Speaker 1: I don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. Let's get into yours, Garrett phone tap.
Speaker 2: So Melissa wants a phone tap from mom Evelyn. Now, Melissa's job during the week is to help mom out and take her little brother to his weekly piano lessons. So I'm going to start the call to mom saying, hey, Evelyn, is your son coming to piano class this week?
Speaker 1: What's going on? All right, I'll see what happens in Garrett's phone tap. Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, uh miss Evelyn, Miss Moss please, Evelyn, Hi, this is use Grulm's over at little piano class.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great. I was just wondering if Sean was coming to class today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he should be there.
Speaker 3: Uh, well he's not, So is he coming, because I would like to move on with my day.
Speaker 1: If he's not, to my knowledge, my.
Speaker 4: Daughter was supposed to bring him. I'm i she should be there sorely. If she's I'm sorry if she's late.
Speaker 1: I do know.
Speaker 3: This was a very pivotal week right before the concert though, with the whole family and friends.
Speaker 4: I'm highly aware. Yeah, I'm highly will I'm very sorry. I I will. I will call her and find out what's going on. But yes, he should be there today.
Speaker 1: You do know you get charged for that.
Speaker 4: Though, I completely understand. I'm very sorry. I will definitely check on where my daughter is and see if she's bringing Sean. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: She was supposed to be Okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm I'm very sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, she's panicking.
Speaker 4: Probably Oh she's calling what they do.
Speaker 1: Three way to call in. I'll just sit back and leave it all up to you. Okay, okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Are you I'm out shopping, we're sawn het home. Why what do you You're starting to bring the pano class, Melissa? How are you acting right now? I know, I'm sorry. What else do I want to do? I want you to get your ask in the car. I want you to get him over there now. Say to the professor. I need you to say something to him and explain why I have make something up. I don't care what you do, but you get your brother in that damn class. I can't really do that right now. I'm in the back of this really long line and I'm standing here for long. Oh my God, there is no Let Melissa, no, get your damn ask in the car and bet your brother and bring him to the pianos. And it's not that long. What is wrong with you? Your brother? Much money your father and I have put into your brother and these lessons?
Speaker 1: Can you see what I know?
Speaker 4: How much many? I'm gonna say? I care? Let me help you focus? And you sitting here complaining while you're waiting in line. Rather than helping your brother out, you are sitting here crushing your brother's dream That's what you're doing, crushing his dreams. It's right before a recital. Do you understand there could be an agent there? Do you understand that could be somebody there watching him perform and write? Here is the strategy that he is. Do you understand that? For him? Go pick him up right now? No, Mom, pick him off, Melissa, I swear picked him out. No, Oh my god, I'm gonna COVID. I don't know what you want.
Speaker 3: What hey, hello, my name is garethrom Elvis Durant and the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped by your daughter, Melissa?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Did you bring him to piano lessons? Of course I'm not an idiot. He's there right now. Oh my god, Melissa can tell all this. My son is an amazing pianist and you should be on your show.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant a phone tap