Speaker 1: What's Up Tribe. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and this is Good Mom's Bad Choices Podcast Beach season two.
Speaker 2: If you joined us for season one, you got three hundred uncensored episodes.
Speaker 1: But things are a little different in twenty twenty four. Not only are we having new guests, new segments, but we're going outside, y'all. We're getting out of our studio and podcasting in the wild, So make sure you check us out on YouTube to see where we're headed next.
Speaker 2: This podcast is for all the good moms, all the good dads, and even y'all hain't got no kids.
Speaker 1: Pull up. Join us in season.
Speaker 2: Two as we deep dive into even more uncensored topics like love, sex.
Speaker 1: Dating, and just look at this as the ultimate group chat. All the shit you're afraid to say out loud or even try, We say it and do it for you.
Speaker 2: Because nothing's off limits here.
Speaker 1: This is a judgment free zone to show up exactly as you are, and let's be honest, we've all made a few bad choices, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Happy Wednesday, Happy hump Day. How you doing. I'm good. We're back in the stew back in the studio today.
Speaker 2: We finally made it back to the studio. I didn't think we'd ever come back, but here we are.
Speaker 1: Have you guys been enjoying our Good Moms in the Wild episodes. We've been doing a lot of more episodes outside and it's a It's been a nice departure for us, I think, to get out of the space and kind of into our lives. Like really not just listening to us talk about our lives, but like, hey, this is what I do in the morning. I like to go for a hike and then go go botox.
Speaker 2: Totally very la of us, but yeah, it does feel like an invitation into our more personal lives and just into our worlds. Yeah, because we do live outside of this box. I know it's hard to believe, but sometimes we leave this place not often.
Speaker 1: I know, how are you feeling, How you doing good? I feel good? I am, you know, grounding.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just finally getting into twenty twenty four. Where before I was like resistant, I was still resting, but now I'm here. I'm here at the rest of the world. In twenty twenty four. Finally, I think I brought in the new year with the Chinese.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, but I do know how. This always happens. But if you're watching us on YouTube, you'll see that me and me and l are basically dressed exactly alike. This just continues to happen. I swear I can't make the shit up. Like this is a very specific look also that we see.
Speaker 2: This is a very specifically, very specific Usually we're like color coordinating, print coordinating, but today we just fold on what renaissance And apparently you both got the menue the fucking memo, because if you haven't joined us on I mean on YouTube yet, you need to come see us. We're always dressed to like, we're always look cute, we're always doing our makeup, and today is a very particular specific outfit that you must see.
Speaker 1: I know. I found this at a at a thrift shop in the valley, which actually this thrift shop specifically is my Like it's not a secret because it's very much Venture Boulevard, but I've been going there since I was like fifteen, because I went through a phase of thinking I was an Olsen twin and yeah, I know not like actually, like I didn't want to be them, I just wanted to be rich like them and dressed sort of like that. What was their look because I don't really it was like homeless vintage, you know.
Speaker 2: I went to the vintage stage too, but it definitely wasn't because of the fucking Kate and Ashley Olsen. Well, I didn't remember them having like any style. I just remember them looking a little dead.
Speaker 1: Oh. I went to a lot of parties with them because they were at Campbell Hall. Yeah, they went to Campbell Hall and they were at the neighboring private school. And then they would always be wearing They're like super vintagey. Even now, at least Mary Kate, she'll come always.
Speaker 2: I touch every time I see them. They look like a little dead, a little tired, like they smell a lot of.
Speaker 1: It's only it's Mary Kate. They always look like they look alike. They aways look at this, No, they don't look alike. They don't look like Mary Kate looks not well. Ashley was always the one that was healthier. It's true. Mary Kay went through a very heavy in erexic phase and was not doing well. It was doing lots of cocaine that it seems welcome to the married an old man. Yeah, are they still married? I think they might be, but who knows. I don't know. You might have died so dark anyway, well, anyway, that sore. Specifically, I went to you never said it, oh, because I don't want everyone to know about it when we go to mm hmm, okay, yeah, anyone who lives in the valley probably knows. But but every now and then you find just like some gems, and I found this one and I was like, oh my god, they're gonna fit my boobs. And then it did and it didn't even like squish them. It actually like it's like made for them.
Speaker 2: Is that we actually decided this week. You'll be the first to know. You're the first on the streets to go breaking news that not only are we going to continue to coordinate telepathically for the rest of you know, our lives, but we're also decided that we are going to dress old timey at all public appearances that we do together, and that includes birthday parties. So hire us to Joel address the old timey internext birthday party bookings that good Mom's.
Speaker 1: But it's true. It's true. I feel like I'm stepping into my my real retro era. I feel like it suits me. I feel like my body was made for this era. Mine too.
Speaker 2: All this shit in the vintage story is usually super tiny. I don't know about these boobs, but we're gonna get them the memo. But this outfit is this is from Amazon.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: This is a good Amazon find. So you know, as long as you're searching, you find they find the looks. This year, we're gonna focus more on our fashions. We didn't really we didn't really take you into our fashion world, you know, in the first six years.
Speaker 1: But this is the year because I know you're dying to know, Well, we have one. They have. We have a few more episodes left of this season, so we got to get the fashions in quick. My fashion is like.
Speaker 2: Martha Stewart, Betty Crocker meets Lola Bunny.
Speaker 1: What's the bunny? What's the bitch from uh with the red hair? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Betty Crocker meets Jessica Rabbit. That says, this is where my My Wardshow night meets vintage. Kind of depends on what day you meet me, but that's pretty much it for like phrilly, floral, see through extreme sex, kitten sweater.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. I don't know what mine is. I mean mine is like pin up Girl Malficent, you know, a little.
Speaker 2: Dark it can it can also like it can also like venture to vampire.
Speaker 1: Little vampirey. I like, I got like a strong vampire.
Speaker 2: Look me too, like black lip occasionally darkness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much lace. I'm not really a frilly girl. I like like like long gloves. I mean I can wear gloves, but I do. I'm not into florals per se. I like florals. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: So how are you feeling about this season so far?
Speaker 1: I feel great. I feel really excited. What I like this season of your life? This season of like this season.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's about to end, but I know no one knows, but our lives still go on even when the season stops, and only the people on Patreon will know about that. Yeah, honestly, it's very stop secret and a lot of changes being made, So you might want to get over there and figure out what the fuck is going on because us of things are going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like maybe on Patreon as where I'll talk more openly about my love life because I don't know if I'm ever gonna like expose my love life again on the internet because you've trauma. I feel like it's bad juju.
Speaker 2: I mean, I developed my entire relationship on the internet and it worked out just fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not developed my own relationship.
Speaker 2: My relationship was actually sourced on the internet, developed publicly and it worked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your story, it doesn't have to be mine. I think that. I don't know, why do you think it's bad juju? Just because anything can happen and things change.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, like like posting an again and then you have to be like never mind, not that I'm like, oh god, I looked really cute in this picture.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck do I need to unarchive it? Yeah, Like that's really one of my deep conflictions on breakups. It's like when you post an aga but then you look good in the picture, and it's like Instagram really needs to create some sort of feature where you can just like crop people out of pictures you don't want to actually take down, but there's a cropping feature. Do you have any pictures of this or you can actually can you delete carousel photos? I think no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't update my phone because I don't change. You can, you can, if you have a carousel, you can delete certain images.
Speaker 1: Wow, show me that the update that's been happening for a while, and I need to see this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a strong stance that I don't delete pictures.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm very upset because my birthday picture. I can't. It's it's just I can't even have my birthday picture on my Instagram feed and you took it off. I archived it. Oh was it a group photo? It was a solo photo.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was in it, but I didn't remember you posting him.
Speaker 1: It was me in the bathroom him like you could barely see you see his mouth, and so you deleted it. Ye.
Speaker 2: The crazy part about us censoring our love lives or whatever our private lives behind Patreon is that, like, the niggas that really want to be obsessive are going to just pay the ten dollars.
Speaker 1: That's fine, but if you better, like, and I have questions, I have, like I need advice, and I don't need advice from all fucking fifty thousand of yall niggas, okay, And I need a cute little a few thousand in my Patreon's advice versus the Peanut Galleries advice. I mean, honest, some of y'all are gonna give me fucked up advice.
Speaker 2: Patreon is like, really my only safe space because my boyfriend is everywhere except Patreon.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's on Patreon. No, this boyfriend is not.
Speaker 2: He that's maybe the one place he's not on because he's literally over my shoulder right now as I record.
Speaker 1: But Patreon is I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Start asking for advice on their dah.
Speaker 1: I can't even do it really in discord, because I feel like you can't do a discord, like I can't even complain anywhere except secretly in Erica's ear. I posted a picture of my butt on Patreon. You did, yeah, because it looked good and I was in Europe and I was just I felt sexy, and I was posting pictures of my my sexy pictures in the mirror. One of them was me turned around with my booty, and my ex must have joined Patreon, and then in a fight, he like pulled up the picture and I was like, how does this make me feel safe? If you're posting your ass on Patreon, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, how does it make me feel safe that you're on there and I don't even know you're the First of all, it's called a paywall.
Speaker 1: Second of all, it's an ass. Did he try to say, You're like, now you're an only fan. There's worse things I could post. Now you're only fans, a bitch because you posted your buttet. But the thing about it was like, whatever, We're not gonna talk about this man anyway. This is a this is why this is on Patreon. This is a supreme gas lighter. Literally, you know, I had this concept.
Speaker 2: I had this idea in my mind come up lately, and I forgot to tell people because nobody asked me until right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, what it's about gas lighters?
Speaker 2: And it's about men specifically, because someone asked me a question about a guy that had like all this sexual like chemistry with Oh, this is our homegirl. Somebody from a tribe hit me up about Tantra asking you about a guy that she was having energetic orgasms with, like not even like having but just like coming from the energetic leg and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I had that before recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's difference and it happens. I just think that women need to be clear because the right type of gas lighting nig not the right type no for real is super super well versed in women and in manipulation. And most men know from an early age, probably from like sixteen, that women are.
Speaker 1: Easily moved by dick.
Speaker 2: And you have to be careful because there's men who will really hone in on their sexual power just so they can manipulate you, and it will feel like, oh my god, he's so sexy, it's so passionate. It is so much chemistry, but really it's top notch practice and fucking you over by fucking you. And some guys just do it dumbly. They don't even know, like they know they're doing it, but they don't real they haven't really mastered it. But you have to really be careful of the masterful master seducers.
Speaker 1: You're right, there's people that really use that energy and they really know how to manipulate it and hone it and really harness it to the best of their ability so that you will be mind fucked and fucked up out here. And then suddenly it's five years later and you're still dealing with this nigga, and he's drained the fuck out of you. Your overweight, you have dark.
Speaker 2: Circles, and now he's making you feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: And you have four different businesses under your name that he started, and now your credit's fucked up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, people just you just have to be careful of people who study the passion of things and take advantage of your vulnerability solely for the purpose of fucking you over.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that is a thing.
Speaker 2: So you don't mistake chemistry for gas lighting ass, fake ass, manipulative as niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, this was Yeah, yes, this is what happened. Mine went to dom school instead of going to therapy.
Speaker 2: That should have been a red flag when you ask the nigga, please go to therapy and instead he goes to the school of doming. That's how you should know red flag. This is not even talking.
Speaker 1: So to answer your question, this season of my life doing great, doing a lot better. I'm out of my fucking hypnotism. Oh god, you know, like ja'far with that stick, I'm the hypnotism. I feel really clear, I feel really healthy. I've been I've been on a like a cleansing fast preparing for just the year, and I always kind of do that in the beginning of January. And also I like to go into our retreats kind of feeling really good as clear as I can. So I'm excited to go out there and just really have mental space for all the energy and all the information that I'm surely going to receive while I'm there. I am, I'm in. I'm in a happy space too. I've been I'm not. I know, I'm not. I'm not going to go into the deep details of my personal life, but I am. I've been seeing somebody and that's been really cool and unexpected and really easy. And I think we talked about this with Christa about like our last episode, about like how relationship should be easy and how like like earlier, I mean, in the middle of last year, it was I was in a really hard space, feeling like I don't get to write my love story and that maybe mine just starts off hard and then it gets easier, and then I am now that I'm out of the hypnotism, I'm realizing no, no, no, So I don't know. I feel good. I feel like it's been great, but it's not the focal point of what I'm like, what's happening in my life, which is good also because I feel like I didn't. I feel like a lot of times as women, we leave a relationship, we meet a new man, and then we just kind of sweep over whatever it is that like was left over there and not really dealing with it. And so I think me not having sex, me you know, not always making myse self available to this person and him also not making himself available to me all the time has created like healthy boundaries so that we can still be proactive in our lives and clear about like what we want separately and then also together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's beautiful. I think everybody does that. Like you get in love and then you'd like melt into like the ten year old version of yourself and you just want to be around the person. And how I have to actively resist my accussion I'm crazy. Yeah, I'm actually crazy.
Speaker 1: And like scorpio energy together is and I keep attracting scorpios like I don't know what it is. I don't know what this lesson is in my life where I've been attracting male scorpios for the last like two and a half years over back to back maybe three years, back to back to back, and so that energy is really intense, and I think maybe that's like the lesson is like learning how to manage that intensity in a healthy way and like use it towards creativity, or use it towards good or use it towards like creating a healthy love space for your relationship instead of it just being seeped in sex obsession and longing and.
Speaker 2: Which we love, bitches love obsession and longing and sex. And then I think also we like we surrender to just like the love like shiny thing, like all the other things I was doing doesn't matter. This is what matters, and then we like forget and not forget. It's just like we revert into like this childlike puppy love version of ourselves, like schoolgirl. But I also think too, like just thinking about what you said is like the easiness. It's like you have to really be conscious of the things that you ask for and the things that are that you're manifesting, because I think that's where.
Speaker 1: We fuck up, right.
Speaker 2: You're like I want this, I want this, I want this, I want this, and then they come and they're like fifty percent of it and you're like, no, I gotta work. It's like, no, you have to trust what you ask for, and like, I think sometimes we forget that. It's like the manifesting is a lot of the work, but you kind of have to full up with the manifest you can't ask for all these things. And then when the first nigga rolls up thirty five percent, you're like, Yep, this is it.
Speaker 1: I know I wrote this other shit, but god, it's cool. I can't have it all.
Speaker 2: He'll get to it later, because I think a lot of us are like I can't have it all, Like I'm asking for too much and you're not, you know, and I'm just I'm realizing that, Like even right now in this season of my life, I feel very good, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in.
Speaker 2: A very healthy place, and like I'm always thinking about what more I can have. You know, were always always like going like the next goal. I need more, I need more money, I need more of this, more travel in first class. But like I just feel really content and happy and like family like and family driven and solved in that space and that that feels really good because I ask for that, you know. So it's just like settling into the space of I deserve this shit. I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be in a safe space and in like a healthy relationship that doesn't require a lot of worry or a lot of stress, and like just changing my perspective about like really what I believe that I can have and what kind of life I can have and how that feels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that is like the feeling of safety of like knowing that if you have an argument or disagreement with someone, it's not the end of your relationship. Is I feel like crucial in the relationship, in any relationship, but especially one where you're really trying to build a family. And like you and Orlando have have like you like and Luna loves Orlando and like has come to really I think accept him as this father figure in her life. And and you too, Like I know that's been like an adjustment period for you, kind of getting comfortable with that idea even though it's what you asked for. But like maybe, but when you ask for these things, you don't always think about the uncomfortability that you have to walk through in order to really get what you want, even when when it's arrived, like Okay, he's here. Okay, he wants to do it. Oh shit, don't tell my kid what the fuck to do? What the fuck do you mean? Tell her say please? You know, like all these things that you've asked for, and then you're like, oh, and this requires me to also do some work too, Because you want a strong mail figure in your in your household. He's also a good strong mail figure is also going to check you sometimes too, in your in your parenting. He's not just gonna let shit slide, you know. And and I know that that can be I mean, I can only imagine, especially when you finally do find someone that you really trusts how like that can be challenging, but also once you get to the other side of it, how beautiful it is.
Speaker 2: It definitely is challenging, just because like I really a lot of times you want to be like, you don't even have any kids.
Speaker 1: Oh don't tell me how to parent, you know.
Speaker 2: It's just like there's a there's a there does It requires a lot of checking myself and like really checking back into what it is I ask for and like what does that look like? And how can I be in this space in a healthy place. But I think something. I said this because I think sometimes we ask for shit not realizing that it definitely does require that you.
Speaker 1: You you can ask for shit and write it down, but you actually have to sit in it and think about how it feels.
Speaker 2: How does it feel if I, if I'm at the registered, I don't have to worry about running the card, Like what does that feel like? Because a lot of times we wrote the register, I'm like, oh shit, god damn it, But like, what does it really feel like, like embodying the feeling of like what it feels like to embody that living moment, you know, and like that attracts it.
Speaker 1: But I think sometimes you were writing down like.
Speaker 2: This this fairy tale love story not realizing that it requires work from you. Because yeah, when Orlando first showed up, like within like six months, he was like, oh my daughter, and I was like, ooh sh you gotta say that, like that seems that seems intense, you know, like pump your brakes before you start dropping mds, you know. But I think I had to check myself and like really kind of just be okay with someone who is okay with taking on the role as a stepfather and even just the things that I've had to release in that part, and it is like, why are you reprimanding my child and me? Who the fuck do you think you are? But it's taken me, like literally, quite literally, the an entire year plus to be comfortable in the fact that I'm with somebody and no matter how much you piss me off, I'm we're not leaving each other. And I think that is something that most people and most women don't have the safety to experience. And so I've found myself in the face of conflict wanting to be like wanting to want to be out because that's my general like I don't need you, but being like, damn, I do need you.
Speaker 1: And I want you, and.
Speaker 2: I have to be able to release and let go of conflict and things in order to move past it, because I'm human and I expect you to do the same thing, because literally, holding on too grudges with people that we love, friendships too literally doesn't serve us at all. It just brings you further away from your friends. And it's like the human part of it all because I think the happily ever after is so often sold to us on TV, but we have we so we're not really living it or experiencing it that it requires like this big, not this. It doesn't have to be big, but it does. It requires this this process of getting comfortable and accepting that it's good.
Speaker 1: Well, that's beautiful. I look forward to that experience myself. I feel like I've gotten like not, I don't think I've really even gotten that close to it. I've had, you know, guys that have come in and like, you know, it's so women are so basic. We see our like are a male single moms are basic in ways, right. We see a man that we're intimate with that we kind of like, and he's nice to our kids, and then we literally start imagining a whole fucking fairy tale life. Oh my god, look, Namy's so good. I cant to see him doing math homework with her. And then and then he's gonna be there. He's gonna catch our first baby and at the Purpose birthing center. Actually fuck that, We're gonna get birth and home and then he's perfect. He's in a teacher how to ride a bike, or Lando top my daughter. He's going to you know, and and I've totally fallen into that trap. I mean I do it all the time and still now we fantasize, but I don't. I've never come close to like really that that feeling of safety and family feeling with my child. So I want that. I really really want that for me and for her. So I'm calling that in and I think that the well, the work that I've done, and also just like the protection of my energy, my womb, is I fucking nobody until I know for sure that this person is going to be able to provide that type of safety for me and my daughter, and also my family too, because it's like a blending of more than just you and your daughter. It's like if you're really hopefully, if you're if you have the family dynamic, it's a blending of family well. And I don't take that lightly either. I think my mom has been waiting for that. She's like, when the fuck are you gonna bring the guy that like brings the families together. And I'm like, I don't know, Mom.
Speaker 2: We live in such a time where it's like do the people do that anymore?
Speaker 1: I do? I know, but I think I think we have been.
Speaker 2: We're so heavily exposed, and like we're so heavily exposed, and like right, now, for some reason, there's so much there's so much conversation and like emphasis on nigga's not wanting to settle down and polyamorous relationships. And I know we've preached a lot of open relationship rhetoric in the beginning of our careers as podcasters, but we're here to say we are married wife like women. Okay, not to say that poly people are not married. I'm just saying that I'm here to tell you, and I'm here to tell you, friend from a woman who was resistant as hell to safety even though I asked for it, that you do deserve it, and it is out there, and there is a man who's mature and emotionally evolved, who is fun and freaky and actually wants to step up and be a husband and be a father and be a father figure and is going to support and protect you and you know, provide for you in ways that you didn't even think of, and like build with you. Like you deserve that, and it's out there and waiting for you. And I'm so glad that you're in this chapter where you're seeing that for yourself and like separating and really detaching from niggas who are not ready, because it does require that you kind of look out the rear view and be like, I'm out, nigga to be onto the next and go over that mountaintop and really see the meadows and the valleys and the beautiful like paradise that awaits you. So I think like a lot of women are sold this bullshit that like no man's coming to save you and your kids, or nobody wants you because you have a kid. But I got news for you, Okay. The nigga is out there, okay, And he will rub your feet, and he will teach your kids how to ride a bike, and he will cook you dinner, and he will help, and he will show up for you in the way that you deserve and that you need and that you've been longing for, and the way you see the white ladies live happily ever after on TV, Like, you also deserve that, and you also can have that as long as you are committed to what it is that you know that you deserve and not bullshitting and fucking around on the fuck around with these fucking arounds.
Speaker 1: Are you pointing at me? No, no, no, no, are you pointing at me? Pointing at you? Bitch.
Speaker 2: So if you're wasting your time on a nigga who's not the stepdaddy type, stop scrolling on Instagram with the gender wars and let that nigga go and you know, move on to someone who's actually evolved and deserving of you. Immature. And with that said, today's affirmation. I know a lot of women, A lot of my female friends obsess and stress over not having relationships or the search of or they're not being enough men. And I just I realized, even for myself, I say I'm stressed all the time. And I saw a meme and it was like, I'm not stressed, I'm under divine pressure. I'm not sure I'm under divine pressure because I'm a bit who says I'm stressed a lot, like a lot, to the point where I've heard my daughter say it and I was like, oh god, yeah, so it's.
Speaker 1: Just like Kitty is stressed. It's stressing me out right now. One yeah, it's on the way to coming out. Let me tuger.
Speaker 2: But I'm not stressed. I'm under divine pressure because it's just a perspective shift. There's a lot of men you just haven't found yours, you know, and there's a lot of great men. You just have to be open defining yours and not wasting time on the bullshit.
Speaker 1: So we're not stressed. Even us we.
Speaker 2: Be under divine pressure because any pressure that we have is fine. It's so divine because we asked for it. And that's the thing is like, the divine pressure is sometimes the things that we didn't realize we asked for are here, but they're showing up with a little bit of pressure.
Speaker 1: And now you're like, ahh, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, bitch, even in relationships that you dream of, when you manifest, there will be divine pressure, you know, and and so like change your perspective so that when it comes, you're not overwhelming yourself in some bullshit and some delusion illusion that it's negative when actually it's exactly your Your dreams are coming true. And that's why it's a little bit of pressure.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: You gotta make moves. But I have a surprise for you.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've been talking about our love and about manifesting healthy love, and today we have a very special tarot time.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, is it star magic. We are going on a field.
Speaker 2: Tress that it was so valid field dress so I have a friend downstairs in a magic Star Magic school bus and she's here to do Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we're doing Tarot Time outside of the studio. Yeah, slash in the studio. Yeah, okay, all right, well let's go.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Tarot Time, and today is a very special Tarot Time because we are joined by a very special guest.
Speaker 1: We are on Star Magic school Bus, which we're so grateful for, Ashley, your favorite traveling psychic who we happened to meet randomly in studio city. Shout out to all the Valley girls in the world who know where the fuck that is. It was one eleven actually on the day, and I was walking outside. We had just finished actually our last episode that you guys checked out. Take a hike, bitch, bitch, take a hike or take a hike, bitch, and I happened to see this amazing school bus parked outside and said Tarot. It said Reiki Apothecary. I was like, let me go in here and see what the fike is going on in here. And then I peeked in and there was this beautiful black woman sitting in here. If you were from the valley, you know you see the Black Girls, we like, hello, Hi, So I was like, Okay, I'm gonna come back here. And after we ate, we came on the bus and we had an amazing reading by you. Thank you, and so you know, good moms like what we're good for. We'll come in and be like hey. So we were thinking can we shoot an episode on her, a little segment of Tarot time, And we're so grateful you said yes. And I'm just so happy to share what you do and this beautiful space that you've created with our audience.
Speaker 4: So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited to be here and for this session and for the opportunity to share, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Before we start, I just have just a few questions because we didn't even really get to ask you anything, right, How did you get into taro? Oh? Wow?
Speaker 5: So I've always been ever since I was a kid, I've always been obsessed with tarot, magic, astrology, everything that has to do with the metaphysical esoteric space. And I've always been intuitive, but I didn't necessarily trust my own intuition growing up, and it wasn't until I had oh gosh, I would say my first like serious dark knight of the Dark Night of the Soul Spiritual Awakening or conscious spiritual awakening, which was back in twenty eighteen, a little after my Staturn return. Actually it was incredible, like that first Mercury retrograde, I ran into eleven people from my past in a span of like two and a half weeks, and I got really freaked out and realized the universe was trying to send me a message. And so I guess that really sprung me into my spiritual path, where I found like a daily practice of grounding, meditation, journaling affirmations. And during that process, the meditation really opened me up to start receiving messages and downloads and visions, and I also developed an interest in herbalism and taro. But really I got sober that year, so instead of and it's funny because ironically, I'd purchased my first tarot deck the year prior, in twenty seventeen, so I messed around with it, put it away, and then twenty eighteen happened. All of that happened, and instead of going out for New Year's Eve, I decided to stay home and watch videos on YouTube about numerology, and that sort of spiraled into taro and I just ended up knowing the meanings of the cards, like without even setting the intention of working with them myself, and realized like.
Speaker 4: Oh, I need to do this.
Speaker 5: And so at first when I first started reading, I was just offering free readings with the purchase of intention candles that I make. And then people just became more interested in the taro than the candles, and the taro just kind of took off and here we are.
Speaker 1: Amazing, and then it made this beautiful bus.
Speaker 4: And then I made this beautiful bus.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is pretty big deal. This is a beautiful bus. Thank you? Are you like a DIY queen like interior designer?
Speaker 5: This is all DIY, no interior design background, no construction background, just a lot of basically YouTube university YouTube the.
Speaker 1: Shit out of this. The bus is busting. Okay.
Speaker 2: It is like a little enchanted garden on wheels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was my vision, and I didn't like, I didn't initially know that I was going to do a bus like it started out with just like I said, the candles.
Speaker 6: Then word of mouth.
Speaker 5: Eventually I ended up reading in shops like metaphysical shops all over LA. And my first shop experience was really traumatizing and that's what let me know. Oh, I need to create my own space. And being a Sage Moon, I was like, okay, I gotta be mobile.
Speaker 1: I don't Sage Moon. Yeah, this is beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'm with you know, I'm with the innovative girl boss independent ideas, and this is definitely.
Speaker 1: It, darling.
Speaker 2: So I'm very honored that you allowed us to come into your space for a little while for an afternoon, and Tarot is down.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful, it's raining, and it feels nice and cozy in.
Speaker 6: Here, and it feels kind of witchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we weren't our witchy outfits because me and Eric I cannot help but to match every accident every week.
Speaker 1: Well, shall we get to it? I think? So it's Tarot time.
Speaker 6: Amazing. Okay, So who's going first?
Speaker 1: Jamila? Jamila? I volunteer you as tribute my dear got it?
Speaker 6: Do you have any specific questions or concerns?
Speaker 1: No concerns.
Speaker 2: I'm just you know, I know that people are nosy and ex give me.
Speaker 1: I want to love reading.
Speaker 2: Tell me about my relationship and where it's going and what I have in store, and you know, like and things like that.
Speaker 1: Just like just put it on, put it on me publicly.
Speaker 6: Okay, great, I love it.
Speaker 5: So first I'll ground our energy with this singing bowl. Feel free to close your eyes and take a deep breath.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 6: Okay, and Jamila, what's your last name?
Speaker 1: Map? M App Map?
Speaker 5: I'll say a quick prayer, Father, Mother, God, Spirit, Universe, my angels and guide's, the highest spiritual beings, Sudden, my unfusors, my higher self, and all divine entities who love me unconditionally. I call upon you for unconditional love, grace, compassion, healing, guidance, protection, assistant support. Was some clarity and insight. Now, thank you for blessing my work with to Row, and thank you for allowing me to connect with Jamila Mapps energy so that we receive clear, concise, accurate, one hundred psvent truthful, specific messages pertaining to Jamiala Mapps while being abundance, prosperity, love, joy, relationships, career, and any other messages you do Marthy. At this time, we open up to receive the healing in gidance Jamila Map needs most right now and unconditional love through divine grace of our own free will.
Speaker 3: So be it.
Speaker 5: Spirit Please tell us what does the future have in store for Jamila Maps love Live. What does the future have in store for Jamela Mapp regarding love? What does the future have in store for Jamala Mapp regarding love.
Speaker 1: More? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Suddenly feels way more intense because yeah, thousands of people are listening.
Speaker 1: I feel heavy.
Speaker 4: We'll see what comes up.
Speaker 5: Sexy cards, Yeah, I work with Pictaro Sexual Magic for love questions.
Speaker 6: I want a black love deck though.
Speaker 1: On me too, I'm like, do we need to make one? Because I've had to Angla.
Speaker 6: I've had this on my heart, like, make me a black love deck for years now.
Speaker 5: I just am so busy that I don't have the time to like or I haven't had the time.
Speaker 2: There are not enough tarot decks with like black and brown images. Shout out to Mahogany Taro that we always use.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love her deck because you have to feel like you.
Speaker 1: Can connect to it. Oh not not try that out a game one.
Speaker 6: That's interesting. Okay. Should I keep pulling or just leave it at six?
Speaker 1: Whichever you feel I'll pull three more, Okay.
Speaker 5: So I could be picking up on your energy or energy around you, So just take it as a resonance.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: The overall energy is the aid of Wands. So the wands rule passion, fire, creativity, and action. The eight of Wands has to do with moving quickly, fast movement, travel fast, intense communication, even possibly digitally, and also just having like you know, an expanded reach with the aid of wands. So it feels like, as this is the overall energy, there's something in your relationship that is moving very quickly, lots of passion, so that's great, spicy, Okay. We have the Queen of sorry, excuse me, the King of Wands in reverse, the Night of Cops in reverse okay, and the Page of Cops in reverse. So the King of Wands is divine masculine energy when he's upright, this is someone who's a leader, who takes charge, who's passionate, very yeah, passionate, sexual, very attractive, very attractive.
Speaker 1: Don't suot Orlando's horn too much. Okay, looks, but it's reverse.
Speaker 5: So it's it's reverse. And then you have the Night of Cups in reverse and the Page of Cops in reverse. So this feels like someone that's actually not in your orbit right now. That's maybe it feels like it's someone from the past.
Speaker 2: Really, I just want to keep every preference everybody by knowing that not only am I doing a love reading in front of thousands of people, but my boyfriend is sitting here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is really brave.
Speaker 5: It feels so with the King of Wants showing up in reverse, this is someone who is not taking action, and something about him actually feels really like and enraged. Someone who is upset, Okay, and they have a lot of suppressed emotions, and it's because they feel upset because they haven't maybe they feel like they missed out on their chance or they haven't, like and I want to cry too, They haven't. They didn't do what they could have done, or what they what they knew you wanted them to do, or what they knew what was best for you at the time that they had their chance. So it feels like someone who is holding holding on can't let go of the past. Honestly, especially with this four Pinnacles here, the King of Cops is in Sorry, excuse me, god, I keep miss speaking. Usually when I misspeak, there's something to it, But I'm gonna move on. The Night of Coups in reverse is also like an energy that just is insincere, insincere, not genuine. And then the cups will the heart space, love, compassion, emotion, joy, and intuition. So when the Night of Cops is upright, this is someone who's very heart led, heart centered, dreamy, romantic, secret admire type of energy. But it's in reverse, so it feels like someone who doesn't have or who didn't have the best intentions and also just isn't emotionally mature. And then with the Page of Cops in reverse, when it's upright, it's an offering a small gesture of love. It could be and I love you and I'm sorry and I forgive you, but it's in reverse. So it's like this person, it feels like they.
Speaker 6: Want to come forward to share, share their regrets, apologize.
Speaker 1: Beyond.
Speaker 5: I mean, it doesn't even feel like they want to be honest, but it's like all of these things.
Speaker 4: That that that they've felt.
Speaker 5: It feels like now they're becoming aware, aware of it, but they're not acting on it, and it has them very upset. And it feels like they're upset because they're.
Speaker 6: Seeing you.
Speaker 5: Move on with the eight of Ones as your overall energy. You have the seven of Ones, the Lovers and the Three of Pentacles. Okay, so the Seven of Ones is a very protective, defensive energy. It does feel like you're protected, it does feel like you are really especially with the Nine of Wanes here honoring your boundaries and being protective when it comes to this external energy that really doesn't have anything to offer, Like the lovers in the heart of your reading twin flames soulmate energy, you're protecting your love, You're protecting your connection. You do have the Three of Pinnacles. The Pinnacles ruled things that are tangible and of the earth, money, career, finances, resources.
Speaker 6: This is a collaborative energy. So this is a stark difference.
Speaker 5: From the King of Wands, Night of Pinnacle Night, Night of Cups, Night of Cups, Page of Cups energy. So it's like with this Soulmate you're building, you're collaborating.
Speaker 4: This is like competition versus collaboration.
Speaker 5: You have the Nine of Wands, the Four of Panicles, and the world in reverse. Now this is interesting. With the Nine of Wants, this is wounded warrior, wounded healer energy. Someone who's been through a lot, but they're exhausted, they're tired, and they're wondering whether or not.
Speaker 6: They can keep they can keep going or move forward.
Speaker 5: The four of panicles, though, suggest that yeah, someone doesn't want to move forward, especially with the world in reverse. The world of in reverse. I'm hearing something about unfinished business. So it feels like in the future, it's like, as you continue to build with your soulmates, it feels like there will be some sort of challenge to that or the person that's watching you live your best life and be happy. It feels like there there's a desire to hold to hold on, to hold on, and to keep you stuck in some sort of cycle. However, Yeah, you're moving on. I mean, and you're moving, and you're moving.
Speaker 6: You're moving.
Speaker 4: On and on to bigger, greater things faster.
Speaker 5: A lot of passion here, a lot of passion, passion, creativity, excitement.
Speaker 4: So yeah, just focus on that.
Speaker 6: I don't know why the past is.
Speaker 4: Coming up for like regarding your future.
Speaker 5: However, it feels like even though this person isn't actually taking any action, it feels like they have designs.
Speaker 1: Like they're privately, privately just doing doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I can I.
Speaker 1: Can see how this could make sense.
Speaker 2: There's only one person from my past that I could think about that would be of any significance and represent specifically competition over collaboration. And there's only one person that would really have any type of uh control control, and that is because we have shared a pressure SKIF, so that'd be the only reason. And quite frankly, it's probably pretty on point, because I don't know, I've.
Speaker 1: Been feeling that lately a little bit.
Speaker 2: Not that I have a lot of communication because I don't because I don't need to, but I can just imagine, honestly, like we are living in a very digital world where everything is very public and you can see and.
Speaker 1: Checking in on, and this.
Speaker 2: Is someone that I've had a very long relationship with that I think probably thought I was always going to be around and always be accessible and like able to be fucked with, and I'm not. And I think that could probably frustrate anybody who thought, like, oh, this is how I was going to go down. But again, no skill sets to really be honest like wanting something that they cannot provide, because there is a lot of hurt. And yeah, I feel that, and I feel sad about for that person, you know, because at one point we were friends.
Speaker 1: But I really realized that they don't have the tools.
Speaker 2: But I think as I glow up and my happiness is you know, extended more and more, I feel that little bit of like, now are you watching.
Speaker 1: Me but watching a bitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right now, Yeah, he's watching you. There's definitely a tether.
Speaker 2: My little podcast, my little I know, my my relationship and like how things have blossomed. But the crazy thing is that I'm having a vision is like when I was struggling for that relationship to work, I remember specifically a lot of time as being like, I trust me. When I'm done, I'm done, and you're gonna be so fucking sorry you did this.
Speaker 1: I kept saying, like you, I'm only gonna do this for so long. I kept saying it like only this was long. And then when I when I move about it here, I'm never looking back.
Speaker 2: And I feel that like that premonition has is coming to reality because there's a lot of things that in my life that have blossomed, and especially in love, you know, in the last two or three years, and I feel the disappointment that like, damn, I think that bitch was gonna find love.
Speaker 5: So yeah, with this, I would just say, you know, continue to protect your energy set those energetic boundaries, because even though let's say he has no knowledge of like anything having to do with magic or anything like that, it's it's still enter the negative potency, and it's still potent exactly. And so even if he isn't consciously aware of that, like you and and the way you you protect yourself is obviously just by continuing to take care of yourself right and really indulge in in that love, in that passion, in that excitement, in everything that you're creating with your life, and sending the attention to.
Speaker 1: Like as for protection in the as it's happening.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, nothing to fear.
Speaker 1: No cards, no babies.
Speaker 5: I mean it's not here, but we can ask about it.
Speaker 1: It's that woman.
Speaker 2: No, and I'm on birth control.
Speaker 1: But is there a baby in there?
Speaker 2: I know magic stumps all things, including have.
Speaker 1: A pregnancy pack. There's no babies. Yeah, I don't know. Jamaican's firm can do any copper.
Speaker 2: I U G okay, fuck this cop God's gonna get make me marry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is You're hilarious.
Speaker 1: This is so great.
Speaker 3: Okay, Erica, I think.
Speaker 1: I have a similar question. I want to know more about what the.
Speaker 4: It's the death card, which is real that you love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very scary, right, I mean in this act. Yeah, she's just powerful anyway, sorry.
Speaker 1: Similar, just I want to know, like what's what the future holds for me? And love and relationships, intimacy, babies.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's ground our energy.
Speaker 2: We have a pregnancy pack, so yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Get more insight on that. They what here? You ready?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and.
Speaker 5: It's Dickerson right, yes, ma'am, Okay, thank you for allowing me to connect with Erica Jefferson's energy so that we receive were concise, accurate, one hundred perry full specific messages retaining to Erica Dickerson's while being abundance, prosperity, love, joy, relationships, career, and any other messages you do already at the time we open up to receive the feeling and guidance Erica Dickerson needs most of it now on unconditional love through divine grace of our own free will. So be it spirit, Please tell us what does the future hold for Erica Dickerson Regarding love? What does the future hold for Erica Dickerson regarding love? What does the future hold for Erica Dickerson regarding love?
Speaker 2: Just An Moore, this is the most fancy tear time we ever hit.
Speaker 4: All we need is tea.
Speaker 1: Oh she just told me. Iver brought it down.
Speaker 5: The messages are the tea right, and the tea is hot? Okay, spirit, What is the future held for Dickerson regarding that?
Speaker 1: I actually might need to come to my birthday party? Okay, it's my birthday t I like that. She looks like you're outside, but ne have a balcony.
Speaker 3: Okay, r h it's a future okay.
Speaker 1: H m hmm, Okay, it looks like maybe half wolf half me what hmm.
Speaker 5: I need to clarify some of these cards, but we'll see. So the overall energy is the seven of Wands in reverse. So it feels like you're opening up regarding love, which is great when it's uprights defensiveness and reverse. This is this is letting our defenses down. It also feels like yeah, especially with temperance here. This has to do with leaning back too. So when the seven of wands is upright, this could be like putting up a fight for something. In reverse, it's like Okay. Now I'm now, I'm I'm leaning back. I'm releasing that energy, maybe even releasing a desire to control or releasing attachment to the outcome with the Seven of Wands in reverse. Okay, so you have the Page of Swords in reverse temperance and the ten of Wands.
Speaker 6: So with the Page of Swords.
Speaker 5: In reverse, it feels like this could be your energy or someone around you. But it does feel like there's there's a lack of either a lack of communication or a lack of searching. It feels like a lack of searching with the Page of Wanes. Excuse me, ha, Okay, so the page of Swords in reverse and me I've spoken to the Page of Wands in reverse, which is interesting. So the Page of Wands when it's upright, it has to do with a spark inspiration. When it comes to love, it's like something well, the wanes are very faul so you know, uh, a sexual encounter with with with with it just being that like what it is as opposed to you know, it's it's not going to evolve into some affair or something or like a long term thing. It's like the Page of WANs, I interpret it's one night stands with it in reverse. It's like, okay, coming out of that energy, coming out of yeah, of the need to look or to be aware of, like who is, who's doing what, Who's where?
Speaker 6: Who can I talk to next?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, I love that, especially with temperance here, temperance is healing. Temperance is alchemy. Temperance is tempering out your emotions, taking your time, taking space, taking taking having patience to really heal and alchemize whatever burdens negative experiences you had in the past and turning that into something, into your strengths, into something positive, into something that.
Speaker 4: Serves you your power.
Speaker 5: The Ten of Wands here, Okay, this is interesting because the ten of Wands is a lot of fire. It's like the ultimate, the max. The ten represents the end of a cycle, and so the ten of Ones usually it's carrying some sort of burden, and the message associated with the card is okay, well it's time to put the burden down.
Speaker 6: But it feels like whatever.
Speaker 5: Whatever you've experienced in the past that has been burdensome or stressful, you're alchemizing that and that period is over.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 5: And also there's a lot of passion in the card too, So even though you're no longer looking, maybe you're also too getting really tuned into your own sexual energy, passion and really cultivating that. You have the two of Cups in reverse, the nine of Pinnacles in reverse, and the four of Swords in reverse. So with the two cups in reverse, it feels like you're letting go of a past connection here. The two of cups is soulmate twin flame energy, or at least for the time.
Speaker 1: Being, you're not.
Speaker 5: You're you're not in alignment with that, with that energy, and that has been quite burdensome considering it's following the ten of Wands. But again the ten of wanes, it's time to put it down right, releasing the burden. You do have the nine of Panacles in reverse here, though, so the nine of Pentacles when.
Speaker 4: It's upright, has to do.
Speaker 5: It's a very single, independent, self sufficient, confident energy. But with it being in reverse, it's like it has more to do with being interdependent. So it feels like you are connecting with people, situations, opportunities where you can coexist and rely on each other and be interdependent and not codependent. Although be careful of codependent energy with the devil as your last card, with the four of Swords in reverse.
Speaker 6: It's interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure why the four of Swords isn't in reverse the four of Swords when it's upright. It has to do with healing, therapy, rest, recuperation, rejuvenation in reverse.
Speaker 6: It's this.
Speaker 5: So it's this lack of mental peace or resistance to mental health still mined with it being in reverse here.
Speaker 6: It feels like.
Speaker 5: It feels like there could be something challenging, especially when it comes.
Speaker 6: To it's like, even though.
Speaker 5: Even though there's this energy of okay, I am getting in tune with the passion, my own fire, my sacral chakra, there still could be something that's like challenging about that when it comes to mentally like it's not it's not peaceful yet.
Speaker 6: Does that make sense.
Speaker 5: It doesn't mean it won't get there, but that too, is a part of the leaning back, letting go energy.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pull a card to clarify that though, just to make sure.
Speaker 5: It does feel like you are making new investments here with the page with the page of Pinnacles, so investing in a new connection, a new collaborative connection, which is great but clarify the four of Swords in reverse for Erica. Yeah, oh sorry, clarify the four of Swords in reverse. You got the Queen of Wands in reverse, the three of Cups in reverse. Yeah, someone here is so this could be you or someone around you, but someone here.
Speaker 6: Is a little stressed out.
Speaker 5: Uneasy around lack of initiative, lack of lack of movement on your end, a.
Speaker 4: Lack of uh yeah, a lack of or not, a lack.
Speaker 5: Of healing, not not reuniting here. So the four of Swords is in reverse. It's clarified by the Queen of Wands in reverse. So this is divine, feminine energy that isn't taking initiative, that's not putting up a fight, right. The three of Cups in reverse, the three of cups when it's upright, This is a very social, social, lighthearted, playful energy. It's also the energy of reconciliation and reunion. It's in reverse, so there is no reconnection with this person. And then with the seven of Pinnacles, you know, there's this energy of assessing the situation.
Speaker 6: What have you been invested?
Speaker 5: This feels like from the past, right, So what had you invested your energy, effort, money, resources into maybe they feel like they invested in you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And so now it's like.
Speaker 1: How are you looking at it like that I could look at you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So now it's like, but it's over. What do you mean it's over? It can't be over. With the death card here at the bottom of the deck, that is your energy. You're grounded in your energy, which means you showing up as the queen of wants in reverse pertaining to this connection, this situation, this burden you've already released. I still feel like there's energetically still some shedding to do. So it's not you're it's complete. Yes, you're no longer connected, yes, but but but you absolutely have made the choice to not not put up a fight, not act, not not engaged, not reunite. And so yeah, it's causing some uneasiness.
Speaker 1: He thinks he's gonna spin the block.
Speaker 5: Yes, basically he thinks he's going to spin the block exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the devil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my tarot gifts just came in right now, thank you Lord.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, but but but it's not happening with the three A F cups in reverse. And so now that energy is stressing over it, right, maybe you are.
Speaker 1: Too stressing over whether this person's gonna spend.
Speaker 5: Not no, not whether or not this person is going to spin the block, but as far as just knowing that that presence, that energy is still there. Okay, So again the Page of Pinnacles in reverse, the Three of Pannicles and the Devil.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, we're new.
Speaker 5: We're focusing on planting new seeds, new opportunities, new collaborative partnerships, entities like situations. Yeah, you're building something new with people who want to collaborate build with you. The Devil card, though, is your last card. That's an interesting ending. So yeah, someone's obsessed with the devil and the four of Swords in reverse. Someone is obsessed.
Speaker 1: Why so obsessed with me?
Speaker 5: But look, the death card and the two of Cops is in reverse again. It is meant to say in reverse, you are not meant to be with this person. Regardless of whether or not there was some sort of soul tie soule connection, it definitely feels more karmic than anything else, which is the purpose of a karmic connection is the lesson, right, it's not. It's not to hold on to forever. It's to receive the lesson, let go and grow. So yeah, with a devil card, someone's obsessed, They're they're going to try to hold on to you. Whether they're taking action towards you or not, it doesn't matter. They are pissed that you are not taking action towards them.
Speaker 1: That's just okay.
Speaker 6: How is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Interesting? I really resonate with that. I think that I've been in a period of really trying to make sure that I'm clearing space, like I'm really fully removed from that energy completely, so that what's next for me is really pure and not interrupted by any sort I'm not bringing any of that into this. And I do feel like I can feel the energy of my of my last relationship is still present, and it's not me, it's him. I can and we haven't spoke, we haven't spoken to each other, we haven't reached out to one another. But there is a level of obsession why I don't want to, Like God, we might listen to this episode. I don't think. I'm not saying he's because you're obsessed, but but our relationship for you did, our relationship did feel very karmic, and that's what I felt why I went back for the lesson because we ended our relationship. I went back because I felt like the lesson wasn'tcomplete. And I've said, like, this relationship was so hard for me to depart from and I didn't know why, Like I've left people for less like I've I've had relationships there was so much easier for me to walk away from people that didn't hurt me as deeply as this person hurt me. So why is this Why does it feel so karmic? And that's what I said, It feels like it's something karmic here that a lesson I was meant to learn, and I knew that I had to depart from it to get the blessing that was on the other side for me, and and and even in readings that's literally the thing that comes up over and over and over again was that like this needs to be released so you can get your blessing. This needs to be releasing your blessing. This is dead, dead dead, over and over and over, including my dear friend who.
Speaker 2: Also psychic friend, who said it like five times in different languages gently not so gently, subliminally.
Speaker 6: And the death card telepathically, and the death card.
Speaker 5: In this deck was the first card to come out before I even started shuffling for you, and he heard this again.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So yes, this feels affirming and it feels like, yeah, thank you. I feel like I really needed to hear this message. So I appreciate that You're welcome. You hear that, nigga. So anybody, for any.
Speaker 2: Of the women or men's out there listening wondering what does this all mean? It means you're the shit and your ex is probably obsessing over you because you've grown and you've done the work and.
Speaker 1: You're a bad bitch.
Speaker 2: Keep on moving, don't look back, even if people are secretly plotting on you.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Love this.
Speaker 2: Well, Thank you, Ashley, Thank you Ashley. We tell everybody where they can find you. Ashley is obviously in our hood in La. She does parties, she pulls up, she pulls up in different places in La. If you're as lucky as us, you know to find her in Studio City or Abic Kenny or any of the classy Pacific palisades. Wherever she goes, tell her good Mom sent you. And if you have a birthday party, a shindig, a corporate party, coming up.
Speaker 1: This is your girl. This is a beautiful bus.
Speaker 2: Support black businesses and get your love reading here.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you?
Speaker 5: Every ready where they can find you so you can find me on Instagram, Star Magic Taro and my website is Starmagic Tarot dot com.
Speaker 1: And I'm in La.
Speaker 5: I go all over the place Wednesday through Sunday from nine am to five pm. I always post my locations on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Perfect, Thank you, thank you. I was so thorough. I'm so yeah. I love this.
Speaker 2: You gotta get media in the Magic school Bus. Star Magic school Bus, thank you? Are you head ready to head back up? I'm ready, let's go finish this episode. Okay, Wow, that was amazing. I love Ashley.
Speaker 1: I love her too.
Speaker 2: That is very much a magical fucking bus from someone who loved the Magic school Bus.
Speaker 1: My woodchy dreams have come true me too. I'm so happy that God just blessed us with her on that one one one one one day. How did you enjoy your reading? I did? I did.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's interesting for someone to tell you to prepare for protection, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Most of the things I already knew in my gut. I mean, I think she was just more so saying like you need to just whatever boundaries you have, just make sure that they're solid and legit, cause I think like you've struggled with that in the past with him, you know, and like feeling like you need to be more flexible, be flexible or be understanding or also you're good at you know, you've been really good at like kind of just bee like it's fine, it's whatever, it's not a big deal, and like not knowing how that really has affected your your energy and your energetic body, not even just your physical body, but just like you kind of pushing things away and saying, oh, he disrespected me and called me all these things, but I'm fine, totally just being nice. I'm gonna call him. It's fine. I need to do laundry. I'm gonna to his house and wash laundry. No bitch, she called you a fucking horror last week. You can't go wash laundry at his house. So you've come a long way. I mean I have come a long way. I have.
Speaker 2: Even when she was mentioning, I'm like, who could the fuck she could be talking about? And maybe there's only really one person that has any any strings attached. But yeah, I think you're right. It is a matter of keeping strong boundaries and minimal communication, because that's what it is. And I think it's also really just like releasing not the care because obviously we have a common thing that I care about, but just releasing that I have no control over this person and how they show up for my person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also having the boundaries for her too, because she might she doesn't necessarily have those tools yet, you know, like she's only nine and she's just under she's just I mean, that's her dad, So creating boundaries around your dad at nine is absolutely impossible. So you have to do that for her. You have to create the boundary for her if that's necessary. And maybe that's also the message too, around just like really protecting her from whatever she needs protection from, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Just yea having conversations and keeping it up. But and also just not caring because you haven't really shown me care and like, so I can't really care. I'm out in the space for that. How did you feel about yours? Which you guys is only going to be on Patreon. We only have enough time for one reading on this episode, and Eric is being very scorpio mysterious private about her love life right now, So.
Speaker 1: I and this reading was very telling about my love life. It was very direct, and I felt like, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she Well, yes, it was very direct. It's been yeah, But do you think she was telling you to watch your like not watch your back, but like your front and your back kind of.
Speaker 1: I think this is a trend that I've had that I've a message that I have been receiving a lot. Do you think you're just something crazy? No, no, ego better fucking not be you ass you won't do that. But it was just I think you don't know no, no.
Speaker 2: No, not that I think like harmful, violent, But I don't think. I don't think the ego is as strong as you think.
Speaker 1: I don't think that it is.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I think that like I think like the craziness of like the obsession of wanting someone. I this is from my own This is from my own experience. When you're obsessed, your ego goes out the window. You're like, fuck it, I'm gonna do it. I'ma do the crazy thing. I'm gonna show up.
Speaker 1: But when time goes by, I would think that that that that feeling numbs more like the call to do that maybe numbs more, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: It also might up it more because you're like, I'm expecting you to pick up, I'm expecting you to call, I'm expecting you to come around. And then the longer it goes, like the obsession might get crazier.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but the reading was kind of crazy. Just listen to Ashley do my reading. It's something that yeah, I don't know, it's it's something that's been coming up a few different times from a few different people that have read me, and I don't want to ignore it, but I also don't want to put a lot of energy towards it because I am very protected in my life. I've just genuinely been very protected when it comes to like matters of that of that degree, even if matters of the heart, like things being revealed to me and like the at in divine timing at crucial moments in my life where I'm about to make a big decision moving getting married, like all these things, like I'm always protected when I'm about to make very big choices you're not supposed to, even like with Iri, like having Iri, like God said, no, I want this soul to come through, even knowing that like I was going to be hurt through the process, you know, so I think that I think either way, I'm fine, and I wish that person love in space and all the things. But yeah, the reading was intense, but also as a reminder of like the path that I'm on, which is like is the self love is the protect is like the cleansing of my of like the energies from before from my body and my soul. And that's really like the vibe I've been on. And that's actually why I got this deck for us. By the way, Self Love Deck.
Speaker 2: Oh from are we really strangers? We're not not really strangers.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys have heard of this brand, but I really love it and the self Love Deck has been interesting. It's like prompting me to really have to like deeply reflect on my wants, my needs, my desires, my x and I wanted to pull a few cards with you today if that's okay, my dear, Okay, danky, But first I want will a joint because it's time. Yeah, you guys, we've been in the studio for ten hours. My poor child has been in the other room for ten hours. Just I don't even know what she's been entertained. I think now her bestie is here, so it's better. But it's been a long day for working moms.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful that kids have each other. I mean, honestly, I'm grateful our kids have each other. I'm grateful we have each other. I'm grateful that we have Orlando now, Like it's literally each piece is an intricate part of everything that happens in our world.
Speaker 1: And like.
Speaker 2: I know you're talking before about our like your parents, your mom, like our famili's being ready for certain like, hey, what's up? You know, I think women's like women parents do that, but I forget like now that as a mom, I mean, what's up? Like am I going to meet someone? Am I going to meet their parents?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, like wanting you to wanting to basically like leave you and save hands. Yeah, not that anyone's going anywhere, but I just when you said that, I just didn't think about it. But it's like there have been times in relationships where I felt good and then suddenly I felt unsafe, you know, like that drop like someone's done something crazy to me, and then suddenly I feel alone in the world, you know, and that's a very scary feeling, like oh I feel safe or good, and then you'd slap me or some shit, and then I'm like, oh no, like I gotta call my dad, and I'm like, bitch, you're not twelve, you know. And then it's like even then, it's like you can't call your dad because then like at this point we're all adults, and like that's maybe asking for your dad to go to jail.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: There's like all these there's there's all these things that we like, I don't know, there's that, there's so much to that. It's like, don't call your dad because yeah, there's that. There's also like maybe I'll go back together with him, and then it's going to be a bigger deal than it needs to be, and I don't want to expose him. I need to protect my family. It's like all these things, all these layers that a woman goes through and thinks about or maybe you don't have a dad, you know, maybe you don't have a dad.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't have a dad that's going to show up that way, or brothers or whatever. But like I do I really I've felt I've felt that feeling of being a vult, like being vulnerable as a woman in the world, especially having a child, and feeling like I feel much more powerful in partnership with you, with Orlando, Like I feel like I have my people and people have my back, and there's people who are not going to do things that are blatantly going to have me out here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And so as a mom, I can.
Speaker 2: Understand how that how I would want that from my child, Not that I'm going to be the mom like you know, or we're gonna get some grandkids, but like just feeling like, oh, I don't have to worry about you and this person, you know, I don't have to worry about this person doing some crazy shit to you, you know. And maybe because I've been in relationships where niggas have done crazy shit to me, like put their hands on me and shit like that.
Speaker 1: But I think that.
Speaker 2: Women generally are supposed to be wild and free and manifest and like utilize their intuitiveness and their magic. But we've been so we've so rarely been protected and felt safe enough to do that that we have not been able to tap into that because we haven't been with safe relationships, and so I think safety brings like a whole different level to your ability to manifest.
Speaker 1: It does because the man are supposed to protect us so that we can.
Speaker 2: Stay so we can stay wild and be magical.
Speaker 1: Wait, you guys, I want to show you these joint papers because this is like very exciting breaking news. Me and Mila have our own joint papers.
Speaker 2: And we also have matches and guess what, they're pink.
Speaker 1: Our papers are also pink to match our matches. And because we're some coordinating beaches. Have you have you realijoint? Oh?
Speaker 2: We did RELI joint with them already. Yes, we know it because it says manifest with us. I'm gonna light it and I'm gonna let's take a moment to manifest some things and love and in partnership.
Speaker 1: Let's put some energy into this. Okay, hmm, I was really envisioned you me at your wedding. Well, there you go. Taste like marriage?
Speaker 2: Taste like marriage? How do you think marriage tastes.
Speaker 1: Melted caramel? I like caramel, salty, extra sweet. Yeah, I can see that. Okay, are you ready to play the self love game? I'm ready. Okay, let's start. Should we start with past. Let's see, is it past, past, present, future? Oh? I didn't realize that that was just one, two, three levels. Maybe I'll do a little shuffle, little tarot shuffle since we already got our tarots out of the way. Oh god, it's gonna be on. Okay, can you pick one? Uh huh mm hmm past?
Speaker 2: What did you feel bad for at the time, but are glad you did?
Speaker 1: Anyway? A lot of shit? Are you asking? Is that is he asking me? We're supposed to ask yourselves. We're asking ourselves. What is it? You know?
Speaker 3: Think?
Speaker 2: What did you feel bad for at the time, but you're glad you did anyway? I'm glad I cheated on Adventure bay. Oh I needed to go and he needed to make me go fast.
Speaker 1: That was good? Am I a slpos to answer this as well? I think? So what did I feel bad for in the past that I did? Anyway? Drop out of college? Yeah, I felt really guilty about that, but then it ended up working out got pretty good. I got a job traveling the world soon after that. Yeah, set me on this journey here.
Speaker 2: It isn't crazy to think the kids that we were hesitant to have. Literally, there's a word I'm trying to set.
Speaker 1: Held propelled us into this well the other day, what was it yesterday? It was like, wow, we have a whole have a mom? How the fuck do I have a mom brand? Essentially? And I didn't even want kids? Like that's a fucking what do they call it? A change? When it's like in a movie, when it's like a plot twist. Yeah, that's a plot twist because that was not on my mind when I was in my twenties at all. I just wanted to have fun and be a famous actress.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be a mom, but I don't think I really thought it out. I didn't want to be a mom in the situation that I was in. But you know, a tarot reading, we'll do it? Am I pulling from the top titty reminder. I don't know if this is a question.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a reminder.
Speaker 2: Then it may be hard to see now, but you did the best you could at the time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah. I was trying to think of a moment that I can feel that way about. Still processing, I'm probably still not. I probably still don't feel that way yet. I guess should I pick one? Are are you a shuffle.
Speaker 2: Oh look at this fancy we're using now that we're dressing old timey permanently.
Speaker 1: We also I need to make.
Speaker 3: It look old.
Speaker 1: I need to make it look old time.
Speaker 2: I think I need to trademark the word old timey. It's an adjective.
Speaker 1: Bitch. All right, I got lost. I'm really committing to this life. Okay. I used to say in the olden days when I was talking to my grandfather that Papa was like in the olden days, Okay, what forced you to grow even if it was hard? Motherhood? Yeah, motherhood rejection. Uh yeah, those two things. Mother I would say, avoidance, avoiding shit. I go to level two. Level two is present the present. They're not terarot cards.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you have great taste in everything? I like my fashion sense. I like how I dress and how I decorate. I agree, what do you have a great What do you think you have great taste in? And how I make businesses?
Speaker 1: I think I have great taste in fashions. I think I have great taste in just aesthetically like what I envision the energy and the vibeing like I can. I'm a vibe a curator. I would say, and I think I have good taste in go friends. I was gonna say that friends, Yeah, a good taste in friends. I have a really well curated friend group. It took me thirty six years to find all of them, and it's ever evolving. But for the most part, I have a very strong foundation. I don't really see it. I really don't see the foundation shifting anytime soon. What are you spending more energy on than you have to give?
Speaker 2: Stress, stressing, negative thoughts, spending more energy on negative thoughts and stress than I have to give because I don't have any time to give to anything negative. But sometimes I find myself having fleeting but still self self doubt, self doubt, negative self talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say negative self talk. I would say, talking badly about myself, about my body to myself. And then also I think because I'm I think I'm a realist, and I think because I am such a deep reflector of like all scenarios, sometimes I can focus on the worst case scenario, even though I've also acknowledged the like the best case scenario, and I know that either one is possibility. But the worst case scenario also, I think often I think it probably just rattles me more so it sticks with me, and so it's always kind of lingering in the background, even when I'm moving towards the path of the best case scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, I will probably think about the worst case scenario first, and much more than the best case.
Speaker 1: I think I think of the first, the best case first, and then the worst comes in and creeps in with heavy motherfucking a vengeance. It's like, hey, bitch, don't forget about this nig go over here, because we can fuck all this shit.
Speaker 6: Ut.
Speaker 2: I challenge everyone to check themselves when they have when they visualize or think of the most negative outcome first. I really challenge you to just in every situation think about the best outcome first, and the most and astudents something else creeps in. Let it go like the very best, like even more than your mind desires. M.
Speaker 1: That's a great practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really invite you to do that, like, and don't limit yourself either, like, oh, that can't happen.
Speaker 1: No, Like.
Speaker 2: After I found out the five richest niggas in the world double their fucking wealth in fucking four years, I'm like, bitch, I can ask for anything.
Speaker 1: It's basically like, let's up the delusion and let's up the delusion, like let's just be actually crazy. And you know what those positive delusion and those are the ones, those are the people that are often most successful. I mean yeah, they have insane delusion around things and it just works. So yeah, your turn is it? I think? So I just read this one.
Speaker 2: What's an outfit you feel great in my naked body?
Speaker 1: This outfit's pretty cute. Mmm, like a silky like a silky low cut dress like that shows my titty so I don't have to wear a bra like you can see them hang. And then also is cut very low in the back and it's form fitting but just enough movement that it just like lightly just envelopes my body. And some sexy heels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me a six inchill, give me a high slit and yes, I love a low lo low almost to my ass crack back. Yeah, and a low and a low plunge for my little titties.
Speaker 1: I also love lingerie.
Speaker 2: I like see through lace, like lace that I can see through. I like it's like classy but also pursh.
Speaker 1: And if we're talking clothes, like actual clothes that I have to put on that are cover me high waisted gens, high wasted bell bottom jeans like those. Yeah yeah, it's the ass just right, accentuates the the waist flair perfect never flair, never goes out of style. They tried, they tried to make it go out of style, and they always bring that bitch back. You can't. You can't because people try to make fun of you, like why is she wearing bell bottoms? Like they try to make bell bottoms seem dorky every now and then in history. I don't know where I pulled this information, but I remember it feeling this way. Okay, oh my god, don't embarrass us with her matches. Can't be her match? Okay, last one, Okay, three, We're going to future. We've done past, we're in the present. Now we're heading to the future. I also love these cards. They have the kids ones too, And I played with Iri and at first I could tell she she was playing with Marae and then I came in and I was like, oh, let me play it. She's like why. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Are kids like programmed to hate the person that brought them in this bit?
Speaker 1: I was like why, because I want to know you, don't you want to know me. Yeah, you know, I like this, I did it and then she was into it. I'm like, just shut up.
Speaker 2: Even like the like the like irritation they get with us, like I still I do it to you, but lik it does.
Speaker 1: It to me. I'm like, why am I annoying you? What the fuck did I do? Can feed you every day? Like what? I guess? Like the disrespect is so crazy. I mean generally my daughter she's pretty respectful. It's just whatever because she is so respectful, Like whenever she gets out of line.
Speaker 2: That's absurd.
Speaker 1: It's absurd. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. Okay, why see these you know what I have? I have a please stay lit. You gotta be careful almost very fiery fire. Yeah hmm. What quality do you want to cultivate in yourself? Hm hmm, Like more here you go there? Oh sorry, God, there's a few things I would like to cultivate more. I would say I want to cultivate more like leadership, but like really positive leadership qualities where I'm like impactful in my leadership that it's actually changing the world, which I think do we do and I'm doing. But I just feel like I could be a better leader. I could be a softer leader, maybe a more even I don't know. I just I feel like I have a lot more more to learn in that space because I was an unexpected I've always been a leader. I feel like I've always been a leader, but I feel like I've always had these qualities in me, but I never expected. I didn't know what it was going to be, what it was going to look like. And now that we're here and we lead in ways in so many different ways. Actually is in our parenthood, our motherhood, in our business, I think even like leading ourselves, like really feeling confident that I can trust myself and that I would want to be led by myself, like I would want to work for me. Yeah, and about that, right, I think that quality.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Maybe being even more playful serious resides design in my design. But I want to tap into more of that freedom. And I think I already have that in me. I think I already live in that space, but I feel like I can there's even more. So I'm excited and I'm and I want to cultivate more of that playfulness that I already zude. What about you? I think those are really good ones.
Speaker 2: I concur I would Yeah, I would like to be a better leader, just hone into those skills more. I would like to be more discipline. I procrastinate and I have like this avoidance, Like when I know I need to do something like call the credit man, do this, I'm just like avoid avoid and then like I'm mad at myself, so I do. I think it's time to not be a twelfth grader that needs to do the project on Friday but doesn't. And yeah, better leader and more play. I think as there's a level of conscious play, you have to be intentional in practice because adult hood comes with so much stress and so many real issues that feel urgent, and like motherhood too, and just survival, especially living in like La and living at a you know, just this time, this season and the world, and I would like to just stop taking everything seriously like I'm pretty chill. But yes, I agree the level of play could always be up and just be more brave and like have less self doubt. I'm like always like what do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think? Bitch?
Speaker 2: Just to do it, you know, it's like that liver rationality, like this perspective, this perspective, this perspective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think as I'm listening to talk to I think I'm realizing that a lot of this what I want to in like the play space is really genuinely at its core, just more presence, like being more present so that my natural play can really thrive. Whatever that looks like me in my most present, relaxed like thriving, cup filling space, Like who am I? If I can do that? And if I can create and cultivate the environment so that I can do that, And I think that like I'm on a pretty good start, you know, of creating that environment where I'm playing. Right now, I'm sitting here with my best friend smoking a joint, you know, debating or you know, contemplating what play is and about to leave to Costa Rica on my retreat to play, to go play with a bunch of amazing, incredible stranger women that are going to be my friends in about twelve days and the next I'm going to go on tour and go like tap into a different space and play, get a realm of different play. I am a different part, and I'm going to come home and I'm going to be a mom and I'm going to explore what play is like for this person that I brought through and like what we create together, and then me and my lover are going to play and create a whole other space of whatever the fuck that means for us. Like I think I'm on a pretty good start. So I think it's like trusting that experience, like remember like being present enough to know what's happening. Like you're in the play, bitch, you're in it. You're playing trying to get to the play. You're in it. If you would just relax right.
Speaker 2: And be like like, oh I asked for all this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I yes, I have business calls because that's what play involves too. This is an adult play involved. Yeah, like yeah, that's that's real shit. So it's like, yes, it's cultivating more presence and really looking around and opening up my eyes and seeing like, oh, okay, wow, look at that. Oh I'm here. Oh wow, I'm sitting in front of cameras and no one's in the room and I'm talking to my friend and I used to be sitting in my living room dining room table and just like appreciating every moment and every part of it and acknowledging the evolution of whatever that is to you, you know, and you start to look around and you're like, you you start to be proud of.
Speaker 2: Yourself because play, play really got got you here, you know, play had you arrived at this moment, like the moment you started to kind of like explore the play that's when.
Speaker 1: So yeah, cultivating more play and presence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're right, like bringing that more into all the aspects of your life, you know, and sometimes it's it's just nice to remember that, like even like.
Speaker 1: Thinking about like not like writing down what type of play, Like what is the play you have with Like how would you define the play we share and versus the play you and Orlando share versus the play you have with Luna versus the play you have in your business. Like you can literally you can think of something. You might not land on it exactly, but there is a feeling behind each one that exists.
Speaker 2: Well, and I also I feel like, yes, there's a feeling behind each one that exists, and there's also like a there's also a string that attaches them all.
Speaker 1: To absolutely because we all kind of.
Speaker 2: Play in the same way, because we're all.
Speaker 1: Kind of a web. It becomes a web of the people too, and where you guys meet in your play on their journeys that are separate from yours, and it just becomes this big web. And that's really like kind of what I feel like our existence here is about at its core, but we've we've come so far away from from the play and what life is supposed to be at its essence and its core. Yeah, and play then is now almost looks like either a privilege or silly, so like yeah, obsolete or yeah necessary.
Speaker 2: And necessary is a big one like selfish, immature. Yeah that's so true. But I don't know, I think our play is like it's like care free. But also it just reminds me of like I just remember this one time, and like I think it was like fourth grade or fifth grade and each class had was put in small groups and it was the first time it was like make a business. And I was like, that was the first time I ever had like the concept of someone giving me the power and like whatever, our group or whatever like made everyone in the school collect coins. It was like called blank coin Challenge. I'm just skipping it because it's also her school now, but we just collected coins from everybody in the school, and then we donated them and I was like, oh shit, like we made an idea and everybody listened. And then I remember, like me and Danielle like so then we're going to start like a rhinestone rhinestone princess T shirt company and like writing business plans on the Microsoft word and like ironing things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real. But our relationship.
Speaker 2: Gives me that energy that like it's boundless because then those times like I had this idea like oh I could really do anything, I really felt that way. And then somewhere along the way, like all these other like doubts and things came in. And when we're together, I feel infinite possibilities and it feels fun. It feels fun like, oh what could we come up with? And also just like someone who we could just get into so much shit with, but also know we're always gonna be okay, like somehow like okay, we're gonna get back. Yeah, someone's gonna get us back. We're gonna figure it out. That's that's a stranger. They're gonna know.
Speaker 1: We can't look at our phones, but they can, like just like the most fun, protected, free, liberating fun.
Speaker 2: You know that I've only experienced with like a handful of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I was thinking of our play, I felt like I felt the word conjuring come up, like and it's that feeling of like being able to like create anything. It's such a creative play, but it's also like a protective and like it's just adventurous play.
Speaker 2: And it is adventurous. I do feel like like like going on an exploration. That's what I feel like my like my real adventure, Betty, Like let's let's do it. Let's pack our bags and just get in and start the engine. Yeah, and then like we've literally done that. But just in life, I feel like you're my ride or die. Like literally we're riding and we're like just in the in the infinite universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna leave our stamp somewhere along the way in the spaceship. Never seen this before, it's ours. Give me one of those stickers, give me one of those good.
Speaker 2: Monsters, put it here all right, keep going.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, Yeah, I think that's a great idea, is like being able to name the type of play you create in each space and then how you can cultivate that type of play even more in that space and yeah, creating more play in your life.
Speaker 2: And I think about people, even our friends or people listening, like you bitches seem like you play a lot and we do, and we do, and we have a lot of stories because we've been willing to, like do all the crazy shit, you know, Coachellas and ecstasies and mushrooms and cars with you know, strangers and all types of shit. But ultimately, I don't know, I just feel like even more, do it even more, like up and just being president and just like if you think we have juicy lives and we still feel like we need to play more, this is your sign you.
Speaker 1: Haven't done enough. I haven't done enough. Yeah, yeah, I feel that. Oh well, I love this. This is beautiful. Yes, thank you indulging me and playing the self love game. I think it's time to get out of here. I think it's twenty minutes to eight pm. Perfect.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys, you know where to find us. Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram. You can find me Mila Underscore map with an.
Speaker 1: H You'll find me at watch Erica. Make sure you check all the links in this episode description. We're going on tour we're coming to your city. We're doing a Mother's Day retreat in May in Atlanta, and yeah, we just we be out. We be outside, so we'd be doing events with the people, with the community. And make sure you check out our Patreon. This season ends in March, and we're only going to be releasing full episodes during our off season on Patreon, so make sure you check out all of our Patreon offerings. And I Love you, I Love you, Love yourself, Love on yourself, play play Bye, I Love that soo.
Speaker 5: So is y Ellena j Solo baa record Elas