have Chris Wright outside and Senator Steve Daines sitting right here.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Chris, thank you very much, and Steve, thank you very much. And we have some other wonderful dignitaries, including the dignitaries from your country. But they provided tremendous diplomatic assistance. And Marco, congratulations, it's a it's a big thing. Keep going. He've got many jobs. And then, of course you would say Steve was quite influential. I call him Henry Kissinger, who doesn't leak for more than thirty five years, Armenian Azerbaijan have fought a bitter conflict that resulted in tremendous suffering for both nations. They suffered gravely for so many years. Many tried to find a resolution, including the European Union. The Russians worked very hard on it never happened. Sleepy Joe Biden tried, but you know what happened there. He tried for probably twelve minutes and didn't work out. And many other countries tried and they were unsuccessful. But with this accurt, we've finally succeeded in making peace. And we just left the Oval Office where we signed voluminous documents and very important elements to the agreement. The country of Armenian Azerbaijan are committing to stop all fighting forever, open up commerce, travel and diplomatic relations, and respect each other's sovereignty and turned integrity so importantly. And I just spent a lot of time with these two men. I think they're gonna have a great relationship.
Speaker 6: You want to know the truth.
Speaker 4: They didn't see each other that much, but they probably will. I think they're gonna have I think you too, gonna have a great relationship. I have no doubt and if you don't, call me and I'll.
Speaker 2: Straighten it out, Okay.
Speaker 4: Very importantly, we have also resolved the key issue that foiled previous negotiations. This declaration establishes what they are calling a great honor for me. I didn't ask for this, the Trump Route for International Peace and Prosperity, which is a special transit area that will allow Azerbaijan to get full access to its territory of Nocchivn while fully respecting Armenia's sovereignty. So they're going to be able to really live and work together. And it's amazing. So that's a very important, I guess, very special territory to you and to you, and now they work together. Our media is also creating an exclusive partnership with the United States to develop this carter, which could extend for up to ninety nine years, and then they promise in ninety nine years they'll extend it.
Speaker 2: Right, you'll promise.
Speaker 4: But we anticipate significant infrastructure development by American companies. They're very anxious to go in to these two countries and they're going to spend a lot of money, a lot of money which will economically benefit all three of our nations. This is incredibly positive news for the future of the entire region, and it's a very important region, as you know. Additionally, the US is signing a bilateral agreement with both countries to expand cooperation and energy trade and technology, including AI in terms of energy. Chris is here representing our country, and there's nobody better than Chris. Right and Chris, I understand it's very fertile. It's a very fertile area. So I appreciate everything you've done. You've done amazingly well you've got we've got the gasoline prices coming way down from where they were, and it's really.
Speaker 1: Been something to watch.
Speaker 4: We are drilling like we haven't drilled in many years, I guess I could say ever before, and we just we just started. We're also lifting restrictions on defense cooperation between Azerbridjahan and the United States of America. The President, that's a big deal. Unless is that important to you? I think so that was pretty good.
Speaker 2: They're very happy about that.
Speaker 4: So as president, my highest aspiration is to bring peace and stability to the world. Today's signing follows our success with India and Pakistan. They were going at it. They were going at it big and they were great. Two great leaders that came together just prior to what would have been a tremendous conflict as you know, a nuclear con flick. Probably also the Congo and Rwanda. Now that was one where which was going on.
Speaker 2: For thirty one years. You have them beat, thirty five years, you had them beat.
Speaker 4: But that was going on for thirty one years, and we have it all done and people are very happy.
Speaker 2: That was a rough one that was nasty.
Speaker 4: Seven seven million people that they know of died.
Speaker 2: Also just recently.
Speaker 4: Thailand and Cambodia, that was one that was just starting that two thousand people were dead on the border. But it was just starting, and I was talking to one of the two nations on trade and I said, I'm not going to sign a trade.
Speaker 2: Deal if you guys are going to fight.
Speaker 1: And I got the other one.
Speaker 4: And again great leadership Thailand and Cambodia, and before it got started, beyond that first couple of days, we stopped the war. And they've had wars periodically, very much as you two have had long term wars. And we got it stopped. And the two again I find in all cases they're great leaders. If they didn't agree, I would say they allows the leaders to be honest with you. But they did agree, and so Thailand and Cabodia, Serbia and Kosovo we got something stopped that was ready to start.
Speaker 1: We didn't like that one. We didn't like it at.
Speaker 4: All, and we got saved a lot of lives and numerous others. In addition, as you know, we took out the nuclear capability of Iran.
Speaker 2: And to use the term.
Speaker 4: That people tried to dispute without any.
Speaker 2: Knowledge, it was obliterated.
Speaker 4: That's been confirmed by the Atomic Energy Commissions. Everybody that's are totally obliterate. They might try again, but they're going to have to try a.
Speaker 2: New site because they are.
Speaker 4: And I want to just say, our military, we have the greatest military in the world. We have the greatest equipment and military manufacturing anywhere in the world, nobody even close.
Speaker 2: And that sort of proved it.
Speaker 4: So getting rid of that threat from the Middle East was very big, and I think a lot of people are going to be joining right now the Abraham Accord. It's going to be very important. So hopefully we're going to have many more successes. I hope we're not going to have too many more in this field, because hopefully we're not going to be seeing too many more wars. But we just I came in and this whole world was on fire. All these things were sort of happening. We've only been here for six months. The world was on fire. We took care of just about every fire. And we're working in another one that you're reporting on very strongly with Russia Ukraine, and.
Speaker 2: We'll have some more information for you a little bit later.
Speaker 4: But I want to ask these two very special people again. I've gotten to know them. They're very special people, and I think they have the potential to have a great personal relationship, which is always good, but also a great just relationship. And if I might ask you to say a few words.
Speaker 2: Sir, thank you very much. Mister President. First of all, thank you for invitation.
Speaker 7: It's a big honor to be invited by as a president of the United States for this historic event. Actually, we are writing a new history in bilateral into state relationship between the United States and Anodarbaijan. We are starting the past towards a strategic partnership. The chata on strategic partnership will be elaborated within several months, and that is historic achievement for Darbaijan because to be in the format of strategic partnership with the greatest country of the world is a great opportunity and also.
Speaker 2: A very big responsibility.
Speaker 7: And this strategic partnership format embraces so many important areas mutual investments, trade, energy, connectivity, transit, ai defense, sales, counter terrorism, so all these areas where we had and hopefully will have app a very active cooperation in the future. So it opens a lot of opportunities for a Darbaijan to continue its passive development, to diversify its economy, to keep unemployment law as it is today, and to look to the future with a great optimism.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm very grateful to mister President.
Speaker 7: That he today lifted restrictions which have been imposed on Nazarbaijan back in nineteen ninety two, just only one year after Azarbaijan restored its independence. These restrictions have been imposed on us.
Speaker 2: So after thirty three years.
Speaker 7: These restrictions have been lifted just today. So really it's a day which will be remembered by the people of Azerbaijan with a feeling of pride and gratitude to President Trump for his attitude to Adarbaijan, for his vision for so not only for our region. We were exchanging views today and I said that within several months he managed to put an end to conflicts in Asia, in Africa and now in Southern Caucuses, what we could not achieve for Mosern City years.
Speaker 3: All Right, for stations along the Sean Hannity Show network, we are going to continue our coverage. This is an historic peace agreement. It is the seventh one, the Israeli Palestinian conflict, now the Iran Israeli proxy conflict, the regional security and alliances the president now between Sudan and India and Pakistan. A lot of peace deals coming to fruition. Anyway, we continue as the President continues his press conference, he has with him the President of Azerbaijan and the Prime Minister. And by the way, I'm kind of surprised that this has all been taking place, just off the top of my head, just to be very honest. But anyway, the President continues his discussion, the President of Iserbaijan, the Prime Minister of Armenia, talking about peace once and for all.
Speaker 7: Two very bad wars with a lot of casualties and if not for President Trump and his team and our great friend mister Ritkov and his team, probably today Armenia Zabajan would have been again in this endless process of negotiations.
Speaker 2: So really it's a historic day.
Speaker 7: We are today establishing peace in the Caucasus, which will open great opportunities not only for our origin. And as President Trump correctly mentioned, the Trump Route.
Speaker 2: For international peace and prosperity.
Speaker 7: Which will create new connectivity lines, which will lift the walls, and which will create connective with opportunities for so many countries, with investments, with prosperity, with stability. You know, Azarbaijan and Armenia we became independent at the same time as a result of the collapse of the Soviet Union. But at that time already we were at war, so we lost a lot of years just being preoccupied with wars and occupation and bloodshed. So today historic day also because we bring peace. President Trump brings peace to Caucuses, and we're grateful for that. And I'm sure that Armenia and Azerbaijan will find courage and responsibility to reconcile, and also the people will reconcile. We will turn the page of stand up confrontation and bloodshed and provide bright and save future.
Speaker 2: For our children.
Speaker 7: So I'm very happy because today we're writing the great new history. And once again, mister President, thank you for all what you're doing for us, for our region, and for the whole world.
Speaker 2: Very much. Thank you, great leaders.
Speaker 4: How long have you been in the leadership position?
Speaker 2: Twenty two years? Two years? That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: That means it's tough and smart, and it's an amazing part of the world. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: What a great honor to be involved. Thank you very much. Please, thank you, mister President. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Today we have reached a significant milestone in Armenia Zarbaijani relations. We're laying a foundation to write a better story than the one we had in the past. This breakthrough would be simply not have been possible without President Trump's personal engagement and his resolute commitment to peace in our region. The initialing of peace Agreement will pave the way to end the decades of conflict between our countries and open a new era based on the full respect for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of each other. Today's sign Today's declarations, which President Trump personally will sign as well as vints witness gives confidence and assurance that we are opening a chapter of peace, prosperity, security and economic cooperation in the South Caucasus. In this context, allow me to highlight the agreement on opening transport communications in the region based on the principles of sovereignty, title, integrity, and jurisdiction. I'm particularly trillad that, together with the US, Armenia will work to bring to life the Trip Trump Road for Peace and Prosperity, a connectivity project that will unlock the entire region, will unlock strategic economic opportunities that will create long term benefits. It will promote infrastructure investment, enhanced regional connectivity, and strengthen strengthen US leadership as a champion of conflict resolution. I want to thank President Trump and his team for brokering this game changing outcome between Armenia and Azerbaijan. This is a great deal with a chief today. This is a success for our countries and for our region, and the success for the world because a more peaceful region means a safer world. This is peace, true strength in a mutual Mister President, Today's great achievement is yet another testimony to your global leadership and your legacy as a statesman and a peacemaker on the world stage. Bringing peace required vision, political courage, and determination. But what is most important is that it requires faith in the cause. As it is said in the Holy Bible, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will call children of God. May God enlighten this way. Thank you, and my congratulations to all of us. To you, to all of us colleagues from Azerbaijan, Armenia, United States, and all the people of our region, all the people of our countries, and my Congress relations to the world, because as I said, it will definitely make world a better place.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Thank you, President of the United States, the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia will now sign the Joint Declaration on the Outcomes of the Trump Route for International Peace and Prosperity Summit.
Speaker 9: That really will sign three copies in English. The President of the United States signs as a witness to the President of the Republic of Erbaijan and the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia, affirming their path the peace stability and prosperity. We kindly ask that all guests remained seated for the signing of the documents.
Speaker 3: All right, that's President Trump at the White House. He is with the Azerbaijan President and the Armenian Prime Minister, and they are signing now a joint declaration of peace basically. And this is now the seventh example of Donald Trump. I would argue that India and Pakistan is probably the biggest. We see the President making progress in terms of Arab nations aligning with Israel. And hopefully the new endeavors by Prime Minister and Yahoo will pay off and GOZL will get under Arab control eventually, but it will not be under control of Hamas that will take away Israel's threat. You see the president getting tough with Russia and Plutin, but seven months in office, seven piece deals. Yeah, I'd say probably warrants a nobel peace pride. But we'll see what happens. All right, take a quick break here, we'll come back. We'll get to your calls. Here's our toll free number. I especially one callers that hate me. Let's say I'm spreading hate, which is what one caller said earlier in the week.
Speaker 1: Which kind of pissed me off.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that also, young conservatives on the rise, that's straight ahead. I think maybe the dumbest thing said all week is we have Marxist mum Dannie saying sanctuary city policies have kept New York City safe for decades.
Speaker 1: What is he Tom?
Speaker 10: I've spoken about my commitment to hire two hundred additional lawyers to ensure that the law Department is at the same staffing levels it was at pre pandemic, to create pay parody for those lawyers across city agencies so that no longer do we face the same retention crisis, to build upon the steps we're taking to provide a legal representation for New Yorkers in deportation proceedings, because we know that by the mere act of providing legal representation that New Yorker's chance of going home to their family increases elevenfold. And by my defense a defense that I will stand by, of our sanctuary city policies, policies which have kept this city safe for decades, policies that have been defended by Republicans and Democrats alike.
Speaker 3: Now there's a debate whether or not Donald Trump should get involved in the New York City mayoral race, and the New York Post was urging him today to back Eric Adams. We had Mark Penn of a you know, talking about he thinks that Andrew Cuomoll he's a polster. He's an honest guy Democrat, but he's a reasonable Democrat, and I know there's very few of them out there, and he thinks it's Cuomoll. I think if they split the vote enough, it might create a lane for curdisliwa who I think would do the best job. That's my take. But with all that said and done, do I think that President Trump ought to expand expend political capital on New York City?
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Occasionally we get criticized Hannity. You don't put opposing people on the show. You don't take opposition callers on your radio show. It's a call in show. It's not true. If anything, we have a hard time finding them. We go out of our way to find them. And that's where Kevin and Tennessee comes in. Kevin apparently not a fan of mine. What's up, Kevin, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing well. Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 3: Sean, You're very welcome now as you can see. It says on my screen. You think I am a hater and I promote hate on this show. That's what it says. Do you really believe that?
Speaker 6: Let me set this up for you, Sean, you and Linda the mainstay of my life for a long time. I grew up listening to Rush and Evening's watching you, and you're much younger form I got handed to you. You still got the great hair. Out of respect for the influence you have is kind of why I'm calling, And the point that I wanted to make is irrespective of target. When throwaway nicknames and personal digs and attacks get repeated on the platform like yours the distract debate. Earlier this week, a woman called, claiming that you were complicit in perpetuating hate. Admittedly, you and Lender were really kind, and I appreciated that. But she was coming up short again and again, big or small examples, and yesterday I was listening and offered a few good ones.
Speaker 3: I'll stay clearly, Kevin, before you go any further. I've been doing this a long time. I started talk radio in nineteen eighty seven, and I can tell when a quoller to quote Landler has a script you're reading, Why don't you just speak from your heart and tell me instead of reading to the audience, which is boring the hell out of all of us, Why don't you just tell me, give me your examples that you think that I am hateful.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying hateful, Sean.
Speaker 3: So let's say, Grandpa, okay, but you are reading, and it's obvious you're reading. Why don't you just speak from your heart. I do this radio program. It's extemporaneous every day. I don't have notes for Kevin and Tennessee. I'm talking to you as a real person. Talk to me as a real person. Let's start there.
Speaker 6: Let's be real, right, So Grandpa Bernie, right, what's that teach that teaches that age makes someone less credible without debating ideas. You do debate the ideas. I understand that, But on loop it it kind of informs discourse and normalizes, let's say, age oriented negative speech byen nicknames like weak, frail.
Speaker 1: Somebody, slow down. Let's deal with them one at a time.
Speaker 3: So you think, if I call the communist the guy that had a honeymoon in the former Soviet Union and who's very old and a crazy, crazy, he Marxist Grandpa Bernie. That that's hateful.
Speaker 6: It's just a standalone Grandpaul Bernie. It in negates anything, any policy you can. You can drum up all the other things there too. It's the same thing with Biden. Let's jump from you, Sean.
Speaker 3: Let's talk right, But I mean, how do we define hate here? I mean, you know, part of being a radio host you gotta be a little entertaining. And you've got this group of lunatics and I'm imagining if I get down to your political core, it wouldn't have you say you listened to me, and you used to listen to Rush. We all miss Rush was the king of parody. Rush made fun of liberals all the time and call them names all the time, and in accurate descriptions with his tongue gently placed in his cheek.
Speaker 1: It was nobody better at it than him.
Speaker 6: Let me meet you on that question, then, right, Sonal So, I used to work in a Bush administration, forty three folks that worked with me ended up going to work with you.
Speaker 1: Or I'm a.
Speaker 6: Former marine, right, so, I mean, how much do you I'm going to qualify myself there. I do listen to you, and I listen to the others. This isn't like a gotcha thing. This is picking up on the woman's uh failed attempt to really call it examples. And I think that hate was strong. I don't think that anyone defined what hate was in that sense. I'm simply offering an example of when you put Grandpa Bernie on repeat, you put a lot of these nicknames on repeat. It normalizes that type of speech, Right, So do we want to normalize like age just related speech or things like that. Even you dig into a Pocahontas thing, and I know that's about that. That's a wholly different thing. That's that's not a cultural thing that that's kind of a misappropriation. Right, we can agree on that. So I'm leaving that alone.
Speaker 1: But so pokehon, this is okay. Grandpa Bernie is hateful.
Speaker 6: Now Pokemonas is a dig on missrepresentation and application. Like there's there's no.
Speaker 1: Debate, there's meaning. She lied.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: If Grandpa Bernie is so offense or so called rights. So these are the best examples of you have of me spreading hate. You're working overtime, you know you're being triggered by by things that are are are lighthearted and meaningless to accept in the sense that I'm I'm using words that define people that I think are absolutely you know, bat Adam shift crazy and why you would be so triggered and sensitive to all that is beyond my comprehension. And if you served in the military and you're a marine, I haven't even harder time understanding it, because every marine I know is tough as hell, and words like this, you know, sticks and stones can break my bones. I'm telling you there's not I don't know wokes triggered marines that would be you know, sensitive, Sally. What if I talked about so called rights our Grandpa Bernie, I just don't It's like, if that's your definition of hate, I don't know what I can do because I'm not going to change. I'm not going to back down. I'm not going to not be call people out for who I think that they are. I think they're dangerous people for our country. Their policies are dangerous, and I'm just calling it out. I mean, is it bad that I call him Marxist mum Donnie? Or am I telling the truth about Marxist mum Donnie? If I talk about the squad and the squad members being anti Semitic?
Speaker 1: Am I being truthful? Or am I? Or am I being hateful?
Speaker 6: So this one's not on you, but a while back, and I'm just offering you another example. Right, So let's tack a step back from Grandpa Barak.
Speaker 3: Here we go a media Matters script. This is what Rush used to call a seminar call er, keep.
Speaker 6: Going the values that we keep, like, I don't want my niece growing up thinking certain things or saying certain things. Right, So I'm recalling this instance where Glenn Beck was making fun of Lizzo about to say where's my phone song? And he's like, oh, there's look under her fat rolls. I'm like, come on, man, like, sure, that's entertainment. You're gonna get a laugh.
Speaker 3: But the only person I ever would say is chubby or fat is myself because people tell me all the time in person, you look younger in person, you look taller in person, you're skinnier in person. So how do I interpret that that I'm old, short and fat?
Speaker 1: On TV?
Speaker 3: I never talk about people or make fun of their weight. I just don't because anybody that likes to eat like I do always has to manage that urge to eat to keep your weight down as hard. You got to work at it. Listen, Kevin, you sound like a good guy. Deep down. I suspect that this is an arranged seminar call. I don't like people to call in scripted. I was willing to hear you out. Your examples are pathetically weak. If if this is really triggering you, is there something much deeper going on here?
Speaker 1: And it really.
Speaker 3: Actually he shows how successful I am at getting my point across without crossing that line that you think that you caught me crossing, you know, because there's not going to be gratuitous attacking on this program. You know, Communist loving Bernie Sanders is not good for the country, of my view. That's my opinion, and this is an opinion show. All right, quick break more with Kevin on the other side. We'll give him one more shot at describing where my hatred is on this program, and then we'll get to more of your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, As we continue the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show, was up next, Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions. All right, Kevin thinks that we are are pedaling hate on this program would continue our conversation with him. Are you going to keep listening or are you going to go back?
Speaker 1: What are you going to?
Speaker 3: Are you going to go back to whoever you arranged to make this call and tell him it didn't go as planned?
Speaker 6: Listen, Sean, I was driving to the YNCA yesterday when I heard this was a go. I think this, this might be good when make it, have a conversation. I'm disappointed that you know Linda isn't here to chime in because you just fan them both, you guys.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Linda is here to chime in.
Speaker 3: You want to talk to Linda, Talk to Linda hid Hi. If you think Linda's bailing you out on this one, trust me, Linda, if she could, she would take your side over mind. She's not taking your side over mine on this one. Am I correct?
Speaker 1: Linda? If you are correct? But I'm much meaner than Sean.
Speaker 3: So that's why, Oh my gosh, if I ever let her be unbridled, Linda, you'd hear some real hate.
Speaker 1: But I don't have it any life. I don't I love where I hate you.
Speaker 2: There's there's absolutely no.
Speaker 1: Middle where am I.
Speaker 2: I'm a little different.
Speaker 1: Where are you sewing? I've been with you twenty years. Come on, my commitment is shown the audience.
Speaker 3: I'm just checking. I'm just checking, all right, Kevin. We spent a lot of time with you. Uh Now, I want you. I want to ask you one last question. I want to see either. Yes, I'm here, one last question. I'm gonna talk. This is an honesty test. I want you know well, two last questions. Number One, you did write a script?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 6: I have notes, I've got bullets on okay.
Speaker 3: Number Two, you are a seminar caller and you're with some group or organization and you call this show on purpose to bring this issue up, and you didn't do it alone.
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, that is false. One, I'm unemployed right now. Two I deal with to you.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 6: I put some ideas together, drop them in the bullets.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's give them a test.
Speaker 1: Here's your test, Kevin. What was on the show yesterday?
Speaker 6: Hell of a lot of stuff you had, hell, A hell.
Speaker 1: Of a lot of stuff. There a hell, there's a hell.
Speaker 7: You think, Governor Abbit, I got to give him.
Speaker 1: Kudos, all right, we'll give you. We'll give you a kudos on Governor arabbit.
Speaker 3: Listen, I want you to keep listening, and here's my I'm gonna even give you a homeworker assignment, okay, And the homework assignment is, if you hear hatred come out of my mouth on this show, I'm gonna have Katie give give you a special number so that you can call in that day and call me right out on it.
Speaker 1: Does that sound fair?
Speaker 6: Sure? Son, But I don't think that the number is gonna get called because I'm not the one who's sitting here saying that you're you're spewing capes, right, I mean, if someone computer.
Speaker 3: We started out this call, you agree with the hate the person that called me hate quote. You do promote hate occasionally, and I asked you to give examples. You're contradicting yourself. All right, listen, I got a roll man, God bless you. I appreciate your time, Thank you for being with us. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program.