Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hi, Is this Lola and Blair?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I didn't think i'd actually get on here.
Speaker 1: I didn't think anyone would ever call. So we're just a couple of people on the phone on We were just a couple of people on a phone call that we never thought we would be on. Lola and Blair. It says here, uh and okay, it says here that you believe that one of your roommates slept with Lola's dad. And at first I read that, I was like, okay, this is you know, maybe a little bit of you know, how can you be so sure? But then it also says here that that Lola found evidence on her dad's phone to make her believe this. So I mean, let's let's let's hear let's let's hear this story. Am I talking to Lola or Blair?
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, I'm talking to I put you on speaker, so.
Speaker 1: Let me put me who because I hear one of you guys is faint in the background, and one of you guys is pretty front and center. Let's put Lola front and center, have her hold the phone and Blair can can hover over it. Because I feel like this is is Lola's story to tell, at least in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so yeah, this is a little bit of a doozy.
Speaker 4: I admit.
Speaker 1: So Tommy, what's going on, Lola?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I recently transferred to college and this is my first time having roommates. So I have five I have other roommates, well technically sweet mates, but I room with one person. And so the person that I room with, Blair, I you know, I told her the entire story because one of our other sleep mates, Olivia. She uh, it's a little complicated. I don't know what exactly happened to trigger everything, like maybe like I was totally nice to her. I don't think I did anything bad.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I want to I wanna. I want to skip to sort of the I want to skip to what we know. Okay, So, so it's you, how many people live in this in this place?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I live with Blair, and then there is twoe rooms that are seeing rooms to one person just lives in that room, and then there's another room at the end and that has two other people in it, and we share a bathroom a shower.
Speaker 1: And okay, okay, well, so, so Olivia is the one that you believe slept with your dad. Yes, okay, So what is it that makes you But you said you found something on your dad's phone to make you believe that Olivia slept with him. What is it that you found on his phone that made you believe that?
Speaker 3: So it was Olivia's phone. I so I was on a phone because I think I was just on Snapchat or something. I asked to borrow her phone for you know, I forgot, but so I was on her phone bash just sick, and all of a sudden, like a message pops up and it's like heart emojis or something. But you know, I click on it because you know, element I'm a little nosy, So I click on it, right, and the contact name is something like baby or like heart emojis, you know, something cheesy and corny whatever, and and you know, I click on it. I'm like, who is this guy? Maybe I know him? So I click on it and I recognize the number and it's my bad number, and so I'm like, okay something. I'm like, obviously somebody's done. So I scroll through the messages and I'm saying, like there's a lot of like I miss you can't wait to see you next week heart emojis, some little inappropriate comments. And so I mean Olivia and my dad they've met before, because, you know, for moving my dad came up to the dorm, introduced himself to my roommates. But I didn't notice anything weird. I don't know how they got each other's numbers, don't know. That's the only thing that you know, I can think of that. You know, they met on moving day to really like, you know, exchange numbers. Maybe he came up once after that, like, but I didn't see them inntor act at all. I don't know. Just something is fishy. And I told there all of this.
Speaker 6: But we did put our phone numbers up just because we all admit it. It's like, on the first day, we all decided we should put each other's phone numbers up on we have like a little like mini markerboard on our fridge. So we each all did that.
Speaker 1: You think maybe, so we think we think maybe Lola's dad got Olivia's number from this whiteboard where everyone has their phone numbers.
Speaker 6: He like noticed her and was attracted to her.
Speaker 7: And then so.
Speaker 1: So so we have so you so so so what you're saying is correct. You have evidence, not necessarily evidence that they have met up and they have slapped together and all this and all that, but you have evidence that they are in uh, you know, a form of flirtatious romantic sexual contact.
Speaker 3: I I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was dumb.
Speaker 3: I didn't take screenshots with my phone.
Speaker 1: Well forgetting about well, forgeting about screenshots. We're not talking about hard evidence here. I'm just saying you've seen it for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen it for myself.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, so, so have you talked to your dad about this? I have not.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I would talk to him or my roommate. Like it's you know, I don't know too much about my parents' marriage. I you know, I I admit I don't really have the best relationship but them. So I don't really know what's going on. Like I don't know.
Speaker 8: Maybe they're.
Speaker 3: Marriage, I don't know.
Speaker 7: And so.
Speaker 3: I'm just really like confused as too, Like what to do now, Like what do I say to my roommate, to my dad and my mom? Do I just keep my mouth shut? They are married, but I don't know if they're like, you know, really like thinking about getting a divorce because I don't think my dad is that kind of man.
Speaker 1: Really, well, listen, I mean, how are you okay? So, in response to you not knowing what to do about this, how do you feel about the situation as a whole? Like, what are your thoughts about your dad sleeping with your roommate? How does that make you feel? What do you think about it? You know? I mean, what's your what's your take on it? How does it make you feel? You think about it for before before we before we think about what you should do.
Speaker 9: I honestly don't feel good about this.
Speaker 3: I really tried not to think about it at all because it's just h so like such a big issue. I don't know, like how you feel like obviously this is wrong, Obviously something needs to be said or happened or I don't know, but I obviously this is not my deal situation. I don't know.
Speaker 1: M you said your you said your relationship with your with your parents is already not uh uh, you're not super close with them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not super close with them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: It's just.
Speaker 8: It's not that, you know, we hate each other. It's just it's not like a good relationship. You know, I just felt like, you know, I was just living with them and they're just not really not really there for me, so you know, I'm just kind of happy to get out of the house.
Speaker 1: Do you want Do you want to get involved with this?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: I don't. I feel like a good idea is just to like forget what ever happened, okay, And you know, but I feel like the right thing is to say something. So I don't know if I should be selfish and not saying anything, or like possibly ruin like my relationship with my roommates and with my family.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need to worry about ruining your relationship with uh, with your roommates. You know. I think she's sort of made her own bed. But it's interesting because you very you you, And the reason why I was asking you about your thoughts is because you you appear not to be reacting very viscerally to this, and when I ask you if you want to get involved with this, you need your your gut reaction is say no, you don't want to get involved with this, but you feel like you have a moral obligation to And I don't know, I'm not gonna this this this phone call will end without me telling you what to do, because I don't really have an opinion on what you should do. But I don't know. I don't know if I don't know what your moral obligate is in this, or if you have any obligation at all, but I don't know. I hope that talking about it at least got you to like sort of consider your feelings about it, and your feelings about it not just in terms of, you know, some sort of objective moral standard that you're trying to hold yourself against, and also just to your own personal perspective on the situation, and you know, sort of using all of that to inform whether or not you decide to get involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I've actually known this for a found message a couple of weeks ago, and immediately I talked to Claire about it, and you know, we've been keeping like an I on Olivia and.
Speaker 1: I haven't Here's what I will say. He will be, He will be, he will he will be. Sort of my last thoughts about this is you say you're keeping an eye on Olivia. You're kind of turning it into some kind of spy game, and it's like the only thing I I I if I had to give some sort of advice here, I would say to you, figure out what you know. You're trying to figure out what to do. Stick to a plan, right, Because if you don't want to get involved, if you really don't want to get involved, you feel like it's just going to like mentally fuck with you to get involved, then don't get involved. If you do want to get involved, and you feel like you should get involved, you feel like you're morally obligated to get involved, whatever your reason is, then get involved. But sitting on the fence about it doesn't feel like the right move to me at least. But I'm also happy to hear that it seems like you've got a good friend to talk about all this stuff with that is closer to the situation, so you know, show ste hood and whatnot. But thank you for sharing, Lola and Blair, and good luck to you guys.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I'll update you if anything happens.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello is this Travis?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is Travis. Hide GEK.
Speaker 11: How's your not going?
Speaker 1: How's my night going?
Speaker 7: Was a little bird going?
Speaker 1: Mine is going pretty good? Travis. It says here that you're trying to figure out whether or not you're a furry.
Speaker 11: Yes, that is correct, And I figured, like, I don't really know any furries, Like none of my friends are furries, or if they are, I don't know it. So you're kind of like the next best option I have. Because I believe you're a man wearing a get Go suit. I've also heard your real get Go I'm getting kind of like conflicting reports, but I figure, you know, I don't know if you're a furry, but I figure has a unique perspective for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it's funny you asked this because I have a I have an interesting relationship with this, where like I don't identify with I don't identify myself as a furry. I don't take any part in any kind in the furry culture or the furry community. I really have nothing to do with furries. But it is undeniable that I am a person wearing an animal costume right now. So there really isn't all that much of a difference between me and them. I cannot create any wall of artificial difference between us. But enough about me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, you.
Speaker 1: Think you might be a fury? Why do you think you might be a furry?
Speaker 11: I think It's kind of like a lot of little things over time that have been like building on each other. Like I've always enjoyed, you know, like media and content that involves anther animals, but I never really like more than the average person, you know. But there's a lot of little things adding up that I'm like, Now I'm like.
Speaker 7: Could I be a furry? Am I afferry?
Speaker 11: And then like trying to kind of interrogate that question, you know, like I would feel more at peace if I could be like definitively yes or you know, maybe not, but I've got you know, I could I could elaborate on that timeline if that helps.
Speaker 1: M Okay, So you think because you watch a lot of media and content with anthropomorphic animals that you might be afferred, Well, here's what we here's what we have to do first, and we can look at this from many different perspectives. One is this this whole thing of am I affer? Am I not? Why do you need to label yourself? And it's a legitimate question. You might have a legitimate desire to label yourself because from what I gain about the furry community, the pro of being a part of the furry community is that you're a part of a community of people who like the same thing that you like. Same as a guy wearing a La Dodgers jersey and going to the games and hanging out with other sports fans. It's all it's all the same thing, right, just identifying with something and being a part of a community of other people that identify with that thing. Why is that? Is that what's attractive to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that identifies I think being part of the community.
Speaker 11: I think it's uh, it's kind of like, you know, I feel like I'm riding this train, or I realized I'm on this train, and I you know, maybe I woke up from a nap, but don't have the orinary. I don't know what stop I can get off on, you know, and so I don't know if I was trying to like get up on the stop where I am, you know, like I consume a lot of his content and that's cool, or like if I could be getting off on a stop, or like should I go to some conventions, should I buy a first suit? You know, Like I don't think the idea needs important to me. But as I've been considering this, you know, been like watching some documentaries and like trying to wrap my head around the subculture, and I'm like, it does seem kind of fun, and fury seem kind of like some rad people, you know, like maybe I would jive with that, But I think I'm kind of just wondering, like how deep should I dive here? You know, like should I should I go to a furry convention when the pandemic's less of a thing? You know, See, if I'm actually into that, I don't know. I also, you know, I just think it's I think it's just it's a fun it's fun strand to follow.
Speaker 1: H Well, look, I see no I mean I see no downside too. If you are curious, if you think that you might jive with other people into the subculture, then go to the conventions, watch join the subreddits, get involved in the community. I don't. I don't. The only the only downside, it's not a real downside, is if let me ask, are you afraid? Are you afraid of identifying as a furry? Are you afraid of being judged or ridiculed?
Speaker 11: I mean, I wouldn't say I'm afraid of it, but it's definitely like something I think about because I think like part of the question of like, you know, am I affrared? Am I not?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 11: I've realized like some of the stuff that stirred up these questions is more like me having conversations with people who are like shitting on furries, and then I realize I have like a knee jerk reaction to kind of like defend phraries. Y'd be like, you know, like what are you saying here? And I'm already queer, so like I'm already used to kind of just like not really giving a fuck what normalis think I should or shouldn't be into. And I think maybe like that knee jerk reaction is partly like you know, siding with the underdogs. But it is kind of weird because it's like as far as you know the extent of being queer, it's like most of my friends are not weird about that at all, but like some of my good friends are weird about the fairy shit.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 11: It's like, I don't know if you've seen bet Stars, right, it's kind of a furry in me, It's a good fucking show. And I know some people who are like, oh, I'm not going to watch.
Speaker 12: That because it's like a furry show.
Speaker 11: And I'm like, it doesn't like, I know people who are like afraid to watch content that is fucking good because they want to distance themselves from what could be completed.
Speaker 12: A furry thing.
Speaker 11: And it's like a weird it's a weird thing for me because like I haven't actually caught of that shit for being queer. But I'm like, oh, I have friends that would throw shade if I was a furry, So it's it's kind of strange.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I mean, Travis, Travis, I think that, I mean, you sound like a guy who is pretty good and not caring what other people think about him. And I think you should take that ship to the bank. That's a good life to live, that's a good headspace to be in. And god damn it, go to one of these furry conventions. I see no downside.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, I appreciate that. I think I will when I'm not gonna get OVID again. That's That's the other thing is I don't actually have a persona, and I don't know, like you know, so I feel you have kind of gotten my foot in the door, you know, but I'm not all the way there, and I don't I don't think I'm like necessarily trying to like decide, you know, I don't know. I have like a key do me of like a raccoon, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: A raccoon, all right, Because here's the thing. Here's the thing, I'm not a furry. I don't think I'm gonna I actually I would consider going to convention just to like do some interviews or something. I'd be fun. But I objectively running around in a big old raccoon costume, this sounds kind of fun. I think that you should not reprive yourself with that experience if it is an experience that you wish to partake in.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, I think yeah, I think you're right. And also, yeah, someone else asked you in the past, Uh, someone's asked you before if you're going the furry conventions and that too. I think you should do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would consider it just to do like some streams or something. I think that'd be pretty fun. But we'll see. I'll see you at the next one. Oliver, take care, No crap, I called you Oliver? Why do I call you Oliver? I haven't talked to a differentlive all right.
Speaker 11: Well, my name on too, So let's long get it's just the thing to night have.
Speaker 13: A good name.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. It's all these things. They all all these things. They all serve the same function. Intramural flag, football, dungeons and dragons, crypto currency, furries, Marvel comics, lacrosse, uh spelling bees, they're they're all they all do the same bowling groups. It's all the same. It's all the same thing. It's all the same. Thing is just people who like the same thing getting together, talking about it and being about it. And it's fine. What bothers is me all the time is that people will like rip on individual things when the underlying theme of all of these groups is the same. It's just different ways to bring people together.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, is this baby Bear?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is baby Bear.
Speaker 1: Baby Bear. It says here that you have been exploring hypnosis with your partner.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, so I have. Well, first of all, it's only been an idea. So I've actually been exploring pup space with my partner. I feel like I resonate with being a pup. I've come to find that out as in the life like six months or so, and so with that, sometimes I don't want to think and I don't want to be an adult and I just want to be a pup. So along with that, my boyfriend had suggested hypnosis to kind of help me put me more into that space.
Speaker 2: And so I.
Speaker 9: I'm kind of like nervous to kind of delve into it. I'm not entirely sure why, but I don't even Yeah, I'm just I'm just kind of nervous.
Speaker 1: So you are not interested in so so you are interested in the abandonment for at least a momentary bit of time of your human senses and your human brain into a dog like state via hypnosis.
Speaker 9: Yes, m hm h, because I already kind of like do it, like my carrier characteristics kind of line up with it already like part of my personality, and I feel like with hypnosis that would just take it like a step further. And I listened to this podcast the other day and this guy's names case Kenny, and he said something that really stuck with me, and it said, never stop chasing your curiosity. And I felt that was more powerful than don't ever stop chasing your dreams, because that could be like really scary for people and like very almost like broad so any when he said that, I was like, well, if I'm curious about it, I should just do it. But at the same time, I just I feel like, not necessarily not reservations, I just I don't know what I'm stepping.
Speaker 1: Into and what is appealing to you about becoming a.
Speaker 9: Dog, being care free, getting out of overthinking all the time. And I deal with bipolar, so like when I get into my low it can last a lot longer than when I'm on my highs, and I feel like kind of escaping, not even necessarily escaping, but just kind of flipping that switch and being just the more care free, care free, playful, don't really care what people think about me. If I want to wag my tail, wiggle my butt, I want to be able to do that the show that I'm happy, you know, and just kind of almost like a healthier escapism than kind of derailing into my negative thoughts or that kind of negative space.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You know, I'm not going to lie to you. I absolutely see where you're coming from. When I look at dogs, they absolutely seem significantly happier than humans, very present, very in the moment, not thinking about the past, not thinking about the future, merely focused on the life that they are living. At the current second that they are living it, and I can see what is attractive about that headspace. Tell me what is the process of this hypnosis look like?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm a beginner, so I don't really know fully all the details yet or would really know how to like confidently or be able to explain it exactly maybe how it would be, because I feel like if I don't want to give any misinformation, but it's different for everybody. I feel like for me personally, it would be maybe like a word that would trigger like, let's say, hi, pup right, and that would like take me from being to my name is Brianna being Brianna to being pups and then just kind of being in that space for a while where I'm just a puff, like not even necessarily a dog that's just kind of chilled, but like just just a cute, little fun, care free pup, and then being in that space for a while with my partner of course, and uh, because you know he accepts me for that and he's helped me to explore that more so that's I don't know if I'm just kind of rambling and didn't really answer.
Speaker 14: Your question, but no, so you're trying to that's kind of what's besides yourself to a point where your partner can say a phrase and it bring you into this state of mind.
Speaker 1: So then I have another question. Are you afraid of the possibility that you will be permanently hypnotized into a pup and that you will lose Brianna?
Speaker 15: Kind of.
Speaker 9: Let's see, Like I do have some reservations in that sense, Like and I know that my partner would do this because I completely trust him, But at the same time, I kind of have like, just like this little thought in the back of my head, like because I've seen different movies and shows and stuff where like people will get put under hypnosis, maybe not even knowing it, or they do and they think it's for different, that there the intention behind it is different, and then being manipulated or tricked into being hypnotized to be doing other things that weren't consented. I think that's kind of where it.
Speaker 1: But I'm not talking about the idea that you can get hypnotized into something else. I'm talking about the idea that you get hypnotized into being a dog, but your partner is unable to hypnotize you back into being You said your name was said Bianna. Yeah, unable to yourself, and so you are permanently a dog. How I mean, how does that sound to you?
Speaker 9: I mean, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but if I think about it from the perspective of, you know, I have to think about my adult responsibilities as well, and like like my job and you know, there's like there's those are the things that I have to take care of in my life. But if I was to a point where I was I had financial freedom, and I had enough money to just be comfortable for the rest of my life, which I plan on doing at some point in time, working towards that for sure, to where I would just be able to chill at home, then maybe it wouldn't be necessarily a bad thing. But I don't know if I would want to be in that space permanently because I want to have that sense of being back as Brianna, because I want to be able to keep learning and growing. I don't want that to be the only thing that.
Speaker 10: I am.
Speaker 9: If that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, I agree with you that I also one day would love to be rich enough to be a dog.
Speaker 10: That would be great.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for calling Brianna. Good luck to you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That actually sounds like a pretty good life.
Speaker 4: Hello, how's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm a gecko, I'm a banana. All right.
Speaker 4: I have a story that kind of scarred me. This was told me about a year ago. I promise this is not pranking. I promise this is a true story. I'm looking in the chat. Somebody said this was a prank.
Speaker 1: Banana, do my favorite while you are, while we're on the phone, while we're on the phone together, do me a favorite. Try not to look at the chat.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, I got you. I got you, beautiful. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: No, no worries, man, What's what's up? What's uh? What did you want to say?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I was going to my buddy's house to go pick up some stuff, and well, he asked if he could go get some McDonald's with his girlfriends if they didn't have a car. So, you know, I left my stuff there because this is gonna be a quick ride. We're gonna go back, come back, you know, I'll get my stuff and go back home. Well, we get back to his where the place he was staying, and his roommate's girlfriend locked the door because she was going to Walmart. Well, they didn't have a way in and my stuff was inside, so I couldn't wait. I mean I had to wait to get my stuff. And so we were, you know, just telling stories. Well he told me about how he had an ex girlfriend that he got pregnant and they didn't have the money to afford for an abortion. So he told me about he grabbed the uh they had to use a coat hanger, and he said that he could feel the coat hanger going up and he could feel it scrambling the baby. And that shit free like kind of fucked me up.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie like I'm all about abortions because that's free, you know, free rights to everybody. But like, how you gonna tell somebody that shit.
Speaker 6: M.
Speaker 1: This was your this was something that happened to your friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, he did, like he did himself. Like he told me he could feel the the like the coat hanger, you know, you straight in the coat, the coat hanger out. He said he could feel it penetrate the feat of and he could feel it scrambling and ship. Wow, I promise this is not a joke, but like this ship is kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: So you said that this this well so interesting. So you say that this story scarred you. Yeah, I mean if the story, if, if the third party account of it scarred you, I I, uh, I cannot imagine how how your friend felt.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're right about that. But he did he did it for a reason, so he must have been okay with it.
Speaker 7: M hm m hm.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. It says you're It says here, No, go ahead, you you you were, you were, you were going to say something.
Speaker 4: No, you can go ahead. That was stupid.
Speaker 1: No say the stupid thing.
Speaker 4: I kind of don't want to because it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Says here that, Uh, you have a story about getting locked out of your friend's house. Is this the same story or these two different stories?
Speaker 4: Uh, that's the same story because we got locked out of his buddy's house because I had to wait and wait to give my stuff that was inside of there. But I mean, my life's kind of kind of all whacked. I'm not gonna lie. If you want to hear some other.
Speaker 1: Stories, sure, why do you say that your life is whack?
Speaker 4: So? So how much can I go with saying on here?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, as long as you're not saying anything like, you know, well, what what what? What? Tell me? Tell me? Tell me the area of what you would like to say?
Speaker 4: The FBI is not gonna come raid in my house if I'll tell you my life right now? Will they?
Speaker 1: What exactly? Well, give it? Give me the arena? What? What area? What topic of I make some stuff.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. I kind of I beat around the bush and I kind of talk some people over, but they all still buy my ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, you you say you make some stuff and you and you're function some people over in what way, in whatever amount of detail you're comfortable providing? Do you do you fuck people over?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 4: Do you do you know anything about like psychedelics?
Speaker 1: Not a whole lot?
Speaker 4: Well, you know how like the there's a LSD's like all those tiny papers. Yep, Well you can buy those tiny papers on Amazon by like a sheet for like twenty five dollars. Well, instead of making LSD, there's something called LSA. It's so simple to make. Well, I found a way to get it onto the papers and gives you like a like a like a decent trip, and so I sell it really cheap. But it's really cheap to make. So i'd be like flipping in my money.
Speaker 1: And when you sell it, do you pass it off as if it is LSD? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I sell it as LSD.
Speaker 1: What is LSA mean? Uh?
Speaker 4: I honestly cannot tell you that I fell a lost eergic acid. But don't take me up on that. I'm pretty sure it's not Elisa xeric acid. Get you get it from the seed. The seeds are legal. The process to make it is literally the seeds and watered.
Speaker 1: Okay. And when you say you fuck people over, do people come back to you upset with you about this?
Speaker 4: No? Because if you get actual LSD, you can sail it for fifteen a hit where I'm at, So I sell these for five dollars a hit or three hundred for one hundred of them. So like I just passed it off as like really bad LSD. Okay, And but but you can go on YouTube right now and learn how to make it. And you go on there and learn how to make dmt s, which I don't know if you know what DMT is.
Speaker 1: So tell me you say your life is fuck I forget if I'm putting words in your mouth, but you said your life is fucked up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think this is pretty fucked up what I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm not.
Speaker 4: What I say. I'm not really happy with what I do. I'm sorry for cutting you off.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's fine. So you're not happy with what you do? Is is there anything that you could think of that that you would rather be doing?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I already worked forty hours a week, so this is sort of like a side thing and I just enjoyed doing it. But I know it's like bad, Oh bro, bro, what okay? Okay, I just now remember what happened. What happened to me like two months ago. You will not believe this. I thought I was going to jail for life. Can I can I tell this story?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I I wanna. I want a real quick because I don't want to lose this. You said that you're not happy with it you do, but yet you say you enjoy doing it, so you just like.
Speaker 4: Well, are you? It hurts my family? That's that's that's one real big reasons why I hate doing this.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it hurts your family, but you say that you like doing it, but it's something that has pros and cons to it in your eyes.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like I don't think anybody should do to this.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are the what are the pros for you? Making money?
Speaker 4: Pretty much just making money, that's all about it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And in what ways does it hurt your family?
Speaker 4: They're just against it. They don't like anything about doing it. They've been sober for about thirty years, and I just feel like it's bad that I'm doing that shit.
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious have you made any attempt at all to stop doing this?
Speaker 4: About twenty eighteen, I got robbed of two ounces from a guy that I knew from like the second grade. I moved away from that school in like tenth grade, and I figured, you know, he wouldn't suck me over. Will Yeah, should sucked me over? And well that kind of maybe stought for him, and I sort of just got back into it because you know, I'm not gonna lie. I so weed to.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone to any kind of like actual counselor type of person who you think might be able to help you.
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: I am, I am. I don't know if I've disclaimed this to you, but I am not an actual I am nothing more than a man in a gecko costume. But but if you do have a genuine desire to quit, I would as always recommend that you seek some form of legitimate, legitimate help. What was the thing that you wanted to tell me that happened to you?
Speaker 4: Two months ago, me and my buddies we all left her house because they had to go to a gas station give wraps. Well, we were just going to get wraps, so we didn't carry nothing on us. Well, as soon as we leave out their house, go down the street. There's a cop sitting right across the street. So you know, we turned right. As soon as we get down a little down the road, the cop pulls out. Well, we get down to our gas station. You know, the cop blue lights us, so we get pulled over. Well, because he knows the people in the car, and he said that he smelled marijuana. He said that he could. He told me to get out of the car, and I got out. I was straight with it. I told you can search the car. There's nothing in there, and so I let him soish the car. They didn't find nothing. Well, I had jail tabs, the jail LSD, and I had paper LSD on me right there, like real stuff, not fake. Well, I should you not. When they searched that car. Another cop came, they searched that car again. They found it. He brought that up, pointed it right in my face. He was like, what are these? I told him they were stamps. You look them and you put them on there. And he looked at him, like, these are stamps. I've never seen stamps like this before. He was I'm gonna have to go do a little more research on these. So he takes them, you know, goes back to his car. I'm still standing there thinking, oh man, I'm about to go to fucking jail for live because one tab is apparently like a manslaughter charge or something or like like conspiracy against the government. And I had eight of them, so I was like, oh, fuck brou I'm gone. But he tells me to go over there. He was like, these aren't acid stamps, are they? Because I looked up stamps and that's this one word for acid. I was like, no, there's just stamps. You look them and put them on the envelope. He was like, he was like, okay, I'm gonna take your word on that. I'm gonna take it to the lad and test him. If anything comes back, we're gonna come and get you. I was like, there's just that. Well, let a load. He he letting me go, Like dude, I shipped my pants, he letting me go. I sat back in my car, but literally, the paper tabs were sitting on my front seat. I got it back in the car. They were just sitting right there. As soon as I opened my door, I was like, what the fuck? How they not even take those? But they took my jail tabs. That's it. So, yeah, that was a ramble. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: They just flat out believed that they were snaps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess so, But I'm okay, okay, there's some wors to it. The UH, the coffin story of acting like buddy buddy to me, and I ain't gonna lie because I'm likek A, I'm just okay, I'm just gonna say that. And well I asked the uh. As soon as that cop said these are acids fasts, I told him, I was like, no, what what his acid? He was like, oh, that's a bad drug. But I'm pretty sure that guy's tried it. He pointed at this other cop inside his car, and that cop started laughing.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure they knew what it was. They took the ship and they had good night.
Speaker 1: Really so they so they ended up auto. So they did confiscate it from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they didn't like wrap it up for anything. They just pretty much they were holding you like they didn't have anything, like no fucking evidence bag or nothing. The cop was like, you ain't gonna have to pay nothing tonight. You're good to go. You all can leave, like they were like really like some like really buddy, buddy, cops ain't gonna lie and they found that ship.
Speaker 1: Listen, banana banana, banana, banana, banana. I you know, like I mean, look, thank you for sharing with us again. I appreciate that you feel comfortable enough to share this this stuff with us and everything. I am concerned though, because you sound like you know you got very if. I don't know, I don't know where you live, I don't know what the laws are or whatever whatever. But if what you are telling me is true and you had enough acid on your person to send you to jail forever, you got really lucky.
Speaker 4: Very lucky. Before my car, that ship was horrible for me because when he brought that ship right up in my face, dude, I literally put my hands behind my back like I was in handcuffs and he's like I thought there was like what that's fun? Then he was like what are these that total? There's a dance that he literally like talking to normal.
Speaker 1: But but you know, okay, look you got really oh you know, you got really lucky. Okay, And again a real counselor, I'm an insane man at a gecko costume on the internet. But and I don't have any like advice for you necessarily, but I do hope that you take how long did this happen?
Speaker 4: That happened like two months ago?
Speaker 1: And are you and are you still are you still selling?
Speaker 4: Yes? I stay out of that area. I try, I try to say, because I got pulled over three times and like maybe maybe in like a week and a half fan and they didn't give me no tickets that set one time.
Speaker 1: Well, Banana, I listen again. This is this is definitely you know, above my pay grade to advise you as as to what to do, but just as a as an entity of some kind that would like to see you avoid avoid go into jail forever and avoid causing heart to your family, I do genuinely hope that you find a better alternative to making money than doing this because dude, you know how lucky you got and I don't want you to be in that position again, right because hey, you might not get so lucky again.
Speaker 4: You're right about that. The ass is just paper, like most cops don't even know what that shit is. Can I tell one more story.
Speaker 1: Before I know? Well, listen, I know, look, we're we're, we're, we're definitely uh you know, I know you have a lot of stories about this, but I really want like you to leave at leastless call with like, fuck man, the sentiment that like, whatever it is, I don't know you man of let me talking to you for twenty minutes. But I hope that whatever it is that keeps you living this pretty dangerous lifestyle, that you find a way to get out of it. Because again I'm a broken record here, but you know you got very lucky, and I assume that that doing what you do, I would have to assume you live in consistent anxiety every single day of getting caught. I you don't.
Speaker 4: No getting getting taught for what? Say what?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 4: In particular, like you think the police are gonna come and just raid my house?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't know but I I think that I don't know. Man, I'm just a guy of going on the computer. But I can only wish that that you do whatever's best for you, Banana.
Speaker 4: Look, can I give like one piece of advice? Cops do not search the gas canisters, you know, like where you click the button where you like pop the ship right, you don't even have like so hold on, I'm sumbling over my words. Just wherever, like the the area opens up, you just pick your wead right there, don't due. They never search that gas area.
Speaker 1: Banana, thank you for calling and good luck to you.
Speaker 4: I hopefully I can meet you again. Sir.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 1: Mister, this is a get go. What is your name? Alexis Alexis? What's going on with you today in the world?
Speaker 2: Ah, you know, I mean the hardships of being an adult. Everything's so expensive. I talking about My mom's very excited. Yes, my mom's excited. She loved you too.
Speaker 1: Oh do you You seem like you have a good relationship with your mom?
Speaker 2: On and off? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why where is it today? Are we on? Today?
Speaker 12: Were on?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Everything is going good. I got groceries and stuff, so the house is taken care of it's all pretty good.
Speaker 1: So it says here that you met a guy on a sugar daddy website, but it hasn't been going well? Why why has that not been going well? Well?
Speaker 2: You know, I was forthcoming about like, hey, I'm struggling paying rent. It talks for my mom and keep it up. So all live in the Bay Area. Everything is just super expensive and he knows that. And I kind of talked with him today being like I'm kind of just living off credit and when I went to the grocery store, it was just like, oh my god, my credit card is going to work today. I'm my maxed out and I'm like here, you know, it's just it's really hard. And he's like, oh, well, you know what you should, like go to a food bank. I'm sure there's a lot of good ones around. I'm like, well, you know what the deal is. We met on seeking arrangement, So.
Speaker 7: Why are you telling me to go to.
Speaker 2: A food bank?
Speaker 1: So what is the is the goal here? Are you? So I've have you met up with this guy in person before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I met with him like two times, and you know, he's a very nice, sweet dude. He's you know, he's like only thirty. I'm twenty two, and you know, he's really nice for He's like, yeah, I definitely want to help you out and stuff like that. And you know, he filed up.
Speaker 7: My car for me.
Speaker 2: When I went to go meet him. I just went on like a couple of dates and stuff, and I've told him I'm like, hey, you know, when you're comfortable, I'm cool to come to your house and stuff. But you know, I'm like, I feel like he's not going to come through. And I don't want to be rude or push you and go like, hey, give me money right now, but I'm like, I need money, please.
Speaker 16: See.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. I don't know necessarily the etiquette of the sugar daddy's sugar baby universe. Here I will say, I will say, I will say, if this guy that you met on this if your whole thing is that you want to find a sugar daddy and you're willing to And again, I don't know what sort of things are bringing in the big bucks. I don't know how much you have to do. I don't know what you're personally comfortable doing. I don't know any of the I don't know the universe super well. But if your goal is to find a guy who's going to give you a bunch of money, and this guy is in it, why you know, of of the whatever thousands of guys on seeking arrangements, why are you stuck with this guy? Why don't you go find more guys? If this is in fact the way that you you know that you want to do.
Speaker 2: It, I am a little bit scared and like this guy very promising just because we click really well. But it's just like I'm very scared because it's like, you know, a lot of people come in and be all like, jo, if you mean to me with me right now and have sex and I'll give you one hundred dollars or whatever, and I'm kind of like and like, this was the first guy that was actually like a very nice, normal, decent person. You know. He was saying, you know, I do want to spoil you, how but I give you like three hundred dollars every time we like meet up for a date and stuff like that and see if we get along, and you know, I want to spoil you with gifts, and I'm like cool. We went on two dates. You know, he paid for the meal he filled up my car and he's like, yeah, you know, I definitely want to help you. It's go on a few more dates. And I'm just like, I'm like, plee, I kind of you know, can you help me please?
Speaker 1: This is I'm I'm why are you afraid to ask him for money? If? I mean, look, you you sought an arrangement, as did he.
Speaker 10: M h.
Speaker 1: I feel like the writing is on the wall as to sort of the arrangement, which is you sort again, I don't know the universe that well, so this is just me started making this efferent air. But the arrangement being sought is that he gives you money and you in turn spend spend romantic and I guess implied sexual time with him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yeah, pretty much. It's scared turn them off and he'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, yeah, so are you afraid to to to reinforce the sort of grounds of the arrangement by saying, Hey, listen, you know I'll go out on a date with you, but this ain't tender. This is seeking arrangements. You gotta pay me for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just scared to be I'm not very confrontational. You know, I'm a cancer, So it's very hard for me just be like, hey, you know what the deal is?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, look, and by the way, maybe you know, maybe you ask a more seasoned sugar baby about the best way to go about it, but yeah, you might have to get a little bit of confrontational and just it's not even it's not a confrontation. Don't look at it as a confrontation. But uh look, you know you gotta go out there, you gotta lay out the uh layout again, the grounds of the arrangement. Let me bring up one other thing by the way before we and and again, I you know, I think I think that any way that you could make money is you know, I'm not gonna say it's not a legitimate way, but like, have you considered other ways of making money? If if this is like you know, because you you you you sound like you have safety concerns, which are very legitimate concerns, and you know, you sound like you're I I I don't know, I'm not gonna put words in it, but you sound like you don't want to have sex with people for money. Have you thought about other ways that you could make money out outside of seeking arrangements?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a full time job. I look at Tesla and it's like, you know, the pay is good, it's just I try to work over time as much as I can, and it's just it's killing me. But I'm not going to go just get another part time job, because over time that'd probably be making like thirty to forty bucks an hour if I work, you know, sixty seventy hours a week. You know, it's just like I don't know, and it's seed like, just a little bit of that help for just a little bit longer until my mom can hold the job and I have.
Speaker 1: Six It's fine, but I'm sorry, I'm sorry I laughed, but I was just I feel like if you work at I'm I feel like, So you work at Tesla, Yeah, full time fortune five hundred company, Yeah, full time job. So where are your money struggles? Lying? Is it that you're trying to support your mom and you don't make enough money to support both you and her? Where is the what's the sort of the big money issue that you're trying to solve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just I'm paying all the bills by myself. You move into this place recently, and my mom kind of just she can't hold a job. She kind of just walks off and doesn't want to like stay, or she doesn't want to go back, and then it's kind of just all falls on me. And I had a boyfriend who worked at Tesla and he helped me out a little bit, but things just got really really bad between us, so I had to kind of stick we're doing and now it's just kind of all on me, and I'm like, oh, gosh, okay, well I need to do something that's just kind of quick, easy money. Just make sure rent's paid on time, to make sure we can have groceries and all of that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, look, if you've explored other ways of trying to make a little bit of side hustle money and you've decided that this is the right one for you, then you know, don't be afraid to be confrontational as to the nature, because at the end of the day, seeking arrangements, at the end of the day, the sugar baby sugar daddy arrangement is a business transaction. And if you know, I am a freelance anything, if I'm a freelance photographer or a freelance artist or a freelance girlfriend, I should really have no problem with asking people to pay their invoices. And that's just a part of being a freelancer. Whatever it is, you are freelancing. So if this is the side hustle that you have decided to pursue, I invite you to look at this as an opportunity to do one of the necessary parts of freelancing, which is asking to get paid.
Speaker 2: I think you know it seems silly, but talking to you actually helped make me feel better good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear that. Give your best to uh. I was about to say, give your best to my mom, but you're not. You don't know my mom.
Speaker 7: Give well, I do give them my best.
Speaker 1: To your mom. And I think you calling.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much? Having good night?
Speaker 1: Hello? Is this leave.
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 12: Si leaves Lee.
Speaker 1: It says here that you have an obsession with lawnmowers. You currently have six of them, Yes, but you want more?
Speaker 12: Yes, I do want more.
Speaker 1: And what is driving this obsession?
Speaker 12: Well, honestly, like when you sit there and you work on these lawnmowers, and once you get them running and you can just ride around on them, and it's it's like a reward in itself. You can line them up and you need to pictures of them. You know, they're a lot cheaper than than cars, they're easier to get a hold of. You know what I'm saying, No, no, no, I.
Speaker 1: I now that you've explained it and you've sort of analogized it to the types of people who have like garages and garages of cars and the big car people, it actually makes a lot of sense why you would be obsessed with lawnmowers, because not everybody has the financial tools to keep cars and cars of, to keep garages and garages of of of you know, collectible cars, but you know collecting lawnmowers. Being a lawnmower enthusiast a lot more affordable of a hobby with a very similar sort of idea behind it. You know, there's engines, there's models, there's all the sort of same stuff to gain.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 12: And you seem like people have told me that I have a problem, like I just get too many of them. I don't see it that way, like cause like literally like every two weeks, I'll either like just get another one or just trade one of the ones that I currently have for a different one. Like I'm always on the search for a new type of onanmomer.
Speaker 4: I haven't had before.
Speaker 12: And is the pul And the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Is speaks to you the most.
Speaker 12: Yes, the nineteen sixties Sears customs are my favorite. They just they hit so different, well because they are like the simplest, like you just just pull the starter and it's not one little belt that turns the whole thing, and it's just such a simple machine. But yet it so capable, like they can do so much, Like there's so much more than just a lawnmo.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, absolutely absolutely, How many long moments and.
Speaker 1: Throughout the course of your life do you hope to own?
Speaker 12: Oh, like from the rest of my life?
Speaker 1: Oh when will you?
Speaker 12: Oh man, I don't see myself stop them before one hundred.
Speaker 1: Until you gaze upon them and go that is enough.
Speaker 12: Well, I'd say at one time, I'd say I could. I could handle fifteen at one time, but all the different kinds I would like to have, I don't see myself stopping before one hundred or so, you know. And the crazy part is, I I don't even like mowing my grass. I just like the mowers themselves.
Speaker 1: Your lawn with.
Speaker 12: Them, Well, I have like one or two that I do mow my lawn with. I just don't like mowing the lawn. I just like the lawnmower with themselves.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Do you like to ride the mowers?
Speaker 12: Yes, I will actually get on one of my lawnmowers and I'll go check the cows, I'll go get my mail. I'm next weekend, I'm planning on driving it all the way to the grocery store, just just because I can. You know, m.
Speaker 1: Do they have parking for lawnmowers?
Speaker 12: Not specific parking, but the way I look at it, what are they going to tell me to do? Just move the lawnmower, and once it's there, I don't really think anybody will do anything about it. That's true, Yeah, because like they'll be stuff like right down the road that I could easily just drive my vehicle to, but I'll prefer to take the lawnmower, just as there's a different feel to it.
Speaker 1: Do you know anyone else who's obsessed with lawnmowers or are you alone in this hobby? Hobby?
Speaker 12: Well, I actually I have a lawnmower group of friends. Now they don't have as many as I do, but we do have like this little group where we'll go ride lawnmowers together.
Speaker 1: Like a sort of lawnmower gang.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's it's called mower Mafia, and we'll get together and we'll just ride the lawnmowers and then we'll talk about them.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever go to war with other lawnmower clubs?
Speaker 12: Well, we haven't come across any other ones yet. I like or like a pack of wolves just running the area with the lawnmower area, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right running your.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, turf. It's a good analogy since it's lawnmowers.
Speaker 1: What did you say? Your name was.
Speaker 12: Lee?
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling Lee.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you have a nice night, mister Gid.
Speaker 1: Hello Forrest.
Speaker 4: Hey, look up.
Speaker 1: That you wanted to talk about your sugar addiction.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, we could definitely talk about that. I was just I finally finished all the podcasts and I remember that being one of the older episodes. I think, and I also have a sugar addiction, don't yeah, don't learning.
Speaker 1: Sad to report sad to report that, although you may have heard me complain about having a sugar addiction and an older episode of the podcast that today as of this recording on January thirty first, on twenty twenty two. I still have quite the addiction to sugar. What's your game? Your what are you? What are your what's your stuff? What's your poison? What's your vice? Butterfingers?
Speaker 13: Right now?
Speaker 18: What you, dude?
Speaker 1: What's killing you?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 13: I do?
Speaker 18: I do a sonic blast with butterfingers and Oreos. You get both and it's a dynamite combination, dude.
Speaker 1: You ever had for during Halloween, Baskin Robbins, We'll do this flavor of Oreo called Oreo Trick or Treat and it's fucking Oreo cookie with butterfinger and Babe Ruth and I think Heath bar all in one ice cream thing.
Speaker 18: That sounds heavenly, that sounds fantastic.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing. Tell me if you can relate to this at all, because I'm going to give you sort of my thoughts about my whole thing, and then I want to hear yours. I'm so glad we we can talk about this because I most of my friends are like pretty like normal people when it comes to like how they eat and stuff, and I'm kind of not. I am backing, I'm back and forth between. My life would be a lot better. I'd feel better. I used to care about looking good. Now I don't. I only care about feeling good. But I would feel a lot better if I ate correctly. I didn't indulge and uh, you know, did push ups blah blah blah whatever. But I also fucking love I love eating oreo chok or treat ice cream. I love eating food, trying different foods, different candies or whatever whatever. There are definitely lots of times in which I overdo it and it's like totally overindulging. But would my life be easier if I just continued living the way I lived but made it an intentional decision. And I was like, all right, I'm not gonna beat myself up over this anymore. I'm just gonna live this way unapologetically. And I'm in between those two things where if you're not if you're gonna, you know, eat a bunch of bad shit but then feel bad about it, then why are you even doing it? If you're gonna do it, you just commit to doing It'd be like, yeah, fuck it, I'm eating a butter finger breakfast, lunch and dinner bucket. This is my life. I accept that you'll be happier or you just go all in and you go, no, I'm not doing that anymore. And you know, but sitting on the fence like this is what's causing me the distress. Can you relate to that at all?
Speaker 18: Yeah? Yeah, I can relate to that, like radical acceptance of Baskin Robbins for sure, you know, just yeah, I don't know, man, it's definitely. I feel like for me, it's a combination of a bunch of different things. I think. Well, the first thing is that, like I'm highly distractable, and so with any food, if I just have like a source of it somewhere near me, which is usually the case, I'll just go through the whole fucking thing without realizing, you know. So that's kind of one thing that I know about me. But yeah, what else.
Speaker 1: It's like where like you'll be like, oh, there's a box of cheese. It's like a whole box, and it'll start going on before you know it, the whole you ate the.
Speaker 18: Whole brow It's funny you said cheese. Its I was literally taking care of my friend's dog and they had a I was like, oh shit, they had a family size thing of cheese. It's in the cupboard, and like I'm gonna lunch on these, and then over the weekend I just ate the whole damn thing by myself. I gave I gave like five cheese its to the dog and the rest are for me.
Speaker 1: I always every time there's a situation like that, I always sort of like overestimate what amounts of the box other people have eaten. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, You're eat the whole box. I gave the dog ten cheese its, where really you gave them only five? You know, I do that kind of thing.
Speaker 18: It's like the whole heap problem, where you know, like you have enough to say it's like a heap of something, but then you know, eventually it gets smaller and smaller, and then all of a sudden it's just like a few crumbs left over. So then you can't like justify it anymore. You gotta find you got to strike that balance.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hmmm. So have you ever made an attempt to cut out or or just in general to eat healthier, live live better and all that stuff.
Speaker 18: I've done really well before. Actually, Like so I guess I should say I have ADHD right, But I also have looked a lot into how to kind of work with that, and has been able to in the past tailor my surroundings to make it easier for me to uh make those decisions, because a big thing with ADHD is in impulsivity. Uh. And then I also like personally can't I don't have no sense of time or you know, kind of talking earlier about you know, just mindlessly smacking a lot of that. But like, yeah, I'd always been like lifting weights ever since high school. And then there's a point there where I was like in really great shape. You know, I was like, uh, bench pressing like a little bit more than my body weight and like twice my and I'd squatting like twice my body weight. And yeah, I wasn't like eating sugar at all besides like natural sugar and fruits and stuff, of course, But yeah, and then I just like, you know, it's it's ebb and flow. It's like, uh, you know, you flow into the deluge of like garbage food, right, and then then you come out after you've had enough, and then you know, you just go back down. But it's just over a long period of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do you so you've had multiple periods where you were like there wasn't a sort of first half in shape, second half out of shape. It was like a little bit of time in shape, you know, a little bit of time out of shape, a little bit of time in, a little time out, like sort of a back and forth type of thing.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's that classic sort of yo yo, right. But I've always like loved food. And that's the thing is that you know, I go back to it because you know, it just tastes so good, and you know, I get really into cooking. That's usually that brings me back into it because I like make some homemade cookies or some shit and I'm like, oh damn, I forgot about these.
Speaker 1: M It's that's one of the tough things is that you can't like achieve fitness in the same way that you can achieve climbing to the top of a mountain. It's like it's an ever demanding thing to stay in shape. You know, I've gotten job a little bit like you Ebb and Flow. I've gotten in shape many times, but you really need to have it be a permanent lifestyle change to stay there. But we listen food, I'm like you, I love food, man, and so you know, it's it's hard to it's hard to stay in the healthy lifestyle mindset for so long. I mean, you can do the keto, you can do the whatever, you can do the you know, you're oh, I'm gonna only eat vegetables every Tuesday, whatever your thing is. But if you can't do that for your entire life, you're eventually gonna, you know, balloon back up.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you're just gonna You're just gonna die eventually.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 18: It's kinna No, I think that, uh, you know, you can do it. I think you can have a good balance of both. It will eventually happen, I feel like for the both of us.
Speaker 13: And uh, but.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you just gotta yeah, accept that you're gonna be like somewhere in the middle, you know, and then eventually it will just like level out there.
Speaker 1: What'd you say? Your name was, Man, Forest Forrest. I will see you at Pete today at Planet Fitness.
Speaker 18: All right, man, you have a good night, my getto friends.
Speaker 1: Take care baby.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello is this Eden?
Speaker 4: Yes? Hi Lyle?
Speaker 1: Hello Eden? How are you? Oh?
Speaker 5: I am fucking tastic now.
Speaker 1: Uh here And you brought up two things that you wanted to talk about. One was about your jaw and the other one was that you said you're having a gender crisis. Now. Of those two things, let's let's talk about one or the other.
Speaker 5: Personally, I'd personally to talk about the gender issue, but you can pick.
Speaker 1: Really sure, let's talk about the gender issue. But is do you have? Do you have pronouns or or an identity of which that you would like us in the chat to to refer to you by this current moment.
Speaker 5: Right now, we're just going to go for them pronouns beautiful and like just neutrality.
Speaker 1: I don't know, So what's what is this? What is this crisis?
Speaker 10: Eden?
Speaker 5: So I in twenty fourteen. In twenty fourteen, I team out as a trans man, and so I can't started transitioning.
Speaker 1: Real quick, real quick, quick, real quick, real quick before it. But am I on like eagerphone or headset or like anything other than you just holding the phone to your man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me fix that?
Speaker 1: Beautiful?
Speaker 12: Is that better?
Speaker 1: Much better? Continue? What were you saying? You said something about twenty fourteen?
Speaker 10: Okay, Yeah, so I came out as trans. I came out as a trans man female to male in twenty fourteen and started my transition from there, just so that I can put my head. Okay, And you know, so I've been living my life as a man since for what is that almost eight years now.
Speaker 1: And damn it, eight years.
Speaker 10: Yeah, May twenty fourteen is when I came out.
Speaker 1: I go, sorry, I interrupted you with my realization of the passage of time.
Speaker 10: No, you're all good, it's been it's been a fat fucking minute, and like, okay, so god, okay. So I was engaged to another transman for a couple of years, and at some point in our relationship, I realized that I.
Speaker 12: Don't identify as a man anymore.
Speaker 4: And the thing.
Speaker 10: Is, I got top surgery, So I got my breasts removed, I got my name legally changed. I look like a man. I've lived my life as a man for you know, my entire adult life so far. I'm almost twenty one, and you know, I have been since fucking middle school. And I couldn't talk to him about it because he wasn't able to get surgery, he wasn't able to change his name, and he got personally very offended that I could have regrets about these privileges that I was given. And so yeah, so he made his you know, his issues mine, and it just forced me back into the closet basically. And so the best that I could get away with without starting a fight at home was coming out as non binary. So I've been living my best day them life for like eight months, but I'm still not happy.
Speaker 1: And you're no, go ahead. I want to want to be finish for before I chime him.
Speaker 10: Okay, no worries, but see, it all came to a head this morning. So I started dating assist man. So I started dating a man who was born with a penis, right, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, so you broke up. So you broke up with the other guy that you were seeing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, we broke up like six months ago. And so I'm dating a new guy now and I just got a new job. He bought me a p of work pants from the women's section and they gave me Kim Possible vibes. I felt like Kim Possible wearing them, and it made me fucking songs. I just I was like, holy shit, but you know, and I just it was this sense of gender euphoria that I haven't felt in fucking years. And like, I just realized, I want to wear dresses and I want to have long hair, and I want to be pretty, and I don't want to be as boyfriend. I want to be his fucking girlfriend. And like, it's just I spent so long working the transphobia out of my family and working my way into being respected as a man, only for all of this to come tumbling down, and I want to undo it. And it's just like, oh, the trauma. I don't want to go through the trauma again, you.
Speaker 12: Know, And so I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I've been listening.
Speaker 10: I started from the very beginning of you know what you've uploaded on Spotify, and and I've met you, and I have talked before, talked to you, and I and my friend Shannon I talked a few months ago in September when I first diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.
Speaker 1: Remember yeah, he didn't, Yes, well you so let'sen all right?
Speaker 16: So so so uh, let's see, Okay, So you were born female, your top surgery and or you came out in as a as a transman in twenty fourteen, you had your surgery, and you lived as a transman for eight years.
Speaker 1: You said, yeah, and then now you tried on the kimpossible pants And am I here? Am I hearing that you are like, oh shit, now you want to like, you know, be more more eminem and you you and you, and you're looking to Here's the thing with all this, by the way, is like maybe maybe I don't know, maybe there's a little bit of like sunk cost fallacy here where like, oh, you lived is one thing for so long, right, and you did all that work to like convince your family you know, you have to deal with you said, you said to deal with a bunch of bullshit for like a year, and so now you're like, well, fuck, I have to deal with all that bullshit and I want to go back And is that and that's fucking with you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I basically I just want to like I just want to move away and startle for where nobody knows who the fuck I am and I can just be me without having to explain the transness.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 10: But I just started this job and I don't have any fucking money, and like.
Speaker 12: Oh, it's so obnoxious.
Speaker 10: Why did I have to have this realization at seven in the morning putting on a pair of pants.
Speaker 1: By the way, okay, listen, I know you're looking at this, and and by the way, I just want to say I just want to like disclaim I want to disclaim this real quick because I like to disclaim this when I'm dealing with these kinds of issues because I am a sis straight guy, so I can't truly with what you're going through. So I just like to disclaim that up front before I talk about these kind of things so that people are like, because you know, it's important to disclaim that. But I do feel like it's it's it's it's just it's one of the things of like feeling like, you know, I think it's a good thing to like change, go back and forth, Like that's a strength. It's a strength to like know, oh, this isn't for me, I gotta go back, right Because if if you truly I do feel like you're a woman and you want to go back to living like that, why should the past define whether or not you can do that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Like like like why like why be chained? And I get it? I get there, Like, fuck, I just went through all that stuff I lived eight years, but like you're not, You're not chained to the past, right, I.
Speaker 2: Get.
Speaker 1: I get where these feelings are coming from, at least if they get it. But I don't. I don't feel like you should be chained to the past, Like how old are you? Twenty one?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Almost?
Speaker 1: Until well, shit, dude, like you you're twelve and you have years and years and years ahead of you to go live as a beautiful woman and wear all the dresses you want. You know, why, why why at twenty one would you want to be like, well, I've lived this way my whole life, so I have to live the rest of my life this way. I don't know that that's how I feel.
Speaker 10: That's yeah, that's pretty much what my boyfriend said, but it hits different coming from you.
Speaker 11: For some reason.
Speaker 1: I have the object, I have the I have the uh the gecko third party.
Speaker 12: But right, no, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's that's how that's how I feel. It's like, you know, if you've been living the way that you've lived in the past, you shouldn't have any you know, effect on how you live to the future, right Like whatever, man put the put that chapter behind you and fucking go go go live, go fuck it, go live be a woman for a year. You be non binary for if swept and sweat do who cares? Why are you ever behold You're never beholden to be what you once were, right, you know, right, that's how I heard how I feel. I don't know if I don't know if this was helpful. Again, you know, I'm happy to talk about these things, but I don't like talk about it too much because I'm you know, I can't fully empathize with the situation and not my place and all that. But you know, I hope that was helpful.
Speaker 10: No, it was, it was, And like, I don't know, you were one of the first people that I thought of when it when the whole realization came, because you know, I work eight and a half hour days and I listened to your show on Spotify. I started from the very first Spotify episode and I'm just listening from the fucking beginning, you know, I fucking.
Speaker 12: Like, I don't know. Every time something I emailed.
Speaker 10: You a couple of months ago, every time something big happens, I just want to know what the fucking gag thinks O.
Speaker 12: You know, like, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I know you're not like a real therapist, but you're a real person and you have good things to say, you have good input usually.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much, Eden, again, wishing you the courage to not let the past to find you given your gecko energy and thank you for condy and you have a good rest of the name cow.
Speaker 13: Yes as le.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 13: While so I kind of want to talk today. It seems like the subject had kind of been changing to morality and this kind of fits me. I really haven't told anyone this other than the screener before. I'm gonna make it short. And you know this is a no judge in free zone. So a little background. I trained people how to fly planes and small engine planes, and normally there's weight limits. Well, I had someone that was critically obese, let's say about three hundred and fifty pounds. Well, I didn't want to fly him because it's a safety issue. My boss is money hungry, so because of that, I was doing things that I could legally do, like taking out fuel and not being able to complete all the flights I could. Well, one day he's good enough to go for like a check to see his performance, so my boss has got to fly him. Well, they weren't able to complete the whole flight because of his weight, and so the boss sits there and gets a scale out and it's one of these old medical scales in his office and they're all standing there. He hops on the scale. They're looking at it, trying to size it up, and I might have put my foot on there to make it exaggerate even more than what he already weighs. So because of that, it shows that he's about right around four hundred. Boss tells him, you know, he can't fly anymore, and the kid is heart broken. But my morality is in question because I have done something wrong. This kid has spent thousands of dollars, but now he's lost like over one hundred pounds and is trying to get back into flying. So I also feel partially responsible for his newfound success and for him to further on. And I can't tell anybody or say anything about it because I feel so wrong about what I did in that room, and it was just me that knows.
Speaker 1: So here's what I don't fully. Here's what I kind of some clarification on is So this kid was to obese to fly safely correct and you said you put a little bit about You said you you sort of fucked with the weighing process and put a little bit extra weight on him. Do you think that had you? I mean, if he was already obese did the extra weight that you put on the scale even affects the sort of final decision of whether or not he could fly?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 13: And that's a good question. I like to think. I tell myself that maybe I wasn't all responsible for it, but I did just put my foot on the back. But I had seen him around. It's a small town, in a grocery store, and the car is full of more two leaders than anything I've ever seen, and more little debu cakes than any actual greens or foods. So maybe he actually did weigh That is what I tell myself at night to sleep better. But I just I don't know gek, and it's ate me alive. But again, I still feel partially responsible for his success to lose over one hundred pounds and be able to safely return to flying.
Speaker 1: So why again, I know, that's our clarification is why did you put your foot on the scale? Was the intention? So that was it? Like you had the intention to protect Tim? Was it that you just didn't want to fly and a plane with him because you were afraid? You know? What? Was what was the intention behind that?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 13: Well, to be completely honest, when I first met him, I was very honest. I said, hey, your weight is pretty high. If you want to be a professional pilot one day, like you're gonna have to lose your weight. Well, he found he found a doctor that says he's good to go, which should have been a red flag. And then I'm having to take out a lot of fuel out of the plane. So instead of doing two to three hour flights, I'm only able to do one hour. And he says he's losing weight and he's drinking water around me, which I think is right. And so I was like, you know what, my boss is money hungry. This kid doesn't want to listen to me. It seems like nobody in the world was listening to me when I'm just trying to be safe. So I was like, I'm gonna if he steps on the scale, and he did, I was like, I'm put my foot on the.
Speaker 12: Back of it.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, this is a classic Like this is a classic thing of a moral dilemma where you perform an action that you seem to and I gain. I'm not here to interpret what is or is not moral. I'm just talking along with you as you're sort of telling me all this. So you're doing what you consider to being a moral action by putting your foot down on the scale, and you're doing it with what could be considered a virtuous intention, which is trying to keep this guy from being in a plane that crashes to the ground and kills everyone in it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but it almost feels like, you know we were talking earlier in the show. You're talking about you know, what is life? And who is me? And where are we the real me? The real question I have is then it kind of drives me to like who do I talk to if I can't talk to anyone? Well, in Cartholicism, they talk to the priest and they give off their sins and they do a hell Mary and and they're let go. Where is my redemption in that? And does the priest even feel the type of weight of their sins? Like how do they go home with their day?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you a Catholic?
Speaker 13: I am agnostic?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you feel as though you have a heavy weight to bear with your own actions and what you considered to be sins, and you're sort of left to your own devices on how to sit with these things.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and then I just the worst part is is when I tell you it's small town. It's a small town. I don't tell people what I do for a living. I like to say that I teach. And I meet a girl and she's talking about how she's been on her brother, her little brother, about losing weight, and I'm like, oh, I know what you mean. I'm kind of understudent. I really need to lose weight. And then it turns out that she's actually related to him because she just randomly name dropped him one time, and I get scared because I'm like, oh my god, I'm now in the universe is punishing me because I like this girl. And now I feel like, how am I ever going to overcome doing this to that kid? And then just keep this a secret forever? Where's my confession?
Speaker 1: Are you against confessing? And even if you were to, who would you confess to? Would you confess to the kid? Are you still working with him?
Speaker 13: I'm at a whole different place.
Speaker 7: I delete it.
Speaker 13: I was just toxic, and I was more scared of what if there's someone else like this because I could see myself easily doing this again. But to confess it to him, I would feel more comfortable confessing to the girl it's related to him, because you know, maybe she can judge me for my character and say, you know, maybe you did the right thing even though it was wrong. I don't know. Gex I'm just morally confused and it keeps me up. I can't even tell my friends about it because I'm scared of what they'll think.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you the the sort of thought in my head of like, if you need something to do, because you seem like you need something to do, you have this like restless again armchair gecko therapy, but you have this like restless feeling within you that's caused by like, you know, you feeling like you don't know whether or not you did the right thing. So I don't know, we can't really take back our actions or anything. I mean when you're referring to this whole thing of like you can go to the confession area and you can tell the priest what you did, and then it's absolved and you can move past that. You can move on. Maybe you just absolve yourself and then moving forward, right, whatever sort of virtue thing you were trying to accomplish, keeping this guy safe, encouraging him to be healthy, whatever it is that was your positive intention, continue to move forward with that positive intention, right, Okay, continue to sure sure again. You know I'm talking out of my ass a little bit here, but hit me.
Speaker 13: Oh no, I think you're fine. And it kind of brings me the question of how do we like We were talking about existental crisis issues, So how do we know who is the real Lyle? We know you as Gek and Lyle, but who is Lyle to Lyle?
Speaker 1: Who is Liele to Lyle? Oh jeez, I don't know. I'm a bunch of different things. Well, this is this is what I was talking about last stream. It's like, I don't know if there is a real me. I mean, this is whatever you see on this Twitch stream obviously is not what I act like or who I am one hundred percent of the time. But it's no more real or fake than how I act when I'm alone, And how I act when I'm alone is no more real or fake than how I act when I'm meeting a new person for the first time and going hello, how are you up at the You know, they're all just versions of the self. Unranked complete end is my version of the self.
Speaker 13: Is my version of the self when I stip on that scale? Is that just in only my truth, because no one else knows that I did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a version of who you are, the least at least according to you know, my haphazardly crafted philosophy of the real selves and whatever. Yeah, that's a version of who you are. Yeah, all the bad, the most terrible shit you've not that that you know, Not that I'm judging that as terrible. I'm just saying this separately. But all the most terrible shit you've ever done, it's probably you. But also all the greatest stuff you've ever done, that's you. Two they coexist in a weird, smelly bubble of uh, you know, blood and farts. That is a human body and brain.
Speaker 13: So how do I go about going forward and making sure that I don't do something like this again? Because maybe not in this situation of wait, what if I see someone that is maybe you know, not paying attention to the details or for example, on their phone, on their flying and then you know, I kind of circumvene in another way that is maybe in the shadows like how I did before. Am I right to do that? Or am I not so moral authority to say?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 13: It's good?
Speaker 1: Here's the last thing. Here's The last thing I'll say about this is in those situations that you just mentioned, Look, your job. I don't know if you've told this explicitly the way you job is, but you work in flying. You are in your classroom or whatever you call it with the flying guys people. You are the safety authority. That's your job is to keep people safe. Right, So, like, that's your job in that whole sphere is to keep people safe. So you don't have to do that shit in the shadows. Right If someone's on their phone while they should be paying attention to some flight shit, you can call them out on it. You can do whatever whatever you were gonna do in the shadows, just do it in the light. That's your job. You know. I wouldn't feel bad about that, all.
Speaker 13: Right, So I guess another version of myself is just a safety element, and don't be in the shadows about it and just say, hey, he's too fat.
Speaker 1: Look if you know, if he's too fat for him to fly safely, then fuck you got you gotta speak up. You gotta be like, hey, he's too fat to fly safely. Don't you know you're not being an asshole. You just trying to protect him from crashing the plan of dying.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much, Keg. I mean, I'm gonna I feel better now actually talking.
Speaker 1: About Are you still here, Kyle cut out.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm always here. I mean, the one thing that I love the most about it is is like you said, you take the authority, but be proud in the authority. But know what you're doing is just. And I think I've always just had conflicting feelings about what is just because others might not see my reasoning for what is just?
Speaker 4: Mm hm hm, Well do you see it though?
Speaker 1: And you've give I mean, you've given me much to You've given me much to think about. Alex, No, I don't know I called you. I'm terrible with names. Step I called another guy Alex today and that was in his name. You've given me much to think about, Kyle. You've given me much to think about. But I I gotta, I gotta get out of here before this gets too deep and before my head starts uh sort of uh convulsing into some kind of black hole that cannot be reversed. But you know, thank you for bringing this to light with us. And I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 13: Kyle, Thank you, le thank you for always being you beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. Hello, Hey, this is Jack.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is Jack.
Speaker 1: Jacket says here that you exclusively sit down when you pee and that you have Yes, I do you would like to share with you?
Speaker 7: Yes, I would like to share this with you. I was not expecting that. I'm thrilled right now that I'm on call, so I just want you to know that. But yeah, I have a story behind that. I have a story behind that, and it is a It is a traumatic one from when I was very young, because whenever I tell people I sit down to pee, they're like, why don't Why don't you stand up? You're a guy, you know. But so when I was around the age of three or five, it was like five, four or five, that age range. Okay, you know how, you're pretty short at that time, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, when you're five years old.
Speaker 7: Child's pretty sure. Yeah, child is pretty short at like five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, children traditionally are very small.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, so well, I uh, I have this vivid memory of the toilet falling down, like the seat falling down on me, and there was blood. It was painful, and I my penis was injured. To say the least that day. And uh, that is that is the reason for why I sit down to pee most of the time. The toilet pretty.
Speaker 1: Much exclusively fell. The toylet seat fell onto your penis.
Speaker 7: Yes, when I was like three or five, Yes, like four or five.
Speaker 1: I mean, but we've got we've got little jack and you have the the toilet seat up. Yeah, you're a small guy, so like the so so you're standing up.
Speaker 7: And the realm I'm standing up I was very young.
Speaker 1: Is like, so the rim of the.
Speaker 7: Something I don't remember, I'm sorry for.
Speaker 1: Yes, the toilet seats is at exact pianist level. And and stop me, stop me if i'm if I if I have the incorrect.
Speaker 7: But the rim of the You're pretty correct so far.
Speaker 1: The your little penis is resting upon the rim of the toilet seat, and then the top two parts of the toilet, the bowl that you sit on, and then the sort of the lid come crashing down and crush your little penis.
Speaker 7: Yes, it was. It was bloody. It was. This blood was not red. This blood was it was I remember vividly remember the being. It wasn't like terrible, but there was there was quite a bit of blood. And it was not red. If I remember correct, I do not remember this blood being read, or maybe my memory is completely wrong. But that was the weirdest thing. I'm like, was that blood was that Maybe I'm confused to this day what I saw if I'm being completely honest, or if I if this is a child memory being incorrect, you know, because that it's possible. But I know for a fact this did happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so so is and so how old are you now? I'm eighteen, You're eighteen? And how old are you when this happens?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I said, I was about like four or five years old. I was very young, four.
Speaker 1: Fairst Okay, so this is thirteen years in the making. So for the for the for the following thirteen years, you only sat down when your peede.
Speaker 7: I've had a few times where I stand up, but it's just I'm so used to sitting down at this point. I don't see the point too. I mean, obviously, I'll use a journal if I'm at like a you know what I mean, Okay, like a yournal is different. But if i'm at if I'm specifically at a toilet, though, I will sit down.
Speaker 1: So this was my expecific question. So, so this is not some form of medical issue.
Speaker 7: No, this is not a medical This is not pee.
Speaker 1: This is a a fear stemming from a traumatic event.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm not so much in fear anymore. I'm just lazy. I don't feel like aving. But for a long time this was a fear stemming from a traumatic experience.
Speaker 1: I sit down when I pee all the time because I also am lazy. And if you're telling me, I get to sit for like two minutes instead.
Speaker 13: Of stinking, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't get why there's there's so much It seems like it seems like there is so much like stigma against the men sitting down to pee, and I think we need to get rid of that. Would you agree with me?
Speaker 1: While fully agree with you, I think sitting down and peeing is the optimal strategy. You get to sit down, which is great, uh, and you get to go on your phone. And also almost every time I pee, well, if I ever have a boner, I'll I'll always sit down when I pee because you know, if you yeah, you know, splash. But even when I don't have a boner, I find myself getting splash and everywhere and I always almost every time I stand up and when I pee, I I'll pee a little bit on the on the rim and then I'll have to go get a little piece of toilet paper and then clean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is another reason.
Speaker 1: Time is not like, hey, how come this guy peete all over the toilet seat? So I could skip that step, I would just sit down. Yeah, I like a man.
Speaker 7: I hate it when I'm at work because you'll see because whenever I work, I also see pee on the toilet sometimes and it really like, man, I just want to sit down. You know, got to grab the toilet paper, grab the little like seat cover, because I want to sit in someone's piss. And especially for me, I work. I work a twelve hour shift, and you think I want to stand up for that whenever I pee. No, I want to get a chance to.
Speaker 1: Rest exactly, take your breaks when you can get your breaks. And then another thing with the workplace, yeah that is that is that if you're in a small office and you leave a little bit of pee on the toilet seat, someone might know that that's you, and then you're the guys on the toilet seat.
Speaker 7: Good thing, I don't work at all off.
Speaker 1: By just sitting down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think, yeah, that was. I also have another funny story of when I was younger. It's very short. I just crashed a golf cart when I was really young.
Speaker 1: I sure, can you tell?
Speaker 7: Oh, yes, very quickly. I just like hopped in a golf cart crashed it into a tree while my parents and stuff were fishing. I threw the keys in the water because to hide the evidence.
Speaker 1: That was six seconds. That was pretty good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I appreciate talking a while. It's been, it's been in I hope you enjoyed my traumatic story. Oh were you were you gonna cut me off? Or no?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Oh no, Jack, this was this was Jack. I get the sense that you're like wondering whether or not you're like doing an okay job at being on the phone right now, And I just want you to let you know that it's perfectly fine.
Speaker 7: Well, I appreciate that. I actually don't. I mean, I'm not that stressed out right now, believe it or not. I because I'm kind of like you when I don't like if I don't have like that view because I know you talk it because I've listened to your podcast a lot. Recently. That was why I called. I mean, I've known about you for like a few months now, but i've I've just more recently beginning into your work, and that's why i wanted to call in.
Speaker 1: God damn, thank you, Jack. I'm glad that you've I appreciate all the kind words, and thank you for sharing your traumas with us, so that you know, all of the six year olds that are listening to this podcast can be forewarned of the dangers of peeing while standing up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a. It's a it's scary when you're young, it's scary.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon, Jack. Oh hie, I'm getting kind of hungry.
Speaker 15: What are you crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've been eating a lot of been eating a lot of Asian food lately. Like I had sushi for the first time, like two weeks ago, Like no, yeah, like probably two weeks ago. So I've been eating a lot of sushi, ramen, Korean barbecue, Chinese food. I had oudan for the first time. I don't know if it's the first time, but I haddon that was pretty good. I could eat pizza. There's so many different kinds of food.
Speaker 15: I think you should door dash yourself something.
Speaker 1: Really, what should I DoorDash myself?
Speaker 15: The first thing you thought of, said Asian food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's enough about me, Diamond Tina. It says here, you've been in a bunch of car accidents. One time, even you crashed into your sister on purpose. Tell me about that, Okay.
Speaker 15: So I was on like a probation with like the like drivers Bicing like department, like because when you get in to like car accidents, or you get speeding tickets and stuff like that, and Utah, you get points and if you get too many points, you can get your license taken away. And so I had gotten oh I wish, but I had gotten into a car accident. I had hit the back of someone's car, and I got I don't remember how many points you get till you get your license taken away, but I was like one point away. And then I had got a speeding ticket, and so I had went way over the points, and I was put on probation instead of getting my license taken away, and with that, I had to like not get any tickets for the whole year.
Speaker 2: And I was like three or four days.
Speaker 15: Away from getting off probation, and my sister had got pulled over and she was on the run, so she used my name and got a speeding ticket on my name. And my mom called me and she's like, hey, Matty, just us your name and you got a ticket and everything like that. And I was really angry. So I went to my mom's house because that's where my sister lived, and she wasn't there because my mom told her I was all my way, So I just went and trash her room because I was mad. And I was leaving and I saw she was like hiding on the corner, and so I pulled up to her car and I said, hey, bitch, and then she ended up driving off, so I was just chasing her around, and she ended up driving back to my mom's house, and at that point, I felt like the only way to kind of get back at her was to hit her car, So she stopped in front of my mom's house and I ended up just hitting the back of her car, and I just remember hearing my mom's screams, what are you doing and freaking out and everything like that, and I just felt so validated in that moment.
Speaker 1: So the revenge served its purpose in making you feel yeah, at yourself.
Speaker 15: Kind of just I feel like maybe about the situation because I feel like my sister would always get into trouble, but like it's crazy things, but always getting away with it.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And and she portrayed your name, which then got you in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And when I went to the police station to tell them like this was the wrong person, they were like, well, you need to bring her in so that we can make a report and everything like that. And so.
Speaker 1: How long ago is this?
Speaker 15: Oh, it was like last year.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what is your relationship like with your sister? Now?
Speaker 15: It's better, She's not like doing crazy hooligan stuff anymore.
Speaker 1: M I'm glad to hear that it's better. And you had gotten a lot of points on your license. You were telling me what what was it again that you said these points were from?
Speaker 15: So like, if you my first points I got was I accidentally crashed into the back of someone's car, and I think I got like forty nine points for that, and I think you at fifty you'll get your license taken away. So when I got my speeding ticket a little like a few months later or like five months later, that's when I was putting on probation.
Speaker 1: What do you think it is that compels you to drive so recklessly?
Speaker 15: I don't know. I even one time was driving home from work and I was driving really fast and like on these roads it was kind of like farm land, so like the roads were like super lonely in there, dotted so you can pass people on them, and I was passing my coworker and ended up like flying off the side of the road and totaled my car.
Speaker 1: I it's kind of sounds like the points system is working as it is intended to.
Speaker 15: Oh, definitely, but it's been a long time since I've crashed a car.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the points? Is there way to get points removed or are points permanent?
Speaker 15: No, you can get them removed, so like after a year, I think like half of them come off and then you can take like like a safety class kind of and then get the rest taken off.
Speaker 1: Okay, and are you working towards getting the rest of your points removed?
Speaker 15: I think I have already all came off, because that was like over two years ago and I haven't done any I'm not pulled over anything since then.
Speaker 1: It says that you're only twenty one years old.
Speaker 15: I'm twenty two. My birthday live on the seventeenth.
Speaker 1: So how long have you been driving for? Since you were sixteen? Okay, so you've had a solid five years to rack up a cute amount of points. Yeah, and okay, moving forward. So all right, there's a lot of elements here that that I'm kind of interested in hearing about. There's the relationship with your sister, which you are telling me has been mended. There's your reckless driving habits. Have you made active effort to start driving less recklessly after all these I feel like.
Speaker 15: I feel like I wasn't intentionally trying to drive recklessly, but I feel like I don't steeve as much anymore. I still do, just not excessively.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. It's good. And your viewpoint on revenge, the fact that the revenge that you tell of in the story made you feel good, do you think that in the future you will continue to seek vengeance as heavily as you did in that one instance.
Speaker 15: Definitely, not, just because there was just a lot more to that, Like a lot of more things that happened that cause that revenge, Like my sister has even like burned caught, like the middle school we went to she caught it on fire. She's were on high speed chases, She's been with like stolen cars, and she just always seems to get away with those things. And my mom would never punish her either, So I feel like in my way, that was kind of me punishing her.
Speaker 1: So it was a bit of vigilante Jessic, Yes, for everybody. And your sister, you say, burnt down a.
Speaker 15: Middle school, not like burnt it down, but there was like they called it, like the science hall, and she was like lighting the toilet paper on fire for some reason, and it just like caught the other role on fire, and then just the whole bathroom caught on fire.
Speaker 1: And what is it that is really, at the end of the day fueling your desire to enact this vigilante justice? Is it? And you say, you say it's for the good of everyone? So is this necessarily Does this have to do with some belief that you have in law and order? Does this have to do with, you know, I don't know, jealousy of your sister's ability to continually evade punishment. Does it have to do with a dislike of your sister? What is the driving force behind your desire to restore balance, as it seems you feel as though you were doing.
Speaker 15: I think I just wanted her to stop doing all that crazy stuff and just not like be a headache for everybody, because like at that part, my mom wasn't really involved in our lives too much, so like I would have to take her to core and take time to take her. I'll tell these programs she had to do, so it was just like a pain that I didn't feel like doing anymore. I just wanted her to pull her head out.
Speaker 2: Of her ass.
Speaker 1: Have you had an extended conversation with your sister aside from just hitting her car, about your desire for her to pull her head out of her ass.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And that's why I'm saying now like our relationships school, because she finally did that, she started going to school and everything. So, yeah, she finally pulled her head out of her ass. But I don't think it's anything I've said to her or even me crashing into her car.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad to hear that. Is there anything else that you want to say before we go with Tina?
Speaker 15: Well, I just want to say my own name is Dominique. I just said diamon Tina because the last time I got in as a screener, I didn't get through, so I just wanted to have a grabbing name. But I also just wanted to say that I love your stream. I've been listening since like November or something. I saw you on TikTok but and I figured that you would have a podcast on Spotify or something, so that work, and I checked you out and I've been listening since then. I'm almost all the way caught up. I've started with the old episodes and then worked my way up. But I love your stream. Me and my boyfriend watched all the time, and I just wanted to say thanks for taking up the phone and talking to me and for doing what you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Dominique. I do really appreciate that, and thank you for sharing your story with us.
Speaker 11: Have a good one, GEG you as well.
Speaker 12: Bye.
Speaker 1: Never weekend goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 7: Every week goes to unside.
Speaker 1: Was teaching you CUD in the middle of your life.
Speaker 7: Body's not really an expert.