Speaker 1: Kutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The clearing House of hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air ywhere The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Maller and my man Danny g Radio on this NFL Sunday. Still sometime to watch Benny Versus the Penny if you're one of our early bird listeners here on Sunday or otherwise, you can just watch the games and maybe watch the show, after which it'll be up on Peacock until you know next week. I guess I think they leave the this weekend show up, But anyway, either way, we are hanging out with you, getting ready to watch some football today. Although Danny, I know you're you're not at home, so I don't know how much football you're gonna be watching today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Usually at these hotels we don't turn the TV on too much, but I'll still watch a lot of NFL on my phone today. There you go.
Speaker 1: Well, yesterday was national we were supposed to appreciate short women. Today is just national short persons. So it's a big weekend if you're short. Just hey shoddy, hey shoddy, vige wee. Again, it's mathematics day today, so let's ignore that the birth anniversary of India's famed mathematician. I'm not going to try to pronounce this dude's name, but India, God bless him. I'm sure he was amazing.
Speaker 3: What are the drops that I use on the regular on our show.
Speaker 1: I'm not a numbers guy, but that doesn't seem to add up that math ain't mathing like that. You know, Hey man, whenever I don't know the answer, I just say malord math because malor math is never wrong.
Speaker 3: Da. Yeah, Radio didn't get into this to do math.
Speaker 1: There's no math. Although when I was a kid, you're around my age, daty, Remember they said you're not going to have a calculator with you when you're out in the real world. All they're carrying calculators. They lied to us, Danny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not everybody can afford those Cassio calculator watches.
Speaker 1: Everyone who has a smartphone has a calculator, so eighty percent of the world's got calculators on them at any time. So those teachers that wouldn't let us use calculators are full of shit.
Speaker 3: And when I think of the advanced math classes I took in high school, what a free waiste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is shame. All right, let's get to it. This is the mail bag, and that means, ohio au, it's this bag. All right, thank you, thank you. These are actual letters by actual listeners. You guys have been great a week after week, year after year. Every once in a while, will see what if nobody sends a question, I'll be screwed. What are we gonna do? But I've never had to worry about that. So Real fifth Hour at Gmail, Well I have worried about it, but it's one of those things you worry about where you don't need to worry about. It's a waste of my time. Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. If you want to send a question, and if you want to send some in I'm not sure we are going to do the pod next weekend, but I'm not sure exactly when or probably more of an evergreen. I'm not sure when we're going to do it, if you know what I mean. So if you want to get a question in, you can send it today. And because I'm not sure exactly when that pod will be done, so if you want, if we have enough evergreen questions, I will be more than happy to do a mail bag. Otherwise we'll do something else. So it's really up to you, guys, which means.
Speaker 3: All the questions have to be about trees.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, or your favorite kind of chemical spray in the bathroom. You can talk about that, would you like? You know, isn't there evergreen spread anyway? Real fifth Hour no letters or no letters, no numbers, all letters, Real, spell it out, Real fifth Hour. If you don't know how to spell, that's probably a problem that you should deal with on your own. Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com and send your question in and we'll have we'll have some fun. So first one is from Alf from the Storage Unit says happy holidays, gentlemen. What's the coolest swag or perk that you have received from being in the radio business? Yeah, so I have, ALF. I used to do commercials. I'll go first, Danny, I have a Sleep Number bed, a very nice Sleep Number bed that was a gift from Sleep Number for me doing commercials back in the day. That's probably ten years ago, and I still have the bed. It works great. I love it. It's amazing and every night I go to bed on my Sleep Number bed and it's wonderful. You can adjust it depending on your back and whatnot. My wife loves it. She I think will ever have another bed. I mean, if we get another bed, we'll get another Sleep Numbers. I'm trying to say. It's very expensive though. Those things are not cheap, and I'd love for them. Danny to return as a sponsor, if you know what I mean, Danny wink wink. No, No, that would be cool. Other than that, I mean, I mean a couple of trips here, I don't, I don't try. You know, Danny's fortunate. He gets to go a lot of trips. I very rarely get trips. I've I've had a lot of fun with the TV show. They send me to Boston every year to hang out and record stuff for the TV show, So that's really been the main main part. When I first got into radio, I got to go to the World Series on the you know, back in the nineties that was awesome and stuff. But the trips have been fun. But the bed's probably the one that I've used more than anything. What about you, Danny, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the trips are cool for Covino and Rich, although I will say the two of them are the lucky ones on those trips because they just got to worry about cracking their microphones or their headsets and talking, whereas I'm still ring my laptop around producing and editing this fine podcast, plus doing the same for them and doing all the behind the scenes work for their broadcasting. So even though it's fun to travel, it's a shit ton of work for me. So when they go out and drink with the listeners afterwards, I go to my hotel room and collapse. But it's still nice to get to go visit other cities. Back when I was a kid in radio ben I got Lasik eye surgery and all I had to do was voice the commercials.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember that there was a pew time. Everyone in radio is doing those Lasik eye commerce My name is so and so, and I had Mike and see twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, it was awesome if I had to do an updated commercial for them. Now I could talk about how I'm one of the national broadcasters who's blind. No, my eyesight is still cool, although I do have some floaters from time to time, which worries me.
Speaker 1: Well, wasn't that just a sign of getting older? You know? I don't z.
Speaker 3: I hope not.
Speaker 1: He knows, I don't know what. Well, we'd have to do a deep dive on what causes the floaters. So that's a pretty cool thing that helped you your visions.
Speaker 3: Oh it did, Yeah, and did not have to worry about contacts or wearing glasses this whole time has been awesome. And then and then the last thing, Benny, right here where I'm at in San Diego and in some other cities where there are theme parks, now you can't get enough tickets for your whole party. But I've known the folks at SeaWorld, and I've known the folks at the Zoo since I programmed FM radio stations back in the day. So I'm friendly with the promotions directors at all of the parks. From time to time can get some preebies from the theme parks, which has been awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Yeah, I used to get free, you know, free stuff back in the day. I really my wife always gives me a hard time, so you really should try to get more first, I know, but I hate asking people for stuff, so I'm always like, that's always the hard part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's a it's like a long drawn out process too, a lot of emails back and forth, a lot of printing things out two forms of ID and email a picture of this, and your credentials are needed for that. And so if you have the time and patience to do it, it's nice. But there are a lot of radio people and TV people that are just too lazy to deal with any of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, and like some I think as one of the guys I was talking to at the party said, they got they knew somebody at Disney. If you email somebody at Disney, if you work for our company, they'll let you, like once a year go to Disney for free.
Speaker 3: That's a huge It used to be the case, but Disney put the kebash on that.
Speaker 1: I was told it was back.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, good to know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who to hell the email.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, find that you're talking to the guy who sniffed out the Mike Tyson team and Donald Trump's cell phone.
Speaker 2: I said, you get the president of the vone, you deserve a raise.
Speaker 1: Well, Danny, if I will deputize you, if you can find the right person, let me know. My wife will be forever grateful. Will make you what any kind of cookie you want, although I know you're not eating cookies now. Barry from South Carolina, who might be moving for now South Carolina says Yo Yo Ma. Benny and Danny g Inquiring minds want to know, on average, how many questions do you guys get every week for the mailbag? A good question, anywhere from eight to I think one. You know, if something crazy happens like when Ady got let Go, we got a lot. I am a lot more than that. It's usually eight to fifteen or so a week. Sometimes we've gotten twenty five, which is a ton I think for a podcast whatever, But we usually only have time for anywhere on ten. Right, Yeah, you get to about ten a week. A lot of the months Berry I get I can't even use They're just how do I describe this? There's people that somehow managed to use email but don't know how to spell certain things, and they well they'll just send sporty questions in which we don't really use on this podcast. We try to avoid that. But usually anywhere from eight to fifteen to twenty and you know, some weeks if something when Adie got like, like I said, that was a lot of a lot of f you Ben or your show blows or whatever. You know, it's like that kind of thing, which people, I think, believe that I was responsible for that, Danny, that I had some kind of power to do that, which was not true. I don't have any power, trust me, no power. I certainly would have done that anyway. So that's the answer. Barry. Next one Harry in Europe, writing in Okay. He says he's in Poland. He's just visiting. Well, I don't know if you want to go to Poland right now, but I don't know why you're there anyway, he says, why would anyone buy this? He sent me a story he found on the Internet of a Michelin starred restaurant. According to the headline here in Washington, d C has unveiled luxury water menu. It features a ninety five dollars bottle of a melted Canadian iceberg.
Speaker 3: So they say that actually sounds good. I would drink more water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know you're guessing here. This is like the ultimate bullshit. It's like those people that said, we remember we had the story a couple of weeks back about the people sending air from I forget somewhere in Italy or whatever. Yeah, I mean, it's like, it's just bullshit. It's one of those things. My theory has always been, it's like those we do foody fun on Friday usually, and those gimmick items they can overcharge for, right, And you know, I mean like the nick Ribs sauce, the gallon of McRib sauce, which probably cost McDonald's about two dollars.
Speaker 3: Dude, Maybe we could get the youth of America to start sniffing smog. They like to vape you and I been. We could bottle smog from Sherman Oaks, California and sell it.
Speaker 1: If you're down. I'm not kidding. If we had a cool logo made on little bottles. Yeah, and just as a gimmick, and we charge like fifteen bucks or twenty bucks a bottle of La smoggy air.
Speaker 3: Word of mouth. Can you imagine like a kid seeing another kid? What is that is that some sort of vape. Nah, man, this is a smogger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is La Small, not just any smog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh dude, that would be big. And then we could do different logos for the different city smog.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'd have like like you know, East La Small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and bro, after school, we're going to hit the Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh, big time, big time. That's a great idea, It's all. But I answer your question, Harry, it's all like it's a scam because they scam's the right word. But water's water, right, it's all. I mean, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: And you know ninety five dollars dude?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine the Lax smager. Oh that'd be a top starer anybody. If you ever fly into our neck of the woods and you fly into Lax, just take a glimpse.
Speaker 1: He blew me off at a hotel near Lax.
Speaker 3: The dirty sky around you, right around the airport there. It's so filthy, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Next one's from Reggie from Detroit, who has been a semi regular email over these. I'm hurt from Reggie in a while anyway. He says, Hey, Ben and Danny, defend your city and then he sent me a link here to the LA Foody event they had celebrating the top restaurants in Los Angeles where dozens of people were sickened from eating food. I guess they ate raw oysters at this top restaurant event and had to go get medical help and stuff. So Reggie wants us to defend that. Well, anyone's eating the raw oysters. In my opinion is it's like essentially playing Russian Roulette with your stomach, asking for something really bad to happen. You're asking for bad results there. I did see this actually the other day. I thought it was like a nineteen eighties comedy Danny, doesn't that seem like? Or a Saturday Night Live skip back when Saturday Night was good where they have the top restaurants and all these foodies are there and they end up getting sick from the food at the top rest I mean it sounds like a comedy move.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, outside of the event were a whole bunch of street vendors with the bacon dogs and nobody got sick from those. Surprisingly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the funny. The amount of bacon dog salespeople in LA and they don't follow the safety code. No, I consume those and enjoy them.
Speaker 3: And the only way to eat oysters is baked. If you're gonna have them, the baked oysters are goodw oysters your nuts if you eat those.
Speaker 1: Not into the seafood thing unless I eat seafood once a year. Beer battered fish sticks. That's it. Tastes like chicken. Nelson from the Bay Area Rights and he says, hey, Ben and Danny, this is probably a minister golf for you, Ben, But how is this possible? And he sent the story this week from the forty nine ers quarterback Brock Purty, who gave his offensive linemen ten brand new toyotas that cost nine hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, well he didn't pay all of that. He got a huge discount.
Speaker 1: Well, not only the You gotta understand that people are so dumb. This is the season of quarterbacks giving gifts to their offensive linemen. It is also the season of those gifts. It's called product placement. I believe, not in every case, not in every case, but a lot of them. Our product placement. Okay, that's that's what this is. Where Brock Party, from what I understand, he has a deal with Toyota. They does commercials. His salary this year for the forty nine ers is nine hundred and thirty four thousand dollars. So are you that naive? Are people that global Danny like? Oh? I can't but that he spent his entire salary to get offensive line.
Speaker 3: I saw that. And then the starting five O linemen make almost thirty eight million combined. Should they be buying him some souped up vehicle? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So no, it's like they put the little cartoon red you know, those giant oversized bows and crap. They put that on the Yeah, this was a commercial for Toyota. Good for Toyota. Right, we're promoting them too. It's free, not free, they're paying for it. But if you think that Brock Party went out and spent nine hundred thousand dollars on cars, you're just a dope. I don't know what to tell you, all right, And just like you know, do you think was the story? What's the quarterback of the Bengals? There? Burrow? He gave his offensive lineman katana sorts. He probably got to deal with them. And these guys are neghosting their agents Negotia. Hey, we're gonna give this out. It's going to be picked up by ESPN and Fox and they're all gonna write stories about an online and everyone tries to live through these quarterbacks. So you get this amount of advertising, what can you do for us? Uh? Not again, not every case, but a fair amount of those are product placement. And I remember we worked with an old offensive lineman back and then he told us that and we've talked about so his quarterback one one year. This goes way back to like the early two thousands in the oats gave some gifts out and the offensive lineman found out that he had he had a side deal with There were like suits, he had a side deal with this haberdashery and they were the offensive line where we're not rappy about that. Dude, you didn't pay for this, Mike writes in from the Capital of the North, Paul Fullerton. He says, Happy Honakh and Merry Christmas to you, Ben and Danny g With Honkah beginning on the same day as Christmas this year, do you still think Santa Claus and Hanakah Harry will be able to deliver presents to all the good boys and girls around the world. My nephew's worried they'll crash into each other mid air. Can you please convince him everything will be okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: By the way, Covino and Rich on Friday's Afternoon Show, they were saying that the ultimate plug for you would be to get into Adam Sandler's next version of the Hanukkah song.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be wonderful. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They they were petitioning Adam Sandler to name drop you in the next version of his classic.
Speaker 1: That would be that would that would be a dream come true because those things get played, as you know, Danny, Yeah, yeah, one month or one month. Yeah, so I think it'll be okay. Imagine the bar when they get done for the night. Now, the problem is, Honakah Harry's got to work for eight nights. Santa Claus only has one night. So Santa Claus and Honaka har imagine the I'm going out to like a dive bar after they get done for the night. And then but Hanakah Harry, you know, he can't drink too much. He's because he's got to come back to work for seven more nights after that, where Santa just goes back to the North Pole and chills out until next next Christmas. But yeah, they should be fine, they should be all right.
Speaker 3: Now we have a stupid elf on the shelf thing that parents do for Christmas. Yeah, is there anything Jewish people do like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? There there, there is actually a Jewish version of the Elf on the shelf. Because marketing people realize, you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna find a way to get the Jews to spend some money on this, And so it was what's the name of it's Mensch on the bench is what it is?
Speaker 3: Actually, Oh okay, I've heard of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mench on a bench is the Jewish counterpart. And when when Christmas happens? Actually this is kind of crazy. So Mensch on the Bench and the Elf they also get together and they have a brunch. They have a nice and the mench on the bench brings some bagels.
Speaker 3: Do you think parents are overdoing things when they set up these scenes every night when the kids are asleep?
Speaker 1: I yeah, I mean it's I think it's competitive for a lot of parents, right, and some of it is for the gram right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Some of the stuff is absolutely Hey look at look at what a great parent. I am, you know, look at what I'm doing that whole thing, And but it's kind of fun to mess with your kids, I guess, and have some fun with it.
Speaker 3: Why not? What the heck? Yeah, if you get to write on their face and pretend like the elf did it.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Riley writes in from somewhere in New Jersey, says, hey, bend and Danny Joe, the pod UFO expert this week said he believes the recent drone stings here in Jersey are going to be a precursor to an alien invasion in twenty twenty five. Are you prepared, Riley says, Yes, here's my plan, Danny. What I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna go to Costco over the next couple of weeks and buy all the toilet paper, the water, bottle water, and all the cleaning products, disinfectant, whatnot and masks, just so I'm prepared. And then will I will price gouge people when the aliens arrive, because they'll all be we know what happened. We learned in twenty twenty right that you just run out whatever happens, buy a lot of toilet paper, water, bottled water, masks, cleaning products and what else would you need of an alien invasion happened.
Speaker 3: There's like an apol person beside it, and another one's inside, and it has big guys.
Speaker 1: That's looking at us, giant giant eyes. That's true. Well, we have them over in we have them over where the area fifty one in near Vegas, outside Vegas we.
Speaker 3: Have Yeah, and then you and I instead of the smagger, we could market Q sunglasses.
Speaker 1: It's a great idea. Yeah, I think this smog thing we should actually do. We should find out. We'll come up with a business model, and I think it's a great I'm sure somebody's done it, right, We have to. Somebody's had to have done that.
Speaker 3: They meet up at the park across the street from their high school and they would trade smog so good.
Speaker 1: It's all about the logo, like the sky Yeah La Hollywood sign. You know, have to see ask our lawyers what we were allowed to ye, bruh.
Speaker 3: My is dirtier than yours, Bro, Yours is mid get.
Speaker 1: A picture of the four h five at rush hour with all the tail lights. You know that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got Seattle, Yoh, I got lax Bro, you.
Speaker 2: Got Shriman Oaks, Truman Oaks.
Speaker 1: All right, Next up wild Man from Morgantown, Westford, Virginia college town. And wild Man writes and says, hey, I've been watching a lot of Peep's debate on weather die Hard, whether or not the die Hard movie is a Christmas movie.
Speaker 3: Not this stupid debate. This is like Lebron and Jordan, one.
Speaker 1: Of my favorite movies from my youth. What do you guys think? What do you guys consider to be the best Christmas movie? Well, wild Man, as you know, best means among all the rest. So yeah, Dannyway, this is a story that pops up every year. This is one of those evergreen holiday Christmas I always do the PSA what to watch for over the holidays. I'll do that again next weekend. What to avoid? How you know your talk show host is not maybe preparing but the die Hard movie it's around Christmas, right, So but it's not like when I think Christmas movie, I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, it's set on Christmas Eve and the famous run DMC Christmas song is playing inside the limo, and so yeah, it's set at Christmas time. But the movie was actually released in July.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's fine, what it's like, is a hot dog a sandwich? Is it? If the hot dogs a sandwich, is a taco a sandwich. It's the same concept.
Speaker 3: When we think of a Christmas movie, it's a movie that we always watch every single year around Christmas time. So look, Gremlins happens at Christmas time? Is that a Christmas movie?
Speaker 1: No, it's not exactly. By the way I mentioned yesterday on the pot I was at the same set they used for Back to the Future. Is what they used in the opening scene of Gremlins?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, cool?
Speaker 1: A little town square thing they have their universal.
Speaker 3: Just watch that the other night Man when you see the effects. If they were able to reboot that or remake that, it would look way cooler than it did back in the eighties. Yeah, what was the one? I looks like a little toy the magwa It looks like a little like a stuffed animal in the movie? Was it the.
Speaker 1: Christmas Story where the kids stuck his is remember his tongue on the Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Watch that elf?
Speaker 3: I don't know, oh the claymation the Rudolph to watch and.
Speaker 1: Then National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Chevy Chase Classic. And now Elf has joined the list of classics.
Speaker 1: Bad Sansus twenty years old.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's a crazy yeah. And some people argue whether or not Home Alone two is actually better than Home Alone.
Speaker 1: And I remember on Christmas on I think it was Channel two, Channel two in La Nanny, they had a Charlie Brown Christmas you remember that, yep.
Speaker 3: Every and now there's some TV channels where all they do is play Christmas Story on a loop. Oh yeah, yeah, which was just pretty cool.
Speaker 1: My wife loves these cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies.
Speaker 3: Which I've seen them on in the living room here too.
Speaker 1: I want to poke my eyes out till I bleed.
Speaker 3: But there's even a Kansas City Chiefs one this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually know some people that were in that when they filmed it in Kansas City. When I was in Kansas City, I met some people that were like extras in the movie. So about that? Are they fame? I don't know. Maybe they're famous. You're in a movie.
Speaker 3: Ever been in a movie?
Speaker 1: I don't think, As far as I know, I've not been in a movie. That'd be kind of cool. All right, time for a couple more. We got to get out of here. Things to do, places to go, whatnot see here from Cincinnati Tommy, he writes, Sin says, Hey, Benny the Brazen and Danny G. Money, I heard you briefly speak this week of a new bit under consideration involving Lorraine Up.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: The streets are talking. I hope it's my suggestion set last weekend. If so, I appreciate it, and please credit the idea to Cincinnati Tommy, not Cindy Tommy. I fat fingered my name.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: Happy holidays, gentlemen. That explained that, Yeah, we are planning on doing that. We were going to do it last week. I want to I want to plan it out better. And plus it's the holidays, and the next couple of weeks you're going to be kind of messed up schedule wise, so I think we'll wait until until we get back into the swing of things on the regular schedule in early January. So the next ten days or so going to be kind of crazy. But yeah, we are planning on doing that. We want to figure out which day of the week to do it. And it was a great idea, and I talked to Loraina about it, Tommy, and she's cool with it, so we'll make it happen. Are you Smarter than the FSR Tech Queen? We'll be popping up And my dream board would be to have we're trying to figure out how many people we want to play nanny? Is it just Loraina versus a caller? Should we have Loraina versus two callers? Like we're trying to figure out the logistics on it. Okay, dream would be to have Loraina versus Blair in Maine? And what a time? Now?
Speaker 3: Is it going to be multiple choice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See that's the other thing. Do you do? Multiple choice? And I watched some of Are You Smarter than the Fifth Grader? But they had like first, second, third, fourth grade questions working.
Speaker 3: Up working up the board?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's hard to imagine anyone would get the first grade questions wrong, but you never know. Anyway, we'll figure that out. But that great idea, Tommy, and so thank you. That will be coming to the show at some point. Here, Ryan from Shrewsbury, mass Right since says, since this is the last pod until Christmas, what is your favorite gift you ever gave someone? H And when your favorite gift that you received. I do we get this question every year? Right, Not that I'm dissing your question, but I am dissing your question trying to thing. We talked about this in the past, Danny, I don't know. I don't nothing coming. You want to answer that, I don't know what you want.
Speaker 3: Sure, last Christmas, I gave Brenda our big baby CoA.
Speaker 1: There you go, friend.
Speaker 3: She couldn't have done that by herself. Well, I guess she could have went to a sperm bank and done it, but she used me to do it.
Speaker 1: You go the old fashioned way. You saved money, right, It helped her out. It could have been much more expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't need a turkey baster. Hello.
Speaker 1: Next one, this is from Anonymous again. If you tell someone to take your meds, I wonder where that term originated from. It probably originated from someone a long, long time ago, but you use it in the same sentence as this is a legend, take your meds. We yes, I was talking about hollering James Anonymous hollering James pills in the morning, thirty six pills a night. I'm still upset. We have not gotten a parody song yet of smoke two joints in the morning, smoke two joints to night, thirty six pills in the morning and thirty six pills at night. It is so easy to write that parody. So but unfortunately nobody's done it yet. For Hollering James, I know we're going to get it at some point. If I have to write it, I'll write it and send the lyrics to Ohio Al or somebody and we'll get it at we'll get the song done. Uh. And he says, how how can you be a.
Speaker 3: Leg you're a ghost driter. I mean, I knew you wrote some hits for p Diddy back in the day, but.
Speaker 1: We don't like to talk about that, nor the jokes I wrote for Bill Cosby. We don't talk about it either anyway. That's from anonymous. So yeah, James, I said that about Hollerday James because he takes a lot of meds. That's it. So we had we have some other ones, but Ian Craig, you guys, Uh, I think we're we're good. Dan, we got we got football, Danny, you got San Diego stuff to do, and I got football. So that's that right. We'll put the baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, CoA gets to meet Pandas later today, and while he's doing that, I'm gonna be watching YouTube TV on my cell phone because that's where I have NFL Sunday ticket.
Speaker 1: I bet you will not seven hours of commercial free football anymore, or seven hours of football I put have a wonderful sy I'll be back tonight on the radio, and I'll be here most of the week. A couple of days I will not, but Christmas Eve, there's like some Christmas even a Christmas Day, the whole network plays like a vignette of each show gets like an hour. I believe it.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, I too. I spent hours putting together the best of for Covino.
Speaker 1: And Rich and I voiced over our our best of hours, so different bits from the year that we put back on the radio. So that'll be on. It'll be in rotation, so you'll hear a little bit of every show if you listen in the top moments from each show. So that'll be on Christmas Day. So for us, it's Christmas Eve and the Christmas Day, but then I'll be on Christmas Night into the day after Christmas. You can thank NBC because I have the TV show to do so have a wonderful sunny and we'll catch you this podcast. We will have new pods next week and so again. If you guys send some questions in today or tomorrow or the next day, then they'll be in there. If not, if we don't get enough for the Evergreen mail Bag, then we'll just do something else. But have a wonderful, wonderful rest of your day. We'll talk to you tonight on the radio.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays, Aloha, gotta murder, I gotta go