Speaker 1: What's up this slip service. I'm Angela Yee.
Speaker 2: I'm Gg Maguire, I'm Laura Mora, I'm Jazzmine Brand.
Speaker 1: I'm sixty Red. You go, what's that?
Speaker 3: First of all, you look amazing. Thank you, and we are so glad you are like the perfect lip service.
Speaker 1: Yes, we can't wait.
Speaker 3: But and just for a full disclosure in New York right now. I don't know when this is gonna come out. I guess next week, but there is disgusting in the city, like breathing. I've been coffing. I got a headache.
Speaker 4: The air quality is probably the worst has been in years because of these forest fires in Canada. Yeah, I kind of feel I was like outside, like is this a government conspiracy?
Speaker 1: Give me non eleving walking outside. It's just scary.
Speaker 3: And I can't believe that that air raid all the way from Canada to hear like this, Like I've never seen anything.
Speaker 1: We've lived through a lot of things were so thick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Sexy Red, all this to say, you are a true here.
Speaker 1: Your life to.
Speaker 2: Come get the work done.
Speaker 3: But you do have a project, and we did get a chance to preview it. But let's talk sexy rap for a second, because I mean, you have one of the catchiest songs of the year. I don't care like and I feel like guys get kind of mad, like I need a new pappy.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, wait, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: Sometimes baby, do need a new pathy? Right, She's just saying what we be thinking.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: When I listened, we got a preview of the new new project, and when I was listening to it, my first response was she's saying all the real ship the whole to say, but.
Speaker 2: Too scared to say.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm just That's why the niggas on because they're like, why is she talking with it?
Speaker 1: That's what we are.
Speaker 5: The girls know, that's why I say, no, you know he's not. And it's like it's traumatic for them because some of them have been.
Speaker 1: Through that, you know what I'm saying. They're like, damn, like what.
Speaker 3: Because the first thing a woman gonna say when you're not handling them like Okay, that's why that's gonna raise your sound.
Speaker 1: You all right, hurt too, your son, your dad call next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what I love about that song is that you said it was a freestyle, and you don't normally freestyle in the studio. But this was something different that you did, and it really worked out.
Speaker 5: It it did shockingly. I still I'm still shocked about the ship. Whow And this was all because you're ex cheated on you?
Speaker 1: How I stole a rapper?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah right yeah.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even gonna be no rapper, but he had. He just made me so mad. I'm like, I'm gonna write a this song about He says it came heard and she's saying, I don't even remember because it was years ago. But I was just calling him dirty, him and the girl like I was saying, beat you, one of your friend closed, like I was saying all she I was saying, real ship, but I put it. I made it all come together rhyme and they was like, all this hard.
Speaker 1: And when the talent it's pure, it always work.
Speaker 3: I like when you could turn like a negative into a positive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I wasn't even gonna start rapping, but I'm glad he did what he did.
Speaker 1: Did you stay with him after that though? Cheaters? Yeah we have, but we check out you stay convenient. I mean all these niggas gonna cheat right, yes, no, all of them. Yeah. I had fightsore.
Speaker 2: So you take y'all long, I have I think I had one, and I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I have had one who I don't know if he cheated or not, which means he's faithful. Yeah you don't know, it's yeah he didn't. If you don't know, Yeah, I ain't never had a girl called yet. And I was in him for years and I've never had anybody call when I was with him. I never had issues like, yeah, that's the only time to go through his phone. No, I did not, but he would always answer it if I was there. It was never any issues. He'll be you know, look at this, like.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question while were talking about cheating. If your man was sending sexually explicit DMS to someone on Instagram and you found out, would you consider that cheating? Yes, I just I just told him.
Speaker 1: You told him. I screenshot it and sent it to his wife. Did you know her?
Speaker 2: I don't know neither one of them.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing, because because he was in my d MS saying like, oh, I fuck the ship out of you, right, So this was like two months ago, so I ignored it. But his picture is him and his woman, and when I clicked on his profile, he got the married emoji with the heart at so I ignored the first one. But then a couple of weeks later, maybe a month or so later, it's another DM that said I want to fuck you. So I screen shouted Incent it to his woman and I said, your man is disrespectful, and so she hit somebody. He said that he ain't say that girl, he wrote it. I don't know whatever, me and her, you know, I was like, listen, I was going to know the first one, but when he came back with the second round, I felt like, you need to know that your man out here.
Speaker 1: Being I appreciate you whatever.
Speaker 4: And then there's another message from him like I apologize for being respectful. I would never cheat on my wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, he didn't.
Speaker 2: He lying, I mean like that. So that's why I said something, because I would want to know.
Speaker 1: How did you catch your man cheating? I'll be going through the phone.
Speaker 5: Niggas be dumb anyway, Like you could see the message. Sometimes the messages just pop up out of nowhere. And I was getting signs and you get intuitions. Yeah, absolutely, I had inte.
Speaker 2: So you went through his phone and what did you say?
Speaker 1: All kind of man pictures. It wasn't even one. It wasn't even just one beat, you know.
Speaker 2: Multiple gonna make me feel better, multiple bat.
Speaker 1: But it was one girl.
Speaker 5: She was the main one, though, you could say she was the main beats like they don't want bother me, but other beaches, I'm like, it's hell and others, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't even know. I'm dealing with this one umber. So you know you're still with him now? It's my baby, okay, fair enough? Yeah, yes, I need a new pappy son pappy.
Speaker 3: Now, I got to ask you this, all right, So of course, and we're gonna get into more music, but we can't not talk about Poundtown.
Speaker 1: So my booty whole brown. You don't bleach your asshole or nothing. It's just brown. I'm brown. Brown people do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what my asshole intimates bleach, intimate bleaching.
Speaker 4: Okay, So since I'm brown, what I mean, it would still be brown. Yeah, I'm yellow and it minus brown mine to me too. Yeah, I mean white girl, I don't know, I don't know the inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking about that's what I'm talking about. That's exactly when you open it up. Yeah, it's peak how do you Sukiana get so tight?
Speaker 5: We had, Well, I guess she was fucking with me because like this was before we had to do the song this, when I was just low key. She used to be like this my little suits just tagging me or sharing my music, like she nicks like she hard and it's hard, lay it down the line. I'm like in Miami, are you? And we just linked it but this was yours letter and then we linked.
Speaker 4: We instantly click recognized real right, Yeah, we instantly clicked.
Speaker 1: We like the same person. And that's really on bullshit? Yeah, because you're Nellie chopping together.
Speaker 4: That was the vibe we literally is like say like we be on bullsh I like people that I meet and they like, I know, they're not gonna judge. They be on the same exact type of time as now.
Speaker 2: We talk about man cheating.
Speaker 1: Have you cheated? Of course? Okay, what was your reason he cheated on me? Cheat? Just to cheat? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But if I see I'm getting cheated on, get respected, then watch it keep being a circle that did you did you get caught?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Happened your phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is bad.
Speaker 5: I remember one time I got I was cheating and I had a video on my phone six that was we was going through it for months at that time.
Speaker 1: That was a dagger through the heart for his ass. You know he had to watch that.
Speaker 2: You think he watched the whole thing?
Speaker 1: He washed it over. I knew he was already watching someone his phone. He was watching me and just like that's like you watch I was like, what you looking at your phone?
Speaker 5: And I knew I was hiding something, So I'm like, did he get a hold of my phone?
Speaker 1: He's just looking like discussed there. I'm like, what you looking at? Shake his head when you're going showing out on the video to like and that's made a mad because you was enjoying that this, Yeah I was.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, he stayed with you after a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still was walking with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because niggas know they be doing stuff too, So how you gonna be mad when I found from after you did all the stuff you did?
Speaker 3: You did, but you know it's over there because a guy is never gonna he's seen you having sex.
Speaker 1: He's never gonna forget that.
Speaker 5: He always bring it up. Was like you never getting all these but is he I'm bringing the man?
Speaker 3: And what else is great as you got Juicy J on the album, and I remember you did slib on my cat. Yeah yeah, so that's dope that you were able to Like. So, how did Juicy J and you link up? Because I know that's a natural link up too, but well.
Speaker 5: We met on Instagram for real, because that's how everybody mean nowadays. Anyway, he was fucking with my music because you know, people tagging me and sharing all my sheet and then more folks start coming to my pace like okay you here's hard and stuff, and I'm like, Juicy, I've been fucking with true life.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is the inspiration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you didn't o d with the features on the album, so that's a it seemed like a special one.
Speaker 4: No, I don't even really be doing features like that, like I fuck with I don't know. I can't say I don't really be doing features like that though, But if I do a feature, that mean we really locked in, Like I fuck with you, like I don't I don't care how much money you could say I got a hundred thousand, I'll do a feature. I'm not really praised, like I'll be like okay, yeah, no, I don't be even doing it. I'd be like, no, well, how has life changed for you now? I'll say drastically. Drastically.
Speaker 5: It changed quick though, because I was just at home with my son, like being a single parent, you know, just being in a market of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was rapping still here there everywhere. Yeah, like I just dropped that one good song and now.
Speaker 2: And the bag won't stop coming.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy. Congratulations. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Nicki and I reached out, and I know you probably had to hold that for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. They like, don't don't tell nobody, don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm not so talk to us about that, like first initial contact and the process of you even having Nicki Minaja on the poundtown.
Speaker 5: Too, well, we know mutual, I mean, yeah, we know the same people. So they had linked us up because they like, it's the new girl rapper everybody talking about. I think you would like her, like, you know, So then we had met, they linked us up in La and then it just went from her.
Speaker 1: She was cool.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that we did it.
Speaker 3: And if you after that came out too, so that we could so we can talk about because you know, you can't tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't talking about the top secret with her stuff, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and then y'all did the lie together. So talk to us about that. What was that like?
Speaker 5: Because it was cool, Like I'd be shy around people that, like when I first meet people, I'll be shy.
Speaker 3: You did look a little shy at first.
Speaker 1: I'll be shy all the time. But like I opened up Nikki.
Speaker 5: She she was giving me advice like in the music game, tell me, like, don't let these words.
Speaker 1: Where were you? And you know, stuff like they like what a big sister would do.
Speaker 5: Like she see a young person younger you know, coming in and she wanted, you know, give some guidance.
Speaker 1: That's I appreciate it to ship.
Speaker 3: That song went to number one right away immediately. Their bibies don't play.
Speaker 1: I know right they don't. They definitely do. Now, does your son realize how famous you are? Yeah, he don't like you too, but he's smart. He knows they know what's going on.
Speaker 4: You see everybody coming up to me that he see how people fan down his mama looking at them get back, and he looked at them funny like like if.
Speaker 5: People walk up to me, hill push him out, Like he don't be with all. He don't like people in my personal space.
Speaker 3: He's protective of his mind already he is.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about some of these songs. Born by the River. That's the one I said, I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now that's probably the wildest song. I would say, I think, So, what do.
Speaker 2: You think is the wildest song on? Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is like the craziest. It seemed like you probably had a lot of fun doing that.
Speaker 2: How'd you come up with that?
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We just in the studio.
Speaker 5: We heard the beat, yeah, and we just going back and forth and to the song. Say you should say that, well, put this work out, like we was constructing the song together.
Speaker 1: How do you respond to people?
Speaker 3: Because I was very thoroughly entertained. But I have to say we would have some guys in the room and they were so mad about Larry under Yeah.
Speaker 4: They were like, nah, this is fucked up. The same things they cond this ship, but they can't take it. Day it's a new time. The girlies are the girls are out here winning and were talking our ship and will give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I just be saying some real ship. I don't see why.
Speaker 5: I just literally say my life, my true And sometimes I don't even know if I'm being if I'm being like off the you know the table has the table. I don't even knowing when I'm saying some off the wall ship, I'll just be thinking, I'm just talking.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think I'm going too far?
Speaker 1: I love saying what's on my mind. Then they be like, why are you saying that?
Speaker 2: Because you wanted to?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what I say? What is that?
Speaker 2: How you talk to your girls?
Speaker 4: Like we just talked freezing, like we just talked about all kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Have you ever said this might be too much in that and like took it out, like took a very yeah, like tell us.
Speaker 2: What it was. I have to know.
Speaker 5: No, No, I ain't never saying no something that I wouldn't say in the song I'm saying off you.
Speaker 1: Just swap something out that sound better or make it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I did, Like the craziest thing I ever said in the song is lyric I said, I said, damn, this nigga burn me pussy smoking like a seed.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the nigga and I said, damn the nigga burn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was hilarious.
Speaker 5: That was the most but that's real, Like this is ain't gonna never mean like if you got them before, like got.
Speaker 4: He got really Yeah, I got got before.
Speaker 2: Definitely not admitted on a song.
Speaker 3: But you also had you know, you had the make up line Gnaria something.
Speaker 1: With one of the uh got mine.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying that different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking about it.
Speaker 4: It's real.
Speaker 1: It's real. Life is not going on in the world.
Speaker 2: Like it's the no sugar coating anything.
Speaker 4: That's not anything about nothing for me, Like, I love it the realness.
Speaker 1: I gotta be. That's the truth.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to be when I grow up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember he was like, I got burned by gania twice.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 1: I had the media before though twice.
Speaker 2: I never that's the most pretty common. Yeah, very common.
Speaker 3: Well let's do a p s A right now. But how did you so you felt it like you was burning?
Speaker 1: No, it'd be a smell from chamydia. Yeah, And he.
Speaker 4: Went to the doctor and they were like, because me and mine, this would happen. Me and my nigga was together and we broke up because he was cheating on me. So then we broke up. Then I went to d n me and then he did him and then we got we met each other, came back together.
Speaker 1: We both was like, what the fuck is this smell? Ship, Like, what's going on?
Speaker 5: So we went together doctor. We went to doctor together and then we both was like, well, you fuck two people, and he like, you fucked two people too. I'm like, we don't know who did it. We still don't need.
Speaker 1: Y'all all the people that y'all was with and let them know that something one.
Speaker 4: Right, I think I know who did it, but I'm gonna blame my baby did because you have it too. We both had. We we like, I'm like, did you give it to me? Because you was fucking the bitch raw to and just thank god you got something you can't get rid of. Sorry that you can't get rid of you none.
Speaker 1: It's gone. Yeah, lesson?
Speaker 2: What lesson? Did we learn from the go to the doctor?
Speaker 4: Don't double back at the time, you know, you know what, don't dot the w up with everybody else.
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's do some little fun things.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's I don't know if anybody has watched that show, the Idol, but it's like that's the the show with the weekend that's on HBO.
Speaker 1: So in the first episode. Right.
Speaker 3: The woman she's a pop star. She goes viral because the picture of her leaks of not on her face. She got not all over her face. The picture leaks. Nobody watch it's the weekend show. It just came up, right, Yeah, it just started.
Speaker 2: So on what network? It's on HBO.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's just say some in it for you was about to leak. Let's say it was a picture or a video that you had on your phone. You think you would put it out first? Or would you What would you do in that situation if it put.
Speaker 5: You out myself instead of letting somebody else do it, Like it's already know what it is.
Speaker 2: Did you do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I guess we all know that if you have video, it looks good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like if you have a video that you did, it's a video that's good. Like you did it.
Speaker 3: You knew you was doing it, so it was you deleted, right, Yeah, I would think so I would Do you have a lot of videos in my phone or do other guys haveing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got videos on my phone and some nigga's phone.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit of shit out there floating in a cloud.
Speaker 1: I just hope I got set out the other day, though. What happened a lame as beach. Okay, so this happened. Annig's gonna be a story boom with it.
Speaker 5: Had a video on me in his phone of some stuff going on. I was, no, look this what happened? Y'all know where y'all just at home and y'all just making a video like y'all probably just shaved, y'all coochie, some of y'all trying to see like looking cute. You're just looking at it and you look at your butt and all that. So I was sitting there on the bed doing all that, and my friend was in the room too, and then he came over there in the video and was kids strive looking whatever, okay, cause I had had I was looking at my coochie. I said, look this word. Then he came and did it. And then I was away from him and I seen him in the video. I'm like, look at this video I just found to my phone. So ladder down the line.
Speaker 1: He in the car with his ex bitch damn driving her ship. You know how that go.
Speaker 5: So they getting a quass and then he left at the scene and my ship was still in his phone, and she had his phone, so the bitch cast me off his phone. She's like hello, I'm like, what's up, bitch?
Speaker 1: You called me? What's up here? Ladder? That day, I'm not thinking nothing of it.
Speaker 5: I get on face on Instagram, Facebook, my coochie all over Instagram stuff and see that everywhere it was Vira at least it was wax and pretty. Yeah, that was like, so her COOCHI is pinking body brown. But I'm like, well was that's crazy? But my page went up after that. But I'm like, you know what, but it.
Speaker 3: Was all kind of niggas in my Yeah, but I would say that it's a true story because you can't unless you eat my pussy.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you ain't lying. But it's life. It's just life, y'all. Yeah, all right, well, there you go. Bible videos already out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Now, let's just say this happens, this was on Real Housewives and Atlanta. Let's say your friend's new man was in your DMS, but it was years ago. Would you tell her?
Speaker 1: I don't think I would.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would because that kind of happened with me and my friend, like a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: A many back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that happened to my friends. She was saying, do you think I should tell her? I'm like, no, I wouldn't ruin her happiness, right, especially if you don't even care about the nigga. It is old what you're going to ruin her happiness? We let them be happy.
Speaker 1: It's oh, yeah, you don't even care about this nigga, Like I can see if you feel in the type of way, let her be happy right now.
Speaker 4: She never responded, nothing happened. It was two years ago. She shouldn't even say them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just let them.
Speaker 5: That's lame to me, because to me, everybody gonna have that way with everybody, all these niggas getting passed around, so it's it's gonna be somebody turn.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That was a storyline type move. Not so too.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what that did happen to me before I was My friends studied deading this guy. She brought him to dinner. Oh god, but I never did nothing when he was in. He was trying to talk to me. But it was years earlier and nothing ever happened. So I just didn't say.
Speaker 5: Nothing, because yeah, yeah, that would be to ruin somebody else, like she happy with him, just letting it be happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Now, what if a guy you were with didn't tell you that he was married and then you found out later but he separated but he didn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Is that somebody you could ever trust?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Nig niggas like every day, don't they maybe.
Speaker 3: Have say having bitches aj once?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait, these niggas down't care if they got a beach. If they see some night like they gonna go for it.
Speaker 1: They don't go back to that beach at the end of the day. Have you ever knowingly been a side piece? Mmm? To me, I'm not. I'm just fucking you on your bitch. That's not you. I don't know her, that's how I see. I don't owe her. No, Lord, I know you. Whatever you got going on, that's you. But me and you this me and you got going on type ship? All right now.
Speaker 3: I can tell that you're very free with when you're probably fun when you're dating a guy. What text could you send to a man right now to get him ready?
Speaker 1: I can say anything?
Speaker 3: All right, So let's just say right now, have to lift service, you about to go link up?
Speaker 1: What text would you send him right now? I'm licking balls. Yeah I was.
Speaker 2: I was thinking I tried to suck that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that dick. Let me that. Do you tell guys that have a big dick even if they don't yep, I mean lying. I'd be like, I mean it's cool. I mean it's cool.
Speaker 4: I say it's cool.
Speaker 2: You'd be all that don't sound good.
Speaker 1: I mean it's cool.
Speaker 2: It worked, worked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they be able to walk. It's perfect size. You know, I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Make your good and I'm gonna take perfect right offensive that man perfect.
Speaker 1: And she said, don't try to make yourself something you not. Oh my gosh, because niggas be knowing that this isn't even big. I like.
Speaker 2: Because somebody, somebody was lying to them. That's what they know.
Speaker 1: It be little. They just be wanting her to say something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe you want the reaction out of us, like y'all you want me to agree with you, to make to hype you up, make you feel.
Speaker 1: You want to get y'all pussy stretched. Yeah, scratched, But.
Speaker 4: What the s ain't bad? Though it is little, I'm not fucking none too little. I'm not gonna be able to feel. But if you know what you're doing. It might she said, too little, not too little, man, but you know when to dig little.
Speaker 1: And it's just like I didn't seem bigger, but he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you this, But everything that's been happening, have you changed your taste in men?
Speaker 1: Still the same? I still like the.
Speaker 2: Same hood like hood niggas, hood buggers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dusty, but.
Speaker 2: Dust but still smell good.
Speaker 4: Dusty might got a little must I'm yeah little, I love I love like, yes, rel hood like. He's still in the hood, but I could bring him out and you know, like we living good.
Speaker 1: But when we go back, you know we're still in the hood ship.
Speaker 3: So you don't mind because at the point that you're at making more money than a guy.
Speaker 1: I've been making.
Speaker 5: So it's like just staying your lane. I'm gonna stand my lamb. I ain't gonna overball on you.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna over ball them, but I ain't gonna overball.
Speaker 1: No, we could just be at the same level like I stooped to where you at.
Speaker 2: I will stop hilarious.
Speaker 4: I'm for real cause niggas like I don't want to seem like I'm just a big baller.
Speaker 1: I come, I don't have Okay, you are a big butler. I don't mind.
Speaker 5: Stooping down and we could be on some just cool. She's like, I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 4: So what do you do? Like you since you make did you have more money than any guy you day? When you go out to dinner and stuff like that? Do you pay?
Speaker 1: Do you sometimes?
Speaker 5: I could be I ain't nothing wrong with spoiling your nigga, because like when they when they had a time, they spoil you too, So it could be a back and forth thing.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I'm not gonna overdo it.
Speaker 5: Like say, I'm fucking with a million nerve, We're gonna be on some ball and she like, I know I can turn up and do whatever I want to do. We can both spend this type of money. But if I fucking with the nigga is like, you know, I'm gonna spend what he can speed hood Yeah, hood rich nigga, I'm gonna spend. I'm gonna be on his lips.
Speaker 2: Consider it.
Speaker 1: We'll be at Abbe's getting the legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying like, we're gonna take your twittering of the two for twenty menu.
Speaker 2: We're going over there.
Speaker 1: We being cool, Like, were just regularly chilling. What about coach? Can you fly coach? What's coach? Regularly? Yeah, like I'll still begar.
Speaker 2: What about Basic Economy? What's that bird? No, what's the what's basic?
Speaker 4: So you know, like there's a regular economy where you can change your seed and you can choose to upgrade, and then it's basic economy where you you get whatever give you up on the last. Hell, you can't bring some carolines, you can't bring no carry on, very limited, but it's.
Speaker 2: Like thirty forty dollars cheaper than the regular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like basic and Maine. Yeah, okay, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know what.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I was just looking up, like to go to Mami and get your mayor, and that Basic Economy is one O four.
Speaker 1: It's nice, but he was considering it.
Speaker 2: But when I go to Maine, I get the free upgrade.
Speaker 3: And skip If y'all ever try skip lagged, just skip bagged.
Speaker 1: Has anybody done skip lag?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So that's so the way that skip flags is when you book a flight, it's really cheap because it's a layover flight. So let's just say the second you're on, Yeah, one leg of the flight. But the only thing is you can check your bag.
Speaker 1: Because I'll go to wherever.
Speaker 2: Well, I still get my miles. Yeah, yeah you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no I don't think because you but I get half my mile.
Speaker 2: No, no I can't.
Speaker 1: They really don't like that for you.
Speaker 4: But you got to get there really early because if you take your carry on and you know when you get there too, and.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: Done, Yeah you're done.
Speaker 4: I mean you got money, so you fine, you don't have to do it. So I bought the Frontier and go wild past. How's that working out for my flights?
Speaker 1: Is fifteen dollars? Oh so you like Frontier with my four thousand dollars Gucci lugs checking it in? Here you go. That's third Frontier. But it's very similar to the Spirits.
Speaker 4: It's where you gotta pay the pay for your seat, pay the check your bag, pay to carry on, pay for water everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't get free Wi Fi. You don't get water. They burn water. But no, you get free nothing. They do have a coup of noodles noodles spur. Yeah, yeah, you pay for.
Speaker 4: It, but they got the I would eat. No, you don't get no water, I would do. So, you know, you make sure your phone is charged, and you make sure you got something to listen to where you don't need no Wi Fi and listen. For me, my flights is fifteen dollars for the whole year. And you know, I come here, so I really bought it for these flights, but I went to l A, I went to Vegas.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get Cabo fifteen dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like the international flights of course, are a little more, and it depends. My domestic lights have been fifteen and I've been using it since April. We're in June, and I still I got it for the whole year. Yeah, I paid six hundred dollars for it, six hundred.
Speaker 1: For the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the year.
Speaker 4: And now all my flights is fifteen dollars. I'm not mad at that. And the other thing is you can only have like you have to pay for an actual carry on. But I found this luggage company called take Off Luggage, where the wheels come off, and when the wheels come off, the luggage fits inside of the personal space. So that's my thing. I've been carrying my take off luggage, taking the wheels off. I became a pro as your economy or whatever spirit of Frontier budget airline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I keep rocking with them too.
Speaker 3: Passport ship. But let me ask you this, Sexy Red. So, what's the best vacation that you've been on?
Speaker 1: I think my favorite trip was Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Love We love Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some invited me to Jamaica. We was outside. It was fun. Okay, it was a girl's trip, airl What about a vacation? Have I been on the baby? I don't think I have been on a real vacation where like the bony looking at the docean in the waves. Girl, have you been in love?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: With your baby daddy?
Speaker 2: Is that the only person you would say?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I love another person to do you know how you can strike love two people?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you still got love for your baby daddy. I love my baby daddy to death.
Speaker 1: That's good though, because y'all got it, you know. Yeah, we like best friends. That's good.
Speaker 4: I can tell me are you single or are you in a relationship? I'm single, but I got you got situations.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not your baby daddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you tell your your son's father about him?
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, he already does, but he don't want to hear.
Speaker 1: He not wanted to because it's a your baby daddy.
Speaker 2: Does he have a girl?
Speaker 5: He had one before he got walked through. Well, it wasn't his bit because my baby daddy. He still was coming to my house. He'll leave her house to come come, come spend like with me and yeah, but we weren't working and it would be like.
Speaker 1: I'm cooking and he'll come over there and hang out with his family like we was cool. Real. He's in jail now, yeah, yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 2: At least you got some money to put on his books and everything.
Speaker 4: When he get out, I'm pulling up on him and so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told him we turned up. When you get out, welling, I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, now we got to ask you this question. Have you ever had a guy eat you out while you're on your period?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Wait you too, girl, you haven't.
Speaker 4: No niggas be so they when they love you and they just like, so you put a tampon.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: I just took a shower and this happens that little time for they got that little window.
Speaker 1: When it stopped a little bit, stop a little bit, you gotta my nigga.
Speaker 5: He just he knew I was on my period and everything my parents ship and I was like, what.
Speaker 1: Is this meal? Like he was like period.
Speaker 5: Blood But like that's when you know a nigga really love you like eat it when it's thing you ain't been.
Speaker 1: Hate that. I hate. It did not ocur. He did not occur.
Speaker 2: I mean, just give me a minute, please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you took a ship and you haven't showered yet and they want yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Don't care what they don't not me.
Speaker 4: I had to actually had to take a ship and he was just trying and I was like, yo, I cannot if he's down there and I have to ship. He was like yo, so why you? And I didn't want to tell him. I was like, yo, I don't feel good. I'm just really tired right now. I just see you tomorrow. He's like, no, let me do that before we leave. I'm like, nigga tomorrow. I was like, like, I gotta go. And then I've had told somebody that I got a ship.
Speaker 2: If we deal with somebody for a while, like.
Speaker 1: If it's not nobody I'm used to know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 1: What if it's the nigga I'm used to We're gonna, we don't care.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 3: Guy's intimidated about you just because of your music, like because.
Speaker 5: They think they should. He said, yes, you can cash ship. I just be saying, I'll just be I'm straightforward, I'm blunt. But I guess that's what they don't like sometimes.
Speaker 3: Because they probably expect you also to be really freaky. All right, you don't freaky though, all right, explain what you mean by by so, what do you do that's freaky?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, do y'all.
Speaker 5: I know y'all probably look toes and stuff, y'all grown y'all don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't either, And I've done just about everything. That's why.
Speaker 2: About everything else.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 4: Don't like feet though. I've never thought about sucking a nigga, like if like if you already ride from the bag and then and then you can see something.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can go all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with a toll nigga, you probably can.
Speaker 2: But a nigga like you, you know, like a shorter guy. You probably okay, so locking toes? What else?
Speaker 3: I think it's good to lick guys where they normally aren't licked either. I love when the guy's like a little ticklish, if you could look like right underwhere his balls are the goo.
Speaker 1: Like that to the Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Like the because they'd be like what else, I'll just be when I got a nigga, we can do whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm with you? Are you as like? But you don't need to ask? Why would I have? But don't I will?
Speaker 4: I didn't say I wouldn't do it. I said I had, but I ain't. Never sucked on toes.
Speaker 1: T you gotta suck a tone now that's forearms. Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 3: Okay t women also, you have a suck a girl's toes. I never sucked the girls, so now that's surprising. I'm like, they have come out my pussy.
Speaker 2: But I would do it. I'd rather the toes them.
Speaker 4: I would say, we saistering her feet up in the air. I'm like looking, I just ain't did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you'all ever sucked the nigga? He took it out your ass? No, I'm not doing them.
Speaker 4: I never I was just about to ask you, like the things you don't do?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's freaky, have you. No, I won't do it, but you like atal No.
Speaker 1: I never did. I mean I tried it, but it hurts.
Speaker 2: It hurt. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: But you don't mind them fingering you and your asshole?
Speaker 1: No, that's cool, but that's kind of uncomfortable like that. That's uncomfortable to them. But whenever anybody done that to me and made me have to ship, you know it, do make me it?
Speaker 5: Stop up all your holes. They already got some stuff from now, and then you stop up the boy. It's like, okay, hold on there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all feels good to me.
Speaker 4: You don't like, I don't love it, but I'll do it. Did you not with a real big dick?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like medium medium, extra medium medium?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can go extra medium with no big old dick.
Speaker 4: I'm scared to get hemorrhoids from because they say you can also develop hemorrhoids constantly patient. Yeah, and I already like from from pregnancy, mayor that's when I developed. You know, you don't want badentation, so I can only imagine like this stuff hurt on the conversation because I.
Speaker 1: Was like eight months. I was eight months pregnant, and.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, you're constipated at eight months when you're eight months pregnant.
Speaker 2: Was on the toilet, I was crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a baby coming down. I was, yeah, laying down like that.
Speaker 4: Go to the bed and I'm laying down and yeah, and it's like you feel it right there.
Speaker 1: It's like you can't.
Speaker 2: Be trying to rock on the toilet.
Speaker 1: You gotta be like that.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I tried, you know, like while I was sitting there. It didn't work. You trying to stick your finger thir y'all.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, sticking a finger in your butts but will make you ship.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 5: No, I'm trying to get Yeah, yeah, come out no, because that's to me Angela. And then y'all was constipated, like you heard it, Joe.
Speaker 1: And I haven't been able to do yeah, I haven't done anything.
Speaker 4: I've never think, Thank god, I've never had a bad anal experience.
Speaker 2: You know, every time has been great.
Speaker 4: How you prep for a time when I rolled it and spun around he didn't even know that I can do that. That was back when I was drinking. To kill around with your turn around with that dick still inside?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. You were doing with Tony the flip?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was, and asked it was amazing.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite position, Sexy Red, I like laying down on because I like to like missionary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you like the kids. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just like to look at the you know, yeah, and you can see like how they motions and stuff. Yeah, I like, you know, the bodies and stuff, like just look at what they're doing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's that you get to feel his arms.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you, guys, do you prefer for them when they do a missionary to hold your legs open the v or put it up.
Speaker 1: It depends on the dick on the leg when it's big.
Speaker 4: I don't like when they put close my leg and because you can feel it more everything about it, the lift the girl, if it has a curve.
Speaker 2: Or not like all over you like a curve, you tell the way she said.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm like very flexible, so I can like hold my own legs backs and that whole thing. But if the dick ain't hitting right the way I needed to. While I'm in a position, then I would rather switch.
Speaker 1: What about women? Have you been with women? Yeah? One time?
Speaker 2: But oh you said that you ain't like it?
Speaker 1: All right? Girls? Same, I can't get with the program. What made you do it then? Just to try to carry out? Yeah? Or was it just like was it was it a threesome?
Speaker 4: Or was it just like a drumming owned girl night, just me and her just chilling on some She I was scared, that's like a porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey girl, you ever kiss the girl? Yeah? And she was.
Speaker 2: For it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I honestly, out of all of the I've been with tons, not tons, but I've been with my fair share of other women and three somemes and not in three somes. And I don't think I've ever been with like a real like lesbian. I think it's always been a situation where it.
Speaker 1: Was just just doing Yeah. Yeah, did you like it? Because they say women know she was doing Wow, she was experience. Tried again, that was a wasted one. Yeah, Maybe should have maybe a three some?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I had two niggas, Okay, she said.
Speaker 1: She's given a J. Johnson on the cop. That's say, some birthday ship.
Speaker 4: That's like a lot of work. Though, What is going to happen if you have two niggas? What do you explain what the scenario is going to be.
Speaker 5: They're just gonna turn me out, flow me out, stut me out, all right, and turn me out.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 5: And I feel like I don't know because I remember one time I've seen this born the girl, she had two nigga and they both were just like kissing all of her and she was just like.
Speaker 1: Yes, like a princess, yes her fun. She was just loving it.
Speaker 2: How I love this?
Speaker 4: John made it sounds fun how she described it sounds fun?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for real, And she was like like she would be kissing the other one and the other one was just kissing all her body, then the other one and she was just like going.
Speaker 1: Back and forth having fun with That's some bullshit. That's how feeling, right, Listen.
Speaker 3: I feel like and guys are going to be so mad about this because you know what guys say, two minutes trying.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a trying.
Speaker 3: It's not because it's not like they Yeah, it's a threesome people some period.
Speaker 1: Three people, right, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: All right, now, I love me a quick net nachos because it's been hard for me to do like quickies even though I would love to, but sometimes I feel cheated. Okay, like if the sex is too quick? What is there ever like a too quick for you?
Speaker 4: Yes, like if you don't gets and they already know it and you'd be like I wasn't really.
Speaker 1: Just how often do you can? You? Not like every time you have sex? Probably not? I mean I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean I think it depends on the nigga, right, like if he turned you on, he's gonna have with every time with.
Speaker 2: A light on.
Speaker 1: That's no. My friend gave me this.
Speaker 3: You still have your lineup of glass, Yeah, it's sold out real quick. Can you tell us the names of those lip glasses just so people could hear this?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: So one of them is called Coochie Juice. It's clear with silver spark. Oh yeah, it's cute. One of them is called pussy Pink's I mean pink with pink litter and stuff.
Speaker 1: Got a cute shade and it smells good.
Speaker 4: One of them called Gania is greene. Yeah. One of them is called yellow discharge. Oh my goodness, because y'all bitches, we have a yellow dish charge. One of them is called and it's cream of Cream. Got any guy like the little white literally is cute? Which one was the best seller?
Speaker 1: Juice? Because juice is clearybody? Everybody bout it.
Speaker 5: But I got one Booty Hall Brown six on my period on my period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's see, that's everybody that has I love this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it too. Ship that was hating bad. I'm like, y'all host be having this ship, so why not just support it?
Speaker 2: Do you have you've had sex on your period before?
Speaker 1: Of course? Yeah, she got colors.
Speaker 3: I I only could have sex in my period if it's like when it's super light.
Speaker 1: I can't do it on the heavy day.
Speaker 3: I got it it's too much or at the end, Yeah, because it's like a massacre.
Speaker 2: After that, you have to put something down.
Speaker 3: I've done it, Like you got to put a towel in this the whole situation because you just be.
Speaker 1: So horny on your period because you know you can't do nothing.
Speaker 4: I just oh, ship, you bought my period down two weeks for me them two weeks before my period. My my my jojo is a motherfucker like i'd be horny and ship and for me, it's like the three to five days before.
Speaker 2: And long time before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like three to five days before I'd be like, oh girl, yeah, I must be finished. Somebody happen, yeah, yeah, it ain't no what and a relationship and be like out of nowhere too? How many times a week would you say it's a good amount of time to have sex when you in a relationship every day or.
Speaker 5: I mean every day or every other day, okay, so you don't get worried or worn out, like y'all got to meet.
Speaker 1: Each other sometimes. But sometimes I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: When I be with my nigga's baby, we can we can do it like three times a day. That's only if I like you, like we turn each other own and we just be like on it every time.
Speaker 1: And that's only if you got the day off too. You ain't got no days off right now? You're getting on three rounds when you ain't you make it happen now? Well. The album is called The Hood Hotest Princess.
Speaker 2: How you feeling that? How they cheating you?
Speaker 1: In Saint Louis? They love me.
Speaker 5: I'm the Queen, I'm the Queen of the lou Right, I really am respect me out there. That's great, Yeah, because they know I'm just like they know I don't give for like sexy for president for real?
Speaker 2: I know that's right.
Speaker 1: You still live in Saint Louis, so I do. I got a house out there, but I ain't been out there in months. Okay, you miss home? Yes? Where are you? Mostly in Miami and traveling?
Speaker 2: What in Miami are you standing?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't live. It's just like she lived there, So I lived there? Oh No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't even know. But I'm ready to go back to Saint Louis for real.
Speaker 4: Out of all the traveling you've done, where would you say it's like your favorite place to be home?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 5: I like New York. I'll be ready to come to New York. And before I was even steady getting booked to come at her, I was like, I want to go to New York so bad and shop and do.
Speaker 1: This and that, and then this one is downtown?
Speaker 2: Is it everything you dream?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I've been to New York before years ago, but this one is different. It's different. Where you have you got money in motion?
Speaker 2: Is you you?
Speaker 1: You meeting people, you seeing ship.
Speaker 5: But when I was down here broken, I half I was just looking at it like that, and it's a big CD.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to you know, come down. That's good. Are you happy? Yeah, I'm happy, real happy. Yeah. Taking care of the family and everything.
Speaker 5: It's like that's stressed, like some stress off your back a little bit.
Speaker 2: How do who? How do you you know, manage having a child and working, and.
Speaker 5: It be hard your support system, with your supports, it'll be hard because at first it used to be my baby daddy helping me, but then he got locked up.
Speaker 2: When's he come at home?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He just got locked up earlier this year, my right before parents down drop. But it'd be hard sometimes. But I got my mama helping, and I got his mom and his family.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I got a village because and they know I need help, because they see I'm working, my baby incarcerated.
Speaker 1: They like, we want to help you.
Speaker 3: Any you got like he never got mad about any of the sons or any of the LERI never you know, I'm crazy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know I'm crazy. I'm his get over baby mom. He'd be like, I got to hell get over.
Speaker 3: His idead for you to actually, you know, do all of this, Like when he heard the song, I think that's it though, that's supportive, saying that.
Speaker 5: He'd be like, I'm uh, he like, you only make the best songs when I do something, because like he'll cheat on me again, ship and then I'll go write a song about it.
Speaker 3: And then them do be the best we can relate the real you ever got into a fight with another girl over him?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I didn't beat hello beaches? What hell the lot? Hella hello baches?
Speaker 4: I didn't fuck the bitches cars over he said, Oh my god, I didn't almost killed the lord. Now that like this now niggas popping, y'all know. Beaches will make you all ready to crash, y'all.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's the worst I'm gonna be honest with you. That's is when you realize somebody's not for you, when you start acting out a character and you're like, why am I doing this?
Speaker 1: My thoughts about killing a beach over you? Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 3: It's like, this is a toxic situation and I can't do this. But some people like for a period of time, some people have the best sex and toxic situation.
Speaker 2: Are you like that?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: But when you get out of it, you realize that shit ain't fun no more. Like I feel like when I was younger it was like that. But then when you like, I don't have time for this shit, when you got a lot to lose too, when you have a lot on the line, you like, I can't put myself, you know, and I can't be with nobody that would have me in a fucked up situation.
Speaker 1: That's when you get mature and you really think like, nah, I can't.
Speaker 2: It's also draining too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is. I remember, I ain't gonna lie my baby did.
Speaker 5: He had me losing weight before, Like I was real skin, you just stressed all night eating I couldn't eat cause I used to just be sad thinking about like he out cheating on me right now and I knew it, but it was like it's nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 1: Wow, But now you big sexy you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They feel good though, because now you're like, well you could have been with me, but you know instead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he know he's still in because I'm his baby mama. Right, we still got a body. The jackie he definitely did makes you read your baby mama? Yeah, he was using me like when he used to sell his weed. He used to be like, yeah, this was sixy red smoke.
Speaker 1: I'm her baby did like.
Speaker 2: I was like the fun.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll be in the court with him and he'll be finished.
Speaker 5: He'll be older walking to the court selling some wheat to somebody to try to make them buy some more.
Speaker 1: He'd like, my baby mama in the court. You want to take the picture with it? Oh my god, you were so fucking lame, bro. Don't be bringing people to this court. He is a hustler. Yeah you like that? And can I help mama? Okay, fine, baby mom, I'm trying to get.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Listen. What kind of guys are in your d ms?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Though? Anybody all? Anybody good? Though? These niggs, some cheetahs.
Speaker 5: They be having girlfriends in there, like famous. So I'll be like, oh ship, but I ain't mass.
Speaker 1: You like They're like, I ain't gonna do nobody like that in industry. Okay, they've probably seen that video was like hit her up.
Speaker 5: You know, but even more that, like, I don't know, I guess I'm new in the game or whatever, and they're seeing me, They're like, oh, this is I don't know.
Speaker 1: Niggas like hood be just for real.
Speaker 4: Yes, that ship and they they want to see what it's like.
Speaker 2: I want to come.
Speaker 1: Working with me rapper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't take them serious. Yeah, I would never take situation.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have fun with them, go out, But I don't see me like saying, I go with this rapper.
Speaker 1: And can they take you serious? No, exactly. We have fun now. I'm just I'm living, baby. I want to with all y'all. Listen, you young, you popping, live your life.
Speaker 2: You have your fun, do what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: All that is but for the ladies. Had this princess when I tell you, we enjoy that so much. For the guys, you.
Speaker 4: Know they gonna hate anyway, but it's not for them. It's the ladies. Literally make it for my girls. I empower my girls. And that's why the niggas don't like it. They be like they be in my inbox.
Speaker 1: You six read my beach. Listen to your music. You got her doing me like this, You got her she walking around the house doing this. You you change my beach.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well change there that's good they needed like Carolina. But you know, guys, like you said, guys do it all the time. Guys make songs that.
Speaker 1: And for decades be we actually be singing a lot to the ship and talk about them, talking about how they fu.
Speaker 2: We can't talk about the same thing.
Speaker 1: We like this as much as all like exactly, they think that we as not human or song like I say, we are human.
Speaker 5: We like to fuk just like y'all, like the urges. We be one of the te just like y'all. When y'all say, y'all can't throw y'all cheating.
Speaker 3: Bitch, we we can't control it either, but we do. We just I think women are better cheated. We're just respectful with it. Yeah, you can't cheat respectfully. Let's be clear this and then there's cheating if you're not.
Speaker 1: Giving the and putting it in the next face. This just disrespectful. Cheating is like fucking somebody family member, yeah, friends, somebody know. Yeah, you see what I'm saying. That disrespect doing with the bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't even know, Like, yeah, that's respectful and fucking a bitch that just don't have no respect for herself, no cheat at all.
Speaker 2: Cheating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's also like you buying presents and spending time giving money, giving money, Yeah, like you don't cheat cheat.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna, yeah, I feel like this.
Speaker 2: Now you're going too far.
Speaker 1: Like now you eating to y'all? Oh no, baby want to? Now y'all might as well be together because baby baby don't. Nobody want no clue? Media. Do you see yourself getting married? Ever?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No more? How do you niggs? Hell? No? Everybody cheating on it? Like I have to seeing my dms.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: No everybody.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like you could try to be faithful, but it's like I just married. People cheat, so it's like, what's the point of even getting married?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't seen married niggas cheese, So it's like it crushed my dream. Have you seen anybody in a relationship where no one cheated?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: Never see? That's fucked up? I never seen. It's a rare. It is a rare thing. I never like when people be saying their faith I'm like, stop going.
Speaker 2: Well, my friend's husband he didn't cheat, she cheated, but he didn't.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well that just I cried when they I was like, wait, what happened?
Speaker 3: You know what I think it's why it could be when you get older, like as you get older and people I always say this, but my ex boyfriend, his mom told me because I call him cheating. She was like, let me tell you something. His stepfather didn't stop cheating on me until he was too old and tired, Yeah, to cheat. And I was like, well, I'm not waiting for that exactly. That sounds wat thank you, but because she wanted me to stay and like and Isa, I'm not waiting for that to happen, but I do think that right now.
Speaker 2: You know what are you twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we live in our life. We're gonna run into people that we find a tractor. Yeah, we're still living.
Speaker 3: So you know, like, have you had guys buying you things just like spontaneously that you never even mess with?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't never really had nobody like straights for me. Really you need that. I know, I ain't never had this, Like I'm a good feeling it is.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting on one of my famous rich friends to just say, come on, just let me take you shopping, let me you want to have this car?
Speaker 1: You want to listen, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I'm coming, baby, giving me gifts and ship.
Speaker 1: But I ain't never had nobody straight take me out.
Speaker 5: But I get gifts like I didn't got Some life says gifts like what I get, design the persons, I get design, the bracelets, bracelets, watches.
Speaker 2: That's those are nice gifts.
Speaker 1: But I get gifts. They give me gifts, I get closed, I get all kinds of shit.
Speaker 4: But I ain't never had nobody say, let me take you to themorrow one right, Never had I want them so bad.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever had nobody like take me to the mall and be like, yeah, whatever you went.
Speaker 1: I had somebody sent.
Speaker 2: Me to a story where the credit card was on file.
Speaker 4: Oh and when I came back with I probably remember they be twenty thousand, and he was like, that's all you got.
Speaker 2: Took gosh, I'd be like. So the next day we went back to the mall and I was.
Speaker 1: About a car, about a car, a car in the mall.
Speaker 2: We having mother cars in Themorrow.
Speaker 1: Down on the credit that baby real.
Speaker 5: But I had some references that tried to fly me out and say like don't bring no clothes. Just come with your first Yeah, but that kind of stuff don't move me.
Speaker 2: Like, so what does move you?
Speaker 1: If I like you or if we ribe you know, we cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but niggas they be trying to offer me shit, I just ain't had the one I like. If it's a nigga I like, and he's saying talking this ship damn right, y'all send me the.
Speaker 1: Confirmation that is sell to send me the tail number.
Speaker 3: It's a big difference. A guy who you really like being on you, now that's a fantasy. Now guy you don't really like being on you is annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's horred.
Speaker 4: And when they don't get the point, because I just feel like they don't get it, Like you feel the energy, like I could tell when someone is when.
Speaker 2: It's the energy is reciprocated.
Speaker 4: Yea, but man, don't like I have this one guy I'm still texting me to this day and I'm like, yo, I think they just don't cur And I've had the conversation like listen, I'm not into you.
Speaker 2: The way you're into me can be even harder. Oh, it's so annoying, but that's what gifts all the time.
Speaker 1: My god, I was like, all right, that's enough. Angela know what I like. Listen, So harassment, harassment, that is fine, but.
Speaker 3: Let that be some like you be like, thank you you like and it could be something so cliny he said, The rolls so meaningful. Yeah, but is there anything else that you want us to know before you know? We know that the project is out. Yeah, so we're excited.
Speaker 1: Way, it's not our chair.
Speaker 5: It drops tomorrow, but it will be by the time. Yeah, it's gonna be out. Yeah, it is out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I see princess and your future. What do you see for yourself?
Speaker 5: I see everything. I'm open to whatever, Like I'll be on TV movies.
Speaker 2: You definitely have to continue with the cosmetics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna start being so out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We gotta make sure we get that creative name. I want to cosmetic. I won't.
Speaker 4: I want to start a fashion lie. I got all kind of like I'm real creative.
Speaker 5: I could start a cooking cookbook, just stuff I cook and then they do what I do.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know. I'm just need like a wig line, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: All kind of nails I'll be wearing crazy nails and people. I ain't got them all right now, but when I got the mom there, it's gonna be some extra ghetto, like.
Speaker 1: Extra off the wall. She just to make you look at them like see the mails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like being extra hand turning.
Speaker 1: We like hand turning.
Speaker 3: We like it for love it, and that's what people love about you. So I just want to say on lip Service, we appreciate you. We appreciate your music and you lie to it. We love it and we're proud of you as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Thanks for having me. I'm about being one time.
Speaker 3: Oh god, well, sexy Rey, thank you so much for coming through and anytime you need us, you know we there
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, thanks guys lip Service