Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIIC.
Speaker 1: What's the Future's tip for the week? I really at five Number one.
Speaker 3: I've said it before, but after a conversation I had yesterday, Please master one short target. Whether you're doing options for futures one, please write it in chat one. Marry that fucking target for the next year and a half.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: What I want traders to do is I want you from going to having a lot of knowledge about trading to extracting money from the market. That's your job, right Number two four moving averages. So once again today on Monday, if you look at the twenty day moving average, the fifty to seventy two to one hundred, the market bled under. If the market is underneath all four moving averages, it's probably not going to come back. You can let your trade run longer, and if you put on a high and low for the week or the month on trading view or think or swim, you can see where you should exit. But if something goes above those four moving averages, it's going to stay to the upside. Number three, writing in chat, overtrading is the devil talking to my guy. I don't know if you want me to say his name, but I was talking to my guy yesterday and I'm like, you, legit can be at fifteen thousand and sixteen thousand a week.
Speaker 1: What's stopping you from getting there?
Speaker 3: He was like the overtrading sometimes as traders, we know so much and can see so much.
Speaker 1: We can see what a vwyp line is for other traders.
Speaker 3: We can see where pivots are, we can see we're moving, our averages are the options.
Speaker 1: Chain, and then you get overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: Overtrading is like going into deep credit card debt at twenty five percent and a lot of it takes discipline, but the core of it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel worthy enough.
Speaker 3: That you should be able to make one hundred thousand dollars in a week, in a day, five six hundred thousand dollars in a year, a million plus in a year.
Speaker 1: So work on a psyche.
Speaker 3: And fourth and final, if you are not comfortable with just using a short target, split your targets.
Speaker 1: I don't like red Panda. I don't want you to do it. So es Nasdak.
Speaker 3: Zbub use four tick in futures, Nazdak use forty ticks. But if you are trading, let's say nasdak, your first target can be forty ticks. Second target after that can be two hundred and twenty. So let's say if you're trading eight contracts, I would have four contracts take profit at forty ticks. My second target will be two twenty. It will bring my averages up and that way you don't feel like you missed out on a longer move. And I need you to stop focusing on knowing more information. You need more execution and you need to be able to extract money out of the market. And Troy, that's why I told you like when you start doing options. I'm like, yeah, you're a giddy year MVP because it's people who knew more about options. And then when I said, well, what you may i've been when we was in the hotel, we were like, in LA, that's someone's salary. I think you were like eight months in. I'm like, allegedly allegedly hypothetically right, yeah, me and Rashad Diddy mack in this year wasn't alleged.
Speaker 1: But my thing is like, you can know so.
Speaker 3: Much about Fibonacci, Fibonacci extensions, pivot points, RSI, macde, balance of market, how you can read all this sh but when it's time to make the money, are you doing what's necessary? And I was telling my guy like, even with market, mondays, I love the consistency of me even having to get better at the media. Once your hour's done and trading, walk away and do something else.
Speaker 1: You have to match.
Speaker 3: And this is a great lesson I think we should talk about in this new century and definitely this next decade, You're gonna have to master multiple crafts. You're gonna have to know how to invest, trade, market, do media, AI, programming, and be great at all of them.
Speaker 1: You can argue.
Speaker 3: Elon is a great salesman, one of the highest Q scores I think we've ever seen in history, great innovator, great designer, great programmer, great engineer. He's still having fucking issues at his company. You can't lean on one thing anymore. You can't not in this decade. And if interest rates actually go up, oh baby, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why it's important to keep the main thing the main thing.
Speaker 1: And really you gotta allocate your time. It's important.
Speaker 2: I think one of the people ask me all the time, go, well, what is one of the biggest regrets you have in investment is that I don't even have enough time to do it like full time, right, because there's so many other things, whether it's the media, or whether it's production, or whether it's curriculum.
Speaker 1: There's there's so many other things to do.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, I still have to allocate time to make sure I'm doing this just because it's something I love to do. But I would imagine, like imagine there's so many people that have ample amount of time that aren't even executing on it, right. So, like having results is great, but I think what separates people is number one, how they allocate in the time. But when it's time to make the decision and press the button to either buy or sell or are you going to do it?
Speaker 1: Yep, because people.
Speaker 2: Can watch and you can learn all the fundamentals you want, all the technicals you want. You can listen to as many podcasts as you want and as many audio books. When it's time for you to open that brokerage account, put some money in there and make the contend that you're going to do invest will you do it?
Speaker 1: And that's what's going to separate people. And if you don't do that properly, you turn to a hater. These are some of the side effects.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, master your craft, and I'm gonna stress this again. Master one target. For those you who tradeing es zb ub, there's no excuse why you can't hit four ticks. For those who don't know what ticks are, it's the equivalent of four pennies. So you're telling me you can't go from ninety six thirty one to ninety six thirty five and then for trades max in a week, stack those wins. Then you can scale up your contracts and then you get to make the big bucks and leave mcdalas. It's not that hard man stay locked in.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,