Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos Kings.
Speaker 2: The King of Reality TV and one of the most.
Speaker 1: Sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, Ray drop on today's episode of Reality to the King, Oh baby, we got to get into the Real Housewives of Belly Hill's best episode so far this season, and I'm here to tell you why it was a great show because we got a chance to dive into some personal story that I feel life's been missing from this season. So I'm happy to report. Come on, weather Man, Yes, I am happy to report that we were able to really dive into.
Speaker 2: Some personal story. So let's get right into it.
Speaker 1: I want to start this episode off by congratulating Garsel on her amazing achievements, that she really used this opportunity of being on the Housewives the right way. You know, Garcel Bouvet in the black community, we call her Fancy because she was an actress on the Jamie Foxx show back in the Day They Day, and her character name was Fancy, so for the Black people, we call her Fancy Child. So it's nice to see Fancy be Fancy in real life by building her beach house. And I know a lot of people are shading her on social media talking about, well, you have a beach house that isn't on the beach.
Speaker 2: Look, at the end of the day, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You know, she gets to walk out her house, honey and enter a beach, and a lot of us are unable to do that, so we have to give ourselves props in terms of being a single woman doing all of this on her own is a very big testament to just how incredible she has used this platform the right way and been able to use her money, honey the right way too, by investing in something that her children can of course pass on to their kids and etc. So it was really nice to see that. I got emotional watching her talk about her son, Oliver's drug addiction and how as a mother she had to watch her son come to her house in the middle of the night, inebriated and making the tough decision to not open the door for house.
Speaker 3: And they started getting late and it was dark outside, and so we heard a noise and I looked outside. I turned on the light.
Speaker 2: And I saw it was Oliver.
Speaker 3: It was Oliver in the body form, but it wasn't Oliver the way he acted, the way his eyes looked, the way he was so erratic, and he was trying to get into the poolhouse. I kept on saying, don't, don't stop. And I didn't know what to do, and he was like, let me in, let me in. And I'm like, do I call Mike, Mike has the boys?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 3: And Lisa and like, maybe let's just be quiet. Maybe he'll, you know, go somewhere else. I mean, and this is my son, right that I'm not opening the door.
Speaker 1: For Like that resonate a lot in terms of what I've seen in my childhood with people, my family, and to see garcel get emotion about that is is it really did just show why she's necessary for the show, because again, there are people on this social media who have been saying, nauseum, she doesn't have a storyline, blah blah blah blah blah. And look, I'm not here to talk about whether or not she has one. What I am here to talk about is the fact that her bravery and talking about the issues she had to do but she had to deal with as relates to her son back in the day, and being open about it, and then seeing Oliver.
Speaker 2: Be this great man, this great father, and how.
Speaker 1: They're not able to sit at a dinner table conversing over their.
Speaker 2: Lives at a beach.
Speaker 1: House that his mom built is It was beautiful to watch, and it reminded me, obviously of what I know is going to be Mary Cosby's fate when it comes to her son who's dealing with his addiction, and how there is going to be a rainbow that appears in the end. So I give Garseel to Marry so much props for giving us that personal story because I do believe that it will help a lot of families who are dealing with that. So I wanted to kick off the episode with that. Okay, it was a great scene. I loved it so much, and shout out to gar Cell and Alliver the kids for being so open and honest about that.
Speaker 2: Now, honey, let's get into the shade. Yes, let's get it to it.
Speaker 1: Honey, this is still the Dureach Show, Derey went to the heather Locklail school of the Bitch is Back, and I mean that with the utmost respect and compliment in the world.
Speaker 2: Dured is just I'm fascinated by her.
Speaker 1: I cannot get enough of Deret. So we also got a chance to dive into some personal story with Dereed. Let me tell you something, baby, that PK is a motherfucker. When theretold bows that they had a four hour therapy session, honey, I don't want to do anything for four hours. I have a podcast. Why give y'all thirty minutes to an hour. I am not on set for four hours, honey. I don't know any after hours for four hours. I don't eat food for.
Speaker 2: To sit across from your estranged husband.
Speaker 1: For four hours as he is talking shit about you. The fact that he slammed the door and said I don't want to be married to this woman and that's why we're getting divorced.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Nine we had a four hour therapy session on Monday.
Speaker 2: For four SWI.
Speaker 4: He went in very much with like coming to battle so much so in therapy he throws out, this is why I want to divorce, and I don't want to be married.
Speaker 2: To this woman.
Speaker 4: That's the first time I heard it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yes, how did we get here exactly?
Speaker 4: I feel blindsided? Boom, there's a bomb. We were so amicable a few weeks ago. The whiplash is.
Speaker 2: Hard to take.
Speaker 4: PK ended up storming out of the office and slamming the door. I walked out of that therapy session and I thought, m oh, no, no, no, I need to start preparing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's me gagging. Sorry for the opera pause, Honey, that is me gagging.
Speaker 2: I'm gaged. I'm gag. I'm gag. Who does that?
Speaker 1: Like? Seriously, who does that? And Deree, I got one message for you, my sweet girl. In the words of the movie starring Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck and Jennifer Conley Connelly, Deree.
Speaker 2: He's just not that into you.
Speaker 1: P K doesn't like you. To read, he really, he truly doesn't like you. And that moment in a four hour therapy session, let me know everything about your marriage that maybe I'm not supposed to know, but you did sign up to be a reality show, and baby, I'm gonna talk about it. P K does not like dereat and I'm gonna tell you guys why Dereat today.
Speaker 2: And this is like me give you all some real shit.
Speaker 1: Derea today represents everything that PK has lost, and there's a lot of resentment that PK has when it comes to deret Okay, I'm not saying this is right or wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm just keeping it real with y'all.
Speaker 1: PK feels like he sacrificed a lot to get Dereat to be a housewife, and when he looks in his bank account and he sees the lack of commas, he blames Dereat for not being as wealthy as his best friend of Riscio. He blames Dereat for not having an r I okay, a return on investment. PK, in my opinion, feels like he invested so much in the dires brand and he feels like she has done nothing to show for it. That Beverly Beach by Duried was an epic fail. The swim suit is swimming with the sharks. He wanted the swim suits to be on Shark Tank and instead it's swimming with the sharks. Okay, Mark Cubic can't save that business, honey, I yalla can't fix that light, honey, mister clean can't clean up the mess, baby, Okay. And p K, it's not happy about it. He's not happy about it. What you guys may not know is this a lot of husbands who I'm gonna say this word, and please don't run with it like it's the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna tell you what it is. And we can talk about in a minute.
Speaker 1: When these husbands, not all, but some, When these powerful men who have the time, are powerful or ritual, wealthy, whatever, when they allow I'm gonna say it, when they allow their wives to be a housewife. A lot of them do that because they need to have income in the household.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we've.
Speaker 1: Seen that on various shows. We have seen that Atlanta Housewives. You know, when Porsche was married to Cordell and not that Cordellia the money. I'm not saying that, but Kenya had a moment with Porsche and Porsche said at the time, and this was Housewife Porsche her first season, season five, and she talked about Cordell allowing it was her worst, not mine, but allowing her to be able to I think go to a strip club okay, Greg Leak's Rest in Peace. Greg Leak's Season four unfortunately, was caught on a recording talking about how much he invested in any Leaks to be a.
Speaker 2: Housewife, to get on television.
Speaker 1: These are real things that a lot of husbands do and how they feel.
Speaker 2: Right, Duret auditioned to be a housewife because PK encouraged her to.
Speaker 1: Okay, because PK is a businessman and he wanted a return on his investment. And look when you're friends, really Savandah Pump who listen to Lisa's credit, Lisa was rich, wealthy and famous in terms of the local state of California before Housewives, but obviously her money quadrupled to next after.
Speaker 2: Being on Housewives.
Speaker 1: So PK, being a manager, knew that boy George wasn't selling concert tickets, wasn't selling merchandise, wasn't selling anything to.
Speaker 2: Add to the utility bills.
Speaker 1: Okay, he thought, Okay, if my wife is able to be on the show, then maybe people will be interested in buying boy George tickets.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: And then that didn't work out right, because remember they were supposed to have some like some concerts, some play some biopic whatever child. It never materialized, and then p K thought, okay, fine, then let's do a swim suit line because obviously you know Derey has a great body, she's beautiful, and nothing happened there. Then Durreed was trying to get her very wang On Honey.
Speaker 2: She was designing wedding dresses. Okay.
Speaker 1: He wanted to read to be wayn. He wanted her to be Donna Karen. He wanted her to be Donnavon Furstenberg.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: He wanted her to be everything but Dereitt. Let's have a real conversation. He wanted her to be everything but dRIT So while Durit was running down in Sino Calabasas in a wedding dress, going to a dinner part of Kathy Hilton's house.
Speaker 2: Nothing was happening.
Speaker 1: Everything he invested his money in, from Boy George to Beverley Beach by Deree, to the wedding goals, to the corner restaurant where she was a designer. Okay, none of those things worked out unfortunately, and in my opinion, p K has lost a lot of money. P K has not earned any profits with Deree being a housewife. Okay, and he's angry, and unfortunately he's angry at Dett. He's angry at Deat because he invested in her, and in my opinion, allegedly he probably feels like dried got on this show and has done nothing to.
Speaker 2: Show for it. Kyle has a lot to show for it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: She's in Halloween, the resturrect of her acting career. Right. You know, Kyle had a store.
Speaker 1: The store didn't work out because retail in California or around the world honestly just isn't doing as well, but especially in California.
Speaker 2: So Kyle's store closed out. But Kyle, obviously it's the face of of Beverly Hills and her acting career boom, and she has a lot of projects in the works.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, Reese Witherspoon is in business with Kylever right.
Speaker 1: Erica Jaye music career exploded, right, she sold out a lot of concerts around the world. Lisa Vanda Pump has restaurants on top of restaurants on top of restaurants.
Speaker 2: Right, these are things that PK thought Derey could do.
Speaker 1: So I believe a lot of his issues has to do with that, and he's taking it out on Derey and I think at the reunion we need to find out enough four our conversation if he mentioned that, and I would bet every single.
Speaker 2: Dollar that his resentment. Maybe not saying those words resentment, right, but.
Speaker 1: I bet you guys that he told her that, uh, and that's how he feels, and Duri knows that. And the reason why I know Duri knows that is because when Dured said to Bows that after he slammed the door and yelled, you know, that's why I'm divorcing her whatever, that in that moment, she knew, I have to figure this shit out.
Speaker 2: I have to figure this out.
Speaker 1: I have to figure this out with my kids and me Because in that moment rain drops dur knew this man is not going to take care of me for the rest of my life because he no longer likes me and he forever will resent me. And when Dury reveals, because listen, y'all gotta listen to what she be saying. Child, When Duri revealed, we argue a lot. We argue from the waiters. We just we yell at each other. That proves my point. They haven't been happy for a very long time, and Deree has been on the show for I think six seven seasons.
Speaker 2: That's a very long time. And Piquet doesn't want to be with her right now because of those reasons. Because of those reasons, and that's just listen. That's the truth. That's the truth. That's the truth. And my advice to Dei is, yes, the girl, prepare herself. This man don't want you. And I hate to say this, Mama, say it. I'm gonna say it. Dee he.
Speaker 1: He may he may not be mad at seeing you fail. There's there's a lot of resentment there and you are going to have to sit up there and protect yourself. And that's the reason why Derey is smoking in cars where there's cameras, because Derey feels like I have nothing to lose, but this show, the Reyal House boss of Beverly Hills, is Dereed's only income. And that's the reason why she is giving us Anita Baker, She's giving us the best that she got and baby, I'm here for it. I am a ticket holder, Honey, I have a VIP pass. Okay, honey, I have a wristband. I am here for the Deried show. And what she is doing has at least bought her another season and if she carries on this gives no fucks out attitude, Derey is going to win for a couple of more seasons, and more than that only if she keeps this up. If she goes back to being a recluse, a wallflower and a lot of things that happen around her and not giving much, then she's going to fail. And and I want to see her win. And listen, I want to see p K win. It's not easy for a husbands to invest in their homes, their wives, right, their their their their children and not see anything materialize.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And I'm not making an excuses for his behavior at all, but.
Speaker 1: I think any human being can understand that in business you want to see a return of your investment. And unfortunately he's not saying that, and that to me, is where a lot of the issues are coming from. Okay, now when it comes to other issues, Baby, something in this episode has been exposed.
Speaker 2: By Bows as a mean girl. Sutton is.
Speaker 1: For Gina George and it's obvious. It's obvious she is. And I like Sutton. I think Something is great television. But this, this is the thing that people have to realize. Something who gets let's have a moment of silence. For Sutton's money, Honey, Sutton gets three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month for the rest of her life.
Speaker 2: Three hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars for the rest of her life. Okay, child, we are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Sutton is in circles, running circles around the girls. Okay, someting is in rooms, closing down the rooms. Honey, Sutton is that girl and we cannot take that away from her.
Speaker 2: She's that girl.
Speaker 1: And sometimes when you are that girl, especially in the nine to two one zero, you may oftentimes develop an ego or mean girl attitude because you know, you feel like, bitch, I get three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month, I can buy whatever I want to and know that in twenty nine days I'm getting my money back.
Speaker 2: Like that's that's a ball shit, Okay, it is.
Speaker 1: The problem is something is trying to make it seem like she really wants to help to read, and that's my look. I appreciate that at the end of the day, something said at the very end I'm gonna go back, but I do appreciate something finally saying I don't like you. We're not friends, and and that's why the reasons like bitch, I knew that. So for you to try to sit up here and play this polling out a roll like you want to help me, you don't want to help me something is not gonna help anybody.
Speaker 2: And that's and that's no shade.
Speaker 1: Suton said the things that I think we all want Garcel to say, as it relates to de re H.
Speaker 2: Garcell does not like Derey and that's fine. You don't have to like everybody you work with, right.
Speaker 1: We've all been in cubicles where we have put the do not disturb sign on the side of our cubicle because we don't vote our coworkers messing with us.
Speaker 2: We have purposefully put.
Speaker 1: On our doctor j Beats headphones, okay, because we don't want to be bothered by the coworkers we don't like.
Speaker 2: We all know what that feels like.
Speaker 1: Derie is the coworker to guard Cell and Sutton, and finally Sutton revealed that she just doesn't like her and that they're not friends. And I think what we're waiting on is for guardselves to say the same thing, because I think once you say it, we now can accept it and we don't have the pussy foot upund the issue. Sutton has no desire whatsoever to want to help Dery befriend her. She does not see it for her at all.
Speaker 2: She just doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think she sees that Deri. This is my opinion, and it's alleged. I think Sutton looks down on Derey. I think Sutton looks at Dei's life and says, bitch, never would I do that. Okay, whatever, Okay, That's how some in views dereayed. I think she looks at the read like, oh my god, it's what she said, you're mad at her life.
Speaker 2: It just hit me.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ston told Drea, you're not mad at me, you're mad at your life, because someting looks at Duris's life like, bitch, I don't want any of this.
Speaker 2: I don't want your husband, I don't want your esino crib.
Speaker 1: I don't want anything that you have because I have three hundred and fifty thousand million ways of the reasons why I don't want it. That's how she feels she has three hundred and fifty thousand reasons as to why she does not want Duret's life and as to why she feels like there's life is a message. She thought about that shit before aaa separation. Let's have a real conversation. Do you guys really think something? Looks at the separation up and think like, where your life's a mess?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: She thought the light was a mess when she had the wedding gowns. She thought the light was a mess when she had the swim suit line. She thought the light was a mess. When she was decorating a corner restaurant, she thought the light was a Messment was wearing labels from here to toe, monogram labels. At that she looked at the re as somebody who doesn't belong and look, let's cook. She looked at dried as a person who does not belong, and Dree knows it.
Speaker 2: And that's why Dery made sure to expose.
Speaker 1: Sutton as to how she really feels about her and sut and fell for it. Because the thing you guys gotta do maybe not give the girls a vice child. The thing that girls do is they know you have to push Sutton against the wall, not physically, child, you gotta push her. She had to have a backup against the wall right in order for something to really reveal how she feels. When Erica Jay was going through her shit with Tom Giraldi, that's why Sutton finally said.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't. I don't want the people, you know, my and my friends to think we're associated with that. That's how she feels.
Speaker 1: She finally said, it wasn't like, well, you know, I just want to know because I care about the victim. I'm not saying she doesn't care about the victims, but let's be fucking clear. She cared about her reputation amongst the elite women in the nine to two one. Oh, that's what she cared about. That's truly what she cares about. She cares about reputation. She cares about her image and to read in her world, declass.
Speaker 2: Says her image. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: And that's why Bo's clocked it and said, look, d not excuse me. Bolls clocked Sutton when she said her confessional Sutton is either very calculated or just downright mean. And baby, it's the latter for me. Once again, the girls clocked it, and that's why Erica Jane, who I appreciate for having there's back, like, nah, this is what you said about to read, that's how she felt. Whatever, But that's also what Erica said. Look, this is what I'm talking about. That sisterhood shit that Sutton is trying to pitch to us like we're the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. This is not a Jordash guess ad. Okay, this is real life. The sisterhood that Sutton wants is not with Dart, It's not with Erica, it ain't with Bows. It's with Kyle. Because kyle'stire facing the show and Sutton knows this for sure.
Speaker 2: Sutton knows she has to kiss the ring and that ring belongs to Ky Richards. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, speaking of Kyle, Kyle, Lord, Jesus baby, I've been trying to have your back, Sys but girl, Okay, I'm gonna be honest. As you all know, Kyle Richards is what my favorite housewife of all time Okay that I haven't worked with disclaimer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love Kyle. However, Kamma, I don't like that Kyle. It's texting with PK.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's memes, gifts, insta car order, Uber eats, door Dad, Whole Foods, directions, map quests, Instagram, Twitter X.
Speaker 2: I don't care if he texts her the resource of the election. It is not okay. This is a girl coding.
Speaker 1: It is not okay to even communicate with your girls X or a strange husband.
Speaker 2: In this case, it is not okay.
Speaker 4: It's not even that Kyle's been communicating with PK since our separation. The point is that you're texting my husband when you and I are not talking, when you and I are not good. It's just not okay. You know it's different now, and it's something that I would expect that you would share it with me, but never got to the point where you know, you guys are getting in a long Even if we were in a bad situation, you were me.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I am a girl's girl. I would always side with you, there is no question about that.
Speaker 4: But you know we're not getting along, and we're not getting along.
Speaker 2: Mica is not telling me that that you guys were getting along. I did not know that.
Speaker 4: I didn't share with you guys that things were not good.
Speaker 2: No, well, we haven't spocused.
Speaker 4: If the tables were turned and I was talking to Mo. Kyle would not be okay with it, and Kyle definitely would not allow me to get away with pretending that I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 2: After watching the episode, and I want to say this and I and I do mean this. I do mean this. Kyle was caught off guard by.
Speaker 1: The optics of it, right and after seeing the innocence and I'm being honest here, guys, after seeing the innocence on Kyle's face about how she just didn't know, I believe everybody deserves grades. And and look, I don't think Kyle did it to be malicious. I think Kyle was like, oh shit, I'm sorry. And Colin instead of like I'm a girl's girl, like, don't do that. He only text me means He's not texting me about like you, the relationship, the marriage.
Speaker 2: Or anything.
Speaker 1: He texts me means and I listen that that's that's that's that's good to know right.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, Kyle, we all know, damn well.
Speaker 1: If Durit was texting Mauricio means gifts, door Dash, Uber Eats, Instacart, Whole Foods, Google Maps, map.
Speaker 2: Quest, you have a problem. Let's let's have a real conversation. Baby.
Speaker 1: I don't even slide into Maurice's o DMS and he follows me on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I don't want no problems with Kyle.
Speaker 1: I don't so if the Rose were reverse, Kyle, for sure, what issue with Deret?
Speaker 2: So we know that. Okay, moving on now.
Speaker 1: With that being said, I do appreciate Kyle saying, how you know she apologized and said it won't happen again, Like she didn't make excuses for it. She told her like it was memes.
Speaker 2: I get it now. I didn't get it then I get it, and we're cool. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was good. Now as it relates to Kyle and Dereed's friendship, I think when it comes to Kyle and Derit, I think Dereit really thought her and Kyle were close. And I'm gonna tell you all what happened, and this is what it is, y'all, And I'm gonna talk to my married couples for a minute about this. Married couples know that oftentimes when it comes to married couples, when the husbands are friends.
Speaker 2: By default, the wives become friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, the husbands are the closest, but the wives become friends because, look, our husbands get along, they like to hang out. You're not a bad person, you know. That's how the women look at each other sometimes like you're not a bad chick, so like, okay, we hang out. I think Kyle looked at Deriy like our husbands get along.
Speaker 2: We're on the same show. It's a friendship of convenience.
Speaker 1: I don't think Kyle ever looked at Deriy as somebody she could confide in or tell her deepest, darkest secrets too.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I think Drey thought that about Kyle. I think Dereat because this is what you guys have to know.
Speaker 1: Dereat came into Beverly Hills Housewives as a friend of Lisa Vandam Pump, and when they fell out, by default, her and Kyle both lost Lisa Vanda Pump and the show at large lost Lisabanda Pump, so by default they had each other. Kyle is the first multiply the queen bee of the show, and Kyle also has a footprint in Beverly Hills, so Kyle has a foundation. What you guys have to realize is Derey does not have a foundation in Beverly Hills. She doesn't even live in Beverly Hills. Okay, she lost the woman who recommended her for the show, and p Ka more than likely was there.
Speaker 2: Her heir like, this is good.
Speaker 1: I'm going to learn a lot from a Mauricio about business. And it's good that you can be friends with Kyle. We lost our friendship with you know, Lisa, Vanda, Pump and Kyle, I mean not Kyle and Todd. So we need another power couple. And that power couple were the Umanskies, right. So yeah, Kyle never saw Derie as her bestie. And that's why if you guys look at the scene, that's why she looks at Drey crazy like bitch, I don't give a fuck about you, yo, the way Sutton feels about Derey, I promise you Kyle does too. Kyle could take Deill leave her. And that's the thing that Kyle would never say. Now, one thing that Kyle did said that. I was like, yikes on the bikes. When Kyle said, if I'm being honest, p K has been a better friend, I said, baby, you said everything I need to know, which is what I just said. She never saw dere as a friend, She saw Deiy as PK's wife. Cale On Carlos can Cook said that on On Time, Kyle never saw Dereat as her friend. She saw Dereat as PK's wife, She saw Dereat as my coworker. She saw Dereat as our husband's are friends and we have fun together as a unit, and that was it. And the issue is Dereat never got the memo Teddy Mellencamp, honey has the memo bitch. Okay, Morgan got the memo bitch. Duritt never got it, and dere is confused. And the reason why Deuritt is confused is because when Kyle gives these excuses, and Kyle, I love you, says but these were not great excuses. I think you have to be honest with her and stay at the reunion. But that's why Derita is lost.
Speaker 2: When Kyle says, but you know, he.
Speaker 1: Made a joke on Watching Happens Life about like you know, blah, like all of that was bullshit, because nobody is a friendship over those comments. I think the only way Kyle's going to win is the way Sutton has won. To me, Sun said we ain't friends, bitch, I don't like you. I think Kyle has to say that to the Reed in order for the audience to get it. But until that happens, Deree is going to continuously win because she is one of the only ones showing up and she's showing out. This season belongs to the Reed, and until Kyle is honest with her face to face about how she viewed their friendship, this season will continuously belong to the read.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the
Speaker 1: King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Abe