Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today.
Speaker 2: This is important.
Speaker 3: Ticko, Ticko goes my picko.
Speaker 4: Nude skydiving is kind of sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my cheese. Oh I'm really happy about it.
Speaker 5: I like it when you call me just pop up, okay, buckle up.
Speaker 2: Rightoard.
Speaker 3: It was there because what happened? What happened last week? What happened last week?
Speaker 6: Blake, I think this is going to be irrelevant because I was playing soundboard cues.
Speaker 4: You guys just couldn't hear them.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we get the surprise. Will you go over this week? We just do it like.
Speaker 3: Nauseum, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Ad nauseum.
Speaker 7: I did Word of the Day last week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I forgot at the very end to ask you guys what you thought my word of the day was.
Speaker 2: Did you use it?
Speaker 3: I used it several times, and I used it seamlessly into it was gone. No, I used it several times and you guys did not get it. I mean I didn't bring it up at the end, so maybe you would have gotten it.
Speaker 6: I had no idea sure I didn't feel like any words were out of your vocabulary.
Speaker 3: It was cohesive.
Speaker 4: Cohesive.
Speaker 3: I said cohesive several donkey. I was like, we're not making a cohesive point. I was saying a lot of cohesive words.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I would have flagged that word. But now that I know that this is a game that we're playing every single podcast, it will be listening to what you Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna get you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna do a word of the day today.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, good, okay, yeah, look at him. Take this in.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do a word of the day.
Speaker 2: Co I like that cohesive. I mean, what is this website like this is?
Speaker 5: Oh you're getting it from somewhere yeah yeah, yeah, Oh I thought you're making them up?
Speaker 2: Is it called like smart words dot com? Like up your vocab?
Speaker 4: No, it's important one of those little calendars.
Speaker 3: Well, don't look because you're gonna see, uh what the words of the what the possible word of the day is going to be? And then you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like Adam, if you think I'm gonna go, are you that word to win word of the day? Dot com?
Speaker 4: Dot com?
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. I'm just wondering how, like what website is saying like cohesive give a fun enough to ask? Well, I'm just like, cohesive doesn't sound like I'm gonna come.
Speaker 3: It's Merriam Webster. It's a dictionary, so.
Speaker 2: I'm going there right now. Dot Com.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't look. I want to guess.
Speaker 4: I want to get when Adam says vibrant a couple of times, you didn't know what it is.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be pretty dude.
Speaker 3: I love I love the big word that you pull.
Speaker 7: They're like, what's going to be a crazy word?
Speaker 4: Cohesive is not a crazy big word.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm like, what is this website? Yeah, like fucking vocabulary for dummies.
Speaker 3: It's Verium Webster.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, it's a dictionary website that sounds cool.
Speaker 3: Dictionary changes every day.
Speaker 2: What was that word that you said? Is it ag nauseum or ad nauseum? What is that word? I thought it was at ad nauseum, Like ad nauseum seems like a word that would be on this thing because you just don't hear it, at least in the circles I travel in. You don't hear but what is it? What is it?
Speaker 4: What do you mean at nauseum? I thought it was at nausea like a lot or.
Speaker 2: Like kind of like redundant, like repeated.
Speaker 4: And is it that I think it's at nase ad Is it like Latin or some ship? Oh, ad nauseum?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well nauseum. Maybe it makes you nauseous. I think I'm with Blake. I think I been saying that wrong my entire life. Uh, like at nauseum.
Speaker 2: Like you, it's so much your nauseous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you're like almost sick about how much it's being used.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's what I can pull from that. I'm at nasium. Okay, I'm about to look it up. Yeah. And by the way, I think it's AD nause.
Speaker 4: It's actually a sick name for a club.
Speaker 2: Nauseum nauseum.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yeah it is. It is.
Speaker 2: AD nauseum.
Speaker 4: Wonderful fucking disaster.
Speaker 2: My guy, Adam, that's what we call you behind your.
Speaker 3: Back, call me ad nauseum.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about AD nauseum design?
Speaker 4: Damn that's a sick as DJ name DJ.
Speaker 5: But it's hell a weird because it's like it's like big, a small D big n I guess that's not.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: So that's also like how I spell my name big d lower e capital dude.
Speaker 2: This is getting weird. So this is an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Speaker 5: And two nausea. I'm a dumbass, that's what it means. So it is. Yeah, it's Latin. You're crushing it. There, you're crushing it.
Speaker 3: I mean most words are, but we were you.
Speaker 5: Adam is right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, guys, great job early fucking congrats and pats on the back.
Speaker 3: This is unbelievable. We got to the bottom of that.
Speaker 2: Feel like this tricycle was turned into a car.
Speaker 4: Early, Pats. This is insane. My friends are hell away.
Speaker 3: Smaller, smarter than I thought.
Speaker 7: The energy is palpable by the energy.
Speaker 2: We are also helloway smaller.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys are way hello, smaller in person.
Speaker 2: I'm five eleven, dude.
Speaker 4: This feeling good.
Speaker 2: Way Hello, smaller, hell Away. You're saying hell away. I feel like Adam just dropped the vocabulary word and we weren't listening. Oh yeah, what do you say?
Speaker 4: Did you drop it?
Speaker 2: I just saw him smile because we weren't listening. He was like, the fuck I gotta say it again at some point. Oh my god, I don't know. I'm going on facial tics. It's like poker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like this. This is a game.
Speaker 2: And Adam's smiling right now because I think I'm right. And now he's just trying to figure out how to use it again. Now he's trying to fake smile. But I've already found the tell. I found the tell.
Speaker 4: He has to smile the whole pod.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, it's a cohesive podcast that we're doing that sometimes is in shambles and.
Speaker 2: Oh god, are you throwing out red herrings? Now it's shambles.
Speaker 7: I feel like, well, that's conjecture, my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is boy.
Speaker 2: I think it's conjecture. He's not pulling conjecture out of nowhere. Shambles, he says a lot.
Speaker 7: The energy is palpable.
Speaker 2: Like he would say, I'm in shambles. It's definitely conjecture. So we're the game's over conjecture, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he's not smiling now because I got.
Speaker 3: And this is uh good. We'll find out out at the end of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Ok, stay tuned, all right, all right, good, we'll be listening.
Speaker 3: I'm saying stay tuned.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I hope it's I hope it's not conjecture.
Speaker 2: Conjectures just not in It's just not in there. I'm sorry. Shambles is shambles. That's Adam's vernacular for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my my vernacular is pretty dope. I might not know how to say it properly, but I know what it means.
Speaker 2: I use it properly.
Speaker 3: Both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 7: I would I would say normally.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to say it properly, but I'm using it properly.
Speaker 2: I think I used just don't pronounce it.
Speaker 3: I don't pronounce it right. I think I know what I'm trying to say or what the word means, but I don't know. I I butchered the actually, like my dad, my dad. The other day, I call my son Bo. That's his name, So that's what I'm calling him. Call me name. His little nickname is Bobo. Could you just say his name twice. It's cute. It's like a little baby thing, you know, Bobo.
Speaker 2: That meant titty in my house growing up.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, really, I would say wambos.
Speaker 2: Sambos's established. Yeah, And you can decide the rules in your house.
Speaker 7: Your boobs are huge, but this.
Speaker 3: Is but this is uh. I feel like I get this from my dad, where I just might every once in a while just absolutely butcher a.
Speaker 7: Word that is pretty easy to say.
Speaker 3: I go, I'm FaceTime with my parents. I go, yeah, little Bobo, and my mom goes, oh my god, that's so cute. That's his little nickname, Bobo. And I'm like, yeah, little Bobo, and I'm holding him, and my dad goes, little boo blow.
Speaker 7: And but it's like it got caught.
Speaker 3: He goes, oh my god, look at him, little boo.
Speaker 2: Wow, what happened?
Speaker 4: Is he trying to make it a make like change the name or.
Speaker 3: I think it just came out wrong and then he got stuck. And then it came out really wrong. It was brou which isn't his name. Yeah, but close but close boo and bo boo and then it got stuck and then he's like.
Speaker 2: Making fun of him. But the throat cancer, it's back. It's not back.
Speaker 4: It's not back like blue blouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I have that. I think that's that's uh that I get. I get that from my father.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of grandparents are named that way, it's like whatever the grand kids like end up calling them. It ends up being like goblah or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, yeah, I feel like you come, you come into it having a name, a nickname in mind, but then it becomes the name it's going to be through through hiccups and slip ups.
Speaker 7: My my mother in law wants to be Kiki.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you love me?
Speaker 3: Why? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Drake Fan, Drake Fan.
Speaker 2: Don't coming to the stage next totally.
Speaker 3: And my dad goes, good luck with that one. You're gonna be Grandma Kinky And I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, oh, for sure, for sure she is, Which He's cool.
Speaker 2: Where's I'm sorry, where's kinky coming from besides your dad? Right now?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: My dad?
Speaker 2: My dad, like, who else is gonna like? The bow is not going to be like king. What Dennis is saying is he's gonna call her kinky.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, maybe maybe he is gonna it's he's he's a divine boy.
Speaker 7: He might not words might come out wrong.
Speaker 4: Sometimes he's a bank on the loops.
Speaker 3: Your booms are huge.
Speaker 5: I think your dad's just saying your dad's just saying that he's gonna call her kinky, Like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That's what's going to power back. He has a choice, I know, exact.
Speaker 4: Choice, a choice to make a really good bit, a really good bit, and dude.
Speaker 7: He doesn't have a choice. It'll just come out that way with father.
Speaker 3: Maybe blue blow blue.
Speaker 2: Blow, I mean surprise. I mean I'm kind of into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard, dude, I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: Little Bobo. Oh yeah, look at him.
Speaker 5: Little Book is a cool grandma name.
Speaker 2: That is a cool grandma name. I think that's have we done grandma names? I know we've done like actual names, but if we do nicknames grandma? Uh like like what our grandmas were?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I had a mema and a giggy. That's right, you had cool ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't have any, but it was just grandma and grandpa.
Speaker 4: Oh really I didn't either, Yeah, kind of suck.
Speaker 5: I had a nana, grandma, nana and grandma's that was one side.
Speaker 2: Pretty good. Nana was chill. I didn't even name my grandparents or my grandfather's because one was dead and the other one was just Papa.
Speaker 4: Oh Papa, big papa, Papa.
Speaker 7: Did you say big papa or just just papa?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bp he didn't like it when I called him big pop. I didn't throw my hands in the air. It's him anywhere. That's weird when you call me just pop up.
Speaker 3: Were you chunking or did you have a little divine in you when you said pop pa because there was a weird hesitation or was that a chunk because it goes. I like it when you call me big pop Pa Papa.
Speaker 2: I think it might have been a chunk.
Speaker 3: Okay, might have been a chunk.
Speaker 2: Might have been chunk, Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: I like a big pause between the pause.
Speaker 2: That's pretty pause. I like it when you call me just pop up. I like.
Speaker 4: Just Papa. Wait, I've gotta give him some point.
Speaker 2: I like that. We'll still really trying to navigate Kyle being back here.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to, like, I heard what you guys said at the end of last episode, and I'm kind of trying to sit back and let the last go. You know what I mean, Yeah, last week you don't even remember it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so convoluted at this point. That is so convoluted.
Speaker 2: It's conjecture. It's all conjecture at this point.
Speaker 4: But I just feel really conjectured about it.
Speaker 3: I would like to pay homage to last week. It was really it was kind of fun to bring Kyle back into the fold.
Speaker 2: I'm here listening and you get to kind.
Speaker 3: Of peek behind the curtain and see like how the the really the wheels turn for us wheel and just see inside the brains of this podcast, which was rated the funniest podcast, the best comedy podcast.
Speaker 2: As soon as Kyle left, it became the funniest as.
Speaker 7: Soon as Kyle left, We're winning award.
Speaker 5: Oh well, that's not it's based on me being gone in those moments, as it was.
Speaker 2: I think the most crowded podcasts is it? Is it based on when I'm out? Because I I think so, g I can dip think no, no, no, they were explicit about that. See I can dip. Yeah, no, we don't want you to.
Speaker 3: It's fine. We don't.
Speaker 4: We have a friend like, yeah, we don't do this for the award. It's not Yeah, it's not about awards.
Speaker 7: As a friend, we love you here and we're not in it for the awards.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's about friendship. It's a friendship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here to do whatever unless like the awards start to stop, then it's gonna be like, okay, a little hard on friendship.
Speaker 4: If we lose next year, you're out. You're gone.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair, I'm gonna hold you to that.
Speaker 3: You're you're a brother to us. That's a bitch.
Speaker 7: You're a brother do us. You're like kN to us, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like ken k k.
Speaker 2: What Adam is doing now is like hitting refresh on the website using a bunch of words, and then he's gonna try and use that against this later. And I don't like it at all.
Speaker 7: All I'm saying is you're like.
Speaker 2: Kid because ken homage. We we know.
Speaker 4: These, we know these ken huh.
Speaker 5: Well, thanks thanks for saying that, Adam. Whether it's a word of the day or not, I appreciate being your I.
Speaker 2: Think he's going back through the last few days now.
Speaker 4: He's definitely looking on his lap and.
Speaker 2: The way that dimples popping, I'm like, got them, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I mean we build up, you know, because for a while, I feel like the fans they build up Kyle as if he's some sort of demagogue, But you're just a man.
Speaker 4: DEMI is it demagogue or demi?
Speaker 2: God? And what is a demogogue? Since you got the definition right.
Speaker 3: There, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can look at it. Oh u g u e Is that right? Demi like Demi Moore?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: That's exactly hit him with the points.
Speaker 2: For Demi Moore, it's got.
Speaker 3: It's d e m A g o U g e g E d m A g o g u e. Right, you're a stupid dumb at.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that word means. I've heard it throughout my life.
Speaker 3: Demagogue. It's a dishonest leader who appeals to people's emotions. So that's what.
Speaker 7: People thought Kyle was.
Speaker 4: That is not what I thought.
Speaker 2: How prescient. Yeah, oh that's good though.
Speaker 5: They thought that I was dishonest leader, but I'm actually not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're appealing to people's emotion coin with them by being gone.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's what I am.
Speaker 4: You're you were a Demi gone.
Speaker 3: But then you came back. You came back.
Speaker 5: I was gone.
Speaker 3: And in fact, I didn't really know the definition before I said it. I just I thought it was I kind of thought that a demigogue was like a someone that you put on a pedestal, so I would have gotten that definition wrong.
Speaker 2: I think that's demi God. I think that that is that is a word.
Speaker 5: But it's demi god, that's a semi good yeah, semi god, demigod, you are so dumb, yes, science.
Speaker 2: I love finding out because you know when someone says a word and you just kind of nod your head because you're like, am I going to slow this down and be like what does that mean? Just go yeah? Yeah, you didn't think about it like that, but when you say it, yeah, it's it's good to like get this out in the open. And uh learn.
Speaker 4: Did did any of your parents called armisan Parmesian? That was big in my household.
Speaker 3: My wife says, Parmesan, Okay, Parmesan, yeah, Parmesan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I grew up here in Parmesian and that was I kind of want to bring it back.
Speaker 2: I didn't really get that in my parts.
Speaker 3: Uh, you didn't have Parmisian both her way, she says, Parmesan, Parmisan hamasan.
Speaker 7: Why did she put that extra flair on it?
Speaker 4: Parmesan cheese, Parmisan.
Speaker 2: You're talking to me, Yeah, no idea.
Speaker 7: She just got it wrong and stuck with it.
Speaker 2: I bet parmesan is right. I don't know if it's wrong. I don't know if it's closer than to how it's pronounced parmassan where it's.
Speaker 4: Made or what in Italy?
Speaker 3: Italy? Right, Yeah, that's parmasan parmisan or.
Speaker 2: If she's just a Steve zon fan and like this is another way to get it.
Speaker 5: Just another way Steve's on parmesan.
Speaker 4: Dude, Damn he should start his own cheese.
Speaker 2: That's that's a product. That's a fucking Steve. Yeah, that's my cheese. I'm really happy about it.
Speaker 7: I work.
Speaker 3: I worked with him all last year, hung out with Steve's on quite a quite a bit. Is he talk about Yeah, he didn't mention his cheese company.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: He's way more of a country guy than I thought. He like lives on a farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I heard too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he lives on a farm Minnesota. No, in like Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm gonna do that. That'd be fun for a year.
Speaker 3: And he just uh, he says, he just kind of like plays with his tractors and like finds arrowheads and ship He's just like, I have a great life. He had like owns it like a couple of hundred acres and just like he's just like I'm gonna go like get rid of that tree and the like work to cut the country. Stump up. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: That is cool because then you get the you have the barn full of all the heavy machinery, and you get to operate that ship and do whatever you want to do out there.
Speaker 2: That's fun, you know.
Speaker 3: I also sat next to Jeff fox Or they once on a flight. He told me, Okay, literally the exact same thing. He has a farm outside of Atlanta in Georgia. Yeah, and he just kind of just has some tractors and just like drives around on tractors all damn day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to like feel like you have a purpose when in reality you're just hoe on some ground.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like for me, I wouldn't like I think I would like to have like a lake. I feel like I could be an old man and just go fishing every day. But just like driving a tractor all day, I think I would get I would have to rob a bank at some point.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That seems so conjuncted. Yeah, so conjuncted. That's not doing it for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to have a purpose if you're driving the track, that's you gotta be like you got to be like I'm making a road from here to the lake. I'm doing that. That's my purpose right now.
Speaker 2: It just seems like a big sandbox, right, That's all it is. Yeah, that is. But then you end up like fucking Hawkeye. What's his renner?
Speaker 3: Renner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeremy plowing his own ship and like god damn, dude, like ran over himself and I guess he's back, right.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think he ran over himself. I think he was like saving someone tipped over.
Speaker 2: No one knows. I thought he was saving somebody too. I thought he was.
Speaker 6: He was like pulling them out of the snow, and then he got like ran over by the plow.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought might have been the pr machine. I'm just kidding. True, I thought he had a snowplow and then got caught in the snowplow.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think it tipped back over.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: I think the less we know the better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, conjunction, what's the function?
Speaker 2: All I know is he was rocking cool glasses when he was like, I'm all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah he rocked.
Speaker 2: That's all I know. And we're throwing up that picture here.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so technically he was rescuing his nephew.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you. I will accept your apology.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like rescuing rescuing. It's not like he was like drowning.
Speaker 4: Wait what fine rescue.
Speaker 3: Well, he was stuck in a car during a bad storm. So he's just trying to dig the car out. It's not like a rescue.
Speaker 2: He was going to his nephew who was in a stuck car.
Speaker 7: Yes, so Renner used the plow to rescue his nephew.
Speaker 2: That seems pretty dangerous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could freeze to death.
Speaker 2: To you, you wouldn't even rub a bank, you bitch.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know what that would be like to be covered in snow. I mean there was snow out here and it was fucking cold as shit. Dude, I don't think that would be fun.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys didn't grow up around snow, so like, okay, you get stuck in cars sometimes. Oah.
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean it's not awesome. It's not great snow thing.
Speaker 6: Snow thing, you figure it out, hold on, hold on, I got you for that.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I'm sure he could get out of the car. I think that he was just trying to get his car out of the snow, right, you know what, I mean, it's not like he's rescuing his life.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, he's trying to like tow it or something.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I want to get my car out.
Speaker 3: I want to move to the car.
Speaker 2: By the way, Renners have been so pumped to be like I can finally use that snowplow.
Speaker 6: Yeah that thing sounded sick, dude.
Speaker 3: So after successfully towing his nephew's vehicle, Renner exited the plow and then it rolled towards him, crushing him.
Speaker 7: Fuck that sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks. Good for him to be back on the man. Oh my god, that's bad. Yeah, yeah, that would be that would be a bummer. I don't think I would want more than four acres. Four acres is fine?
Speaker 4: How big is that? What is an acre?
Speaker 5: An acre was like my house out in Calabastis that was an acre. Like that's what I'm on right now?
Speaker 2: Is one?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And Danville too, rub it in.
Speaker 3: You need another four inches?
Speaker 5: But so four is good. Four is a good size. But I don't know, I feel like thirty is the right play.
Speaker 2: You need another four inches, I'll go to state parks. I'll go to like other like they can deal with it. I don't want to have to like least thirty acres and like go for a fence ride and make sure like shit's tip top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 5: You're basically taking care of a fucking park. You're right, that's what it is.
Speaker 7: Or basically what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you have enough money for all these acres, maybe you have enough money to build an old wild West town and you can sort of live out your fantasy, right right, yes, bank robbing or whatever, you know what I mean, you could really build. So if you have one hundred acres, you could build like an old city street, like an old New York timey city street, so you can have old timy gangster shootouts for fun with your friends.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is this is the show. This is a show, a show about the people who work at the fake ranch on a billionaire's like farm and they just sit around waiting for him to come back in town and pretend to rob the bank and pretend to like put a gun, but then someone does get killed.
Speaker 3: I mean, imagine imagine being Ah, it'd be so fun to be like a crazy trick billionaire. What eccentric billionaire is that the word.
Speaker 2: No, uh, Adam, you know it's eccentric, not eccentric.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, it's it's with an x eccentric.
Speaker 2: No, it's not pronounced eccentric. I think it's e c X.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eccentric ecc right, yeah, eccentric, eccentric.
Speaker 2: I don't think people say eccentric. Okay, okay, I don't think so either. And you're very eccentric, Blake.
Speaker 7: How would you say it, Blake?
Speaker 4: I would go eccentric, but I'm I'm dumb.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, three against one and you caught me. That's one of the words I say wrong and have said wrong. Minds are allowed.
Speaker 2: But you're using it in the right way, so you're right. But this, but we've been discussing it. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 7: I'm using it in the right way.
Speaker 2: It just happened right in the wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, eccentric.
Speaker 2: Look at us.
Speaker 7: Well, it would be fun to be in eccentric. Hit me with again, Blake, eccentric eccentric.
Speaker 2: She sounds kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, it would be fun to be an eccentric billionaire because then you could have like a stable of actors to like that are always kind of you in your bunk house that are always there. And then you're like, okay, uh, hey, we're going to the old wild West, uh, you know a lot today, and you go to the lot as if it's a movie studio a lot. But then like maybe you come in, maybe just go to the saloon and kicking, you know, maybe you're just kicking out the saloon, playing some cards. Maybe maybe you decide to rob a bank. Maybe there's a shootout in the you know, in the main thoroughfare.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like Sean not Sean Penn, Michael Douglas in the game, right, Like it's all kind of storyographed. Yeah, like it gets real enough.
Speaker 4: You're kind of pitching your own like wild West, Epstein Island.
Speaker 3: What you're saying, Yeah, well island the board. Yeah, you're not fucking children. It's not I don't know why you always have to talk about fucking children. Kyle's always talking about eating children.
Speaker 2: It's not about say that there are children, you're just not fucking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not fucking them.
Speaker 2: This child.
Speaker 4: I was just saying, like, it's like your own private area, right.
Speaker 7: I don't know why Epstein.
Speaker 3: When you think of an own private area like there's people that just have a farm and ship and it doesn't need to be for fucking kids.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I just feel like it's like a place where we all know what it is, and it's like very private.
Speaker 2: I don't know that much about what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, and I've said before on an on another podcast, I would like, also, how fun would it be to like blow stuff up, like have your rocket launchers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 2: Also that's just something I was like, to.
Speaker 3: What end, there's not even a small part of you that just wants to blow stuff up with rocket launchers? Not really, man, that is so absurd to me.
Speaker 2: What does it do for you?
Speaker 3: It's fun? Fun?
Speaker 2: I bet it's so sick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so science.
Speaker 2: It's science, dude, that's like big science. That's science science. I think about like like when we were on jet skis after Shark Week, Like I went out and I was like, yeah, it doesn't do anything for me.
Speaker 6: Well, no, the jet skis were fucking awesome, dude, Yeah, those are right.
Speaker 2: I don't get like, je, what do you like?
Speaker 3: What really? What do what gets you going?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What gets your heart pumping?
Speaker 3: What gets you going? Because because we've established that like Uh, you're not a big adrenaline guy, it seems, so what gets you? What gets you going? Because I think adrenaline is a pretty universal thing that most young viral viral man.
Speaker 2: I don't need like out, I don't. I guess I'm like, uh yeah, I don't need to blow anything up riding a jet ski. I don't know. I don't know what it's okay?
Speaker 4: What get your blood boiling? What gets your heart pumping?
Speaker 3: Because I could, I could list like ten things that get me excited?
Speaker 6: What really Sounder's home makes side, We'll get some get.
Speaker 3: Light mode.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like uh hmm.
Speaker 4: Airplane rides, sad life.
Speaker 3: I just don't get excited.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Dam yeah, nothing like you like, if you're seeking adrenaline, man, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Are you running? Or are you jumping off of something high? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you like to jump off high things into into water and you know it's safe, but it's kind of fun to jump off like a thirty foot thing I dive or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that, but it doesn't do anything for me.
Speaker 3: Oh man, dead inside true robot?
Speaker 4: What about holding your breath for a really long time.
Speaker 2: Does that do it for you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to think of swimming. I'm trying to think of swimming activities, things you could do in the water.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I guess like when like competing.
Speaker 4: Complete, that's like it's competition.
Speaker 2: Competing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's not the same the same as like I.
Speaker 5: Was blowing something up like a I agree, I don't need to blow anything up.
Speaker 4: I just what about paintball.
Speaker 2: Paintball's fun, but that's competing to me. But are you gonna what if?
Speaker 5: What if like we were like, dude, I got one hundred acres and I'm about to blow up this fucking oil tanker out here and come on out and do it.
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 5: Are you saying that you I understand you're as far as the drive fucking thirty minutes, dude, it's nothing. It's a phone call twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Yeah, yeah, But if you told me to drive two hours to see that, I don't think I would give a fuck. I remember a friend of mine in like eighth grade was like, dude, I wish I could just go into a crate and barrel with a bat and just break everything and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like destroy rooms. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like not interested.
Speaker 3: See that. That to me, I've had the opportunity to do that, and I want to. Uh, it was stupid. I didn't I didn't even care for it.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, it's you're such a disruptive person. I feel like you would like that.
Speaker 2: Adam just starts picking plates up and walking out with him.
Speaker 4: These are nice, it's a good plate.
Speaker 2: What didn't do it? What was this circumstance, Adam that it didn't do it for you?
Speaker 3: Because it seemed kind of dumb. I wish I had a gun and they were employees. First of all, there was nothing like that fun to break. It was just like, yeah, that's a plate. I've like dropped a play before, like breaking place.
Speaker 2: There's no one's face to put a gun in.
Speaker 7: This is boring, Yeah, there's no faces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I thought, what I like about my idea to blow up planes from the sky that are on Mann's The Fly.
Speaker 2: And Adam is referencing a thing from many podcasts ago where it's like, if you had a billion dollars, what would you do? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And immediately I said, and I've had this fantasy of like I would live on a giant farm and I'd have planes that come over, that would just fly over.
Speaker 2: And like Angel Highway or Angel Airs.
Speaker 3: And it's unannounced and I have to quickly grab my rocket launcher and shoot at the planes.
Speaker 2: How big are these planes?
Speaker 3: All different sizes, but if they're big, they're higher, so it's harder. It is harder, But I think it'd be fun because I like shooting things. I think it's fun the marksmanship of it, and I think it'd be fucking sick, and I think I could do it. I think it's like a skill that I have in me because I am naturally just a good shot when I'm shooting guns. And I think I could do it.
Speaker 2: So you don't even have to be right up in front of someone, just put a gun in their face.
Speaker 3: And to do that and to hit it, I think would be wildly satisfying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they're so high up in the air and they're moving at such a race.
Speaker 4: It's a game.
Speaker 6: At that point, all your friends have rocket launchers. You're like, I bet I could hit it first. That's fucking fun. I mean, I'm totally.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Blake. I'm glad. I'm glad I got one.
Speaker 4: And I'll rob people with you.
Speaker 2: I think that you're going to have to have a lot of land.
Speaker 3: And guess what, it's competition, Durst. It is a competition. You know.
Speaker 4: That's fun whoever hits it first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Do you wait, there's you've never bungee jumped or jumped out of an airplane?
Speaker 4: Nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Correct, I've never bunge jumped or jumped out of an airplane. Okay, but like, look, I swam with sharks. Like I'm not you to do it.
Speaker 4: We're not saying you're yellow belly. We're just saying like you're not. It's just not.
Speaker 2: That's but I'm not even saying I'm like mister bravery. It just doesn't like get me going.
Speaker 3: But the driving with sharks wasn't that didn't that wasn't exciting. I think I think that stuffs so exciting. I love doing it. I was.
Speaker 4: My heart was pumping when I.
Speaker 3: Was when we first went down, and that when we shark dived together. Yeah, and we first it was I think it was one of our very first dives. We went uh it was like that that. Remember, I don't know, maybe I was the only one that thought that.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 3: An ancient chip, like an old shipwrecked and it is from like two thousand and six or something. Yeah, and we're like, oh, this't cause it was like all rusted and gnarled looking. And we scuba dive down there and we hang on to the side. And then and then our boy Andre who was like feeding the sharks in this metal suit. These sharks are like biting his arm and shit, and he's just like shaking them off. It was wild. And there was like sixty sharks and there were like five ten feet away from it.
Speaker 2: It was a sharknado. It was.
Speaker 3: It was a true sharknado, I thought. I mean to me, I was like, that was wildly exciting. Your heart's racing. There's all these crazy sharks everywhere. It is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I love that I did it. I never need to do it again. Yeah, it was awesome, But like, I.
Speaker 4: Just what about like a really good book. Does that kind of get you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, blake, Between me holding my breath and reading any other real humdinger.
Speaker 4: I'm grasping for straw.
Speaker 7: Well, do it like well working.
Speaker 3: I understand what he's doing because because we're going I'm going the one way, the blowing stuff up, and you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like maybe you.
Speaker 3: Are crazy the sharks or this, and he's going the super boring route and we're and so far nothing in the middle.
Speaker 2: How about this? You know? What gets me going is like creating things. I guess I'm just not like a I was gonna ask that. I'm not like a destructor. I'm not like a like I'd rather create something like if we're in the writer's room and we are putting like a an episode together and coming up with shit and it's like, oh shit that and like feathering things together and being like, wow, this actually really fucking works, and then like getting jokes. Doing a punch up with you guys was always like very fun. That is to me, it's exciting.
Speaker 3: Well that, I mean that was very fun for me too. It doesn't mean we can't also like to do the others.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they're not mutually exclusive.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't say. No one's ever said this exactly. Yeah, these are these are not mutually The questions I keep asking you, Adam are like, what do you get out of it. What I get out of like creating episodes of TV is that like, it's fucking cool. It didn't exist now it does. You're like, it's an expression of all of our combined skills and all this stuff, and then people get to see it and they get something out of it. Shooting down an airplane to me, doesn't there's no there's no value add for me.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's like it's like a fleeting thing that happened that. Then you're like, uh, bigger plane, right, you know, I don't know who's Yeah, who's going to clean it up? I guess it's Adam, Adam, Who's going to clean it up? That's the that's the next thing. Who's going to clean it up? That's the next problem, dude, Blake, if I could clean up an airplane?
Speaker 6: No, no, No.
Speaker 3: The thing is is you live on on two thousand acres and this is it's part it's part of the graveyard.
Speaker 7: And then taking earth and that's part of life, you know.
Speaker 2: That's the circle of life into the ground. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that cool. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then and then you use the wreckage and you get dent and it goes back to my creative instincts. You get a shoot at a movie or a TV show around the wreckage, you know, like like that part of the Universal City, uh right from Lost?
Speaker 5: You guys, aren't you guys aren't all that different because talking about creating and like Adam is actually doing that right now with his with his whole imagination he's creating for the podcast, right.
Speaker 2: I think, like before Workaholics, when I was like a coach, I think that that's super fucking cool to like coach somebody and then see them like progress and like get the thing that they want. That's super exciting to me to be like, dude, you fucking did it? Okay, like or do that to be uh well, because I know that's what we are now. Yes, yes, very good.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's a good.
Speaker 2: That's a rush to me to be like to see somebody put it all together and be like, dud, you surprise yourself. Kind of sick, huh. I agree? I agree, that's cool. That and peeing on homeless people just for there we go, just to see what fucking.
Speaker 3: Happens, dude, something.
Speaker 2: It's going up, Like in going to a grocery store with a stapler and then just like fucking hitting somebody with it and all the water Melvin.
Speaker 7: I mean, for sure, for sure, dude.
Speaker 3: We I mean obviously I like to go to I like to I mean, we're looking for something exciting there. It's not coaching kids like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you walk into a grocery store with a statement but no, no, no, I'm not talking about the process of coaching. I'm talking about the moment where the process is paid off. That's fucking exciting for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could see that where you're like, oh shit, they're in a race or playing a game and they fucking get the w and you're like, oh damn man, we worked for this and it paid off.
Speaker 4: This is fucking cool.
Speaker 2: I think to Adam's shooting airplanes down, like if it was like some sort of stunt that had to be coordinated that we pulled off, that's kind of more interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, it's it's less about the coordination, like the like, it's more like a skill that you had, like don't you wouldn't. I mean, I also think I'd like shooting bows and arrows. Nothing's exploding, But I think I would like knowing that I could reach out and shoot this thing and hit that bullseye from you just a smart way. Yeah, I think I would like that.
Speaker 2: I think that I would have just as much fun shooting bows and arrows than rocket launchers at seven forty Seven's right, it's almost the same thing.
Speaker 7: So the same amount of fun, which for you is zero amount of fun.
Speaker 3: We've established you don't.
Speaker 2: Like it, no, because if we're doing the if we're competing, and like, yeah, that's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: So you would like it if it's the same amount of fun. You would also like to shoot rocket launchers at planes.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is I don't need it to be that. It doesn't have to be that too.
Speaker 7: Well, what if it is just one day you go to somebody's house.
Speaker 3: What if you just go to somebody's house and that's what they're doing, Like, it could be fun.
Speaker 5: But you're saying just saying, if he gets one hundred like pieces of adrenaline from shooting an arrow, he's gonna get one hundred pieces of adrenaline from shooting that. And what he's talking about, I'm shooting a fucking like a plane. It's the same, right, you're saying that the same amount of adrenaline is excreted from your glands, your adrenal glands in those two situations.
Speaker 2: Right, Funny how this guy knows about adrenal glands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't bring your baby eating vocab here, dude, don't bring that baby eating vocas.
Speaker 2: You're saying. You get the same though, right, That's what you're saying is that am I am? I on the right path there? What I'm saying is that if Adam, if you called me up and were like, Yo, come on by, we're shooting bows and arrows, I'll be like, okay. And if you said, yo, come on by, we're gonna shoot down to seven forty seven, maybe there's like a sliver more of me. That's like, I guess I gotta go see these dudes shoot down at seven forty seven. Yeah, only because it's like it that's fucking crazy. Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna be I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've also messed with some tanner wite. You guys ever messed with tannerite before?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you shoot it and explodes and it explodes.
Speaker 7: It's on.
Speaker 3: Oh we did it.
Speaker 7: We go on a hunting trip once a year with my family and friends.
Speaker 3: And there's like fifteen of us that go and we put a bunch of tannerite inside of a pumpkin and we took an AR fifteen and shot it and it exploded. It was so loud that it get busted windows out of our cabin, Like the windows just shattered. It was insane.
Speaker 2: It shattered the windows of your cabin.
Speaker 3: Of the cabin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you do it like right outside the cabin or what?
Speaker 3: No, it was like fifty yards down, so you got something against a lot of tannerite of it. I didn't. I didn't mix the tannerte, but but it was. It was a hell of a lot.
Speaker 2: I just want to know whose idea was to put it inside of a pumpkin and what the fuck's up with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What was the pumpkin? Dude?
Speaker 7: I think it was just around so that we're looking for something to put it inside of.
Speaker 2: And yeah, have another question. I'm glad I wasn't around put it inside his mouth.
Speaker 4: Around?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 5: Are you factoring that like the room for error, the room for error airplane shoot down with that could be way messy and way horrible compared.
Speaker 2: To no, no, no, the room for we're not We're not looking error. Yeah, this is We're not We're not.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about last week about how like I also have to be a murderer to rob banks.
Speaker 7: We're not going down in the weeds and.
Speaker 2: The weeds with it. I'm just now remembering, We're not.
Speaker 3: We're not going in the weeds.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not trying to do that. I'm just wondering.
Speaker 5: I'm just wondering if the larger scale it gets, the more room for error, the more or even just cost of it.
Speaker 2: Is that factoring in at all, or it's just.
Speaker 7: No, there's no, there's no cost.
Speaker 2: I'm only addressed like the what Adam's talking about, like getting a fucking rush out of it, Like fuck yeah, I don't know if I would have that that rush.
Speaker 3: So if you if you are let's say we're all at a rock quarry, yep, we're at a beautiful rock quarry, and maybe we are and we are jumping off a cliff uh into the water, and it's it's a hell of a drop. It's let's say, forty feet it's a rock drop and you gotta leap off. That won't be exciting for you. I feel like I could do that all day long. And have a great time with my friends, and it would just be a fucking sick ass afternoon. I feel like I could do that all damn day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think at a certain point I'd be like, we did it. So there's some interest though, So there is some interest up until the seventh points. Yeah, that's just fun. I mean I'm in my element right right, and.
Speaker 5: This again we're jumping into water. We've already established I would jump out of an airplane. Likes jumping into water.
Speaker 3: I feel like if Durs ever had a stand up special, it would be called the Wet Blanket.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that that's what There's a stand up stretcher.
Speaker 2: Would be called.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm just not into it.
Speaker 2: I like that. Well, first of all, stand up just doesn't interest me. It's not that exciting.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, come on now, actually, yeah, you'd be creating live Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like if it's so high that like you really can't do anything but jump, that's less interesting to me than like a lower height where you could like do tricks off of it, if that makes any sense. Like I'd much rather jump off of a like springboard three meter that's like you can do like flips and like that kind of shit then, just like jumping off of a ten meter where you're really not doing anything except falling, that's not interesting to me.
Speaker 5: But what about if you had to do what I about if you convince yourself to try flips off to ten meters, if you were like, I need to do flips off the what if that was the charge?
Speaker 2: Well, Kyle, that's stupid to do. Why because you can fucking break your back landing on water from that height. But that's like what the adrenaline seekers are after. They're looking for that. That's but that's stupidity, that's done.
Speaker 7: I mean those the cliff the cliff divers do that shit all the time.
Speaker 2: That's they land it. They land it. If they still do you know why they do that all the time. They are professionals, so there's not even a rush. They're just they're just doing what they do.
Speaker 5: But the only reason they're professionals is because they're seeking that rush. That's the only reason they're.
Speaker 3: But that's not crazy.
Speaker 2: You think they started at ten meters, No, started at one meter and work their way up and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course correct, but there you're there still is a rush because even as a stand up comedian, even though I've done stand up a thousand times or more, probably you still get a little rush every time you go on stage, and if you don't, you're fucking lyne, you know what I mean, right.
Speaker 2: Right, But at a certain point, the rush leaves and you do your job.
Speaker 7: I don't think the rush ever leaves it never.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying during your set, like you get out there, you're like it's fucking go time, Just like when you watch that free solo, Like the dude's heart rate does not go up even though he's copper handing fucking Capitan.
Speaker 3: Yeah. For sure, you're out there and you're and you're doing your you settle and you're doing your job. But still like it's like you're on your toes, like every you know, you're you have to be like very in the moment you are, or else it's gonna go south.
Speaker 4: You know, and like I gotta go, I gotta take a nap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no matter what.
Speaker 5: There's a gear up process and that can be part of the adrenaline seek as well. When you're gearing up, that could be like, oh that's where the adrenaline really kicks in for me because when I get out there, it's not happening.
Speaker 4: I have one durs.
Speaker 6: What about space exploration? Would you be willing to go on some sort of space right?
Speaker 2: Not really interested?
Speaker 3: God damn it, God been on a good one the last few weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, these are these you guys are asking me? No, not really interested in that? Or like going to the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 6: So you don't want to go with like a crew of like with six scientists. You're you're going to go around the Moon and come back to Earth. There's problem solving along the way, and you're part of a team.
Speaker 2: For what to just have gone to the moon?
Speaker 5: Isn't that a big risk factor? That's a scary thing to say you're going to do when.
Speaker 3: You're an old Durst, when you're an old man and you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be like, man, I did all the these incredible things, Like I went to the Moon, I went to I took a submarine and I went to the Mariana Trench. I I did, you know, climbed the.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to look back and go, hey, did you do the things you wanted to do to the best of your ability. Yeah, that's it. But I don't want to just be like, Hey, did you do all the stuff that's crazy?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, wait, so what do you What's like, what's one of the big checklist things. What's one of the big bucket list things you want to cross.
Speaker 2: Off that I haven't done yet? Make a good TV show with funny people. I feel like I met a point of I got a lot of privilege here. I'm like, I've done a lot of the ship I wanted to do.
Speaker 4: So you're done, You're good. Yeah, urs in retirement, dude, damn well.
Speaker 5: When I think about an adrenaline seek that I'm trying to get, I don't have much that I'm looking for. I've jumped out of a plane twice.
Speaker 2: I've done that.
Speaker 5: I don't think I would. I don't think I would do it again. I don't think I would seek that adrenaline again. I would, I wouldn't chase it. I would do it if it presented itself.
Speaker 3: I've done it a few times as well. Uh, skydiving, right, It's fine. Yeah, I mean I wasn't like the coolest thing I've done. I feel like I shark diving to me is way more fun and standing sixty nine and is like, way down.
Speaker 2: The coolest thing I've done, which we all know is standing.
Speaker 4: Six that's the coolest.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was kinda after the initial drop, it's kind of boring, and then once the parachute comes out, it comes out like way too soon, and then you're just like floating.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, are you on record saying skydiving is boring?
Speaker 2: I mean sort of, dude, there's my guy. Oh, it's just a bunch air, Dude.
Speaker 7: I thought that when we did the demolition derby that was way more fun.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because there's way yeah, there's a ton more X factors.
Speaker 5: There's people that that was very unique, and I can get behind that being super dope as well, but the coast skydiving boring is a little.
Speaker 4: Well, no, after the initial check your phone while you're going down, dude.
Speaker 7: Once the once the parasute came out, I was like, fucking are we done with this yet?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Is fucking Snoozeville died just ten more seconds?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But what about when you jumped out? What about the what about the ride up? That's the best part, But it's Okay, well that's what we're talking about. The most adrenaline you got while you were doing this, much like stand up.
Speaker 7: But it's the same as a roller coaster, but a roller.
Speaker 2: Coaster has unique things happening moment to moment, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's it's the drop is the best part, right, that first drop.
Speaker 2: There's no way that that's actually true in your mind. I don't know, it depends. That's insane for me.
Speaker 3: Every roller coaster, the drop, that first big drop is the best part. Is that de neum Daniel moon, And that's the same as skydiving. And then it goes away and then you're flying for a minute and that's cool, but then that parachute comes out. I was just like, dude, I would rather, let's I will wear a full on fucking parka, a wet suit that's like that windproof koe because it's so cold, it's so cold. I would rather go super duper high so I could fall for fucking ever.
Speaker 2: Okay at that altitude it's very cold, Yes, super cold up there, Yeah, it's very cold.
Speaker 7: Or pull the parachute or go regular skydiving.
Speaker 2: Well what are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What were you nothing? Nude? Skydiving is kind of sick.
Speaker 2: Remember when you were a kid and they were like some guys skydive with a dick in his butt, just.
Speaker 7: Wearing clothes, and they put you in their little wets, the little onesie outfit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: To me, it wasn't that exciting. I was a little bored. I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought shark divings way better. I thought our demolition derby was way more funk.
Speaker 2: But are you saying they're more fun or they last longer?
Speaker 7: I thought more exciting. I'm more exciting. That's That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't think skydiving was that.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm going with the cliff diving thing where it's like how many times can you just jump straight down?
Speaker 4: That's true?
Speaker 7: Well see that's but that's the best part.
Speaker 3: And probably get that.
Speaker 7: You get that. You get that every time. You get that every time.
Speaker 2: I don't get that every time. After a while, I go, this is the same ship. I need to like flip or like try something differently. I'm not gonna die jump from ten meters.
Speaker 4: I can fix skydiving.
Speaker 3: I fixed skydiving. Please.
Speaker 4: It's like laser tag. You each have a laser tag fucking vest and helmets on. You all jump out of the plane and then you shoot at each other while you're skydiving. And then when the.
Speaker 7: Guns are real, now we're talking, we're talking.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know how the gravity would affect the bullets, but I assume lasers.
Speaker 2: Can shoot straight.
Speaker 3: Paintball paintball, paintballs would fly off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true lasers.
Speaker 7: Hey, but then you gotta account for that. So you got to kind of shoot over here.
Speaker 2: No, that like that movie Wanted I believe, right with Angelina and Jolie. Yes, oh yeah, Angelina and Joey was shooting with a hook on it.
Speaker 3: So you shoot, you shoot down this way, and you know it's gonna fucking zoom zoom back.
Speaker 2: Adam, what about what about this for skydiving?
Speaker 5: Real guns? Real gun Okay, real guns. You enjoy your fucking free fall. You're doing that, everybody's doing it. As soon as the parachutes come out, the real guns come out, you start shooting.
Speaker 2: Holes in each other's parachute. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that's just war.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, I'm not really gonna want to murder my friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like laser tap. You're still gonna have enough air to like travel down. It's not gonna like You're not gonna it's just gonna get scarier. Therefore you're adrenaline, it'll get wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean maybe, dude, I would say paintball that would be very fun. If you're just whacking your friends with paintball guns and you're trying to like steer your way out of it, let's.
Speaker 2: Start that, maybe even potentially dying getting your parachutes wrapped together, and.
Speaker 3: Then and then I feel what could save Skydivan for me would be to then try to, uh see how close to the earth you could possibly get before pulling the parachute.
Speaker 4: Well, that is base jumping, yes, base jumping.
Speaker 2: And we've covered also that Adam has cheated death, so he he thinks he thinks he can cheat it again. And I think that's what he's after.
Speaker 3: Tickle tickle goes my pickle.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that he's not to you.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a conjecture. That's a conjection.
Speaker 2: You would you honestly like to see how close you can get to the ground before pulling the parachute.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a nightmare.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, I think that'd be very fun. I think that'd be very exciting.
Speaker 2: How close do you think you can get ten feet like this? This dude said.
Speaker 4: Six feet from the edge.
Speaker 2: Ten feet six feet the edge? Thinker, this has to be a contest, right that people do?
Speaker 3: Right? Oh yeah, there's some real lunatics out there.
Speaker 2: Well, what do we think the closest is, because what is the like distance that is that curb? Well, they have those, they have those watches that tell them when they have to pull it. So I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: Like when you jump out, what you jump at like eighteen thousand or ten thousand feet or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think you have to be up above ten thousand.
Speaker 5: When I jump, I jump ten thousand, So I think I would imagine if you're free falling, you probably have.
Speaker 7: To pull like you're thinking ten thousand. That's just when Wi Fi works.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty good that they're thinking of ten thousand maniacs. No, no, no, I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: I remember I had a choice of going eighteen thousand feet or maybe it was like ten or eleven thousand.
Speaker 4: Did you go higher?
Speaker 2: Low?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I went low.
Speaker 7: When I went with my mom, we went we went higher.
Speaker 2: You went with your mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went with my mom, my dad.
Speaker 2: Or sister with Grandma Kinky. Yeah, just a family of bank robbers in the wrong era. I guess we got to jump out of an airplane. Yeah. I went with my dad and my brother for my dad's fifty Ye.
Speaker 3: No, actually I don't. I don't think my dad went. I think it was my mom, my mom, and my sister. It's important cause my dad gets uh, my dad gets vertigo. Oh, my mom loved it. Yeah, my mom loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the bank robber is on my mom's side.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: There you go, birds of a feather.
Speaker 2: She looked at you across the way and point her fingers and I wish this was real. Boom, don't let me in a bank.
Speaker 3: Give me all your money.
Speaker 2: That'd be cool if your mom started robbing banks at this age, just for the rush. After listening to this episode.
Speaker 4: It's like the end of Rookie of the Year, She's like, Yo, you remember how I always told you it was your great great great grandpa. It was your great great great grandma.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I thought you were gonna say it to me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, she's gonn't live that long. She can be back from nineteen oh one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she could have said, like, I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: I thought She's like, Dude, I feel like you guys are conjuncturing me right now.
Speaker 7: The energy is palpable.
Speaker 3: Is that the guy?
Speaker 4: I feel like you're conjuncturing me.
Speaker 7: The energy is palpable. You're acting like a demo gogue.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're conjuncturing.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna jump out of an airplane together at some point? Guys?
Speaker 4: And you guys, honestly, you're like kin to me, bro the fact that you're jumping down my neck about this.
Speaker 2: I would I would go skydiving with you dudes for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I would skinda again, and I'm really scared. I will do it though, if you guys do it because you're like kin to me.
Speaker 7: Blake was so scared, dude. When we were doing the demolition derby.
Speaker 3: We got very funny footage of him freaking out that we ended up not using because Blake seemed too scared.
Speaker 2: Didn't he hurts back?
Speaker 4: Bro A, I don't drive stick, dude, neither do I and Be the dudes came up to me and told me they were going to hurt me.
Speaker 3: They told me.
Speaker 7: I know they said the same thing to me.
Speaker 3: I was right with you.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to get that doesn't tickle my pickle. Bro I'm not a bank robber.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: I didn't even ask me what excites me. Tune in next week. Fair enough.
Speaker 3: We We have footage of Blake looking so scared that we opted to not use it because I was like, yeah, it's not It wasn't funny.
Speaker 6: I was acting obviously. I saw the cameras. I was playing it up for the cameras. It wasn't scary character Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh scary.
Speaker 4: That shit was easy to me.
Speaker 2: Oh are we going skydiving?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Is that what what Durs is saying. I was just thinking the other day, I don't need to do it again. But now that Durs is like, I'll go if you guys go, It's like, well, shit, maybe, dude. Here's what I'm going to say, is that I'll go. We just don't know if a billionaire is going to shoot us.
Speaker 4: Out of the skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking dangerous.
Speaker 3: We have to go over. I'm sorry. The only the only sort of private island where billionaires do stuff for private area where rich people are is Epstein's Island. According to Blake, we had to do it wherever that is, don't I don't know that any apologies, any epic slams.
Speaker 7: First of all, would anyone like to guess what my word of the day was? I said a lot of big you should take it.
Speaker 2: What was the one you said back in then? Convalescence or something? Conject conjecture?
Speaker 4: Conjecture, Yeah, I'm going with that as well.
Speaker 2: That is yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Conjecture wasn't even on the list. That's just what I threw into donkey what okay?
Speaker 2: Hold on? So okay, So let me say so it's it's palpable, Blake, it was.
Speaker 4: It was palpable.
Speaker 3: Are you pointing like I got it? Or are you pointing like pointing to Blake? I'm going to go with.
Speaker 4: Parmesan Parmesian.
Speaker 2: You you fucking idiot, Armes Parmesian Parmesan sounds like a Brita cat. What was it?
Speaker 3: It was palpable? But also I oh, I thought I thought that was a I mean, I was like, oh, this might actually go same as cohesive, because palpable, that's one that people say, that's not like I feel like.
Speaker 2: I know what that means, and that's a funny word. I feel like that's a funny word that you would say that you would pick to say a lot palpable.
Speaker 7: Yeah, choose to say like to try to sound a little smarter than I am.
Speaker 5: I got it because you brought it back like at the end of their you brought palpable back like first, and so I clocked that and was like.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's if it's not conjecture.
Speaker 6: It's that nice, Kyle, even though you haven't been here for tons and tons and tons guys, you know your guy and that's cool.
Speaker 2: And that is not conjectured.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is not Absolutely it's not parmesian or can either.
Speaker 3: Just because he missed uh something like sixty or eighty episodes of the podcast, he I think it was one hundred boards of one hundred.
Speaker 4: Guy Happy, one hundred episode of Kyle.
Speaker 2: To you guys, I think I owe I owe you an apology, Adam. I'm sorry that I thought you didn't know the work. No, I feel like this is the way I know. I owe you an apology and I'm sorry for that.
Speaker 3: That's okay, all was forgiven. Yeah, now you better not ever work at a bank, dude, because I'm coming in guns and blazing.
Speaker 2: There's no maybe I need to be robbed. No, we know how that went.
Speaker 4: My fucking porch pirate, still still thinking about it, got higher.
Speaker 2: Got higher, rest cameras. I had a cop come out and he goes, you can't do anything.
Speaker 3: Damn, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: And he goes, you know, you could do more on your property than I could do.
Speaker 4: And I was like, wow, thanks.
Speaker 2: I was like, blue cop love. I'm a blue blue blue line love. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you miss Cis Kyle.
Speaker 3: But Duror's had some something stolen off his porch, little porch pirate stealing stuff, which they do. Uh and he and he was pretty raged up. That's actually what gets him going. We figured out at the very end of this episode is what gets him going is having something from I don't want to rob I don't want to rob people. I don't want to rob someone's property.
Speaker 4: Just banks that people work at.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you just work?
Speaker 3: So what do you care? Give them the money? You know what I mean, what do you care? It's just like a fun afternoon for you. It's like a thing that happened, you know, someone came in and robbed me out. We've got a bank, I'll be like, hell, yeah, dude, this is my money.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm taking.
Speaker 3: What do I care? But I don't want to rob like I would never steal from someone. You know, I'm not going to like actually rob you guys. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Goodbye?
Speaker 2: A promise? Is that a promise?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 2: By the way, no one was talking about you robbing us except for you right now.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how I'm not going to run you.
Speaker 2: I think I said that's just conjection.
Speaker 3: Kyle's already checked out. Look at him, he's.
Speaker 4: Checkingles Jesus goodbye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on thatronto time.
Speaker 4: That was another episode.
Speaker 7: You're really gonna take. There's no apology.
Speaker 3: I feel like you guys did some it was it was fine, all right, that's another episode.
Speaker 2: Adam likes to be the one who does it so nice.
Speaker 4: I'm bad go ahead, virus.
Speaker 3: But I didn't. I didn't think.
Speaker 7: I didn't think we did. I didn't think we did it, you know. I didn't think we did then.
Speaker 2: But then you started to say it, I well, no, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, well, okay, we're we're ending it. Fine, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not in it. I'm saying, for a long time you want you don't want to know it gives me a rush. First, No, you ended first, Kyle, Do you have any apologizes?
Speaker 4: An episode import already Wow, dude,