Speaker 1: First date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys.
Speaker 2: Online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 3: Kristin is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Cruse. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if his house, why he's ghosting her, and maybe get her another date. But first, Christen, how long has it been since you talked to Cruz?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 6: Meat?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a while.
Speaker 6: I know I should have just forgot about it, but I don't know. This date was really good and that he's a catch.
Speaker 1: So he's got a cool name. Yeah too. You know, we didn't.
Speaker 5: Cruise along together, so hopefully that was cute.
Speaker 2: I guess you have to have a sense of humor about the idea of being ghosted anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean happens all the time, kidding.
Speaker 2: Did you reach out to Cruz though in that time at all to try to get a hold of.
Speaker 5: Him, Oh, definitely. I was not about to let him go. I was like, like, hey, how are you nothing? Didn't do anything? Did it?
Speaker 6: Call me? I even then called him and left a voicemail. I don't do that a lot, but I left a voicemail letting him know, like, Hey, what's going on. I thought you were going to call me when like you wanted to hang out again, and then nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us a little bit about your date.
Speaker 6: Well, I first actually met him at my friend's boyfriends as a sun twister my friend's boyfriend's softball game. He was a player, okay, and after we all went out to eat, so technically that was the first date. You know.
Speaker 5: It was so good.
Speaker 6: We had a second date and I don't know, I had a great time. He was such a gentleman, opened the door for me, was polite, really good looking call, which is the plus. And I really liked him. And then all of a sudden, just he gave me a kiss. You know, we had a little makeout session, and then he just said I'll call you later and nothing.
Speaker 2: What did you guys do on your date though? So the first unofficial date was when you guys met at with food, and then when you went out together.
Speaker 1: What did you guys do?
Speaker 6: Well, we got Keith from beer after the game, and then when we went out the second time, we went mini golfing like blow in the Dark ones, you know, yeah, at least so much. But my teeth are really bright, you know. So I thought I was going great. I mightn't use a little too much tongue. I was trying a whole back, but.
Speaker 5: Like what it is? It's like, did you do this long? Did you do that wrong? Did I do this? Did I do that? You start thinking it's you, and then I'm like, did I use too much?
Speaker 6: Doung?
Speaker 5: Do you not use too much time on the first dame?
Speaker 3: What is the I like to use the side, the left side, because that's my dominant side, but I will not use the right side on a first date. So I just you know, I don't get a lot of calls back though.
Speaker 2: So you only like stick your tongue on one side of the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything? Can you think of anything awkward? I mean, is it only the.
Speaker 5: Tone so funny? I can't get over what you just said? Will give you a.
Speaker 3: Kind of hear it maneuver, and yeah, not enough people can handle it.
Speaker 5: It's on the left side. But I no, I can't think of anything. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just felt like we had a great time and then all of a sudden, I don't know, if like someone I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm calling you, guys. I have no idea because I thought we had a great time. We had a great session, you know, makeout session, like I said, but there was one thing that I guess did happen.
Speaker 6: His eyes saw someone that came in, and I kind of just like started kissing him really quick to hide my face.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Well, like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just don't want them to see me. I'm a private person. I just don't want them to see me out with.
Speaker 1: People, Oh, like somebody you recognize.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I just like quickly tried to like, you know, kissed him. And I told him like jokingly, like huh, I'm just trying to hide away from someone.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if that was weird to him. There is something that happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll try to figure it out for you to play on come back and then call him and see if they tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another data right, all right, cool, Right, we'll play so come back and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Kristen is on the phone she's getting ghosted by a guy named Cruz. So we're about to call him and see if you tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Kristen, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I pretty much went on a first date with the guy that I met at my friend's softball game, and then we had a great time with mini golfing at the end of it.
Speaker 5: We had a good makeout session. But before that, I did see.
Speaker 6: Someone kind of come in that I knew, and I tried to hide by making out with him. I don't know if that threw him off. I just didn't want them to, like see my face, So I don't know. I don't know if that's the reason why he's ghosted me. But I thought we had a great time. He's a gentleman, checked all my boxes, So I kind of want to see what's going on.
Speaker 1: All right? You ready for us to call hin?
Speaker 5: I guess, so yeah, let's do it here.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi'm aspect the Cruise. Please this Hey Cruz, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 2: Hi Cruz. I'm Nina. Also on the show.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Victoria. Hey I listen to you guys. Oh sweet, thank you. Now you're on the show. Oh wow, what's going on? Well, if you listen to us, have you heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, is that what this is? Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: So you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us to get a hold of you and find out why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: Do you know who would email us? I got an idea. Is it Kristin? Yes it is.
Speaker 3: Kristen answered the first question correctly. Now the other question is do you mind telling us why you're ghostinger?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell listen. First of all, she seemed like a great person. She was really really cool. The date was great, like we hit it off and it just got a little shady.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was really suspicious.
Speaker 4: So we met up at softball. I play softball with a friend of mine who knows her, and so you know, they were out and we kind of hung out afterwards and hit it off like we were talking to chatty.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 4: So we actually went out went out, so I took her mini golfing, which I think is a good way to kind of get to know people. And we walked on the beach, wanted to see sunset at the park, you know, like it was really nice and romantic and she was really cool. But then at the parking lot when we're mini golf, like, she just attacks me, like like starts making out with me, like it forcefully.
Speaker 1: So it kind of threw me off.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that sweet, like you know, kind of get nose to nose and you're gonna get that first kiss, like it was right there, and I was like, what was that. She goes, oh, I just saw somebody I knew. I just wanted to and I want them to see me. I'm like, are you embarrassed by me? Are you embarrassed be out with me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I just want people in my business. That doesn't make sense to me that you would make out with me so that they wouldn't be in your business, Like now you're giving them something to talk about.
Speaker 1: It was a little odd.
Speaker 4: So I went and and talked to my friends and I was like, yeah, I went out, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, how to go?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, it went great. It just she did this weird thing and they're like, yeah, she's kind of she's kind of addicted to drama. And I'm like, what, yeah, she she kind of does that, like like her baby daddy is is pretty mean and kind of bad news. But she keeps calling them over like they're always involved and all they do is fight in public. And I'm like, I'm sorry, hold on, she didn't have kids, and they're like no, no, no, she's she's pregnant. Now. Oh yeah, see that reaction.
Speaker 1: That was my reaction.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what boy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, pregnant Ruth, I'm allowed to date, can't date? I'm pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh for that, she'ld be listening. Yes, that is Kristen. She's on the phone and has been listening this whole time.
Speaker 4: Hey, well you know I'm not. Yeah, my side is the truth. You didn't tell me that you were pregnant.
Speaker 6: So you're hating on a woman that's pregnant and saying she can't date.
Speaker 5: Is that what you're telling me right now?
Speaker 4: See, you'll see that drama. That's the drama. That's the drama right there. See you're putting no, no, no, you're putting words into my mouth. I don't want to be part of that drama. I don't want you need to tell me up front if you're pregnant. That's not something that I should find out.
Speaker 6: That letter telling you that I'm pregnant right away, Like, ky, nice to Misia. I'm Kristian and I'm pregnant. How you doing? What do you want to eat?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Well when do you think that?
Speaker 2: Is that something you thought that you were going to tell them at some point Kristin.
Speaker 5: Of course, Well maybe I'm showing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, listen, hey, you do you. I'm not gonna I'm not judging you for anything.
Speaker 1: You do your thing.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that's not here.
Speaker 6: I'm not until you first off, it was the first dates. Now your business until maybe two months.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, So if I love sorry you kept saying it was our second date.
Speaker 5: You've corrected me on that.
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to go on the same page you're on because you're like, not technically our birth date. So I'm telling you right now is our second date, but you said before it was our first, So it's our first because you want to count it as our first, because you don't count the fear and peace as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, we can change you can change the verbiage. Now you can say our last date. That's that's how I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to us. I don't want to camp. Man up?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? Can't man up?
Speaker 5: You're not you want to sign my grade? Am I dead? Or something like Okay, I'm pregnant D You're not mad, You're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 4: You're actually the opposite of dead.
Speaker 6: You've got more life in you.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I don't like you to get it out and you've cheated it mini golf.
Speaker 6: You can't even play, you don't even hold.
Speaker 3: Hey, well, I have to ask the question, Cruise, would you like another day with Kristen?
Speaker 1: Will pay for it? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, Chris, And I'm sorry no second day congounds on your baby.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah, thank you. I'm definitely not naming him Kruse.
Speaker 1: Okay, jubile. First date follow up