Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's dj NV just hilarious, Charlamage the God. We are the Breakfast Club and we got some special guests on the line this morning. We have Wendy Williams. Hey, good morning, We're doing well.
Speaker 1: Gina, Hi, Good morning, Wendy.
Speaker 3: G I want to tell people who Gina is because Gina's name came up yesterday in one of the TMZ articles. Gina is the president of connect Care Advisory Group.
Speaker 1: And you know, Gina has been man.
Speaker 3: Gina has been a godsend for Wendy Williams throughout this whole process. Man, I want to salute Gina and I want you all to walk us through what.
Speaker 1: Happened yesterday with Wendy. It was a lot going on.
Speaker 3: We saw Wendy leaving the facility with all the police.
Speaker 4: You know what happened well, the police, the police showed up, and you know, I mean, I'm exhausted, you know what I'm saying. I am exhausted, and I wanted to go to the hospital to talk to the doctor. You know at Jina you can found upon that please.
Speaker 5: So we were actually trying to figure out how to kind of break through and get some kind of motion into this case, because we were pretty stuck at one point waiting for the lawyers to get through and get some type of trial. So I did two things. I wrote a letter to the Adult Protective Services explains to them Wendy's situation. She was isolated and we needed an investigation. Yesterday morning during our morning cause, I told Wendy, we will be calling the police and we will be speaking to police and we'll be telling them that you are isolated.
Speaker 4: Listen, and we need to help. So two police showed up, you know where I was, you know, at the coterie, and so I would tell them, you know the same, and the next thing you know, there are two more police. So they're four in total. And I was talking with Gina, you know, and saying go ahead, Gina, yep.
Speaker 5: And the police came into the room. Wendy gave the phone and I pleaded with the police as if Wendy was my child, please you need to get her off this floor and she's confined.
Speaker 4: And I told them I am not incapacitated, you know, as I've been accused. And this floor that I live on is the memory unit. The people who live there don't remember anything unlike me, Like why am I here? What is going on? It's a cry for help, you know what I'm saying. Charlamagne, you know I talked to you often and a lot, and Gina, go ahead and talk please.
Speaker 1: Now, Gina, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: That there was something yesterday that said that Wendy dropped a note out the window and that's how the police were called.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Be true to that?
Speaker 5: No, that's so funny. Wendy's talking to me on the phone and she's like, Gina, there's a photographer downstairs. What do I do?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, she said, should I write them something?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yes, right. Let me tell you. This happened early in the morning. And it just so happens, you know, because all I have I have a window, a bathroom and a bedroom. Theater to say. So, I'm looking at the window and I see somebody say hi. So I'm like hi back, and I get on the phone and I'm talking with Gina, you know, and my niece, and I asked them this that and the third go ahead, Gina, Yes.
Speaker 5: The note had nothing to do with it. We Wendy and I actually called the police directly and come get the police to come over to do a welfare.
Speaker 6: Check and yes, no, go ahead, finish.
Speaker 5: And just insisted and pleaded with the officer on the phone that you have to get Wendy out of here. We have a guardian who is telling the whole building and the world that she's incapacitated and she needs to be on a locked unit. And I said, please, I said, you cannot walk out of that building without Wendy. And she she told me, I promise, I will not.
Speaker 3: I was shocked to see Wendy walking yesterday, That's what I was telling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we seeing them for Dema Feat. I was like, I cannot believe.
Speaker 4: Look, let me tell you something. So the cops. The cops say to me, you know what I'm saying. They say, Wendy, you know you have to leave the scooter. I said, okay, but just walk with me, okay, And so they walked with me. So it was like exercise for my feet. Go ahead, Gina.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And so when the officers were there, Wendy started to feel she had a little bit of anxiety. And I said, tell them that you need to go to the hospital. And I said, when you go to the hospital, you're going to ask for an independent medical evaluation. Yes, but the building was giving us a hard time. They first sent a nurse and they're like, oh, Wendy, we'll take care of it. I'll take your vital and I said.
Speaker 4: No, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 5: And I'm on the phone and I'm like, no, we need a medical doctor, right. The nurse says, oh, we have a doctor in the building.
Speaker 4: No, I want an independent doctor.
Speaker 5: I'm no doctor. Yeah. I said, no, she needs to get out. We need to go to a hospital that's not a hospital, right. We need to get her out of there, and she needs to be seen by medical outside of this facility. And then finally the cops were okay with that, and then the ambulance and Wendy was okay as well, and they called the ambulance.
Speaker 2: So just clear it up, just to clear it up. So they didn't want her to leave. They tried to do everything.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, And then I was on the phone. I was on the phone with Gina, and then I'm on the phone with my lawyer. You know what I'm saying. My lawyer was like, oh, okay, and I'm going to meet you at the hospital.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised, Brina. More is he didn't come and jump on the ambulance.
Speaker 4: No, please, My lawyer forgot to was on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah she did. I actually called her, told her that Wendy was going to be admitted into the hospital, and she drove from Long Island to the hospital and she actually stood by Wendy's side because I said, you have to be there and you have to tell the doctors that Wendy's being held captive and the world thinks that she's incapacitated and they need to do an independent exam because the issue here was that Wendy has a guardian, so that garden is in charge of medical decisions as well.
Speaker 4: And I told her, by the way at the hospital, they tell me that my guardian was right here, you know, on the other side of it, right here, and never said hi. And my lawyer could attest to that.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: The guardian person in the hospital, yes, and never said anything to me at all.
Speaker 1: She was at the hospital yesterday, yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, yesterday, yesterday morning, yes, yesterday, in the afternoon. I yeah, she was here.
Speaker 1: Did she never say anything to you?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: She did?
Speaker 6: You see the read Divinity Fair article. I don't know how you would have read it, though, Indy, But she said that you guys have a really good Oh hey, Wendy. She said that you guys have a really great relationship and that you guys like it's very friendly when you see each other, and that happens often. But she was at the hospital yesterday. I didn't say anything to you.
Speaker 4: Please please, please, she because she's lying about the Vanity Fair.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she's lying in Vanity Fair?
Speaker 4: You mean, yes, about about what was being said, according to what she was saying, and that she was there with Anyway, the point is is that then where I am, you know, at that at that coterie right now, there is another person right there, Like if I opened the door, there's a person from the coterie. Wow, it's ridiculous, it's reads. It's very sad. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're just joining us, we're talking to Wendy Williams and Gina is also on the line.
Speaker 1: She's the president of connect Care Advisory Group.
Speaker 2: Now, tell us what happened when you got to the hospital, because there were claims that they did a test and she got ten out of ten on the test. So what happened when she actually got to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Well, when I got to the hospital, you know, immediately you know, and they're saying, you know, I get checked in right, and then you know, they checked me for the heart palpitations and they did all kinds of scans and Gina, can you expound upon yes.
Speaker 5: So she arrived at the hospital and the attorney convinced the doctors. So according to what was told, the guardian was there and went eat attorney, and I think there was a little back and forth as whether she was going to allow one dy the guardian to get evaluated. The doctor saw there was a difference between the guardian's opinion and her lord's opinion, and the doctor had to go to his legal department from the hospital to clear to see how he was going to do it. He received the clearance for the evaluation, and then Wendy took two evaluations and pretty much they're they're evaluating whether she has competency and is able to make decisions. And she passed both tests.
Speaker 1: What does mean? I'm sorry, what does it mean?
Speaker 5: Ten out of ten correct, ten questions asked, ten questions correct answered correctly.
Speaker 4: I mean they asked, they asked me simple things like like you know, who's the president? Theodo? What I'm saying? What's my birth date? That's like anyway, yeah.
Speaker 1: Who would you tell him? The president was?
Speaker 4: Oh? Please? Who was on the show?
Speaker 6: And also beyond I have a question for you guys too. So there are reports that this this exam that you did can't be used in moving forward to prove the like that you're not incapacitated. Can you clear that up or like explain like I don't know if I if I missed that part, like how that can how this will be.
Speaker 5: Used that's actually false? That's that's a medical exam done by an independent doctor by a very well known hospital. You can use that for the court. I don't know who said that.
Speaker 1: What's the next steps? Gina and Wendy?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something? Can I? Can I tell you something? The guardian, my lawyer was going to come to the hospital to see me, right, and the guardian, from what I understand, gave my lawyer the wrong address. Wow, it just well, it just so happens that I know what hospital I'm in. So when I was talking to my lawyer, she said, are you sure? And I said yes, Why do you say that?
Speaker 3: And yeah, because everybody thinks you're incapacitated, so they don't think they know where you're at.
Speaker 1: Correct, they don't.
Speaker 4: Think you know what I'm saying, trying to keep me hiding, hiding so that so that they can keep it so that everybody thinks.
Speaker 1: You know, when are you gonna be on the Are you really going to call into the View this Friday?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Gina, we are.
Speaker 5: Calling in and having a talk with the wonderful ladies on the View.
Speaker 1: What time is that going to be?
Speaker 3: I don't want Wendy calling nobody, uh before at seven am?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Okay, it comes on at eleven am. You my friend, woo the Goldberg. I've been to the View several times in life. See it's nice. I enjoy the View.
Speaker 1: Wendy just woke up, by the way. I just want y'all to know that. Okay, hn't even brush your teeth.
Speaker 6: They also said, it been any fair that the only way that you're able to talk in these interviews is because it's scripted. But you don't even you don't know any of the stuff that we were asking you today.
Speaker 4: So well, well, you know what do you want to know? What my my my guardian person says that I don't know how to talk, that everything's scripted, which is untrue. You know what. The same person who says I'm in which I am not. Excuse me. These are the same people who say, you know, if you say something too much, then I am too like scripted or whatever. It's like saying whatever. Like who doesn't say whatever, I'm sorry, I say whatever.
Speaker 5: It's all I call it all Jedi mind game. She really just wanted the world to believe that Wendy was incapacitated. She had her locked up, she gave her a phone where she can't receive calls, and her big mistake was that she didn't realize who Wendy Williams was. And she has a platform like Breakfast Club, and she's very well connected, and there are people who will back her up.
Speaker 4: And I have to tell you, and I have to tell you something. Whenever I'm on the radio and I'm talking with you Charlemagne, whenever I'm talking with you DJ Envy, whenever I'm talking with you Foreren, whenever I'm talking with you you know, Gina, you know, Rosanna Scato, Harvey Levin, you know, I mean, you know, just just my life is so benevolent talking to you people.
Speaker 1: Really, those are all our folks.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yesterday everybody was like, yeah, they can't they can't wait to see you know, Wendy back on TV. Blah blah blah. I mean, Wendy does have plans once she gets out. But you know, we'll talk about all that stuff at another day.
Speaker 1: And how long were you at the hospital? How long was she at the hospital?
Speaker 2: Gina and Wendy? And is she back at the facility or is she still at the hospital.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm still at the hospital. I'm waiting for my lawyer, you know, who will be here. Also, there are some things that I cannot talk about regarding the hospital, Gina. Do you know what I'm say?
Speaker 5: No? I mean, at this point, are we just just trying to figure out what's going to happen, whether she's going to go back to the luxury prison.
Speaker 4: But can I tell you something? Can I tell you something? Though? Here at the hospital, believe it or not, I've met so many beautiful people, you know what I'm saying. We talk about this, and we talk about that, and yes, they know who I am, and believe it or not, yes, they listen to you on radio. They they they, I mean, I mean, it's it's really it's really kind of amazing. You know what I'm saying. That that that and those people who saw that four part dump regarding the lifelike time element and lawsuit. You know, the people who saw that four part thing, when they look at me here at the hospital, they're like, Wendy, it's so nice to actually see you. You are so this and so that, and I'm talking about gorgeous stuff, you know, in terms of the way we're talking to each other. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When I was on the phone with you yesterday, I was kicking mad people out your room.
Speaker 1: That's all I kept hearing.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 1: You kept telling you get the hell out of your room.
Speaker 3: And that's what I said, Oh, that's definitely windy.
Speaker 4: Listen. I got to tell you something. My lawyer, My lawyer and the beautiful people at the hospital they brought me to pole play. Do you like chipolledle. Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something, simple things like at the coterie on that floor. You know what I'm saying, there's nothing like, oh my gosh, I would love steak medium well done, m I.
Speaker 1: Would love you forever, a big back.
Speaker 4: Like come on my mouth as a war to bring well.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you'll be home soon and we can get you all of that good stuff. They don't you don't You don't say how you're doing enough for people?
Speaker 4: No more, well how you doing? Am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 4: Is that to as as anybody subscripted?
Speaker 5: As the guardians would say.
Speaker 4: Gina, Gina, there's a lot of talking that me and Charlane do. Continue to finish talking, and then people might start coming in.
Speaker 3: All right, well listen, just wrap it up, Gina, tell them, you know, maybe give you some next steps, telling people what they can continue to do, you know, get into.
Speaker 5: Continue supporting Wendy, continue just hashtag free Wendy. We're hoping we can kind of find an alternative plan instead of going back to the luxury prison. I know Wendy wants to give a big shout out to n y p D who came in and just stood their ground and make sure that Wendy was able to walk out of that building and.
Speaker 4: Shout out shot out to yes and shout shout out to all the New York please people, please, thank you, thank you, very much. I love you all too.
Speaker 6: What's the timeline on this, like the investigation and stuff like when? How does how does that work? Because I know there's two d there's one by a p S. Adult Protected Services and one by my ny PD. So like the services, the case is still open.
Speaker 5: I have the direct line to the worker that would that will be handling in the case. There's a couple of options I paid out for any pages should come in here and even coming to the court and make a recommendation that the guardians should be removed that when they should be in a less restricted environment. Adult Protective Services does have that power, and I'm urging them that they immediately use that power. Got thank you so much, Thank you right now, bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club.