Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All Right News round Up, Information Overload. Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Interesting article on Foxnews dot Com and our friend Miranda Devine Associo. It's called sociologists rips leftist calls to shun Trump supporting family members during the holidays. It sounds like a cult, it says Anyway. Sociologists criticized calls on the left for Americans to cut off family members and other loved ones who voted for President elect Donald Trump, saying such measures were extreme and unhealthy for society. I don't think it's a great piece of advice. I mean, it sounds like a cult, according to Brad Wilcox, sociology professor, director of the National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia, Colts often encourage people to cut off their family and friends just to keep people within the cults. So I don't know. I didn't take the advice as worth following anyway. It's pretty interesting, but that is where the left is today. Here's doctor Amanda Calhoun Yell, psychiatrist saying if family members, close friends voted against you, it's fine not to be around those people. And this has now been echoed all over left wing you know media, by people. I'm like, I'm not losing friends and family if I don't have to over political differences. It is so stupid to me. Yeah, I'm pretty resilient. I've lost elections. I've been very invested in and you know what, I take the hit. I move on like the next day. I'm not going to wallow in misery because we didn't win. It may take me a week in some cases like a month, but that's the longest. Anyway. Here's what doctor Amanda Calhoun says.
Speaker 3: And if you then meet somebody and you know they voted for the people who called you trash, or if you're Puerto Rican, you know and you know someone voted that way, do you recommend, just from a psychological standpoint, being around them the holidays coming up?
Speaker 4: So I love that you asked this question because you know there is a push I think, just a societal norm that if somebody is your family, that they are entitled to your time. And I think the answer is absolutely not. So if you are going to a situation where you have family members, where you have close friends who you know have voted in ways that are against you, like what you said, against your livelihood, and it's completely fine to not be around those people and to tell them why, you know, to say, I have a problem with the way that you voted because it went against my very livelihood, and I'm not going to be around you this holiday.
Speaker 2: I need to take some space for me. Oh my gosh, crime me, you river, let me shave my head, let me, let me, let me boycott sex. But yet at the same time, I'm going to hoard and stockpile abortion pills and get divorced from my my, my spouse or significant other over this. It's insane. Miranda Devine, New York Post, great writer, author, a friend of the program, and don't forget she wrote the book Laptop from Hell, and she wrote the other book, The Big Guy, How a President and his son sold out America. Uh, Miranda, what do you make heads and tails of us? You want to help me out here?
Speaker 5: Hi, John, I am totally with you, and I think it's just reprehensible that a psychiatrist who is supposed to be about helping people improve their mental health would give this terrible advice. I mean, family, friends, Thanksgiving. That is the best thing for your mental health. To be around people that you love, that know you, that understand you. You know, who cares about politics. Honestly, it's over. This is a great country that's had.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna lie. I care about politics a lot, and so do you. I think we're in the same boat.
Speaker 5: No, but I don't care about politics to the point where I am going to alienate my friends and family. I have friends, or they're now unfortunately former friends who did put politics the people they don't even know ahead of you know, a long friendship with me, a third your friendship with me. So I'm not like that. You know, I have friends who are liberal, but we just never talk about politics. There are other things we talk about, like our kids and other you know, things that you have in common with people aside from politics.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's sick unless you are a politician or maybe in our game. I think it is sick for people to be so obsessed with politics. There was an election, it's over. The American people.
Speaker 6: Had their word.
Speaker 5: As you said, last election twenty twenty, you and I weren't very happy about it. Did we go around boycotting, thankskipping and being ruined.
Speaker 2: Oh, I rolled up my sleeves and I went to work to try my best, and we both did our very best to expose this administration's failure, which, by the way, I believe paid dividends. Miranda, tell me if I'm wrong, if it wasn't for people like you and shows like this and for Fox News and my show on TV, you know, pointing out the truth about the bad economy and record high inflation and the border disaster and the disaster of defund dismantled no bad laws, and the high cost of energy and the world around us falling apart with war in Europe and war in the Middle East. You know that those are the things we covered every night, so that when we got to election day, you know, Americans were pretty aware of how bad things had gotten.
Speaker 5: And you were relentless night after night, and you know, without Fox News and the New York Post, there is really nowhere else in mainstream media that was telling the truth about you know, things like like Biden's cognitive health. When you kept on playing all those videos of him stumbling and bumbling and mumbling that was important. You weren't just being cruel or by the way, I.
Speaker 2: Did that before the twenty twenty election. Do you remember how much criticism and fire I took for.
Speaker 5: That, Yes, one hundred percent. And you were right. I mean I was there in Iowa and New Hampshire seeing the same thing that you were saying. He was hopeless. Then he had to have Jill Biden lead him around the stage, and he had to have you know, his Minions Hall in the cellar prompter so that he could give these stump speeches that he used to be able to just do in his sleep, and any other you know, politician worth their salt can do. No, he was shot then, and it was a big scam that they foisted him on the public, on the electorate and said, oh, he's fine, no problem, And how dare you, Sean Hannity point out that he is not.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, we just told the truth. And this brings up the broader argument that I've been making is that I think we can conclude after this election that what I call legacy state run media, the mob as I call them, because they're all in Unison. They all use the same phrases, but they also tried to sell America the same lies. They were nothing but an extension of all things Democratic Party, first Joe, then Kamala, and meanwhile they were wrong on all of these issues involving Trump. They have smeared, slandered, besmirched them and then reach a closing argument Nazi fascist garbage, Stalin Hitler, Mussolini argument of theirs. And it was not successful. And that to me means that the New York Times, the Washington Post, the La Times, USA Today, three broadcast networks, every late night quote comedy show that isn't funny, added to you know, all these liberal cable channels that nobody's watching anyway. They had no impact because they tried to sell America this lie about Donald Trump for nine years, and the American people rejected their arguments outright and saw through the charade.
Speaker 5: Yes, and they have egg on their face. All those media outlets that you just mentioned, and you've seen how just look at MSNBC, how their numbers of plumber Did you look at the Washington Post. They're having to lay off a whole lot of journalists. The reason that that's happening is not because, as they will tell you, oh, it's structural problems, etc. We've been through structural problems. The Post is healthier than ever. It's because people trust the New York Post. People don't trust the Washington Post. People trust Fox News. They trust Sean Hannity to tell them the truth. And so that's why our outlets, the Fox and New York Posts have blossomed in this environment. And while the others have withered on the vine. And there are more of them, and they're incredibly arrogant about their place in the media firmament, but they have let down their viewers. I mean, imagine if you're a viewer of Joy Reid and she's told you that Donald Trump is Hitler and then everything the world's coming to an end. She's still doing it, and then you wake up on November four and it's like, oh my god, you know the majority, he got the popular vote, you got the electoral vote, he got eleven percent swing in New York coast to coast. It was a landslide. Joy read lied to you. And then suddenly you've got Joy and what is Joe and Mieka going off to Mary Lago to suck up to Donald Trump Hitler? So suddenly their viewers and their readers understand that they were lied to, and I don't think that they'll get away with it again.
Speaker 2: I think it's over for them in many ways. I think the American people you know, now have more choices.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I feel pretty blussed because I was on the ground floor of two major shifts in media in this country, and both still have pretty profound influence. One is talk radio, which now I'm in like my thirty fourth year, and I'm now in my twenty ninth year at the Fox News Channel. I started on day one the longest running prime time cable news host in the history of cable news, which I never thought would happen. And if you look at my early shows you would know why. Because I was awful at it. They should have fired me. They didn't. All right, quick break, we'll come right back and we will continue more with Miranda Divine on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. As we continue this Tuesday, I want to ask you this one question you of all people, because of all of your coverage of the bidens, because there's talk now political is outright calling for Joe Biden to either pardon or commute the sentence of Hunter. And you wrote The Laptop from Hell, and you wrote the book The Big Guy How a president and his son sold out America. And then the question is if Joe doesn't partner commute people saying, well, maybe Donald Trump could send a message that the era of weaponization of justice is dead and over, and he could do one or the other. I just want your thoughts on both, because when I bring this topic up, nobody wants to hear it because they can't stand the Bidens.
Speaker 5: Well. Look, I mean, we know that Joe Biden is going to pardon Hunter, or he said he wouldn't. Maybe he'll commute his sentence. I can't see that. Of course he's going to do it, and honestly, like any parent would do that in the same circumstance, he'll get away with it because the media will say, oh, poor Joe, it's his only surviving son. You know, how can you be cool and say that he shouldn't do it, but Donald Trump should not do it. You don't let Joe Biden off the hook. Joe Biden has the power to pardon his son. There's no reason why he can't do it except he wants to save face and pretend that he's honest Joe, and we all know he's not honest. Joe. I would like for his final act as president to be that he pardons his son, because that's it, exactly what you would expect from him. He's not on a stoe. He lied to us about everything, and his final lie was no, I'm not going to pardon my son, and he did, so he needs to wear that. I don't see why Donald Trump would let him off the hook.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's pretty interesting. Now, what are you doing for Thanksgiving, Miranda? And do you have any liberal relatives?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to my friend Heather's house. She is the most amazing cook. I've never tasted turkey the way.
Speaker 2: She does it, and she'll no, no, no, it can't be better than mine because I deep fry my turkey.
Speaker 5: Ooh, that's pretty unhealthy.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it's pretty unhealthy. I use healthy oil. It's all good. You have never right, you know, for example, when you cook a turkey and you base the turkey right, yeah, So did you ever notice that the beast thing falls right off the skin like water off a dog's back? Yeah? So what you do when you fry a turkey is and you use healthy oils, but beyond that, you inject the turkey with this buttery garlicy special sauce that I make. And they have a master built butterball turkey fire that I use, which is amazing, and you drop it in and it takes about an hour for like an eighteen pound turkey, and that's it, and it's all done. It is the juiciest turkey you've ever tasted in your life. And you don't even have to put gravy on it if you don't want. You know how the turkey comes out dry. You don't even have to put gravy on it.
Speaker 5: Right, And you don't have to eat the skin, I guess, which would have all the oil in it. You could just take that off and be healthy.
Speaker 2: Oh the skin is the best part. What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Well, well, anyway, we should have a turkey off one time with you in here. But she does it the old fashion way, but oh my gosh, it's delicious and she'll have.
Speaker 2: She will have no chance against me, especially because I use chef iq sense that tells me the exact second it's perfectly cooked.
Speaker 5: It sounds amazing I have to say, even though it sounds a little over the top in the oil deep fried department, that sounds yummy, but honestly liberal, I have never I'm quite good at negotiating this sort of liberal world, obviously living in New York. So you just keep the topics to other things. You know, you sort of have a radar for people who are trumped arranged, and so you just avoid that topic. And if they will talk to you about other topics, great. If they hate you and they will not talk to you, fine, you just move on and find other people. I've been in those situations. I don't even find them uncomfortable anymore. It's been so long.
Speaker 2: Listen, after I lost elections when I did live in New York, you know, I'm down in Florida now full time. And I will tell you I've walked the streets in New York, you know, and people who try to, you know, get under my skin. I'll be honest, I'm impenetrable. You can say anything you want and your names aren't going to hurt me. They don't bother me. I don't care. And I'm not sure why these people are shaving their heads and stockpiling abortion pills and you know, choosing not to have sex. They'd lost their mind. But we got to wish you happy Thanksgiving, Miranda, Divine, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thanks a lot. Sean.
Speaker 2: So, I was talking to Linda last night, and I was talking to Joe Bastardi yesterday in the day before, and it is shocking what we are learning regarding North Carolina. And it's also heartbreaking if you think of all, especially if you if you see this through the prism of all the billions and hundreds of billions of dollars that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have given to Ukraine, is should infuriate you. So we know that Hurricane Helene really slammed Florida, and it slammed Georgia and South Carolina, hit Tennessee, but really devastated portions of the northwestern part of North Carolina. I mean they got hammered. And by the way, some of the poorest counties in North Carolina, and people are struggling. There are reports how people were trying to build temporary shelter but oh no, no, that's not good enough because it's not up to code. We're getting report after report after report about how FEMA is denying claims of people that are in desperate need. We are, we actually are. We actually have gotten copies of letters, rejection letters that FEMA is sending families that have lost everything. It's unreal. And if it wasn't for Operation Hilo and Samaritan's Purse and local churches and neighbor helping neighbor and the generosity of the American people, the people there would have nothing. Now why do I have an extra sense of urgency Because Joe Bistardi tells me that the weather's about to be freezing there come next week or later this week. And I'm like, and these people live any intense with their kids. This is just unacceptable. And and FEMA is nowhere to be found, according to the guys at Operation Helo. And you know, I have a call into my friend Franklin Graham. I've donated to Operation Helo. I've donated to Samaritans Purse. We had this little girl, Colby call Us earlier in the week and she's like adopted a military family and we're going to try and help that family get back on their feet and maybe they can have a decent Thanksgiving. But we're not even talking about a decent Thanksgiving. Here, we're we're now talking about people's utter survival, and by every account, FEMA has done everything that they could do to not help the people in North Carolina. Now I would say call your local congressman, your senator. That's fine, but that's not gonna that's not going to help the immediate demand of these people in North Carolina. And Linda and I were talking about it last night. It's like, you know, how do we go about enjoying our Thanksgiving dinner? You know, with our feet up in our stomach's fall and you know, if you're in cold weather and you're freezing, and you have your kids and you're stuck in a tent, what kind of Thanksgiving are you're going to have? And you have no money and your government abandoned you, which is so typical. I will be making President Trump aware of this. I do believe he's finally been briefed on it, but he can't do anything until he gets in office on January twentieth. I know it'll be a top priority. But in the interim, what are these families going to do? They are relying on the generosity of we the American people, because government once again as I always say, never rely on the government. What does the government do Well, they do next to nothing. Well, they told you they'd put your Social Security money in a lock box. Well, they raided the lock box. Social Security medicare both headed towards insolvency. How did they do there? How are your schools that you know get You know, we spend more per capita for student than any industrialized country with the worst results. Well, government's failing there too. Keep your doctor, keep your plan, and save about twenty five hundred dollars a year. Well, millions of Americans lost their doctors, their plans. They is forty percent plus of the country that only has one Obamacare exchange option, and we're all paying two hundred and fifty to three hundred percent more for Obamacare. How's that working out? How did your government work out securing the borders when they let in twelve and a half million unveted illegal immigrants. How's the government working out with defund dismantled no bail laws. How's the government and their environmental extremism impacting your pocketbook and your your wallet every time you go to fill up your gas tank. How's government working out when you go to the grocery store and you're paying, you know, twice what you were paying four years ago, but helping it anyway.
Speaker 1: This isn't about them depending on government. They're not depending on government the omission.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, but they are because FEMA was designed to help FEMA. It's federal emergency. But well, the point is that's what they were designed for, and they they have fallen down on the job. We're projecting these, these legitimate claims of people in North Carolina, and if it weren't for Samaritan's person Operation Heilo and Neighbor helping neighbor and churches, they wouldn't be any help for these that's right.
Speaker 1: Because the Red Cross pulled out, the National Guard pulled out, The Senators are nowhere to be found, the Congressmen are nowhere to be found. Nobody's on the ground doing the work. They're all crying said, they're letting the Biden administration know the hell good does that do nothing?
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: You're all standing around saying that they're sleep at the switch. You're gonna write them a letter. Yeah, you could take your lever letter and shovel where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned. You got babies out there, you got elderly, you got kids. It's wrong. Hey, you know what, we didn't do this during Hurricane Katrina. We had singathons and telethons and off on, you name it.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: But these people forget about it.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna we're gonna make sure that this gets fixed, but we do need a temporary solution. And here's my ask is whatever you can do. I look, I personally donated to that little girl Colby in her mission. I've donated to Operation Hilo. I've donated to Samaritan's Purse. I'm not asking you to do something that I myself wouldn't do. Linda has done the same. And whatever you can do, I'm telling you these people need help. This is you know, it's a mini I don't know.
Speaker 1: Tell oh and Sean. One more thing. Operation Helo is feeding over eight hundred people on Thanksgiving Day. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: They invited, it's amazing. And you offered to go in and I did, yeah, people, and they rejected you by it.
Speaker 1: Well, they just said they were like, we have so many people here, we'd love to have you. But I'm actually going to go on December fourteenth because they're doing a Christmas toy drive.
Speaker 2: For the kids.
Speaker 1: So if you guys want to donate, if you want to, really, I mean, this is North Carolina. You know, this is the bread and butter of America. You know these are our people. These are Americans. They need our help. And don't forget that the federal government just built an illegal immigrant shelter just right down the road and all those people are nice and cozy and warm when your taxpayer dollars were while these fellow Americans are living intense with no heat. And then they're they're addicting them from the afice houses. It's disgusting. We just had we we just have to wake up.
Speaker 2: Here's what we've done. We've put links on Hannity dot com, all right, And I know these are tough economic times for people. I don't care if you can, if you can pay, donate five bucks, I'll take it. If you can donate more, please, you know these are our fellow Americans. They're in need. And I do promise everybody I will make sure that FEMA is up and running on January twentieth, then ready to deal with the mess that Harris and Biden have left here.
Speaker 1: And Sean, a big thank you to you, by the way, because ladies and gentlemen, you know, Sean and I have worked for him for twenty years and last night I accident before his TV show. I was like almost in tears about this driving home from the studio, and he took the time to talk to me, and I said to him, I said.
Speaker 2: Sean, did you talk to me?
Speaker 1: I did I talk to you? And I said, I can't. I was texting with Eric Robinson of Operation Helo and I'm always checking in, and I said, I just can't stand the fact that these people have been left high and dry and we just have to help. And you know what, while everybody else is talking about silliness and not focusing, Sewan has been so such a stalwart to talk about it on TV and on radio and to call people to test. So thank you for that, Sean. I'm grateful for that. Thanks.
Speaker 2: You don't have to thank me for that. I mean, it's just that you know, to me, there's some simple right and wrong. I mean it's like with Israel, it's like moral clarity. You're either against radical Islamic terrorists that were responsible for murder rate, kidnapping, torture, and beheading or you're not. I mean, it's this. It's not a real hard decision here. And when you see our fellow Americans in need like this and all the reports were getting on, then it's that bad. And I have had conversations with Reverend Franklin Graham and you've been more in contact with Operation Hilo, and to see that they've they've been able to stick with it and to watch the churches, you know, rise to the occasion is inspiring. But they really need help. And that's why we're appealing to you today to help the people in North Carolina, especially as we're heading to the Thanksgiving weekend. These families need help. All right. We put it all on Hannity dot Com. I'm not asking you to do something I myself have not done. I follow through on everything, but it's whatever you can do, it would be extremely extremely they'll be extremely grateful and it's definitely needed. All Right, we'll take a break, we'll come back. All the information on Hannity dot Com. As we continue all let's hit our busy phones. We can have Thanksgiving without big time. AJ Houston, Texas, what's going on? Baby, I've not spoken gonna use since election day, and I'm guessing you might be a pretty happy camp for this Thanksgiving with much to be grateful for, big.
Speaker 6: Time Shine, Honey, I tell you what. First of all, it's going to say, uh, I want to wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving, a happy Thanksgiving, and Lord knows it's gonna be one. Hey hey, Sean, it's a shame what we watching in North Carolina. I got to hit that real quick. And it's a shame that these people letting these people out like that. And Shine is always you are the man. You get the dang. I mean, you get things done, man, And too bad we got these idiots that ain't doing nothing. It's a shame. It's cold, and I watched these people. Man, it just made me. Man, I just wish I could just do something. Really. But I'm gonna try my darness to do something with what little I have and try to help them poor people, man, because they definitely need help. And it's a shame they got people in hotels in New York and all these other places and these people they ain't got nothing. What kind of crap is going on? Sean?
Speaker 2: This is umber You can't make that up. What a good point. You're making a great point, and that is you know, we're putting up you know, illegal immigrants and in three and four star hotels, you know, hundreds of hundreds of dollars a night in New York City. It's insane and the same.
Speaker 6: And the worst part about it, Sean, nobody is talking about it on the news. They didn't look like there ain't nothing else. They act like they nothing ever happened. And I look at what these people that lost. I mean, they done lost everything, Sean, And here they just running around with the heads like Linda say, they Buzaki and Sean, I'm gonna tell you you keep doing the good work and our whole we can get now that Trump backed. Hey, we're gonna do it. Let's just do the Merry Christmas Santa Claus for the kids for this year that started back.
Speaker 2: You want you want to come back? You want to, uh, you want to you want to bring back the role. You're done. We'll make that happen.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's do it, Sean. Let's do it. At least let's get him a little happiness in him and let the kids you.
Speaker 2: Know, we did try it with the great one. How what do you want? Kid? Here you am there's only one mark help us?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if Donald Trump lost this election? That's it. I've had it. You're a bunch of idiots.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but hey, the God has blessed us and we all need to have a happy Thanksgiving and let's help people. And a Sean and I am going to my liberal family with my Trump shirt and my hat on and I'm bacon baby. I'm gonna have some fun.
Speaker 2: You're gonna shake them bacon and spike the football, aren't you. Aj? I know what you're up to.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, they would do us, Sean. So I've been nice about it. I've been nice. I ain't been saying too much. I've been nice because I'm just cheerful right now. And Lord bless us and everybody. Lord bless us all, and happy Thanksgiving to everybody.
Speaker 2: I got a question. Do your liberal relatives ever hear you on this show?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I can't believe you. I say where you might learn something if you listen, dag navit, and you wouldn't be all with your head is up the backside of your neck.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this is gonna do not now, don't throw any turkey legs, no mashed potatoes, no smashed potato fights. All right, you'd be above it just knowing your heart. We won. They lost just seeing the Donald Trump shirt and hat and then the Maga hat is going to trigger them anyway, big time. We love you, man, our best of Joe Peggs, we love him too. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at Today Tonight Hannity nine Eastern DVR on the Fox News Channel. Senator John Kennedy, he's like my favorite, Joe Concha, Rightley Gains, Jason Chafits, Tommy Laryn, Mary Katherine Ham, Jillian Michaels, say you DVR Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern. Happy Great Thanksgiving. God bless you and your family. We live in the greatest country God gave man. We have so much to be grateful for and I am grateful to all of you. God bless you and your family s this Thanksgiving and God bless America.