Speaker 1: There was the problem.
Speaker 2: Wear taking M.
Speaker 1: Five four too many. I'm not patient enough. Hey, everybody, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: It's Joe Gatto and my friend Steve Burn and you're listening to two pool moms.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having us in your ear lobes. Steve when I when I was.
Speaker 2: An ear lobe though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It's called comedy when I think, when I think of so we're starting someone who I just can't stand to be sitting across from awesome because they just throw sports themes in my face with all their sports like Pittsburgh, we get it. Yeah, I decided to wear my own Pittsburgh colors and this is my jersey of love.
Speaker 1: It's with dogs, and these are my two favorite dogs. It's almost match your colors, okay, white and Golden's. This is a Spomonium.
Speaker 2: Biscotti, Pimonium biscati, Yes, Biscotti, the brown one, right one, Spomoni. That's probably the cutest dog I've ever seen in my life, which was, yeah, you met Spemoni in real life. Yes, But it's like symmetrically a perfect like if you were a cartoonist, that's how you would draw. It's like that looks like a perfect dog.
Speaker 1: It's you know what. I appreciate that she is. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Just why why is why is Pomoni the favorite of all of them?
Speaker 1: Well, don't tell aout Scotty. Let me cover your ears, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, But Scotty looks looks a little high maintenance.
Speaker 1: It goes back and forth.
Speaker 3: Between them, It's really, yeah, it's it goes back and forth. But Scotty is my first rescue. But Spomoni I found on the road in Vegas, and I adopted her on the road. So on the road, you flew her back with flew her back with me, took her to multiple states. Vegas was our first out there, and went to Arizona and then went to California.
Speaker 2: That's weird. And then did she just glom onto you pretty quickly?
Speaker 1: Right away?
Speaker 3: Really, I'm very glummable. I don't know if you've noticed this. And you word gloms. Isn't glumm being that you're in a bad mood glum things?
Speaker 1: No, you might have might have multiple You could be glum. Yeah, you could be glum, but you're very glommable. Is that a word? No?
Speaker 2: You made that up?
Speaker 1: She gloms onto you? You said glums? Did I say that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Didn't you? You? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Where am I?
Speaker 2: It's like glum glum on you is the ear lobe of ear drums.
Speaker 1: Exactly right.
Speaker 3: And that's why we're here, because we're here to talk to each other about how much we love each other.
Speaker 1: Stevie, name your top three favorite qualities about me?
Speaker 2: Name the top three.
Speaker 1: Rabbit fire, I don't want along win that answers.
Speaker 2: Blunt, blunt, hilarious, hilarious. Oh third ready fun.
Speaker 3: Fun, wow, okay, very nice. My turn, I will say, I will say, are you saying.
Speaker 1: My three favorite things about you? Okay, Punctual, I will say this.
Speaker 3: I will say sincere okay, I say lovable, and I will say a good time friend.
Speaker 1: Here we go, There you go cheers to that? Maybe we go cheers my friend?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Now three worse than pet peeves two pet peeves one pets pu Punctual, I was here today on time. Yeah, but the problems are supposed to here yesterday.
Speaker 1: You can't say that you were supposed to be here. I was here today on time when you missed the whole day, You missed a full day, and then you're like, I was here at nine oh three humble brag. Well, that is true. That is true. Will you late for school a lot when you were a kid?
Speaker 2: I was, I guess I was. Okay, I here's what I'll say, like, yeah, to a degree, to a degree. Yeah, I'm pretty regimented and making sure. I'm you know, punctual. I'm usually pretty on the mark. But I'll tell you when it comes to like stand up, when it comes to like get to work on time, Like if your show's at seven, you'll get there at six thirty.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: If the show's at seven, I know the opener is going to do ten, the feature is going to do fifteen, So seven twenty five really, so I would love to roll in at seven twenty three. That's like my dream thing is to just walk in. They go, and you're righty, I go, Yeah, they go. And now ladies and gentlemen. That's my favorite. That is the best one. I time it up perfectly.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 2: You're very punctual.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty punctual. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have this thing with the kids where they sleep in the morning and Bessie won't let me wake them up.
Speaker 1: They're sleeping.
Speaker 3: She said something to me, which is very stuck with me. I said, they have to get up, they have to go to school. She goes, they have their whole life to be woken up.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh wow. She's like, who cares if they.
Speaker 3: Missed up that school agents and she's and I was like, I was like, wow, you terrorist.
Speaker 1: But no, it's like isn't that you know?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: What a cool mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like yeah, she's like so what She's like, they miss five minutes to school whatever. But then like my son started like pushing it, and he was like waking up at like nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Bessie, we gotta stock. Can we find a middle ground? Can I like nudge them at eight forty five? The kids going to bed at eight pm? Like, that's not a he's a bear, But.
Speaker 3: That's I thought that was very thinking. Like I came from a house that you got off for school. My mom was a school secretary where I was, so she had to drive me. I had to go with her early was so annoying. Yeah, so like that was that was tough. But I think I've been a little bit punctual in my in my own time, and I'm trying to put on my kids.
Speaker 1: But it's a valid point. Spent a whole life waking up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look, anybody that owns thirty watches should be punctual.
Speaker 1: That's true, That's very true.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know I have sixty sixty Yeah, sixty four. I just count them the other day because Remo asked me, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Sixty four?
Speaker 2: Okay, we know your favorite dog is favorite watch?
Speaker 1: And why my favorite watch them? Why?
Speaker 3: It is probably my Pane Ray that I got my first one. It was my first, like Big Boy Watch. I got it as a gift for the one hundredth episode.
Speaker 1: Of in Bracical Jokers.
Speaker 2: So a gift for yourself.
Speaker 1: No, they gave it to us, Oh they did.
Speaker 3: And then my Tide for the Fat is my the other Panora I have that I got when we I.
Speaker 1: Was in La.
Speaker 3: I visited it at a shop. I saw it in the shop. I was with Q and I said, oh, I'm going to get this and I was like. I called Bessie and she was pregnant with Remo and she was like, you have you know you have another child coming in four months. You can't be Canna, all right? And then we got the movie. I went back to La for meetings. We had gotten the movie and I went by the window and it was still there, and I said, I'm gonna get this watch now.
Speaker 1: And so I was like, congregs with the movie with them.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: So that was it. Yeah, I like that. I like those.
Speaker 3: I don't have my dad's watch, which I'm annoyed about thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't have.
Speaker 2: You didn't dig it up.
Speaker 3: No, I probably got to go six feet into Moravian cemetery and just go in and get them.
Speaker 2: You got to get a shovel and a friend with a shovel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a lantern. I would take somebody up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Joseph does he did he wear it?
Speaker 1: No, he didn't wear he wore this. This is this is my dad. This is the jay that was my father's. Really, so he wore this. So I took this off his dead body.
Speaker 3: Joseph, I did he he was the dead thing pronounced it does the first thing I grabbed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my mom got his wallet and I got his that's good. True, that's true. They were like, oh yeah, oh I better get his wall. I'm like, I'm taking his jay. And he was still warm, still warm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that my dad was this there was this was a gift from his from my mom, his wife for there.
Speaker 1: I think they're twe maybe fifteenth winning anniversary or something. He always work growing up. I knew it, like, that's great, I have that.
Speaker 3: And then my remo asked me if that's gonna be when I when I dies, that gonna be his?
Speaker 1: And I said, yeah, but your name starts what a jay? And I said, if Malana has a son and.
Speaker 3: She names him Joe, it goes to her, except that he could have it right my grandson.
Speaker 1: I was like, but I'm also still alive, so why don't you just went back it up? Buddy? Pretty sure it's go play it to.
Speaker 2: But like when you're when you're you know, when Bessie's saying, hey, you know you have a second kid coming, you know, let's temper it like that's that's the son of a great mom, right. So like my my wife when Sullivan's son got picked up, my daughter had just been born and we needed a second car. We needed a car in Los Angeles, yep. So I come home with a with a god, what the hell is it called a Dodge Challenger. I come home with a Dodge Challenger and she's like, are you fucking kidding me? You have a baby And I was like, oh, oh yeah, I got a babe because it's like a two seater and then there's like a very small third seats.
Speaker 1: She's tired.
Speaker 2: What you throw it in there? She's like, you got a fucking sports car and you just your daughter is like three weeks old. And I'm like, yeah, I got the show. It's like this is kind of cool. She's like, it's not cool, it's not practical, it's not smart, and she was not happy at all.
Speaker 1: But it or did you?
Speaker 2: I kept it and it recently I ran that thing into the ground. I ran into the ground. I was hoping to save it for like Liviy or Kent when they get a little older. We're gonna have it as a third car. But yeah, I that engine just went. That's because you're ripping around, which I'm not a car guy at all, but I went to just this lot and I saw the Challenger and.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, that just spoke to you.
Speaker 2: That looks cool. Yeah, I've never had a car like that. I never will again since.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you did it.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: I had fun it was. It was super cool.
Speaker 3: I used to borrow my mom's My mom had the Mercedes SLK, which is the two seater, the two seater hard topped Mercedes convertible, and she used to go down to Atlantic City with her boyfriends and I would borrow her car for the weekend.
Speaker 1: We walk around New York. I remember very vividly a memory of my mother. She had never been through Times Square at night, and we were.
Speaker 3: Had dinner at Bellevite with the top down, and I took down the top and.
Speaker 1: We drove through.
Speaker 3: And then we were driving with the top down through Times Square and she's like looking up everything and she's like, this is so awesome. She was like, this is a guy I've never done this. I'm so happy that we're doing this. And she's like only cute, like Tyaria. And then she turns left it as a homeless man pissing. She goes and this fucking guy's got to ruin everything.
Speaker 1: It's great. She was just taking it all in and was like, oh, She's like, oh, it was a movie. It was so fun.
Speaker 2: That's a Gatto memory.
Speaker 1: That's a great memory. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe she had never been through like in Times Square, like at night.
Speaker 1: But then like she never really.
Speaker 3: Went into the city, especially not one of the convertible and the top down kind of thing, you know.
Speaker 2: So it was kind of it's also Staten Island. It's like you're almost like a world away. It's like, why would you leave when you have everything right?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, and it's what she's not going to go into the city by so she does no, I member she didn't.
Speaker 3: We took her to uh it was her sixtieth birthday, I think, and me and my sisters wanted to take her somewhere. So we're taking her somewhere in the city. And I was and she was like, uh, I'm like, come on, I'm going on the subway. She goes what and she's like all right, stay close, and she was like hugged me, like she was holding onto me. It was so funny to take her. I'm like, mom, she's just a subway and she's like no.
Speaker 1: She was like scared to death. She's a New Yorker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's like she's some badass New Yorker, but something about the subway, she just she's like, I don't trust it.
Speaker 2: You're on the ground, like that's how a subway works. Well, my father used to come up to New York City all the time because he would you know, he had he in a fish store. She'd have to come up into the h whatever the market, yeah, the market, and he would buy the fish in the morning. Every day he'd leave before in the morning to be back at the fish store and railway in New Jersey. And on occasion I'd come up with him. And every time I come to New York, at least the first few times, like especially when I was like first moved here, I just always associate New York with the smell of cooking pretzels because back in like the eighties, they were baking the.
Speaker 1: And so I would smell it.
Speaker 2: It was almost to the point where it's like burning the pretzels, but it just smelled so good.
Speaker 1: I was, oh God, I got a pretzel.
Speaker 2: And you know, you're a kid, that.
Speaker 3: That is ingrained in the nostrils of kids who grew up at our time in New York like Radio City, walking by, and the Peanuts and the and the pretzel stands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they were also like the heaters of the street. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that for sure is is definitely a smell of Manhattan.
Speaker 2: But that was before it was dogs, pretzels, peanuts, and now it's all like kebabs. Yeah, yeah, totally different, but still they still pretzels.
Speaker 1: But different smells. Yeah, it's it's not it's not as good as smell. It's not like clean and American. No, it's not. You know what. That's what we were talking about earlier about this wall building. We were saying, remember when we were saying offline, uh.
Speaker 2: You gotta build a wall build it came our pretzels safe.
Speaker 3: We were like, it's because it's too many different smells, not even about the food, right, like it all mixes together. I was like, you just used to be pretzels, peanuts, hot dog, that's what you would smell.
Speaker 1: But now there's so many different food trucks.
Speaker 3: There's pizza trucks and whatever, you know, sushi, right, there's all this stuff. It's crazy and like this you walk down the street, it's like restaurants on the street.
Speaker 2: It's great to have the selection, but I do miss the fact that it was just those the greatest hits. Yeah, that's what it was, the greatest hits back in the day.
Speaker 1: That's it it's the VIP menu.
Speaker 2: But there's nothing better than a tasty freeze.
Speaker 1: The soft served those trucks. Yeah, I hate them.
Speaker 2: You hate ice cream, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, the food truck really came on like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, right out of nowhere. Ready back that up here we go. Food trucks came out of nowhere. Right, they were all the talking lot. They're like, ready go, people selling shit, throw money at you. Remember that, I don't know where you're buying food. It's a globle restaurant. It's crazy. Yes, well, who's thowing the first food truck? Do we know that?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Who thought? What was the first food truck? Like straight up food truck?
Speaker 2: Because like I would, Roy Choi is the one that reinvigorated it out of Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Remember with course Cho well kogie Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was his his thing, and then that started the whole food truck scene in a in Los Angeles. And then roy U Vavro did Chef based off of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was I mean, that was that's based off about what he got chiggen go.
Speaker 5: I just immediately want to do this. Nineteen thirty six was the first food truck and it was called the Wienermobile and it was for Oscar Meyer.
Speaker 1: Meyers started it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the first food truck, not Roy Choi.
Speaker 2: Oscar I said reinvigorated.
Speaker 3: Reinvigorated because it was he got his Wiener going the leader.
Speaker 5: But they looked like it looks like a like a covered wagon from like the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think that they would take ownership of that and be like we should do that and set those up in major markets.
Speaker 3: I would I would like to Oscar market for the first food truck, the Oscar Meyer.
Speaker 1: The Wiener truck became a thing of like what do you call it though?
Speaker 3: Right, it's like a lore to the Wiener mobilemobile, Right, it became a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just had in Times Square.
Speaker 3: I forgot what I was doing something. I woke by and it was down there and I was like, oh my god, there's a the Widowmobile is in there. It's it became like a promotional tool. You're not like an operating food truck. I wonder like, what's a.
Speaker 2: Tent on a hot talk I e veggie jokes.
Speaker 1: Gardens.
Speaker 3: Gardening is well for me, hot talgs all about the topics. I have all the great great topics.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't tell me what's fing and what's not faming. Okay, I won't, But what's for you? Why you think it's about the taste of the beef in your mouth? Really?
Speaker 2: The taste? Yeah, it's like saying a French fries, a French fry.
Speaker 1: It's just the ketchup.
Speaker 2: I would McDonald the French fry.
Speaker 1: Never say that.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: That's I would.
Speaker 2: It's all about the toppings, your condiments.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: If you don't like what I'm saying, stand up so I can hear you when you're talking out of your ass.
Speaker 1: Because it's it's not anything this comes. She's not going anyway.
Speaker 3: What I tell you is hot dogs are known for the time. What are the topics on your hot dog? It's always consistent, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: You never switch it up. You never switched it up. Your hot dog topics. Your hot dog topics. That's what you're eating.
Speaker 2: What's your topings?
Speaker 1: Mine? I have the Big four Rotherish shower crowd. Ketchup mustard, ketchup mustard. You mix them up, mix them up? Really, I didn't break mix it up. Disgusting Okay, what's yours. Let me get it. Let me guess mustards, soy sauce, froyd choy. Right, you're like, I do a little bit of bomb. Okay, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Mustard?
Speaker 1: Straight mustard.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be charred, charred. I like a charred dog, charge dog. Yeah, I don't like a boiled dog.
Speaker 6: Chart Banks so hungry.
Speaker 1: Uh real? Right.
Speaker 2: But by the way, we said we're not gonna talk about food, and then we talk about it. But then we because we always talk about food on the podcast because we haven't eaten yet, we've already eate, I.
Speaker 1: Know, just saying no. But now I'm talking.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about your perception of food. This is different for me because this is why it's not about for you for the toppings. Because you have topping, you have mustard, I must you might as well just have a scoop of mustard.
Speaker 1: You're eating a hot dog. It's a difference for you. Yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: Now for me, it's about like the the glorific, the the cornucopia of topping.
Speaker 2: You cannot tell me though a veggie dog is even comparable to a real hot dog.
Speaker 1: I will say that you take me out to the Bowl game. I'm gonna you gotta go for it regularly. You can't be taking a hot dog, you know. But I never really did a hot dog as much as I did a burger. I was more of a burger than a dog guy.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, I love, I love A lot of talks are my.
Speaker 1: Favorite from the booth. He's got more.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite stories about show is we went to a Cubs game. He doesn't watch baseball. We went to the Cubs game. We weren't even inside the ballpark, and he had four hundred different snacks. I mean, there's ice creams, peanuts, is everything, like everything in the box. And he's eating all this stuff. And then he looks at me and he goes, what's that guy doing standing on the field. I'm like, that's the first base.
Speaker 1: Concert, Like, how do you get down there?
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go to a sporting event where you're like, I'm invested in this. Has there been a sporting event you went to where you're like, I'm into the stakes. I want to see X win over why?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did go to a Knicks game for Christmas one year. I got my nephew Anthony tickets courts Eye tickets for a game. So we went and it was a great game, and you felt like you were like in the action. We were like sitting right there, and it was a close game. So I felt that for sure super Bowls I get into it. I get into when I'm watching Super Bowls and it's coming down to it, I really get into it then because this food round, Yeah, those would mean. I mean, there was a soccer game I played once that I was really invested in, and that was the goalie.
Speaker 1: I remember that one.
Speaker 2: How many goals you let in?
Speaker 1: I was pretty good at something balls, I was pretty good.
Speaker 3: But then I there was they had this We're playing Saint Rox, which is the other one, and they had this.
Speaker 1: They had this one kid in this school.
Speaker 3: I wish I remember his name, because this is like the third or fourth story I've told of him, recently. But he was like he got left back a couple of times, clearly, like he was a huge They were in eighth grade, and.
Speaker 1: He's got like pubes, you know what I mean, was like one of those guys right, get a mustache.
Speaker 3: Eighth grade, he was drove himself to the game with a cigarette, like you know, like one of those. So we're at the game and he's like charging down and we're we're tied, and he's coming charging down the open field by himself and I'm I'm standing there and I'm just waiting for him to like and he kicked it so hard that he hit me and I went back into the goal with like with it, like he got really close, like didn't well, he had like a full like second to wind up. Nobody was near him, the defense fell apart, he was by himself, and he did like a full stop would like kick it yeah, like and it hit me so hard that I fell back into the goal and the ball went right.
Speaker 1: In with me.
Speaker 3: Your team's just like he got it joke, like he stopped, I stopped and it hit Yeah, but I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, it started with me. Yeah, I remember that game. That was rough. I stopped being goalie after that game.
Speaker 2: I was like, what was the last time you did?
Speaker 1: You can't not you can't well should be doing.
Speaker 2: When is the last time you've done anything athletic?
Speaker 1: Uh, I was swimming. That doesn't really okay, that doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Bowling does not count.
Speaker 3: Okay, So something athletic like athletics like you mean I got a run on.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: I think like bowling is a skill for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just did a charity softball game.
Speaker 3: I did a charity softball game and I and I made a hit and ran the first place.
Speaker 2: Did you realize?
Speaker 1: Yes it did.
Speaker 3: I got tagged out by Paul Rudd, but I still made it. I made it to the base. But I will say the first out of the game. So you know how all these charity games are. There's like nine hundred people. It's in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: It's a big slick which was a great weekend.
Speaker 3: And we it benefits the Children's Mercy Hospital out there and helps all these kids with cancer. So they have a big event all weekend and one of the things is a charity softball game. So I was talking to Eric stone Street and Paul and I was like, do I have to play? And they're like, no, you don't play, Like everybody stands out there and you just go. I was like all right, So so we stand out there. So I end up being like in between who's what's between third and second?
Speaker 1: Shortstop? So I'm like I'm like short stop adjacent, I'm like closer to second. There's like three people by us. The first hit in the game, I forget who it is.
Speaker 3: Somebody hits it and we're playing the and it comes right to me and I'm like, all right, and I stop.
Speaker 1: I get it and I'm like, now I have to throw to first base. Do you know how far that is? And I'm like, oh, all right, and I throw it like as hard as I can. And it takes four bounces to get to the first base and I still got the out. Yeah, but it was still like four I was like, how do people throw that fall? Yeah? It was we were none of us were really athletes. It was like a charity game.
Speaker 2: Sure, I forget who it was.
Speaker 1: So I threw and I like through my arm. I threw my arm out. I was like, that's it. I'm done.
Speaker 3: And then I when it was our turn to go up, I batted first. They had me up first, and I was like, does a mistake. I was like, I can't go for I'm making a fool myself. I can't go first. Yeah, And I went and I just sat there and I I swung and missed hard on the first one, and then the second one I connected really well and I got thrown out though, But it.
Speaker 1: Was h it was it was it was fun. That was I ran full speed. That's the last time I ran full speed.
Speaker 2: Last time I did this, I did a charity for We're in the Jersey for Troy Palamalo where he did the Resilience Neighborhood where he you know, it's under served communities and Pittsburgh and stuff. So we're playing flag football. I'm like, oh, this is gonna be fun. Like it's flag football. It's me and Billy Gardell and you know some folks, folks from Pittsburgh, and I'm thinking, Okay, this would be cool. I show up. Ben Roethlisberger is playing quarterback, James Harrison, h Troy Polamalu, heinz ward Uh, Mike Tomlin's coaching, Like I'm like, what am I doing here? Like and I are looking at each other like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So it's basically a real football game.
Speaker 2: It's a real and these guys are all competitors and they want to compete. They're they're professional anthetes for a reason that when I win, So I remember I go out the first thing Byron Leftwood Shoo's a great quarterback, is on quarterback and I'm on offense and James Harrison.
Speaker 1: Do you know who James Harrison is. He's a guitar player right for the Beatles. Okay, someone makes sense to this.
Speaker 2: We don't know each other. He is maybe five ten and he is like three hundred and like twenty eight pounds of just pure muscle.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean he is just a brickshit house. Yeah, I mean unbelievable. And he's mean and he lines up against Byron. This is a charity flag football game. He was I'm playing, I ain't playing. I'm not here to play and left, which is like, yo, dude, just calm down. I have a PICTUREL send a jiggy will put it up here. He's telling him he's not playing, He's going to hurt him. And I'm literally going like this like praying to God. I'm like, oh my god, this is the first play of the game. So I sprint down, I make a route. He throws the ball to me, and as I go to catch it, I know I gotta like pivot down, so I'm sliding down to catch it, and as I do, I see Troy Polamalu running towards me, and I just let go of everything and I just slide and the ball hits me in the chest. And I played one route and I was like, I'm done. I did it. I'm out of here. I don't need to tear an acl playing with the I mean, it was unbelievable to be like against professional but also to see like just we're not the same species. Their enormous human beings.
Speaker 1: The network hades play for something.
Speaker 3: It was me Q and we were on the same We were on Boomer Osiasin's team. It was Boomer Science team and somebody else's and it was a softball game and.
Speaker 1: Q is playing third.
Speaker 2: I think it was who's the most athletic of all you guys? By the way, would would it be Q?
Speaker 1: Nor?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Mar's pretty athletic. Yeah, Mar's probably in the best shape. Q's not bad either. Actually Sal played uh. Out of all of us, Sal played the most sport. He was a hockey player throughout.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I think he didn't play in college. I think he was stopped in high school, but he was. He was a I think we were all equally okay, if an intramural we'd all be okay.
Speaker 1: It came down like a sports sport. I probably think it's between anybody, but.
Speaker 3: So we would, uh, we were playing, you know, we're playing the cherry softball game, and you know, somebody hits the ball and we're not paying attention. Everybody's talking to each other in the field. So Boomer is they hit the ball. Boomer's pitching, and it goes to Q and he thinks it's.
Speaker 1: A foul ball.
Speaker 3: So whatever, he just picked it up because he didn't realize it bounced in and then it rolled out. So he's like in right you know, like in between the third base and right fields. So he picks up and he's like, oh, and he just looks at it and he goes, he goes, let's throw it around the horn, and he throws it to the outfield, which basically that's not the horn, but it was fair and so you throw it to Murray who was in center field and mur and Murray guns it in to try to get them and the guy get he got it.
Speaker 1: It was Al Roker and you got like in the.
Speaker 2: He got it, like cannot get Al ro.
Speaker 3: Got it in the park home run because you threw it around the horn and Boomer what he's like yelled at him and it was so funny.
Speaker 1: We were like, oh my god. And I was like, I'm not playing. I'm not playing this game, right.
Speaker 3: So I took the love off and I just started going into the crowd, taking selfies, cheering, making fun.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not gonna get yelled out. I don't know what I'm doing. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you compete, the thing, like when you get asked to do these like tournaments or sometimes like mixed with professional athletes and like you know, quote unquote celebrities whatever it is, entertainers, comedians, you don't realize. It's like no, no, no. They spent their whole life competing. That's what they do. And I remember I played in this Mario le Me fantasy camp one year and this one guy was kind of mouthing off a little bit. And Alex Kovalev, who is like one of the great hockey players in terms of just raw talent, incredible drummer, you'd love him. The pitter patter, Yeah, nobody hit a symbol like him. You could see he was just like he was listening to guy and he was watching me just go and you could just see a switch golf. He goes okay, And I mean this guy before everybody was just playing with each other. They take it down a notch, some guys like take it up a notch, and the people that take it up a notch gotta get got to get taught from the guys that take it down a notch, Like I'm gonna show you, and he just he he like did this move where he just poked it off him and then he dangled around him and he was baiting him and the guy's like, I'm gonna get it back, and he made him look like it. It was great. And then I was one time I went in the corner to get the puck and Mark Reki Hall of Fame hockey player for Boston for Pittsburgh. Great guy fucking drilled me into the boards. I mean straight up drilled me into the boards. And I just I think I made a selling years and I just, oh, and it's back to Giky. I'm on the ice and I look, you know, anytime you get hit, you look up, and it was wrecky, and I just I remember him laughing so fucking hard because he mustn't. He must have just been lining me up. He's going to because you're not thinking you're gonna get drilled and I got housed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't think I could.
Speaker 3: I was going to try out for I actually was quick and had hands. In one of my high school years, I was gonna try out to be a wide receiver on.
Speaker 1: The football team. And uh, I know it was funny.
Speaker 3: Is already laughing at the thought of that, because you're sitting to see what I was like now.
Speaker 1: But in high school I was quite slender and fast. I always had wheels and I was two days before I get hit by a cop car.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, I gotta hit by a cop car so I couldn't try out.
Speaker 3: And I was like, if there was ever a sign from God that you shouldn't be playing sports, he sends a police vehicle to mow me down in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: How did you get hit by a cop car?
Speaker 3: I don't know what part of that you don't understand. I was in the street and the car hit me, and it was a cup.
Speaker 2: Car with the lights on or anything. Or was he going somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, No, he was just driving to the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Driver through the neighbor were playing we were playing manhunt, and I ran between Uh, I ran out between bushes.
Speaker 2: I remember you and Charlottesville.
Speaker 1: Is that correcting the white fact check? It gotcha? Oh, it's wrong. Let's get into the questions. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for submitting your query so we can help you because we clearly have it all together.
Speaker 1: Of course, Yes, we're two cool.
Speaker 3: Moms at two Cool Mom's Pod on Instagram and of course.
Speaker 1: The new Gmail account.
Speaker 2: Yes, two cool Moms pod at gmail dot com. That's right, send us video submissions all that stuff. Will play it, well, we'll watch it. We'll have integrate, integrate. We have so many more new things and technology, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: This is this is nice, This is very nice.
Speaker 2: This is not a folding chair.
Speaker 1: This isn't a folding chair. We stepped it up.
Speaker 2: This is a budget.
Speaker 1: Take us the right JIK all.
Speaker 5: Right, So we have e who hit us up on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Just e E.
Speaker 5: How do you keep your head up and anxiety low when dealing with financial struggles? Times are tough out here and is really getting me down? It's hard not to think about all the time and let it consume me. How do any advice on how to cope?
Speaker 3: I think you spend your money on the right things like coming out to laugh at live comedy shows tickets on sale now, Joe gattoofficial dot com or punch Up Live. I think that's the best way that you could really spend your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bet or recreational drugs, alcohol, any of the things you shouldn't do when you're depressed actually make you feel better.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Yeah, distraction, I would take it seriousness. I think you need to.
Speaker 3: Finances are tough because they they carry a lot of weight to them, either you know, if worrying about you can provide for yourself or your family if which is even harder too if you have other people.
Speaker 1: I think you've got to try to conserve.
Speaker 3: Where you can, which is the biggest part of it for everybody. Try to conserve where you can, Like, don't try not to you spend forever listlessly that's the word, you know, the word I meant.
Speaker 2: You just go back and rewind and play that like three times.
Speaker 3: I would try not to spend that, you know, but it is, it is hard, there's no I think you gotta find comfort and in that the whole.
Speaker 1: It sucks for a lot of people now too, right though, Like that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, inflation is I mean, look, anybody taught. Look I had a bit about not being not going grocery shopping back in the day because like, my wife will buy vegetables and I'll be like djor no, and that's that's if I was in charge. But you know, I go back home and I talked to my wife. She's like, our grocery bill is literally almost double than what it was just a few years ago, and she was going through everything. I was like, holy shit, that's pretty crazy, I mean, because we're just always eating out right. Yeah, So I don't know, but but I look, it's tough all around, I guess for everybody, right, and Jiggy, you don't have money?
Speaker 1: Sorry, what do you? What do you do?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Every stack starts with one?
Speaker 1: There you go, starts with one. That's great. Yeah, you are probably one of the most frugal guys I know. Actually, yeah, how long have we all been?
Speaker 2: Torn?
Speaker 1: Three? Two? Two years? Two and one tune a bit?
Speaker 3: One meal, yep, one meal, a breakfast too, a meal by my boy t Rex.
Speaker 1: Let me get this one.
Speaker 2: Can't guys still comes it just the fucking flippers. He's like a dolphin run.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll take for the table. Let's get the cheese platter.
Speaker 3: I you know the thing I guess with Eddie struggle, it's always good not to be or try to feel like the responsibility solely on you and alone. So try to get help from your partner or your family whoever, you know, get a rich relative again, but more so like try not to be in the fight by yourself, like hopefully try to instill with your family, like to think about, Okay, let's have how we spend money, how can we save money, how.
Speaker 1: Can we make more money?
Speaker 3: You know, things like that. I think opportunity, think about opportunities.
Speaker 2: But it is that initial hole. Right, there's that initial hole. Look, I went through something during COVID, Right, COVID hit Weird Don't tour, and then I had, unfortunately just a challenger. But I unfortunately had just done a documentary on the Amazing Jonathan, which I did out of pocket, and then I was on the opening act and I had to invest money into that to finish it because it was dragging out. And then on top of that, COVID is hitting, and now I'm not working, so my savings just went wow. Just garbage. And so it was a great lesson in terms of, like to your point, reprioritizing everything, getting down to the bear essentials. What is it I need to take care of? Where can I playcate money? And you know you're doing the ball and the three cup game, and so I'm just shifting my priorities over here and building it all up and ultimately just comes down to discipline. Comes down to discipline and also a healthy mindset of saying, Okay, this is the situation now, but if it work hard today on this, this will not be the situation six months from now, it won't be the situation twelve months from now. I'll be a little better off and I'll you know, it starts with building a nest egg again, you know, and through hard work and discipline and a really prudent and patient wife, you know, I definitely got there. So it took a while.
Speaker 1: I think it's all about I think it's about what I said. Okay, that was great, but it was inspiring me to add to it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, please, I would say I think it's all about hustle too, because we've all been there and broke right too. Right, you know, I was eating you know, sharing tuna fish cans, you know, in my late twenties with with my roommate in Hollywood of all plan now right, yeah, yeah, living the dream. So I think it's like always, I mean, you got it. You're gonna have to your situation. You got to work hard to change it, yes, you know, and sometimes that's really hard to do and hopefully you're able to you know, rally yourself enough to do it.
Speaker 1: But again, like with a partner, it's all easier, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Without like, if you're in it by yourself, that's that's that's tough too. And I would say try not to fight any battle by yourself. Try to find either confidant friend, somebody that can help you out, or you know, even just to motivate you.
Speaker 2: Because there's a lot more people that are in that situation that are not absolutely you know. So uh, I think it's I think it's all about what you said.
Speaker 3: This is about what we all what we said, because it's two cool moms, not one cool mom plus one.
Speaker 1: That's it, man, I got it. I could divide to every now and then he comes out of the shadows.
Speaker 5: Next question comes from Kelly skip the mommy to mommy category.
Speaker 1: Whoammy mommy?
Speaker 5: Actually all right, so she says, Hi, Mommy's i'd be came a mother in March to a beautiful baby girl. I'm struggling to find things to do during the day that are entertaining with a three month old. I sit around a lot watching TV while she sits in her crib. I'm so bored. Any suggestions to help with the boredom or any ideas of things to do?
Speaker 2: Walk, yeah, throw, throw the kid, stroll.
Speaker 1: Getting out of the house is the number one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one thing hands out and changes everything. Three months and three months of year at that spot. Now we're about to be able to do that a little bit easier. Here's what I would do too.
Speaker 1: I I Bessie was so thought she was going to be a stroller mom. She wasn't. He became one of those carrier moms and.
Speaker 3: Having the baby on you when you're out it gives you a sense of secure because you know where the kid's at. So I would say, get yourself a carrier, like, uh, you know, an ergo or one of those. Just dropped a baby in there and you've got a baby beyond it and just's out there.
Speaker 1: Hammicking it like a zach Alfanakis and if you.
Speaker 2: Trip it fall it's like a baby airbag.
Speaker 1: Yeah it works nice.
Speaker 3: You know the kids are fine. Yeah, your beautiful baby girl has got she'll take care of it.
Speaker 1: She's got there.
Speaker 3: But no, I would say those like you feel you feel like connected with your kids still, and you're out and about and you still have your arms. You're not worried about that kind of stuff. But number one, get out of the house.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think our favorite thing to do just and I we just throw live or can't in the stroller and just walk around our neighborhood and then the child's just seeing everything and receiving everything and all this information. But the greatest part about three months to six months to eight months to twelve months is that just the development of personality that you say, the smile turns into a laugh, the laugh turns into a murmur. The murmur tends when a first.
Speaker 1: Turns into a boo.
Speaker 2: Boo dad man, I tried, But I'm telling you all that is just that all those firsts are the greatest, they're the best, like first steps and everything.
Speaker 1: I think that's part of it too.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of patience, like you're gonna feel you know, you're going to feel alone and board right now, because that's what the stage is really for you, Like you have to just be there with the kid. But getting around adults helps, to getting around other humans help.
Speaker 1: So just sitting in your home is not.
Speaker 2: Going to help your mental state or right right, right, yeah, yeah, you don't want to be the Google Gaga dad at the at the thing. But but not to throw it out there, but to throw it out there, like I know, just because my wife's profession, she's sleep training. So sleep after the three month mark is when children are able to get like on a sleep calendar, and it it does so much to the baby's mental health and just their bandwidth of you know, sleep is just so important to it to a young kid, to everybody, right, everybody, it's a big part of it. But the mental strain that it takes on parents because you're not getting to sleep because the child's not getting a sleep. So uh, it's called my dreamy sleeper. That's what my wife does, and she she's out there and she gets emotionally invested in all this stuff.
Speaker 1: But it is so basically we should they should talk to your wife, not.
Speaker 2: They should talk to my wife, not me, but but being privy to it, now I understand like just how much how much of you know a baby's health dynamic is rooted in just getting enough sleep, which is something you take for granted, but getting them on that proper calendar. So her name's Jessica Burn. It's my dream of sleeper. I'm just throwing out there just because organically we're doing this and she is emotionally invested with every client. I've seen her cry after calls and stuff and she gets really really annoy it and very proud of her about it.
Speaker 1: So that's great. Yeah. So and now because speaking about our frugal.
Speaker 2: But she puts babies to sleep, and I put you to sleep, which you can see Steve Burn live at Punch Up Comedy. What is it it's fresh Towels dot Net.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say I would agree with that because sleep, all of it is just like it's all new, it's all new, and you can't help but over idalyze everything to you like I'm just sitting here with again, like it's all new.
Speaker 1: You'll you'll you'll get but.
Speaker 2: Even oh yo, yeah, but for the young lady. First off, congratulations on having a baby. Second, enjoy every second of it, because that was the one thing everybody always told me, like like older folks, any advice, but they're like, enjoy because it goes by so quick, and you think, oh okay, And even on those long days where like the baby won't stop crying, he's just like, oh my god, well you just eat or whatever. How many diapers am I going to change today? And you're you're foggy yourself, like you think, oh god, I got to get through today.
Speaker 1: Just like it is.
Speaker 2: It all does just go by so quickly. And I can't believe my daughter's in junior high school now and my son is like going on. It's like this is nuts, this is crazy. And I miss the days of taking my daughter and just chucking her up to the ceiling like catching her.
Speaker 1: You're doing now you throw your back out.
Speaker 2: Oh I wouldn't even be be eating out of a straw. Yeah, So enjoy changing your typers. Enjoy every second because it does fly. It does fly, goes by so quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I know that's the last thing you want to hear right now too, because she's like, I heye, my life.
Speaker 1: It's miserable. I'm sitting here with this dumb baby that's crying all the time. It's in this room, in this stumb animal.
Speaker 3: All I have is this podcast, and this guy's telling me to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I just want to apart myself with the fame.
Speaker 2: My nipples are sore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got sore nipples. I know, we know, we know, but we're telling you you got this.
Speaker 2: You got this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great.
Speaker 2: Power through all right, I think we got time for one more?
Speaker 5: All right, more question. This one comes from Maria. She says, Hi, cool moms. My boyfriend and I have been together for ten years and live in a house we bought together.
Speaker 1: Ooh, spice it up.
Speaker 5: He wants to get married sooner than later, but I want to wait until we're a bit older and can afford a wedding. For context, we're about we're both twenty five and twenty six, and each have well over fifty family members, meaning that if we had a wedding only, the minimum we'd have is one hundred or two hundred people. I've grown up with a large family weddings and all my cousins. It's really important to me that I have everyone there. I wanted to be a party. I never envisioned my wedding to be small and intimate. I would like your advice, what should we do.
Speaker 2: I want to write the boyfriend and just go run. Look they've been dating since they were fifteen, they have a house together, they're twenty four. I mean this is yeah. I mean I'm all for not I'm all look, I think I've been very transparent. I'm all for garnering experiences early on in your life. It looks like, you know, the record's pressed, there's we're not changing tunes here. So for the young lady, I would just say, you know, the wedding is as important as, or not as important as to her. It sounds like it is. She wants everybody there. But I've noticed a trend lately there's a lot more young folks that are getting married at like the courthouse. They're going to Vegas, and then they're throwing themselves a party, which is the least less expensive around. And then I think it's kind of smarter, to be honest with you. I think had my wife and I gone back in time, I think we should have just go on to Vegas and just done it, and then throwing a party for everybody and then we could go on a trip somewhere and the same amount of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So her question is what they just It sounds like the boyfriend it's basically, should they wait till they can afford the wedding.
Speaker 1: Or just have a wedding?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 1: Should they wait too.
Speaker 5: They can afford the wedding and do it the big way that they have to do.
Speaker 3: They're together, they're living together in the same house, they're already living in sin Yeah, I mean, like what does she worry about? Like, so just wait until you could have the wedding that you want. If you're not rushing to be married, if you are in a rush to get married to either start having children because you don't want to be you know, at a wedlock, or you want to make sure that you're all together, or if it's like because you want to buy a different house together or progress the relationship, that's a different story. That's only only you could answer from the outside perspective of us. That's all we could do. And I'm saying is like, wait till you can have the wedding you want.
Speaker 2: Why whatever the priority is to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it seems like it seems like she has her heart set on having the wedding. Because then another thing too is just she rushes into this marriage with this guy after ten years.
Speaker 1: You don't want to rush into anything, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean you would have goten like nothing like a decade to see if it's for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying it on.
Speaker 2: But I also think, you know, this is an old school mentality. But it's so I went into it with somebody saying, hey, it's her day, it's her day. If she wants that song to dance, the do that, you know, because no guy dreams about his wedding day. I've never I never went to bed at night thinking about my wedding day. I thought about on the other side, diving or I don't know your wedding night, hio. But I think it's ultimately, what what do you want? Make that the priority and pursue that. But yeah, it sounds like the don't make the family priority. Don't make you know.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, she's got a lot of money on the street right now. She said, it's been a hamley. She's been non big family, She's been to a lot of weddings.
Speaker 3: She's looking to get someone that in return, she wants the boomerang effect, you know, the boomerang gift.
Speaker 1: Right, that's why already keeps the journal. Would you throw to me? Throw it right back to you? Two fifty two fifty back to you? What was it? Fifty dollars your cheap fuck here it is, you know what I mean? Like, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: So she probably is thinking that too, like that's a big opportunity to actually get a good run up, get some money to get started with the.
Speaker 1: Next thing that they want to do. So, yeah, you know, if you're not spending all of it on the wedding where.
Speaker 2: You get married at your house, Yeah, do that. Yeah, I went to one of my buddies, did that. That's what too. Yeah, Jiggy, you could do it at your apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jig could actually you know what, And I am I will marry you guys because I'm a licensed practitioner.
Speaker 5: That's definitely not what it's called.
Speaker 1: That's not what it's called.
Speaker 2: But I am almost It was just a route.
Speaker 1: I'm apprecier, a preacher pass.
Speaker 2: You got ordained.
Speaker 3: I'm ordained, yah, because I married mer minister minister, Yeah, you got ordained, sal got ordained. He married me and Bessie and then me I married uh Murr and Molsa. That was and I was also his best man. I wore a lot of hats that day, a lot of hat.
Speaker 2: Or you did my ceremony and the best man.
Speaker 1: I did the both. Wow. So I said, you have the rings to yes, I do.
Speaker 2: You were sitting you were waiting on that one.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was, that's great.
Speaker 1: Did you I could see you being a man of the cloth. Are you a fellow minister?
Speaker 2: I was ordained because I did this reality show on an NBC called The Real Wedding Crashes and I had to marry somebody on the air. So I did that, and then my buddy Dave Boland, who won two Cups with the Chicago black Hawks, asked me to do his, his wedding and their divorce now so that I'm one for.
Speaker 1: One, one for one, yeah, one in one or one one.
Speaker 2: I'm one, not one for one. You're right. I'm who's the sports guy?
Speaker 1: Now? Who's the sports guy? Now? One and one on your way to the the analytics guy. That's right. I run the numbers. I'm the guy that sludge you the sheet. And you can be like yeah, this is his four hundred and thirty seven of them. R.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's a great responsibility to do that though, because then you wonder how personal do I get, and then how regimented, and you know, like stick to stick to the greatest hits. You don't want to think outside the box and go crazy here, so uh yeah.
Speaker 3: But you want to also make it like kind of feel tailored. I remember when Sala did ours, which was good because Sala did ours.
Speaker 1: And he gave us like homework.
Speaker 3: He met with Bessie Barry, he met with both of us, and he met with Bessy bars I met with me, and then he asked us a couple of questions to fill out.
Speaker 1: And that nom which was cool because it makes you think in a different way. And he just said it was cool.
Speaker 3: He said, pour yourself a cup of coffee, sit down, just write this when you try out. And he told us, you know, just have you know a couple of you just read read this and just write whatever you want. Some of the sweetest stuff came out of these prompts that he had.
Speaker 1: And then it was met. When I had to marry Murr and.
Speaker 3: Melissa, I honestly didn't Normalissa that well, you know, so I we went to dinner and we just sat down and we told it. It was like one of the nicest things because you're actually trying to get to know somebody and right right, yeah, And I knew the story from the perspective being with my best friend, but I wanted to make sure the wedding had about.
Speaker 1: Her too, like I feel of her too, because I was.
Speaker 3: More of the best man than the preacher, you know what I mean, like the pastor so. But that was It's really it's a cool experience as somebody when you're trying to get to know people that you're the conversation leans differently, you know, it's like, tell.
Speaker 1: Me about you know, what do you think about love? Like it was a question I asked.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't ask a dinner when we were just out as friends, being like, you know, it's like it's it was pretty interesting to get to know somebody fast tracked like that.
Speaker 2: And Murr's wedding was the only wedding you had ever been to where there was a merch standards. Yes, yes, just murried, just Murray, you know, just just Murray, just Murried t shirts, just Murky.
Speaker 1: We got Murried he doesn't have that T shirt. You should have it.
Speaker 2: Call him.
Speaker 1: It'll be up on tomorrow on his site. God bless him, but get murdered. Yeah, so it was.
Speaker 3: I really liked the whole process of being It is a lot of pressure to be the minister, to be the pastor of it because like you're like it, the whole vibe of the ceremony part.
Speaker 1: Really it really does.
Speaker 3: It does like you have to serve up the right thing. So I don't know if I would do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, if you're asked to do it again, if your best friend asked you, of course you're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna get married again? What are you renewing your vows?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What are you on an anniversary? You're on a big one coming up or now? We just had one. June sixteenth, Ah, was our anniversary.
Speaker 2: Was our eleventh via a wedding, but forty seven, fifteen fifteen all together and again, like we were sitting there and we always forget our annivers Well.
Speaker 1: You're married eleven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're married the same year. No wait, wait you're hold on wait no, thirteen years. Yeah, sorry, I'm way off ed that thirteen years and fifteen together, thirteen years and then seventeen together.
Speaker 3: Thirteen and seventeen together. Yeah, okay, you know what, guys, we'll take it. I'll do him a favor because his wife watches the podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's redo this. Three two one. You just had an anniversary, didn't keep it. I've been veryed for you. Do not really sell thirteen years. You've been married for thirteen years. It was eleven.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, oh, my daughter's my daughter's twelve, and we got married.
Speaker 1: We got married, my daughter was at my wedding.
Speaker 2: We were married a year, we had our daughter a year afterwards. Yes, oh, you got right to business, right, Well, we've been together for four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no my dreamy sleep for that night. Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: My sleep number sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you for listening to two Cool Moms. It's been wonderful sitting with everybody helping.
Speaker 1: The people, because I think it's about helping the people. Yes, we appreciate you too.
Speaker 3: Cool Moms Pod at gmail dot com to send your queries for us to help you, and also follow us on Instagram at two Cool Mom's Pod. Yes he's Steve Byrne he's on tour. You can find his tickets at punch Up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're at Canoli Productions.
Speaker 5: No website, you go, he's punch Why he's not my show?
Speaker 1: Up to your show, Steve, I've got punch Up. What does that even mean.
Speaker 2: That we'll just google punch Up. All these comics are on Okay, yeah, all these comics are on except for some of my best friends that I told about it. I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm at Joe Gattoofficial dot com because I can remember the website name.
Speaker 1: No, it used to be upgraded.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all under one house.
Speaker 1: Under one house, Joe Gottofficial dot com. Come on through, there we go.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, on tour, grinding the new Hour, I'm getting close to film my new one, and on occasion, i'm sure you and I will be hitting the road.
Speaker 1: You should come out. It'll be fun. Jiggy's gonna be there featuring March your Guards again.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's a pass. Yeah, I know, I know. When I come, I'll be buying dinner