Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame ties. Hello, hey, Rumy, how you doing. Excuse me? Uh yeah, uh, this is Pete Petekins. You're renting my airbnb this weekend with the fam.
Speaker 2: Oh oh hi p Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm the host and the I'm the host of the airbnb that you've rented. Yeah, yeah, yeah. How's it going. It's going great. Figured i'd give you call. So I just want to go over a couple of things with you about the place. If you got a moment, sure, that's really see.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Basically the big thing is this, I know you rented the entire home for your trip. It's you and your fam coming for a little family time. Well fun family family family funding, fun family funding. And I actually was going to be out of town this week and that's why I was handed up on the airbnb. But my plans fail through. So just want to let you know, no worries. I am going to be there though, so excited to meet y'all. You seem great.
Speaker 2: That's a little odd because the idea was that we were going to have this house for ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and now I will be, but I'm going to stay in one of the guest rooms. You can have the master suite. It's great and I'm excited to meet you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I've got nothing going on either. Thanks for asking. Yeah, I'll totally hang out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pete, I don't think that's gonna work because I rented this house so I can have it for my family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing is better than family time. I love family time, and I you know, I can't wait to experience it with you. It's gonna be a great weekend. Would you would you wand to plan anything? Because I can put up a full itinerarya some things we can do. We can mini golf together. What's your favorite movie? Because I'm thinking of we can do a movie night one night. I can make some cocktails and some mocktails. If you don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, is there any way that you can stay somewhere else? Because when I rented this house, he was a house for me and my family by ourselves. We are not expecting to have anybody there, right, So do you have any relatives or any family?
Speaker 1: I can't believe I'm asking from this. Yes, I do. I have a weekend family because it's going to be you guys.
Speaker 2: No, that was not part of it's some.
Speaker 1: Of my streamers up and some welcome signs for you guys, because I am so excited. And by the way, also, my daughter Patricia is going to be there as well, so it'll be us too for the weekend.
Speaker 2: And you guys, ah, so now you're telling me your daughter is going to be.
Speaker 1: There, old Patricia. Oh no, okay, no way, Pete, this is not okay. I want you to think of me, Pete and my daughter Patricia as extended family. You can think of us like that because we're going to get very close this weekend.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know you or your daughter Patricia. So how am I supposed to spend the whole weekend that was supposed to be our vacation.
Speaker 1: This is not right. You like Yazi because I got three that I'm supposed to go over there. I got three different versions of Yatzi. We could play yacht, we have a Yazzi game.
Speaker 2: Now. No, I'm not interested in your games or your balloons or anything else. This is just so unprofessional.
Speaker 1: And you put this as it was available.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've been emailing. It didn't occur to you to like say anything. And then you tell me like the day before I'm.
Speaker 1: Supposed to go. It sounds like we need to have a family meeting when you get here, then to surround the table talking, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, gracious, Pete, I three. Are you stupid?
Speaker 1: You're not listening to what I'm saying. Hey, Tori, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband. Set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Man, you guys planned a family vacation and were staying at Innerbnb and wanted to mess with you. Yes, I thought you'd be a little more excited about me and Pete, me and Pe Trice chet, Oh I'm.
Speaker 2: Not excited about and think fresh your daughter, Patricia
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks