Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess you.
Speaker 3: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh you missed us? You know you did.
Speaker 4: It's Amy and Danielle bag for Gilmore Girls Gazette.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we're back. But it's like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: It's been well, there's a lot happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot happening that is hard to even think about sometimes.
Speaker 2: But about Dave Orgalski because on a Sunday night he was the bell of the ball at the Golden Globes. Literally, everyone was like, I want an Adam Brodie to hold my hand like the way he was holding.
Speaker 4: Pull me in like he do is to take a picture with her on the red carpet like he was such Layton Jester.
Speaker 2: By the way, don't you always want to say Rachel Bilson because Layton Measter they sort of are similar. So Rachel Wilson for people that are just only no Adam is David Galski. Rachel Bilson was the love he had on the O C See ye. She then went on, you know and did her thing.
Speaker 1: Did they ever date in real life?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. So Leyton Measter, who sort of looks a bit like Rachel Wilson, was the star, one of the stars on Gossip Girl, which was all kind of in the same era, like it was all happening at the same time. So then Adam Brody married Leyton Measter, and remember she had like a singing career for a bit there.
Speaker 4: I look, I've loved her for a very long time since Gomar Girls, and I felt like we didn't really see them date. It was just like all of a sudden they were married.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think you're right. I think they kept it kind of secret. So okay, So he's Unfortunately he didn't win, which I didn't kind of think he would. He was a tough category.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't think he would. Who did win?
Speaker 2: If you'd tell me the nominees, I could tell you who won. It was Best Actor in a Comedy or Musical TV Series. If Emma or Jackie can jump in and tell me the nominees, I can tell you who won. So he Look, I don't want to speak for Adam Brody, but it probably was a non or being not madd like. I think he's pretty stoked that, like he's at the party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he arrived to the party. He's accepted in the party. He's popular at the party. He just didn't win, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: He's popular at the party because everybody was writing about him. Everybody wants this because his show is called nobody wants this? Oh I have who won? Did no play a game with it? Tell me who the king was and see if I can name who actually won? Who are the nominees?
Speaker 4: Head Danson, Steve Martin, Jason Siegel and Martin Short and Jeremy Allen White.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute now, I'm trying to remember boiler Alert. I called it, Yes, Jeremy Allen White. Was he the one that wasn't there too? And they're like, well, and the lady from Legally Blonde said, we'll accept us on his behalf. Yes, Oh yeah, that's a huge buzz kill. By the way, if you're the poor presenter that has to do the one where the person's not there, it's just the biggest balloon pop because it's like and the winner is so and so or they think they say, the Golden Globe goes to so and so. Clap, cloud clap. Jeremy Allen White couldn't be here tonight. And then it's just like everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 1: God, good time.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you're Adam Brody and you're having the time of your life, on top of the world, living your best life, going to the parties, you got the cutest wife in town, You're a total stud.
Speaker 1: And then your house burns burns down literally two days later, two days.
Speaker 4: Later in an apocalyptic your house sized wildfire in southern California, along with your co star my Love and Amilia.
Speaker 2: Here's something kind of interesting. This is a little inside baseball thing that I have been thinking about. So let's talk about Milo for a second. We'll talk more about the fires and Adam Brody too. But you may have seen my low on a lot of news because he went into his house with a television crew. So this is a little inside baseball kind of secret huddle up.
Speaker 1: He was very smart.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm not saying I know this for sure, but I know this ninety nine percent for sure because I thought to myself, well, no, that was an interesting thing. At first, I was like, that's interesting that Milo, who's pretty private, would let a news crew follow him to his house while he finds out if it is destroyed or not. And I thought, wow, what and then the light bulb went on.
Speaker 1: For ding ding ding.
Speaker 4: At the moment, people are not allowed to go see if their homes were burned down or if they weren't burned down, retrieve anything from their homes. So the only way that you can get access is if you have a valid press credential. And so obviously he was doing it for a you know, a media opportunity is not the right word. What is the word I'm trying to find.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, look, people cannot like that. They can scoff at that, like it's okay if they are like, oh well, I don't like that. That being said, he didn't. He did a really good piece he did. It does give a lot of information to people because he can talk about what he's seeing and experiencing, and it also allows people who are watching the news literally to see the footage of what is going on.
Speaker 4: It's very powerful and very purposeful, Like there was a lot that people stock away from that. I also it was very brave for him to do it on camera. Anyways, I don't I don't know if I would be able to like have a camera following me in that type of situation because it's so sad.
Speaker 2: What if you break down and then you're trying to hold it together and you can't, and it's like, I get it. I have I totally get it. By the way, I can't believe it took me, like the amount of time it took me to figure it out. I mean maybe my brain wasn't fully working, but I'm like, all of a sudden, the light bulb went on and I'm like, oh, obviously that because that was very befuddled, Like I can't believe he let them, And so maybe people listening are wondering, like, oh, that seems sort of out of normal for him. You know, he is private and this is like his home, but I think he probably really wanted to know and see what was going on. And also it's it is an opportunity for other people to really.
Speaker 1: Get a sea like it really get.
Speaker 2: A you know, like look if he's what he's feeling and they're feeling the same thing, So okay, let's let's talk about this. So okay, I'm just going to tell you guys so many things today. That's a very We've got some secrets we're going to reveal today. Because we've got some others coming out. So Danielle and I, as you may know, we're not seasoned.
Speaker 1: Hosts, never, never have been, never will be. That's okay.
Speaker 2: May listen to this and say it's okay, but not the best news readers I've ever heard in my life. Or you might say I enjoy this because I get a lot of Gilmore news, but I'm not sure they're the smoothest at this. That's because we are not. We were not trained to be on air. We have We're doing our best right and I don't think we're the worst. I don't think we're the worst. I think we have and you'll find out why. We have some skills at this. But we're not We're not the We're not David Muir, we're not Lester Holt, we're not Anderson Cooper, we're not the car Katie Kurric. Here's what we are tryed to do. We are the producers, So that is what we are. That is what our training is in and what we've been doing for tens of years, tens of tens of years. So we are the producers. So we what we know how to do, and we do to do news. So that's why do do we do?
Speaker 1: You always call me call me up for do doo, and you just did it.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 2: So we were on this huge meeting the other day and Danielle said do doo and Jenny Garth from nine O two one, oh, I know if you guys know Jenny Garth both of us at the same time, because Jenny and I are the same person. Go, you said do doo and it really you know, it livens up a zoom. So what we do do do dooo dooo, doo doo. So what we do do is produce. So we are the behind the scenes people. So as a result we obviously everyone's working news right now because of the situation in LA in southern California. UH do all the planning. So Danielle and I put together UH for a news show. By the way, if you want to have here amazing coverage of what's going on in sort of a different way, listen to the Amy and TJ podcast. Amy Robock and TJ. Holmes do an amazing job covering this and everything, and you can listen to them every day and get your news in sort of a different way. That might be the way you guys like because if you like us.
Speaker 1: They are professionals, so they're great at their jobs.
Speaker 2: The Danielle yesterday, so you know this is Tuesday. You'll hear this tonight. You'll hear this as soon as we can get it up. Danielle. By the way, we should get this up as soon as possible. So yesterday Danielle was with them and went to the Palisades because we had produced this whole uh coverage for them, and they are allowed to go up, and Danielle is allowed to go up, So tell me about it. Obviously it talked, but they everyone listening hasn't heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I obviously live in California and I have been glued to my TV since last Tuesday, so I have seen the videos.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 4: Seen the interviews of people who have lost everything, like I have seen anything that the news stations have put.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've had to and have been watching literally twenty first seven, twenty four to seven. Maybe this week we get to sleep later this week.
Speaker 4: And also, like with that being said, if you live in LA you know at least ten fifteen people at minimum who have lost their homes. And it's not Milo, it's not Adam Brodie, it is our best friends, you know. So, yeah, you're seeing in the news right now a lot of celebrities have lost their homes. But there are real people, regular people, real people that had apartment buildings in the Pacific pals Aides or or not buildings, but apartments in Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 2: Or houses in Altadena.
Speaker 4: Yeah, houses in Alta, Dina or Pasadena that were all affected by this. So I went into yesterday being very aware of and felt very prepared and have known everything and have talked to everybody and all my friends I've lost homes, and just.
Speaker 1: Being there.
Speaker 4: Was something that was I couldn't even prepare for it.
Speaker 1: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And it was crazy because you know, I live on the West Side, so very close to Pacific Palisades, but in a very safe zone in comparison to a lot of people on the West Side, and I drive down PCCh every summer, every weekend, every summer. It was like out of a I felt like I was on a movie set. I literally felt that I was on a movie set. Everything was burned to the ground. Every once in a while, you won how us that was untouched in a sea of destruction? You know, the one person whose house did not burned down amongst thousands.
Speaker 1: You know, it was just crazy.
Speaker 4: And you know, we were amy and I have a really good friend that lost his home and we actually went to his street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's living in my house right now. You could that friend, yeah, that my friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you could hear a pin drop in the neighborhood. It was completely silent. The only thing you heard was our shoes, you know, like on the pavement and birds chirping.
Speaker 2: I know, and you know what I have to say when you sent me that video because I sent it to our friend, so which sounds this is why I think that the milo thing if you're sort of feeling like ew, don't because these people want to see and they can't go. So the person that that is a very close friend of ours, who's living at my house right now, said can Danielle shoot video because they want to see it. So Danielle was able to shoot the video and I noticed the birds. I mean, it's eerily quiet. It's not creepy quiet, like haunted quiet. It's just silent, silent, and you're the birds and you're sort of like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like this like beauty and complete destruction and then also on the flip side, we stopped, we like pulled over on pch and you know, we we we we're just we just got out of the car and we're just like chrying to just grasp everything that was that we were seeing.
Speaker 1: And there there was one house that every single thing burned down except for the doorway.
Speaker 2: You guys saw that.
Speaker 4: And I was with our host Amy and TJ. And we were looking through the doorway and we were just like how spooky. And then we're looking through the doorway and there was a pod of dolphins jumping in and out of the water, and we were like, what, like, what is this right now? It was It was unlike anything. I mean, my heart goes out to every single person that's been affected, and affected is not just people whose houses have burned down. I mean there's been so many people that have been evacuated.
Speaker 2: Because there are jobs all the people, like.
Speaker 4: Schools burned down, like all the things.
Speaker 2: So I live in a place where this is sort of the second town I would go to. Like I can walk to a bunch of places in my town, but if I was gonna like go to the Gelson's, which is like the Ralphs or the Safeway depending on where you live, Like the big grocery store, that's where I would go, and it's gone.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 2: And I think about all the people that work there.
Speaker 1: Our favorite yogurt shops over there, and.
Speaker 2: Owns the yogurt shop, and I think about all the people that work there.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh no, and it's and it's more than just the people too. It's all the landscape berds, it's all the housekeepers, all the nannies.
Speaker 1: All like the people that work work there.
Speaker 4: You know, there's so many stores there, restaurants there, all the bartenders, waiters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're trying to figure out where to move all these kids to school. Like someone that works with us, her kid doesn't have a school. And it's just like.
Speaker 1: We were, you know, at a hotel.
Speaker 4: And I think the most impactful thing that had happened to me, outside of what I just said, We were at an Amy and teacher were staying at a hotel and I met them there to go together to the site, and everyone in that hotel was from the Palacey and then.
Speaker 1: They all had their dogs.
Speaker 4: Like I got there at five three am, okay, real early, and there was the lobby was popping because everyone was getting out of their rooms walking their dogs, getting coffee because they had to take their dogs out to go out to the vice.
Speaker 2: Roy shout out to the Santa Monica Viceroy, who's just like making it happen.
Speaker 4: And they normally don't allow they only allowed service dogs, but they made an exception. So of course everyone had their dogs there, but this lady so okay, So we went and then when we came back, I was we had our amazing His name is Tony.
Speaker 1: He works on our production team.
Speaker 4: He basically anytime we have a video element, he's our camera guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was talking to him after and you know, we're kind of going over what we wanted to include in our video and whatnot, and this lady comes running up to me with her two local dogs and she goes, are you going to Palisades? Please tell me you're going to Palisates And I was like, we actually just got back. And this was at this point, it was like eight am. It's like we had just we just got back. And she was like, did you pass by my street? And I was like, lady, I don't know where you live. Where do you live?
Speaker 2: I just met you four seconds ago, you know.
Speaker 1: And she was telling me.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, no, I did not pass by that street. And she was like, are you going back? Can I give you my key so that you can go into my home? My home is in the house on our street that I did not get fully burned down.
Speaker 2: And this is why I say, like, if you are sitting there hearing that about Milo, like it's okay, it's good that he did what he did. Yeah, because a lot of people are being helped by getting that video footage.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's such desperation.
Speaker 2: The neighbors can all his neighbors can all talk to him, you know, all those things, and it's like, it's so first of all, there's so much to talk about. I just have to say about Milo. I don't know if I mean obviously, Daniel, you watch This is Us.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my god, we do have to talk about that. Thank you for bringing that up. But it is extremely eerie, and thank god Milo is walking, because it is extremely eerie. If you ever watched This is Us, Milow's character passed away in a house fire.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert, Yeah, spoiler alert. But I mean, I feel like anyone who has even heard of the series now.
Speaker 2: It's like if we were like and Luke and Lourla end up together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how there you.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like, you know, it's so weird. We've been in like this since it started, sort of news mode, right, like working, just working, working, working, working, working. I did not actually cry until I watched Rachel Platten sing fight song last night at the at the Rams game. By the way to.
Speaker 5: Cry, Actually, all you got to do is watch Rachel Platt and sing fight Song and you'll be like, So the Rams game, I mean, I know we're going off on side tangents here.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of Gilmore news to cover. We will cover it all, and we'll keep trying to tie this into all the people you know and love from Gilmore girls, which a lot were evacuated. So the Rams game, so it was supposed to be in La, so they can't have the game in La. The Cardinals, so they had it in Arizona. It was the Rams and the Vikings. Go Rams. I mean if the Rams lost, that would have been like the Vikings fans, but the Cardinals. So the Rams flew their team, their families, their children, I know, the very nice coaches, the staff, the whole staff, all their families, cats and dogs. The Cardinals provided the planes so that all those really nice forty buses brought fans out to the Rams game in Arizona, like the I mean that was for me. That was just when it got super emotional because like you see all the fans they're like together, and like, oh, that's what's giving me chills. I don't know why it finally took that. Maybe because I wasn't working or something and I didn't have to like have it together. But yeah, so that was like amazing, and you start to see the spirit of like everybody, not just LA people, but like the country and everything. So oh my gosh. So it's I did just check. There's it sounds like right now everything's going okay. Got a a few more days of yeah, a few more days yea in La, but it seems like it's going okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the winds are supposed to pick up when you guys are listening to this, so everyone send a little prayer and just to our firefighters.
Speaker 2: And my house is not evacuated. Like I said, I put this family that lost their house in my house. My house is four blocks the evacuation and like these people we work with like they don't have power. Someone we work has been wearing the same sweatshirt for a week. Literally, she has two pairs of underwear, so she washes the pear and wear's the other pair and then switches it out, and she's like, doesn't care, It's fine. They're so she's so glad that she's got a family, Like, yeah, nobody's complaining. I have to say nobody. Everyone's just like, you know, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone's just like, whoa, we can't believe this happened. But we're going to help every single person we can, and we're going to get this city back on its feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's switch to cities. Yes, city, let's sitch just some lighter news, also with a little bit of a what we think is a little secret intel. So oh, I know that some of you did not love that we reported on this when it was sort of on the L. Yeah, but now it is not on the d L, so I feel that we can report on it and tell you some things. First of all, I'm trying to remember the order, but I think what happened first was Hugh Jackman was spotted watching Sutton Foster's performance of Once Upon a Mattress. And also I know that she's the correct I know she's gilmour adjacent, but I do feel like she's pretty gilmoury right because she was on she was in the movies and Bunheads. So look, it's some happy news. Let's have some happy news. Let's let these people live, all right. So then the big thing happens on January seventh, which was like right before the fires, like the day before. So Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster were photographed hand in hand on their dinner date in La Now, let me give you a little information. This is just my opinion, but I will say it's my expert opinion. Right. I do not feel that this was a paparazzi in the bush's kind of moment where they were caught off guard.
Speaker 4: Now, can I put into housewives terms for those listening, totally it is a Heather and Terry duper moment at Disneyland. Everyone who watched Roger's Real Housewives of Orange County will understand.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm judging them. I'm not judging them. And here's why they maybe didn't want to have to deal with people hiding in the bushes. So sometimes when people have to hide in the bushes, it's scary. It's not great for the celebrity famous people. So I'm not saying they called the camera person. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying they didn't, but I'm not saying they did. They also might have just gone to a restaurant. I don't know where they went the IVY.
Speaker 1: That was really annoying because I tried really hard to find where they went.
Speaker 2: Which also makes me think, hmm, because usually you didn't find that out. So like Craigs, I'll tell you guys this about Craigs. So for example, Craigs is a great restaurant. I actually delicious food. Yay Craigs. Right, if you are a celebrity and you go there, you're going to get photographed because the paparazzi, it's like they're they're totally there, right, Yeah, it's not like they're hiding behind cars or bushes. They're they're there and everyone does the door. You're going to get photographed walking in, and you're definitely going to get photographed walking out because on the off chance that the paparazzi were, you know, having their dinner somewhere they will get a call a tip from somebody within Craigs, and it's kind of known. It's fine that so and so is in there, so that when they walk out, they're going to get that shot. So here's why I feel this way. These are some beautiful photographs of them, right, they were ready, they are looking good. Then. Now I don't want to speak out of school and be incorrect on this, but I think People Magazine had the exclusive access to those photos, which is also like, that's where you would go, right, because they're like the they are the most credible. They handle things always very well. It's where we go when we have these kind of things. So makes sense. So look, respect respect, They handled it well. They are letting people know without it being you know, creepy, invasive, yucky. We got some great photos. Fine by me, Fine by me. If you feel different, totally respect that too, but fine by me. It's fine. Talk to me. What do you got?
Speaker 4: So our producer Emma just sent us a TikTok of Hugh and Sutton. It looks like security camera footage of like a parchy garage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is this the making out footage?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So that's a little invasive.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's invasive. And then there's also a footage of them, like in not in a parking garage, and like they're in their cars, probably driving somewhere and they're just macking each other.
Speaker 2: They've been friends for a long time. Look again, if you like it, totally fine. If you don't like it, I also totally get it. But I think they've been friends for a long time. We don't know what happened. Maybe they're meant to be, Like I feel.
Speaker 1: Bad, we're grinning eared ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very happy, feel very bad for their divorces. I love that. Whatever producers has watched the video twelve times. I kind of can't wait till we're off and I can watch it. But look, is it the perfect situation? No, it's like a little sad. It is sad, but at the same time, it's like it can be happy too. Yeah, it can be happy too. So all right, well we've got the juicy juice. There. Where were they for the makeout session? Ohen he held the door for her of his white range over nice, he's got manners. They were in in and out? Now do we know if they were at the Westwood in and out that's my in and out and that's right next the in and out. Where's the in and out near your house?
Speaker 1: It's right by the airport, so it probably not, but you know.
Speaker 2: You never know. They're in Venice, but I bet you it's that Westwood. If they were in Santa Monica, I bet you it was the Westwood in and out. But then like all of UCLA would see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoa, so that.
Speaker 2: They go, oh they were in the drive through, got it? Or were they in the in it?
Speaker 1: Just making out the in and out?
Speaker 2: Respect, dude, so much respect. Wait, what's your in and out order?
Speaker 4: I get a cheeseburger, no onion, protein style with animal style fries, so I get rid of the bun to like get the extra calories in.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure, sure, sure, totally of course healthy, it's important. I do like protein style, but sometimes I get nervous about the lettuce. I'm not gonna lie. When there's sort of the E Coli thing going around, I don't do the lettuce because lettuce is often going to be let us. Is the risk, right, So if I'm feeling good about it, I'll do it, But otherwise I go for the bun no onions of course.
Speaker 4: You know I love onions. I love onions. There's something about the in and out onion that makes me smell like an onion for at least five days, and I just it turns me out and the onion.
Speaker 2: For everybody listening, I'm not going to hide this. You have been eating in and out on a road trip. An in and out is wonderful on a road trip. The onions are going to give you diarrhea and you're going to get in a big, bad situation if you're on a road trip and you have.
Speaker 4: To Can we record one episode where we don't talk about diarrhea?
Speaker 1: It's impossible.
Speaker 2: No, do do? Do do? Okay, let's talk about our girl. This is one of my most favorite people. So Selena Gomez is amazing. You guys, like, I am not bragging that I've met Selena Gomez many times. I mean, I am bragging, but I'm not trying to be like a name dropper bragger. But here's what I can tell you. If you are a fan of Selena Gomez, She's everything you want her to be. She is the most wonderful, down to earth, whol regular person. Her family is amazing. These are just amazing, fabulous.
Speaker 1: People, and she's so happy right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love him so much. I literally love this guy. This guy too is so rad. It's so like.
Speaker 4: The queen she is, and she is just ready. You know, she's so happy just by seeing her.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And this guy is the sweetest. He seems like the sweetest, greatest guy. So I obviously got excited though when we heard this this is this is from E News, and I'm gonna give them credit because I just love what she What they wrote, Selena Gomez heart wants what it wants and when she was younger, the only murders in the building. Star's heart was reserved for two major celebrity crushes, Jesse McCartney and our very own Chad Michael Murray.
Speaker 1: Good old Tristan Kristin and I get it. I get it, Kristin. You didn't grow up in the nineties.
Speaker 4: If you didn't have a crush on Chad Michael Murray, you just didn't, right.
Speaker 2: But if you were in college in the nineties like me, and you're old, you just thought he was kind of cute, Like a crush is a little weird, But I actually think he's pretty close to my age. He sort of played younger. I think he's still I mean, look, we talk about Chad a lot. He's got the abs, he's still doing pretty good.
Speaker 4: Zinderella story really sealed the deal in the Chad Michael Murray crush.
Speaker 1: That really brought it home. Yeah. DM Blena is just like us, guys. She's just like she's just like us.
Speaker 2: Celebrities, they are just like us. Uh, you know what, I'm realizing, We're gonna have to do more news. We're gonna do a little more news right now, and then we're gonna have to do a special edition of news because there's so much to talk about. So stay tuned for later this week. The Bunheads may may have to be moved a week so that we can do more news.
Speaker 1: Just so much news. Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I have so many things too. I've got the trivia ready. I also let's do some light stuff. Okay, bye, can you see this? I know people listening can't, but this is the cutest little book. Now. I don't know. I think this book is new because I ordered it a while ago and it just came Make it a little little golden book. Do you read these to your kids. Oh yeah, well, we like to say, do we reveal your kid's name on the air? We do, right, I think?
Speaker 1: So his name is me?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? I know his name? I was. I just didn't want to say it. If that right, You're a big star now, Danielle, You're on air and you are famous. Now. I appreciated that. So this would be so good for Mataloe. Okay, So this is the Little Golden Books, and it's like a lot of moms know these books, right, They're like, they're really cute, and this happens to be sort of like a pop culture one. They have Wonder Woman, Gremlin's Friends, Goony's Seinfeld. But this is the Gilmore Girls one, and it's those pop characters, you know how, like can you see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like a funk go They look like funk O.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. You're so, I haven't read this yet because it literally just came. So I think I had it on pre order and I think it's new, but maybe for an upcoming episode we will read it and then if your kids are like, if you want to watch Gilmore Girls, I have an idea. Oh my god, i'd so they're going to do this if you're if you're watching Gilmore Girls and you've got like a young kid that's kind of taking a nap, but you need to read them a bedtime story. Put us on. We will read this to your kid. You can be the audiopp. We will build the audio book podcast version, so we will record this and then you can just play it so you can watch an episode of Gilmore Girls. Oh my god, wait till you even.
Speaker 4: Thore, are just thousands of babies crying across the United States hearing our voices before they.
Speaker 2: Go to look at look at the luke, look at the lul luke is So it's cute, so stay tuned for that. We will we will do this for you, and hopefully the makers of this book don't care. And here's why I don't think they want well, you need the illustrations so like orders are cute, but yeah, maybe I don't. I just realized, I don't know if we're going to be doing some sort of infringement if we read it, So why don't I read a couple pages. I just had to cancel our own idea because I thought we would get sued. So let me just READO. The first three pages, Lorelai and Ry Gilmour love their home Stars Hollow. It has lots of celebrations all year long. Okay, let me tell you the illustrations in this.
Speaker 1: Are worth Can I see you while you're reading?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you guys need to buy this because look at that it is a Stars Hollow sign. Can you see it?
Speaker 1: Adorable?
Speaker 2: The illustrations are iconic. Okay, two more pages, so that we're just giving you a teaser and telling you to buy this my brilliant idea. Maybe we can get permission from these guys. But in fall, the lead has changed color and the air gets cooler, perfect weather for a cozy hayride around the town square. And I literally see Lane. I mean, this is this is I want to see Lane, show me Lan. I keep bumping my microphone. Oh I know, it's so cute. I know, I know with Lane, one way to keep warm is to keep moving. The dance marathon certainly helps with that. Look at the outfits, the same outfits they wear. That is, so we will leave it at that with a tease for you guys.
Speaker 1: Is that technically Dean at the top I.
Speaker 2: Lost my page. I mean the Luke. The lane is so good, you guys. The Luke though, is so good.
Speaker 1: That's Dean. It has to be Dean.
Speaker 2: I won that person has the trophy. I think it's Kirk who won the dance competition. I think it's Kirk. Oh my gosh, you guys, Oh Luke and Laura Li. This is so good. Dosey Dosey's in this. This is unraaled, so cute.
Speaker 4: Matteo has a Taylor Swift one of those. He has beatles and Elton John to do.
Speaker 2: So oh. Sorry about the noise, but as we promised, we also will continue to go through the advent calendar.
Speaker 1: We're still going through.
Speaker 2: We're still going through the admin calendar. It's fine, you know what, we all need a little Christmas in our lives.
Speaker 1: Do we do January dates? Should we do fourteen and fifteen?
Speaker 2: Sure? Because I don't remember what I've done, so we'll just go all out of order. Okay, I'm doing fourteen. Is this a bookmark? Oh my gosh, Okay, that's real good. It's a bookmark. That's says I live in two worlds. One is a world of books. I live in two worlds. One is a world of books. Oh Okay, the other world is the real world. It's a bookmark. Oh that is that's really cute. Cute. I don't know what I'm going to do with that because I don't read books. Okay, let me get maybe that will work on my magazines. Where's number fifteen? The trick with the Advent calendar is trying to find I know there's fifteen. Oh, fifteen, it's a big one. Okay, let's see what it is. Oh, it's the keychain to the Dragonfly. Oh I actually you definitely is that right now? Okay, so we'll continue that getting through the Admink calendar. Okay, couple things to report before we do the trivia. If you are going to be in Connecticut in twenty twenty five, you might want to plan it for these weekends. The Firelight Event will return to Guildford in the fall, while a small town convention a Weekend in the Life will debut in New Milford in April. Do we know the exact dates? Guys? Do we know we need to be at this?
Speaker 3: The Firefly Event is going to be October seventeenth through nineteenth.
Speaker 2: I think it's Firelight, but let's check if it's Firelight or fireflight. I think it's Firelight Okay, what was the date on.
Speaker 3: That The Firelight event will take place from October seventeenth through October nineteenth. Plan's mark our calendars, going on sale February fourth at nil oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, so mark our calendars. We need to get tickets. So we need to go, because we're going to go. And then when's the one that's in April that feels like it might be on sale a weekend in the life. We need to reach out to those people right now.
Speaker 1: That one is on sale.
Speaker 3: Tickets are available now and that is capable eleventh through thirteen.
Speaker 2: Emma, buy our tickets, all right. We'll talk offline and get our tickets, okay, So we'll keep giving you guys more details on that. Oh and one of them already has announced that Kiko will be there. Waane love her. That is. We need to get in touch with these people right away, all right. So Emma and Jackie, you have a job this week. We've got to talk to these people, all right, So let's do trivia and then we've got a ton of Lauren Graham news.
Speaker 5: So later this week we've got special we'll have a special, a special news report okay.
Speaker 2: Oh who oh whoa oho, I'm dropping the cards. I cannot remember how to open the cards. Okay, I feel like, just because of the sad news that we've had, let's do three trivia questions.
Speaker 1: I love it, and Emma and Jackie please chime in.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is for everyone? Oh boy, okay, I don't know if we've done this one. I don't think we have. What does Dean tell Rory after Fran's funeral? I don't know that he and Lindsay are engaged. Here comes another good one. This is a really good card. This card has some good ones. What does Luke buy Rachel for her birthday?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I know this.
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten that far.
Speaker 1: I know this one. Sec luggage a cat potholder. Oh my god, I was so off.
Speaker 2: I'll do this one, but then I'll do one more. Why does Lauri decide that she doesn't like snow after all? But then she changes it? Obviously it's hard to answer. It causes disruption at the Inn and in her everyday life, but that's kind of a w Let's do a good one. Oh my gosh, why does Paris freak out during her and Rory's bi centennial speech. That's so good. That was a great episode.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I remember this, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: Come on, everybody, I do know.
Speaker 1: You don't know yam By dam By, come on. Oh getting into school.
Speaker 2: That's right, she doesn't get into Harvard. I found my sound machine.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god, I have mine too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so stay tuned for more news this week. Thank you so much. I forget how we amd this. That's the news and the.
Speaker 1: And that's the news.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.