Speaker 1: Craziest people in America come from the Bronx, and all of.
Speaker 2: Yes day are.
Speaker 3: Florida man at chap.
Speaker 2: Reason it gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after that, being saying he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electro hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 1: Police arrested in Orlando. Man we're talking to from me though at the breakfast club. Bitch you Donkey O the day with Charlamagne to Gud. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like I.
Speaker 4: Know, old school industry levels quarrel when I hear one.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, Dunky is going to make us a couple. You ain't trying to make y'all know I know it. Okay. I used to work with Windy Williams. I don't know what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: Okay, Donkey Today for Tuesday, September twelfth, goes to Timothy to Mars.
Speaker 1: Timothy is sixty two years old and he heils from Fort Myers, Florida.
Speaker 4: Okay, what did your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida.
Speaker 1: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 4: And who knew that people in Florida loved it grass so much. When I'm talking about grass, I'm not talking about old school slang for marijuana.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about grass, your yard, your lawn. Okay.
Speaker 4: I had no idea that people in Florida take their lawns so serious. Now we've all seen the movie Friday. Okay, Stanley was the first time I witnessed someone not wanting people to be on their lawn.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, then, I'm an adult who has his own lawn and pays good money for landscaping. I overstand all right, don't walk on my lawn. I have no problem getting barefoot and grounding. I have no which Envy needs to do right now. I have no problems with the kids running around in the backyard.
Speaker 1: But if you don't live his, stay off my damn lawn.
Speaker 4: But I'm not going to jail or potentially getting killed over some grass. And that's exactly the position Timothy DeMars put himself in when he decided to you know what, Let's go to NEC two for the report.
Speaker 3: Place two construction workers were leaving work for the night, attaching their trailer to their truck. That's when they say a man walked outside of his home and pointed a gun at them all because he was afraid that they were going to ruin his grass. Residents who live on Southtown and River Drives say that they're shocked to hear that the issue.
Speaker 1: Escalated so quickly.
Speaker 3: One of their neighbors is accused of pointing a gun at two construction workers.
Speaker 1: A report from the Lee.
Speaker 3: County Sheriff's Office says that Timothy de Mars even told deputies that he would shoot the construction workers if they messed up his lawn.
Speaker 1: That's a lot for some grass.
Speaker 3: They found the gun that he allegedly pointed at the men on a shelf in his garage, and they say it was loaded. Deputies arrested to Mars, and he's facing charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
Speaker 1: But tonight he has bonded out of jail.
Speaker 4: Now Here at the Breakfast Club, we had a debate about this because the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee told me Timothy should be allowed to pull a gun on these two construction workers because he's sixty two years old. What I say, that's Malachy.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: The fact he's saying that that's what old people do when you walk on the lawn.
Speaker 1: Fact, that's that's what listen, man, he's fat.
Speaker 4: The fact that he's sixty two is all the more reason I think he shouldn't have done it, because he's too old to be going to jail. Would you rather have someone ruin your grass or ruin your ass, because that's what's probably gonna happen to you in jail.
Speaker 1: Not to mention you. In Florida, everybody scrapped. Okay, everybody got a gun. It's to stay in your ground. State.
Speaker 4: What if you would have pulled your gun on these people for walking on your lawn and then one of these people would have pulled out a gun and shot you dead all.
Speaker 1: Over some grass. Timothy, Now you got all your neighbors shook. Okay.
Speaker 4: I saw one neighbor say they didn't expect this from him. Another neighbor said, he's not the type of person to play with. But now the whole neighborhood watch got to watch the neighbor, and the neighbor is you. Because any small neighborhood in fraction could lead to someone getting a gun pulled on them. God forbid you speed through that neighborhood. You might catch two to the chest. Okay, please don't knock over anybody's trash cans. Oh my god, the dog poop on your lawn. You and the dog getting shot all right, parking in front of his house. I bet you you want without wearing a bulletproof vest.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: There used to be a time you could go to your neighbors and welcome them with a pie or something. With this guy, you have to go over and let them know you got guns. We got guns too, and that's the problem. Everybody got guns. And you would think since everybody has guns, everybody would be a lot cooler. But for some reason, everybody is a.
Speaker 1: Lot more quick on the draw.
Speaker 4: And personally, I'm not about to be sixteen hundreds some grass because somebody walked on mind.
Speaker 1: Please give Timothy to Mars the biggest y.
Speaker 2: All there was always that crazy neighbor, but that didn't want you walking on their grass.
Speaker 4: But we ain't seeing pull no gun on nobody for it. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They chase you with a bat usually that was yeah, New York. Or be parking in parking spot when it's snowing, and people in New York think the parking spot is theirs and they shovel it out. You parking somebody's parking spot. You might get a gun shot. Yeah, that might happen in New York. Say peace, Bet, we're not gonna play a game.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to play a game. I want to actually talk about something else.
Speaker 2: What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: I wonder, say peace, BT.
Speaker 2: BT, we'll see it later, BT, we'll see it them all, per.
Speaker 1: Right, BT. Get out Breakfast club business for a bunch of bites? Now?
Speaker 4: Should we we had a We had a conversation that was supposed to.
Speaker 2: Play salam running right, Yeah, audible?
Speaker 1: Do we do that? Or do we call it audible?
Speaker 2: Audible?
Speaker 1: And go to breakfast club Court?
Speaker 2: What breakfast Who?
Speaker 4: I think we need to take you in, Tyree to breakfast club court because I'm sick of both y'all negroes.
Speaker 1: Because both of.
Speaker 4: Y'all sat here for an hour and a half looked at each other in the eyes.
Speaker 1: I thought we hashed everything out.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought the conversation was what it was. Tyree's goes on Instagram. He keeps fueling things. Five days you're responding to it. I'm just now you gotta get involved.
Speaker 2: No, you know what it is, all right? Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one Breakfast club Court. I don't even know what were in breakfast club court for ty Reese was up here. Yes, we had a long conversation. At the end of the conversation, he apologized, we decided to squash things out right. People hit the suthing since it's black brothers, that's what we need to do more.
Speaker 4: Of well, black and Dominican Brothers's not Dominicans.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not black. They said that. You know, at the end of it, that's what brothers need to do if we have a problem.
Speaker 4: It's a great conversation. Also, how you felt about the conversation. A lot of great topics were addressed, total health issues, brothers, holding themselves accountable, guys, knowing how to communicate and work things out correct.
Speaker 1: Tyree's ruined all of that.
Speaker 2: But he went on.
Speaker 1: I told him that Saturday.
Speaker 2: He got into social Media's in social media started hitting them.
Speaker 1: You because you told him you wanted to put something in his mouth.
Speaker 4: I said, I want to box his mouth. I said, say box his mouth. Said want to box your mouth?
Speaker 2: I said, I want to box you. I should have boxed your mouth. I said that your say and I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: You can't be serious. That's what that's that's what almost made serious.
Speaker 4: Whatever y'all got going on behind conversation us right now. I know there was no industry lovers.
Speaker 2: But anyway, five five, as I was saying tech back, ain't nobody looking y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all be mooning each other.
Speaker 2: Somewhere eight hundred five A five five one. Tyrese got back home. I guess he watched the social media. And then for five days he's been going at me, and then yesterday he called me a liar.
Speaker 1: I'm a liar. I got receipts.
Speaker 2: I got this, that and the other.
Speaker 4: You got a step further this morning, and you told people why you felt like Tyree's disrespected you.
Speaker 1: And that's because he was flirting with my wife, with your wife.
Speaker 2: Right and she said that that is the receipt like that, I don't need to text her mouth is pause, pause, pause, she is the receipt. I can't play with you.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing with you. I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 4: This is this is this some nineteen eighties industry stuff.
Speaker 1: Now you're giving up the wife.
Speaker 2: You don't take this?
Speaker 4: What I what?
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen you in fast and furious. I don't even know why you're doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't know whatever you're done. Are you even giving up? I'm not playing giving up all this and getting what out.
Speaker 2: Of my wife was the receipt.
Speaker 1: She hasn't heard a song that you got with the tyree.
Speaker 2: She is, she is the reason, she is the facts. So eight hundred five eight five one on five, what is the question we ask you?
Speaker 4: Listen, so you're not okay with him calling you a liar, you're gonna clear your name, But what do you stay with him?
Speaker 1: As far as his mental health journey? I think you can be Oh, that's your question to answer.
Speaker 2: If you go, I think you need to ask the mental genius. I'm gonna tell you. I think he's full of No, that's what he's full of. And I think he's full of that. And I think he uses mental health and that's part of the reason why I feel like people don't necessarily trust people. I think he uses mental health to his advantage. When he needs to. I think when it's a problem, I think he says, oh, it's mental. When it's a situation, oh it's mental, instead of being a man that standing on his square and saying I messed up. This was a problem. That's what he does. And he'll get on the line today, he'll cry and say this, that and the other. He does it all the time. We see it every week and then congratulate. He does it all the time.
Speaker 4: I think you can deal with mental health issues and both be full of kaca. But I think the bigger conversation is we never talk about the people who have to deal with people who have.
Speaker 1: Mental health issues.
Speaker 4: How much are those people supposed to take? How much your family members supposed to take? How much friend? How much your friends supposed to take? You know, at some point you gotta draw lines, You gotta set boundaries, you know, regardless of what a person is going to especially if the person does not want to go get help right right?
Speaker 2: And that's my boundaries block. You never have to speak to you again because I don't want to get there. And we know a lot more. What do you mean we know a lot more? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: All right? You gotta refresh my memory. I'm be honest with you. I don't pay y'all niggas no attention because y'all get on my nerve.
Speaker 2: And I think you're a little jealous because you've seen another brother, dog, skin and ball coming into your territory and you get a little.
Speaker 4: Look at you, Okay, talking about you, Look at you. You're admitting this is gay and we're admitting this now. Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slammingsoft. Don't be a donkey. Pound two fifty on yourself and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from yourself and say the bull.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up Earth in the morning, Breakfast club
Speaker 2: Mm hm