Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision, guys. We are coming to the sixth Toronto, baby, yeah, way, what else is there to say for Toronto except that we going to be there on November the fifth. Pun that is a Sunday, So again, just make sure you get your rest over the weekend so that y'all can go back to work on Monday. I'm trying to make a little day, a little weekend of it, you know what I'm saying. I'm trying to go to the Soundfa show. That way I can run into Drake and I'm and be like, yeah, I have this podcast. Oh my god, yeah, I know you've heard of it. Come to the show. So Drake is not coming to the show. Let me have my lives get love, and y'all should have it too. Come and see how our lives get askedes. That's right, So go to whore hive dot com make sure you come and check us out. Again. That's November fifth, and we are going to be at the Phoenix Concert Theater. We cannot wait, y'all. We've only been to Toronto once for horrible I think, so yeah, yeah, so this is a deal for us. Come and see us on the climax towards the final show. We can't wait to see you. Sorry, I just wanted to say that because that was the other thing that was very Canadian. Oh my god, and we'll see you there. Boom bitches. Everybody, welcome to another episode. Happy Halloween, happy all that things, Happy, happy slut day. That's really what Halloween is for most of the people who listen to this podcast, you know, me and girls. Even though they think they invented that idea, bitch, we all already knew. Okay, what day, you know, because they were like, Halloween is that one time a year in girl world where you can dress a business slut, but like an animal slut. Remember you don't remember when? Oh yeah, and the mouse duh? Do you know what you want to be? I'm gonna be multiple things. I'm actually gonna do this TAM Parties, so it ain't TAM Parties Halloween Night. Actually, I am going to the Blue Note. They have Robert Glasper with Common Fine and music, so child so really excited for that. And I'm waiting to see if Lennys and La La are still throwing their Halloween party of first because I normally go to that. So I'm not going to do that, but it's given us celebrity this year. So I'm actually doing a photo shoot now. I'm doing a photo shoot with uh, doing two different looks. So I'm doing Peggy Bundy cute bitch y'all know why and Doja Cat from the damn what's the guy he's gonna say bitch on a cow? No? No, no no from the video where she's in the in the web. Oh uh with Kofe. I can't think, but yes, yes, what's it called street? I was thinking about going as a cow.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go as an a farming Okay, this idea I have from my homeboys. So Andre was like, yo, I want to like do a costume with all my friends. And I was thinking, like mad and my friends are homegirls, so maybe I'll be hu After and their bunnies.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yo, let's do the opposite. The girls will all be Hugh Heffner and you wear a bunny costume.
Speaker 2: That could be cool, right, like something like that, but I want to be I want to just do farm animals, but horror farm. I was penny Wise last year and I did really crazy s effects makeup and I had a fucking red bull.
Speaker 1: If you need someone, I got it. But like really like, oh I don't need no special effects, bitch, I said Peggy Bundy. And don't you kid No, but you could be a dead one. It's fun. Why no, I ain't putting that into the universe. I'd be rubbing him crystals manifesting only good things. Now, m not my stay hope, bitch talk about you could be a dead one.
Speaker 2: I was I thinking, oh yeah, I'm gonna probably end at the Lenning hell Ala party. I went to that Heidi Kluone one last year and really it's just a parade of really.
Speaker 1: Like beautiful women, no elaborate because people are rich there. Also Elon Musto Win is like Superman or Batman or something. I was like, you, what the fuck? You could have did anything else? But so did did he? But did like jo I was there. That was last year, right, he did Joker. But that's what I'm saying. I don't know if they're because they did their party in La. I think last year the year before here it was here at don't be saying where the leak that at? Look at her just she loved just sharing the Hollywood tea and I really in my breath just la. So I'm like, yeah, you know it's at the bitch bleep that app that's like Housewives they be talking about, don't they post it? They be bleeping. I don't know what they be saying on Roney this season, but they was bleeping out this restaurant the whole season. Okay, well, I don't know they bleeped it out, but I know, but the threads must be like, oh they're talking about because she said I film on Roney and I know the unedited version bit you could. I don't know it. Oh, let me let me tell you why I said that. You asked me some ninety Day Fiance tea. I'm gonna know it. I also have a bone to pick real quick. A lot of people that work for Discovery or TLC, they've like written me and tried to give me like INSI T because they know I love the show. Whoever with the fuck listens to this goddamn show and didn't invite me to the first ever live studio audience ninety Day Fiance reunion. You deserve to get your YouTube taken from you, bitch. I've been giving this content out for a years and none of you all niggas thought to invite me. It's not even like it would have cost you shit.
Speaker 2: You could have snuck me in the back door, didn't even need to because I'm sure they had a link. I would have been here, bitch, if we had a show, I'd have jumped off the stage just to sit there and look at one of them fucking African niggas take a white woman's money. I can't believe nobody invited me to this shit. Did you imagine if Real Housewives had a live studio they actually do? Oh, it's called what Happens Live?
Speaker 1: They all know. No, I'm talking about the reunion. Oh hell no, bitch, that should be twelve hours. I don't want to sit for that shit. Oh I do. Nah, them niggas being there all day, the night breaks cuts. I'm good. I'm telling you right now, you're gonna hit me in the back with no neck ed you not have you not having me nowhere for twelve hours for free, Like unless I'm on a vacation, then I'll do even the goddamn tour guides and shit I'll be doing. I ain't doing f no twelve hours, So let me tell you what I did last night, half half day. Last night.
Speaker 2: Was a very New York we can't Okay, So dating this guy, the dread Nigga, and we basically were talking about how there was like some little bone we had to pick with each other. So we're like, yo, we're not gonna have sex tonight.
Speaker 1: Let's just like enjoy each other.
Speaker 2: Ok Let's just go on a date because like we just are very attracted to each other, and we're always like rushing to fuck, and we never like talk about shit, okay, And the problem with that is that it's hard to do. I don't know what I was just about to say. It's hard to not fuck somebody that you're already fucking. So he's like, wherever we'll have a chill night. We went to some comedy show that was trash in Brooklyn, and we went to West Light, which is, by the way, such a good like date night. I also think it's probably a good you know what I'm talking about. It's in the White Hotel, it's the rooftop bar. You've probably been, yeah, but it's called west Night. But yeah, it's just great views like great date night.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: Also, it's funny because we were there, He's like, you've been here before. I was like, yeah, I think so, like really worth there or something, and he's like, okay, I always get this and like the drinks he are really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah here.
Speaker 2: That's all I could think about because I'm just so in my head about niggas being horse.
Speaker 1: So go to Lover's Rock. Pretty much everybody listened to horrible decisions. Is there? Okay? So that was the.
Speaker 2: Dub, and then I said, let's just go to the sex club to look okay and for some reason, really, since you weren't fucking fucking yeah, I probably wouldn't have fucked anyway, but being there and for some reason, and this is the funny thing about sex clubs, and I wanted to talk about this with you because you go. There were moments where him and I were just like talking about life shit, and I forgot that people were like.
Speaker 1: Fucking around you. Yeah. So like when I go with my friends and it's like I'm not interested at all in like playing, Like I took two of my homeboys actually to the sex club the night. I ended up crying, but we had a shit son of like life talks. We were smoking and weed. I shroomed out that night, Like we were hell to talking about everything that wasn't sex while people were getting their dicks sucked right next to us, Like and then he ran into one of his homeboys there, which was also quite funny. But yeah, like you go there, you could actually just have a drink and walk around, meet people, talk Like in a subw there's a huge Jenga board, so normally in the beginning, like people are just smoking fucking weed and playing Jenga.
Speaker 2: Okay, but coon you like talk about something for a second, isn't it frowned upon to go to the sex club.
Speaker 1: To hang out. No, I go all the time and don't have sex, Like there's a lot of people that don't, like they just go to watch. Like if we talk about all the kinks, voyeurism is a kink, exhibition is is a like being watched is another king. But you going and just watching and viewing people is absolutely fine, mind you, like when I go to Susia, but like also table but you're saying it's fine. Let's be honest. Yeah, if someone never fucks and they go like, actually, I don't think anyone goes there and never fucks, Like when I go by myself or when I go with friends, I'm not fucking I've been to the sex club hell of times and have it fun. How many times do you think you've been to a sex club? Mind you, I don't know. If y'all remember the very first do you like Starbucks? About that? Man? If I'm not gonna lie, the very first sex club? I brought up night and day from the type of experiences I have now. But it was like, that's right. The caligular That was in twenty seventeen. The don't caligular mean Greek? It means some bitch. I don't speak other languages. Well, if you got the Internet of it, it mean like, no, I think it's a Greek word. It means like group sex or something. I don't know if something. Maybe I think it means group sex, or I think it means like hedonism. Maybe. Oh maybe that's it. Caligular meaning since you know you're going a little slow. Oh wait, someone Julius was given the nickname Caligular. That's what what the hell? Uh? Today he is known for his cool behavior and possible insanity. Well Jesus, okay, so Caligula is this nigga's nick name. I did it? You said what his dick name? His nickname? Now you say dick? I sort of got many, you know, Can I tell you I said nickname? Let me tell you what I thought? You said dick name? Did you say dick? Did? Did I say dick name? Now we sound kind of I'm so what happened? Okay?
Speaker 2: We had an episode a few weeks ago we were talking about tooths and common whatever the name is the mummy that wanted his dick tos. I was like, Okay, maybe this dude's dick had a name, and maybe that's why everybody's using it in terms of saying no.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Oh so it actually means little boots in Latin. You know what, I don't fuck it anyway. I went to say that sex club back in twenty seventeen. But I mean, I shared here my entire three year relationship. We went bi weekly, damn here, So y'all do the math, not the day period.
Speaker 2: So I think what's crazy is I started to like understand it. So this dude every time I'm in New York, I've spent every weekend with him, like at this okay, and I'm like, you know it's starting to feel real. He not my man, He not gonna be my man because I don't need a man, But it's feeling real.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Ye you know what I'm saying, loing, he's gonna watch Nina for a day when we have a show. And I was like, oh, it's getting there. So literally we were in that sex club.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, this is so close to my house, Like, let's just go on the way home.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what if this became a thing for me? And I was like, bro, if Mandy starts crying more and I start going to sex clubs, I want the shift to go back.
Speaker 1: But there's no shift. I cry and go to sex club. Stop nigga. I'm saying, what if we swap? What if I became that girl?
Speaker 2: But the main thing about it that was like I really don't I have an issue with public sex. I'm sew in my head, see that's you, not me. I ain't go Hold what was your first time at a sex club? Like I told you it was really weird.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I knew I didn't want to have sex, but this guy really wanted to eat eat me out and thought and said I can make you come from eating you out, And so I allowed him to eat me out in front of like a group hell of people watched him eat me out, and then I went downstairs to the bar. Did you come? I remember? I think it was enjoyable. I don't you know, I don't like his so I was like, huh, you know, it's cool. Nigga was eating pussy. And then I remember going downstairs and just talking to a lady at the bar and she was like, yeah, that was my husband eating you out upstairs. And I just was shook. I was like, now what that She literally like, we're just having a conversation. She was like, yeah, you were just upstairs my husband and I was like, oh this is this is yeah, I don't know not that he said now normally the wife isn't okay with you. Well, and that white that night ended up actually strapping me. I shared the story on you. Oh and we met her in Jamaica. We well, we went to Hedonism, we did. She was there. You probably don't remember because you kept going to your room because they didn't have room service, y'all. Weeley was in the room behind in Jamaica. I want to go I think I'm gonna go again. You should, Yeah, I think I want to go. I mean I really enjoy I realized. No, I mean not only be a naked but like lifestyle Like I really think it's like a part of me, which might be why I don't see myself with anybody right now because I'm so fucking trumpa.
Speaker 2: You saying that reminds me of when Vinnie and I used to be ravers. This is a part of me, like I used to say, a part of me, such.
Speaker 1: A community and everybody thinks all you do is your drugs, but really you're just talking and loving each other. Well you do both in sexual and lifestyle culture, but I like it. I think that, like I might start because I've been going to a lot of like burlesque shows.
Speaker 2: And stuff, so it's been doing that a lot too lately. I haven't had a ok I don't want to say the bored boyfriend. I haven't had a consistent man that I'm doing something with on the regular since old day, Okay, right, Like I'll go on dates, but they're not as frequent or I'm fucking someone, but I'm just traveling so much. So this whole like thing of like, hey, let's look up things to do this weekend. I'm like, oh, I'm this is like relationship shit, okay, And so I'm wondering if I should incorporate this into just like a part of like having fun together.
Speaker 1: But what's very scary about that? Not saying like you're making me scared, but obviously we've both dated two terrible people and within sharing those stories together, and the sex club is one of your elements, and threesomes was mine. I like, really, oh, I don't think I would take my partner like that would not be a thing I do with my next partner. Yeah, Like I'm not gonna fucking there though, but I fucking there. But regardless, like going to that space will not Oh yeah, I won't do that, sainted.
Speaker 2: But like even last night, I started telling him a little bit about our old day and like how we would have three somes all the time, and I'm like, you know, he told me that like the reason he cheated is because I basically opened the floodgates, and I remember you heard the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, he literally said I set a boundary and he felt like he was boxed in with my boundary. Two different things. Oh that Nigga literally wanted to go against whatever I set forth for the for our relationship, Like so to respond and say, oh, when you said it was a place that was just ours and we could do that, we could only go there together. I felt like you boxed me in and I needed to get out of the cage you put me in. That is not the same thing. I literally set a boundary and he said a boundary, Now what are those and decided to break my boundary. That's way different, Like there wasn't a floodgate, because that's I think what even started happening was because we were having so much sex with other women. He started like feeling like he wasn't enough and that he was trying to force me and allow me to have sex with other men. I was like, I'm good, I don't bro I should have Oh, I ain't gonna hold you though thirteen breaks. During those breaks we wasn't together. I had other dick in between. Don't get it fucked, No, I mean like, but you know, I really want to get my shit off? Did he want to watch? He was very like when we did like group sex with couples, Like I remember we went to the beach, I think I shared this. We went to the beach and brought like three couples back to my house. One of two couples well no one couple had a unicorn, so that was a couple of three, and then the other couple was just two in the I know bro on the beach. We all went out to eat after eight lopsa and pasta and then say, y'all want to come back to Queen's bitchall put the galaxy lights all over the house. Bitch, it was lit. We was fucking from the from the terrace all through the living room, not not the kitchen, bathroom, but then my room. And he was fucking one of the girls outside on my brick wall, and shit, she was crazy. Where was the cat under the bed that Nigga was shook? That's what fucked us up too, bitch, I'll be forgetting. I had to alert the black people that I got a cat. So the guy from the second couple, bitch started sniffling that Nigga was allergic to cats. I said, oops, my bad. You have a name Hailer for people to No, bitch, I got their tech. Ohhailer, that's what I need. If I walk into a cat house. Bitchy'all went into an Airbnb once and I was like, like, when you're allergic, Oh no, you're allergic, you're allergic. He's fine. So there.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I saw this comment on an episode that I really liked doing with you. We were what do we call it, something about neat other dick or whatever. One day when you're in here, Yeah, I'm thinking of him when you're mean and I'm thinking of something I said where I was like, Mandy, you deserve sixty forty some days.
Speaker 1: This girl's like I hate when weezy teases Mandy.
Speaker 2: I said, bitch, I'm not right a lot. How do you think we're gonna get the shit out of her? For this bitch to get up here and say fuck my ass like all puss it hold.
Speaker 1: You have to dig, bitch, really dig deep? Really? Yes? And might might I add where is the teasing when I'm willingly saying moments like this, when you're like, yeah, you're fucking all over the house and yalty lights, I'm like, yep, I went to a sex club to hang out. It was crazy, But I do I do that too. No, I'm I'm saying, like, you really are. This is another sixty to forty moment. I need to have you know you do with all the menu you know you and you ain't keep it us alive. While I've been celibrated with all these dates and men's and little dits, medium dicks, big dicks, no dicks, not goldiecocks. I'm trying to think little big day. There's actually nothing. Okay, see you keep us alive.
Speaker 2: Oh I do a little. I am hosting an event in Orlando and I invited scissors.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is so fucked up because it brings me back to the moment where you said I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I always think of a chance, still think that she's a whole baby and a man. Okay, I'm not trying to like be her man. M hmm. Most side niggas aren't. Okay, here's the thing in my brain.
Speaker 2: So like we definitely have a friendship, like we be KEI King on the phone. Like mind you most relationships, if you have a good one, you're you got a friendship.
Speaker 1: Right, but that is fine, but you want to know no, wait, let me fit it off.
Speaker 2: The thing, So inviting her really was this friendship moment, but for some reason, every time I see her, bro I get really nervous. I'm like trying to do my makeup right. I'm like really like I don't know what I'm thinking about. And then when I'm in front of her, I can't even be normal and the phone I can. When I'm in front of her, I can't even be normal because I start thinking like but I can't even say it makes me sound crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, what is your question? What would you like to ask? Since you know we'll be answering questions on AMP too, what is your question? Okay, let me explain it, and then I know my question.
Speaker 2: Okay, even though I know when I'm on the phone with her, I'm like totally chill. When I see her in person, I literally start thinking shit like okay, well, like if they broke up, like the baby could live in LA because that's a lot easier for them, Like she has family that lives in LA and I can take care of her. My mom is there now, Like my brain goes there. I think about how I'd be with this person, even though on a daily basis, I'm not like obsessing over that. Do you think it's unhealthy for me to keep a friendship with someone that I used to date that I think like that about.
Speaker 1: You being a friend, I think it's unhealthy but also unfair to her partner. So because you guys had that relationship ongoing, I know there's a friendship, but there's also a romantic element to that relationship. Not right now, no no, no, no oh, but there was, and you thinking about where her baby gonna live if and when they break up. Ever, it's like that's so that's the romanticizing of her that is still there. Even if you're not having sex, you could be romantic with someone, could be a romantic partner that with you that you don't have sex with currently, that's still a romantic partner. And that's what she is, even though you want to keep throwing this friend word around. That's a romantic partner that happens to also be your friend.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to get out of the brain of like taking care of her and doing things and like I just don't know.
Speaker 1: And so it's unhealthy and again unfair to her partner, her current partner. It's not like over here like I want and like this is the other weird thing. I'm not gonna hold you if I was her partner, she wouldn't be able to come around you. Okay, fair, But like, here's the thing, I genuinely like I want her to have all the things she wants. I want to see her be happy, get married, Like, I really want her to be happy, But I want her to live with you and take care of baby. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I think I just fantasized about it when I'm around her because I'm like, wow, this was really good, and I don't do that a lot of access. I might have a moment where like I want that dick Agan, but like not like that. But I'm I'm really being serious. I don't want them to break up. I really want her happy. Like ending up with forever with the person you have kids with is a dream for some and like, I think that that'd be great to see. But yeah, maybe how do I snap out of it when I get a partner?
Speaker 1: No, because I still did it with old Bay. See, she just might be the one that got away that I'll always be like that about, right, Yeah, that's a good way to look at it. Do you have one? Like? Hell now, I was just thinking all them, girmy and as we still talk to this day. Okay, he'll talk to this day. No, Oh, I don't think I would. I don't think, which is crazy. He still has no kids. I still think he's very, very attractive. It's weird because I wonder. No, he's very attractive listen with a big old dick, so to me. So, but I wonder now, because we were fucking when I was like nineteen to twenty two, how old was he? Oh, then he's ten or eleven years older than me. Okay, so he was in his thirties. I still don't. I'm sure it's still good. But he was amazing from my nineteen to twenty two. I wonder if I fuck him now, if it would even be good because I had so much more good dick, and I'm more kink bitch, bitch. I ain't. Brittany lied, and Brittany is lie. I want you to do that. I'm gonna do that well, especially because I didn't even realize. In that interview with Shanna Sharp, she later talks about how she got a yease infection because she fucked three guys within twenty four hours. How you fucking three guys within twenty four hours and it stops?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you some miss I think, oh, well, no, you ain't sink you really really are amazing to be Brittany because I want Brittany on here bitch me too, But I would never ask her in the body count questions.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. But that don't have bring up the fact that, like, girl, I ain't gonna hold y'all, do not hop on amp talking about Oh my god, I want to I'm trying to keep my body count low. So what do I do? Because bitch, I'm gonna actually tell you to go fuck your cousin or something, and I'm gonna say something trifling because stupid questions get scoop And as anyways, I want to do vanillaship before we get into these questions. And as y'all know, Halloween is the best time to explore your erotic alter ego in the bedroom. Which is also crazy because they mentioned me and girls in this article as kids. Of course we loved Halloween for you know, Jose real quick, do you remember your favorite childhood Halloween costume? Yes? What was it?
Speaker 2: Ballerina? I posted it the other day. Really okay, actually I could go for that again. But I was thinking about it and I was like, I feel like, how could I go ballerina.
Speaker 1: Hope it's already a leotard. I need more out, Yeah, I mean you're asking me out. We were really no money. My mama wasn't buying three cops asumes following, so we used to just make we used to make them up. I'll never forget. And this is damn my white side. I just had a very long, straight brown like number four wig no I did. I was Shania Twain. I think being a celebrity or remaking like artists and music videos was the cheapest thing to do. So I just put on some like ripped jeans. I think I had like some cowgirl boots. One I was able to wear like a vest top. And I was I don't know it, no mode not now, I don't know about there we go. That's probably what's another one though, showing skirts. Okay, we really don't know shit. Wait wait, wait that time he started singing these gospel records, I'd be knowing a little bit, but I'll just be humming one of these fuckings, all right, one of these thiggas I was fucking with. He was like, I bet you'd be listening to white shit. I was like, like, who we like? Like SHANEA. Twain, not Shanna Twain. That's crazy. Hold on any man of mine. I don't know. I don't know none of the record, but my mama used to like some Shania Twain. Girl don't play, don't play, don't play. That's that's how Bobby got the Drake interf be taken down. Girl, don't play no goddamn music. Hey, I'll sticking her listen. Yeah, I did want to ask you that, speaking of alter egos, I did want to know what kind of like, let's say, three costumes, do you think a woman could go into the bedroom on Halloween and really kink up?
Speaker 2: Okay, So y'all are gonna laugh at this, Oh Jesus. And it seems very basic. I feel like when you listen to a podcast and they give you advice and they say something, it just seems basic.
Speaker 1: But doing it is a whole nother thing.
Speaker 2: Nigga, That doctor nurse shit okay, is fucking so cliche that it's actually cute.
Speaker 1: Nah Yah, y'all, y'all gotta give that process.
Speaker 2: I hope he ain't mad that I told this, but I have a friend that went on a date and he told me that him and Jack played strip operation.
Speaker 1: What strip operation?
Speaker 2: Basically they're playing operation. If you hit something, you gotta take a piece of clothes off. Oh that's cute, and so it just made me think of that.
Speaker 1: But he was like, yo, He's like, I just had so much fun with her, Like we were just having mad fucking fun, and like, I feel like that could be really funny and cute, and like you know what I mean, Now, that's.
Speaker 2: Cute just playing games together and doing shit like that. But I feel like Nurse obviously made.
Speaker 1: Okay. I would say for people like wanting to and then have a I was literally gonna go there if you don't know how to introduce certain kinks or things to the bedroom, dressing up as a dom and making him dress up even in just like the garter or something like real dungeon, Like, I think that'll allow you to experience things just so much more kinky and fun because you'll get more into character. So getting latex gloves or getting like a super sexy leather outfit with garter belts and fishnets and all of those things. Dressing up like a real dom, I think that's a really good idea because the like the outfit that you could wear as a dom low key you could wear on a fucking date night and like literally take the bottoms off.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna show you this picture. I say, so last night I was wearing like a really big dress and it was kind of boxy, like you couldn't really see my body. So I sent him this photo of me and I was like, just so you know what I'm wearing underneath.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 2: So I'm wearing is my pussy out now. I don't know if you guys can see this, but anyway, I'm wearing lingerine with a garter belt and shit. And I was like, oh, just like knowing what's under So I think if you want to do some role play like that, maybe wear a low body suit and know that you know once it's once you're home, it's own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wearing slutty clothes to fuck out is act like super fun. I'm not mad at it. Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: We're like a really nasty outfit because you knew like somebody's own. I mean, I wear whatever fuck I want when it's sluded, if it's slutty and it's none.
Speaker 1: If it's not, I have someone, but I don't want it like intentionally because I knew I was getting digged. Like if I wanted to dress like a slut that day, I just did.
Speaker 2: I had a story someone told me about some role play they acted out, and I saw that shit sounded mad hot. He said that this girl really wanted to be like a street walker, like wanted him to like pick her up and pay for pussy.
Speaker 1: So she dressed fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Said, I dropped her off on the corner and like drove around and picked her back up, and like she leaned around the fucking window and was like telling him how much money it was, blah blah blah. And yeah, He's like she sucked my dick in the car and like I've had her, but he was already like it was just wow, that's hot.
Speaker 1: No, I've actually had transactional sex for money, so I wouldn't. Oh my god, I mean I have no but yeah, I don't think I've ever wanted to be a street walker though, like them hills, bitch, when I have to walk three minutes the New York where heels, I'll be mad, witch.
Speaker 2: I know, lie, that'd be hot to get picked up on the side it around, Okay, Like listen, I've made money from sex, but.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this just triggered me. This conversation. Bitch. I went to a dinner with this model bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't know her, that's what I'm calling her, model bitch in La, and someone that was at our show was talking about where it was this show and I made a joke about She was like, Oh, how much do you sell the tickets for? And she was like, can you believe all these people are paying? I was like, bro, as someone that sold the pussy before, No, it's crazy. And so the girl's like, what do you mean? And I was like, oh, like I've are you living, La? And so she just like kind of did this space And I was like, didn't you just talk about an apartment that a guy got you? And she's like yeah, but like he didn't pay me for sex. I said, you literally said that he's so old that you don't want to go out with him in public. So what's he doing? Exactly, bitch?
Speaker 1: And that's the hierarchy host shit dog like and this whole dinner did She got mad cause I called her out. So then we go to the next spot. I was like, like, are you like you're feeling a way. I was like, I'm trying to make you feel bad about what you did. I said, I'm telling you as someone that's been on the other end of the seat. I realized, like I was, Hella, judge you about like some shit when I've done it too. And she said to my face, manby no, no, no, I get what you're saying. I'm saying that what I've been doing with this man is not correlated in any way to selling my body. That's fine. It's called delululamb that's where most of these bitches live. Okay, girl, they're in Delulu. Well, let's go ahead and get to some homemail. Deplorable decisions, baby, and not the Donald Trump deplorable bitch. The decisions? What the only way he said? He called them deplorable? Oh is that what he did? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were taking a new meeting to that bitch. That's right, deplorable decisions.
Speaker 1: And what's gonna be funny about the name of this is there's gonna be so many moments where you and I are gonna be talking about it and we might be lit or something like welcome to Deplora heart. I don't know, bitch, where are give a deportation, bitch, I don't know. I don't know what's the D word, dick hoe, dick in your mouth. But no, we're gonna go ahead and answer some of these whole mail questions. And again we've been getting so many. I love that we're gonna be able to do this because it's been a while. I don't think we've gotten too many home mails recently. So I chose some short ones. This first one to love or to ho ooh cute now, baby, I I already know what the answer gonna be, but we'll see. We got an email Anna and a non ho here, so you already know what Mitch I'm not. I'm show. First off, hey, ladies, I love you guys. I listen to you guys all the time, and y'all are my spirit animals. Okay, So here's t I've been with my partner since I was seventeen, and i'll be thirty next year, twelve years later, in two kids, and I'm at a crossroads. On one hand, I love him and he's my best friend. A lot of my first I experienced with him, oral polly trips, et cetera. On another hand, I feel like i've been hide down for so long that I want to experience other men. Whenever I bring it up, a conversation happens, but it goes nowhere. I craved a single life and voice it often, but I just cannot let this relationship go. We've talked about marriage, was even engaged once, but it never but it never happened. Are my feelings valid for wanting to see what else is out there for me? Or do I just suck it up and continue being good married? As he calls it, go easy on me. I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my ish love You ladies signed to hoe or to love? What? Girl? You know what? I go ahead? You want me to go first, Okay, So I'm not gonna lie. Dating right now sucks. So if you have a man that you have been able to openly experience things, it's weird because you did mention that y'all were able to try poly relationships, So I would actually want you to revisit that because it sounds like maybe it was clearly one sided if you haven't been able to experience anything with any other men, or I don't know if poly relationships were limited to you only being with other women, But I would say want to do. I would say, you could do what it seems like most people do nowadays and take a break. Because I don't condone cheating, so I'm gonna say, maybe you can take a break to try to learn yourself and with you Well, no, well, just take a break, I would say, take a break. Clearly, maybe that's what this nigga he was cheating on me, but he also maybe went on all them thirteen breaks with me so he could go fuck some other bitches without feeling super guilty. I don't know, but I would say take a break. Say, listen, we've been together for twelve years. I feel like we've you know, changed quite a bit in the last twelve years, and I kind of want to explore more into my thirties, Like let me explore the year of thirty by myself. Like that's that's what I would say. Like eight again, first one would be revisiting poly relationships and talking him through allowing you to see other men, or be going on a break that would and come back to the relationship.
Speaker 2: I have a little bit of an issue with men that put this title of polyamory on the way that they want to live their lives.
Speaker 1: Well polygamy is that way. No, no, no, polyamory a polyamory, yet you just said poly I don't know which which poly bitch, they're not in Utah, it's a polygamy. You're right, you're right. So basically, I really feel like the modern.
Speaker 2: Day man is just hearing about the way that people are able to have these flexible relationships and how open relationships are more acceptable. And they're really only more acceptable because dating is so bad nowadays because of all the instant gratification of being online, and so therefore bitches are taking whatever they can get, and it just so happens that men say polyamory to give a better title to them wanting to sleep with everyone. So I literally was thinking, though, for real, I think that men are just kind of using that as a way to make you feel a little bit better about the fact that they're gonna fuck other people, because for some reason, we think that if we have some kind of identification to our bullshit, like a true polyamorous person is a lot more communicative, selfless, like they're just when they're that yes, when they're honest.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So basically, like what I'm thinking is, you have two options, right, You can either really do polyamory with someone that is polyamorous and feel it the whole way through. Because one nigga being polyamorous and doing whatever he want to do, but saying that you can only fuck women, you could only fuck people with a pussy, you could only do it when he's there.
Speaker 1: That isn't it?
Speaker 2: So No, The second option is you can choose to walk away if the things that you wanted to reallyationship are not happening with that person. That's so much harder, Yes, it is so much harder. But here's the thing we need to stop focusing on, I will. I want this person, so I will. Uh what's the word compromise? Compromise yep, when in reality we shouldn't be compromising the relationship that we want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, you know.
Speaker 2: So I go in there with someone that has the same dating goals as you that and even if the same well that's the thing being together with someone for twelve years.
Speaker 1: They probably did go in with the same dating goals twelve years ago, and now over time it's changed. Like that's the thing too. We have to know that people change in time. Twelve years is really tough. So to walk away from a relationship that probably did give you everything you wanted, but now your mind and growth is onely listening to horrible decisions makes you want to experience things differently or with other people. That's where you have to go into that conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean, granted, what I was saying was definitely speaking to someone in a newer sense. But even now that you're saying again, I forgot it was twelve years. I don't want to twelve years. I feel like I might be with you the rest of my life. But honestly, if those things change, yeah, and we're our relationship goals are not looking the same for real, Like if the dating goals relationship goes like how could I see it? I have a friend, I mean we're not close close, but she's been with her partner for like ten years and she's like, Yo, we've been traveling a lot and he realized he wants to move to Lisbon. There's a big black X back community there. Whatever I just said big black anyway, So she said, yo.
Speaker 1: I'm not ready to do.
Speaker 2: Its gonna hurt, but we got a break up and honestly, he's a musician, and she's like, I know how badly. He needs this for his life. He wants to explore. You know, he's an entrepreneur. He's kind of not retired, but like his business running himself. She was like, he wants to live that life. And she's like, we've been traveling for years and when they go, they go for months at a time. She was like, and now I see it, Like I imagine if old Bay told me I want to live in tou Loom forever, what the fuck would I've done?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So she's like, you know, our life goals are just not in Aliven anymore. And after ten years, you kind of, hey.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's what happens if I go back ten years from like back at twenty two, my life was completely.
Speaker 2: Different and they're in their forties, so like, you're absolutely able to change. So, I mean, and it's not a bad thing ten years. If I had a great relationship for ten years, actually wouldn't be mad at that. Yeah, I've been with a fuck nigga for three and a half.
Speaker 1: All right. So this next one comes from another lovely lady who says I don't want to be a cheater. This is clearly a pattern here. Hey, my name is Ashley bitch. I ainte telling people your name. I'm a twenty six year old female and I'm in my first relationship. We've been together for eight months. He is a gentleman, smart, respects me, and he's not like these other dudes that I've had situationships with who just wants to fuck. Here's my dilemma. During these eight months, we haven't had penetrative sex. We've literally done everything else. It's been a year and a half since the last time I've had sex in two years for him. Also, I have a high sex drive, and I would say I'm more advanced than he is. He says it's because he doesn't want to bus quick, it's not his main priority for our relationship, or he doesn't want a pregnancy scare. She said. We're a kind of damn Recently, a guy I went to high school with DMed me on Instagram trying to get at me. I told him I have a boyfriend. He respected that and we left it at that. I ended up messaging him back, however, and we talked about meeting up, going on a date and getting a room after. I want to so bad, but my boyfriend is not meeting my sexual desires. Slash needs like I feel he should. I don't want to fuck up a good thing? What do I do? I don't want to be a cheater. All they're cute. It's been a picture, a picture. Oh I fuck him? Oh sorry, Well he ain't fucking right now? So wait, why is he not fucking again? He's I assuming he's celibate because uh he she said that.
Speaker 2: He said that he has not had sex in two years. Why is this always happening to dudes that I want to fuck? Not try to say I want to fuck your man?
Speaker 1: I do, but but basically, like, seriously, this is some of these ship It's an epidemic. Don't do that while you're sitting next to a celibate queen. Bro, you're abstinate what it is? Celibacy? Like, No, that shit is real. It is real. Like if you had a hot guy right now that you were into that was treating you right, I'd say, he's hot, all my nigga's hot, bitch, fu out you Okay, that was treating you right, that was doing the things you wanted to do. He fucking Nope, now right now, not unless we're talking long. He said this whole thing in San Francisco and got hid. That's just head. I don't even like it. That's because he wanted to do it. I want penetration and I held out. I'm just saying Wolf's head, we're not gonna do this. Head is not bro. It was just head dog if you okay, no, everybody vote because we're not doing this voting because guess what in this sense, I's a trip to the Lulu lamb bitch. It's my life, my reality, not yours. Fuck out of you. Shit. Okay, so what would you do to this person? I'm not gonna lie, ma'am. You already cheated when you replied back to the DM and set up a date, planning to get a room after and all that shit. Y'all you're already a cheating Yeah. By the time she hears the shoe I fucked him, you're already a cheater. Here's the thing, too, Right, if you want a sexual relationship within your relationship, which of course makes sense, you're with a person. Of course, this is the person you want to have sex with. I think what we kind of I just want to say the word discombobulate. That ain't the word, but what we uh, I don't know the word I'm trying to say, But there are times where you can really like hanging with someone. Everything that she said she liked about him sounded like he would make a really good friend. You like to hang out, He respects you, he's a good guy. It is okay to not be in a relationship with someone that treats you well. A lot of women mistake a man treating them well as oh my god, I want to be with him so bad, when really he's just a kind man that would probably make for a better friend than a romantic partner. And I feel here, if you're not having your sexual desires met, be a friend with this man, But maybe being in a relationship a romantic one, especially with no romance, doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: But that's not true. My celibate guy was super romantic. There was a lot of intimacy, and you went to another nigga get you wasn't get in sex. That's true, but she wasn't my man.
Speaker 1: Secondly, or maybe it's third, I'm still hung over the heavy petting and I can't even believe I'm saying this, but like there was like a lot of ways where like he tried to honor his celibacy and like still make me feel you know you were coming in here screaming at the camera. They've been together eight months, y'all were talking for six months at two more months on does she have a sex podcast? No? Wow, my fucking I have to get up here and talk about dick that I'm not getting I had sex in five months? What? But I do the math. My math is different, but it feels it's a long time. I don't had four periods, so it's for months. That's how I'm counting. Even if one of them came like real quick, are you sure? Yeah, yeah, don't tell you. Are you done? It's called Brittie runner math. Uh fuck out here.
Speaker 2: I really want to wonder when he asked her that, I feel like Brittany really just found a number in her like brain, it was like thirty five, Like how how is it possible? No, seriously, she said she got a use infection for fucking three people one day and then want us. That's what I'm saying, girl at the point, like you should have just been clining the question before going with thirty five.
Speaker 1: Now this one I want. Okay, we both pretty much bitch break up with him be bestius. Okay, y'all go get your nails done. He no, So what is what? She's unhappy about? The cheat on this? Tell them the truth be like yo, like, I'm sorry, I got the cheat on you. No, magga from high school. That's the truth. No, the truth is like, Yo, this isn't working for me anymore.
Speaker 2: And now at this point, my sexual needs are taking me to places where I feel like I'd be doing something wrong to you. So we've got to figure out a way where we can stick together and I can get my sexual needs met elsewhere or with you.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to push you. I'm just letting you know you can stay so a bit. I want cheat. Stop saying cheat. She said, I'm about to be a cheater. She she knows what it is, so she's only gonna be a cheater. She's a liar. Oh okay, yes, so tell him you want other dick immediately learn from Mandy's cancer patient. Wow, stop lying? Wow? Please please? All right? So this next one has to come from San Francisco because it's given Wow, what is going on? Hey? We see Hey Mandy. So I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible. What she did. Thank you. That's another thing. If you're calling the ant baby, we ain't. We ain't given you five minutes to break down your life story. Okay, short and sweet, deplorable. You know, So I met this guy when I wasn't looking. This man is amazing. He's everything I ever wanted in past relationships. He treats me, He treats me as such as well. This man keeps me smiling from ear to ear every single day. He takes out his busy schedule to see me every single day. And I'm in La La Land see you every day? That's every single day. Then here's scheduling that Listen, must be a holbosexual. I don't know. I'm in La La Land. He treats me really good. But we both agreed to just be friends. But it's so hard to remain that way for me because of how he treats me. What I tell you, he's God damn bitches just don't know how to keep a good man a friend anyways? Is he actually? Anyways? I told this man I love the way he sucks my bottom lip when we kiss and do every time and every time he sees me, he makes sure to suck my bottom lip whatever. He's showing interest in me. He cares about my well being. Make sure I'm doing okay throughout the day. All right, how can I keep this going without catching feelings? We've never had sex, but I used to have sex with his younger brother about nine years ago. Why does everybody this wise said he's got to be from San Francisco. Never knew they were brothers until I met him, until I met this amazing guy.
Speaker 2: For context, the San Francisco show, everybody's fucking someone's dad or son, her son or cousin.
Speaker 1: It was nuts. Okay, hold on now, so yeah, she fucks he's the younger brother. Nine years ago. They only went as far as making out and kissing, but he again treats her really well. Well, he's not her friend if they're making out so well, She's like, how do I keep this going where we're at? I guess because he already said he doesn't want a relationship. How do I keep this going and stay around him without catching feelings? You will? So there you go, puriod, just the truth, period, Like, because here's the thing, right, I'm trying to think of a man that I would see every Alex. I guess I would say to me, became difficult, and now it's not. With Black Jesus, I literally would try to one time it was, and then he became no one time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so no, why it's So here's a long I'm trying to think of a man that I've spent every day with, or like a long period of time with. But Alex and I have never done anything, and our relationship is truly platonic and a really good friend a lot of platonic. However, that depth in the friendship also comes from and this is the thing I think when two people really are attracted to each other, if they've crossed the boundary, it's a little bit difficult to not get your hopes up for someone like that. So for example, uh BDD and I went on a date when we first met, and then we became friends.
Speaker 1: That whole time, even though we were just friends. I remembered that, and I remembered how good the friendship would feel, and I'd be like, ooh, this would be a great relationship thing that could never happen with Alex because we never had a boundary crossed and I was able to be totally vulnerable with him. So that's because of that. So that's exactly why I brought up, Like Jesus, we did have sex once we both got back with our partners, and now we're just friends. But we've also been so much friends and hung out to where even though he's a dope ass nigga, even though he's cool as fuck, even though I enjoyed talking to him, I'm no longer in the place where I had these envisions of us being more just because he's such a great guy to hang out with, even though we have crossed And though no, he doesn't either.
Speaker 2: No, but she's saying, like, how does she keep from doing that? What I'm saying is like, because you crossed the boundary, and oh, okay. I brought up Alex to say hold on, there was a point with that he Alex shows up. How a friend is supposed to show up? Right, However, with I don't want to say his name, BDD, he was showing up how a friend was supposed to show up? But I know that I did something with him and had that romantic thing. Now I feel like he's showing up as a partner. My brain couldn't go to friends because I had that attraction with him. I felt that with him. For example, if I was crying and Alex came over, I would be like, damn, my whole boy came we watched TV.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: If I was crying and BDD came over or Black Jesus came over. Now that's what I'm saying. I'm you are Alex, But that's what I'm saying she's not. But but that's why I said my example was valid.
Speaker 1: A line was crossed with this person while we were getting to know each other hanging out. Still very attractive, but I have zero desire to be But there's still a boundary that you signed it. There was still a boundary. Some people need to have sex, but we're talking about across boundary. Mind you the sex was good.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean they need to have sex to Now there's this what's the word tension? She's like, it's there. You already did it. It crossed it off the list. So basically now they only kissed and they never fucked.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's only like three out of ten niggas got good dick anyway, so it probably any gonna be good. It's not worth it. Just heavy on mind. He got a little dick and that's why he don't want you to see it, because he probably wants you to be in fantasy that you like him and want to be with him, and this probably chokes his ego. Little do you know when you really like him? Like the dicks. I saw a friend's dick on accident.
Speaker 2: I was telling about it actually, and I was like, Bro, I wish I never saw that big ass dick because now I can't even look at him. Thing, Wow, it's terrible. I wish I never saw it. It was total accident. See that's another thing, Like why think about like, oho, it's weird. Maybe because I watched Dix a lot.
Speaker 1: Like me, knowing a guy has a big dick doesn't actually make me more attracted to him, Like I've never wanted to fuck Pete Davis. Oh good for you. Like just because I know a man has a big dick, that doesn't make me be like bro, a man that's attract If you don't think Pete David okay, no no, no, no no, because he's not attracted if you knew someone that. But if I was just hanging out with my friends, but you said it was a friend, that's what I'm saying, then you were like, oh my god, I can't get it out that he got a big old dick. And now wow, I'm thinking about that. Go dick. If it's a man like, I'll be attracted. I told you, bitch, I be coming off niggas being fine. I'll be watching videos like damn this niga fine rubbing one out. I don't even come to like dick sizes. Yeah, but now it's not foreign Mandy. So if what I'm saying is you still got to look, let's just say it's someone you work with. Let's see you worked with, you got a big dick. One thing? Whoa No, See you're you're complaining. You said big dick. Now you're bringing up attractive bitch. I want to fuck attractive people. That's real. I'm saying that just because I find out that someone has a big dick, that doesn't make me curious for want to fuck them just because they have a big dick. Thank you you. On the other hand, my fuck pick Davidson because he got a big dick. I think he was saying the only reason I got is because he Davidson is fucking. So she's like, oh, he know, bad, bitch. I want to try to fuck bad bitches, because there's probably something else there second to that. Boss, that's what, that's what. Maybe it's fun. Yeah he's a comedian. I'm sure he's funny. Makes you laugh. I see, I'm not fucking your guys. Who makes me laugh? For the big dick who's not attractive, he's like ugly hot, like he's not that like I like this dude. I've never explained that. He guy. I have had sex with his ugly heart. Ever, everyone is fun as fun. Have I ever sucked the ugly heart? I fucked niggas that fell off like they was good looking at one point the nigga I just showed you his Instagram. Oh boy baby, no oh fell off? I said, damn, honestly, many he gotta fall off. He gotta fall off my body count. Bro.
Speaker 2: I feel like if someone sent you a video of him panhandling, bro, I know I'd be like, oh, yeah, he might.
Speaker 1: That's how he looks. He looked, y'all. He looked like he shake a cup with quarters. He was so fine back, Oh, he was so fine. Mandy didn't even want to show me his instaience. She's like, you're not gonna leave this him like and and yeah, wow, he needn't let them like. Guy. He kept the pictures on his page back from O nine because we I had to remember what looked like. We went all the way back to Oh no, she said, yep, this is what he looked like. Yeah, we go back up to twenty twenty three. Bitch, Wow, saw the dated niggas that fell off, But when I was fucking him, they look good. Yeah that's okay. I feel like the opposite happened to again.
Speaker 2: I feel like dudes love telling people they fucked me through my like I had a very funny looking stage. Like I think I was always cute because like, I started getting better looking as I got older, but really because I was getting money.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you. Shout out to shout out to the big girls, cause baby, I don't get niggas on me no more. I'm about to start eating again. Bitch, got a gain some weight. I had all the niggas when I when I was a big bitch. Shout out. Listen, fellas, don't be admitted by's love that body. I still have body, but I'm also one fifty. I'm not two thirty anymore. And that two thirty was my problem. What side niggas where right now? Right now, I feel the most comfortable, the most happiness. No, no, you like this body the most? Yeah, when do you think two twenty plus? Really? Girl, that's when I was getting fluid out. Niggas was actually giving me money. Now, niggas, I ain't even gonna tell you what some of these niggas offering on my phone right now? It's like, is it because I can pay my own bills? Now? Let me tell you I'm you know, I'm not gonna lie. I got the most niggas and the most like I don't know, validation, loving niggas giving me stuff. When I was pouring bigger, not gonna lie. I'm not gonnay b They was coming to the Bronx, not gonna be down in my little basement apartment with bruepeates. Now, bitch can't come to my penthouse. It's crazy, poor crazy. It's crazy. Well, now that I haven't been line, my teeth have been going back. I don't know if y'all know this. Did you notice? No? Fuck you a but bitch hot, I look at these videos every day, so everyone's regular teeth that look weird to me? No, No, Nah, they look great. It's funny because like they don't look that different. But recently someone was like, I feel like you're like growing into your smile, and I'm like, oh, they're saying the same, they're just going back a little bit. No, I was gonna say, I just feel like when I was smaller, my my teeth looked bigger, like I've probably gained maybe twenty pounds since the start of our show. Oh you know, I'm gonna tell you too. No, it's the braids, bro. When you used to do that little but you had that little tony hair, your head looked bigger, Like the braids have shaped your head differently. Like y'all go back and if y'all come to our tour, y'all will see our old ass videos. Bro, you used to wear them and the weed it just yeah, it was different, like this fits your head bone with the braids. No, that was my struggle. Time was so many time. But you know what that shit is like because you worked in the corporate office, Shedeed.
Speaker 2: I was really like, I have to wear like I have to do this, but my flat iron, Like I think I almost killed myself trying to fucking flatter myself.
Speaker 1: Way the way. I'm so glad I ain't got to deal with with hair tools anymore. Bitch the blow dry the flat on. My mama had a curling nine when we was in Greece, and that bitch it blew a fuse in one of the goddamn the first hotel. Yeah, because it was different, I said, Mama. So she just said, I'm just gonna go like it's just gonna go now, honey. You know jewels got three weeks for vacancy. Bro. Crazy.
Speaker 2: My mother came to the live show with a wig down to her ass. She goes, do you think it's too much?
Speaker 1: Yes? I think one of these live shows I want like a thirty inch wig because when I come, I already told you which one is about. I told you what I want to do in New York. Girl, I'm not gonna learn a routine. Bro, I don't know how to dance. What the fuck is your problem? Why do you think just work? Anyways? Guys, again, we on Patreon, so make sure you go on over to patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions, where we release a bonus episode every week and if you guys want to be caught up more like, right now, I'm celibate as we record this episode, but will I be when this episode really airs? Really find out on Patreon. But we're a little bit more up to date. But also I am getting a little antsy, like I did text twenty four to seven, like hi, hope you're well, and you tell him not to hit you up anyone? Yeah, I did, and then oh he was mad NIGGI. He had an attitude said yeah, I'm back, Nikka, We're together forever. Okay, sorry, no I'm not. I'm not because it was bad because he was really trying to be like real nasty to me. So then I hit him up the next day, how's your day doing? And he responded, So he's in there, bitch, he's in there. He's responding, So I think we're good and official and be like, sorry, oops, now I told you we already do that. I just be like, let me drain them balls. Okay, they could be stuff like that anyways. Again. Patreon dot com back slash Horrible Decisions, y'all. Thank y'all for tuning in to yet another episode A horrible decision. Nice. Nice,