Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, News round up, Information overload hour as we continue. We are in Harrisburg. We're in Pennsylvania for our town hall with President Trump tonight. Hope you'd be watching nine Eastern Say DVR, Fox News. We have mail in ballots going out in just three days. We have voting it right here in this state of Pennsylvania in only thirteen days. That's two weeks from yesterday and only sixty two days until election day. And most people know little to nothing about Kamala Harris and her real positions. And she refuses to do any interviews. She doesn't want to do press conferences, she doesn't want to even do a gaggle. She's getting on her phone with talking to nobody while she has earbuds in her ear, her earphones on, whatever it was. You know, it's interesting because one of the big arguments of the Democrats have been, well, this is democracy in peril. Is it democracy in peril when the government wants to take such a large percentage of your money with the taxes that they're proposing the largest tax increase in history? Is it democracy in peril when you disenfranchise every Democratic primary voter. Is it democracy in peril when you are hiding your agenda from the American people and refuse to even have a conversation with them about these things? I mean, because this is what their argument happens to be. And you know, there are a lot of things. Is it democracy in peril when they want to take away your Second Amendment rights and you know, with a mandatory gun buyback program. Tell me how that's going to work out for the American people. I don't think it's going to work out particularly well for most Americans. Or that she's flipping and flopping and flailing and not answering questions. Medicare for All? Does she still support it? Does she still support the elimination of private health care? Does she still want to you know, decriminalize illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare, education? Does she really want to put EVS, which she sponsored, into your driveway whether you like it or not. Does she really want, you know, fracking to end, offshore drilling to end the person that was the tie breaking vote for the Inflation Reduction Act? Does she change her views on hiring IRS agents specifically to go after service workers anyway? Joining US now maybe she can shed a whole bunch of light on all of this, as our old friend Cheryl Atkinson is with us. And Cheryl, by the way, has a brand new book out, Followed The Science How Big Farmer Misleads, Obscures, and Prevails. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, and bookstores around the country. Cheryl herself has been her own victim of institutionalized biased in terms of her media career.
Speaker 2: Great to w back, How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great here, Thanks Sean.
Speaker 2: Remind people what happened to you when you were at CBS.
Speaker 3: Well, I went through really the canary in the coal field, or the continary in the mind, whatever you call it, seeing this change in media that's happened to us in the last twenty years, because I was an investigative reporter, and slowly but surely, over time we saw corporate interests and political interests warmed their way into the newsroom, making editorial decisions, starting these censorship trends, and that dramatically impacted my work as an investigative correspondent. So I ended up leaving CBS ahead of my contract in twenty fourteen. Now doing the independent show full Measure, where we have the kind of freedom that you just don't see on the general media anymore where you used to expect it. It's been really a sad shift in the landscape to see for me in journalism.
Speaker 1: How do you explain Kamala Harris co sponsors the Great New Deal ninety three trillion dollars and as was willing to abandon the filibuster to pass it. She answered that bill with Bernie Sanders. Now her campaign is saying, no, she doesn't support that anymore, or that she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders Medicare for All in the elimination of private health insurance. How do you explain she's never that. Now her campaign says she's packing away from it, but we don't know because she's never been asked a question about it, or her position on illegal immigration and a path to citizenship in free housing, healthcare, education, or she's never been asked about her tweet for the rioters in the summer of twenty twenty and the comment rioters won't stop, shouldn't stop, We're not going to stop, or the fact that recently she even said, oh, which called Bidenomics and we're really proud of it, or she was the last person in the room before the Afghanistan withdrawal, and then they also feel very comfortable and confident they made the right decision. Thirteen Americans died and many were abandoned behind enemy lines or did never say the word radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien or defund and dismantle and reimagine ice and the police, and now her tax policies, unrealized capital gains and every other tax imaginable, and of course go after corporations, and they're price gauging. I mean, none of these questions have been asked, and voting starts in three days.
Speaker 3: Cheryl Well, I think we have a hint because if they, meaning whoever's behind her, thought she had good answers to these questions and thought she was an impressive figure for the public, they'd be putting her out there as much as possible. I believe we can conclude they're learning the opposite is true. If they coach her and run her through the paces for possible interviews and debate, they must not like what they're hearing at all, And why not try the Biden approach? It worked for him to not have him be out there in the public and not have him make many appearances. If she can do herself harm by facing these questions, then why not keep her hidden as much as possible. I think that's what we can conclude from the way they behave.
Speaker 1: You know, this does fit into your new book, and I've found the title fascinating and I just got my copy and I started, you know, going through it, and I was stunned by what I'm reading. Follow the science how big farmer misleads, obscures prevails. Now we have institutions like there is a deep state. The FBI did know that Hunter's laptop was real. The FBI did prebunk that laptop, and they meeting weekly with big tech before the twenty twenty election. The fifty one former Intel officials that signed a letter knew nothing about Hunter's laptop. And you know, even when the FBI, even though they had corroborated the authenticity of Hunter's laptop, they were asked the question, is this what you're talking about? Is this this information or is this real? They wouldn't tell them the truth. That's putting cinderblocks on the scale of an election.
Speaker 3: To me, there's no doubt there has been really serious election interference. And today when I hear the Attorney General or deputy Attorney General talk about how they're going to watch out for that this time under the auspices as they did before, that they supposedly can fare out foreign interference and then therefore sensor certain when they were wrong about what they said was foreign interference in the past. But we're going to rely on these same figures, allowing them to, once again, because no one's been held accountable in the past, do the same thing they did before, hamper in information that people should have the right to see, often true information, they'll you know, censor it, they will debunk it falsely. And I think we're in for a case of what we've had in the past, with the exception being obviously x slash Twitter will be a bit freer and more open this time to various views and truths.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with you, but you know, look at what we learned post COVID. I mean, look what Mark Zuckerberg said, because this fits right into what your book is talking about. I mean, he admitted that the government pressured him to support US content as it relates to COVID. I interviewed Robert Malone Robert Malone, doctor Robert Malone is the guy that created the technology that allowed for the creation of the m RNA vaccine. And he even said himself that it was not perfected. And he said with that said, he would not have had widespread emergency authorization, but only for people that were older, people with co morbidities, pre existing conditions, and that's it. And he realized it was experimental, but he felt that would save lives and the risk was worth it for those people only. And yet we have, you know, all these other people telling us something else, and then big tech got involved.
Speaker 2: What did you discover in your investigation?
Speaker 3: Well, I have different sources that were also likewise very close to the invention of the vaccine, who said early on, and these are people that worked for the government who proved right about many things that the vaccines are in A vaccines don't work very well, don't last very long, a choir boosters pretty fast, aren't needed by healthy people and by children. All of those things turned out to be true that they knew on the front end. I'm talking a couple of months into this whole pandemic, not something that was learned later. But the information was so well controlled and I as I try to expose. People know the media is in large extent controlled by pharmaceutical money, and they understand that politicians both parties are largely controlled at the top by pharmaceutical donations. But I think part that they haven't factored in is the medical establishment is the fourth corner of all of this, and by that I mean the scientific studies are conflicted. What doctors are taught in med school is dictated by the pharmaceutical complex, what they're taught in continuing medical education classes. All of this, the nonprofits and the third parties that suppose we look out for our health but actually serve as surrogates for the pharmaceutical industry slash government complex. All of this is unearthed in the book in a really meticulous way, and I think it's important because it's invisible on a daily basis to most people. They don't understand these ties. But it explains why, Shawn, when we go to our doctors so often, they don't seem to notice the chronic health epidemics that have appeared under our noses for the past ten twenty years, or they notice and they're ignoring it. Either ones equally as bad. But these relationships explain why that's the case.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Cheryl Atkinson than your calls coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. We're in Harrisburg, PA for tonight's town hall with President Trump. It's called Follow the Science, How Big Farmer Misleads, obscures, and Prevails. Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores around the country as we continue. So in Harrisburg, as I've been telling you all day, we have our town hall with President Trump tonight, and I will tell you this.
Speaker 2: You know, knowing what we now.
Speaker 1: Know that there were so many screw ups that happen in Butler, PA in terms of Secret Service and not coordinating with local police.
Speaker 2: And you know how.
Speaker 1: A guy with a rifle got on a roof only one hundred and thirty yards away from President Trump. I mean, it just it's a spectacular fail. I don't know who's responsible. I have great respect for people that are willing to put their life on the line and take a bullet for somebody. And I've gotten to know a lot of Secret Service over the years. But you know, whoever is responsible for this, it's an epic fail. And I can tell you that having done a lot of these events with presidents over the years. This is the tightest that's ever been. I mean, even our configuration for the town hall tonight is a lot different than it normally would be. I mean, nobody's allowed for the most part near the stage, not even close.
Speaker 2: And I looked at him like, well, why don't.
Speaker 1: We just put chairs over there, and like, uh, the Secret Service said no. And there's a lot of vetting of that goes on now of anybody that enters the building, and even friends of mine that are with me. Linda has been through a quadruple double you know, quadruple security check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear.
Speaker 4: I got to go through three pat downs two when I get there, so you know I'm gonna get out.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the last I heard it was a dozen. But you know, we're not joking about this because it is a serious issue. But things would definitely have been tightened up, and probably for the better. You know, I don't have a problem if I'm going to be around the president, you know, uh, you know, pat me down, wan me, put me through a metal detector.
Speaker 2: I mean, Lisa's not as bad as Biden. He's just not even allowed out anymore. Just keep him inside. Well, Biden is saying as much as what he said. Okay, I have.
Speaker 5: Them not able to walk the crowds any more, and they don't take.
Speaker 6: A service fun Lemons, Well, because of plays two games and Brower gets to go out there.
Speaker 1: Rock you know, he's not allowed out. But I guess Trump is allowed out. I'm not really sure. I have no idea what that means. Look, I've talked about institutionalized institutions that are against Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: We saw this in twenty twenty. What do we learn in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: We knew that the FBI had validated the authenticity of Hunter's laptop. They did that in March of twenty twenty, and they knew that Rudy Giuliani's attorney had a copy of it, and they knew it would likely be leaked. So, knowing all of that, they were meeting with Big Tech in the weeks and months before the election. They were meeting on a weekly basis, warning them, and this was confirmed by Mark Zuckerberg, warning them that they may be a victim of a Russian disinformation campaign that may be about Hunter, or about Joe or about Barisma. But they knew that story was coming well, that would be a major governmental institution putting cement cinder blocks on the scales of an election. And then when the story did break, wink and Tony Blinken organized fifty one former Intel officials to say whatever he wanted them to say to give Biden a talking pointing before a debate with Donald Trump. I mean that is cinder blocks on the scales of an election, because the laptop was real. And then big Tech they decided they had asked, is this true or is this what you've been warning us about? And the FBI knew it was true, knew the laptop was real, knew the New York Post story was real. And they wouldn't even allow you to send the story in a private message to a friend. And by the way, why are they monitoring your private messages? Just an outside thought here, so you know. And does it surprise anybody that Amazon you ever hear Alexa? I don't have Alexa, but I know friends that do Alexa. I want to hear Garth Brooks, Alexi. I want to hear Kenny Chesney, Alexi. I want to hear Michael W.
Speaker 2: Smith. Okay, great, Alex.
Speaker 1: I want to listen to the Sean Hennity Show. If you ask Alexo questions about Donald Trump in Kamala Harris, you get very different answers. And you tell me, is this big tech putting cinder blocks on the scales of an election? Because it looks like it to me, Alexa.
Speaker 2: Why should I vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate.
Speaker 2: Alexa, why should I vote for Kamala Harris?
Speaker 4: Well, there are many reasons to vote for Kamala Harris. The most significant may be that she is a woman of color who has overcome numerous obstacles to become a leader in her field. Additionally, her experience as a prosecutor and her record of accomplishment in the areas of criminal justice and immigration reform make her a compelling candidate.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, that would be big tech putting the scales cinder blocks on an election.
Speaker 2: And you know now that it's been called out, has it been fixed? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Alex will give you equal answers or we don't know. I don't have, Alexa, I don't I.
Speaker 2: Don't have spies in my house, but I'll ask other people who have spies. Of course, Alex.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if you can ask Aleska, and maybe Alexa is listening to you when you're not wanting her to listen.
Speaker 6: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If she's got to be on alert, listen.
Speaker 1: I've heard the same thing. And I'm not willing to take the chats, but we're giving.
Speaker 2: Me the tenfoil.
Speaker 3: It's not a tinfoil hat idea.
Speaker 2: That is a real thing. Well, you do have tinfoil hat ideas, I do in your book, but that's not one of them that I'm just saying. Okay, this is Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: The audience, ask the audience, of course, all right, goodbye, uh North Carolina. Donna is next on the Sean Hennity Show. Donna, Welcome to Harrisburg, PA.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 6: I'm great, Thanks?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thank you.
Speaker 6: I have a question about the debate. I thought it was a commission for presidential debates, who are supposed to make things fair and like Smallly, she should be in the shaded. How has it come to that one particular side is to dictate every avenue or every advantage for them, and President Trump just was to agree to it.
Speaker 1: Well, you do raise a great question, and Donald Trump agreed to it because he thought it would be the only chance to debate Joe Biden, and he didn't want to look like he was duck into the debate. And Kamala Harris, you know, tonight was supposed to be a debate on Fox with Martha and Brett, and Donald Trump accepted Kamala Harris would not. The weirdest thing that happened was last week when Kamala Harris tried to get ABC at the last minute to change all the debate rules. And for example, they wanted the mics kept on and not muted, which they themselves had already agreed to, and they agreed to a standing up debate. Then they wanted a sitting down debate, and then apparently she wanted to bring notes into the debate, and all the Trump campaigns, no, we made an agreement, and they went back to ABC and said, all right, well then we're not going to be debating on ABC.
Speaker 2: And that was the end of that. And then the Harris.
Speaker 1: Campaign knew that they would look gutless, and they know that this issue of her hiding is now becoming paramount in people's minds, and they don't like it, so she's going to have to debate whether she likes it or not with the rules that she had agreed to. And with that said, it's still an unfriendly environment for Donald Trump, and it's it's going to be, you know, three on one.
Speaker 2: But he's used to that. You know. That's the only thing I can say.
Speaker 1: And if Donald Trump uses his time wisely, which I think he will, I think he'll be able to be very effective. I think Kamala is going to come in prepared. Kamala will have memorized every answer. Kamala has that advantage over Joe Biden. But you know, I'll have to wait and see. We're six days away. It's going to be must see TV. I'll tell you that eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. John and Georgia. John, but praying for all our friends in Georgia after the school shooting from earlier today. Thank you for checking in with us.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: And our prayers are with everybody in the state and the families here.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, thank you. No, likewise, we're thinking about them as well. Regarding the as fascination attempt, I agree with you that it was an epic failure, but I feel like the silence that we are hearing is deafening, and I feel like it leaves the doors wide open for conspiracy theories. I feel like they know that and they don't even care. And I just compare it to if that were former President Obama. I feel like they would have torn that guy's house apart, brick by brick his phones. We would have known, you know, where that guy has eaten for the last year, And in this case, we know nothing. I don't know that anybody's even trying to find anything, and I don't even think they care. And it's scary.
Speaker 2: I think it's very scary.
Speaker 1: How many school shootings have there been in Within hours, we know pretty much everything that there is to know about the shooter, and you know, we'll know probably everything by tonight tomorrow, the latest about this Georgia shooter in your state, the school shooting that took place, the tragedy today, and we don't know next to anything about the guy that shot Donald Trump, and we don't know anything about the epic fail and there's been nothing. You know, then, when you have the Secret Service director, I accept responsibility. But I'm not stepping down until she stepped down, and we still don't know who was responsible and how a failure of this magnitude can occur.
Speaker 2: Look, when you.
Speaker 1: Think about you know what, the first excuse we were fed was that it was a steep pitched roof.
Speaker 2: It was anything but a steep pitch roof.
Speaker 1: If you put ice on it in the call weather and winter and turned it into an ice rink, you get skate on it and not fall off the roof.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And I say, this is somebody that fell off a roof nearly three stories when I was doing construction, So I know a thing or two about pitch roofs, and this was almost a no pitch roof.
Speaker 2: It really was.
Speaker 1: You can stand on it, walk around on it. Even if you're afraid of heights. You wouldn't be afraid to be on that roof, or chances are you wouldn't. So it's it's frustrating. And yes, it does give rise to people speculating, and that's done by them and we should be very very conscious of it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I appreciate the calls.
Speaker 1: We continue where in Harrisburg, I hope everybody will watch tonight town hall. President Donald Trump will respond to the I guess it's like the ghost candidate Kamala Harris. She's like, you know, she doesn't exist. She never existed. For three and a half years, she hasn't done a thing. And let me never answer a quick question, let me never do a press conference, Let mean never do a real interview. I have an idea of what I'm going to do with the sixteen minute, twenty nine second mark during the interview tonight, when Donald Trump has spoken sixteen minutes in twenty nine seconds, you might want to stay, you might want it.
Speaker 2: Tune in just for that.
Speaker 1: All right, So we've got Hannity tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. We're in Harrisburg, PA for our big town hall with President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss it, don't look. I don't want to give away what we have planned to ask him. But one of the problems that he has campaigning in this election is because of the media protecting Kamala Harris and her unwillingness to do any real interviews, or any real press conferences or any real gaggles.
Speaker 2: We don't know where she stands.
Speaker 1: We have ballots going out in what three days, thirteen days until right here in Pennsylvania early voting starts, and most people don't know a thing about her radicalism. I mean this, this is like running against the ghost of a candidate is not even a real candidate. We're just told by anonymous campaign ads that she's changed her mind on you know, everything from you know, defunding, dismantling Ice and decriminalizing illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare, education for illegals, eliminating fracking.
Speaker 2: Well I said in twenty twenty, I was very clear, No, she never said that.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty, even fake news CNN had to fact check her. You know, she co sponsored the Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars, co sponsored Medicare for all, no private health insurance. You know, where does she stand on any of these issues? And hopefully we'll get some reaction from President Trump tonight, because he's been out there. He's done thirty four events between him and JD. Vance and she and Walls have done one and she spoke for sixteen minutes in twenty nine seconds. Anyway, we hope you'll watch tonight from Harrisburg, nine Eastern Hannity set you DVR on the Fox News channel. We'll see you tonight, back in the Free State of Florida for tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.