Speaker 1: Yeah, great, we're recording. Oh hi, hi, I guess I have to play the song. Yeah, please, Um, that's not it. Let's see is that it? That's not it. I have something in here that's a surprise. Right light, right light? Oh my god, comm it down your phone. You left it there so you locked So you just decided to tap my phone?
Speaker 2: The police coming. Did I hit the button enough time?
Speaker 1: No, you didn't hit the emergency button. Have you ever done that by accident? Though? Oh? Yes, yeah, yep. If you press the button three times on the side, it triggers the emergency thing. Cooper.
Speaker 2: When she was little, she dialed nine one one on my BlackBerry, and even though it wasn't hooked up anymore, they still pick up because it still works. Any phone that's still a phone, if you dial nine to one one, it'll work. I don't know BlackBerry since they deactivated them. But if you have an old phone from whenever and you dial nine one one on it, even if it doesn't have service, it'll work.
Speaker 1: It has to. It's the lawyeh. Well, if it doesn't have service, hows it calling nine one one.
Speaker 2: Because it has service for that?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah? I don't think that's necessarily true. I do look it up. How would I look it up? Does nine one one work when you have no service? They're going to be like, how does it work? It has to serve as ask her. Hey Siri, I don't have that feature on. I turned Siri off. She annoys me. Hold on nine one one. No service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is. I do. I believe it's a law. If you have you call nine one one if there is no service, calls to nine one one on phones with that active service do not deliver the caller's location to the nine one one call center, and the call center cannot call these phones back to find out the caller's location or the nature of the emergency. But it's disconnected, the call center has no way to call them back, right, But you can still call it if there's no signal.
Speaker 2: Then I didn't say no signal, I said no active service on the phone. Oh okay, you if you have an old iPhone that you don't have hooked up anymore, Yeah, you can still call nine one on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you turn the phone on and there's like bars or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as there's signal.
Speaker 1: Signal sigonal. What's up, buddy? Not much?
Speaker 2: We walk in a bold chat. Today's Monday, Wednesday? What's today Wednesday? Easy to do bowl chats on Wednesday Wednesdays. And it's February something and it's almost Valentine's Day, So make sure you take care of your sweetheart.
Speaker 1: If we had a sponsor, then we could be like and make sure you take care of a sweet hut by going to this one. But we don't.
Speaker 2: Uuse code serial killers for a discount a sex a cereal box yours?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about something please? What so the other day you said, Hey, I have this form that I have to fill out and it says that I need a money order. How do I order money? Is it just a check? Do I just like? Do I just give a check?
Speaker 1: Now? Okay?
Speaker 2: So you don't know what a money order is and you've never heard of a money worm, never heard of a money work. That's fine, you know, I gets it's probably generational. Like when I was a kid, you paid for things if you didn't have a checking account, and a lot of times people wouldn't take checks. Yeah, so you'd have to pay with a money order like you could. You'd mail a money order in to order something or to pay for a bill or something like that, and a.
Speaker 1: Money order is basically.
Speaker 2: It's basically a check, but it's a guaranteed check, so like they don't the place is like, hmm, I don't know if Andrew's check is gonna bounce or not. This one will always be good. And you generally got them from the post office, which you still can, and it costs like two dollars to Western Union for that, you can, but they charge more. Oh really, yeah, I mean generally when you're looking for a money order, you go to the post office. You used to be able to get them at seven elevens and stuff like that, but they don't want to be bothered with that anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's it basically two people that probably come in a year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like the store that I used to work at, we used to sell money orders and very few people ever got them. But you just go to the post office and you say, give me a money order for whatever, and then you mail it and it's just it's just they would cash it just like a check on the other end, got it, so they just deposited into their account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to get one of those because I am going to be a minister for two weddings this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's we need to come back to that. Why just like well because I it's I just wanted to mention because money orders it's a generational thing. Yeah, so you did. You wouldn't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's no different than if you trying to explain to me what an NFT is. It doesn't matter how many times you tell me a non fungible token.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Why am I selling my first tweet for a million dollars? And who wants it? And how do you actually own it? That's I don't understand any of that.
Speaker 1: There's a really good video I watched that sort of explained it, but not really like enough for it to click too much in my brain. Essentially, what you're buying is a link two said picture. It's not anything else Like it's you're not getting the actual image because at the end of the day, you buy like your first tweet, right, it's like a gateway to get that.
Speaker 2: I'm not comprehending anything that you're saying because it's out there, so why do I buy it? It's the already.
Speaker 1: Because I think what they're doing is everybody is preparing for like Web three. What so we're on like Web two right now. I don't and this I know for sure know what you speak of. So they're making like the groundwork for the new Internet. And the new Internet is basically gonna be they want it to be like an open internet, so the same way that like you walk and go to stores and stuff like that, they're trying to make that with the new Internet three Web three. I don't know what this means. Basically we're gonna wind up paying for everything, and it's a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: And like right, like googling something, you're gonna have to pay.
Speaker 1: Yes, because again you're kind of signing up for like services because like again like virtual real estate, now you can make games inside of the Internet, where it's like so now you have to pay for the real estate for it, quote unquote. It's like a whole confusing thing that I just don't know how it's ever gonna catch on. It seems like I'm paying more for free internet. Are we getting raises? No? Oh, why would we get a raise?
Speaker 2: Well, you said we have to pay for all this stuff. How are we going to pay for it. I don't know, you're asking the wrong person. Well, I mean a minister should know these things. A man of the cloth should know how we're going to pay for stuff. So now we're just skirt start back onto ministering. Well, I don't know. I'm done with the NFT thing. I don't understand it. I think it's silly.
Speaker 1: Again. Basically, it's all for web three, which is in development and they're figuring out how it's gonna work. I don't understand how it works.
Speaker 2: But my question is this, why would I pay ten grand yeah for the first tweet from Kellogg's rice crispies. I don't understand it's there? How could I own it? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Again, you own like the link to it. But this is where it's all insane. Is that when you do it like blockchain, it's like a public roster of all your transactions, right, so you know who has it. But then it also makes it like your Internet history will then be easily trackable online for everyone to see.
Speaker 2: Trying to teach me algebra, I don't know what you're talking about. Love algebra so much, that's the one with the letters, right. Geometry has letters too. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Did you do good in geometry? Did I do well well? Whenever I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I took geometry. I dropped math after tenth grade. You could yeah, okay, I'm pretty sure we've been over this. But by the time I was a senior, I was taking social studies, English and Jim, that's it. I dropped it all because I was working.
Speaker 1: Good old eighties education system. It wasn't the eighties. What year was it, nineteen ninety three, We're close enough to the eighties. What are you talking about it? It's a whole new year.
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever decade decade there is. I've been watching a lot of there's a lot of nineties shows on Hulu about you know, the deadliest decade ever and all this stuff. And there was just there was just another one about talk shows and Jerry Springer, and then there was one about the Internet. And there's a whole cool series of nineties thing on Hulu there.
Speaker 1: I'm happy I was born in the nineties because I feel like it was the last fun generation. Because I feel like the show could not be released today as it is. Like I said, I go back and Rewatch some old like two thousands, early two thousands reality shows. It was a wild time, wild the things that they would play on TV, the things people would say on TV. It's just nowadays immediate, like cancel on the spot.
Speaker 2: It's weird because the thing that I most like about the nineties television is that there wasn't as much to watch as there is now. Yeah, so you had to really be invested in stuff that I don't know, there's just so much. There's so much, like we'll, there's thousands of things to watch on every platform there is, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Having too many options is just as bad as having no options. It's like, again, I feel like I'm suggested a new show every day, and there is no way I'm going to be able to watch all of these things and try and watch old movies. It's like my brain is on content overload. I watched an old movie movie, some kind of Wonderful.
Speaker 2: Never saw that it was a John Hughes, one of those eighties breakfast clubby movies.
Speaker 1: Never it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I have where the.
Speaker 1: Song comes from. You sound kind of wonderful.
Speaker 2: Not at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, well nope, it was worth a shot. But yeah, so I watched that. Oh fun. Nice.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So you're gonna be a minister, Yes, you're gonna marry people.
Speaker 1: I have two weddings this year that I'm officiating. Now.
Speaker 2: The form that I had notarized for you is for the state of New York. Can you only marry people in the state of New York? No, So I became a minister minister.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like a Jesus guy. No. Again, you can have a non denominational, non denomin non denominational. There it is, so I did say, right, officient.
Speaker 2: You're an officiant, you're not a minister.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am what I'm a minister, and a minister and an officiant are pretty much the same thing. You just need someone to sign the piece paper that says that you're legally married, and I am now the person that can do that.
Speaker 2: I think a minister is a Jesus guy.
Speaker 1: It's not because again, non denominational church, you still have ministers. They are the ones who sign off on the piece of paper. Okay, so I am that person. And for each state has different laws. So for example, New Jersey, you can just do whatever it's like you want to get married here, sign up for this, and to tell you the truth, to sign up is a joke. Thought I was gonna have to like take a course. I don't know why I keep thinking things have courses like today, even when I sign up to be a notary. Here I am thinking like, oh, I gotta go take a class to go be a notary, which I don't know why I would, but no, no, no class. I signed up, put my email in and they were like, you're accepted.
Speaker 2: There should be I agree, yeah, I mean cause you're probably not supposed to sign I legal things, right, what if you're witnessing I don't know, some illegal stuff, you're gonna sign it. You don't know, you don't know where you're supposed to what, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wedding.
Speaker 2: It's making a deal, No for the notary. Like what if someone's making some deal to like kill somebody and they want it in writing, you have to notarize it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, if I see it and it's a giant piece of paper that says I want to kill this person, I have my little clippy thing. I'm not gonna be like eh, but if they're notarized, you could do it.
Speaker 2: But that's your job. They're paying you. You don't know what you can and can't do.
Speaker 1: I feel like what I'm gonna wind up doing is like my parents are gonna be say, oh, we gotta go note and I could be like, I could do that. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they can do it with the same last name. I'm not sure. Oh yes they can. My dad has notarized stuff for me. You can't do it for yourself, yeah, but you can do it for family members.
Speaker 1: So that's you know what. I did it because it was thirty bucks, and I was like, you know what, this is great?
Speaker 2: Are you going to charge? You're just gonna be a nice guy, A nice guy. Same thing with my ministry, your ministry, my ministry. I do not want to be a member.
Speaker 1: Well guess you're not joining my church.
Speaker 2: Well for some reason, I apologize, but I just don't find a marriage license signed by Andy as legal tender. Well, you don't need to legal tender. I know that that's money.
Speaker 1: State, but you know what I mean, The state doesn't. But I don't. No matter what Scott feels says, I wouldn't feel old from wherever you live. I don't feel right though, you don't need to feel right. I wouldn't feel like legal. I wouldn't feel like I was actually married that entire time. Okay, just saying for people who do this though it is legal, people have like drag queens marry them that are ministers, They have like random people do it for them. I just feel like, traditionally it needs to be like a religious figure again, but there's so many nobody really Like a lot of my friends aren't super religious, so to them doing it in a church, it's kind of how you feel.
Speaker 2: People go to county clerk's office and just get married and I guess technically or Elvis will marry you.
Speaker 1: In Vegas, I was actually the witness to one of those too. I saw my friends get married in the courthouse. I signed off on that one. It was in Jersey City. Oh that was fun. Though they got married in like the courthouse. It was beautiful. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a drive through wedding reel.
Speaker 1: Again, it's what you make of it at the end of the day. If you have a piece of paper that says you're legally married, and that's the thing, I can say you're vows, but until you actually bring me the piece of paper that says it, and I sign off on it. It's like just words.
Speaker 2: How do you know about this? You didn't take a course.
Speaker 1: Because I did do the reading afterwards to figure out what I need to do. I see, So I can't just say you're married? No, what was that? Bless you? Oh? Okay, Father, Son, Holy Spirit? Amen? Okay, but it's not denominational, so whatever this means for your denomination of religion? Who's the Holy Spirit? Who's the Holy Spirit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because Father's God and then there's Jesus the Son, who's the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 1: Mary? No, it's like, I think, like a general thing, separate as I went to Catholic school for I can't even tell you how many years. So that's not good on my ind Wow okay, but yeah again back to the point. I can marry you, but you need to get your marriage license, okay, and it depends on what state you're in. I can sign off on that piece of paper.
Speaker 2: Technically, when you get the marriage license, you're married. And I don't need you.
Speaker 1: No, you do need me because someone needs to sign off on that. Haven't you ever noticed that? No?
Speaker 2: I got married once. I don't remember what happened on.
Speaker 1: Your marriage license they have an officiant section. Someone needs to sign off on that.
Speaker 2: I feel like we I now can We had to get the marriage license from the state, right, Yes, the actual license. Yeah, so the other stuff is really just ceremonial.
Speaker 1: No, the actual person that signs that license is me. Now I can do that, depending on what state you're in. Okay, stop getting so angry or not. Yes, the City of New York coming soon. State of New York, we're just city city. Oh, they charge you fifteen bucks. That's where the whole money order thing comes in. Oh, got it out out of the city in the five boroughs again, same as New Jersey. Just need to get this free piece of paper. But the City of New York is like, pay us fifteen dollars and then you could do it. Okay, it's a lifetime thing.
Speaker 2: Did you paint your ring?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I got a new one.
Speaker 2: See is that bronze?
Speaker 1: No, it's black. It looks bronze to me. I think it got shiny anymore. It looks bronze. I love it.
Speaker 2: If you look at it really carefully, I think it's bronze.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it. It still looks black.
Speaker 2: Okay, So one of our listeners DMed us with a topic and I can't find it. I know what it was like. She talked about the name of her town and said, how people we say it wrong? And how would you say this name?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think I saw that tweet? Right? Was it a tweet? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I can't find it, and I told her that we talk about it, maybe you can find it. Yeah, while you're while you're finding it. And it's funny because I, if you don't know, am from Long Island, and Long Island is full of town full of towns, hundreds of them that you could probably never pronounce if you saw them on a piece of paper because a lot of them are Native American. They're named after Native Americans like Massapequa, rang Konkoma, nes concet Quog. There's I mean, there's tons of them that people from outside the area, like, I have no idea how to say this. And when there's like a new traffic reporter on one of the local stations here, they say it wrong all the time, and it's it's it's quite you know.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: Although my favorite town name on Long Island, believe it or not, and it's not it's not a Native American name is Hicksville, just because I think it's funny the way that it sounds. You would think that it's like in the middle of nowhere and there's a bunch of hillbillies wearing overalls, drinking jugs of mountain dew. Because that's what Hicksville sounds like, you know, chewing on a piece of straw.
Speaker 1: But no, are you listening to me? I am hearing. You're not even paying attention. You're talking about town names, hillbilly's, hillbilly's and Hicksville. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure there's some Hicksville in the country somewhere that is full of hillbilly's. And do you know that is hillbilly's not nice to say, uh, it's not preferred a hillbilly? Yeah, what is a hillbilly again?
Speaker 1: It's like it's because.
Speaker 2: I remember when I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in the supermarket at the high V.
Speaker 1: I still don't have to mention other Scott's making one. In the meantime, Are you complaining about something because I have something that I can play for you that other Scott made.
Speaker 2: No real quick At the high V, they used to have hillbilly bread and it was delicious. That was the name of the brand. It was Hillbilly Bread. And there was a guy on there and overalls chewing a piece of straw drinking out of a jug with two x's on it, which I guess means alcohol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like I'm trying to find this they. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a tweet or a DM or an Instagram or I don't remember where it was. And I feel bad. I'm very sorry. Thank you for yeah. Right, we asked for topics and then we lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, that's why I need paper.
Speaker 2: I want to I need to write it down or take a screenshot of it or something. Go ahead, I'm complaining. I hate everything.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Other Scott just made this just for you. It's time for another round of shot. Thank you so much, Other Scott for the jingle.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't hate everything, or did I just say I hate everything? I hate everyone? I don't hate everything, and plus anything I just talked about, I didn't say I hate it. I just people can't pronounce names of ten.
Speaker 1: Well, what's like a gripe that you have? I don't, Oh, you have many a gripe? No, Oh, you have many a grip all positivity. Yeah, sunshine, rainbows and lollipops. I would love to know where that universe is for you.
Speaker 2: So you can keep it handy. But I don't have anything right now.
Speaker 1: I mean I think there was a minor complaint or two in there. We can push it out. The listeners can decide for themselves.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know that the naked cowboy is still in Time Square when it's like twelve degrees outside he died?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't think that he still did it though, because either he I mean he started doing that like twenty years ago. Like when Greg and I used to go to the city every morning, he would be there and he's still there and it was freezing and he's banging around on his guitar and people are taking pictures with him. I mean, he's an older dude at this point. But first of all, he's like cleaned up. He makes so much money. He has sponsorship deals, he has merchandise, he has all kinds of stuff and it's insane, but he's still doing it. I mean that's his career. That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for him.
Speaker 2: I mean, a dirty mini mouse with no head on came to hug actually while we were walking, and she's like, Dad, what she just avoided it at all costs, And Cooper was holding my hand so tight, like the city is so gross right now that she's like, I don't want to be here.
Speaker 1: Well, there's just like I think the biggest problem is.
Speaker 2: The trash, trash of you know, garbage and people kind there's lots of both.
Speaker 1: Again, Times Square has never been my favorite place in New York City. Ever. I don't like it. I've never liked it. It's just a lot. Whenever tourists come here, I'm always like, avoid it as much as you got to see it, though I don't know what there is to see. It is impressive. What is impressive. It's giant billboards.
Speaker 2: That it is impressive to stand there with all the lights and go wow, this, you know. But it's the kind of thing where you're like, ooh ah, okay, let's get the hell out of here. Said but there there's that documentary on Netflix. I think it is the Time Square Killer from the seventies when Time Square was all porn theaters and prostitutes.
Speaker 1: Insane to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this dude was like he was working for some computer firm somewhere by day and then he would like at night, he would go out and he would like kill all these women, and it was it's insane, like handcuff them to beds and do and set them on fire. You need to watch it, if nothing else, just for like the scenes of like Grit seventies and eighties Time Square, like it's weird. I love watching that stuff, Like I love watching videos of the subways covered her graffiti, even though it scared the hell out of me when I was a kid, Like my dad had to take me on a subway one time, and I remember like curling up behind.
Speaker 1: Him, like no spray paint on the walls, Nancy, Nancy Reagan, what are you, Nancy? That means there's bad people here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but I don't know's I like to I like to watch old videos of New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom was alive during the studio fifty four dies. Oh, and so whenever the Studio fifty four Dona and disco dancing, she was. She used to be able to get into the club. And now in hindsight, I'm always like, huh had she get into the club? Donna? Just I'm interested that's like crazy. She would like be able to just walk in.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Donna was a hot piece back in the day.
Speaker 1: She knew, she knew people who worked there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wonder she took her old Cadillac to get there and her big go go boots.
Speaker 1: I don't is go go the same as the seventies.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah, they wore these big I don't know if there were whatever these big boots, these big white leather boots.
Speaker 1: Up to their knees. I think I haven't pictured of my mom wearing these big boots like she get into Studio fifty four. I don't think my mom did Studio fifty four when I'm got into Studio Fix. I don't know my mom was from Brooklyn. I she didn't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she ventured into Manhattan all that much.
Speaker 1: She didn't drive.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, there were trains.
Speaker 1: I watched a show over the weekend. Yeah, sixty days in. I've seen that. That's when they're in jail. Yes, yes, I am so confused as to why anybody would willingly. I believe it's script participate. No, some of it I think is. I do not think so at all because they constantly break the fourth wall and know that there's a show called sixty Days in I watched season five, and let me tell you something, the TV was perfect. I loved it. It was so good.
Speaker 2: The TV was perfect.
Speaker 1: Like the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't watched it in a while, so I don't remember much about it. But I just I don't know. I thought that that some of it was just too far fetched to be happening. That they had to know about it.
Speaker 1: There is no way, and I'll tell you why, because there's like if the guards know that there's informants in the prison, because basically you're signing up to be an informant for the sheriff or whoever is sending you in. Yeah, if they know, then they can give you preferential treatment. It's easy to catch. Like the little tells, I do not think that they are telling them because the whole script, the whole premise of the show is that like they're filming a documentary about the prison system, and so all the people there are assuming that everyone is an inmate. Okay, except the sheriff knows who the informants are. I don't know. It was so good. Let me tell you something though. The people that tap out on the first day, that's me. That would be me.
Speaker 2: I never would even get involved in it. I'm not going into a jail. I'm not going anywhere near a jail.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: That's one place I've never been. Like, in all the years that I've been working here and we've been doing dumb stuff, we've never been to a jail. And I mean we've been like at a police station jail, but not a penitentiary or yeah whatever they call a jail.
Speaker 1: No, who, what is it?
Speaker 2: You got a coupon from Chipotle? It's not important.
Speaker 1: A coupon for Chipotle. I see it just popped up today Taco Day. It's not It's a text from Denizues in the other room. Oh whatever.
Speaker 2: So we've been watching some good TV too, you know, let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back and we're back. Was it condoms? No, I haven't. That's it. That's done. Yeah, they must have bought a short order of them. I'm sorry, an order of condom commercial got it anyway. So yeah, TV TV is great. I mean, we've been watching a lot of stuff. We're still loving pivoting, We're still loving the cleaning lady, you haven't watched either one of those yet watched either of them? I think I was too busy into sixty Days in Let me tell you, I just I was infatuated with it. I watched the entire season over the weekend. That's eleven episodes.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Yeah, that's a lot to get into.
Speaker 1: It was one of those where you could almost just like leave it on in the background and just look up and somebody would be like, I've joined a new group in the jail.
Speaker 2: See, but I like those people like, I don't know, is it to me? Is that a technically like a game show?
Speaker 1: Okay, so from what I read, you get like three thousand an episode.
Speaker 2: I would need more than that. I would need way more than that, seriously, because I'm sure there's a lot going on. They don't show you like what happens when the guy in yourself wants to like butt rape you, Like, hello, what this just got an explicit rating?
Speaker 1: Why? Well, because you can't really say things like that on this one. Kids could be listening, Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's fine, but what you're talking about. But that's what I'm saying is if it's a show like you need protection. That's why they need to know that you're in there.
Speaker 1: They do again, the sheriff knows.
Speaker 2: I know that, but the guards there don't know. And how fast can the sheriff get over there again and take care of you while that's happening to you.
Speaker 1: Well, if you watched the beginning episodes, they tell you what to do, you use the signal. They have a signal for the participants to get out, so they say touch your shoulder, say my shoulder hurts into one of the production cameras. Because again the jail is being filmed. Just in general, everyone knows that they're being filmed in this jail, so they say, put your hand on your shoulder and say your arm hurts, or say that, put your hand on your heart and say you have heartburn. And they say, if it gets bad enough, pretend to have a seizure and then they will rush in asap to come get you, or try.
Speaker 2: To can't get there fast enough.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why they stopped the season that I was watching. They stopped season five midway through because one of the contestants, because you went in with a mission like find out about this, the guy in the middle of it was like I'm good. I don't need to do this anymore. And he just wound up telling one of the other inmates, like actual inmates, he said, I'm an informant, just as an FYI, like this is a show we're doing sixty days in. So then they pulled him, but then everyone in the jail started talking that they knew people were, like yeah, spies, and they had to pull everybody because then all the prisoners were figuring out who they were and they were saying things like we're gonna go stab them.
Speaker 2: That happens in almost every season, because the same thing was in the one that I watched. I don't know, I just know, like like if Brutus is pummeling me, there's no way anybody can get there in time. Like once I get take one punch, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Well, this season had a super fan on it and the guy Okay, that's when I saw circle. He's sitting there, He's like, I really lucks see he made it all the way. He made it all the way. That's what I saw. It was Insane season five and the first episode had Steve. Steve was a private investigator and he was convinced he was going to be amazing at it, and then within like his first ten minutes in the prison, he's like, I'm going to pretend to sleep, and so he pretends to sleep, and then he's convinced that he heard the entire drug operation. And then it's constantly tapping his shoulder to get production and they're like, dude, you've been there ten minutes. What are you doing? And he's like, if you don't come here, this whole place is about to blow. And they pull him out and he's like, no, where is it? What? Hate?
Speaker 2: Everything right there? Okay, just wanted No, No, I don't need it's time. I don't need it. I don't need it.
Speaker 1: I just write anyways down for the future. So sixty days in, if you watch it, you can watch it on Netflix, or you could watch it the whole thing on who.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't nice recommend it. No, it's all right, I recommend it. It's okay, it's fascinate. It's just too much to get invested in from. It's just it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's not You could leave it as background noise. Okay, that's what I do with some shows. It's like nice background noise. Like I tell Jackie, if you put on The Housewives. It almost sounds like you're back in an office because people are just talking. You can like almost be like, oh, wow, they must had a crazy week day.
Speaker 2: I can't do I can't do that. If it's on, I need to pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: But like when I'm going to sleep and Amy's watching a show, if it's a show that I'm interested in, I have to I can't fall asleep to it. I must watch it. I forget we were watching last night. Oh, we were watching one of those nineties things, and I was interested in it. So I always have one eye open and I cannot fall asleep, So it needs to be something that I don't care about that I can fall asleep.
Speaker 1: There's like a difference in the type of show you're watching, right, Like you're not getting any like benefit from watching like a Housewife or sixty Days In or Well, we were gonna starty Fiance, We were gonna start watching Tommy and and what's her name ham Tom, Mamma Tom. We were gonna start watching that last night, but it was already nine thirty and I was going to start that because I would have stayed awake because I want to watch it. You know, I would fight to stay awake, so like pivoting, that's like a comedy. I'm gonna want to like tune into that. Yeah, if it's a reality show, nine times out of ten, you can keep that on his background noise.
Speaker 2: Wait till you get to the Concealer episode.
Speaker 1: You'll like that. Okay, yep, I don't watch it. I think that was episode five. I also have to like continue watching Game of Thrones. But like you're saying, I need to be like tuned in and in the right mood to like focus. Okay, just my just my opinion. I got you. Do you know I had a stomach issue?
Speaker 2: Did you know I had a stomach issue?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that why you brought it up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you actually?
Speaker 1: I did? Was it because of me? No? I don't know what it was. I just know I had food poisoning earlier this year.
Speaker 2: By the way, can I just backtrack for one second. Yeah, in last week's episode, we talked, we talked about food poisoning, and then one day later, I had it.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that point out too, And I forgot about that because I was listening to our episode while I was sick and I was half I was like going in and out of content. Yeah, so I missed that part, but I remember that we talked about that.
Speaker 1: Food poisoning is no joke, and I had it for and it was just it was the worst hour of my life, like an intense hour and then just an hour. You're so lucky, I know.
Speaker 2: And it was from one end, so thankfully then it wasn't true. I mean, you weren't like all in then.
Speaker 1: Oh, trust me, I lost like five pounds in an hour. It was nuts. Oh I didn't know we were talking. Yeah, no, it was not, you know.
Speaker 2: And and it's funny because I don't want to know which end you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You're right, I just drop my water bottle.
Speaker 2: But I suppressed the vomiting as long as I possibly could because I'm sorry. But to me, there's nothing worse than the feeling of just wretching vomiting. Yeah, it hurts so bad. It's just it's just one of the worst feelings in the world. And and I was holding it back as long as humanly possible, But after about an hour and a half, my body was just like, nope, gotta get it out.
Speaker 1: It was just it was.
Speaker 2: It's just the worst because you just can't stop it and it hurts and it burns and it stinks and it makes you want to vomit more. And I just said, you know, there's no lower place to be than on your knee with your hands holding onto the bowl and just oh stuffed, dripping off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we don't need to go this far into details, sir. That just it feels like it's like the lowest place that you could possibly be. Agree And yeah, all I know is we had to change the toilet seed after this. Seriously, it was it was just it was not fun. But it took me.
Speaker 2: I would say it probably took a full forty eight hours before I felt like completely better.
Speaker 1: Because you get so dehydrated. It's insane. Yeah, you just, yeah, it's not fun. It's terrible. And so I was at the Casey Muskraps concert this weekend. Uh huh where Madison Square guarding? Okay, so much fun, great show. Been looking forward to the show for months.
Speaker 2: Was it had it been postponed at all?
Speaker 1: Or was it No? That was the date. I just was so excited to go see the show, I guess. There with my friend Miranda, I'm fine, why an hour? Not even an hour before? I start feeling like the floor is letting out in my stomach, and all of a sudden, I'm standing there and it's like, oh god. So you're like, no this the show didn't even start yet. Oh my god. So we're staying like we were gonna go sit and watch the opening act. And then I was like, I need to go stand by this table right now, and she's like, what said we need to go stand by this table? And so I go to the bathroom once and I'm like, this can't happen to me here, not in a Madison Square garden. You don't need any of that going on in a public bathroom, especially the pre show where it's like everyone is still hustling and bustling. Uh huh. Let me tell you something. It wouldn't have been great. So I'm just like saying in my head, I'm like, focus, you can do this. And I get back to the table and my friend like you good, Like I'm not good. I'm not good.
Speaker 2: We're eating or drinking anything at the test Okay.
Speaker 1: So we stayed there until the show almost started, and I'm like, if I need to get out of the seat. This is not gonna be great. But by the grace of God, I held on through the whole show. I waited like a long time, and as I was doing it, I was kind of like, please, I don't need to leave. Just keep me, just keep it going.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you can't even walk anymore at that point, so the show is very lucky. The show ended and it was almost like my body was like an action. So then we go to the subway. I had to leave the subway because I was like, it's I'm gonna die. Okay, but this I'm telling you right now, this is not food poisoning. You had diarrhea. This is not food poisoning because you would not have been able to last the entire show. True, it would have been an impossibility.
Speaker 1: And you can title you're right, though, because food poisoning when I did have it, there's no stopping it. Let me tell you, yeah, you're one hundred percent right. And you know what. I chalked it up to the Indian food I had the night before.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you may title this episode never trust a fart, because that is no. That is my best advice to you and at any point in your life. Yeah, just for the most part. Don't trust it if you're not sure, don't trust it because one time I trusted it.
Speaker 1: Nope, just once. Listen, I've had an incident just like that. Yeah, but yeah, not great. Where were I came here? Where were you to go?
Speaker 2: But where were you when when you had that incident?
Speaker 1: I can't believe I'm gonna actually say this. It is so bad.
Speaker 2: Were you in Hershey, Pennsylvania?
Speaker 1: No, it was Las Vegas. iHeart festival. That's spectacular. I had in and out Burger for the first time, and we came back to the hotel and I was like, oh, my stomach does not feel good. Do you know? I took the sheets off, everything off the bed and I threw everything in the trash can in the hotel lobby. That's spectacular. It's terrible. What did you say, I need new sheets? Yes? How did they ask? Why? No? They did? I Listen, it's Las Vegas, so I'm sure like the cleaning person and it's probably taking bodies out and be like it's fine.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's mild compared to what they had last night. Yeah, that's just like my Strawberry Syrup episode.
Speaker 1: Same thing.
Speaker 2: How to get rid of the sheets. They just replaced them. It was what, well, I feel like we've mentioned that it once before and I don't really want to get into it, but there was strawberry syrup on some sheets and it looked like a murder scene. And I just took the sheets because I couldn't leave them there because the police would be called.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't, So they just replaced them, I guess. But yeah, when was your last incident.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of years ago and it was in my bed and that's the only time. Yeah, yeah, I was like, am I getting up? This is not what I think it is.
Speaker 1: It was you always remember it, like I vividly remember my expression everything, and I was just kind of like, oh, that's probably the second lowest point you can reach.
Speaker 2: But once it started, I was able to stop it, yes, and run for the hills.
Speaker 1: But it was feel so bad for people listening. If you've made it thirty five minutes in and you're listening to us talk about never trusting farts cheers.
Speaker 2: We title that this episode that people will kind of realize what it's about and they'll make their choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true, So we don't need to give a disclaimer. I guess I don't think so anyway, I can't believe you had an incident as well. Well, yeah, I think you know what, I think everybody's I was gonna say at the end of the day, I think everybody has or have at least gotten very close. Yeah, let me tell you something. The food poisoning incident, you are one hundred percent right, And I take it back. That's okay. It was my Indian food. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm very dramatic about things too. I say things are what they weren't.
Speaker 1: No, the food poisoning though, like I the funt, well, it's funny. But my friend Nick I walked home from dinner that night, so as I'm walking up my staircase, it was like every flight of steps you kept getting cars. I was like I because I was fine, and all of a sudden, the staircase hit and as I'm walking up the first flight, I was like, huh, weird. Second flight was like, I'm what's going on? Third flight, something's bubbling? Fourth flight? Am I gonna make it? Fifth flight? I literally have my keys in my hand and just throwing them at the door, hoping it opens. The worst experience of my life.
Speaker 2: See what you're describing right now. I call Boston because I had, and and Amy will attest to that. Anytime I say Boston, She's like, Okay, this is not gonna be good.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 2: I had an incident in Boston while I was visiting a girl there one time, and we took the train to a steakhouse and we decided to walk back from the steakhouse instead. So once we got about three or four blocks, I was like, who and I had to stop. I stopped on the corner. I'm like, this is not you know, you know when you're at the point where if you walk anymore, yeah, you're in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I stopped for a moment. I wish I had the ghost sound. So I stopped for.
Speaker 2: A moment, and I was like, I can do this, but I'm sweating at this point. Oh I'm sweating.
Speaker 1: So we walked.
Speaker 2: I finally I make it just to the front door, and this is this is called we're in like college town here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this girl shared a house with four other girls and there was one bathroom. No one bathroom. So I got to the front door and I fell to my knees and she's like, she's like, are you okay? And I said, yeah, yeah, I'll be in in a second. And so I finally got into the house and there was nobody.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: There was nobody in the bathroom, and so I'm like, I just I have to take a shower real quick, you know. So I put the shower on, and wow, that was the worst time of my life. And and and so you turn the shower on as you're like, I turn the shower. First of all, I turned the shower on to try to like I hit the noise, mute the noise, yes, and also steam it out, you know. I turned it on super hot so it would get steaming in there, because sometimes that would just take care of it. And you know, after about fifteen to twenty minutes, it's like, we got.
Speaker 1: We gotta get ready, we gotta, we gotta get ready. Oh that's you done. That is like my mom was finished, you know.
Speaker 2: And so I jumped to the shower for like a second, just so I would be wet.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, okay, fashion out a towel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that that was horrendous And I will never forget it, and I will it will forever be known as Boston when I have that issue.
Speaker 1: So what do you you in danger? Girl? I had to play that. I don't understand what that is. It's from Ghost when she says you're in danger. I never saw Ghost. Okay, well that's what you were in danger comes from? You never heard that line? Is that the one with the pottery? Yes, that's Ghost? Yes, okay, demisware Oh my love, my darling. That song about you, I'm Hungry for your Touch? Probably just brothers yeah, probably, Okay, I don't know. I played it. You didn't know what it was a couple of weeks ago. Great.
Speaker 2: It was that it was one of those songs that was on the top forty radio in like the late eighties early nineties. When was that movie out early.
Speaker 1: Nineties or eighties, eighties nineties?
Speaker 2: I think it was late eighties early nineties, and it was like an oldies song and it was re released because of the movie, and all the top forty radio stations like Z one hundred would play it, and it was like, what, this doesn't fit here, weird, but it did because of the movie. And it was, you know, the same thing with the Titanic song that One Heart Will Go On.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 2: We sh did Top forty Radio shouldn't have been playing that.
Speaker 1: I watched that only recently. It's funny to't go back and rewatch that movie. It sinks, I remember sinks. Yeah, your version saying it stinks? Oh wait what what movie? What were we talking about? Titanic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said it sinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, did you mean that like in the it stinks? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was just letting you. I didn't mean to. I want to ruin the movie for you. It sinks.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, spoiler alert got it? Yeah, yeah, that one is interesting. I remember when it came out. We had it in Uh we got the bootleg version and it came in two VHS tapes.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't get it on laser disc.
Speaker 1: No, we well, we got the bootleg version, like I said, two VHS tapes, and then when it came out on like video release, it was also two discs. Now you're two VHS tapes.
Speaker 2: When you say bootleg? Was it like a guy in the back of the theater? Okay, so someone walked by with popcorn?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was the old school. Someone went in there legit with a camera, yeah, and filmed it. Actually just saw Spider Man like that. They still do that. They still do that. That's interesting because I feel like there's so many ways to digitally release a movie now, like that stirt with Plex. It's called Plex. Have you heard of Plex?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was on Plex and and it's like a dude, it gets up.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah, it was a terrible quality. I was wondering if the kids nowadays did things like that.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. What Seinfeld? I know Seinfeld? I don't know the episode when they were recording the movie and Kramer had to record the movie in the back and the guy was pissed off because he didn't finish. Okay, he didn't finish what. I forget what movie that he was recording. He was bootlegging some movie.
Speaker 1: I would have been terrified to walk into a movie theater with like a camera, But now you think about it, you walk in with your phone. You could just do it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm sure people get busted. Yeah, it's much harder because all you have to just leave it sticking out of your pocket.
Speaker 1: They would never know. Ugh. I both love and hate movie theater experiences. As of late, it's more of a hate because I don't love. What are you looking at? I just got a message from Oh from Renee.
Speaker 2: Can you just turn it over? Oh we spoke to her last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah we did. Can you just not look for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I want you to concentrate on me.
Speaker 1: Valentine. Oh, I don't love when people are on their phones in movie theaters.
Speaker 2: No, they shouldn't be they should be illegal. I completely agree, like you mean, like talking on the phone or texting or the light is so distracting. See, I'm courteous. If I'm going to use my phone, I put it all the way dim, just so I can barely see it as it is.
Speaker 1: My phone is dim as it is because I want to save the battery. But I don't get why people feel the need to do that.
Speaker 2: Because they are inconsiderate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very inconsiderate.
Speaker 2: It's just like the people that talk on their phones on the trains or on buses, and I don't want to hear your conversation yelling. I don't answer my phone unless it's an incredible emergency on a bus or a train or any public transportation.
Speaker 1: I just I think it's rude. If I get a call from Elvis specifically, I have to answer it because I'm like, I'll just say I'm on the train. I'll call you the minute I'm off. Well, yeah, no, I'll do that. I'm like, I can't talk right now.
Speaker 2: I'll go way back because I was at ASMR Sorry, yeah, but I because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think it's rude. I'm I.
Speaker 2: I tend to think that I'm a considerate person in most aspects of my life, and I don't like to bother other people me either.
Speaker 1: And movie theaters, I feel like it's your one. It's the one place you could go to where you like immerse yourself. You just want to like watch something for an hour and a half. Why are you doing that? What do you have in your hand? No? Then you have this guy.
Speaker 2: Sh I can't I gotta open. But they shouldn't allow candy either.
Speaker 1: So are perfect movie theater? No people, no phones, no snacks.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean candy can be in boxes, I guess, like the boxes of goobers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Who eats goobers? I love them? You do?
Speaker 2: That's my mom calls me goober. Okay, but maybe maybe it's at Goober's I get but snow caps? Now, who is eating non parrels and why is that a movie thing. Let me tell you something that's a non parrel.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make it instead of Scott hates everything, it's gonna be It's time for a round of Andrew. I'll tell you what I hate. I hate mint and chocolate mixed. That is not a mix. That is disgusting. I don't like it. It tastes like toothpaste. It's never enjoyable. It's even the color of a toothpaste. It's that green color.
Speaker 2: So you're not doing mint chocolatechip.
Speaker 1: I absolutely not. I despise it. I think it's gross. I've never understood. It's like the color of my shirt are mine? Yeah, we didn't coordinate this, by the way, now, but I do not like mint chocolate chip. I'm sorry. If that's your favorite flavor, it's not mine. Also, one of the things, your peppermint patties. Those are good. We taste the sensation and tast What does that mean the only sensation I have? I know that's their tagline. God, it's just as gross. I don't understand the mixing of it. I think people like hype it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the full size York peppermint patty. The little ones for Halloween, okay, but the big giant ones it's like a bar.
Speaker 1: No, I'm eating listine in chocolate form. That's gross. Do you like mint? Anything? I like mint? You're like is mint?
Speaker 2: So that's not toothpasty. But when it's chocolate involved, then is toothpasty.
Speaker 1: It's an unholy mix. Okay, the chocolate and mint combination does not work. I don't care what you tell me. It does not work.
Speaker 2: I do understand that it does because there are some people that like it. There are plenty of things that I don't like.
Speaker 1: But so then maybe there should be mint chocolate chip toothpaste, because that's what it's. That's exactly what it probably is that is discussed.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's kiddy tooth I mean, Cooper uses watermelon toothpaste, so I'm sure there's some mint chocolate chip toothpaste somewhere.
Speaker 1: I missed the act of bubblegum wise, so get it. You have it. It's it the same formula. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's the one when you'd squeeze it and it would fill the little reservoir up and you would know that. That's how much like the perfect amount. That was such a sk not a scam, but it was just a gimmick.
Speaker 1: Well, I really like that one. Mouthwash.
Speaker 2: Scope no listerine? No, okay, so they just the regular old yellow listerine with the paper like. I don't think they'd sell it like that anymore. When I when I was a kid, listerine used to come in a glass bottle and it would be wrapped in paper. It would be like a canister and you'd have to open it and the bottle would be inside of that. I never understood that. So scope no listerine, what is the one that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh that expensive one? Yeah? Uh mouth smart mouth, love that mouthwash. I'm gonna be sad when I write that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of some of the other old ones when I was a kid, because there were.
Speaker 1: A ton yellow listerine. That's what I just said, is the equivalent the devil. Yeah, your mouth it feels like TV static and if your brain just doesn't know how to compute the flavor, so it's just like static.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and could you imagine if you had the tiniest little cut on your Oh no, because it's all alcohol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the most I feel efficient.
Speaker 2: I mean, I suppose, but it's not giving you good breath that may kill germs, but it smells like ass, So you're gonna have ass breath?
Speaker 1: No, because it's supposed to kill whatever is on it with the alcohol.
Speaker 2: But when you think good breath, you think minty fresh, yeah, don't you.
Speaker 1: But nobody's breath is minty fresh, like really when you cannot naturally, yeah, exactly. You comment on people's like smell, like, oh, you smell good if you're wearing a colone, but nobody is like, oh my god, your breath smells phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I think I may have said that once or twice.
Speaker 1: Never in my life have I ever complimented someone's breath. That's the weirdest thing to pay a compliment to. Now, would you tell somebody that they have incredibly bad breath? Because I think that's such a taboo thing. Like even if you ever really, like if I was taught.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Andrew, how you doing today, would you be like, dude, that's gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or would you just say please stop talking so close to me?
Speaker 1: Or you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you would tell me, because again, you don't like to offend people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would never feel bad. I wouldn't say it. Maybe I would chew gum around the person, or have a mint around the person, be like, would you like to have some too? But I'm never going to be the person to be like, your breath is smelly today? I think it. I feel like.
Speaker 2: List mint also used to be a mouthwash list mint, and it was in like this weird little shaped bottle.
Speaker 1: I really loved a worst still due the.
Speaker 2: Oh the listing little things you stick on your eyes. The strips they still make those, they do like Graham's loved those. Those were her favorite things in the entire world. She used to get the pocket strips and then they made the little drops. Do you remember those?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would always choke on the strips. I'd put them too far back on my tongue and I'd be like, I could see that wouldn't go, And then it get stuck on, like the little dangly part of your throat, Yeah, wraps around it. Yeah, keeps that in a chokehold. I don't like that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's that called again? The uvula?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that, but I wasn't sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dangly thing, what is it?
Speaker 1: What? Purpose does it serve? Who knows? We're gonna get a listener who's going to tell us what it means. So I'm gonna thank you from now listener who Because.
Speaker 2: It does google what it does, it must have some sort of function unless you just don't need them anymore. Maybe it's like a tail, you know, you definitely probably eventually, maybe it'll go away.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it pushes the food to I don't know, because it's just it's a dangler. It's just a dangler.
Speaker 1: It's like uvula purpose.
Speaker 2: It's like when people hang balls from the hitch on their truck, which I don't understand why they still do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who does that? I don't know? Seriously, your uvula is made of connective tissue lands and small muscle fibers. It secretes large amounts of saliva that keep your throat moist and lubricated. Gets something that it also helps keep food or fluids from ending up in the space between, oh, behind your nose when you swallow. Okay, so it's actually super important.
Speaker 2: It's like a flapper. It doesn't allow stuff.
Speaker 1: The body is so freaking weird, isn't it? Like? How did that develop? I don't like what had to happen for a uvula to form, because like food was getting through people's noses. They didn't even have food back then. What what do you mean?
Speaker 2: They didn't have food like when the first person was here? I mean, ookay, they had apples and stuff. So how do they know that they were going to choke on things?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Again, it probably developed through monkeys, because we definitely came through monkeys.
Speaker 2: Okay, they probably they will.
Speaker 1: Monkeys have uvulus.
Speaker 2: They will be it's important they will be people that argue that fact with you, Andrew. Isn't that like the the theory of evolution or something.
Speaker 1: Like that, evolution versus creation. Schools are not a.
Speaker 2: Lot of teacher or something like that. Yeah, because everybody gets offended by everything.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends because like even when I was growing up, I went to a Catholic school and we still taught they still taught like evolution. That's like a sect of Christianity that believes in like Christian evolution. It's too different. Okay.
Speaker 2: But but like aside from religion, isn't it remarked like the monkeys have uvulus.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they do.
Speaker 2: They're they're human like whatever, but like I don't know religion aside, and I talk about it with the kids every once in a while because they're like where the first person.
Speaker 1: Like somebody had to I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Adam and Eve great whatever, but somebody.
Speaker 1: Just like and they're there. No again, it was likes in millions of years. Okay, so there's no like Adams, Nobody, nobody, Ryan, No. I know that.
Speaker 2: But automatically, all of a sudden, just there's a person where they come from?
Speaker 1: The person didn't happen though, why how it's it's from? It's from again. I've seen like the little like thing where it's like goes from the water to the to the land and then where the next part and it just becomes a person again through like millions of years. Like how old the earth is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Like so are we still evolving? Yes, one day that people will be different.
Speaker 1: Yes, huh. That's actually of what's going to happen. I hope the tails come back. I hope not.
Speaker 2: Humans should have tails. You would want to tail like, you know, like like the guy in the giant squirrel costume with the big tail every time you turn around knock stuff over. I want a tail like that, a big, fluffy, bushy tail that breaks things. I think you're actually a furry None, that's confirmed. First of all, I was not even thinking that. I'm just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I want to tail. I don't know tails are fun? She knew up six percent. Great.
Speaker 2: I bet my dog would like a tail. Australian shepherd and they I feel bad for them, like they want to wag something, but the whole butt just wag is because they don't have a tail. A little pop wiggle butts. Yeah, they're so cute. Anyway, Well, this was another exciting episode. We discussed a lot, but we didn't. That's the thing. I mean, we got fifty minutes of something. I guess no one's ever gonna pay for this. What do you mean, who's gonna pay for this?
Speaker 1: What do you mean pay for this?
Speaker 2: Alright, right now we could say, ah, boll Chat sponsored by water. Okay, Water should pay us, Yeah they should anyway, Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning into another exciting episode of bol Chat brought to you by Water. Yeah vague, um, we thank you for listening. Go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com if you'd like to check out the website. See how you could send us serials for Monday's episodes of Serial Killers leads a review wherever you're listening.
Speaker 2: I think we, I think we. I'd like to have some like interactive games on the website. I think we'd like to we should do something.
Speaker 1: Web based browser games, like we're back in the early two thousands. Yeah, like we should start in games dot com. Yeah, we should start something like wordal like some our own thing that that takes off and makes us millions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just an idea. Somebody thought of that and now it's huge.
Speaker 1: Well I'll let you get on that one and tell me what it is. Thank you so much for listening. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Such a jerk. Why can't we just think of something? You think of something, but we should both think of something and share.
Speaker 1: Well both. Yeah, so you think of it, I'll help, Then you'll steal it. Yeah, I'm gonna Zuckerberg you whatever? Are we gonna clink?
Speaker 2: I guess I'll get the ball.
Speaker 1: We don't need to. If you don't want you, we could just say it no.
Speaker 2: Then it doesn't officially end, and the reporting just goes on.
Speaker 1: And on and with nothing. If I press that button, nothing happens. Okay, I don't want to end though, I need to go. I have a meeting. We both probably have tickets on our cars a one hundred. My car might be towed. I might have to go to the impound line.
Speaker 2: They don't really toe. They only think if you're in a bus stop ord a fire hydrop it might have been in the bus stop. If I'm just being honest, if you're just in a no parking I don't really think they toe. Well, anyway, I guess I'll take a picture when I get to it. Until next time. Yeah, we'll see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Yes, where we will eat?
Speaker 1: What is it that we eat?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a new special k cereal that's out and we'll try that on Monday. Great, I'm very excited for it.
Speaker 1: And who knows, maybe big things happening in the future of Friday episodes.
Speaker 2: Who knows, dude, just because you like, had one conversation with somebody, don't get your panties.
Speaker 1: In a bunch. Well, no, we were talking about Friday episodes anyway, I know, so I'm just saying that. But if Friday episodes may come depends on what they might morph into Well, I'm thinking maybe pop Puri to start. Do we feel like doing an extra Glade Cereal? Yeah? Do we feel like doing an extra bowl Chat? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Glade pot Pery spray was always the grossest smelling spray.
Speaker 1: It gave me a headache. No, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: All that was was like covered up poop and it would give you a headache. Yeah, no, don't cover up the pooh new Glade pot Peri spray.
Speaker 1: Remember the commercial? I don't, Oh god eighty anyway, Well till next time I will see it. Take care of claim.
Speaker 2: Anything else where we supposed to like play old commercials or old something, Well, you.
Speaker 1: Have to send them to me. I was going to do a cartoon game. Yeah, weren't you going to send me things?
Speaker 2: And we were going to play music click send it to me, and we were going to do our own send it to me shazam thing?
Speaker 1: Are you going to send it to me? But I don't want you to hear it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be surprisab.
Speaker 1: Well, then do you want to know how to load it? And you have to put it in the super how to load it in? You'll hear it? Do you want to know how to load this yes, okay great, Then i'll teach you. Bye bye,