Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: Prisons from all over the world have been emptied out into our country by Biden allowing it to happen. I don't even know if he knew what the hell was going on. But I don't understand. Why does somebody want open borders? Why would anybody that even likes You don't have to love our country, you have to like it. Why would anybody that likes our country the Democrats allow.
Speaker 2: That to happen.
Speaker 3: The only reason it can be is two reasons. You're stupid. And I don't think they're stupid. I think anybody that cheats that much and that well is not stupid. You're either stupid or you hate the country.
Speaker 4: Neither one of those explanations really work. So I still don't really get it. I got to believe at some times the leaders of the Democratic Party get in a room and say why were.
Speaker 1: We doing that again?
Speaker 4: Because many people were wondering that politically, you're getting killed on this, Why are you doing this again? But they continued down that road for four years, nearly eight million illegals crossed, biggest human migration in world history, and people hated it overwhelmingly, including Democrats, including Hispanics. Why it continued, like Trump said, two reasons, stupidity or he eight the country. I don't know the reason, but it happened. I have a guess.
Speaker 1: I've been saying for years that both sides are in on it because it props up the welfare state because we're not having babies anymore, and it's a pyramid scheme. You need more young workers than older tirees. But as a Democrat, when I see how I'm getting murdered for that politically, you know, because politicians are always after their own self interests, I can't believe they didn't adjust their sales. Only explanation for that is again they think the Twitter left is America.
Speaker 4: That is really the only explanation. Obviously, we do need people to prop up our blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Just what you said.
Speaker 4: But if as actually was going on, wouldn't somebody have said it out loud by now you'd think.
Speaker 1: I don't have an answer for that. That is absolutely what's happening, though I stand by that.
Speaker 4: Interesting it'd be the first big secret DC's ever kept if that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I don't know. It's over now, at least for a while.
Speaker 4: And as you have if you, if you're old enough, you've been following this, like going back to Reagan, it comes in waves. A whole bunch of people come in, then we slam the door, no more of this, and then a whole bunch of more people come in, and we just keep going that direction. Already, a whole bunch of people have been arrested, depending on your definition of a whole bunch, got about four hundred people that have been arrested, with many of them with horrifyingminal records, and the fact that they were arrested within days means the Justice Department knew who they were, what they had done, where they were, and were able to grab them that fast. Getting back to Trump's question of why you open the borders.
Speaker 2: Why do you let hardcore child rapists.
Speaker 4: You know who they are, where they are, run around.
Speaker 2: Without arresting him. What is the theory on that? How do you get it's insane? How do you think that benefits you?
Speaker 4: Even if you're just a hardcore politician, How do you think that benefits your party or you getting reelected, let alone being a decent human being. Why do you want a child rapist growing around in this country illegally?
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: I know, it's it's hard to believe it existed for as long as it did.
Speaker 2: It's shocking.
Speaker 1: It's like have come out of some sort of weird fever dream and I'm back to myself and I'm thinking, Wow, that was weird that dream. Hey, I just want to point out real quickly, it's four hundred dangerous scumbags arrested so far. That is preventing somewhere between four hundred and one thousand, maybe two thousand future victims. Those people will not be hurt, they will not be raped, they will not be robbed because of this.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful, I would say.
Speaker 4: And as we've mentioned many times, according to the New York Times, eighty five percent of Americans in favor of booting out and or arresting the people that we know are criminals.
Speaker 2: Lol.
Speaker 1: Moore, Can I say the fifteen percent who are against it need to be deported themselves?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, kidding a little more on that in a second. But Trump sending troops to the border. Here's a report on that.
Speaker 2: Tonight.
Speaker 5: Up to fifteen hundred troops, a mix of active duty Army and Marines, heading to the southern border after the President declared a national emergency. The troops given twenty four hours to deploy military police units, combat engineers, and intelligence specialists to aid with detection and monitoring. According to the Pentagon, troops also tasked with helping to construct physical barriers along the border. Also part of the effort, military aircraft to support importation flights.
Speaker 4: And reports from some Marine general major guy yesterday, I saw could be up to ten thousand troops that head to the border. They won't be it won't be like combat roles. They'll be doing all kinds of different tasks and that sort of thing. But however, many people they need to get all this done. Although he did say wherever the Marines go, we take everything we need as if we were, you know, headed to another country.
Speaker 2: Sure to protect ourselves.
Speaker 4: So if the cartels get nasty, we're perfectly prepared for that. So whow wouldn't that get exciting? I assume that cartels are smart enough not to take on the US Marines. I don't feel like that'd be a good idea. All right, here's the joke, addy plan.
Speaker 1: We have the Marines over here, the Army over here, and we have them joined together with the border patrol folks, and we say, all right, Marines, you get sectors one, three and five. Army you get two, four and six. Now, obviously all human rights rules and laws will be enforced strictly, no funny business. But whichever one of you lets the fewest illegals in fifty thousand dollars bonus at the end of the year, pit the services against each other to see who can do a better job at securing the border. Man, you'd have like three guys get through.
Speaker 4: In the next year, you're gonna give out prizes Amazon gift certificates for the fewest illegals.
Speaker 2: Across just service pride.
Speaker 4: According to The Wall Street Journal, the Trump administration is attempting to amass a larger force of law enforcement officials to carry out deportations by granting agents across the federal government the same powers as an immigration officer. According to an internal memo seen by The Wall Street Journal, Okay, we'll see how that works out. Some of the headlines that are out there from the mainstream media. They're picking on all of the most heartrending, tear jerking stories they can come up with without the follow through sentence to me, which I'll mention in a second. Here's one of your headlines. Ice has been freed to make arrests at churches. More immigrants to sanctuary in Philadelphia then anywhere else immigrant communities are afraid. Okay, and then the next sentence to me would and so what we should do?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: That's what I want on all of these heartrending stories, and so we should do what be the next sentence? Okay, you got a sad family here because their kid was going to go to college and now they might get booted out, and so we should do what allow unfettered immigrant illegal immigration?
Speaker 2: Or what what's your solution here?
Speaker 4: Or am I just supposed to be sad and mad at Trump for kind of just kind of flowery reasons because you found somebody who this sucks for them.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised we don't all know this terminology because it's so important and so obvious. The share of humanity that has nothing but an emotional response to a story like you're pointing out, it makes me sad. Therefore it is bad. Automatically, you should not be in charge of anything. I just again, I appreciate people like that existing on Earth, the dreamers and the poets, but they should not be in charge. If you can't understand, well, I understand that that's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: For them, but we have immigration laws that need to be enforced.
Speaker 1: If that is too much for you, please be quiet and stop voting.
Speaker 4: Trump immigration policy has schools in Limbo, and they have Clark County.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's Nevada.
Speaker 4: Principles are looking for guidance on how to respond should federal immigration agents arrive on campus conducting conducting deportations again, and so we should have what or we should what? What is your remedy for this? If you're telling me there's a complicated, messy downside to having eight million illegals show up in four years, I would.
Speaker 2: Agree with you.
Speaker 4: Unwinding that or ending that is going to be complicated and messy, and so we should what have eight million more? I mean, I don't even understand these stories. They make me angry.
Speaker 1: There's probably speaking of things that we all need to know the terminology for. There's probably a term for that where you intentionally push a situation to the point we're fixing it would be so difficult.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, people won't won't take on the challenge of it. Absolutely, that is a ste Well, no, we'll take on the challenge and you're to blame.
Speaker 1: It's like the whole people trying to blame Israel for killing civilians when they attack Hamas.
Speaker 2: It's a similar technique.
Speaker 4: Also, I mentioned this is unprecedented in Mexico building giant shelters to prepare ahead of Trump's promised mass deportations on the other side of the border, because they're going to they realize they are going to have thousands of people that they have to deal with somehow, you know, roof over their heads and feed them or something like that. Again, I don't know if I'm supposed to be upset about that or sorry for the Mexico or whatever, But how did you think.
Speaker 2: This was going to end again? And so we should do what?
Speaker 4: This is gonna be fun to watch for the next couple of days, especially as I keep pointing out, with overwhelming public opinion on his side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like your kid the third time he gets busted for the possession of drugs and you're you're turning his drawers.
Speaker 2: What about my privacy? You gave that up. That's over being sweet and nice.
Speaker 1: It just we can't we can't afford that, you know why, because of what you did. Don't make me the bad guy, Katie.
Speaker 4: You got something for us, different topic, well, breaking news, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Breaks the donkey preys.
Speaker 4: It's either in heat it is that time of year for donkeys, it's heat season, or it's breaking news. Is it breaking news it's a little above or do we have a randy donkey on our hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a little of both. We have Carla Sophia Gascone. She's the star of the French film Amelia Perez.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine where this breaking news. I can't imagine how this warranted the breaking news donkey. I'm trying to even imagine in my head. Well, Jack, what the rest of your hanging on a second? To hang on a second?
Speaker 2: Hang on it?
Speaker 1: We gotta let us guess because we've often made the Joe Okay, I don't want to hear that name again unless they assassinate the president or cure cancer.
Speaker 2: Can doubt it's one of those Wow, she's he oh boy, busted for Arshan Arson. She started the La wildfires. Okay, that's jack. You gotta guess she landed on Mars and planeted a US flag. You're not taking this seriously. Both guesses were great.
Speaker 6: But Carla Sophia Gascone has become the first openly transgender actor to be nominated for Best Actress category.
Speaker 2: Oh now I'm gonna vomit. You've made me vomit. You proud of yourself. That's fantastic. Oh, I can't wait to hear about that all day long. Or not hear about that all day long. That is fantastic. Er mcgird, I can't form words. You wow you.
Speaker 4: So the Oscar nominations are out. They had delayed them because of the fires, which was appropriate. But yes, great, the first trans Oscar nomination.
Speaker 2: Quite an one. What's that? I said? Quite an Adams apple on this one.
Speaker 1: We don't need to be It's the first man nominated for Best Actress.
Speaker 2: That's weird since it's a man.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Oh my god, that was a good one. You got us, You got us a lot more on the way. Stay here. One of the football games this weekend. I don't know if you watch the Chiefs game, did you see Patrick mahomes flop first NFL flop maybe an NFL history and uh And there's actually talk now because Troy ak Been pointed it out during the game of having some sort of flop rule like they have in the NBA.
Speaker 2: It was really something.
Speaker 4: But Patrick Mahomes was headed out of bounds and he slowed down to make sure the guy would have to touch him, because they were He could have gotten out of bounds really easy, but he slowed down to make sure the guy's momentum would have to touch him. And then he like waves his arms and flies over backwards like he's been killed like European soccer players do all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, time honored. In the NBA. You throw your hands in the air.
Speaker 1: Oh your head goes really, Oh my god, look what he did at me.
Speaker 2: This one is a little too egregious.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they can have a rule around that, but I guess Patrick Mahomes on a radio show yesterday actually said he went too far with that one.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: That's classy of them. Speaking of funny, this is funny. I don't know how I came across this yesterday. I think you will like this. This is from family Guy. I will set it up. You don't even need the visual. It is a hipster standing on a street corner. I would all become evident his look, his hipster look, as Stewie lectures him. But it's Stewie the baby talking to a hipster. Could be Portland, Seattle, West Hollywood, San Francisco. You know, name your place where hipsters like that stand around. I thought this was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh you got the wool cap on.
Speaker 7: Huh yeah, yeah, I guess you know whatever. It's a ninety six degrees out benefit on the old wool capt lot going on under there under the wool cap thinking about your sideburns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, you're not a complete jackass. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh hey, nice t shirt fresh and it's spelled with a P. H Oh, that's fun because it's usually spelled with an F.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You got a little tear in your pants there. Oh that's on purpose, though, isn't it. You're a bad boy. You're a bad boy.
Speaker 7: Society wants your pants to be intact, but you're just not gonna listen, are you?
Speaker 2: My god, this is ridiculous. I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to kill you. Oh that is beautiful. Oh, you're a bad way.
Speaker 4: Society wants your pants to be intact, but you're not gonna listen, are you.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I might use that on someone someday.
Speaker 2: Society wants your pants to be intact, but you're not gonna listen, are you. Well, there's part of.
Speaker 1: Me that wants that to be like a mandatory thing to be played at the beginning of sixth grade for every generations students. But there's part of me that thinks, Nah, you gotta go through that stuff. It's okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And I own jeans that have rips in them for some reason. But uh, what do you got going on under that wool cap? Thinking about your side burns?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, Joe and I've been talking about that for years.
Speaker 4: You see that all the time. It's so flipping hot outside. Are you wearing your beanie?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You gotta be in your uniform. It's like being a cop. Yeah, it's hot, but I'm a cop. I'm wearing my uniform. I'm a young, rebellious hipster. You gotta wear my uniform, all right. Speaking of hilarious. I vowed we should play this clip once an hour because it's so perfect. This is Congressman Burchett from is It Tennessee, Kentucky, Tennessee on with the self loving Jim Acosta on CNN seventy one.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is not Fox, Congressman.
Speaker 4: You can't just spin a tail and pull the wool out of people's eyes.
Speaker 2: Now, this is CNN. This is the news. We're asking out and tell the truth.
Speaker 1: And that's why more people are watching the cartoon network SpongeBob reruns right now.
Speaker 4: Jim, without even without that line, just the this isn't Fox, we tell the truth here, Oh this.
Speaker 1: Is the news all right, Wow, nobody believes you, Jim.
Speaker 6: We reminded me of when Chuck Todd did that whole It's been my honor to explain the world to America and America to the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, that was hard to take. One of the dishest things ever said. We had this story yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's a Trump administration thing, and Marco Rubio announced it yesterday. Only US flags flown under over government buildings in other countries. No more. You get to throw the Fed Pride flag up certain parts of the year or the Black Lives Matter flag, if that's the flavor of the day, only US flags period anywhere in the world. What percentage of Americans agree with that? I guarantee it's a high number.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty. We don't promise perfection.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy that I never have, especially after.
Speaker 2: That could spell eagles.
Speaker 6: Right he ow ge yes, yes, begs, let's go birds.
Speaker 2: There's a different clip than I sent you. How did that happen?
Speaker 4: That's interesting anyway, The mayor of Philadelphia, responding to the fact that she could not spend spell Eagles, which has gotten tremendous amount of online We don't expect perfection.
Speaker 2: We don't demand perfection. That's an interesting wow to that.
Speaker 1: Or functionally illiterate? Shouldn't you're an illiterate mayor of Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: She should have just laughed along with it, as opposed to we don't demand perfection or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's a weird set plays the beginning of that again, hanswer, we don't promise perfection. I'm so happy that.
Speaker 7: That's fine.
Speaker 2: That's fine. We don't promise perfection. You're illiterate and that's your answer. Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, So there was no that the sound was echoing back to me. I was trying to catch up to the crowd. No, she's like, uh, nobody's perfect. She just confessed to being a little should have.
Speaker 4: Just laughed about it. I don't know what I was thinking. That's hilarious. She just laughed at off.
Speaker 1: Don't learn about her strategy than you seem into the strategy, which is fine. I'm just astounded that may that Philadelphia elected an illiterate mayor.
Speaker 4: You know, you've never made a mistake a public speaking before where you just of course you're thinking of other things or I mean, I can see how you can make That's why point.
Speaker 2: She's not claiming any of that because she can't. She's illiterate. She's admitting to being illiterate. Me now, me, yes, yes, big in Washington.
Speaker 4: In Washington, apparently it's very popular where they are playing the Washington Commanders, that's who they're playing. In the ground is lots of T shirts fly eggless fly.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. There is such an interesting topic here. It's a minefield y. But if you ascend to the top of your cities, I'm the loud, demonstrative, enthusiastic black leader thing you are in charge, and it functions very differently than other political systems. But nobody wants to talk about it because they're afraid of being called the race.
Speaker 2: But it's it's I'll just say this, it's.
Speaker 1: Very different than the way you become the mayor of Indianapolis anyway, politically speaking, and I say this as a political scientist anyway. Speaking of college, a couple of stories, some good, some ridiculous. Civic education is making a huge comeback. There are organizations that are pushing hard American history, American politics as not as examples of systemic racism. The counter battle has begun, and maybe we can get into that at some point.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of great examples.
Speaker 1: But if you're into that sort of thing, you have momentum on your side and and the fight to turn back the tide is definitely on, which I think is great. Uh. There's interesting piece from the Wall Street Journal that college Republicans are no longer like hunted beleaguered in the shadows types. They're now wearing their stuff out, They're holding their meetings, they have their recruiting desks at the New Students SUITEK and stuff like that. Unapologetically so that tide is turning, Thank goodness. But I was struck by this story. Columbia University, which is just freaking crazy. Pro Hamas students on the first day of spring semester, first day class, stormed classrooms, targeting Jewish students with anti Semitic flyers and pro Hamas flyers.
Speaker 4: Ah, and again those are not Nazis. Elon Musk is a Nazi. The salute. Clearly Nazi students actually attacking Jews, not Nazis.
Speaker 2: So a couple of things struck me. That's an excellent point.
Speaker 1: Several Kaffea clad student activists stormed in Israeli history class and passed out anti Semitic flows, glorifying Hamas, depicting the Star of David being crushed, and promising violence. Others vandalized the campus called on their followers to shut down the university.
Speaker 2: What was one of the most Oh.
Speaker 1: The enemy will not see tomorrow red one flyer handed out to Jewish students.
Speaker 4: Name another protected group that could be attacked like this and it would not be the biggest story in America? Black, Hispanic, gay, female, trans, I mean, name any group that it wouldn't be the biggest story in America.
Speaker 2: If they were being attacked like this somewhere.
Speaker 1: So these activists passed out that flyer the enemy will not see tomorrow, and the word tomorrow is spelled with an upside down triangle symbol that Hamas uses to denote Israeli targets. The flyer depicts a truck full of Hamas terrorists brandishing heavy artillery, including two RPGs and machine guns. Another flyer with the caption crushes Ionism depicted the start David underneath a boot. Third depicted in his raally flagging flames with a threat to burn Zionism to the ground.
Speaker 2: All of that is repugnant and horrible, and.
Speaker 1: It astounds me it's being allowed to take place on any level. I'm disgusted. But here is the sound and Hanson, sorry, should have had you get this ready. Here's what it sounded like in one of the classrooms. This is they'd been in the classroom for a minute or two already. But to clip number fifteen.
Speaker 8: Please get that out of here, please get here, okay, get class.
Speaker 2: It's okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So the male voice you heard saying get the hell out of class or you know, take off your mask, that was absolutely by far the strongest reaction of any of the kids sitting in kids, they're adults sitting in class. Everybody was so passive, so sheeplike, and I was contrasting that with and this is not an up with us or up with me thing, but I was thinking about my college years and the people I knew in our classes. If somebody had come in with that s there would have been a lot stronger than get out of class. Get out of the class. We're just sitting here with our hands folded. Please leave, you should leave. I was just I was horrified by the passivity of all the kids.
Speaker 4: It's horrifying now from every direction. It's amazing that you aren't immediately expelled for that sort of thing, and.
Speaker 1: Those and what pisses me off and they count on this is the agitators, and this is straight out of rules for Radick. They create these situations where they know if you respond appropriately, you'll look like the bad guy, which is why they tape everything.
Speaker 2: They record everything on video. Remember that video.
Speaker 4: I think it was in Columbia when all this was really going down, where if you saw the video on the news, it was the Jewish kids attacking the peaceful protesters. If you saw the first ten seconds of the video, it was the Hamas students trying to tear down the tent of the Jewish kids, and they were just responding to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't remember what the term is. It's you're putting your.
Speaker 1: Victim in a reaction dilemma. It's a something dilemma where you push them to the point where any saying individual would throw your ass out of class physically, but they count on people being passive. Look, I abhor political violence. Somebody's doing that, throw their ass in the hallway. But then, of course at Columbia you would be expelled. You can call for the extermination of the Jews and hand out your your I'm going to kill you flyers to a Jewish student with impunity to Columbia, if you throw their their Marxist tamas, love and ass out into the hallway.
Speaker 2: You will be disciplined. I don't know what to do. I don't know.
Speaker 1: All that's required of good men for evil triumph is silence. How about silence and sitting there with your hands fold and saying, please don't be evil, Please don't be evil.
Speaker 2: Good Lord.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want violence either, but I'm surprised there hasn't been a more physical reaction to that. I mean, you're threatening my life verbally, But then I, you know, I say get the hell out of here, and they don't leave. And the breakdown being the authorities aren't doing anything about it. So in the authorities don't do anything about it, that's when you have vigilanti justice.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you need vigilante justice.
Speaker 1: Vigilanti justice often does not arise because somebody thought, Hey, you know what would be great. No, it's that the society calls for it. There are a hundred examples of that going on around the world right now, where civil authorities have broken down and people are policing for themselves. And I think those two stories, the rise of the college conservatives and the complete breakdown in the willingness of the authorities to enforce any sort of norms, those things are going to come together.
Speaker 2: It'll be fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Frankly, as you know, I'm pretty into the NFL playoffs. I was trying to see if there's any more or less line on Patrick Mahomes pretending to get hit and flopping out of bounds. I don't think there's something on that. There is yards thrown or rushing touchdowns or all kinds of different things. You should get the Price Picks app and then you could get involved in all this and you could win up to one thousand times your money on Price Picks this weekend are following any sports anytime.
Speaker 2: Souper easy too.
Speaker 1: You just pick more or less on stat projections for at least two players and you go from there. And Prize Picks invented the flex play, which means you can still cash out even if your lineup is not perfect.
Speaker 2: You can double your money even if one of your picks does not hit.
Speaker 4: Do they have what uh Taylor Swift is wearing? No lots of Travis Kelsey stats, but nothing on what Taylor is wearing. Sign up today and get fifty dollars instantly. When you play five dollars. You don't even need to win to receive the fifty dollars bonus.
Speaker 1: It's guaranteed you can have the over under on the expense of her outfit. Yes, because there's been some journalism about that, people have broken it down. What was it, twenty thousand bucks worth?
Speaker 2: I'll actually have that coming up. It's kind of entertaining.
Speaker 1: I'll gain from her skinny frame last time you god so prize picks. It's easy, it's fun, and again they'll give you fifty dollars as a bonus just for playing five bucks. Use that code Armstrong Prize Picks, run your game.
Speaker 4: If you didn't see that, Taylor Swift shows up to Arrowhead Stadium the other day with this ridiculous outfit, and well it wasn't ridiculous. She looked very nice. She looked like a model. But then immediately all media outlets were reporting on what every part of her thing cost in the name of it, which I assume was coordinated that her people, like you know, emailed that to People magazine for release at game time. It's almost certainly unorchestrated. And then it's a combination of influencer stuff and you probably get money from the corporation.
Speaker 2: It's it's a dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like the paparazzi shots of the starlet on the beach, which are perfectly lit and posing with their lips pouting and her butt out place.
Speaker 2: In case she didn't all the orchestra to that.
Speaker 4: They call the paparazzi and say I'm going to the beach today, and they plan on getting their picture taken.
Speaker 2: You know, it occurs to me.
Speaker 1: We've had a couple of examples of what I was just ranting about.
Speaker 2: We were talking earlier.
Speaker 1: Jack made the point that there are one of the talking points from the left right now is that the crackdown on immigration, the deportations, are going to make people sad, as if that would neutralize the question, Well, if you deport this gang banger, this Venezuelan gangbanger, these children are gonna cry, oh so what? And Jack, the point you made was you've put us in a position where we have to do this. Now, don't cry in wine that we're doing this trying to reform our horrifically broken immigration situation. Well, the college campus thing, the Columbia University thing, is exactly the same the authorities have. And I'm not in favor of college Republicans beating down pro hamas idiots per se, But if the authorities allow the norms to break down to that point, and then then that happens. It was like I was explaining to a neighbor who's a very nice person, lets their little dog off the leash all the time. Sometimes this dog is a little aggressive toward my much much larger dog, and I'm like, look, if my dog bites your dog, I'm going to be the bad guy.
Speaker 2: And I'm not the bad guy here. You can't let the.
Speaker 1: University system goes so crazy that people have to eject you hating Neo Nazis out of class themselves, or you're not going to like the result.
Speaker 4: Among other unimportant things coming up, some commentary around Jeff Bezos's fiance Lauren Sanchez, as a lot of people noticed to it. We noticed her her face, among other things. Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: I will say that Los Angeles has changed everything because a lot of money's going to be necessary for the Los Angeles and a lot of people on the other side want that to happen in North Carolina. To us, well, they don't care about North Carolina. The Democrats don't care about North Carolina. What they've done with FEMA is so bad. FEMA is a whole nother discussion because all it does is complicate everything. FEMA has not done their job for the last four years. You know, I had FEMA working really well. We had hurricanes in Florida, we had Alabama tornados. But unless you have certain types of leadership, it's really it gets in the way.
Speaker 4: So Trump is going he did his first interview. He's taken tons of questions from the press since our one of being president, but his first sit down interview with Sean Hannity last night. And I know, for a lot of you because I bounced around social media a lot, the whole North Carolina thing is huge. North Carolina really got left behind by the media, and to a certain extent, FEMA with their disaster that occurred, and all kinds of examples out there. Trump's gonna go to North Carolina on Friday before he flies to California, and he's trying to tie together the two things. Oh, you care about FEMA now that California's had a problem with.
Speaker 2: How about blah blah blah, which is a pretty good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's a different topic, also popular among the Trump crowd.
Speaker 3: I think one thing is happening is people are learning that they can't govern and that their policies are terrible. I mean, they don't want to see a woman get pummeled by a man in a boxing ring. They don't want to see men in women's sports, and otherwise they don't want to see them and they don't want to have transgender for everyone. They don't want a child leave home as a boy and come back two days later as a girl. A parent doesn't want to see that. And there are states where that can happen.
Speaker 4: That was an incredibly controversial, brave, maybe even stupid thing.
Speaker 1: To say two years ago. Yeah, or because you just get killed, Yeah, get eaten a love. Yeah, it's just I mean we went ahead anyway. But yeah, in a lot of places, a lot of workplaces, a lot of blue states, you could not say that out loud.
Speaker 4: Hellelujah, you want to tease hour three before I get to the frivolous.
Speaker 1: I certainly could coming up the growing super heavyweight cat fight between Elon Musk and Sam.
Speaker 2: Altman of Open Ai and.
Speaker 1: In a weird undercard bout Elon Musk perhaps versus Donald Trump, stay with us.
Speaker 4: According to all the publications, on Saturday, when Taylor Swift walked in Darrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, she was wearing a ninety six hundred dollars black and white tweet coat from Chanell, a four six hundred and fifty dollars wool jersey romper whatever a romper is from Chanelle, and a twenty two hundred dollars chain pearl belt. She also wore an eleven hundred and fifty dollars oversized double C Chanel disc earrings and a five thousand dollars Chanell mini flap bag. It's impossible that Chanelle wasn't involved in this in some way.
Speaker 2: In which she got paid. Right this report brought to you by Schanell.
Speaker 4: She wearing twenty two thousand dollars with a Chanelle I mean, so it had to be coordinated in some way. And the fact that she walked in at a time when there's plenty of photographers and at the exact same time all the publications had this had these the name of the outfits and the dead little pieces and what they cost.
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, I.
Speaker 6: Would just like to say, you don't know what a romper is, but you own one, that thing that your kids got you where it's the pair of shorts and a shirt.
Speaker 2: At the same time I forgot I had the romper. Yep, you own a romper Jack.
Speaker 4: And then the New York Post had Lauren Sanchez through the years her evolution in photos. That's Jeff Bezos's fiance who we all went ah when we saw at the inauguration the other day, or put on a shirt, Well there was that. Her face, though, is very odd. She was a very attractive, normal looking lady not that many years ago. But she has had so many surgeries now she doesn't even look like the same human being, or really a human being at all.
Speaker 1: If you go picture my picture, that's the seduction of plastic surgery.
Speaker 2: Resist Resist. How do you get that far off track? I don't know what's the thing though, Armstrong and getty, Yeah,